Post games you have a lot of hours in

post games you have a lot of hours in

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1W6YE8iCxOD
evga.com/thermalmod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only Star Sapphire. Honestly.
Like 72 hours. That's it. Then Twilight Princess with 58. I barely play games anymore, I spend more time studying their mechanics, writing what should be fixed and dropping the game as a whole.

I can't stop nitpicking, I don't have that consumerist/comfortist mindset anymore. Everything needs to be perfect.

I know. I can't enjoy vidya the same way anymore. I need to constantly find something to improve with every game I play. I would come off great as a director, or technical producer. I'm still young, so it's shocking to me that I can't enjoy games the same way anymore.

It's not that I need a new hobby, it's that I need to go deeper into it to the point that I know exactly what makes a game worth playing or not. In the end, it's about what makes you release the most dopamine or not. Most games, from my perspective, don't do that anymore, as often.

My highest non-MMO is probably Binding of Isaac at ~350 hours for 1,000,000%.

You should focus that autism into modding.

I think I may have the 'tism.

I still don't understand how some of you negros put so many hours into these games.

Piratepoors BTFO yet again.

Pretending to not know IDs is my new favorite bait.

You have both excellent and shit taste at the same time.

I don't get it

I have, actually. I've done a few tweaks on super Mario galaxy where I made him run a bit faster akin to sunshine.
Unfortunately, when I tried to speed up any other animations, the game crashes.

Now I just want games to be reset from scratch. I don't have very many games I can mod without doing a complete revamp. I mean, start an entirely new game.

its alright friend, were all autistic

Your mom

this tbh

How can you be so sure?
I'd rather say that nobody can be so braindead to play the same shit for hundreds of hours.

Wow you sure are hardcore to play such a badass game for so long op!

I agree

Fucking no life nerds, huh? They have nothing going for them. Fucking worthless corporate cocksucking cunts.

Just shy of 400 hours in Hyrule Warriors is my worst, I think. Not counting MMOs because it's cheating.

Img is just from steam. I've played the arse out Rome TW, Medieval 2 TW and Empire TW.

All together the TW series probably has 2000 hours of my life.

They're the only games I play since I stopped playing Secret World…I kind of miss secret world.

Gee, you'll never guess game i have with most hours!
Actually, it's that obvious.

Reposting this from another thread. Not nearly autistic as some others here, but some of these things shouldn't be on my most played. Or in my steam library, for that matter.

because it's easier to open the game and then fast forward your computer's internal clock

Do you actually think those niggers writing meme reviews for weebshit visual novels actually play the game for thousands of hours.

we 6chan now

its not shut down, you can still play it.

I don't think one picture could fit your whole life.

It's not on Steam, but it tracks it's own playing stats.

This is only my second account.

My favourite line of his

I know I just stopped playing it is all and I miss it but my gaming buddy I played with doesn't play no more and I just lost interest. Mainly miss my buddy more than the game I guess.

I win

Not even Steam remembers when I last played this.

Why quit while you're ahead?
The bottom of the downwards spiral of despair is very pretty!

I don't know.

I have a lot of hours in a lot of games, but my longest was Morrowind, and I play that so long ago I don't even know. I do know for a fact that I spent so long on my first character that something like five or six years had passed in-game.

To put that into perspective: While the events of Oblivion were happening, my character was still autistically decorating his seven houses until everything was perfect. I gained an understanding for magic item placement which transcends time.

easy

The hours on my steam account are some weak shit. When i was 15 16 that was the time of gaming. Anybody remember xfire? It recorded like 3000 hours of company of heroes one and like 2500 hours of world of warcraft. And before that i played Ultima only and even tough i encountered xfire when my uo time has nearly ended i still got like 500 hours in that game. Also like 1500 hours of league of legends wich is a really fun game, if you play with 4 friends. But the community is such hard cancer to the point that i needed to uninstall it, even tough i like the game.

Ultima online*

How do you negros put that much time into a single game? TF2 is my most played game with around 600 hours but that is over YEARS of playing.

I usually get so sick of a game around the 80 hour mark.

