Tfw Trump got carried into office by Putin's information manipulation and Propaganda

Wonder how that makes Trump feel, knowing he is inferior to Putin

Putin was obviously trying to help get Trump in power, but any effect is really had was minimal. Trump won because he won the Rust Belt, and he won the Rust Belt because he hijacked working class rhetoric while Hillary was praising Neoliberalism openly.

Yeah I bet he cries himself to sleep every night.

Yeah suddenly Holla Forums became popular all over the place and suddenly le common right wing man was posting everyone on the internet ;^)

Putin helped quite a lot, if not for him Hillary would be president, only Holla Forumstards believe Trump won because it makes them feel like they won.

They are literally carried by Daddy Putin and try to take responsibility for his carry xD

You really don't blend in well Holla Forums…

That is my point, they are not but they believe they do.

But if you noticed in shit like facebook and popular places there were way more right wing posts all of the sudden ;^)

yeah because sooooo many people just loved clinton and nobody knew she was corrupt beforehand. It's not like the leaks just confirmed what we already knew.
They didn't even campaign in working-class states, they though liberal yuppies and moderate repubs in the cities would win the election for her
they literally planned to win over "moderate" republicans.
The dems are fucking retarded

this is bait

Literally can't mentally conceive this.

Once again Holla Forumstarda have no idea what they are talking. About

As much as I hate russia, I have to admit that I am enjoying the neoliberal tears over of this whole hacking scandal.

to be fair, they claim they hacked actually voting stations
I don't believe it tho

I think the Dems reaction to the e-mails did more damage than the actual content of them.

They basically spent the entire Democratic Convention attacking their own constituency. On live television.

True, but Trump's margin of victory was also minimal. Putin's efforts might well have swung it.

My real issue with this 'Putin stole the election' narrative is that it's seen as shocking for Putin to back Trump but perfectly fine for the leaders of every liberal state to back Clinton.

Who the hell claims that? Because republicucks don't know what hack is and assume the only way to manipulate the election is hacking the voting boxes it doesn't mean you should listen to them.

The Russian Internet regime was far reaching and effective, the hacking of dnc and rnc was the smallest part

How did

turn to

Putin wanted Trump to win, he used the hack to lower confidence in Hillary, he used metadata to see where the strategy of democrats was and disrupt it and spend a ton of money on influencing information, pushing fake pro trump but mostly anti Hillary fake news while filling posts with right wing autism .

Trump was the one to be carried into presidency by Putin, aka installed a Russian puppet

sage goes in every field

fuck off with this booj propaganda

there is literally zero evidence tying Russia to the election results

the claim isn't even that they did anything directly despite calling it "hacking" - the claim is they leaked shit to wikileaks and the knowledge of how fucked Hillary and the DNC are lost her the election

the MSM isn't even disputing that's what happened, they're just reframing it as "hacking" and making up a Russian connection

there is nothing more to say on the topic it couldn't be more fatuous, now let the thread fucking die and don't forget to hit that Report button

Political candidates have shaken off far more incriminating evidence, and without being the candidate everyone assumed would probably win. The voters hated Clinton because her campaign fucked up miserably, simple as that.

The CIA complaining about foreign actors influencing the political process.

You can taste the irony.

Lol this is the kind of person that could be a Russian bot, or just an autist doing it for free xd

Sorry to break it to you but the latest document revealed that Russia was heavily involved on manipulation of information but you keep talking only about the hacking because the impleton village people that voted from trump have no idea what the term implies

Really sad to see pol desperately tries to hide the truth by focusing only on le hack

Fuck off Holla Forums

Pic related tells it like it is, its too damn ironic to even be real.

Eitherway Hillary won the popular vote but babyhands got the presidency because of the college's rules, even if the russian hacking was real the still didn't succed. But things are just going worse and worse, liberals are blaming russians instead of admitting Hillary is a disgusting creature and that they should buold a stronger voting base for the next election.
Blaming anyone but yourself will leave you alone.

literally how

Things Hillary and the CIA want us to believe

I seriously want to know when Trump's campaign took over this site.
I have been banned from several major boards just for saying things like "rich people like Trump/Clinton don't care about you or me". I am sick of being told "go back to leftypol" when I don't even fucking lurk here. I'm sick of being the only one (it seems) who remembers the beginnings of 4ch and the anti-authority sentiment of anonymous. Why is everyone suddenly a cocksucking corporate shill? How did Trumps's fake "friend of the working class" bullshit actually convince people?

It's a well-publicized fact that Correct The Record spent a million dollars on astroturfers to say nice things about Hillary leading up to the election.

You'd be naive to think that this tactic doesn't see broader use.

Hillary had the whole of Wall St. and the majority of the media supporting her. The fact she managed to lose despite the odds being stacked so heavily in her favor should give her a lot more pause for thought than Trump.

Russia probably did try to rig the election, but so did every other politically biased organization with semi-competent computer espionage capabilities. There is clear evidence that it is almost trivial for any computer security expert to hack the voting machines. Any organization who weren't trying to hack them were totally incompetent.