GTA: Vice City remaster

What do you think? Do you think that vice city should have a reboot or a remaster? Or maybe a new GTA that takes place in the 80s in an expanded vice city? There could be tons of 80s references too, old and modern. Such as tracks by Mitch murder or hotline Miami/drive references. Give me your opinions.

Vice City is pretty dated, no thanks.

Why not just a new game set in the 80s?

After GTA5 Rockstar will make damn sure that their next GTA game will make even more money. And the only way to do that is to appeal to even more people.
And I'm sure you know what that means?

just make a gta clone with vaporwave asthetitcs

Eat* fuck

GTA clones tend to be seriously low quality

GTA China?

New Retro Wave?

The next GTA will be set in beautiful San Francisco, with the series' FIRST EVER FEMALE PROTAGONIST. Pre-order now for the experience that Kotaku calls "A transcendental leap forward" and Polygon says "will make you re-think GTA".

"Yeah, y'know, we here at Rockstar have matured a bit and instead of making immoral games like we used to, we decided to take GTA VI in a new direction. We think you'll be surprised to see that our new, more modern characters have a moralism about them. You can think of them as anti-heroes. With recent politics being how they are, we decided to satirize it like we always have, which fans will enjoy. We won't spoil anything but lets just say an orange man may not be too happy with our game… Well, you'll have to wait for E3 to see."

A new 80s GTA would probably go the neo-80s route and be filled with badly contrasting colors like a 3D sandbox hotline miami.

And I would play ever loving the fuck out of it.

I'd love to see the next GTA game set in London or maybe the northwest for a change in Portland and/or Seattle if they can only make 3D entries set in America. They'd totally cuck on the Paki Question (the PQ) if it was set in modern London though, so I'd settle for it being set anytime from the 60's-90's.

R* doesn't do remasters, but seeing as we already got a game in Liberty City and another in Sand Andreas the next GTA will likely be in Vice City.
Probably coming in 2020 considering how long they take to develop.

Like rockstar could create characters like Vercetti, Phil Cassidy and Big Mitch Baker.

No, old games don't deserve rape.

That's a fucking dumb idea, because it would be anachronistic as that's just modern day shit ripping off 80s aesthetics because no one knows how to be creative anymore. Everything has to be "retro" and "meta" because coming up with a genuinely new aesthetic takes work, and no one works anymore, they rip off and get congratulated for it by niggers (like here) who can't appreciate shit actually made in the fucking 80s because WAAAAAAAAAH ITS OOOOOOOOLD XD.

Fuck your thread and suck my dick OP

the next game will be either in vice city or san fierro, every other city has been in 3 games, these two have only been in 2. Vice city makes more sense though

I think your taste is shit tbh.
Vice City was a good game, for 2002.
You are why the industry progresses at a glacial pace, and why every cancerous company only shits out remasters as opposed to new experiences. Eat shit.

That's a remaster, it's updated graphics and sounds from the previous gen gta San Andreas

Cancerfucks like you are the reason why companies are actually running OUT of ideas because you want each game to be a completely different experience. For exaample, the dead space series died out because faggots like you wanted to have it stray away from a survival horror esque game and turn it into resident evil 4 (barely counts as a survival horror). What was once space ship corridors are now dominated by a wide snowy field with few if any horror elements. It's become a normal shooter now, why? Because faggots like you want to change gameplay in series. If I loved gta because of its open world gameplay, and the freedom to do whatever, then wanted the next game to be based primarily on story and little to no open world, then I wouldn't play gta. Quit trying to change shit, people don't WANT new experiences, they want to see the same thing they've seen a thousand times before. It's what keeps people watching movies and tv, it's also what keeps people playing video games. Don't believe me? Go look at big name franchises like Call of Duty and Medal of Honor. It's all the same shit with a new label slapped on it.

You sound like one of those faggots that watch indie movies and only listens to indie music and wears turtlenecks and designer scarfs.
Become an hero. You are the cancer than is killing society.

Vice city wasn't made in the 80s…
Goldbergs wasn't made in the 80s…
10 years is outweighed by 30 years by three times. People like the sound of the 80s but you can only listen to the complete bangles discography so many times.

I for one agree with you user.

Oh no, heaven forbid that abstraction and creativity sell games, as opposed to remasters, rehashes, and remakes. Eat shit, kid.

Projecting a little hard there, kiddo. Better go back to playing The Last Of Us: Remake: Deluxe GameStop Pre-Order edition, since this kind of shit panders to your demographic.

Should be the greatest game ever made tbh.

No cellphones. No GTA online in game menu.

Ex-fucking-cuse me?

First and foremost, we have IDs here, so >>>/cuckchan/

But I'll humor you.

Yes, but it was meant to evoke what 1986 actually was like, or at least what pop culture in 1986 actually was and did a decent job at it. When you heard a Slayer song on the radio, it was Reign in Blood, not God Hates Us All. You didn't hear Michael Jackson songs from Invincible in the game. And you didn't hear any shit like Steel Panther, because why play modern knock offs when we have a mountain of actual 80s music to draw from. Read my post again, I don't think you understand what "anachronistic" means

If you think the 80s was nothing but new wave and pop, then you're an underage millennial retard. I don't want hipster synth-wave fake-80s faggot shit in something that's supposed to authentically represent the decade.

What? If you mean that shitty kike sitcom, just take your shit taste back to the >>>/ovens/ you culturally retarded underage millennial nigger.

Funny enough that's exactly what you hipster faggots and your indie off-brand faux 80s vaporfag shit are. Nigger, do us a solid and >>>/suicide/ or develop a new aesthetic without ripping off an old one.

And liking uncreative shit made purely to get Jewtube shekels like Vaporwave and Future Funk doesn't?

Do you not recall that tommy vincetti himself had a cellphone in the game which he obtained after killing a faggot?

Kill yourself you an hero

You have 10 years and about 175 hits and some rush, and that's about it. A lot of that shit isn't stereotypical 80s shit (think kraftwerk, technopop that was popular during the 80s). I'm sure that people playing gta don't listen to the bangles (bagels) or bananarama (b&arama), so yeah. If you wanna be a cuck about it, then I don't want to hear your shit-for-opinion, I'm wanting some constructive criticism, not some shit from some kid who just got off funnyjunk or heard of Holla Forums from half-chan after he heard about half-chan from top 10 4chan pranks on YouTube. Become an hero you cuck, you couldn't amount to putting up even a slightly useful comment so I'm pretty sure you're life is shit. I don't give a shit about rule 14 today as I'm feeling flame myself. An hero you gorillakike.

You really seem to be obsessed with suicide, the one that needs to become an hero is you, user.

Blow your brains out, you'll gain a few IQ points

You have way more than that. Shit Vice City was playing deep cuts in its soundtrack that weren't revered classics until a few years after 1986? Like you actually think songs like Angel of Death were getting major radio play outside of some underground stations? Give me a fucking break you underage faggot. There's tons of hits and forgotten gems VC and VCS haven't touched.
Nigger if you think Kraftwerk broke the billboard top 50 then I can you show a fucking liar, i.e. you. Kraftwerk are a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Why have fucking vaporshit knockoff trash that badly imitates 80s synthpop/techno when you can use the real shit.
That's not how it works faggot. Being a little bitch while getting proven wrong doesn't give you a right to throw it around.
That's an awfully detailed description, you self-projecting cuck.
Yes, you're clearly a giant flaming nigger faggot as your outbursts and utter retardation about 80s culture and music shows.

I actually hope you don't an hero user, retards like you are fun to pile up on. Keep running your mouth, you're a riot.

Since when is IGN allowed here?