I also have a shit ton of time in GW1 and PWI.
Thank you for asking piss face, I lost the save near the end of the game and replayed it to completion and actually finishing it.

I just realized how shit my taste is.

That doesn't save the time server side. It'll just reset back.

Now this is autism

What's wrong with Ricochet?

Nothing, really, but it's incredibly simple and been dead for well over a decade, so it's not something I'd expect anyone to have more than a few hours in.

I have the worst taste in all Holla Forums.

What's worse is that I have another roughly 300 hours for Dark Souls 1 on console, and I somehow managed to get a little over 300 hours off a copy of Pokemon Emerald.

user confirmed for normalfag

if only steam had other systems in place that could track a player's completion of their games. like little marks on their profiles that show what they've accomplished in games they've played for hundreds of hours.

achievements. i'm talking about steam achievements.

most of these I stop playing
I pop in warframe once in a while
and still trying to get into poe but get bored playing alone
most of my time these days are in FFXIV and overwatch

AFK Time: The Thread
I actually have over double the hours in Dark Souls 2 on PS3 but I played all the DLC on PC.

WoW

fucking cucks holy shit. I thought this was 8ch not cuck chan. Pathetic DRM valvedrones.

oh the irony

Holy shit user are you serious?

Every time. My favorite is when some queer who has so many hours in DotA2 that he must be playing it every waking moment acts like it would be beneath him to actually have an in-depth discussion about video games.

if you're playing PC games, you're probably going to use steam at least once. It's probably the biggest distribution platform. At this point, you people sounds like the ones who autistically screech when they see someone using windows.

The level of vidya rage I felt that day is only comparable to steams paid mods attempt.

337 hours on Rimworld

Easy to use platform with large library, fast d/l speeds, easy payment system (which for me has been secure)…

They don't even do physical anymore. Warhammer total war digital only i think.

We understand why people use steam, you don't need to shill for it like they pay you

You may have dissociative identity disorder, consider getting a treatment.

Polite sage

When I was young, my autism for Simcity knew no end. Pretty sure adding all of them I have around 10,000 hours of play time.

I'm out-plebbing you, user.

It's hard to prove when i don't have Steam. I'm a bad goy…

I don't regret this quite as much as I maybe should.

+270 hours of CS:GO and 130 hours of Dark Souls on second smurf, I'm too lazy to cap that.

Rate my autism.

Life :^)

I seriously hope you don't do this, user.

Oh, forgot to add.
I also have a ==LOT== more hours in EVE Online, I'm just using steam account for nullsec scouting.

hahaha you guys sure do play normalfag games a lot

hahaha

ha

user you need help

huh

Smite should be somewhere in the 2000 mark because I played before it came to steam, and Civ V should be in the 500-1000s because I torrented it and spammed it before I caved in and bought it
Check my 'tism lads

I'm gonna go ahead and allow myself to be in denial for a few moments.

Ask me why I play some of these games and I will answer.

It says on the record you have logged 108 (One hundred and eight) hours on the videogame "Portal 2"
Please explain this to the court

why are you playing isaac and gungeon like a normalfag instead of playing actual bullet hells?

user what?

it doesnt even bother me cause its fun to play with friends

suck my dick ed

Video Games are an addiction

There were a lot of user-made maps that were pretty fun, so I stuck around for that.

I play Gungeon and Isaac because of the item combos, not really because of the bullet hell aspects.

What rank?

Looking through the thread, I think I have you guys beat.

You are a fag

I kinda need them because all my friends are garbage at videogames and I cant play with them from my main account. One smurf for playing with silvers, one for golds.

Mhm

I had high hopes for mods, but Skyrim is so much better at this.

What a bunch of silly no life losers you are Holla Forums
Dont you have anything else to do than play your silly computer games?

It was too repetitive and boring to me, user.

Pack a full lobby, cunt. Also, Fallout is perfectly moddable when pirated

dunno
never played it but always considered it a bullet hell roguelite for babbies who cant play neither bullet hells or roguelikes

My theory on Holla Forums being this way 90% of the time continues to be consistently backed up with tangible evidence

There's only like one or two bosses who come close to bullet hell levels. It sounds like you've never played it user, it's fun.

