Was he the only likeable character in Other M?

Was he the only likeable character in Other M?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums

yes

Did you guys know there is a canon manga that actually explains Samus' background/childhood? It's pretty mediocre. Whoever the artist is has no idea how to draw cute kids

sage for shit thread

Kek. It's like Sakamoto doesn't even know his own series' story.

Samus was super cute, so no.

Who?
I don't remember that guy

Sure you do.

Nah. Was Other M as bad as people say, worth a play?

How many times do you think him and Samus fucked?

Black people aren't likeable.
Considering it's a fake black person since its fiction and his personality does not match actual black person, and considering other M has no likeable characters, he was the least annoying

Other M being bad is just a meme. It's just as good, if not better than Prime

The politically correct term is "culturally enriched", shitlord

GTFO Tom Preston

This bait is so low quality I can't even be bothered to find a bait reaction image to reply to it with

You're exactly right but good luck getting anyone here to admit it. Holla Forums is overrun with pretendos

Movie Blob pls

Hi, Cody.

reminder that niggers are inhuman.

Watch out user, you might trigger the hive-mind sheep who don't even play videogames and just go with what the crowd chants.

Other M was an ok game. Not bad or horrible as Holla Forums spouts. However, Prime is definitely a better game.

I just wanted to interject for a moment. While blacks are certainly predisposed to animalistic/violent behaviour, there are blacks that are certainly not the stereotypical hoodrat nigger. For example, the Masai tribe in Africa; after 9/11 they offered a number of their sacred cows to the US- very precious animals to them. While the US government has no need for 14 holy cows, and the Masai clearly don't understand shit about modern countries, they were willing to give something incredibly valuable to their allies when they knew they were in trouble. Maybe there is a "dumb nigger" gene that causes nigger behaviour, but one should be aware "all blacks are subhuman" is no more true than "all whites are moral upstanding members of their society". If that were true numales wouldn't exist.

B I G

It removed everything that made Metroid good, was mediocre to bad in gameplay, and had an absolutely atrocious story that contradicts every game in the series. It's not even worthwhile as a game separate from the Metroid franchise.

do not banana

OH NO BLACK PEOPLE

technically speaking, the dumbest most retarded and animalistic niggers were captured by slavers.

American nogs are ultimately genetic failures.

It relied too much on the story and ended up affecting the gameplay a lot.

How so?

Why is Holla Forums so salty?

gross