Granblue Fantasy

Izmir is Best Draph Edition

All other waifus are inferior, you know this to be true in your heart of hearts

Pastebin with guides and info:

pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-11/granblue-fantasy-game-spends-300-million-yen-on-giant-newspaper-ad/.113270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT'S NOT BEST DRAPH

THIS IS SHIT THREAD EDITION

Post a better one then.

Short, big tiddy blonde Draph. Also got some omega drops from the omega raids, which is better than I normally get.

Every thread is shit thread edition

Good job, user.

INB4

ahh fug

Kill yourselves.

It is shit

Hey Kolmar, if you read this, can you talk to the leader of crew 2 and get back to me? I quit the crew I was slumming in, so if a scout for crew 2 could be sent, that'd be appreciated.

Kinda feel like swapping crews too if you got a slot in 2 or 3. 1 is getting a bit too tryhard for my tastes.

How does that occur in a F2P mobage?

I don't want to create any drama, so let's just leave it as my opinion which may or may not be fact.

Of course they did
Cuckchan has a general just like this one, who the fuck do you think posts here?

Autism is magic.

explode

Did you got bullied by a dolphin/NEET for not spending enough money/time on the game?

If you have something to say just say it user, if we can't criticize our crews for fear of butthurt we are going to end up having cancerous crews like cuckchan/reddit/xiei.

People that spend hours and money start tryharding to validate their "investment".

I warned people about giving attention to mentally ill cuckchanners but they didn't listen.

Wew. I know I stayed up for 3 days without sleep to farm the qinglong spear when I started out and I managed to extract 7 bolters out of tia in a month (+3 from shops) but all I do is wear them like a badge of autism rather than something to admonish other people over.

Better than the hp weapons I guess.

Isn't Corow suppose to give a 40% boost to light attacks when three stars?

Anyone else wish this were a real game? Like an MMO or some shit? It's a great setting
You'll never be a qt shortstack draph

Platinum is making a Granblue game for the PS4. There's not much to talk about it because it's in early development.

There's an official action game or some such thing in the works, though I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being relatively low-budget and probably just shit overall.

I did the same during my first RotB, early GW's and some other events even when i had to work the next day, there is nothing wrong with being autistic from time to time as long as you are having fun.

I really don't give a fuck about what others do as long as they try to help their crew by hosting/killing bosses for share chests, co-op grinding and doing their best during gw.

Re:Link is probably going to have multiplayer.

It's fine, I don't think it's something that can be changed even if I bring it up. In fact, tryhard-ness is probably the end result of most late-game teams, since there's little else to do.

More important, about openings in the 2/3 crew…

More like she cooks too much for their stomachs to handle; causing her enemies pain from too much strain put on the organ.

Majority of people on Holla Forums think Platinum can do no wrong but worst I can see is that it not having much content and being short as fuck.

Terrible.

I seem to recall the TMNT game being shit upon quite a bit, I'm sort of expecting that type of situation from it. Would be nice if it turned out decent anyway though, I'd always like to get more use out of my Bloodborne Box Quadruple.

In behalf of the LONG HAIR MASTER RACE i will fite you faget.

No, tryhard-ness has always been a mental illness that is now validated by e-sports, you can be competitive without being an unbearable faggot to your mates.

In any case good luck in the other crews nigga.

Was the shit flung towards Platinum or Activision?

Short hair (not butch or mother dos) is best hair; there's nothing useful for all that hair when the character's not Corntato.

>>>/cuckchan/

It was garbage but i wouldn't blame platinum entirely for that since developers always get fucked by license owners when it comes to games.

Korra's game for example had the budget and development time cut thanks to jews wanting to release during peak Korrasami lesbian popularity.

Cygames seems to be more chill when it comes to their IP's and that's the reason why the RoB anime was good, they pretty much gave the studio the funds and allowed them to go wild, i expect this to happen again for Re:Link since Platinum has been complaining about IP owner meddling over the years and specially with the recent Scalebound fiasco .

That got what they had coming to them for working with Microsoft on a Japanese game.

Keep your eyes on the prize.

Is there anything that keeps you from reducing a summon other than having it equipped? I want to reduce Satyr, but the button isn't showing up. I've checked all my parties several times and it isn't equipped.

You can favorite summons too.

Favorited?

Nope.

Did you set her as your support? Also I heard regen summons might get buffed so you may want to hold off.

Ah, that was it. Thanks.

Might as well wait then. Do you have any idea what kind of buff it's supposed to be?

It is unknown for now. It should be in the near future though.

Don't imply things.

I got two lumineria harps, is there any use for them in the slightest or did I get drop-cucked?

They work as placeholders until you get enough guns since they still have attack up.

