Waifu Wednesday

It's that time again, everyone post your vidya waifus!
What're you
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>SNACKAN
>DRINKAN

Other urls found in this thread:

font.heartx.info/crying_meiling/
pixiv.net/member.php?id=419079
movieweb.com/shrek-5-release-date-2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YangFag here.
Heading to work unfortunately, will be back afternoon.

Your waifu is a dude, man.

Mark, these threads are just as bad as 4AM. They're just not as regular so I don't get mad as often.

Would kill a thousand villages for her.

Early for once. Gonna try Atelier Sophie soon, hope it's as good as Nights of Azure. Had fun with that game.

Say, I think I found one of your Twitter's
Emibro specifically
Do you interact with PTSD guys a lot
If not, it's someone else it seems

Don't know what you're on about, she's a cute girl

My love for her will never die!
Fallout: New Vegas.
San Andreas speedruns.
The sound of my heater running.
Holla Forums.
Cereal.
Water™, the official drink of Holla Forums.

MY WAIFU IS STILL UNTAINTED.
IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS AND SHE HAS REMAINED UNTOUCHED.

Who are you replying to?

Best vidya waifu

If your waifu isn't a robot then you have shit taste.
If your waifu is furshit then you have ungodly shit taste.

I want to go running with Emi.

Dark Souls 2, UMvC3, Sonic: Lost World
Re:Zero
Richaadeb remixes.
Notes on angular JS
Woah, not before a run.
Green tea

Still the best girl in these shitty threads

That looks like a condition that needs to get checked. Something is wrong with her fingertips.
Anyway I beat Nioh yesterday. It took me a lot of tries to beat the Nobunaga + Yuki combo mission but I'm still having trouble with Honda and Muneshige. Honda can't make up his mind on whether or not he wants to be a lazy fuck or charge across the map.

What's the best Genesis song to represent her? Undertow?

Mornin fam! Going to update my GPU tomorrow, been using a bloody toaster for too long.

I LOVE JURI!
Been playing Thumper, and it's a beautiful anxiety attack.

toriel best tbh

you've reedemed yourself cuckboy
also the knife

Been playing some more DUST, recently got one of the endings and decided on a new run to collect the mass of unique weapons thrown everywhere with mods. Thinking of getting Next Order soon, though might just wait a little more for when it's cheaper.

The best tbh

Peko and I reporting, still loving her.
I'm replaying Far Cry 2 with the realism mod that doesn't do much other than make stealth a little closer to viable and everything including you dies quicker. If the intention was to make combat really stressful and make me appreciate the MP5SD even more, it's working.

ID change, work currently on lunch break

Might aswell tell you how I'm doing yesterday, I was…

Nier Automata, about to experience Taro's Wild Ride. Even composed a thank you tweet to him.
Bad fight scenes from foreign movies. somewhat better choreography than V4
Nothing
Shitpost from Holla Forums
Noodles
Water

Dunno yet
Samurai Jack
Dragonland - Under the Grey Banner
Nothing right now, might get on the Silmarillion
Quaker shit
Water

Forgot my pic

Sorry, do it on /mai/ all the time, I'll turn it off here.

Here's my vidya waifu and sonfu

ID's exist, you know

Gerudo Amazons are yummy.

sup waifufags. Don't mind me, just posting best witch.

Mountain Blade, Titanfall 2 and Fate/Extella.
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Celldweller
Fire Punch
Nothing
Whiskey and coke.

Miss anything?
I gotta play NieR again, feel like I've missed half of the game.

toriel indeed best smh

Replaying P4G
I never knew you could talk to Naoto before the social link and dungeon so i'm happy
WACHAW
BACK TO THE PAST
BACK TO THE PAST
SAMURAI JACK
Old Western songs
Yotsubato
banana bread
water, for now

slow day huh

HOPE DOESN'T HAVE TO RIDE ALONE
After playing a shitload of vidya all day yesterday, I'm taking a break.
Songs that make me imagine what it would be like to raise a nice family out in the country with Chiaki, just like Uncle Sam intended.
Pork chops and salad for dinner before work.
Water now, coffee soon.

also
TRUE TO CAESAR

>PLAYAN
just clearing worklog for automata
>WATCHAN
Miss. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
>LISTENAN
Genesis
>READAN
about software project requirements management
>SNACKAN
bread
>DRINKAN
coffee and tea

P a t r i c i a n
AF

anyway

Alien Vendetta with MetaDoom
nothing
the songs playing on AV's levels i guess
this thread?
chips
juice

Why do they exist? HOW do they exist when their waifu doesn't even exist?

