Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOgvdbl314
ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win64/static/ffmpeg-3.2.4-win64-static.zip
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12141464.html
web.archive.org/web/20170317020150/http://8ch.net/v/res/12141464.html
archive.is/NzQwO
archive.is/xnPeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's another one someone can add to that.

Okay now play this song over it. Or some other FAST Eurobeat song.

Done.

At first i laughed then i realized i haven't watched this episode yet and i got slightly spoiled but it's okay.

Still need song sauce for this

holyshit, thats pretty bad.

noice.

2B has the best walk animation.

This is why the Japanese game industry is superior.

did you expect any different?

to think i have a dentist appointment soon and you post this

user please. I didn't ask for these feels.

i'm more annoyed by the lack of sound than anything else

Okay, I don't know what's causing this, but whenever I load up a BOTW webm in Pale Moon it almost never shows the video, and nothing else. Other webms work fine, just not BOTW webms.

That probably means they're all done by the same person (using the exact same encoding settings)

Works fine here.™
Hope you're not uploading the shitty soundless ones.

Must be, because I was getting confused on why this error is so specific.

Seven fucking minutes for a long-winded, exposition heavy, and ultimately unfunny Dragon Quest joke. Is this what passes for quality anime these days?

24 words , 4 punctuation marks some mild autism and a 36.77KB worth of .jpg .Is this what passes for quality shitposting in a Holla Forums webm thread these days?

Jesus fucking Christ! You could go make dinner and impregnate your waifu in the time it takes that attack animation to finish.

That is the gayest, "Hey ya!" ever. It must be cannon now that Link is a twink.

Does anyone know the song in this WEBM?

my fucking ears m8

I remember this.
BioWare animation in a nutshell!

Denuvo needs to be cracked soon for this game.

Can't wait for this to be ready for CEMU.

He was promised to be more effeminate/gender neutral this game.

It feels like it's ending pretty early the way things are going unless Kamen Rider Chronicle does get released.

From the thumbnail I thought it would be Gondola.

And yet NC wonders why we always lose, when they're busy blowing up their sunderers because of headlights

IQ free in the NC

It's one thing when you're making fun of video games made by mentally handicapped indie faggots but EA has been making games for almost as long as games have been around and are fabulously wealthy… and bioqueer is pretty old too

Gintama is one of the densest mangas out there, it can cram in one chapter what most mangas would do in three (fifteen if bleach), so it's really best read than watched.

I still don't get the point of these

halal

to ask for sauce

Why did you post this garbage?

Also using palemoon, same thing for me.

The Turok 2 Remaster was released today.

Fuck you.

How awkward, the pony tail autism girl is crosseyed as well

lel, I didn't know SFV was doing that badly.

FUCKING SHITLORD!
SHE'S HORIZONTALLY ABLED!

POST COMFY VIDYA TRACKS

slightly improved version

is there an easy way of making song webms with Webm for Retards?

(checked)

I'm not sure regarding Webm for Retards. But here's a cheat sheet for ffmpeg for autists

Could've sworn I already had this, but I can't find it. Thanks anyway.

What I'm trying to do here is take a video, trim it to only a couple of frames, loop it, dub with a song track and put a picture over it.
Instead I get this abomination that doesn't want to go below 5MB. It's as if it's ignoring half of my commands. Is there a specific order I'm supposed to be following or am I going to be forced to use XMedia recode again?

I remember cheesing the first one by blocking the hole with the metal crates.

Firstly get ffmpeg since I don't know how to power use those other programs
Then do:
>ffmpeg -i ".webm" -vframes 1 "image.jpg"
It will extract the first frame and save it as image.jpg - I usually resize my pictures to about 249x249 but it's up to you.
Then to make the webm with dubbed audio do:
ffmpeg.exe -i -r -loop 1 -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -crf 20 -b:v 0 -g 9999 -sn -c:a libopus -b:a k -shortest -auto-alt-ref 0 -webm -threads 4 output.webm
Where is the bitrate of the source file or lower. I use 192k usually

Is JonTron getting too red pilled?

Who made that? Also based Jon.

No such thing. Redpills are like Mike 'n Ike's, you keep on munching away.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOgvdbl314

Look at that guide and use the last template in the templates section.

Here's an example with something I made a couple days ago:

ffmpeg -y -i "SNL CLOSING THEME - (WALTZ IN A)-HJ4nQxXhyko.mkv" -r 1 -loop 1 -i "serveimage.jpg" -map 1:v:0 -map 0:a:0 -c:v libvpx -crf 20 -b:v 0 -g 9999 -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 96k -metadata title="Lenny Pickett and the Saturday Night Live Band - Waltz in A (April 18th, 2010, starring Ryan Phillipe)" -to 3:12.511 -f webm output.webm

You'll want to change the inputs to whatever you're using and the metadata to blank or whatever you want it to be. Output should be a pretty small vile depending on how much bitrate you give the audio.