I give up. What's the next Zeno?

Water. Also, xenos are more trouble than they're worth if you ask me

I MIGHT be retarded, but it seemed to me like I would only get books (in raids) when I joined soon enough to actually get attacks in on the book enemy itself.

I'd rather they just do event reruns that these things.

You're probably right, the seraphic weapons seem better to focus on right now as a noobie.

I managed to scrouge up 9 books so far simply by leeching, but I wasn't paying attention to the conditions.

most importantly

Outside of achievements, of course. Thankfully we got 9k crystals for the anniversary, because with xeno and then GW, unless you bet successfully, you won't get many crystals this month

SS T4 or Spartan?

Xeno weapons are for people who can handle HL magnas. Newbies shouldn't be trying to get xeno weapons in the first place.

Yeah, these events suck

Dont forget

It's really driving me up the wall here.
Exact same shit happened during Xeno Ifrit event, which was why I didn't get a Xeno fire weapon. Fucking RNG is a bully.

Really? This xeno event didnt seem so bad compared to xeno ifrit, the fact that maniac triggers nightmare now was a gift from heavens,thanks to that i didnt waste more than 40-60 berries and around 30-35 pots outside of natural bp/ap regen to get 3 harps from the shop and 1 to drop. Clearing daily manics/ extremes and Running Nightmare 100 with anat+kaguya plus placebo did the trick for me. In my opinion the hardest part and what managed to take me a stupid amount of time was getting the stupid animas from the raid, after the first day i decided to stop trying to host and mvp them and just leeched the rest to get my animas.

I'm pretty sure you are supposed to have to grind extreme1-4 times>highest Nightmare you can do for 1/2/3 books.
Repeat until you're done. It's way harder than raids and you have to do it solo, but you'll GET the weapons for sure if you are strong enough.

Hell in Ifrit the books didn't even drop from raids at all. Now you have a chance to get the weapon just leeching raids.

How are you guys getting ready to eat nip cock raw?

Nightmare never popped for me.

Now it's no longer just RNG popping nightmare, it's set up to pop it after the 3rd Extreme everytime (and also made it 100% for MANIAC) if it doesn't pop up early, about fucking time they added a pseudo-RNG to fix that shit because doing 20 extremes that drop jack shit you need for a HELL that never comes was just goddamn terrible.

Nightmare battles are set to have a chance at popping up in extreme battles 1 and 2, and if it doesn't, it will be guaranteed on the third. Maniac difficulty spawns Nightmare battles every time.

Let me reiterate: NIGHTMARE DID NOT SPAWN FOR ME AFTER THE THIRD EXTREME RUN.

Spending the time between now and GW relaxing.

Been having some real shit luck getting books to drop. Want to main earth. Too weak to Maniac. Should I just blow the rest of my anal beads to try and get lyre in the next day?

Jeez how much raw stat do you have from your weapon and summoner grids , i barely hit 1k more with anat +kaguya with my basic grid and my friend with 7 flb bolts only hit around 5-6k more against the test machine with anat+kaguya compared to tiamat+kaguya. are you still doing more damage on 80-90% hp? can you post your grid?

I swear the amount of grids that were being posted without suzaku katana in the last thread was fucking blowing my mind, you didnt need to be a water main to get the stupid katana and yet they didnt get it.

Seems to drop 2 books if you do LVL100.

What are you saving those elixers for? Maniac 10% hp trigger is fucking bullshit

That's a pretty big jump

WHAT THE FUCK

soon off element won't even do damage to the boss

And then the element weak to the boss will start healing it.

KMR did nothing wrong.

I don't think I even used over 50 pots to get mine done, the content itself just takes fucking forever with all of the aids she inflicts and having to suffer through the trash mobs on extreme/maniac.

Okay we get it, you want to nerf the overpowered elements. But this is the wrong fucking way to do it.

My indecision in picking an element when I started and just hoarding every event weapon has finally paid off.

I managed to leech hard enough to get 10 books.

Considering now if I should keep leeching in the vain hopes of a harp drop.

Can't complain since it means more chances for medals.

harp drops only in red chests

Fuck well time to get back into the magna HL game.

crews in rank 3k-5k get less medals though

i'm curious post your main pool i won't bully you i swear

You've seen it before elephant, it's the same grid but with some skill level ups and I swapped out something for the claws.

I need a crew for the next GW event, ID is 13781854

Now i just need to skill up the grid and hope for Sara, backwater lad or any other good human SSR.

Still better than only getting 35 or so.

Let's try posting this on the right fucking board this time:

What's the best way to get Silver Centrums? Grind JK? Try and host Grand Order? Buy them (preferably not this one)?

At least posting anime girls in that thread is the norm.

