4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite side quest in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slooooow day

nigger

I like deviantart tbh

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Yakuza 2, Baby club

Morning everyone

Work in a few hours. Spent the morning looking up nip travel shit to at least think about the future.

I like the "break someone out of prison" quests in M&B. Not really a side quest either, but I enjoy collecting all the dino files in pic related.

Is it that bad?

I wish all of you a painful death

Hate M&B quests mostly. Never do them in game.

I've been NEET 8 years, theres a reason for that you know.

Probably the Duty guy in the Bap in STALKER:SHOC who lost his gun in the Dark Valley and is worried he'll get kicked out.

Really most of the side quests in that game were pretty pointless, but often the stories stalkers would tell you kinda made it worth it :3

Nerve pain in my teeth+allergies acting up=please fucking shoot me. I've been popping ibuprofen like fucking Tic Tacs, and nearly died at work today.

I guess both Pits of 100 Trials in Super Paper Mario idk. Can't think.

am how are you?

wew

YOU GUYS READY FOR THE GOTYAY IN 5 DAYS?!

No.

RIP

your cum is going to be weird for awhile if you're doing that

Toriel best tbh

Explain.

You've asked this before.

Gathering books for Clive to read to his daughter in WA3.

How goes fam?

How'd you almost die?

Hi AI-chan.

I agree with . Please elaborate.

Sweating bullets while mopping and was in pain the whole time. Was getting flashbacks to when I got H1N1 back in 2009.

AI-Chan? I don't remember knowing that person

I like to drive semi trucks in SAMP

Morning folks
Been training a guy today, seems okay and knows his shit. Thinking of picking up some vita games with today's pay, not sure what yet.

Balooning things in mgs5

Not just the seminal fluids, his liver's gon be dead son.

well I was also popp'in ibuprofen alot since I was in alot of pain for abit there and it made my cum almost like chewed up bits of plastic if that makes any sense

What do you already have?

was also for

VIRIDIAN CITY

I'M ON THE ROAD TO

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Shes pretty cute

Do anything fun today user?

That nile flu?

The most memorable I guess would be the gut-punch you get from resolving Tenpenny Tower the good goy way.

Ibuprofen doesn't do dick. The only OTC painkiller that isn't complete bunk is acetaminophen, and even that's kiddie shit. Go to your fucking dentist and demand they prescribe you some real painkillers.

Shit, I got you beat with that. This year I'll have been a NEET for a decade.

I played 10 hours of Breath of the wild I had fun climbing shit but it suffers because theres nothing to do in the game. I stopped playing an decided to play Ocarina of time and I realize I don't think Zelda was ever good. I mean Ocarina of time is an alright game I'd give it a 7.5-8/10 maybe then it was mind blowing but now not so much. I don't understand the praise the series gets, it's the same damn forumla every game. BOTW is only different because it's a huge open world with nothing to do in it. Nintendo's shit, they're sitting on a goldmine of IP's and can't make a game worth a damn.

Is this japanese Pewdiepie?

w e w

I just realized that I'm not actually sure why I bothered to stay up. Oh well. At the last boss of DKC, at least.
I liked the Black Mountain stuff in New Vegas.

Not really. woke up early and just lay around trying to get back to sleep for five hours. Didn't work. Spent the night listening to vidya music on youtube. That Wilderness Field song from .hack IMOQ is pretty catchy; have to say I've been liking how the combat music is a variant of the normal area music, and the game just shifts between them seamlessly depending on if you're in combat or exploring. In retrospect, it reminds me of how the music in Muramasa handled.

Do anything fun while off work?

Well not NEET anymore so. And I worked once during that period for a couple months anyway.

Sorta I guess.

Monster Hunter Double Cross in a few hours. Can't wait to pirate that shit.

What are you going to request she does? I know what im going to ask… also what do you do for work?

Favorite sidequest? Hard to say. Fishing Gobul in MonHun is always satisfying I suppose. In other news, however:

>Naw he's just a calamity created of pure malice spanning the timeline. He literally got so angry over the years he just said fuck it and became anger incarnate
It's not even a bad game. There's tons to do and a lot of shit to miss in the overworld if you're not looking for it. I'm pretty sure I found a Princess Mononoke easter egg in the mountains at one point, which was neat. I just didn't feel like I was experiencing a grand adventure like I did when I played OoT. I shouldn't be making that kind of comparison since this is a game that's supposed to take more from the original LoZ, but still.

