Mass Effect 4 has Oblivion IV level of char creation

I mean, this shit is embarrassing. Dragon Age Inquisition was bad, but at least you could model some pretty characters out of it. This shit is even worse than it.
Has some user cracked this shit or pirated it to see how bad it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clyZILeFHBc#t=3m07s).
archive.is/j4qH6
please
rpgcodex.net/article.php?id=10535
boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/171194754
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7i20vdqbg
archive.is/XHwIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's good since it allows the target audience to self insert more accurately.

Oblivion's character creation was fine, fuck you.

How did they manage to make the faces look worse then the first game that came out 10 years ago?

Doesn't even look human
Looks like a caricature.

This, Oblivion at least lets you make characters that are human

Why aren't these in order?

>it's like they specifically don't want you to be white. If you scroll through sarah presets, none are white. There's a blonde, but she's the tannest blond i've ever seen. Theyve also absolutely capped the skin tone at a much tanner level than previous games . I used to find the ghostly white extreme entertaining). The black and latina presets are also miiiiiiles more realistic. One in particular looks almost face-model based. Its hard to ignore. (you be the judge youtube.com/watch?v=clyZILeFHBc#t=3m07s). People complain about the SJW pandering and stuff, which I think is mostly overblown…but honestly that part feels like almost intentional/fishy.

I liked Oblivion's character creation because it at least allowed you to create funny looking mutants tbh, this looks like it only allows you to create ugly

also a meme effect thread exists already

This makes me very happy.

top fucking lel

RIP shit-effect.
This character creator looks like a joke.

Do they even know their audience at this point?
Korean garbage MMO's have better editors. lul

They actually do, and it's not the gamer.

Casual players will hate this, and the fanboys are gonna be on full damage control over this.

Why would ugly people even need to exist in a future setting with convenient minor gene modification? Hell, some nanomachine beauty paste to get rid of that horrible greasy skin condition everyone has would be a good start.

kek, the sheboon blowing up pajeet

So if big reviewers drop this game like a rock will EA buy out smaller guys to try and give the illusion of a populist revolt against the corrupt, elite gaming media?

Nah, if this game bombs, it'll be the excuse EA needs to merge Bioware with its rumoured "EA Studios" it is apparently setting up to get rid of all the names it owns.

Because these people don't want to make beauty and make something beyond themselves, they want to drag everyone down to their level of repulsiveness

Bravo Bioware. It's astonishing how they can't seem to get anything right.

Oh, i get from where they have taken that. From "future faces of america" photo set.

Was this a parody? Bunch of ayy looking mongrels in an unflattering lighting.

nah it's from nat geo or some shit

There's a hidden propaganda against racemixing in america. You can't see it, but it exists. Its just isn't targeted at white people, its targeted at people of color.

Humanity's gonna be ugly as fuck.

`This is so retarded, the ethnicities we have today haven't changed in well over a thousand years

I thought America's future was a toxic wasteland, devoid of all life.

Have we started the fire?

…Wow.

At least this game features some cool cameos

Long distance travel was severely restricted up until the middle of last century, barely a few generations ago. And we didn't have a bunch of fucking kikes trying to wipe white people off the face of the earth because they're salty about getting their sand castle kicked over when they tried to ruin Europe with communism around the same time.

None of the mongrels in Burgerland are white anyway.

Those are presets? I can understand if someone had fucked with the character creator to end up with some monstrosity, but those are presets?

the horrors that the jews will go to has no end

Yep, presets. That is what some Bioware "artist" thought people would like to choose from. Willingly. As in, "yeah that looks good, I want to look like".
Imagine how fucking ugly you would have to be that this shit is a step up. That's Bioware artists for you.

there you go

This is the shittiest paid shilling I’ve ever seen.

OP complains about good thing again

OP just got blown the f-ck out, xd.

Doo doo
Pee pee
Bioware are bad

They do realise that most ugly people don't fantasise about being ugly people?

No, they can't even realize that a real tranny would rather play a character of the same gender they're larping as than want more 'trans representation' in games

Do you think these new batch of retards at nubioware will be as zealous and unprofessional as the tor and da2 ones?
I really hope we get some quality enterntaiment again even with bioware forums gone.

Holy shit it's perfect

Have these people not seen Second Life? The people who play that game for real are all total life failures who choose avatars that look like super models or body builders (or dragons).

I refuse to believe that the skin tone slider caps are anything but parody.

Nothing Bioshit does these days surprises me anymore. It's painfully obvious that the only reason EA keep them around is for the virtue signalling.

Bioware thinks that ManxNon-human relationships are icky? I love how bigoted they actually are in their actins despite pretending to be the champions of diverse love and shit.

But oblivion was the first one.

What did she mean by this? How is being aggressive towards someone related to how tired your face is?

Why is only her face tired?

When has anyone ever used "MY face is tired" as an excuse before? I'm convinced that the writers at bioware don't talk to average people, it's like they're devolving into something far more pitiful than /r9k/ could ever be.

WHO APPROVED THIS SCRIPT?!

Sam Maggs, the girl who said she was raped via GTA online hackers using 'eerily realistic' mods and shit.

Taco here, they all look like shit

from sucking so many cocks of course

This, I might have pirated it if I could bury my dick into turian pussy, they can't even do that right.