I do like how he sticks to his guns, even if he's not very articulate about them. I'm sure he'll get more practice as time goes on. He's demonstrated knowing to double down when the liberal menace starts demanding apology juice.
Quality banter means liberal tears, too, so that's always fun.

Video games.

wait a fucking second
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

what the fuck is vttt?
where is the bin folder?
Where is an .exe?
How the fuck do I even run it?

I just got rid of Linux to be doe with this shit.

I appreciate the help, but I think I'll stick to XMedia for now. I'll save your instructions and try it later, I simply can't be arsed to do it today.

Requesting that bull romance scene webm from DQ:I

What's wrong, goy? Eyes playing tricks on you? Don't worry about it.

Did you get this?
>ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win64/static/ffmpeg-3.2.4-win64-static.zip

I'm fine.

I'd just like to interject for a second

Anyway extract that shit and start a command prompt window in the bin folder

eh, they both work the same for me, I don't see the difference.

The fuck, PETA is raycist!

No, they're just against portraying animal abuse.

while that rug in the background may be slav, those fingers are looking way too pahjeet.
Also FUCK that's annoying.

Am I good to go? I know I took too many steps getting to the directory, I'm just retarded, ok? Holy shit, so THAT'S why there are so many self-diagnosed sjw/tumblr retards, autists and other loonies - they just want to be freed from any and all responsibilities and consequences of their actions! That kindergarten analogy makes more sense every day…

You got the full source on this?

pls…

Here you go user.

aka howtoignorelearningcode.gif

first two seconds of that would make a great doujin

Now you can stop asking for sauce

fuck maximum file sizes

"audio" and "pic" both need their respective extensions (audio.mp3 and pic.png). Use libvpx and not libvpx-vp9. VP8 is used for a reason here. It's faster and the quality is fine, plus I think it doesn't work properly with -loop.

ebin

no, fuck this, I'm tired.
I don't know how to overlay a picture in XMedia.
I don't know why Webm for Retards isn't listening to my commands.
I don't know how to use ffmpeg PERIOD.
I don't know how to fix the control panel from my monitor.
I don't know how to dim the brightness on this motherfucker.
I just fucking suck double Sargent Major Private Dick.

Fuck this, thank you guys, I'm going home to bed.

why not just use premiere like any other person without autism?

I didn't knew xmedia could do editing other than cutting shit.

I use premiere too. You don't even have to be good at pirating, you can get it straight from their website with auto updates and shit.

3 reasons:
1) I've always used Vegas and don't really feel like learning how to use another videoediting software
2) It's Bloatdobe
3) All these little programs were supposed to be easier to use since they're made for a specific purpose.

WEW LAD
Someone tell Jon ya can't just go full race realism on an audience of normalfags who've been showered with multicultural indoctrination since birth. Most of them cannot break that kind of conditioning without small steps.

I want to listen to the full song of this, can't remember the name and googling the lyrics isn't giving me shit. Can someone help me out here?

Jesus christ that was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster.

just admit you're a lazy nigger ,nobody likes a liar

Oh overlay an image, sorry I'm retarded

You need something like Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas to do that

the flirt must flow

the weak should fear the strong

I did the above webm using photoshop and premiere
is this what the other user is trying to do?

Since when did infomercials become actually entertaining?

I just wanted to make a music webm with my own two hands and share the goodness that is high quality Emperor: Battle for Dune OST…

you learn premiere by opening it. there's really nothing to learn about it unless if you wanna color grade and that kind of shit and even that's piss easy. we're not talking about after effects here, it's fucking premiere holy shit. if you used windows movie maker you should know how to use premiere. premiere is tested and tried and all you need is a little export plugin to do everything you need. i tried all those little programs and they were much more counter intuitive (note how you're unable to even make a simple img+audio webm when all you have to do in premiere is drag the image and the audio on the timeline and it's done).
you can pirate versions without the cloud bs (if you crack it right that's just a tool for free updates tho) but if you wanna be a hipster that's up to you

you want to make audio webm's like the attached one? ffmpeg is perfect for that, you select a picture as input1 and then your song as input 2 and you are done. Premiere can do it too, but ffmpeg is enough for something like this.

just put something like this into cmd

ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "Cover.jpg" -i "music.flac" -r 5 -b:a 258k -speed 4 -threads 16 -tile-columns 6 -tile-rows 2 -shortest "output.webm"

What's hipster about anything I was trying to do today?

