newgrounds.com/art/view/theshadling/mother
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd like some ==VIDEO GAMES,== please.

Draw a penis

Checked

Haven't seen one of these threads in some time

Requesting Viewtiful Joe doing a Jojo pose

newfag, pls lurk

Tell me user, does this motivate you to draw more or less?

This thread is off to a great start.

Someone draw gondola

Little boy rape truck except it's Ayame handing a kid to daidouji both from senran kagura

and they get it. they actually do get that much money, there's even competence for those "slots". and they pull that shit off once a week.

Always remember pic related

damn, you faggots ought to leave here and go scam some rich furfags

oops should've spoilered

How could anyone forget that? It's a meme.

and you know that the 'chick' with that fursona is the size of Jupiter.

Imagine being so pathetic, so far-gone, and so delusional that even /furry/ can't help but point at you and laugh.

at least he is not anthony burch

Can one of you fine folks make my Oekaki abomination more degenerate? It's not my fetish, I swear haha

I guess now you know how the loss guy feels.

I want a SEXY angel from Bayonetta (lady-type preferred)

requesting a slugma. Draw it in 1980 style art like pic related.

Goddamn son, never ceases to be funny

end your fucking life already

I need a boy inkling as a cuntboy

Not even going to pretend I'm above taking furbux for drawing that shit: the $/hour is way too good… if I could draw of course. Sadly anything I draw looks like a Picasso piece fucked a taco and the little baby Pitacos had their shells busted all over a krocodile user's teeth.

Are you being serious or are you just requesting that to see if someone will actually do it?

Have you ever seen an artist go from "cool" to "total fucking fag" before?
I remember seeing Roly's robot stuff on Holla Forums fucking years ago, I checked on his stuff now and it's all hyperfat furry futa gaping sweaty asshole garbage.
It doesn't look anything like his old stuff. I hate it when artists change like that.

Can you provide any examples of what you're talking about?

Requesting Big Boss holding a Rathalos in a headlock like pic 3.

Sure.
Pics 1 and 2 are his old artwork.
Pics 3 and 4 are his new artwork.

I mean, it wasn't uncommon for him to draw chubby chicks, and he did draw futa from time to time, but he never did shit on this scale five years ago.

the first two pics are already very degenerate anyway so there's no loss here

Jesus, that is some fucking decline.

Why tho?

I haven't seen Roly's stuff in awhile.
Is this what he's up to now? Fuck, man. I knew she should have stayed away from Tumblr and all those furry threads.
How have his art skills gotten worse over the years?

to be fair its what people are paying him for

He draws it of his own accord as well.

Did this a while ago. Someone bls color it.

Show us your art so we can bully you.

Can someone please draw a shota fucking Kindred in the missionary position?

and I thought the waifufag threads were full of disgusting crazy people

here you go

Henshin-a-JoJo? I got nothing.
Maybe I'll color this tomorrow.

Hey hey hey, long time no see!

Oh shit man, that's pretty good.

I need more executioner art.

Requesting BotW Link hiding from Fujoshits and desperately taking off his gerudo outfit, in the same way the hobbits here are hiding from the nazgul

Looks great. The best Sonic too.

Who wants me to finish the E4 comic?

Terrible, just terrible

youre not eltonel stop pretending to be him in draw threads

sanic

Because he's a fucking degenerate.

I know.
It sucks, too. I used to like his robutts.

Are we getting an influx from somewhere?

It is a serious request, but I'm not banking any hope on it getting done.

GET OUT normalfag SCUM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's no good

is /vp/ that fucking dead that you can't move these gay requests over there?

Draw Mishy interacting with iris Heart.

I mean, if you want to be pedantic about it, you're always going to feel the same amount of pleasure no matter what your size, because the amount of pleasure is proportionate to the amount of brain you use for that pleasure. So no matter how big the penis gets, there's a limit to how much the pleasure will increase if it can increase at all. So hyper is a lame fetish.

No E4 for you, then.

It's like 5:00 am where Eltonel lives. Nigger.

Yeah okay

Fucking get your swasticas right. fucking barbarian.

fuck off and take your tumblr terminology with you, you piece of shit.

can i play too??/ im not an artist boy but i want to be. here is the bear from naughty bear!

sketchtoy.com/67959580

To clear up the impending argument. Traps are gay because they actually are men. Cuntboys are gay because they look like men and no straight man would be interested in that. People like buck angel wouldn't be attractive to a straight man because in order for them to get that far they would have to be attracted to a man.