The Chest and The Dark room are not indicative of the rest of the game, user.

I refuse. Main account for trihard games, and smurfs are for fun specifically.

:^)

Wtf is wrong with you

More autism.

Damn, I really have no life.

Its vanilla back in the day. Nice try though, Valvecuck

What game

Holy fucking shit user I hope you're fucking baiting. Are people on 8ch this normalfag tier ?

How is Vanilla WoW a DRM platform? This level of presumptions are as expected of Steamdrones. Pathetic. This board is infested with sub 21 casuals.

This board is dead.

Wew

obvious b8 but have fun with nogaems

Daily reminder that linux has more games than PS4 and Xbonner1 combined

CS:GO

user a one legged man beating a no legged man in a race isn't very impressive when there are plenty of two legged men you can bet on.

You can emulate shit just fine on Linux. And honestly, with that library its all you need. Fuck current year games

At least the one legged guy is able not to spy on you all the time like 2 legged guys

I was Double AK before I quit

so what? it has more than 10 games?

glad to know lincucks consider shovelware as games. also,

Watch the video then you will know how many games there are on linux

You the assmad user from the other thread?

Life. Got 131400 hours and counting.

heres your (You)

Most games because I often just alt-tab from the game since I have 16gb of RAM and don't bother turning rthem off (and rarely turn my PC off, also).
So I have no adequate way of keeping track of how much I played a game unless it has an in-game clock and they often show at least 30 hours of playtime.

most look like shit and probably run shittier too

yes, it's an electrical fire waiting to happen.

how

It's obvious, I don't know I'm not an electrician, but it seems like a shit idea to have your computer idling for hours or days on end

Had this PC since 2012, nothing burned down yet. In fact, AFAIK turning your PC often may be worse because of the changes in voltage but I'm not sure. What you're saying is still retarded.
The worst can happen if some dust gets in (clean your PC now and then) but even then the worst you'll get is some smoke probably.

kys, fampai.

If that's the case server rooms across the country should be bursting into flames according to your logic, hell my router should've burst into flames too by now.

I miss GFWL messages.

I am a tremendous faggot.

Bud, you really gotta go flagellate yourself for a while to attone.

Playing hardline was punishment enough.

Sup, Andrew?

I wish some games on console had hours tracked for this, would make it easier to add on a list. Also Steam doesn't track hours offline which skews some stuff here.
Judge my list and call me a fag.

I'll never forget that dude who has like 3k hours in Go Go Nippon! My First Trip to Japan because of that.

In those cases they just use SAM to edit the hours played.

Patrician taste coming through.

That's almost four and a half months, who takes a vacation for that long?

Are you retarded? It is literally the opposite. Turning your computer on and on will kill it eventually as it degrades the CPU, but leaving it on will prolong it.

If your logic was true, then servers, routers, and thousands of computers across the country would be on fire this minute.

I've stopped playing clicker games, but all the same, they're there…

I am starting to see why there are so many retarded posts lately.

Post your most played games and shut the fuck up. Show us your play times. It's easy to act like a fag and be all "HAHAHA, NO WONDER WE GOT SUCH BAD POSTS!" but put your activity where your mouth is and let us judge you.

Confirmed Fermi owners.

Is Dying Light worth picking up?

Watch me hide behind my anonymity and take joy as you flail around shitting yourself in anger. Maybe some more clicker shit would take your mind off your being so hopelessly outmaneuvered.

I played through it with friends in coop, the games really slow until you get the grappling hook then its ez.

Get it on sale if you can.

Torrent it and use a VPN for multiplayer. Way easier, free, and can play with friends. Decent game w/grappling hook.

drm isn't the only sin user, you can have other failings too.

Have a laugh at some old shit friend.

By the way!
The 480 will also sell your children, install DENUVO and give you a free copy of Bad Rats.

I can't stop.
Help.

You bought Moom? But why?