I got all my centrums from GO. Rose Queen also has a chance of failing, while GO usually goes well, so you're much better off farming the latter.

I'm ready to get carried.

At least use some angels on those things man what the fuck

How do I grind 40 evil judge crystals as fast as possible?

drop into coop and punch vohu

How fast is this? How quick can I grind 70 coctyus crystals?

Get some strong enough niggers use up some +ougi bar items so everyone can instant ougi at the start of the fight and he should die in 10 seconds each round.

This can't be happening.

I feel like I just wasted a lot of time for nothing.

That's because you did.

Yeah. Well I actually got some guns for earth team so it isn't that bad.

E2143
Vohu room, get in quick

Gonna host Michael soon

i'd be happy to join

Do I unlock the raid once I beat the extreme version?

You're going to need to beat extreme for each element for their materials to host a seraph raid

You need to clear free quests in the newer islands to unlock the raids. The raids also need special mats that you can only get from the extreme versions of every Seraph. You need to clear every Extreme at least once per host.

So I can only host one every 3rd day or so?
These Seraph weapons better be worth it.

They raise the damage cap so for already strong girds there is not much better as long as you use the right elements.

the ssr version also have majesty on it though

thats just a bonus. The real meat is their unique skills.

i kinda agree with you there

What is the point of this raid again? The only flip harp I've gotten was from extreme

you do those raids for true animu

Another Tia Bolt dropped for me today, am I using to to give a bolt another star, or am I putting it in my grid (I'm switching out the spear for a Coda dagger whenever I get 4 more baha horns).

forgot to add stats of the guns.

remove katana add another gun

cosmo build is 7 guns without unknown the choice of baha is questionable but not wrong

Nigga, look at the actual skills on his grid not the meme dream build.

In the end, what probably matters more is his multiplier

Multiplier with katana in, baha out

1.15 * 2.68 (assuming tia main summon) * 1.15 * 1.8 (anat) = 6.38

Multiplier with katana out, baha in

1.36 (assuming erune) * 2.68 * 1.8 = 6.56
1.15 * 2.68 * 1.8 = 5.54

Yeah, unless his entire party is erune, go with the katana

The only non-erune that I run is Lennah (really only for Xeno).
I was looking at some numbers, and another factor is how the Cosmos gun affects stats that the multiplier multiples.

Cosmos is just going to add 30% on your cumulative gun stats. For a non-MLB grid, it's a non issue.

You current grid just needs a 3928.6 extra attack stacked on top before you do any further calculations (assuming you subbed another one start bolter in).

Going to be hosting a GO at 11 p.m. EST tonight. I'll throw the ID in the thread then, will leave it closed until 40-50% or so.

Why is Sophia considered better than Fif; i must be missing something

Light grids have like 30k health in endgame, and revive is better in the backrow than autorevive.
The new 5* makes fif a free full elixir though but in the current state Sophia heals better and her revive is more useful since it'll come into play when you actually need it.

She makes a great rear line who can pop in and revive a dead character. Also fif is a harvin in an element that wants to run human and erune.

Is this really just used to upgrade summons? It came from a flip chest I think.

Yeah, It's just an upgraded archangel summon

That's not how you spell shit.
Seriously, they could had made them give decent XP at least

Cosmos Gun is useless without a MLB grid, remove Cosmos and add the bolt.

With that team you definitively want to use Spear.

I can feel this persons pain through the game.

GO raid up, ID DEF574D2

Third anniversary PV

You didn't turn off secondary requests?

I forgot.

Person in 4th place here. I'll pot this to help finish it if you guys do.

Gran has such a huge fucking mouth.

Thanks for the host, one of the fights I get to use double Setekh

Maybe I shouldn't have used the pot since a nip ended up finishing it. Oh well thanks for the GO.

Thanks for joining. Share chest was shit (heal harp, wew), but I got a silver centrum from the red chest so it's all good.

SOON

The GW raid bosses drop rainbow prisms, right?

Poor bastard.

is this the shit literally every asian on earth is gawking at on their phone or are there more than one of these

There's Record Keeper. But fuck SQueenix.

Mika-chan is a nice lady.

Asians have an unhealthy addiction to mobage's(mobile games) specially those with gacha(gambling) mechanics and while there are a gorillion mobage's out there only a minuscule % is actually successful.

Granblue Fantasy is one the most successful mobage's out there thanks to the waifu/husbando art by hideo minaba and music by nobuo uematsu.

To get a better idea of how big GBF really is just take a look at this
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-11/granblue-fantasy-game-spends-300-million-yen-on-giant-newspaper-ad/.113270

Grorious Nippon.

キターーーー(・∀・)ーーー!!

