Played/Expected/Got thread

Those are always fun.

Now there's always some failure, always some flaw. Ain't that what they call Murphy's law? But male genitalia that's where I draw the line… besides, hers is bigger than mine

Sad thing is that these threads tend to get repetitive with the lack of OC.

sage

There you go.

Also, just made one for the GBA version of Lega Racers 2 (Since it's the only game I've beaten lately.

This game is shit, your jewish techniques won't work on me

this thread
one picture in each field
a clusterfuck of pictures (and text) in the third field, fucking ruining any semblance of comedy

I don't think so, Schlomo.

Having multiple pictures in the third field is acceptable so long is it isn't completely incoherent like pic related, which is the absolute worst thing I've ever seen spawn from this template.

Fuck off, I know you're the tasteless faggot who wants to fuck her voice actress.

Did you read his post?

Only the second half. But now I see that I'm a huge faggot and will promptly kill myself.

We all thank you for your immense sacrifice.

Doesn't Nerf Now have the joke Mei is the OV counterpart to the TF2 Pyro?

Templates.

Fuck Junko.

You don't understand the point of these threads, simple as that.

Bravado landscape, vibrant colors, the beauty of solemn. Truly a remarkable work of art. This game is best be played in a midst of the tranquility of summer rain while listening to Bach's music and reciting an Arseny Tarkovsky poem.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Superb choice my fellow anonymous person.

Great, but where's the men?

Isn't it just a short joke game?

In this game

Can't we mix it up at least?

Didn't mean to reply

Did this one when I was tired of all pic with too many images.

But did you mean to get these beautiful numbers?

my take on botw

asura wrath was a garbage movie. im glad i pirated it and watched the DLC on youtube, it was truly shit, just one boss fight after another and the only way to do damage was QTEs

Also has a really good soundtrack.

They don't call it Japanese Skyrim (or shit) for nothing.

accurate

im probably playing this game wrong…

No, you're playing it precisely as you're meant to.

Relevant because I just picked this game back up after a while.
Seriously though, this game is some good shit.

I forgot to post this ages ago.

someday i will reinstall photoshop and make new ones, but it will not be today.

Now I know how my dad feels every time he looks at me.

Probably should've expected the image on the right, though.

Find me a game that does quick-time events well and I'll show you a unicorn. Butterfly effect was ass, too.

Fuck qtes.

does the fucking happen only if you lose?

forgot to put a transparent HUE on the expected, but honestly the game is exactly what I expected except more autism

Not that Maximum Impact series was too bad of a game. The only glaring flaw it has is Falcoon's shitty taste in design(that played a huge role in getting him fired; fan uproar).

But we're in fucking 2017, niggaz. Even Capcom, with small budget building SFV, truly utilized Unreal Engine 4 to deliver next gen graphics. SNK was supposed to have been bought by some rich Chinese company recently so they should have better cashflow, but those upscaled PS2 graphics(mainly because of the undynamic lighting) is so last gen.

lmao, look at this shiteater who jumped out of his cave to defend a 50 dollar budget grappling simulator

I need to download PS again so I can do one for KOFXIV which is basically:
KOFIV
SFV + Neo Geo
character roster
effects
fun
ass and tits
whip
and some other shit

nothing like screaming at your friends over team kills

You post the same shitty bait each time.

bump