Cuntboys are the male equivalent of dickgirls, a long-standing /d/ tradition. You fuck off back to Tumblr for thinking it has anything to do with them

You're thinking of futanari/hermaphrodites which have both.

What is going on?

Nice, thanks a lot m80s

A week or so ago there was a Bomber man Thread and an user said "Draw Bomber man" so I ended up doing Pic 1 of my Favoirte Bomber man in MS paint.
It's probably the best thing I'v ever drawn since I almost never draw anything

Now look, I understand where you're coming from. But its like you're saying big tits or asses are horrible because you can't grab more than a handful at a time, so hand-filling rumps and bumps are better than big ones simply because they will feel the same either way.

And that's wrong my dude. Real wrong. Its about A E S T H E T I C S honestly. Plus there is something about being crazy with your debauchery that's just awesome to me. Its personal taste, brother. And personal taste is never wrong.

Dickgirls are girls that have dicks and breasts, and no vagina
They are distinct from futa

hello fellow anons I, another user like you, and not at all a sega-paid shill, am here to remind you of ou- I mean their stream coming tomorrow at SXSW where you can expect new information in ou- I mean sega's new sonic games

take this shit elsewhere
can we not for once have a non gay, non autist drawthread?
are we doomed to rinse repeat faggot discussions until bump limit forever?

>girls that have dicks and breasts, and no vagina
Yes, those are trannies. Let's not go full tumblr and delude ourselves into thinking that it'd be otherwise.

taking gondola requests

VIDEO GAMES ONLY

Sure. Golda executioner if you can.

Redraw this scene with gondolas.

Requesting BotW Gondola Link climbing a mountainside

Can I get two frames, like gif related, and gondola turning his head to smile

to go fast is to make a faustian bargain with your sole on the line.

This please

Furbucks is a good motivvator, pays nicely on the side even if you're a mediocre artist. So why are you here doing it for free?

Because I like it better here, aren't good enough to get money for my drawings, don't need the money, and enjoy the freedom that comes with drawing whatever I want.

i just made this!!

.gif is not a very good place to make animations

i mean gimp is not good for animating

GIMP is pretty horrible for animation but it can work in a pinch

no it can't, you have to delet the bit before it or itll show up

The absolute madman. Try Krita instead or pirate Flash.

krita isn't very good for making gifs since you need another problem outside of it to actually do it

you can fucking do that?

Not with the latest releases. You can export your animations as gifs now. And if it ever fails you can still export the frames; what's important is the timeline+onionskin anyway.

Yes but it's meant for editing .gifs not making them. I put this MAGA hat on this B I T C H in Gimp for someone like a week ago or two ago and it looks pretty ok.

this post goes to you

time to update I suppose

May someone please draw Ryona from Senran Kagura?

here

Thanks

can I get a TR max screeching that he's fucking invisible while a TR engineer is repairing him in a corner looking at him like one looks at a child with autism trying to push a cube block into a triangle slot?

can a tripfag drawfag fagfag please draw a sissy brit warrior boy sent to fight the Vikings during their invasion of England who gets raped by one of the viking women on the battlefield after she C O M P LE T E L Y bests his strength? Can you then draw her taking all his clothes off and forcing him to walk back to the boats naked, then as they're sailing together she cuddles him with a blanket for warmth? then draw her taking him to her home and them living together and sexing eachother lots?

a-asking for a mate

I thought I posted the mex

can a tripfag draw whatever they think of when they hear this thing I wrote:

please draw a snorlax!

translating this to french:

Sil vous plait dessiner un Ronflex tripfag!

Draw the president from Kero Blaster.

I'll take it!

here you go

sketchtoy.com/67959738

I made these in GIMP years ago. I had to set up some retarded keyboard macro just so I could quickly scrub between frames.

This is some good shit user,
Keep up the good work

Thise gufssre slow

Requesting Lammy drawn in the style of Hirohiko Araki
Bonus points if she mimics a pose by Akira

This is something that I need to see

kek I'll take it, thanks

draw your favorite video game character taking a regular shit with nothing weird going on

haha

Taking a shit is pretty weird, user. I mean no one does that except unefficient life forms like animals.

2b vs pinata

i didnt ask about your robot fetish, draw a robot shitting if you have to

Talk about shit taste

Can someone draw Frasier Crane giving Niles Crane a blow job

Why and what would a robot even shit? user, this is silly.

the shit isnt the point. once you finish it youll understand.

or i could just tell you and not be a mysterious dick. to take a regular shit is a meditation. you are releasing burdens.
a normal shit is done in private, it is a temporary escape, some people read while taking a shit because its where they can get away from it all.