Now to see how hard this fight actually is.

it isn't very hard at all

Sasuga Japan.

You're right, that was pretty easy on the rematch where I didn't eat a consecutive Sleep->Stone->Sleep
GW 5-stars are coming soon, right? I want muh 2 and a half minute paralysis.

ID:13205858
Can someone add me to the crew? Any crew is fine.

5th star for GW characters comes out on the 20th (JST)
Be prepared to spend shitloads of special mats

Invite sent to third crew, get in nerd.

Do we know what the mats are yet? Other than some unspecified amount of Damascus crystals, that is.

Just in time for GW

I am tired of these lvl +120 guys just joining omegas and sniping them. Fuck this game.

Solutions, assuming you're hosting:

Beat the omega down to 50 % or close t before opening it, if that's not possible
Join a crew who'll help but won't snipe, if that's not possible
Post the raid here to get help and hope user won't snipe, if that's not possible
Grind until you can do solution 1.

did u rike it?

Thanks friend. Will accept the invite as soon as 24 hours is up since I just left another crew. Question, do you think this crew can get into the main round?

I'm not in the third crew so i can't really answer but when did you leave your crew? If you don't join a crew in 20-22 hours you won't be able to participate in the tournament portion of GW.

12 hours ago. I think there's still time.

LEGFEST WHEN? I WANT ORCHIS
Maybe I should actually hold off and save for a spark though…

Okay, the cut-off point is 6:59 pm JST on the 18th. The third crew is mostly comprised of people who asked to join when the first and/or the second crew were full so i don't know their ability or drive to do GW. As long as 3-4 people are autistic about it in the prelims you should be able to get in. They also extended the number of eligible crews to 5000. 3000-5000 get less rewards but you're getting something at least.

How many free slots do you have left?

congrats

Also,

Xeno Vohu is over

200+ extremes and i only got 2 guns and one summon, the two guns i got were from raids. I managed to MLB one harp, not looking forward to doing it again for another copy. I'm just glad the suffering is over for now.

GG no re.
Mine's the opposite: I MLB'ed 2 guns and the summon, but could only pick up in the entire event run a grand total of ONE harp. OTL

I got 1 harp and 3 guns and 1 selfie.

Xeno was a mistake.

Why it suddenly takes forever for summons to attack? Even skills do that sometimes now.

JP prime time, all the nips are online.

Speaking of dirt.
Are there anything in the grid that's worth switching out for the vohu gun, if I use a mlb baal as main summon and ygg as support summon, or should I go double ygg with the amount of sword I have after I get them max skill level?

Ygg+Tezca if you have 7 swords.

He has a baha, should be ygg+medu

Thanks for the input. Hopefully we do get in.

Right, I probably should had pointed out that my dirt team is pretty much dominated by humans, a few SR Draph and a single Potato R.

Anyway, sounds like what you're saying is that I should keep to the swords and not drop one for the vohu gun.

Input's appreciated.

I actually have 8, and mainhand have one uncap. Ygg was very nice to me during legfest.

I lucked into a third baal summon during the free draw. Is it worth using a sunstone to 3 star it and then mlb, or should I save the sunstone for an 120% or 80/20% summon?

Baal isn't the worst thing summon, but do you have any better?

Nope, only other thing is a zero star vortex dragon and the rest are f2p summons.

aim for the gold bar and get all gw characters

;^)

Might as well go for it then.

Thanks for the input user.
I'll host some magna in return over the next couple of days.

Eventually.

06325d5a
Yggdrasil omega for who ever wants an attempt at vice mpv chest.

This is how you know it really is Japanese.

Every time. Someone end this suffering.

Did they give zenith skills first for the top tier characters? Why?

The first batch consisted of story character, characters from the roughly the first half year of game and 2017 releases. Top tier characters in that group is more incidental.
Several R got Zenith skills too.

I think the first wave of EMP skills going out were for the original/story and newest characters first.

light got shafted with character zeniths, All the SSRs are low tier or shit. Every other element got at least one top tier within their element with one.

explain further cause ferry will get a shit ton of ta zenith that will help her not being a fat ass

current list of zenith characters. Didn't change too much about the characters, really. With the exception of Summer Io, who is now still really shit, but at least you might take her over a rare or something.

Did light just have no fucking R characters in early 2014 or something?

I thought that shit would include Lecia but like her final skill; looks like it's gonna be a long wait.

Ferry does not have character zenith yet though. I was only talking about the characters that have them now. When Ferry gets it she will have 2 DA and 1 TA minimum from race and style, plus whatever she gets unique.

Can I get an invite?
ID: 14461097

Sent.