Sounds like some "how do you do fellow channers" version of >mfw

BDSM?

Maybe she has to get facefucked by the whole expedition? That would explain why her makeup is so ugly, smeared by a thousand thousand cockslaps.

Even if the script wasn't awful, she's delivering those lines with the emotional depth of a soggy french fry

BIGOTS NOT WELCOME

Sounds they got it right, then.

Wait a second, was the writer on of those frog Canadians or something? This sounds like it was written in a different language and then ran through google translate to get the English script without any proofreading.

Hence, her going from correcting the protag on grammar (who/whom) to saying "What happened to pathfinder?" or the whole "tired face" thing. I mean it's blatantly obvious to us that it's wrong but I wouldn't put it past Bioware to half-arse the script in a story-driven game.

They didn't have to worry about animating her buttocks.

She looks "British".

IRRELEVANT

That was my first thought. It sounds like it was a direct translation from an expressions in some other language, and they didn't put any thought into how ridiculous it sounds in English.

They just created this phrase guys. Bioware created new slang for being face tired. I am not shitting you. Its the first time use of this phrase in history of english speaking mankind.

But Canadians speak the Queen's English.
It almost feels like everyone working on the game is in Canada on a H1B visa.

I did the same a few minutes ago and I got something about hitler in fifth or sixth link

It's not just her face that's tired. It's everything. They have no idle fucking animations. None. The characters don't even breathe. They just stand there, stare into the camera like good goys that are afraid of being whipped for any possible wrongthink, exactly how it goes down at the dev studio.

This is what happens when you let a bunch of diversity hires design a game. It's a disjointed piece of shit where it's pretty clear nobody of the developers actually talked to each other because they hate each other underneath the rainbow coloured diversity, unity and equality bullshit.

The only correct usage of "tired face" is when you ask somebody "why does your face look so tired?" or "his face looks tired". Its used either in second of third person. Never in first person.

I believe the person who wrote this is asocial retard who is only talking to his parents, who constantly being concerned about his/her face being stuck at the computer screen showing tumblr degeneracy.

They've set a new standard for animations in vidya, that's for sure.

After Andromeda I don't want to hear anyone say "I can't make a videogame myself".

Andromeda is proof that any retard can make a game with AAA quality.

Did Bioware went to Brianna Wu for "inspiration" or what?

What the fuck, is this game out already?

I don't think it counts if the said retards are diversity hires on the PR virtue signalling department.

review builds for gaming sites and friend surrogates

Guys, you are going to LOVE romancing in this game.

Tell me it ain't so,tell me it ain't so!Fuck bioware!She was the only thing i was looking forward in that shitshow of a game,if i can romance her i'm not even gonna pirate it!

iirc bioware is in montreal, which is in quebec,

Botox: not even once.

Fuck your quints.

checked

nice

It's like those shitty c-movies people like Tommy Wiseau or Neil Been make except much much less funny.

Crazy. archive.is/j4qH6 (i like forbes first looks cause they always seem to summarize the other sites reviews)

Every single moment in this game is irredeemable garbage.

Why are the faces so fat!

what's with the cuckposting surge lately? did the trump subreddit get shut down or something?

It honestly sounds like something a child would write and consider good dialogue

Considering they've yet to figure out where tits are supposed to be on the human body, let alone grasp the general idea of human proportions, we can safely assume the game was made by creatures so repulsive they couldn't even meet leftist standards.

At least they didn't make everyone bi-curious again?

Manlets, when will they learn.

VASHT
UNIVERSH

What the fuck is this? Is that the get to a bathroom while the shit is poking out mission?

how does the progressive left do it?

Yes.

What the actual fuck is this shit? How can a bunch of dirty slavs with a spare tracksuit for budget create better animations in their sleep?

Where's all this hatred coming from? I'm confused? Is this not how normal people run?
t. nuBioWEAr Animation Director

Even the NPCs don't want to be there. I can relate.

I hate to say it, but bioware still has their sexually depraved degenerate audience still loving their games no matter how ugly they are.

I feel sorry for the potato niggers. This is basically racism and stereotyping.

10/10

This is the kind of people normalfags are.

I still kinda wanna pirate it to bang Vetra.

But she's Scottish and licks rocks? I feel sorry for the descendants of Wallace though.

But he's the lead cinematic animator. This can't possibly be his fault. :^)

it's always the jews isn't it

Can confirm. Have a huge biodrone friend sucking off the game's AI saying it's incredible.

explains why the characters look like they're made out of stone.

Lets not get out of hand. Maybe his dad was just a really big Tolkien fan.

Right. Now I feel retarded.

Every single time, user.

Here's a list of writers and animators.

Gollum you eejit

I remember reading their lead writer was the guy that wrote some missions for Destiny. BioWare really hired some top notch talent for this trainwreck.

I refuse to believe that 12 people could coordinate writing this bad.

What do you mean? Multiple writers tend to make things worse not better.

You're not literally going to call yourself Gollum user. It's too close. You just want it to be phonetically similar and a decent nod to your favorite book series.

Why the hell are they just standing there? All they do is stare at something and don't bother to interact with the whole place. Not to mention Ryder is just looking for the codes while they don't bother to help.

His online alias is probably Emmet. If not, he's wasting an oportunity for a cool nickname

You mean Skyrim 4 OP.