Draw a character of your choice making this expression

More sanic.

okay listen, bud
wheres the mushrooms from dark souls

This thread's full of trash so I'll request more trash.
Draw BT from Titanfall 2 cuddling with its pilot.
I also have some questions for drawfags, would it be okay if I want to learn how to draw on a drawing tablet instead of on paper? Secondly, roughly how many months would it take me to get decent? I could easily practice for several hours a day due to being a NEET, but the biggest thing holding me back from drawing is that I don't want to see my own DA-tier skills for months on end

Nothing wrong with using a tablet to learn how to draw over traditional mediums. Though I would highly recommend at the very least to practice on paper from time to time.

Reasoning, it helps to get the feel of drawing more delicately.
youtube.com/watch?v=QhF4fBetN4Y&index=55&

Last bit, if you dont want to see DA OC donuts looking back at you. Just draw blocks and shapes n shiet.

brutty guds thanks

/r/ing the fencer from EDF 4.1 giving a confident thumbs up.

I find it funny that there's still no explanation as to why we suddenly got a Sonic flood

what exactly is a cuntboy? is it just a reverse trap?
does that imply you want leads? you're gonna have to be more specific if you want anyone to take your request

Requesting someone to paint this Sanic but his body Purple and his feet Green.

best request so far

Yeah. Green Hill Zone

Sonic Mania is coming out soon abd SEGA has a shitposter in charge of the ibternet image of Sonic, connect the dots.

10/10
Shading and everything
Thank you based user

fuck grammer

you forgot the dots

Man, people have been asking for something like Mania for like a decade and they contracted fans who know more about 2D Sonic than themselves.

Sonic 4 was an attempt, Mania however looks like a full blown commitment.

It's been ages since I saw this; it made me laugh.

Rate my 2hu

request

Gaige from borderlands 2 riding her flying robot's dick

Requesting Spike from Ape Escape and Kat from Gravity Rush doing something cute together

cute

Remove Facebook frog

0/10

Draw wadeina (the girl with the royals hat) like one of the two other pics.

RARE

leftypol get out

I just can't believe how unbelievably shit this thread is

be the change you want to see user

I remember the times when even /r9k/ was sick of this shit.

Leftycucks also use Facebook Frog like the retards they are, just like the normalfags and 13 year olds that give no fucks about politics

what a thrill

Accepting requests.

Oh shit, user! I got some gay yoshi sitting around somewhere in my hardrive!
Here it is! When will any of you niggers be able to draw such a volumetric Yoshi? I mean fuck, look at those hips!
C'mon I need more THICCness.

Would you be willing to do ?
Please?

How can I show you my gratitude. I truly appreciate it friend.

Awful.

This but with more THICC.

DO NOT LEWD THE SPIKE

I am blessed by you user.

Requesting someone draw Lang as any vidya character
I NEED MORE LANGS FOR MY COLLECTION

No problem user. I love drawing this cheeky whore.

What is he from anyway? I see this meme all over.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes. He's a pretty big guy.

Can someone draw Brad Burns from VF5 and Johnny Cage from MK9 doing a handshake like in the 3th image?

Care to do one more?
Do this anons pic but with CR right and this ugly monkey on the left with wadina in the middle.

Here is a template.

Okay, give me a minute.

Looks like SS13 clown.

what's r34

no one?

about to clean and colour

thanks dad

queued up

Draw the coverart for a game about robots.

Workin on it

Looking excellent so far user, thank you!

thx buddy

Now can you pan out that image and draw a cruise missile right on top of him while a worried/stressed out Air Raider in a corner is messing with/fixing the controls of his laser sight?
just kidding, this shit is comission tier, nice drawing lad, can't wait for Summer

How about that Sonic Forces?

What about it?

GIVE NON-GAY REQUESTS
I'm on a roll

Reuenthlol is Deviantart OC tier

this

Don't draw a lewd lizard

draw mario boxing with a man with a brick head, he hits him in the face and a mushroom comes out the top

I want to learn how do you guys draw like a replacement? Basically I want to learn hey can you draw X like pic related? and do the minimal amount of work, but MS paint and mouse sucks so bad and take too long.

Download paint.net.
And make use of a second layer.

