Post vidya characters and guess what their IQ's are

Post vidya characters and guess what their IQ's are.

I probably underestimated what most of the Terran units' IQs are but I am dead right about the Marines and Firebats because 85 is the sweet spot for criminality and violence.

The OP - 69
OP'd mom I fucked - 85

Knuckles the echidna- 54, definitely a retard wearing mittens type of character

500+

Shadow the hedgehog: 666

Doomguy

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
building cucks can leave

Why is Doomguy dumb? What about Ranger and Bitterman?

Sonic has 300+ iq

You're not invited to my BBQ.

Kefka has the same IQ as me, so about 130.

ERROR

It's pure CHIM.

Nope.

There is no red.

250, almost reaches the bogdanoffs

He has an IQ of 300.

he doesn't chuckle

You want a piece of me, boy?

wtf am i looking at

Friendly reminder that the theoretical maximum human IQ is 210 (though this may not actually be attainable) and that the highest IQ that reliably appears in human populations is 160.
I learned this stuff when I was researching human limits for my autistic homebrew RPG. I researched auditory and visual reaction times, IQ, the relationship between height and potential muscle mass, and the difference between men and women in terms of potential strength. Here's the result:
Niggers: -4 INT
Spics: -3 INT, -1 STR, -1 END
Chinks: -1 STR, -1 END
Vaginas: -4 STR, -4 END, -3 PER
It's actually slightly more complicated, because women's lower body strength is only slightly lower than men's, but I decided to have STR represent upper-body strength for simplicity.
/autism

Feels great.

It couldn't possibly be because of the nigger thing.

post it here fag

It's on my desktop at home and I won't be going home either until Friday or Monday.

Smart ,dumb ,they're the guys with the guns

post it in the webm thread when you get back then

Lower perception for women?
Is it hand eye coordination or something because if i am not wrong they have better colour vision.

Pls explain.

Emotion based judgement

I gave them -3 PER because women have slower reaction times (both visual and auditory) than men. Maybe I should have used a different stat for that?
Fun fact: Human reaction time is much faster for auditory stimuli than for visual.

Agility is what you're thinking of probably. Perception I thought had more to do with perceiving things and making judgements rather than actions, putting them into your perspective and analyzing them. Women, at least those before being affected by the insanity of modern society, aren't deficient in that regard, some would say better than men because they needed to look at their mates and decide whether or not their children will be raised properly and to maturity. If it's set in a non-modern setting, it wouldn't make much sense.

I don't think reaction time should be rolled into Agility, since in my game that's strictly for the precision and range of limb movement. Perception in my game is supposed to be a sensory stat: how good your hearing is, how well you can pick out details at a distance, etc.
But if reaction time shouldn't be part of Perception, I'd probably just make an entirely separate new stat for it (like Initiative).

Actually, here's a breakdown of the attributes I'm using, to make things clearer:

Strength Maximum force that a muscle or muscle group can exert in a single action.
Endurance Maximum force that a muscle or muscle group can exert repeatedly or continuously for a long time.
Agility Range and precision of limb movement. Balance and spatial orientation.
Dexterity Range and precision of hand and finger movement.
Intelligence Capacity to recognize patterns, plan, reason abstractly, memorize and recall, learn, and be creative.
Humanity Capacity to empathize, recognize faces, and read and use countenance, body language, and tone of voice.
Perception Capacity of senses to identify a distinct item or position in a range or number of possibilities. Reaction time.
Willpower Capacity to follow a desired course in spite of deterring stimuli, physical or mental, external or internal.

I've been thinking about getting rid of perception and willpower since they seem like they'd be dump stats.

Huh. Didn't mean to make that into an image. Guess copying it from LibreOffice created both an image and text. Neat, though.

Probably around 75

Seems about right.

Somewhere between 95 and 105

What are the iqs of protoss and zerg units?

(checked)
dubs confirm.
rip Cortez

101 means SCV has average intelligence, actually.

Although, I may have overestimated the IQs of the air units but you *do* need to be smart in order to pilot aircraft because they're pretty complicated pieces of equipment and the Battlecruiser commodore has a high rank and is in command of a capital ship so you do need to have a pretty high IQ as a BFOQ.

They're aliens. Can you really quantify the intelligence of transcendent psychics and giant bugs with a scale meant for humans?

I've always wondered, is the terran builder man having facial hair, or is that just the shading

Similar thing happened to me. I made a pretty great happy merchant vid and posted it to Holla Forums. It got a few hundred views in a day until I got banned for antisemitism. What I don't get is how serious "racist" content has hundreds of thousands of view while little joke videos get deleted on sight.