I'll argue Aletheia got a pretty solid zenith lineup, which could make him viable when doing on-element content where Ayer would be too fragile and Hallessena to hard to protect, due to his two crit skill, DA up, and his ougi damage cap up. Especially since there's no zenith that really shores up Ayer's and Hallessena's weaknesses afaik, unless kmr do something stupid like giving several dodge zenith to Hallessena.

I need luchador edits

Thanks for sending me a scout Kihou, I'll join as soon as I can 4PM EST tomorrow

Here's to hope reddit has some sick algorithm to predict the results and I can make at least 10k

baha hl please bring df and holy sabers

I have 20 tickets saved. Whenever I bet it turns up nothing.

This means the Impossible Bahamut, right? The Lv151 one you have to be 100+ to join?

Remember SR Lyria as an aside of all that. She actually got some good stuff considering how she doesn't attack outside of her ougi. She even got an aggro-down zenith. I hope characters like Izmir and Yuisis get aggro-down/up skills to complement their functionality.

thanks pat

And fix her passive so it stacks with Gabriel's weapon. assuming the source's correct about one overriding the other.

Thanks for the successful baha HL and horn lad

So, Tiamat Omega bitch decided to drop fists for me. I think she's trying to say something to me.

She's going to fist your anus?

mika chan

Showed up at 7%, got my frontline annihilated with one move, found out I was the weakest of the lot, lamented but kept going, somehow lasted long enough to see the end to get a turn chest with a rainbow crystal in it.
Thanks.

if it can console you i got no animu too only some ssr fodder summons

I'm serious though, I needed a few more rainbow crystals.

Joining random raids is even more demoralizing. God damn.

Can you do get her health to below 50% before calling for help?

Usually I rely on Sen to charge from the start, so without strike time, I can't charge as long. My Wind grid is objectively stronger but since I can't land debuffs, she just shreds me before I get past 90%.

>mfw I just ticketed sara so I can farm snek so I can farm colo so i can farm tiamat guns and still die to dimensional cleave
I used to use Sen, but you really need a team of dedicated Tiamat bullies. I still don't bother if Shiva isn't available though.

My gird is also filled with gacha stuff, but somehow I can do Tiamat Omega solo. It just takes like 10 minutes to do.

Sounds like my light team as well.

I'm obviously doing something wrong. I suspect it's not levelling skills. and not drawing Shiva

Almonds activated. I can get her to 50% but once she comes out of break I'm usually fucked if she uses tempest.

Where did it go so wrong?

Yeah, Shiva is really fucking good. I got it during the water draw with the last free ten-part draw.

At 50%, I suggest just calling for back-up. You already secured MVP at that point, let the others battle for second.

I also have begun to suspect that not levelling characters fully has screwed me over more than I ever realized.

as a free player should i just kill myself because i can't complete a proper waifu team?
the only element i have two waifu ssrs in so far is fire and it's still weaker than my wind team with one male ssr.

I have no regrets pulling Yuel during anniversary legfest, she's been pulling her (light)weight around ever since, even letting me MVP where before my party wipes if Tia manages to pull out her CA. If there were certain options in this game like a certain other browser game, I'd ring her immediately. Kinda sucks her White Day event is friendzone-tier.

The trick I've learned to make the colo farm life easier is to get Kaguya as friend support. The one-time bonus rez for the entire party reduces the COLOSSUS CHOP pain, allowing me to focus on dealing enough damage to ensure an MVP.

I suggest at least uncapping to three stars with characters you're gonna use. While you save the supreme and champion merits for characters you really want to uncap early since they don't come easy till rank 80.

Yes, without Shiva fire is weak as shit.Once I got Shiva however fire became my strongest. Though I suggest it's because my other teams are using showdown summons.

The Kaguya friend support strategy really only works if you have an absolutely baller water team/grid/summon set or Yoda with several aggro redirection strategies available.

Which other Fire character do you have, and have you considered starting to just level up skills on max uncap SR colossus weapon?
Pic related is what I use to mvp tiamat along with an Athena summon to help Anthuria tank the first tempest and Yuel using heal to make sure Anthuria is at max hp.

The grid and characters was slightly weaker then what it is now, when it reached the point where I could get mvp on tiamat. Anthuria tanking, or at least eating all the tempest hit made a big difference though.

Alternatively, have you considered using phalanx along with Athena when Tiamat uses tempest to reduce damage down to zero?

Lumi swords are like that, they suck until you 4* them.
Just buy guns first then work on those swords slowly.

That's what I do normally, but occasionally nobody comes.

Wind is free shitter friendly, so if your waifu is wind then keep at it. If not, probably best to kill yourself or reroll. Wind has some very good SRs and very strong GW characters.

Really hoping Perci can solo NM90 for me.