What the actual fuck. How on earth can the writing department be greater than any of the art or animation departments in a fucking VIDEO GAME?

You don't think they have meeting where they discuss what they're working on? What, everyone just sits in a corner doing their own shit and at the end of the month the director comes around and plugs their shit without editing or review?
Actually, that wouldn't surprise me much either.

because they are underpaid and work for scraps

t.slav

But how many of them are white europeans?

Wee Man cameo confirmed?

He stabbed himsrelf in the forhead with his drink. I'm surprised he's british though.

Probably made anyone who couldnt do shit a writer. Like the punjabi. Grab a bunch of diversity point hires and make them "writers". Theyre definitely no Chris Avellone or Kirkbride though.

I honestly want to blame nu-age working environments. Who needs anything else when you can have 12 probably-SJW fucks writing shit?

Don't forget to make it 50/50 split between men and women, goyim!

the trump subreddit flooded Holla Forums and a lot of us moved here

and I mean us old Holla Forumstards moved here

that woman doesn't look scottish at all lel

They're all such Anglo tumblrites that I'd be surprised if half of them aren't from Toronto, and if the other half couldn't speak English OR French.

In this case, the developers all got their virtue points simply by being a part of the process of making a 'diverse, representative' game, so any actual effort in making the damn thing is unnecessary and a sign of oppression in the work place.

The slavs on the other hand didn't have the spare tracksuit as the budget, but as a reward for the hardest worker, hence good animation and research into what kind of weeds grow in rural Poland between knife fights using sharpened spoons.

Good point. Better to say he has a "british accent".

They are ordered in columns.

Pretty much this. You have a team of white guys and you get Witcher games. You have a team of fat, ugly women and mystery meat subhumans and you get pic related.

It's not even a "british accent" it's the transatlantic coon accent that originates from Londonistan

don't you mean Skyrim 0: Origins?

How?

Witcher isn't really that great. But in comparison to this its masterpiece, of course, since we all have to have low standards nowadays.

speaking of fatties, I think fat people were absent from ME1-3. will andromeda feature a fat fuck character to appease hambeasts?

Reminder that this is a writer for Bioware now.

The hambeasts were easily appeased by Garrus in ME1-3

It's the reward for getting rid of the patriarchy.

The games are well written, well voiced, the animations are smooth, the women actually look like something you'd like to put your dick in, the music is pretty awesome and you do get choices that matter.

Granted, the games aren't perfect, but then again no cRPG ever is. Still, for a team that has made only three games so far, each new game representing a quantum leap in their technical expertise and ambition, you have to admire what they've achieved.

FO1 and 2 have big problems as game yet everyone regards them as some of the best cRPGs around.

Fat characters require additional modeling of bodies, they can't afford that. So for now bioware is still bodyshaming. Funnily even Fallout 4 allowed you to increase your body size, and play as fat bum, apparently bioware is so shit its worse than bethesda at this point.

B-b-but I like Garrus ;_;

Isnt london pretty much England? Unless you count the united kingdom as a whole. It's one fucking tiny island, they can't have all that much on it.

London is disproportionately represented in the media. Mostly because it has the lowest %age of actual Brits in the country

London is currently under enemy occupation by sand niggers.

this is why Holla Forums exists. You can hate it all you want, but at least they're trying to stop this shit from becoming terminal cancer

The world is empty and boring though, the combat is cookie clicker tier, and requires minimum strategy (dodge and hit solves most problems), the potion system is like a three times less complex compared to what witcher 1 had, craft is garbage, camera is incredibly untastefully places. They also fooled people with e3 footage and released extremely downgraded game graphically, with completely different lightning and lower drawing distances (almost Dark Souls 2 tier downgrade).
CDProject Red is not your friend and Cyberpunk 2077 is most likely would suck.

London is technically England, like how tomatoes are technically a fruit.

it's an average game, but the point is, it's still miles better than what Andromeda will be

I made that and posted it on here first last night and this fucking article credits neogaf…
please use archive.ism/2017/03/16/mass-effect-andromedas-animations-have-already-reduced-it-to-a-laughing-stock/
"Yeah thanks for the hoots neogaf."

Anyway latest Webm

Dry anal rape is a better alternative than Mass Effect Andromeda.

holy shit, im hoping this isn't an edit

How did londons descent occur? Who was responsible?

They're just fucking themselves over with this kind of shit. They're pandering to an audience that does not exist.

And yes, I agree with Holla Forums, these people are pure poison for vidya and need to be chased out because they simply lack any kind of limiter and will keep on trying to repeat this kind of scenario time and again.

You'll be hard pressed to actually find a cRPG that has good combat. For whatever reason it never really seems to click.

I love Alpha Protocol to death and admire what Obsidian did with the non-linearity, but the combat is pure garbage, FO1 is little more than a slog that gets ridiculously easy one third into the game and requires no amount of critical thinking from the player.

Jury's still out on what 2077 will look like. At the very least we can expect CDPR to at least try and push the boundary.

Fucking original Witcher using modded goddamn Aurora engine has better animations like this piece of trash. What the actual fuck. What is going on?

the jews

This was the only reason I would have pirated this hot mess. Now I won't even give it the time of day

holy fuck and the creep eye on that girl too

Too subversive, shame.