Wait, there's a Xionfag here?

you have

yeah, fucked everything up with the time skip
Missed pretty much the majority of the lighthouse lady quest.
Who knows what else.

I LOVE LUCINA!

Nier Automata, it's great. Working on getting ending C right now. A2 is best girl to play as. Taunting is that extra push it needed to become stylish, especially with the witch time plug in you get from my boy Emil

Konosuba S2

BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS

N/A

N/A

Water

Getting ready to head home.

Hey TifaAnon

Yo

Hey ChiakiFag
Fight Despair, do it for Chiaki.

Hey LucinaBro, I got Nier Automata. Now I am ready to experience Yoko Taro's Wild Ride.

Prepare for what I hear is, and from his previous games an amazing game.

Why am I not surprised that in such a cancer thread cancerous fags gather

Enjoy it, the game is solid. Definitely the best one I've played this year, which is no small feat considering the year has been pretty good so far.

Suck my dick.

Well, can't wait for Raven's free DLC for GR2, which is coming in just a dew days

only one of you fishcucks has been forgiven
you're still getting the korg chambers on the day of the phil

wow you're a nigger

I am enjoying this game so far, currently heading heading back to the robot village to deliver oil. Got fucked up by a lvl 30 enemy while I was doing side quests.

Simple Satan, we never forgot

Tfw Emil's Memories sidequest
I was hoping for more though

I WANT TO FUG THE DELICIOUS BROWN WAIFU~

Thinking about it, this could be a trio with the third member being Toro, since they're all from the same studio while starring in that awkward mess of a game.

Call it "Spikatoro" or something.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board, /vp/ is two blocks over.

HAHA I GIVE UP

ey
y it so slow

at least i got someone to talk ha

Too busy, too bored, not enough shitposters/bait to bite, etc. Maybe people are actually playing video games or something

How about this, everyone's waifu a shit

Is attraction to reverse traps the straightest thing there is?

Out of curiosity, what is the #1 fetish or kink of any anons reading this post?
I've always wondered what the people who post in these threads are into.

never understood why this meme is a thing, but I found one today.

I am do this tbh

That's most Twitter memes for you.

w e w

Why? It's not like anybody outside the thread will know.
You haven't said who your waifu is, either.

Oh come on, user. There has to be something that makes you tick.

Because I'm too embarrassed.
I don't have one, I have a husbando. I deleted my last post because I forgot to post who it was no bully pls

not feet

I want to tie Hibari up and beat her to death with a hammer so I can watch her condition worsen over time as more and more bruises come up while she starts throwing up blood from internal hemorrhaging.

My life has been eaten by Automata I've not stopped playing it since the Japanese release. Offered up my 80 hour save for ending [E] and I'm 10 hours into a new one.
Waiting for the next episode of Maid Dragons
Not much, I'll check out Pallbearer's new LP sometime.
Nothing really at the moment.
I need a snack, I think I have some chocolate around.
Water as it's the best drink. Vodka is great too though, have a bottle on my desk.

My top two by a large margin are:
a) Guro; really specifically removing the legs and pelvis, gutting so the ribcage is visible and the spine is hanging down, and one eye gouged out.
b) Light Yuri; cute girls being nervous around each other with the big finish being their confession and kiss.

I see a lot of foot fetishists around the internet, what is it about feet?

Interesting taste!
Embarrassed? I'm assuming it's not something gross considering your huzbando is a robot, it can't possibly be that bad. There's no shame in liking something a little weird.

Don't kill your waifu, user.

Cuddling

See second pic

I'll kill her as much as I want thank you very much.

Im not sure, myself. I was being completely genuine, just making the obvious joke. Tender loving femdom would have to be my honest answer.