It's really your lack of skill levels on weapons/no colossus weapons, your grid has 38% of attack up on a single multiplier (and an additional %27 on the same multiplier for half your team).

Next legfest can't come fast enough. I need actually good characters.

as if I get anything

The biggest problem I think I have is that I can't practically run DF since I don't have a way to reliably counter ougi outside of HS. I guess the closest character I have to that would be Sutera, since she can cover+dodge Tempest into nothing, but if it's Backdraft or the meter-cut one, all she has is a def up. In that case, I still get shredded before I can do much. Especially since running both SSRs means only one slot left, and Sen is either really good or a really good crutch that I'm reluctant to take out. I've also used all of the SR colo weapons I've gotten as fodder

Agreed. I've reached my goal of 300 sparks, I want my SSR Rosie right fucking now.

Fucking Cygames, torturing me by playing the waiting game.

Post characters for obligatory goodluck bullying.

I never get anything good when they happen. Most of my SSR draws come from outside legfest.

Can you break Tiamat, if you survive the first charge attack from her and not lose any members up until then?

If so, then I'll suggest perhaps trying holy saber + athena to survive the first one, put Miria Akagi on your fifth slot for the occasional backrow rage buff for some extra firepower.

Also, if you hadn't already, then get stone from casino to max limitbreak your wind buncle for the 50% damage cut. Perhaps try to see if that + sutera def up + mist, is enough to tank a second Tiamat charge attack while your phalanx is on cool down, assuming you hadn't broken tiamat yet by then.

whoop, meant for

Forgot to level by the new fire ssrs. Guess it'll be a trial by wind. Or maybe will just let nep and her bro handle it.

M8, my damage doesn't put her into OD until her second ougi. You underestimate how shit my damage really is.

Ok so how do I start building up my grid? I got the baha dagger from the event but my grid is just gacha stuff, mostly fire, cause I got some real nice fire characters, I'm rank 50ish and around chapter 43ish in the story, when they start taking ap again, I can solo hard colossus but there is no way in hell I can solo the omega one.

Leech colossus raids, make the archangel fire sword, that's it for the start.

Right, sounds like you have to go back to grind for colossus SR weapon to skill up and uncap. And don't do my mistake with several different kind of weapons, just focus on the piton.

Omega fight is essentially either getting them into OD and then break them before they ougi, or tank the first ougi and then break them.

Mind you, I don't have Sen, so I don't know how viable a strategy it is to try build around tanking two ougi, if that gives you enough time to then unleash Sen.

You can get bar to uncap SR weapon from the casino too and gacha SR weapon normally have better stat than the omega equivalent, though they are a bad long term investment, unless you get an agni summon.
You'll still want some SR weapon though, if only to have something you can use to then get SSR weapon.

Just a matter of time really. It took me months before I had my first ssr, so I'll say you're head It was summer De La Fille

Finally.

The way Sen works for me is based on how massive her saved attack can be, which is why strike time was so important before. She's actually the only time I've seen a 7-digit damage indicator, though that was with a mlb Shiva support. Either way, it sounds like Sutera will be sufficient for surviving one ougi at least. The piton is the SR axe, right? Because that's what I've gotten the least of, and i've fed all of them to my Tia bolts for skillups.

jesus fuck, how long?

About a month and a half of rigorous poker

I got her in 5 days. Although it was about 6 days before January's GW, so I was motivated by having no wind team.

I bought everything else you could buy in the shop before the first gun, so thats why.

Keep in mind, Tiamat will only use Tempest when she's in OD, so for the first ougi you'll want to use phalanx and for the second one, Sutera + wind carbuncle and then cross fingers for a Tempest for her to nullify, or hope wind buncle + def up is enough to tank the other one.

I'll still suggest experimenting with a phalanx + friend Athena and see how much that helps your surviveability.

Yes and the one with the higher attack stat when uncapped. You can make do with the fist and the dagger too. It's what I'm using before I found out how much better the piton is.. The level of the omega atk skills is arguable more important for the damage though.

mfw I had already gotten Christina by the time they announced 1000 poker.

How do I kill the birb at chapter 75?

Very carefully

You know, the music for this game is actually legit, but the way they cut it up in game makes it shit

wow, the looping part gets obnoxious ingame so fast but the whole thing is actually nice.

I don't get why some game companies do that.

Oh no, if a player sits on this screen for over 4 minutes they'll hear the end of the song transition to the start, better just loop the first 20 seconds over and over.

Also, the second half of that is used in quests. I never knew it was from the same song

This poor man.

Get used to that.

Oh wait I meant supreme merits.

Drop your backline to negate the shuffling fuckery or just use full elixirs.

yup

half special and half extra quests start today so if you are a retard like me who farmed the hellfire trial you are gonna be upset slighlty

yep. Although the amount I spent will help me reach platinum journey drops at least.