How long does an animu typically run? It seems most of the ones I like like Chuunibyou and BeepBoop just have 24-ish episodes ;_;

Do you ever do stuff thats not video game related?

Theres a new monster hunter?

Too lazy to email her request line and I don't think she speaks much english anyway. What did you request though?

And sell shit.

12-14 episodes is the usual standard "cour" run. Most shows are lucky to even get a season 2, let alone a season 3.

Wasn't he kind of already an incarnation of infinite hatred?

Depends on the series/era produced, whether it's an original work or adaptation, whether the work being adapted from is finished/near completion, etc. Though, I will say that these days a lot of them seem to only run about 12-13 episodes, with the possibility of getting a second season if they do well enough.

Of course there's a new Monster Hunter. It's not called Japanese COD for no reason.

So I finished Steins;Gate last weekend, and I found a new waifu.

Swine flu. There was an outbreak of it at PAX in 2009. More than 100 people got it, and I was one of them.

I haven't passed anything solid out of my dick yet. Will keep you informed if the situation changes.

They told me to take ibuprofen. I had a temp crown put in recently, hence the nerve pain.

Fuck off Tony.

S;G anime I mean, I should clarify. Have yet to play VN.

it's important to know. thanks

Toriel only waifu

Does it look good?

Neat. Didn't know that.

Hang out with a friend some nights, mess around in photoshop and indesign (pic related being a recent one for a Holla Forums thread), go trawling for cheap vidya/anime. Pretty much it, aside from reporting to the local hospital for infusions every eight weeks.

She's in a beat em up I played a while ago. Shame the steam version hasn't gotten all the nice extras from the PS4 one patched in. I guess there were some other merchant tricks or something involved because its reviews were getting bombarded on Steam for a while.

I change waifus alot.

All I did afterwards was basically sleep for two days. Missed some school because of it.

What did you request though?
I think you know… :^)

It's not real love then.

what is love

Sorry dunno who those guys are tbh

Gross tbh

Sounds comfy tbh

Sorry dunno what the hell you are talking about tbh

baby don't hurt me

Spoken like someone who has never had severe pain.

Tell me again how much of a man you are when you're in such agony that the pain center in your brain starts activating the nausea center and you're vomiting non-stop and nearly die of dehydration since you can't even keep fluids down.

You'd fuck an ugly 3d nip and cheat on your waifu, don't lie, faggot

You deserved it, fam.

Let's see how long it lasts this time, but I do feel bad for buying 2 Asuka figurines and a dak a few months ago.

Right on, done DKC. Guess it's time to wrap up DKC 2. Near the end of it anyway.

Yes
You're just a fucking pleb

Basically there was some thread about some media report of libshits going gun shopping to shoot at the right in the event of a Nazi uprising or something. Those two guys were apparently somewhere in the article, and they both have that stereotypical "numale cuck" look to them. Was easy enough reason to shop the glock case to read as such.

Oh no… I'm sure you know what im talking about… *wink*

On paper, yes. In practice, not so much. Everything was pain and I was sweating a lot in my sleep.

I've been going to PAX West every year since 2007.

its kind of like dating, before marriage.

Then wouldn't the term at that stage be "garlfurendu" or however the Japanese would pronounce "girlfriend"?

you disgust me

Yeah, but you don't call your girlfriend your wife, catch my drift?

Dubs confirm, didn't know they had a phrase like that.

Forgive my shit taste, I have seen the error of my ways.

quick question, would it be physically possible for a cat to take an adult human penis? would you have to stretch them beforehand? would anal be easier?

Notable stuff would be persona 1-4, tainted bloodlines, dragons crown, gundam vs, gundam breaker, god eater and freedom wars. Also got srwv on the way.

Not done yet. Only real plans are to catch up on anime and maybe play some total warhammer with a buddy. Might invite a friend out to go play some wargames if I'm feeling up for it.

The ARP Quadra sidequest in Undertale 9

Ha thats pretty damn funny.

Seriously though watching the left all of a sudden buying guns is hilarious. At least they might stop attacking the second for a change.

AI-chan?

Nothing I hate more than sweats from being sick. Awful.

What anime?

why don't you just google that

this tbh

You know what happens when you have shit taste?