It interested me and i rarely buy games full price and when i saw gameplay footage day before release i said "holy shit this looks fun" and bought it.

Love the Shit out of this game.

Pretty much the only game I've been playing for the past 3-4 months
gone from around 17 hours to pic related, help me

How is that game? i hear mixed things about it

I'm depressed the game is dead

Siege is okay. Reflex doesn't really help that much. To play Siege well, you need to manage your information and play mind game. And pay attention to sounds. Sounds are really important, even more so than CS. You can fuck up a faggot fidgeting behind a wall.
Aiming isn't really important because a few reason. One, Ubi netcode is dogshit, that means there's a huge advantage for peekers because for enemy, the peeker appears later because of latency. Two, TTK is low, about 3 or 4 shots in the body is enough to kill, and almost all guns have 700+ RPM fire rate. Those coupled with knowing where your enemy is will definitely make you the victor in a gun fight.
Mind game is also important, because it's a factor that contribute to omitting information from enemy. For example, you have an operator that has a underbarrel mounted shotgun that can blast a wall open in 2 or 3 shots. That means you can open a lot of windows to aim into a room and your enemy has to take care of watching multiple at a time.
tl;dr a game that's really fun if you like communicating and sharing information with people. Not a realistic tactical by any mean, but it strikes a very nice balance between realism and arcade.
Bonus: Shotguns actually rape in this game if you know what you're doing.

Not too many games with 100+ hours. Only really regret one of these.

I wish I could record all the hours between the original, the WiiWare version, and the Steam version and see the 300+ hours I have cumulatively, but I just have 55 hours on the Steam version. Across maybe eight playthroughs.

I haven't even played warframe since space babies.
Not shown: about 150 hours each in Helldivers and Sword of the Stars, plus over 100 each for EYE, EDF 4.1 and Risk of Rain.
And this is just on steam

You don't know the half of it.

Gabe Newell should put in a button to reset your steam stats.

nigger i already posted it

Thanks for posting such an obvious shop.

For a price

What gave it away?

If the price is reasonable, maybe… Like I'd pay $1. But I'm not going to pay like $10.

How do you have so many on Killing floor? I'm 22 hours in and it's already gotten stale for me. Also nobody fucking plays it any more.

This game is stupid. It's just RNG whether or not you beat it or not because some of the upgrades are amazing and some essentially just drag you down. The fact you spent over 100 hours on it proves you're retarded.

I used to play it with a friend back in the day and we would go on HOE servers and grief people. We were both level 6 berserkers, so we would pull out our knives and kite the zeds around and kill our team off, then we'd finish up the wave.

Also modded servers provided some interesting new experiences for a while, sometimes I play on Guardian Knights servers which have all custom perks.

156 between Rebirth and vanilla, and I wouldn't go throwing stones with your Pokemon reaction images if you're not willing to show how many hours you have in TF2

it wasnt even a shop i just opened the game and changed the year to 2032

No joke, git gud. The game is all about managing what it throws at you and trying to maximize your chance for something good.

Only 6000 hours to go, and you'll be a master of Final Fantasy XIV bruh.

i wanna die tbh

Get on my level scrubs

From both Steam accounts.

Why do you have two steam accounts?

I actually don't know

The second image is from my main I made a long time ago, and the first image is from an account I made in 2013 iirc

Rekt

You weren't fucking around user.

I actually did get all the Achievements in Arkham Origins. The multiplayer while not Deep was fun and they're is a Dedicated Steam group for getting the Predator Paragon Achievement where you need to take down 6 people in 6 different ways in one game as Batman or Robin.

One thing I'm noticing from a lot of these screenshots is people don't have a lot of commitment to games. Anyone who doesn't have at least 800 hours in 2 or more games needs to work harder! This is your hobby god damnit, put some effort and take some pride in it!

So you played it religiously for 4 months and then never again? Seems reasonable.

no I mostly just played it over the span of that time and never closed it till it was done

Steam tracking doesn't pick up on what you did?

Oh. Well that's .. kinda crap. All the time I have on my account is time I was at the computer, I've never just walked away from a game and idled my hours up.