mate, before you download some weird torrent, you can get it straight from adobes website and just put a crack over it. No need to risk downloaded a not working copy of premiere that doesn't even update.

rendered, but I had to go from 256k to 192k, otherwise the file came out at 13MB. Couldn't see the cover when playing in VLC, let's see if it comes through here.

private tracker, extra instructions in the comments, will trust a random crack I find even less than this torrent here.

sorry, it just seemed like you were making excuses not to use reliable, widely used software. i misunderstood. people often bitch about shit for the above reasons here.

i think he doesn't want the whole cloud/auto updater thing that comes with an original version. a portable version should probably do the trick for that.

it's fine, just the word hipster came out of the left field. And yeah, a portable version would be just the thing since I don't do "big" "projects" anymore.

I can see the image in the thumbnail, but when I open the webm, it's empty space with music playing. Same shit happens when I try to watch Soviet March, Hell March and Destroy webms here

About that cover, don't use png files. No idea why but ffmpeg doesn't like them. I had the same shit happen to me too in attached webm.

No idea why they don't work for you, first time I hear someone say that they don't work for them.

They were always like that to me.

Fuck you guys, I wanted to go to bed, instead I learned how to make music webms that don't loop properly.

if ffmpeg isn't doing the job you should try premiere, but in my experience file sizes get huge in premiere.

Source on Holla Forums vs 4chan and the 2nd time they fought?

It's 2:30 in the morning, but I'm too comfy to stop.

This shit is my jam. I love battle for dune, always surprises me how many people haven't heard of it; it used to be pretty big.

it's 2:30 here too, UTC+01:00?

ye, whatup mon yurop negro?

the correct term is eurabia

Alright, I'm finally done for tonight, I think I've covered all my favorite tracks from the game. Again thanks for all the help, if you want to tell me how to reduce the filesize without stooping down to double digit bitrate, I'd love to read about it in the morning.

not just yet
I'm not a finn, btw

I usually don't spoonfeed incompetent faggots like you. This will be my last attempt. Here is what you need to run in the command prompt:

ffmpeg.exe -i "fff.mp3" -r 1 -loop 1 -i "pic.png" -c:v libvpx -crf 20 -b:v 0 -g 9999 -auto-alt-ref 0 -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 192k -ac 2 -metadata title="" -shortest -f webm -threads 4 output.webm

Here's what I hashed together for the one I just made:

ffmpeg -y -i "The Spice must Flow [Emperor Battle for Dune OST]-QbnLG2dSgEQ.mp4" -r 1 -loop 1 -i "output.jpg" -map 1:v:0 -map 0:a:0 -c:v libvpx -crf 20 -b:v 0 -vf crop=480:480 -g 9999 -auto-alt-ref 0 -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 96k -ac 2 -metadata title="Emperor: Battle for Dune - The Spice Must Flow" -shortest -f webm -threads 4 "spice for you faggot.webm"

I can even take your version and make it not-shit.

ffmpeg -strict -2 -ss 3.00 -i "TSMF.webm" -v quiet -an -vframes 1 -f mjpeg output2.jpg

ffmpeg -y -i "TSMF.webm" -r 1 -loop 1 -i "output2.jpg" -map 1:v:0 -map 0:a:0 -c:v libvpx -crf 20 -b:v 0 -g 9999 -auto-alt-ref 0 -sn -c:a copy -metadata title="Emperor: Battle for Dune - The Spice Must Flow" -shortest -f webm -threads 4 "more spice for you faggot.webm"

This is why we learn the command line.

incompetent? Do you autist not read the command line shit you just posted? How is a normal human being supposed to come up with that shit?

Given the examples provided in the guide plus the documentation available for all the filters plus the answer to pretty much every problem with ffmpeg being a websearch away, how do you not figure this stuff out already?

MORE.

I am saving this bitch
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12141464.html
web.archive.org/web/20170317020150/http://8ch.net/v/res/12141464.html
archive.is/NzQwO

because cmd gives me cancer. I had to use it a bunch of times so far, like when extracting audio files form Unreal Engine 3 games which had to be converted using some more command line shit. I don't know why but that shit looks so apstract and surreal to me. I just can't work without a gui

the ffmpeg documentation is really good, any retard should be able to figure out how to use it for basic things