Programs
Photoshop - allrounder, my favourite
Paint Tool Sai - the favourite of gook artists and furr fags
Corel Painter - Real shit for big boys
Krita - real shit for Poorfags
Fire Alpaca - 日本語はいいですね

Tools
Wacom Bamboo pen - Beginners
Wacom Intuos - For rich beginners and pros
Wacom Cintiq - Big boy's toy for big boys

Also I have an archive of doxy's tutorials if you want those. also some of his patreon PSD's and process vids.

Wait, just pen? No tablet? Because holy shit that changes my shitposting game entirely.

Cant get that to work.

I dont want to do things to complicated I just wanna edit pics super easy online and make them look like another character easy.

Sorry if this has already been done. Draw Ryona from Senran Kagura in this shooting pose. You can have her wear her regular black school uniform.

Well if you can't use paint.net, use GIMP it's stupid proof

Shit, I forgot they discontinued that line, I started with one of these, it didn't even have any buttons and the stylus didn't have an eraser, it was bare bones.

torrent photoshop

gimp is trash.

It's mostly functional trash

I dont know that well how to use it and seems complicated. A pad with a pen seems like its easier that with a mouse.

ah fuck. well guess I need to wait about a month for a shitpost drawing tablet.

Layers
New Layer
Draw on that shit
Finish drawing
Delete original layer
Export as TGA file
Upload your meme

Wait I forget are you still allowed to upload TGA files to 8ch?

you can export into jpeg and png can't you?

I don't have my file formats on this computer. Because I use this one to make TF2/CS maps

there a reason you namefag?

But basically same concept but use png/jpeg/gif.

continuity between threads should this one get closed down while I'm working on a piece.

They can find me by the name next thread.

the people who request stuff from me.

and you can't just repost your stuff like it's been done for so long because?

Oh and GIMP also starts faster if you erase/move most of the prefab brushes/plugins/filetypes out. Stock comes with a lot of shit you don't need.
You need the bell peppers though

Requesting the third pic but with Yamazaki eating the fish.

donate to my patreon to find out nigga

patreon.com/user?u=439829

No lizard here. Just video games

Shes supposed to be wearing a baseball cap but IDK a baseball cap would go in that position.

bump

backwards

how do I make my line art not shit?

I have always wondered who it was outside the edits where it looked like a mullet retard robotnik, and I do not know who this ape jew is.

Check ctrl+paint's videos on sketching to improve your confidence and the way you approach sketching.
As for the technical part you can't get around practice; draw from your shoulder, ink your sketches regularly, etc.
You can also be a dirty little cheater and use a stabilizer. If your drawing software does not have one you can use LazyNezumi (no relation to the artist that draws amazing meat curtains).

I have completely forget what this nigger does in that show.

I remember Yang being best girl and it run out of steam near the end

Is there any reason why this picture is meme-worthy? Is it like off model or there's some other context to it?

Sorry for not replying, been bedridden for the last 4 days, that looks fucking awesome
It's the style, man
It's a mixture of smug faces, toned bodies, impossibly serious character and impossibly tacky wear and homosexual poses. It just feels right.

I'm not sure what possessed me to create this, but it was mildly entertaining.

Kinda ironic considering Kat is the one who lives in the sewers

you're right, we should lewd them both

Cute

She's not lewding him, just washing his teeth

Should i post a link to the booru? i'll do it anyway

8-booru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=20

Barely anyone from Holla Forums uploads anything these days. Maybe Holla Forums and /monster/, to mention the most prominent ones, have a few usual lurkers who do it for drawfags?

Do this guy's homework for like 3 weeks straight and you'll never draw another wobbly line ever again.

Do any drawfags reading this: do you wanna be the first person to draw R34 of something?
Then draw this

Hey that's pretty cool.

I take that back

Wew lad.

It's not actually his, I was mad at him too until I actually clicked it.

Go commission that crazy woman that draws people fucking transformers and A10 warthogs to draw it.

No
Pic related

Someone accepted, printed and issued this.

user that's nothing compared to shit like this.

Finally a realistic female character

Fuck off, we took our meme back.

The /ss/ gods smile upon you, user.

Thanks buddy.

Take them off, slowly.

Thank you for reminding me of Haggard. It has been far, far too long.

I had a lot of fun fucking around in krita

/r/ing an knigjewa
A black jewish knight ninja. The kind of thing only quads could kill.

user, he's talking about Ratbat.

His name is Apu Apustaja not Pepe you nigger

HELL YEAH
Thank you so much user, I will cherish this till the end of times.

bump

its still funny all these years after

Bless

Damn, that's pretty good!