I was a lazy shit who didn't farm anything at all today!

Should I blow some birthday tickets today? did you guys hoard them or use them all as you got them, does the daily elemental bias have effect on these?

ah fuck

It's not like I had anything else to do with that AP, I didn't even get to the non-free story quests until yesterday.

20 min left are you ready goys?

Fug.

Here we go

Reminder that non-nightmare raids are 1 ep, so It's better to farm for meat using BP/EP than AP

Please share with us if you get your hands on any insider Yakuza info when they decide to rig the results.

NM boss seems immune to gravity.

debuffing and buffing seems to give a lot less honor in these event raids

Strike time was very productive.

Well I guess original Bea is fucked either way

I expected nothing and was still disappointed.

in this rainbow meta sr fodder is very valuable so it's not a bad thing

woah

You know, it might have been easier if I was actually part of a crew. Doubt I can do the valor badges myself.

Why didn't you join one?

Because I was doing fine on my own.

Should've at least joined a guild for the guild wars. Now you've wasted this round for yourself.

I'm probably going to do all my drawboxes with the hardest eye ball.

Damn, I only have 119 half pots on me. I hope I get to generate token with some other method on the side with my bp as well.

100 pots should be enough to get you through GW. Your formula doesn't take into account natural AP regen and the tokens you get from honors/badges and boss drops.

What the fuck

She gives you golden showers :^)

Okay, I fixed it up a bit these last 2 days and thanks to Percy I can actually solo EX+ with this sorry excuse for a grid. I farmed nothing but Twin Elements and she gave me nothing but sticks. I'll probably upgrade the Michael sword to SSR in the next day or two and skill the sticks to at least 6 as I get the fodder for them, but otherwise this is what I'm working with this week.

I should play Bingo instead whenever I get draw urges

K I N G
O F
F I R E

Enjoy your otome VN.

Welp, had to clear the box just to get the dagger.

Does that new idol game give the voiceless actual voices or is it just lip singing?

unfortunately just lip sync (the song is still sung by original singer) i'd kill for kozue having a voice and being playable in gbf

Last U&F I was a part of, I couldn't get another one of these if my fucking life depended on it.
First fucking co-op fight outside of the crew and THIS is what goddamn drops.

don't get too attached to it it's a shitty summon and sr buckles are better than that

I figured as much, but it's nice to get regardless.

Holy fucking shit, just got MVP by one point in the Bella Donna raid.

Also does this shit use p2p or why my game starts to slow down when people join until I hit reload?

Shit servers and massive spam event.

This shit has happened for few weeks. It started a bit before the birthday freerolls started.

Dogs, help me get honors.

T-thanks, Cucker…

Why Sen's voice actor is so lovely?

Dont forget you can do the twitter thing so that helps a tiny bit.

W-what twitter thing?

You can let the game send a tweet out to refill your AP/EP daily, but if your at the point where your grinding on eyeballs, it probably means your max AP isn't that high. Level 100+ players get 95+ ap from refills, or about 2 half elixirs. It's still nice for the EP though, since that's 5 extreme+ leeching hits.

It sucks that Bella Donna didn't get the summon.

If you enjoy Sens, you may enjoy Lennah.

You use something to post on your Twitter page and it instantly refills your AP and EP. Having a Twitter account is not worth the effort and shame.

Ah yeah. I don't want to make twitter account, but I guess I have to consider making throwaway one for spamming it with that.

Also I have Lennah, but her voice isn't as soft and doesn't remind me of Yamada from Working.

Aliza's voice is cute too

How are crews 1 & 2 doing? did you qualify yet?

qualifications go until midnight tonight

Honestly need a lot more for 3rd crew. We are lacking but sadly we cant recruit until this shit is over

But are they rank 5k or less yet?

Noice.

You can now recruit during GW but their points won't count or something like that

For guild wars, if I already have two Seven-Star Swords and one rusty one; would it be better to go for one more or swap over to dagger/fav character (whichever I decide to go for)?

As a rule of thumb, always MLB your GW weapon before moving on to the next one. The GW weapons aren't worth a whole lot if you don't lv100 them at least.

Their points don't count for 24 hours after they joined during GW.

go for the sword. It takes a lot of resources to turn a rusted weapon into a revenant one, while its a free drop from GW. It takes a while to get a GW character too, so you probably won't have finished that sword by the time the next GW rolls around, so you won't be delaying anything

Finished my GW token farming, other than dropbox #2 having to be emptied out, I was lucky on getting GW weapons, costed a little under 6k tokens (dropbox #4 gave it to me on the first 100 draw).