Bigger channel = More ad revenue for YT = More weight to throw around when some streetshitter at Google bans your channel.

Okay, when you're done taking your wife and her boyfriend for a walk post it.

Judging by his rejection of sex in favor of higher causes, I'd say Adol is around 174-179.

Sounds like an 80 tbh.

I saved it

126 minimum

Most accurate one in the thread

He's probably 90~110. I only think he's up that high because he might speak a few languages. Other than that he's too dumb and needs support characters for basically everything.

pic related is a true 200IQ genius

:^)

AYO HOLD UP

what a shame

That was actually my plan initially, but the 3 or 4 IQ points that Asians (on average) have over whites wasn't enough to justify a +1 to INT, because that would have meant a corresponding IQ increase of around 13 points.

(((IQ Test)))

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thanks. It makes me happy to know that I made other people laugh.

Are you fucking illiterate? Read the post again. Spics and chinks both get -1 STR and -1 END for being manlets.

There are tons of chink powerlifters, you know.

In honor of the advance wars thread:
Andy: 91
Sami:105
Max: 79

Adder:113
Lash: 125
Hawke: 126
Sturm: 90
Flak: 160

It's fucking 0

What's her IQ, Holla Forums?

9and a half

They are. Did you even watch the episode of Seinfeld this comes from?

~130 she's just mis-understood

DMC 3: IQ 80
DMC 4: IQ 105
DMC: Devil May Cry: IQ 10

IQ 140+
Especially considering he's a grandmaster at chess.

IQ 700

>trying to imply that toriel isnt best
you die on the day of the phil

Shouldn't the Science Vessel guy be the smartest?

As far as I know they're just less likely to inherit color blindness.

Why

What'd be the point of playing anything else than whites then?

Then you are doing something wrong. Seinfeld is crap.

Well, I designed the system so it could be used in as many settings as possible. If you're in Mexico, playing a spic would probably give you a speech bonus or something. Also, if you're playing a qt3.14 Nip girl, the -1 to STR and END isn't much of an issue since female STR and END is already garbage. Also, you know, sometimes people just like to roleplay rather than min-max.

Why is a battlcruiser admiral smarter than a science vessel head scientist? Why is a medic so low compared to pilots of things like Goliath, drop ships, Valkyries, and wraiths? I get why SCVs are average, because they're more or less citizens that have been drafted, but what makes marines, firebats, and vulture drivers so dumb then? Actually, I get vultures, they embodied the idea of "space redneck" in SC1 better than anyone else.

pics or it didn't happen

bumping with something else I made. It's ambiguous whether Martin Brown is a real serial killer or just an actor playing a part (it's even unclear to himself as the table sequence shows him with a broken mirror next to him). I figure that, if he's a serial killer with delusions about being an actor, then he's bound to have below average intelligence but, if he really is an actor, I bet he has a pretty high IQ because a lot of real life actors and other celebrities have them, even the ones we usually assume to be braindead stupid like Madonna or Ke$ha.

Well, I figure that since they're high ranking officers in command of capital starships, they'd have to be smart and smarter than Science Vessel operators, even.

people with high IQ's are a pretty precious commodity so the "dumbest" scientists would need to be the ones piloting them since they're putting themselves in combat zones but the commodores in charge of battlecruisers can be smarter than vessel scientists because those ships are more defensible and expensive.

I also figured that medics with rudimentary medical knowledge and healing guns don't need to be as smart as people piloting complicated starcraft.

But the marines, firebats, and vultures are so dumb because they're violent, psychopathic criminals drafted out of prison that have been mentally reconditioned into being drones that are, more or less, as obedient to their commanders as zerglings are to theirs.

This was a great bait thread, good job OP. You've managed to weaponize stupidity.

I don't know why this is so fucking funny to me.

Pilots in the cuurent era are already required to do VERY intense schooling to fly. Those IQs seem about right. The goliath pilots a walker which is probably considerably more involved than other vehicles so he's up there.
Combat medics are generally pretty average though. Theyre not doctors, they only have to do a dozen to two dozen weeks if standard EMT training. I dont see why this would illicit huge IQs.

at least 90 no more than 110

hes not an ace fighter pilot who can calculate Gs in turns on the fly

but you have to be able to atleast have highschool level reading comprehension

is that chris-chan?

she ma be best but damn is she fucking braindead

where did my y go

underrated post

I tried, Holla Forums.