The "BLMKidnapping"

Firstly, I would like to say that it is incorrect to try and pin it BLM, because it is impossible to say if the actions of 4 individuals can be pinned on a group that is extremely obscure and has no official membership or agenda.

Other than that, I'd like to ask my fellow leftists if the kidnapping, and all of the murders, hate crimes, etc, are a symptom of deeply rooted racism (reverse racism to those with weaker minds) in the black community.

If so, does this racism stem from economic frustration, or maltreatment from authority figures and the government?

I bring this up because I got into an argument with a friend, and he defended the kidnapping and torture, saying that it was karma for whites because of slavery. (Although this shouldn't matter, the friend was black.)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/5/don-lemon-chicago-torture-video-suspects-are-victi/
encyclopediadramatica.se/BLMKidnapping
thisisafrica.me/the-world-does-not-aid-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo
youtu.be/SYRbrNPWsTc
youtu.be/1RHzrSQflu8
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106111793
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn-fdFQQoI0
mckinsey.com/global-themes/middle-east-and-africa/whats-driving-africas-growth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kick your face in the face for me, thanks.

Just tell your friend that racism is wrong, no matter who does it to whom. You don't fight racism with even more racism, you fight it with solidarity.

No it isn't. However, there's no evidence of the link at this point as far is I know.

But muh privilege :^)

Tell your friend that he deserves to die. Seriously.

tru tbh famalam ngl

They're a product of the trauma of living in a shit environment perpetuated by capitalism. Racism is there but it's not what spurs them to action, just what guides them when they decide they're going to do something.

Yes, and it also stems from people deliberately seeding racism by blaming white people instead of blaming capitalism. People do this either because they have come to believe it or because it's profitable to do so.

Spooky as fuck, but poor people are more likely to believe in shit like that because it makes the world feel less horrible. For someone to defend "retribution" like this they probably have serious pain of their own that they can't express in a healthier way. Once somebody gets to that point, they are unlikely to come back from it and may do something like that themselves.

Of course it matters. Idpol works because it appeals to your identity. If he wasn't black he'd be a lot less likely to defend this, independent of whether he'd ever experienced anything to make him feel he lived in a society that keeps him down. That's not to suggest this sort of thing is particular to black people; people from any identity are more likely to side with other people of that identity doing reprehensible shit than people of a different identity are.

But it can't solely be individual pain and suffering, because I see this sort of thought also coming from those in upper or middle classes, who have never experienced poverty and have been living a life of economic muh privilege.

Capitalism makes life shit for everybody. Even capitalists are always under stress to maintain their position, since it's quite unstable.

Yeah but you don't see them acting on it as often as poor people. Of course the ideology is going to affect everyone.

nice meme

Call the spookbusters.

When will this meme ever die?

nope
stems from bored and savage kids consuming propaganda to the point that instead of venting their hormonal frustrations on their own genitals or each others genitals they instead decided to kidnap and torture a kid for fun and rationalised it using a narrative
teens are savage fuckers, especially poor working class black american ones
you've seen the vines, guys putting a gun to another guys head and making him suck him off or he'll kill him for a fucking joke
this is just another type of one, retarded kid gets abducted and they have fun cutting him, making him eat shit and say shit
then they get bored of it, let him go, get caught by the police and some bright spark says it was 'payback for racism' and instead of going straight to juvie some interest group comes running to their rescue with all the placards and lawyers they can muster

The pro-Hillary bourgeois feminists opened up a can of worms.

Don Lemon said that what they did wasn't evil because he's a sellout to Media Matters.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/5/don-lemon-chicago-torture-video-suspects-are-victi/

Between this and "Russia hacked the election" the mainstream media has lost the small bit of remaining credibility it had.

Marijuana- & cocaine-addicted women will defend this, because Fuck Trump
encyclopediadramatica.se/BLMKidnapping

Niggers are just a fucking garbage, failure of a people, this shit happens all the time

The case of black people doesn't have much to do with their socio economic level, because if that were the case we would see Hispanics, Asians or Whites from the same socio economic level doing the same things.

The obvious cause this time was Trump, and his supporters acting smug and racist af, more so than usual.

So i cant say i pity any Trump supporter

Really fires my synapses.

Are you saying all voters haven't been acting retarded?

There is literally no reason to vote for Trump over Hillary.

Trump clearly lies way more, talks big which makes the obvious lies even bigger, refuses to go into details, had way more shady connections since he is in business and his overall style is openly manipulating the most stupid people on earth.

Hillary was far from perfect but it isnt the disaster that is Trump, so if you vote for her i can understand. She is the generic power hungry politician, nothing new, we ve seen it before

If you vote for 3rd party again i understand, this is just a more personal thing for you

If you didnt vote again i understand, you believe the system is fucked and nothing good will come out of it.

Hillary and trump are equally shit, and it makes sense to vote for trump if you get shit on by hillary and her camp, just to spite her.

In the end, it makes no fucking difference, so why not vote for trump and help your country destabilize.

When we kill all you vermin the world can be at peace. Seriously die you stupid nigger.