Jon Arbuckle, please go.

I still remember when one user here called his parents his roommates.

Consider Muramasa Rebirth if you haven't yet.

An incarnation of Demise' hatred for Hylia and Link, meant to always stand in their way, but the literal explanation in BOTW is He effectively said "to hell with reincarnation" after being defeated so many times, and literally became malice and hatred incarnate. That's it. No grand scheme to take over Hyrule. He's effectively a mindless calamity that just wants to destroy everything, which is stupid because apparently even in this state he was still cunning enough to create all the blight Ganons that would kill the four champions, and then he sprang from beneath Hyrule castle itself. The build-up to the fight wasn't much to talk about either. Make your way through Hyrule castle and either fight your way through Guardians and Lynel cage matches or parkour your way around them. It gives a lot of options to the player, which I suppose was the intent of the game, but it still didn't really feel satisfying to me, like when you get the light arrows for the first time in WW, or when you cleared each of the Sage trials in OoT just to access Ganon's Tower and the final gauntlet leading up to the fucker.

But god is forgiving, and this is a christian image board.

Wow. So is Breath of the Wild supposed to take place at the end of the timeline, for whatever Nintendo's take on that is worth ("hero fails" split is just fucking dumb)?

It's the Gavin Mcinnes look. He started that bullshit back when he co-founded VICE.

To be honest I can't really think of any. side quests being sideq uests they aren't always that memerable.

God isn't THAT forgiving.

it's not the end of the time line, it's more likely before wind waker

quality post tbh

God doesn't fault those that struggle to find love.

Tanya, Demis, dragon maids, konosuba.
Probably see how far along little witch academia is, going to just download a batch once it's done airing

Muramasa was at the top of the list for consideration. I was also going to look for a copy of cyber sleuth online since I ended up getting some overtime pay. I should just swing by the vita thread and check out their chart as well

mario's a nigger

I mean really, im not the only one. I'm suuuuuure you know what I mean. *wink :^) wink*

I'm proud of it too.

His wife is ugly as sin.

Thanks fam

Shes real in our hearts.

Tanya?

oh goddamnit, I know I can pirate this but I think I just felt some hype hit me and now I'm debating between ordering a physical copy off Amazon.co.jp or grabbing it digitally

I am a fucking sucker.

How does that work then if he said fuck it to having any apparent goals beyond destruction? Even Windwaker Ganon had a goal of reviving Hyrule, if most likely for his own selfish ends, but that still gave him character and a notably different personality than prior. I'd have thought that it would be further down the road that he just went "fuck everything".

Do be aware that the image in the Vita thread is one borrowed from halfchan, and tend to be more of a "here's what's on the system" than actual recommendations. Tried getting an actual fullchan image going before but no one seem to actively want to contribute.

Good luck finding an import copy cheaply. I think Heavy Arms or whoever got another print in recently and it sold out fast.

I
I'M A ONE WAY MOTORWAY
I'M THE ROAD THAT DRIVES AWAY AND FOLLOWS YOU BACK HOME
I
I'M A STREETLIGHT SHINING
I'M A WHITE LIGHT BLINDING BRIGHT
BURNING OFF ALONE
I
I'M A NEW DAY RISING
I'M A BRAND NEW SKY TO HANG THE STARS UPON TONIGHT
I
I'M A LITTLE DIVIDED
SHOULD I STAY OR RUN AWAY
LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND

One of these days I'm gonna be somethin', Holla Forums

But he collects coins like a jew.

Not real sure who he is or what he does.

I'd like to see more gaming episodes, the drawing and interview ones are a bit bland.

yes

it's a meme you pip

Honestly whats your opinion on healthcare Holla Forums? I do read arguments that in the long run it would be cheaper for everyone but then again I dont want to pay a 45% tax rate and I dont feel like helping others that are poor. But then again healthcare is expensive in this country.

did you also know
the cake is a lie? it's actually a fire pit at the end of portal
xd

I'd rather it be paid than get stuck on months long waiting lists the way I hear shit is out in Canuckistan's land of free healthcare.

No no, you aren't following. I know just what id want to request from her… if you understand what i am implying

Pharma and hospitals need to be brought to their knees and stop charging so much for basic shit first of all. The whole insurance thing is really a secondary issue in my opinion but big pharma is in too many pockets for the subject to be brought up often.

Free trip to japan?