I need a muscle trap.

You mean something like this? :^)

This is great.

Draw some food, they all taste good, as long as they got noodles, king of all foods

come to think of it, can someone pass that picture over to shad?

Holy shit, this also really good. Thanks for the pic.

Sauce please, I wanna prank some dudes by showing them pictures from this artist haha you know as a prank haha

What about this?

Anyone down making a cover picture for our current Holla Forumssings? Going to be singing Aisle 10 from Jet Set Radio.

don't let val ruin it this time

Naw we got the guy who did the Dragon's Dogma mix to edit everything together.

That goes hand in hand with my explanation for why i don't have many fetishes.
To me it's because fetishes are for lonely people only

The file name is the source, use Pixiv, click a random image and replace the numbers in last part of the URL with the numbers from that file name.

Looks cool

Draw Shadow The Hedgehog and my runescape character fighting goku and sephiroth while they listen to Crawling

I like it!

could anybody draw something that visually represents this?
"FUCK NIGGTHAT BIG FE PATHETICD COLLECT BINGRMANYeiggers,SHRISTIANSyou leople who move on ROUND WITHE N"

What is gondola painting on his (Spatially impossible) canvas?

Could somebody draw a picture of sangria sucking a big nigger dick like the faggot he is?

YES
twitter.com/Shadbase/status/843221291372957698

Delete this

:DD

/r/ing a followup to this where Fang tells Vanille that the latter will never be happy, become a miserable cat lady, and die alone if she doesn't abandon her Satanic lesbianism, and embrace Christ.

This guy is fucking CWC tier, do you guys remember that he drew porn of his fucking mother of all things sacred? Also look at those deformed feet. He is such a fucking Hatred tier edgelord too and a semite looking faggot to boot,

source?

You are looking at it
newgrounds.com/art/view/theshadling/mother

hard to tell when its just a generic anime woman

U fuckin' wot m8?

Yeah, nah. Like or dislike his art it's hyperbolic to say he's as bad as CWC.

Requesting Solaire and his desert sorceress bitches in this pose

The fact that the anime woman is supposed to be his mother is fucked up enough, of course that if he were to draw some semitic looking old hag nobody would be able to swallow it (not like he has the talent to draw realistic looking people)

Nice try, Shad

Colors maybe later

are futas traps? no, they're shemales.
Cuntboys are the faggot option.

To my knowledge, cuntboy is just a boy with a vagina. So yeah, its just about as retarded as futa.

Kekse, pretty good

thought I'd give it a go, any advice before I start tracing this with a pen?

Same user, different ID: Not really, other than make the rathalos's head at least as big as Big Boss's, it's great so far.

caring about the mental state of the person who drew your porn is a sign of crippling autism

Trying to get somewhat of a WW style. I'm aware I'm not fantastic, but are there any overt things I should improve on? I'm actually swamped with pay-what-you-want commissions right now for these kinds of things, but I'd like to make sure they're somewhat good quality. Any criticisms are helpful.

Here you go. Yeah it's shit i know.

ask again when the drawthread isn't near-death

new drawfag thread when?

Next month, I think. That is if people still follow the semi official rule that supposedly reduces drama, improves requests, gets rid of waifufags and cures cancer. It stipulates that they shouldn't be too close to one another, if I remember right.

drama is reduced in general as stormcucks numbers dwindle

The only drama that was recently caused was because a few anons went full retard because things weren't going exactly how they wanted them to go and that if all drawfag threads don't do what they say the threads will go to shit, even tho the draw threads were going along well.
There were multiple threads that came after each other and they were all fine. Literally the only ''drama" that happened was these few anons going full retard. I wish i had an archive with me to show the thread, it was so stupid.
But oh well, i don't mind the threads being monthly, that would still probably reduce the amount of waifu requests and certain cancers and most of all the drawfags will get some rest and be fully ready at the next thread but the drama bullshit was self-inflicted by the same people that wanted to enforce that rule.

Thats not the type of drama he is talking about.

Still waiting for that Gaius image that one user started

this drawthread was very meh, but the last few drawthreads were actually really good. As you said, less people complaining about the state of the thread and more people just letting it ride out improves a ton.

That exactly what i mean. These dumb rules are unnecessary and they do nothing other then lower the amount of drawthreads. Clearly waiting an entire month doesn't really help, neither does bitching about it.

That's why I wrote supposedly. Actually posting art is probably a much more efficient way to deal with a perceived bad drawthread, something dramafags don't seem to agree with.