Holy shit

Same thing that happend to every white country. Liberals being Liberals. Cuckservatives refusing to stand their ground. Greedy cunts wanting more cheap workers, and leftist parties importing votes.

This is a gift that keeps on giving, huh?

I wonder if i'l try to turn my eye this far, it will stuck there.

It's the best RPG in like a decade or more. I want to play whatever games you've been playing that's higher quality than that.

You forgot one thing.

Seems about right.

Anybody can build game.
It's just that not everyone has the money.
You'll be in the thousands range before you finish getting all the hardware, software and licensing for fonts and other bullshit done.

From what I've seen it takes at least 2K to make deadly premonition tier game. That is if you already have the hardware, software and programming skills.

Then go take over Holla Forums
Offer to share a toothbrush or something then take over the whole shebang.
We're finally talking about videogames here!

…..And I'm done.

I'm all for toliet humor but that was just, I can't even.

They had a tranny on board for the first two games though.

No user, any appearance of ((the tribe)) is absolutely ((pure coincidence)).

t. Holla Forums

That goes without saying.

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
Gothic 1-3
Age of Decadence

Hint: "Canadian" companies hate hiring Canadians, even if they are more qualified than h1b

Wut?!

Asari are not women,how do you fuck up most sjw part of original lore!

Also let me guess, Andromeda is artificially long just as Faggot Age Cisquisition behind the item collecting missions so we won't get ending in first few days to troll steam and tumblr?

also only age of decadence is from the last decade
is it actually good?

This may be it anons, the final straw before bioware's death

Paid shills desu. Brace the impact.

You are missing out on not playing it.

Pretty good, but also hyper focused. There is not that much exploration per se and the game is pretty picky in how you build your character, if you don't specialize you can fuck yourself over.

Still, it's very non-linear and places a great emphasis on choices and consequences and rewards multiple playthroughs with different builds.

VD is now busy making a new game set on a colony ship.

Man…

Which is funny cause every bit of dialog has been cringe.

I want to know who wrote the retarded genophage shit.

I have a huge backlog but I'll have that in mind

>colony ship
lel

Bravo

Checked

Not today schlomo

Maybe the Asari banished all the ugly ones, and they've wound up in these uncharted territories?

Male animation is so much "superior".

One of those games is pretty much still an unfinished mess, the good Gothic games came out in the early 00's and AoD matching the quality of TW3… You can't be serious, the C&C was amazing but it's basically an VA where you teleport around and at times there's shitty Fallout 1 combat without guns. I liked the writing but you can't even compare it with TW3.

I hated Liara's eyebrows and personality. Waifu? More like overratedfu.

So, the only human looking girl is a lesbian. Okay.

I'm in full support of Smud's hypothesis that the Andromeda Initiative was the Milky Way's attempt to humanely get rid of the most useless people in the known galaxy. Between Ryder's running and the Scottish chick licking rocks, all the evidence is pointing in that direction.

maybe she's human looking, but still not too pretty

How old is she supposed to be anyway? She looks to be 40 with all the wrinkles.

I think a game about christians in space could be great but I'm afraid it's going to basically just be a boring giant fedora tip.

600 something because cryo.

Is there not a fucking male turian companion in this game?

There actually is a faction of religious fanatics on the ship you can side with. Also, VD is pretty adamant in making sure all factions have their shades of gray.

Go read the dev blogs, he's published a few already about the general premise and backstory for the game.

You cheeky cunt.

This is an edit, right?

Nope. You don't get to pretend to be a grill and get railed by Garrus again. This time your companions are: Not Miranda, Not Jacob, Not Wrex, Smexy Turian Grill who may or may not be a dyke, Worst Asari, and whatever the fuck the newfag alien is.

Must be

Liara's cute, both looks and personality. Samara has this sensual face, and somewhat "older" attitude. Liara's for the girlfriend experience, Samara to satisfy 'break the MILF' desire.

From what I've seen of the game yet it seems they try to imitate some scenario from Starflight 2, where the remnants of humanity are stuck on a space station and you have to find habitable planets while some threat looms on the horizon.

Only they get bogged down in petty politics and human interaction instead of grand exploration.

This is essentially Bioware in a nutshell.

Didn't we already have a Strong Independent Turian Womyn in the DLC for 3? If that becomes the running theme for Turians I'm going to be pissed

At least she's cannon fodder because fuck. If you're going to rebuild society you're going to need a very vast gene pool .

Of course they can but then you're going to be down a soldier while she's pregnant.

You'd think they'd value the women a bit more.. But whatever that would patirarcyh and muso-sogani or something.

They've been stealing shamelessly from both the Starflight and Star Control series in the past so I don't doubt it.

I will but the decade or so wait for the game will be dull.

Are you ready to ride the bull again, Holla Forums?

Yes. But Vetra really is a super tall qt3.14 resourceful able to procure anything turian chick with a loli sister who fawns fangirlishly over your Ryder from afar and embarrasses her sister that you're gonna bang that she looks out for and everything.

Why are all the male characters Moderately attractive mantlets and all the women disfigured down-syndrome potato whores?

It's like seeing someone opening Pandora's box right in front of you, and all you can do is laugh at it.

Jesus christ is this real?

You're being harsh user, it's far better than the initial draft:

What in the fuck is up with the audio? That's just the video right? There's no way they'd actually put shit like this in a game, yes?