I'm vanilla as fuck tbh

headpats and hand holding
cuddling

A reminder

I'm not embarrassed because it's weird, I'm embarrassed because when I say it I sound like a fucking slut. My fetish to to suckle on a cock while having my receiver's hand on my head. Pic related is the closest image I could find of this happening with my husbando, but even then it's a different model of Gundam.

Headpats are great, so is cuddling.

SMOKIN'

I knew it was bad, but holy shit

Book-skirts and hardcore double hand holding.

SOMEBODY

No, not that I can say. Everyone else has said it, head pats and cuddling. Only the most degenerate of things there are.

That's not respecting the robot you fuck.

ONCE TOLD ME

Eyy. Reverse Traps > Traps any-day.

Handholding, stuff like that.

Mask did it better.

reverse trap still implies that the first impression is a trap and if that turn you on you're a faggot

Back home, good to be comfy at bed.

Getting ready to play more Automata, it's really fun.

Cuddling, and Hand holding

Kek.

How you doing LyndisFag?

LEWD

You mean gentle femdom? Artwork for that is rather rare, most femdom artists seem to also be masochists.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, user. There's nothing wrong with wanting to make your husbando feel good.

Wouldn't that only be possible if you were in front of each other? I guess it would also be possible in the missionary position.

Lots of people into handholding here, it's good to see affection is still cared about.

Pokemon and I got DQ8

YGO:ARC-V

Vidya OST

School related stuff

Rare Candies and Beans

Water and Soda

user this thread is not for lewd thought but hand holding, cuddling and being surrounded by his wing sounds nice

That's only half of it, other large parts of it is the submissiveness of the act and the fact there's a dick in there. It's hard to explain.

Pretty good. Just finishing up some things. Finally raining as well, been late summer for the first few weeks of autumn.

Since one of the other pokemon players are here, any impressions on the "new" megas? Heard M-Mawile's doing just as good as before thanks to tapus being so prevalent, but haven't seen a thing about M-Beedrill (and surprisingly haven't seen either in battlespot). Might be even worse for the next megas coming out.

I'm doing fine, getting ready to get back on Nier Automata. It's cold as fuck in the rural lands.

Aww, that's really cute, user.
By "Rare Candies" are you just referencing Pokèmon or does Nintendo have a candy licencing deal going on that I've never heard about?

You're a sub and sucking on a sausage, so what? I don't understand why you feel embarrassed for taking pleasure out of an erotic act.

maybe he's just eating candy that's made with rare plants or something

have you ever given head before or is this something you like the sound of?

gentle femdom specifically, if I had to choose only one, though femdom in general is pretty nice.

I don't understand it either, now that you've worded it like that. I just do.

I've never given head, no. I'd be far too nervous to try. That doesn't mean I haven't simulated it. I've attached metallic phallic objects to my wall and sucked them before. It feels nice, it always gives me butterflies in my stomach.

try shoving it so far down your throat so you stop breathing, faggot

General femdom always seems to mean "pegging" or "humiliation", though. I can't see what people get out of the latter.

Waiting patiently for automata to be released on pc and Yakuza 0 in the meantime
ACCA 13 and rewatching older episodes of always sunny
To the sound of my fan
Waiting Patiently for utopia to update their prison school scans
Frozen burger with pickle as topping
Water

Monogamy, Cuddling, Kissing, Hand-holding, Head-pats
Normal loving relationships make my dick rock solid

Meiling is a cute.

Fuck work is making me sleepy, oh well I better some videos before I cuddle Yang…
Anyways night guys.

I'm trying to find a nice picture book doujinshi that was at comiket 90 called crying meiling. It had a great web page with a nice upbeat song and several nice slides showing off the gorgeous art. I can't seem to find it. Sorry.