Imagine a whole world with no shit skins or retarded hippy commie fags, it'd be glorious, but the numbers sadly don't add up

Hillary is nothing more than a generic shady politician, she would not be a disaster, it would just be 4 years of the same quiet shit unlike trump

Lies confidently, and no matter how stupid he sounds he pushes for it because he knows his supporters are so stupid they ll believe anything
Promises retarded and impossible stuff he will never do and that was OBVIOUS from the beginning yet millions believed him
He talks big and gives no explanation or details, the very way he talks is all about praising and avoiding actual arguments

She would have done nothing more than continue the progressive agenda, Trump will simply fuck the country by selling it over to corporations, reducing taxes to the richest of friends and morons will keep worshiping him because the ONLY thing he has to do to get support is

Oh and lets just say that we dont know what either would do, the very fact that Trump would boost his clearly moronic brain dead supporters in public was a social effect that is already bad enough while a HIllary win would do nothing big.

So by voting for him, you vote for the millions of idiots who fell for it, Hillary has very few blind supporters like that, most just were against Trump, and you voted for the sheep to become more known.

Only reason to vote Trump is if you directly profit from his actions with $$$ which will mostly be big corporations

Oh yeah lol and guess what will happen after your "peace", like most cucks you will still have problems and will have to make up someone new to blame them to, i am guessing since Holla Forumstards are really stupid you might start labeling people with brown hair vermin now for your problems xD

You are literally going to kill each other at the end because your ideology is one that focuses on blaming someone else for its problems

You make the inevitability of total anuddah shoah seem so much the sweeter

Hahaha you fucking retard, that last bit you literally just described BLM and without white people to pay for them, niggers would die out not long after, is any other race as charitable and generous to their obvious inferiors than whitey? The answer is no

Yeah and i am sure your feeling and need to feel better about yourself has nothing do with it, just like your need to jump to conclusions without really asking why or how because that is counter productive to simpleton world views

oh sorry i forget, psychology is an devil's invention ;^)

Go back to your hut nigger the internet is too complicated for you. How many banana chips did your trainer need to teach you to use Holla Forums?

Well psychology ruins most of your simpleton beliefs so of course you would be in denial about it xD

I calls em like I seesem, I've got no one to blame and nothing to feel bad about, your projecting, you white guilt faggot, go pay some reparations or something the excuse making nigger

That is very accurate, your tiny mind does call em like it seesem, without any real filter so you jump to whatever conclusions that profit you, without any real understanding of what you are seeing or intimate details.

Better hang those scientists for asking why you believe in god too man, dey be heretics sent by satan ;^)

I don't know why you keep bringing up psychology, you realize its a soft science right? The only psychologists worth their salt are neuropsychologists and select behavioral psychologists.

Nope. All just objective facts, I know people like you have a mental block on concepts like this, and you like to feel mentally superior, but you feeling superior doesn't mean shit when your this wrong and retarded, step back from your ideology, and take an honest look at the world and it's people, and it's painfully obvious who the good and bad are

It's strange how after all the shit BLM pulled, they are still defended to death by the media and the snowflakes, yet GamerGate who actually do nothing are the big misoginerd boogieman worse than ISIS.

I dont think i have a big enough lel reaction image for that

Because the left unlike the right has the intelligence to know that people are different and not everyone who is white is the same person, just like not everyone who is black is the same person

But that ruins the right wingtard's need for control so you cant acknowledge that, the world is a lot easier to "comprehend" if everyone is simple generalizations

You have literally nothing to say but "lol ur stoopid" fucking liberal as fuck

Obviously not every single black person is a pants sagging, gang member faggot, I'm talking about the group as a whole, as a whole, yeah, they fucking suck, that's the thing with the left tho, "what is nuances "

Just googling gamergate brings up articles about how its sexist harassment only, and even the wikipedia page is written with the viewpoint that gamergate is all about woman hateric harassment.

I fucking hate how gamergate is seen by everyone outside of it now.

But that's the problem with "black communities"

They are essentially African tribes, who instead of gathering around their chief or shaman, they gather around some "black community leaders" who are sometimes pastors, sometimes politicians, sometimes both.

European colonialists just needed to negotiate terms with the leaders of the tribes to get the entire group moving. A small bribe to their chiefs and shamans was enough and their word usually means law and also increased wealth disparity. The American politicians are doing the same fucking thing.

It's a very perverted system, and you saw it working out during the primaries. The Clintons are well connected with the black community leaders and as a result Sander's black vote was by far the weakest out of all groups.

If you dare to go astray, depending where you are you will be considered a pariah, an Uncle Tom, a wannabe cracker and what not.
Only very few dare to break out of it. After all Sanders did get votes from Blacks. But ask them about circumstances and they will tell you how bleak everything is. A political culture encouraged by Washington.

It's not like there's some capitalist conspiracy to keep crony video game journalism going. GamerGate just was/is this toxic of a "movement"

You are totally incoherent, who are yo quoting?

Thats like saying its impossible to pin the holocaust on the Nazis.