One of the big stars in the Twilight movies, I think the werewolf guy, is like 5'2''.

Fun fact: this voice actor played a faggot in Game of Thrones that got killed in Season 2.

Not sending women to the meat grinder of the front lines is literally what Hitler would have done.

The audio is slowed down. It doesn't make the dialogue any less atrocious. Everyone in this stupid universe communicates in faggoty smug and innuendo.

This has to be beta footage.

It has to be.

You think that because you never tried to actually do a writing collab with someone. It's a compromise on top of a compromise with mountains of asshurt and rivers of tears. The moment you criticize something on someone else's work, that person gets offended as fuck because alien OC "Dark Razorsharp" was the best thing ever and you're just nitpicking and hate fun etc. He'll then spend all his efforts trying to nitpick your work, usually calling you out for shit that is fine, but you kill an hour explaining to him just why it is fine. He then gets even more pissed because you just made him look like an idiot that can't write, prompting him to intensify his war against you even more. And that's just with one or two people. I dread to imagine it with twelve fucking writers

How is this anyone's standard of beauty?
Everyone knows that everything below 6'5" is mantlet and anything above 6'7" is tall

I see no emotion in those faces user.

What's the standard height of a manlet? Is it anything below a 5"9 a manlet?

Bioware dream come true.

That was in ME3 too

Well, didn't played that one. Never will.

His irises are fucking shaking and wobbling

yes, anything below 5'5" is an absolute mantlet
or a trap

That's why you need a strong team lead that tells everyone what goes and what doesn't and shut the fuck up. Lack of professionalism leads to termination. Writers on a project aren't hired as artists but as craftsmen. If they want to go all ego artsy fartsy, they can write a book on their own time and deal with real critics.

HAMBURGER HEPLER STRIKES AGAIN
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

That's why it's faggoty smug and not genuine smug. Much like how normal faggots can't into memes, nuBioWEAr can't into the pinnacle of human expression.

I can't imagine who would play THIS game for the story.

By the time Witcher Enhanced edition was out two of those games were fairly old and one was still years away. The witcher and games such as metro and mount and blade were a light in the darkness that was the seventh console gen.

Shame W3 sucks so fucking hard, makes me sad.

So, apparently its already better than fallout. Todd on suicide watch.

But she already left.
Bioware is too shit for even her.

Implying that's going to stop me from scapegoating the cunt.

There are three sequels to TESIV now?

rpgcodex.net/article.php?id=10535

Do you not have lizard eyes? Oh, sorry goyim, I almost recognized you by mistake.

What are the chances IGN will give this game a 10 out of 10?

Fuck, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
Bioware does it again and manages to evoke actual emotions in me.

JUST AS GOOD AS MARIO 64 BABYYYY

Depends on if EA is willing to pay for that or not, because Bioware certainly can't. They obviously don't even have enough money to pay proper modelers and animators.

How can you make characters? The game isn't even out yet.

what's his name again?

I think it has more to do with the fact BioWare refuses to hire white and East Asian men, people that know how to do their fucking jobs, instead opting for Pajeets, faggots and tumblrtards.

Dick Suckem

Jumbled Jose?

Hugh Mungus

Agitated Alejandro

shlomo the shifty-eyed homo

Talking about him, he got really fat of late. Just like me, its a self hatred and depression.

M8, all of britian is non-white.

Has severe back pain and various health issues too, apparently.

You really shouldn't try and try and emulate a self hating obese mexican who built his career on being perpetually assmadd on camera.

Even then it tends to be better to have fewer rather than more of them, as it's the easier to maintain cohesiveness (so that, for example, one guy doesn't write something into the codex, while another guy working on a sidequest unknowingly breaks it).

Of course, that's a secondary concern to actually finding a good fucking team. Have you seen the state of literature lately? It's almost impossible to publish a book that doesn't conform to the narrative, unless you are already famous before writing it. This leads to trash getting published, which leads to retards thinking that trash is good writing, which harms the entire field. It's like with that art school cap on animation that I'm sure somebody's gonna post. Writing is my hobby and the only way to actually teach yourself properly rather than being a trend whore, is to delve into old textbooks on style (some of them pre-WW2) and, if possible, finding yourself an aging mentor that's willing to teach you that shit (good luck with that). With this state of affairs, it's no wonder that fucking tumblr gets hired

Maybe he should cut down on the tacos. Spic food is delicious, but holy hell does it catch up with you fast.

pls answer

A demo has been out for 2 days fucco.

Not actually sure if it has character creation, though

pls no bully
I grew up being forcefed the stuff, maybe I just adapted to it too much.

bueno

You can publish yourself through Amazon. The Martian author did fine that way. The biggest smut author got her faggoty x rated twilight torture dungeon fanfiction published. In the day and age of free flowing information, if you can't get your book out there on a market, you're not even trying.

Let's be honest here: anybody could have produced at least something if you were on as much drugs as Kirkbride is on a day-to-day basis.

Considering his formula was "Religious Text + Drugs" though, I'd be hesitant to see what a Bioware "writer" would produce using "Social Justice" as the material catalyst.

why the fuck does she have eyebrows?

Well don't hold back now user, what's your favorite spic dish? Don't be shy.

They look drawn on.

Liara is the only Asari to tattoo eyebrows on her face. Presumably PeeBee wanted to also but fucked up and decided to give herself a domino mask instead.