Well i'v been getting all the achievements in almost 2 games a month. does that count for anything?

Kind of, I mean, I don't really care about achievements but if that's what you wanna do.

I don't know how many hours this is.

I have over 1000 hours on DS1. But I have a good reasonish thing. I play Dark Souls to just to loosen up after a work day. Maybe play an old character or sometimes I make a new one. Just about a 1-2 hours a day.
For some reason DS2 just doesn't work that well. Great game but it's just not as good in serenity as ds1.

Do i win anything?

Yeah a special olympics medal.

my top 5 not including games i have on gog. i'm pretty sure i have 300 or more hours in witcher 3 and i probably have a hundred hours in the gwent beta by now. witcher 3 is probably my most played game currently i think. for some reason steam doesn't track playtime in XIV either.

to be fair though, i devoted years of my life to WoW so that's probably still the most played. either that or battlefield 1942.

Literally all i do in garry's mod is snipe children from across the map and listen to them whine and scream over the mic when i'm bored.

Alright, carry on then.

It's fun. And totally not an addiction.

That looks about the same as my top shit, but remove eve, and add about 200 hours on everything. How did you like he Crusader kings? I loved it, but never really got into it.

Just why? why would
anyone do that?

That's not sensible at all.

Because i enjoy their suffering, it's cathartic and relieves stress.
Children on gmod deserve it by default anyways.

The most time I've ever put into a game was the 781 hours I poured into Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Secondary to that was the 370 I put into MH3U. I clocked about 270 into Warframe at one point l played that while waiting for MH4U to release. And I only managed about 150 into MHGenerations; the game just wasn't that compelling. And the reason I can't really show any of this off is because my microSD card failed a few weeks ago. It just fucking quit. My 3DS didn't recognize it, my PC said it couldn't be read and had to be formatted. All those fucking hours, just gone.

I don't have any real hours logged into Steam anymore due to totally losing control of my old account and having to make a new one about four months ago. So the most time I have logged into anything on that is 18 hours into L4D2. On my old account though I had those 270 hours in Warframe, about 100 in PayDay 2, about 100 in Dark Souls, and 90 into Fallout New Vegas. Nothing that's really worth writing home about. My crowning achievement was those MH4U hours, and they're gone.

NEETism is a helluva drug user. Pair that with depression and ever-present self-loathing, and you'd be surprised how many hours you dump into a game just to not dwell on such things.

this is true.

I had around 1300 hours in Splatoon. Made it tough trading it in with my WiiU for a Switch.

N-no…

Damn man. Enjoy Splat 2 I guess.

About 6000 hours in Guild Wars, but a lot of that is just running bots overnight or having the game running in the background idle.

I got too much credit for my WiiU ($195) and its games (around ~$90) to not do it, but I couldn't see Splatoon 1's community surviving long with Splatoon 2 dropping in Japan later this year. My WiiU was basically a Splatoon machine and Japan loves handhelds.

Well, yeah.

I was jobless and out of school for the better part of almost two years straight. The only way I could find to not feel like absolute scum of the earth and a waste of skin & blood would be to clock in all the time I possibly could into games I enjoyed.

Before I even dropped out of college, I'd already developed social anxiety. I couldn't stand to be in any classroom. Regular or auditorium. I'd hide in the bathroom and cry to myself almost every day. It was around that point I dropped out and went NEET, and doing that only worsened it to the point where a simple trip to the grocery store or gas station would have me trembling and on the verge of tears.
Being a NEET was awful.

this doesnt include the pirated version of STALKER I had, nor the pirated version of COP, nor my current playthrough of Lost Alpha.

Been spending 90% of my past 2 weeks in Day of Infamy tho. I got Verdun too, but holy shit, WWI is boring. No wonder BF1 added so much to level design and weapons.

You faggots better buckle up for this shit.

I call photoshop. no one is THAT retarded

I'm about to drop out of college because of social anxiety, what did you do afterwards? I'm scared

it goes back to its normal time 13 hours very quickly and doesnt even show up online.