If you are not going to recruit siete before the next gw then go for dagger specially if this time you are stronger and can finish the 4 boxes.

Looks like I have to empty box 2 to get my second dagger. Fuck my ass.

Crew 2 is currently sitting on rank 4037, best of luck to crews 1 and 3.

Nearly empty a box only to get this. What the fuck,,,

I already MLB'd mine.

I have 85 more items in my box and the second dagger hasn't dropped, I'm at the threshhold of my sanity tbh

Freedom is pretty good.

I'm happy for you, anons.

Last GW left me 2 Axes in and I still have no guarantees I'll finish uncapping it before this one ends.

Fug, all the nips are online.

this guild wars in a nutshell someone should just shop gao attire to uzuki

Looks more confused than punished.

Last gw some crews failed to qualify with 94m-95m honors now you may even fail with over 100m honors , this shit is getting ridiculous, if next gw the enemies are light then its going to require and even more absurd amount of honor to qualify thanks to EX+ costing 1 bp.

seriously if next gw is light… may god have mercy on our souls hadeslord are coming to play and you won't have a good time 100 M won't be enough to qualify

inb4 light nightmare boss heals you to full every turn

but zoi has drain when you attack making the field uselss

Eh.

you have all day to bet. Just bet on who won the previous day. There usually is a top team who is most of the time in first. It's second and third who vary the most

But it is always greyed out.

it's just greyed out now during the prelims.

Hey Infinity wake the FUCK up, we're dropping rank pretty fast and we'll get kicked out of top 3k

feed crew 2 to the nips to satiate their hunger

How do you faggots even finish your boxes so fast. Though I predict I can finish box 4 by end of today

a bit of luck and mostly through berries

I can't find how much Sen's 3rd skill stacks.

I want to cuddle with Sen

I am still on box 2.

I just graduated to box 4 after a meme 69 roll

Ayy autistic screeching does work

Last time I was lucky in this game was with the event that had Meteon. I rolled the summon with 6 tickets. Too bad the summon isn't that great. But considering how bad my summon grid is, it gives okay stats and boosts my chain attacks so it is fine.

I am almost emptying box 1, no shiny weapon so far.

don't forget you have the rest of the event to get all the weapons, and nightmare 95 and 100 drop more tickets

+130% every turn after the first, capping at 1000%.. From personal experience, keeping her charged past the 7th turn is a waste.

Yeah but does it drop 22 tickets every minute like going full autismo on eyeballs?

Thanks.

This is getting painful.

It's over Infinity got kicked out of the top 3k

How long will the tallying take? I still have 457 in chest 4 that needs liberating.

It's okay, crew 2 surely avenged us.

We're hoping for 49XX here

Kihou looks shaky. It was 4.9k last I saw.

crew merge when?

I didn't get to see our rank before it shut down, but we were some where in the really low 5000s, like 5008.
Regardless, ya did good lads.

Such a dark day.

What valor exchange is the best to save for?

Sunlight stones according to the wiki

275 pack, unless you really need that gold bar.

Wew Kihou got 5090

I wonder if this will trigger some autistic rage because people couldn't make full use of their uber main elements

Well the break is happening, I'll be farming Diablo.

Infinity: 3181
Kihou: 5090
Sky Lords: 7080

I have never gotten a weapon from red chest. This is bullshit.

The SR fodder are quite common actually, I got like, 5 or so yesterday, and I didn't particularly host/MVP that much.

How'd Crew 1 do worse than an overflow guild?

My SR fodder has only came from gold chests. I only get animas and EP returning items from red chests.

Wow finally something else from a red chest: selfie.

In and K almost made it into big/little league. It was fire after all, that hurt.

How the fuck did we beat the original?!
Did Infinity lose a large amount of players from disinterest brought on from being endgame so that us in guild 3 can overtake them too?

Huh?

You uh, might want to double check.

Would it be a smart thing to spend crystals on an extra party group? The extra six would come in handy to set up alternate parties like all-erune parties for when I finally decide to get a white rabbit or alternate lineups that might require different baha weapons, but it would still cut into gacha draws a little.

It is just quality of life, nothing really game changing. I wouldn't do it, but you're free to do whatever you want, not like it is a lot of crystals anyway.

I thought Infinity was the first guild, Sky Lords the second, and Kihou the third (the guild I'm in).

Or is that not guild points and is actually rankings?

Actual rankings.
And Kihou is 2, Sky Lords is 3.

in other news we seeded again …

Do not underestimate the jap sunday night rush.

Crew 3 member here, we were like 6k 4hours before prelims ended, but everyone went to sleep around that time, and we had less than 10 people mostly below rank 80.

How long does this break take?

-==New thread:==