I bet it's some atrociously disgusting shit like beans and rice.

Post proof, pls. Pls.

>bueno
th… thank you, user.

LOL

tacos are pretty good

Try putting yourself in the voice actor's shoes

Implying the voice actress is not equally faggoty.

PB&GAY

They wanted to make Liara "unique" and by Unique, give her eyebrows so she can emote in a human way.

In Game: There was a whole little chat about Asari with weird quirks that stand out from the rest in ME2.

Like the Asari Commandos and the Asari Priests.

From the developers: It was to reduce the "uncanny valley" of Liara, the rest of the asari can be unsettling, but Liara? She's supposed to be your waifu, so you have to be able to tell if she's upset or happy by looking at her face.

Got a source on this user?

Soft shell or hard shell?
Corn or flour?

Soft + Corn

So… She's a humaboo?

She's a Protheanaboo, but yeah sure, she's Humaboo for Shep.

Some of you spics are alright, don't go to the wall tomorrow

Every alien is a (You)aboo.

Was he autistic?

Except for the faggots who wanted to rail Garrus. Garrus only likes chicks.

To put it bluntly, Yes, for the Main Character.
She's also incredibly yandere. Which is sweet.

Liara probably had thicker glasses as a kid.

Also what the fuck is wrong with you fags? A hard corn shell tortilla is the objectively best for a beef taco which is a red mat, while a soft flour tortilla is the best for something like chicken that's white meat. It has to do with how the material absorbs the juices from the meat, and how well it holds up. Similarly, the flour tortilla is the best for a burrito, as corn rips and tears far too easily.

If you like guac you're a fag.

Edmonton.

Liara makes cameo appearance in Andromeda, btw :^)

I don't know about Liara, but ME3 Citadel shows that Tali was always infatuated with getting fucked by exotic men from different cultures.

This is why Western developers should not be allowed to make waifus.

Soft and corn, but I've only had tacos two or three times, so I wouldn't know if anything else is better

I just realized that an ME thread has derailed into Mexican cuisine and tortilla talk.

even W3 has garbage tier drinking animations

It was okay.

Also cue all the CDPRfags that will defend their Witcher waifus.

Liara was interested in the One True Love thing.
Which suprised me that you didn't get a game over screen if you cheated on her, ie she kills you violently.

Tali represents the Hyper Repressed Person.
Her entire life is dictated from start to finish. She wanted to get out there, see new things, get spitroasted by a Krogan and a Turian. Essentially, everything is offlimits to Tali because, therefore she's down for anything.

Western Devs..Sometimes make decent characters. You can't discount them all because Bioware is filled to the brim with maximum incomptentence.

We ended up with the Cereal Killer and everyone's complete inability to murder the shit out of him, also that butterfaced bitch from Part 3. I can't remember her name.

Have the sex scenes for this game leaked yet?
I want to have my laugh and stop following this shit.

Liara seems loyal too

I miss her lulling voice

the """"""""game"""""""" isn't even officially out yet as far as I know. Who do you want to see get fucked first? Not Miranda? Smexy Vetra? Ms.I Lick Rocks?

None, they're all fugly

You faggots seem to have forgotten that there's a chance the Asari aren't even humanoid, every species sees them differently. They're sexual space jews.

London =/= England and England =/= the UK.

VETRA IS PURE
TURIANS ARE TOO GOOD FOR BIOWARE

Pls source, that's some good shit.

All of them, gay ones too. I want to see how bad the dialogue and animations are, if SFM animators can do a better job, how detailed the models are. In truth I am hoping for some bendy twisted wonk cock if the current state of their animations are anything to go by.

It's a shame the writers went with Sara and Scott for their alliterative twins. It should have been a J name for the inevitable PB&J fanfic titles.

you know they are
if earlier ME are any indication, you will get sex scenes on the level of a typical action movie

She looked more like her human dad, if I remember, giving her more pronounced human features.

Did they hire a faggot va or something? That's not even the script.

The sex scenes are decided by a randomly generated consent number.
Every time you start the game, the number is seeded.
If your number is correct, you may proceed to ask a character to have sex.
Then another RNG is triggered, depending on your current privilege level, your character's skin color and how much you attone for oppressing women.

There was a point where all the ME characters were well written.
Liara's " I just want to be loved" stic suprisingly didn't get on my nerves.
She brought up interesting aspects that even most japanese animes don't bring up. ie falling in deep love with someone who won't live the fraction of the amount of time you will. Do you ever truly get over it?

Wrex and Garrius will forever be legendary bros.

Ashley/Kai.. Fuck. I liked Ashley at first but then they shit her character development out the window.
They then just opened up a big ol case of the Gay for Kaiden.

Tali being the " wide eyed little girl who eventually ends up doing porn "

That ended when the first book came out.

I used to believe that, until you saw the Asari statues and the Reaper Asari.

I honestly refuse to believe that statues of the Asari take on their mind raping properties.

Also, if the Reapers controlled Asari, why not use their mind raping power to make the invasion and subsequent decimation easier?

The writers of Mass Effect after the first book were so full of shit they couldn't even keep their own lore straight.