The problem with this country is that there's too many special interests who want to create infighting so that nothing gets done. Whether it's healthcare, or military spending, or public education, or some other shit, there's always going to be faggots from both sides perpetuating ideals in order to prevent the actual issues from being addressed. That is what I think about healthcare. I don't know what to fucking think.

it's good when you don't have immigrants abusing it and raping your kids

XDDDD

No no, what i'd love to see her do if I requested, if you follow my drift…

You hear the EU is setting things up to import six million (oy vey!) Africoons, and without even an excuse of "they're refugees"?

That's unfortunate, the thread seems pretty chill though so maybe they won't mind spoonfeeding me some reccomendations

Saga of Tanya the Evil

So, can someone give me a quick rundown on Mass Effect Andromeda: Shrek In Space?

One of those episodes where she gives advice while pretending to be a bartender?

Whats your issue fam?

It cute?

No, no, No! you just aren't getting it user. If you could request her to do something. ANYTHING. what would it be?

so long as they do it after we leave the EU

You explore space or some shit
The cutest

what is animation: the video game

They're alright with asking personal recommendations, or if you see something on there that look interesting and want opinions. Really though, I'd like to put something together that's more useful, with game descriptions and such like the PSP images have had, but again, not enough help for the actual content. And Vita threads lately have been pretty damn sluggish anyhow; last one lasted for over a month before hitting bump limit if memory serves.

I hope for your sake, assuming you're in the UK, that your country doesn't just keep important nigs and dunecoons even after leaving.

That is NOT cute.

Already said free trip to japan.

I won't weigh in on timeline fuckery as even the established timeline was hastily thrown together by Nintendo in time for Hyrule Historia. I'm just explaining what lore there is as explained in the game itself.

phillah is the light

Your supposed to be some kind of fucking colonizer or some shit, with a magical power that lets you see good planet jizz. You run around space looking for planets to inhabit despite the fact that most of them are already inhabited

go back to spamming Holla Forums

You're fucking retard.

I think I might be autistic tbh

well what's important is an actual controlled integration which just hasn't happened since forever

no

phil'd

i dont even go to Holla Forums tbh

tbh the anime looks like shit.

Ehhhh?

Whys that user?

is your cat getting bullied?

Then who the fucks been spamming my board

Don't date. Court. You degenerate filth.

_ok

hate you never comign to 4am evenr again

maybe

obviously a third genesis poster
one we thought might have existed, but now can confirm exists

Epic.

idk

Wow tell your programmer to make you less rude!

You wouldn't be lying? would you?

Get out of here stalker.

Is this why you post in 4am everyday, because you're too pathetic to accomplish anything in life, even killing yourself?

U-ur face is rude

you'll never know
but I will
and that's good enough for me

mark is a genesisposter

Are you telling me sociopathic aryan loli wizards aren't cute?

That's a shame, but I can't say I'm totally surprised. Just want to get all the games worth playing before Sony kills it
I'd be willing to help with a recommendation chart but I'm a spaz with shit taste

I bet the cake was delicious.

(You)
Free (You)

Not with that art style they aren't.

At last i truely see.

Seriously now, how did you grow up to be such a spineless fuck up?

Fuck you, check em.

fuck

The numbers don't lie, I'm right!

I'm not done yet.

No answer, huh? Can't even have a confrontation on the internet that brings up your failure of a life.

Pic of yourself? or skintone

Have a history exam tomorrow. Studied quite a bit but not sure if all the information will stick.

Wish me luck fams.

I unwish you unluck twice over, fag

looks like BOTW is up and running cemu, two days until 1.7.3 releases. Not sure how far you'll be able to play, but they've got it running at 4k, so here's hoping it works.

Normalfags need to get out.

I might post a pic of me holding one of my Ritsu figs or something eventually. Don't particularly care really, its one of the dumbest rumors about me in the thread.

Do your best user!

I don't see the problem

So there aren't any spics here, good.

Not BotW but I tried TTT2 on its Patreon 1.7.3d build two days ago, it still has shitload of graphical bugs and whenever I tried to switch to other character it crashed. If you ignore these it works perfect though, much better than when I tried it like a month ago. They improve the emulator really quickly

You call being so miserable and rotten on the inside that you want to go to Japan just because you got a job?

Gross!

I know theres a BR or two posting here at least.