I retract what I said and just search for crying meiling c90. That wasn't hard.

font.heartx.info/crying_meiling/

enjoy, also if you are on a phone. (you can also download the MP3 by viewing the websites source and searching for .mp3. It'll take you right to the directory and you can download it from there)

is this image inviting anyone to fuck your waifu, is cuckolding your thing

You fucking you have supreme taste in things that turn you on my dude you fucking degenerate.

it's something, i guess

I think M-Mawile will get the boot again. Steel Offensive is great in this fairy meta. Its type is good on both sides, defense and offense. Godly ability and its only flaw is the slow speed. M-Beedrill is a pheromosa that takes your mega slot. It got buffed thanks to the new Mega Mechanics(The turn order when it Mega Evoles is decided using the mega's speed and not the base form) and the poison type and its massive speed help it kill Fairies(the dominant type). I don't think that it will see use unless Phero gets the boot.

Yeah, being surrounded by his wing is one the things I want to do the most. By rare candy, I mean random candies that I have laying around but Rare Candy sounds more thematic.

I want to hold hands while cuddling and playing with his ears then vow undying loyalty to him.

all that is one rope away

Thanks for the (you)
Knew I still had it in me to bait one out

use the rope anyway

same smh

Yeah, pretty much.

I dropped that manga ages ago because I got sick of that shitty cavalry battle arc. Are they off Namek yet?

Baiting neo/v/ isn't exactly hard, but good job anyways.

asriel should have been a girl tbh

yeah but only by a few chapters.

Nice, I may pick it back up one of these days then.

So last weekend I finished the 24 episodes of the Steins;Gate anime, two OVA's and 4 web short episodes. My goodness, Kurisu Makise is such a great waifu. New waifu!

Now I want more Kurisu, whatever it is. I guess I could start with the original Visual Novel.

wew

Well Asuka is kind of narcissistic and can't cook, so I dropped her.

see above.

Personally I prefer Maho but Kurisu is bretty nice too. One of the few tsunderes I don't hate.

The tsundere elements in Kurisu's character are only done for comedy, she's very sweet and selfless compared to most tsunderes. Hence Okabe seeps into deep depression and contemplates suicide after giving up on saving her in zero.

I see, you just have shit taste period.

Well, I have seen the error of my ways and have acquired better taste.

I didn't know if Galko was my waifu, but I haven't been able to get her out of my head for over a year now. I guess that qualifies.

Finally finished with the GBA Fire Emblem trilogy. Which of the SNES games is the best?
Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden.
Fashwave mixes on Youtube.
The scans for her manga finally came out, so I've been reading those.
Strawberries.
Coffee, despite the fact that it's four in the morning. It's not like my job requires me to be mentally present or anything haha

Genealogy of the Holy War seems to have a few fans but Mystery of the Emblem has Marth in it as well. Tharcia 776 is hard but might be rewarding for you.

Finished Nights of Azure. Pretty game with a good artstyle. Moving onto Atelier Sophie next.

If you post anything tumblrtale you need to honestly kill yourself and never return to this plane shut the fuck up calling anyone no matter what he likes id even defend a m'lady before your vomitive tastes in short fucking shoot youself and get everyone in your bloodline out to spare us the fucking pain of anyone of your ilk ever again in earth

The Mani Katti is said to slice through Red Dragon Scales and despite it's limited uses is better than the Sol Katti because it does weigh as much.
Why I say this is that with your post alone Lyn could effortlessly cut through the Red Dragon, simply because your post has an edge to it the Mani Katti doesn't have.

I've heard a lot about Genealogy of the Holy War, but holy hell those maps. Talk about enormous. I think I'll go with Mystery of the Emblem for now and save the Jugdral series for when I'm acclimated to the older games' quirks.

wew

Morning

Your taste ain't bad. Shame that I wanted to see some of those episodes.

Give some time to develop.

Post Waifu art made by your favorite artist.

This I can do.

I know this is late, but I found my new main in KOF14.

Hoped you guys have a good morning.

Those are nice, so I will keep going.

Good taste. Hyped as fuck to see him and Whip both return, now they just have to release it on PC

He makes some top notch stuff. Too bad I can't read moonrunes so a commission is out of reach at the moment.

That Artist is pretty good, what's the artist's name?

I loved iesupa's (Mojo's) artstyle, but it's a shame he doesn't do commissions.

Marimo. As I said, can't read moon, but it seems like he does commission work. I keep his pixiv page tabbed most of the time just because he draws Juri so much. I'd like to have him design a daki cover for me

There was a huge blizzard last week that piled up 6 feet of snow in my neighborhood and knocked out my internet for over a week, but my love for my waifu kept me strong and warm through the winter.