It doesn't I finally pirated it after everyone on Holla Forums telling me its shit only to find out its a normal witcher game with garbage combat like witcher games usually have, hopefully theres a mod to fix that

I liked how Tali had all these exotic fantasies, but she spaghettis like a champ the second she gets anywhere near another person. She is full on infatuated with Shep, he's her ideal, even when he's dead.

Maybe pure as in no male spooge in her cooch.

Fucking hell he looks like Pajeet Trevor

I wish they actually used Kaidens backstory for something. We never even met that girl he saved back in his biotic training. Fucking nothing .

Rahna?

Flirt with Shrek is a flirt tutorial.

Anyone have the ME moon over june edits? I can't find mine and they've never been more fitting.

Kirkbride's formula still requires you actually reading those religious texts before drugs. SJWs only read groupthink confirmed tumblr posts.

Jesus christ why

how else are we supposed to get gems like Tali's aphrodisiac sweat? And sometimes the art still makes me feel.

Liara's "dad" is another asari.

Only the fart noise the reaction is painful as he is supposed to just remember her father had died a couple of hours ago. If you watch the clip without the fart noise it's worse.

Bravo bioware.

Holy Christ

Truly pajeets are the lowest forms of life on planet Earth.

This is the most perfect video to illustrate how fucked MEA is.

Did she actually do something? I looked everywhere. It can't have been very big if it was that easy to miss.

Incredible.

I don't even think I have a proper reaction image for this bullshit.

Nope. Kaidan and Ashley get literal nothing. Ashely gets a better eulogy being dead and Kaidan is more important alive though.

I thought this game was supposed to take place in a different galaxy, not be made in one, then shipped over here.

Manveer making us feel the plight of the pajeet firsthand.

Never played 3, but from what I know playing 2 and reading wiki about the events between 1 and 2, she made my character stop wooing other LIs. Liara was spending 2 years constantly searching for Shepard, risking dangers and all that.

You can just flush it out, no need for designated streets.

True but I remember NPCs talking about it in an ME2 bar.

When there is no street, everything is the street. I will shit everywhere!

And if you don't take her, she goes for Garrus, who's basically Paragade Shep.

No idea what to make of that.

If she can't get the gold medal, she settles for silver.

Garrus is more of a lovable renegade. As for what to make of it, Tali's og fantasy is to hook up with a turian. Also if you kill Tali in ME3, Garrus will be angry with you and say he always imagined Tali was an angel.

Guys get a lesbian romance?

guys get to be homo with Not Steve.

So basically, on the Extranet's version of Holla Forums they have a /human/ board alongside /monster/, and Tali's an active poster.

Truly, the best girl.

Feminists don't really like gay men. Can't sway them with pussy.

Wait, no, I fucked up. It would be /xeno/. Not /human/.

Liara definitely browses /human/

Is she a skinwalker?

I remember that too
It was the Turian Bachleor Party guys.

The bar scenes provided so much neat info.

Well. Turians and Space Indians are genetically similar, ie they can eat the same food. So Tali settling for a Turian makes sense.

Also

Kek.

They're gypsies.

Where the fuck do you think gypsies come from?

Thank you. I was too lazy to google and I completely forgot her species' name.

I always thought they were a combination of Indians and Gypsies. The nomadic lifestyle + their art style.

This is literally brought up in every anime where its relevant though. Like Kobayashi no Maid Dragon.
In hindsight it would be a mercy killing. I almost regret not doing it myself.

they would have to have a board for every species, or just generals on /d/

Gypsies came from space?

Not a bad idea user
>lets be honest, Aaari will still fuck them regardless of whether the skin they wear is their own or not, Turians are birds and therefore dont have skin but plates however that works Salarians have such a short life that they would never know there was a problem in the beginning and Krogan only want to bitch about the genophage
And somehow you're the good guy in all this

I wish i didn't entered cuckchan /vg/ threads. I wish i didn't.

Romania?

First Investigation mission on Andromeda. It looks boring as fuck. Cora's programmed to charge at fucking everything and it does next to no damage. Dialogue is largely ME1's way where the camera will always change to the conversation view, exceptions are speaking with the witness where the camera changes but looks like shit and the very end where it goes back to the Zaeed/Kasumi/ME3 dialogue where you click and listen to some scripted shit.
11/10 day 1 purchase, I regret not preordering
Mass Effect deserves so much better ;_;

Oh Jeeze.

Patrica "Not all women have vaginas" Herndez did a write up on ME:A.

And there's a video.

I really need to learn how to webm properly, because this video is something else.

The fucking Facial animations are straight up Saints Row 2 tier.
Fuck. This is bad.

Thats correct user
Thats why in Romania, Gypsies are called Roma,
Its because Romania was named after Gypsies

No coi9ncidence that Romania is the most corrupt piece of shit country in Europe.

I dont remember Saints Row 2 facial animations being particularly bad, although I only played it on console
Might just be a bad PC port

This thread has completely derailed but whatever.
If you want to make a new salt party all you have to do is say that there is a green, a blue and a red ending. Then you let everyone panic because it's a high probability it'll be the same shit all over again.

I didn't realize Romania was Germany.

user, the word your looking for is Self-Destructive dictatorship

mark you faggot, why would you lock a new thread and link to a thread past the bump limit?

when I'm not being a lazy faggot and embedding YouTubes:
h t t p : / / w w w. c l i p c o n v er t e r . c c /
Go here and download the YouTube video. There's a cap on how big the file can be so I usually go for 480p
h t t p : / / v i de o . o n l i n e - c o n v e r t . c o m / c o n v e r t - t o - w e b m
Go here and convert your download into a webm

glhf

Even Kohl was honest compared to the current Romanian government and Kohl sold off half the country.

those comments

good fucking job bioware kek

Thanks bro.