For autism? Or for learning examples? Actually, you'll find more of both on /a/: archive.is/xnPeo

anythinggoes

I wish I could kick that bitch in the throat

Uh as a side note I would, recommend making a shortcut for ffmpeg and it's sub-utilities.
ff-prompt.bat should be in your main ffmpeg folderthe one that contains /bin
if not here is the code:
@ECHO OFFREM FF Prompt 1.2REM Open a command prompt to run ffmpeg/ffplay/ffprobeREM Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Kyle SchwarzTITLE FF PromptIF NOT EXIST bin\ffmpeg.exe ( CLS ECHO bin\ffmpeg.exe could not be found. GOTO:error)CD bin || GOTO:errorPROMPT $P$_$GSET PATH=%CD%;%PATH%CLSffmpeg -versionECHO.ECHO For help run: ffmpeg -hECHO For formats run: ffmpeg -formats ^| moreECHO For codecs run: ffmpeg -codecs ^| moreECHO.ECHO Current directory is now: "%CD%"ECHO The bin directory has been added to PATHECHO.CMD /Q /K GOTO:EOF:errorECHO.ECHO Press any key to exit.PAUSE >nulGOTO:EOF

and then I just put this in the same place
@echo offstart "ffmpeg" /B F:\Programme\ffmpeg-20150823-git-6638e4a-win64-static\ff-prompt.bat

And that one you make a shortcut to. Don't ask me why it has been a while but I recall something with the prompt not actually being set in the directory otherwise and thus failing.

Wow rude, thats my gf/waifu.

Unless she vomits it out off video I would say yeah she does

You can hug her after I squash her windpipe

jo291 reply to this post

fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck off.

I've never hated someone with dubs as much as I hate you now

This is a broken man.

fresh off the command line get it while it's hot

Make sure to treasure your loved ones, anons.

V
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

Thanks to 3rd wave feminism, this type of relationship is impossible for millennials

I want to fuck that cat girl.

Stay away the fuck away from my one true waifu.

Make me.

catgirls are treacherous anyway, they're just waiting for you to die so they can eat your corpse

doggirls a best.

why have you done this

Fuck man I had a huge crush on aisha when I was younger. Still think she's cute.

not nearly as sad as some faggots here make it out to be. he lived a happy life with his spouse, they got older, she died. that's what happens.

You have never had to deal with a loved one who had Alzheimer disease then.

those don't look like full sized cupcakes

Yeah well I'm never going to have a wife, so he can go fuck himself.

How is it possible to get an emotional attachment and care about this guy losing his wife in 2 minutes?

Did a wizard make this and inject feels magic?

He passed away and people sent her letters giving their condolences. She reads one every morning since she would never get his notes again.

Believe it or not, user, You can be jaded and yet still somehow feel compassion for others.

true. i know it's terrible but hey, you go one way or the other. they went through a lot of good years together and while it's not a good way to go, i still don't think it's nearly as sad as all of these reactions make it out to be

"He's just mashing buttons"
"It was incredibly delayed"

DSP still pretends with his business class internet that all the lag is because of other players, when 99.99999% of the time he's probably the host because his internet is so good

I remember the first I saw that posted. Some user posted in a lol thread some weird horse transformation comic, and I didn't read it past the first one. Afterwards the user posted that webm with the words "mfw I read the whole thing." I probably laughed for 20 minutes because that would have been the exact reaction I had. It pretty much took off from there.

Idiots still pretend DSP isn't this giant megaruse that has somehow attracted retards from all over the globe to shill DSP for free.
You'll tell me they're all reuploads and are not his videos getting the clicks, I'll tell you he has somehow garnered patreon bux and a decent living from this shit.
DSP's act is retarded, sure, but what's even more retarded are the people who spend hours weekly making videos about DSP.

Sorry, redid, but Ill have to post it next thread.

what game?

what the fuck user

fresh oc here

I'm not defending DSP. I'm ragging on the retards who do pic related.
You can't tell me this isn't pure autism and this doesn't give DSP publicity.

you certainly are ragging

fuck you

My mom is only 62 and she's showing the signs of dementia, I take care of her daily but each day a little more of her slips away

The worst part is watching it tear my stepdad apart

my grandmother died at that age after smoking herself to death

>everyone starts to bully the webm for retards user
Goddamn it lads

I'm four years into one such mess. Fuck this gay earth.

it's superior because the people there work 14 hours a day for peanuts.
western culture just can't compete. You can't pay a normal salary to numales and tumblerinas and expect anything more than

how about with
fag

Did you use the actual recording of NMS presentation or did you just rip it from crowbcat's video on it?

Why does everyone think that every video that makes fun of dumb shit in video games is automatically Crowbcat's now?

What show is this?

i used to have a coworker at a tech job with a speech impediment who sounded a hell of a lot like boomhauer, so i set his ringtone to the audio track in your webm. he got so mad he destroyed my desk. thank you for reminding me of good times

Man there was a video like this with this song but it's been deleted and I can't find a re-upload.

Someone encoded them in an extremely crappy way that makes them ram and cpu hog with erroneous running noise