Well, I hunted for a job on and off for those two years. Most places wouldn't even call me back, and whenever I called back I only learned the position had already been filled.
Not having prior job experience sucks ass, since all the places hiring want people with experience.
After those near two years of looking though, I eventually learned, through one of my parents' coworkers, that a local business had an opening. I applied and pretty much got hired on the spot since they were desperate for an employee, so I lucked out. I almost quit during my first week though, it was frustrating to realize how physically weak and out of shape I was. Now i've been working there almost two years.

Getting that job really helped me overcome a lot of my own personal issues.
Even to this day though, I struggle with trying to socialize. I can dumb crack jokes around my coworkers for my own amusement, but even small talk still gives me trouble with them, or god forbid a customer or other complete stranger. It doesn't help that I think out loud a lot, which gets me plenty of weird looks from my coworkers.

I empathize with you though user. It's pretty damn scary being in that place. Feeling like everything you do is worthless and has no end goal. Feeling like you're just a waste of a soul, a sub-human piece of scum. It's absolutely miserable.

I have three accounts cause i'm a faggot. Yes I am ashamed that I put that many hours into Skyrim jobs. But what kept me going on was installing mods after mod after mod. Vanilla Skyrim is unplayable and shit. The mods help Disguise that shit taste it leaves when playing it.

did she at least stay with you, or was she using you for your vidya, user?

vocaroo.com/i/s1W6YE8iCxOD

No I'm just that fucking autistic. This is all for me the last one is private if you can't see why. To show how much of a faggot I am I bought Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion 7 times on different systems.

How do I buy styx more than once?

I'm assuming you said that ironically?

Why did awesomenauts have to go to shit? The game used to be kinda fun

My favorite bullet hell. I like you.

Man I hate Games like Terraria they're ultimate time vampires. Glad i got the hell away from it when I did, even though its a great game.

Does it have a Trap? I bought those last ones during Christmas sell. But never tried them, I just went straight back to dark souls like a faggot. Have you played Death smiles? I'm sure you played Touhou cause that's one of the reasons why I bought Jigoku Kisetsukan.

Jigoku is free, user. And no, there's no traps.

What a sham user.

This has pretty much just become a Steam games time thread, hasn't it. This is my top 10, excuse my shit taste.

At least you have 2 800+ hour games, but god damn.

Its 24 years since i've started playing this game. I want to stop. It hurts playing it.

I uhh, really liked that VN and read it all the way through. And all that Dota time came over years of playing, I started back in the beta so relatively, not too much.

Your tastes are shit

I have NVidia cards since my first PC and I don't think I have ever seen one go hotter than 64°C, what is this meme about ?

do you only use your gpu to play games from the early 00s or something. Newer and more demanding games my gpu usually goes to around 75-77 and i've owned both amd and nvidia cards.

also the joke is that nvidia cards have exploded on people over the years. some EVGA ones did it last year during streams.

Holla Forums users are notorious for having been bullied in school, and they associate AMD as some underdog who has no money and is completely going broke, and equate both Intel and nVidia to be the bullies who beat up AMD. Even though AMD comprises 95% of the budget CPU and budget GPU world, and half of games are optimized to run on AMD hardware.

Once upon a time nVidia posted a beta driver (everyone knows not to use those), and it accidentally disabled the fans on certain models while said driver was in use. And another time a guy overclocked his GPU to the absolute limit possible on an nVidia GPU to see what would happen, and it exploded and caught fire.

Meanwhile AMD has had plenty of gafs and goofs, but they ignore those and turn a blind eye to it, because it's their underdog savior. It's just retardation at its worst.

I've not had my GPU go over 64 either.

that's weird to me, do you not play on the highest settings or something?

i also live in the american south and use fan cooling, and my house is old and doesn't get the best A/C so it gets pretty humid here at times so idk.

also part of this isn't true, the EVGA issue was thermal pad mods.

evga.com/thermalmod/

er, i mean. the evga issue was for some of the cards released and required a thermal mod kit and bios update. so you're talking out of your ass tbh.

Hmm, yes, this is obvious a reasonable explanation and not some nerd's fever dream.