What's going on there?

Try being a chink + slav. My "representation" in mass media is the cunt in Agents of S.H.I.P., Johnny Yong Bosch, and Dean Cain. But representation matters or some faggoty shit.

No, they're from India. Them calling themselves "Roma" was an attempt to lay claim to land in Romania.

Dear God.

Vetra is really cute tbqh.

I'm only waiting for the model to be ripped

Jesus Christ.

Oh hey, its this guy in the tweets

That has to be a shill

Do you not want to sexually conquer tall alien bird chicks? Are you gay?

I want to believe

i'm not sure if Vetra is actually pretty or everyone else around her so ugly is makes her look pretty!

Holla Forums or /vg/? cause that's a normal day in /meg/ since the boards founding.

Looks better because not a human face.

You mean literally any general thread ever made.

That's not as worse as this thread:
boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/171194754

I would make a compilation if i had time, but this is just borderline reddit.

This is even worse than just believing this game isn't going to be shit.

Eh, /feg/ was decent prior to Awakening and the influx of new fans.

even reddit and tumblr are complaining about andromeda, damn

dead meme

no

I'm willing to look at /vg/. I'm not willing to even look at Holla Forums.

That is the thread.

No, I don't want to sexually conquer aliens that look like lizard men. I barely want to conquer ones that look like lizard women. You are a closet homo. Maybe not even closet.

Looks like this is where all the shills went.

/cuteboys/ may be the place right for you
fag

no wonder he likes the game, he can relate to the characters

You should follow the link 495782 dropped you. It's more up to your speed.

vanillafags please keep your opinions to yourselves

Does she have autism?

Vanilla beats chocolate any day bestiality lover, and it comes with whatever toppings you want.

what the fuck is that, a hug

yes

truly groundbreaking

what the fuck is going on

Not fit to look upon qt3.14 2D tbh fam

great argument

Can you even really call it a Mass Effect game when you're missing of 10 the 15 races?

Behold my might.

= DIVERSITY ATTACK =
=ダイバーシティ攻撃=

So apparently lesbian scientist is religious. Notice how player has only two choices to go full fedora or be tolerant.

Now that i think about it, both of those games have similar face animation where only outer layer of the face moves and no muscles.

What the fuck did you do to this video

Not my webm, I dindu nuffin

and they stole a joke from Fallout 4…
They really didn't dive deep for inspirations. In fact I would go as far to say they stole lines they thought were funny or cool from other things in popular culture.

Those are old jokes, older than maybe even Fallout 1, it's quite hard to make a truly original joke, that isn't just a reskin of another one, or a current year reference.

Someone doesn't know how to cook beans correctly.

Ah yes, Horizon: White Man Is Ebul Dawn

Kumail is a shitty fucking VA that stands out in a sea of shitty fucking VAs and even up-pitching him still can't erase this lispy, faggy voice

ME2 or 3 had the exact same scene where EDI tries to learn humor. At least some originality should be expected form a 60$ game

I was just about to ask what races didn't make it in. Thanks.

None of them should have made it in, since it's supposed to be a new galaxy.

Ceviche

Damn that looks pretty good.

the game was initially supposed to be a survival mission to preserve the races from being wiped out by the reapers, that's why the ships are called Arks. I'm guessing someone pointed out that they left 2/3rds of the galaxy behind to die a gruesome death and so rewrote it to be a good ol funtime exploration

the sad part is these same people are going to be here during the first week or so of the release of this game making the same stupid arguments. They wouldn't have the balls to pop up now because they know as much as we know and can make the excuse "you haven't PLAYED the game" and we will just shit on them into oblivion

ME:A has all the base components to make a good game but the craftsmanship is just beyond shoddy. Every single detail is flawed or an outright failure.

It's sad really, seeing good material wasted to incompetence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7i20vdqbg

Thanks for shilling your video faggot

Newfag can't even embed.

that's costa rican ceviche from a travel blog bruh

This would be extremely painful for their hotpockets

well, yeah. The natives survived on little more than corn and beans until the spanish taught them how to make things

Anybody know how that thing got married?

His husband wanted a punchbag.

wasn't the husband an asian beta that needed a green card?

most spanish aren't mud people not yet at least. One or two generations and the moors will be the majority again. That's what you get for inviting "refugees" back in despite 700 years of fighting them off

I've heard he's abusive towards John and John, knowing that this is his only meal ticket, takes it like a bitch.

I honestly expected you to go >Spain >White but you're using a different angle to bait.

This is hilarious, I'm fucking crying over here

think she said my faith is tired.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND

OF COURSE

Is she supposed to be a wonky robot or what?

Surprised no one has posted the tranny Krogan talking about how xir species deserved the genophage yet.

If you have a gas stove try slightly blackening the corn tortillas over the flame with tongs
Taste improves tenfold

Isnt that, like, her dad or something? Shouldn't she be depressed or some shit, not giving off a thousand cock stare with a dead face?

archive.is/XHwIE

Let's see how many will fall for it.