Yoko Taro Card Update

I missed the last two days and the thread about the card for Yoko is gone. What ended up happening with the project? Did it go through or fall apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9iG7D.
my.mixtape.moe/stwiri.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am a dumb faggot that forgot about archiveis being a thing. The link for others that missed the thread archive.fo/9iG7D. Also my oekaki was cut from the final version fuck you niggers.

my.mixtape.moe/stwiri.png
OP of that thread here this is the card I'm just wondering if anyone wanted to add more or just leave it like this and I'll send it in the mail

Might as well post mine one more time. I also have a small request to anyone that can post people's contributions from the second half of the thread. I managed to save people's work from the first half, but since the thread is deleted the second half is gone from me. I know I can always recover peoples' individual works by cropping the collage, but that'll be slow and I would appreciate if someone can repost them.

I saved most of them I'll post them now

You are a scholar. Feel free to post them here individually or as a collection in a zip file.

If anyone from the drawfag thread is here post some art and I'll try to add a few more in

Don't forget my quality additions.

Here ya go.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Stop sucking his dick, you mean nothing to him. You're just consumers, not his friend.

Bumping to tell you to let us know if and when you actually deliver.

BUUUTT user. I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR. I'M A SAD, PATHETIC WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. I GOTTA SUCK UP HARD, JUST LIKE LORD GABEN, KOJIMA AND REGGIE XD

Rude sage, fuck all of you fucking asskissers.

The game isn't even that good for God's sake. This is literally autism.

I'm a friendly consumer

Just wait until he pulls out a dud and everyone will hate him like Kojima, Gaben and Treehouse

To be fair this is his 1st actual good game.

Except every other game he was involved in was good too

You say that but he thanks every fan that comments on his twitter. He's a humble man and a great dude who designs awesome games.

How can he find the time to do both?

Erase this one too. But ban me as well for good measure

Weebs are literally mentally ill. If this guy ever sees this he will forget it within 10 seconds. Not to mention the fact that people believe he actually runs his twitter account. Gullible as hell.

Alot of salt is coming in this thread reminds me of this user.

He's in every thread he doesn't like trying to shitpost as hard as he can.
It's so pathetic, the autism is almost palpable.