Good morning fam, how ya all doing? Had a Spanish test yesterday and I'm going to upgrade my GPU tonight.

Reverse traps are gay as fuck and you're a faggot

Morning TifaBro, how you doing?
Currently getting back on Nier Automata.

Iesupa post most of his art on Twitter, but he makes art on every RWBY character. I tend to check his Twitter in moderation to see if made more Yang arts.

If he takes commissions, I had a couple requests I would give him.

Breddy gud, saw Kong last night it was good

IT'S NOT OVER, IT'S NEVER OVER

So far, I am enjoying the soundtrack of Nier Automata. Especially the Robot village

How was the movie? I haven't even seen movies in awhile.

(checked)
Morning ChiakiFag
FIGHT AGAINST DESPAIR!

Done.

It was good there were a lot of unexpected twists and unlike Legendry's last kaiju film you don't have to wait very long for the monsters to show up and they get a lot of screen time; pretty brutal stuff too

So far in Nier Automata…
Beaten a Giant Robot that spews EMP.

These are nice. Does the artist has his own Pixiv?

More twists? Curiosity has the better of me so I might find out for myself.

Hey everybody, TharjaBro here. what did I miss one Holla Forums and this thread this week?

*on

Hey TharjaFag. Nothing much, I was enjoying Nier Automata so far.

Other than that nothing much but play vidyas.

Yep, right here.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=419079

Holy shit, how can you make animation this badly?

You wanna know something funny
The Trailers are their BEST stuff

:^)

One more day until Automata, right?

Unless you like shitty DRM that shit up your computer, yes. If you don't, wait until CPY crack the Nier Automata.

Here some more QUALITY I gather so we can laugh at it.

The new preset faces are horrifying in Andromeda.

yeah, shrek 5 is pretty hilarious

Speaking of the real Shrek 5, how much you want to bet that the main antagonist of Shrek 5 will be a Totally-Not-Donald Trump like character who wants to drain Shrek's swamp and Make Far Far Away Great Again?

I think the main antagonist will be old age and death it's self, Fiona is dead, Donkey is long dead, and it's just Shrek left sitting in his swamp with nobody left, then he starts seeing them around the house and by the time they're all back together it cuts to him sitting dead in a chair. Just my guess.
THERE'S GOING TO BE A FUCKING SHREK 5?

movieweb.com/shrek-5-release-date-2019/
Yes there will be a Shrek 5. Link related. DreamWorks announced that like last year. Were you living under a rock or something when they announced that shit?

I must have been.

Did you feel that? The brace yourselves; the brogres are awaking from their long slumber…

Nice trips, and here I thought Dawn of Moba 3 looked like shit.

oh no
i'm gonna get cancer

Oh boy, I thought 4 was enough. Guess Shrek's Wild Ride never ends.

Hell even V4 RWBY looks better than fucking Andromeda.

It's will never be ogre because Shrek is pure kino.

Well I'm off to bed. Night everyone.

night

Hell fucking yes, still not using the "recommended" GPU but damn the game runs and looks great now.

Finally finished V4 of RWBY, was it just me or did seem to look WORSE as it went on? At first I could ignore the worst bits but now it's obvious in every scene

Good night

One more week then I'll be able to order new GPU, CPU, Motherboard and a few extra goodies. My comp is approaching that age, use to be ahead in 2008 but now it doesn't even meet min spec.

Finished Nier Automata by getting Ending A, seems this thread will go kill at morning.

Anyways g'nit guys.

From what I know Storywise, it gotten worse. Absolutely nothing happens, only Qrow gets poisoned, and sudden Ren character arc happens.

Dubs wish you luck and so do I.
I'm going off to bed now, see you all tomorrow

Well, might as well try to hit the sack
see you fags next week
maybe it'll end up going faster then

See you guys later.

G'nit guys see you guys next week.

勃起

Well this week wasn't special, but atleast we got vidya. Remember to love your waifu, and love her well. See you guys next week.

I LOVE YANG!