Comfy is love, comfy is life.

No, getting to go to japan is my motivation and end goal of getting a job. Which kinda goes against whatever is you are implying about me anyway. I do have goals.

A life for pleasure is a life of sin.

Not for long.

You call this comfy meet i mean.

Pleasure is the one true meaning of life.

Don't think hes even posted here in months anyway.

Good. I'm the only minority allowed to post here.

So you are a spic, only spics are this obsessed with Japan.

Time to get real and unfuck your life, Carlos.

Society doesn't have time for your shit ritsu.
Being comfy comes at a cost; there are no free rides. If you work for your just reward you'll feel even better about it.

You better be nipponese.

This is so dumb I don't even know how to respond to it.

I think the technical term is "half-breed". My mom's black.

shiiiiiiiiiiiet dam chiggen wangz n shiiet up in ere fug monica where dmx go shiiet n shiet

Well to be fair I am working for a reward so

Are weeb spics actually a thing? We don't have spics in Canada

did you ever fug her

Well then your not a fucking NEET then.

Yeah duh, have you not been paying attention?

Only half.

ayo hol up nigga is you makin fun of me imma come over there and pop a cap in yo bitch ass n fug yo girl wen i'm dun namsayn

Fuck no. I like my black women dark. My mom's like a mocha, almost. This is what I like in a black girl. I want a girl so dark that I can't even see her once the lights are out.

You don't know how to do anything, so not being able respond doesn't surprise me. If you're not a spice then you have to prove it, otherwise it's just another thing about you that we know, besides being obsessed with animu and trying to fool people on an anonymous imageboard by talking about your imaginary waifu like it is a real girlfriend you have.

S-sure I have. n-no bully.

That's a handful of chocolate I'd want to wake up with.

Because they are disgusting right?

You need to stay up to date on the Ritsu news network. Its usually one of the first few posts in the thread. Please subscribe and leave a (You) every day.

shit network tbh. prob fake news

dumb ritsuposter

Trips confirmed RNN fake news.

Same here.

The word is exotic fam. Even to me they're exotic because the only black people I know are related to me.

RNN a shit

Huey News Network when?

I'll sue you! This is slander!

Disgusting. How much shit have you stolen?

stole your waifu's virginity smh tbh onii-fam
(Nothing unless you count software piracy, in which case I steal everything)

Whats the blackest thing you've ever done?

But what kind?

Ritsu have you ever met a black person?

he is black

I worked with one once, he got fired a week or two later for stealing. Was pretty hilarious.

I'm merely referring to how he interacts with him.

wew
All the black people I worked with were pretty cool.

Got fired a week into a new job, I guess. It was at a convenience store and I caught the flu so they told me not to come back in until I wasn't sick and then just fired me a few days later.

Were you stealing?

Hope you followed the most important rule, around blacks never relax.

No, just sick. They did let me bring home stuff that didn't sell. Pepsi Throwback and some weird Pringles flavours and a milk crate of cinnamon candies.

DO NOT TALK TO RITSU
You may think he cares about you, hence he asks you how you doing or inquire about your status.
THIS IS RUSE
He only cares about getting attention and getting (you)s. He only wants people to talk to him. he is NO different than Bui or the furry tripfags who fish for compliments and ERP.
RITSU ONLY WANTS (YOU)S. DO NOT GIVE THEM TO HIM. HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION
Try ignoring him for a few threads, his true colors will appear. Watch how HARD he tries to be the spotlight.
Do not treat Ritsu, or any tripfags for the matter, as human beings.

I fucking dont. What am I looking at, besides the Holla Forums equivalent of this pic.

She's not cute, but she's entertaining. Though I didnt see the sucessfull corporate stooge part coming when I started watching it.

Aren't you a fucking Hiki?

I wonder if that includes me, with how infrequently I post h-

Hey

No

mah boi

The technical term is mullato

Hello

It'd be about shitposting and shitposting accessories. I'd also shill my patented showers that are specifically set up for shitting in them.

Yes. It's my only post in the thread.
not all (1)s are VPN samefags, retard.

B-but muh >(1)

Is it better to read a book or play a video game?

Wew lad. I guess I'll take the (you) since you seem so triggered by it.

Here have better fam

I need to masturbate
Suggest me something that isn't furshit, futa or traps

incest

By suggest I mean I'm lazy pls post something