All the gamergate queers I met were cool as fuck.

Just because they are 'based' and not PC doesnt make them toxic.

tbf its not
this is like trying to pin the Cambodian genocide on the Agency of the Khmer Rouge

I retract the statement, but what I mean is that just because 4 racist black people do something doesn't mean they're BLM, especially because anyone can call themselves BLM.

I would say its more like saying that the neonazis who are alive today aren't responsible for the holocaust.

No but sending people death threats over Twitter kind of does. Your buddies might be nice but the movement at large is absolutely a shitfest

And so is BLM

Someone sent me a death threat on twitter once.
I kinda thought if they were serious about killing me they wouldn't advertise it online. So I didnt really take it seriously and I think anyone who does is a moron or an attention seeker.

Where as if someone kidnapped me and tied me up and cut my scalp and was screaming at me that I deserved it because of my race and where my ancestors were from and because of Donald trump (somehow), i would take that seriously.

Bullshit. The Nazis had the government and army of Germany, and carried out the Holocaust in a highly organized, bureaucratic manner with lots of paperwork.

BLM is a loose "movement", more like a slogan or even just a sentiment.

why do you guys think I am trying to excuse that incident? I didn't read this thread, is it infested by Holla Forumsacks?

white people are really insecure

I wasnt accusing you of that.

I was just backing up the anons point from earlier about how the press treats different groups very differently. Making excuses for thugs if it suits their agenda and then bullying the fuck out of poor nerds when that suits their agenda.

Oh MAN! Whatever will happen when our government decides to sell the country over to corporations! Can't believe I didn't see it that way, better go for Hillary.

Oh my word!

You just described exactly how Trump is the lesser of two evils. You can take your capitalist MSM talking points back to >>>/reddit/ now.

Black on white racism is the reaction to white supremacy which was originally created to justify slavery.

I'm not saying that justifies racist violence, in this instance.

Perhaps it would justify anti-capitalist violence, that's a different debate.

This act was not anti capitalist. At any rate, its shitty tactics. This isn't going to win anyone friends and is only going to add fuel to an already hotly burning fire.

If you wanted to crush white supremacy kidnapping an autistic kid is pretty low on the list of ideas that will secure the revolution.

Fucking kidnap and torture a banker, then we can talk.

Sooo….a jew? We're not so different, you and i…

I prefer it when you have some media outlets biased one way and others biased the other.

GG is the first time I personally saw total unity in the media bias. Where every major outlet ran the same opinion from the same biased viewpoint.
Im sure there have been many others just like that but we wouldnt know because when the media all pushes the same story how would we know it was false?

Threatened more like it, they have lived with the white muh privilege for years and now some whites are scared shitless of not being the majority

I wonder why? It isnt like minorities are being mistreated and discriminated by… oh wait ;^🍀🍀🍀)

Pretty just

And why have these black commuities been formed? I am sure it had nothing to do with whites rejecting them and not wanting "omg black neighborhood icky" while having people like Trump reject them from his hotels because of his racist tenants

Oh no, racists had nothing to do with it lol

Bitch please it isn't 1650

The first step to solving an issue is understanding it. Unfortunately, we don't have a psych-eval of these people to look at, so we can't work out what their problem was specifically. They were talking about gang stuff, so if we assume they're gang members, we can also assume that they're probably dealing (poorly) with PTSD. This isn't an excuse, so much as an explanation. They're still responsible for their actions, of course. Plenty of people who grew up in their situation never did this sort of thing.

But yeah, you want a reason? PTSD, most likely. They grow up in a situation where the weak are tortured. They were probably tortured in this way, when they were younger. Now they do it to others. The racism element is probably very secondary to all this.

Because the only major outlets that cared had a personal stake in it. It was retarded from the start.

In comparison, you are completely retarded if you think racial topics have uniformity in media bias. Fox gets more viewership than most of the liberal outlets combined.

This. There's a pretty good chance this isn't the first time they did something like this either, just with people who were also black and lower on the totem pole than them.

I'm guessing you never spent much time with "that kid" in elementary school. Hell, maybe you were that kid.

I'm still only seeing halfbaked excuses for the failure of black people, all people's have been under someone's thumb at some point in history, yet only the niggers, weather in their homelands or in foreign countrys, consistently fuck up, then fuck up some more and then outdo themselves by fucking up even more, then we have white guilt faggots like you blaming everything under the sun for their retardation other than their shitty attitudes and sub 80 Autism Levels

Wow, I typed I q s

You effectively admit that you don't care what our arguments are and will dismiss them out of hand.

You are the one who are supposed to prove your "superiority" since the feelings behind that belief are yours

But why think when you can tell yourself how superior you are, no matter if you are a failure or achieved anything xD

To the Holla Forumstard, I ask that you read Guns Germs and Steel on how Europeans came out on top.

Because I've heard it all before, and yeah, itsounds nice and flowery to an angsty teen, but it's all bullshit, I spent years as a lefty fag, I know all the points

Then why are you here?

How does it profit me to acknowledge the problems in the black community of which there are many, them doing well for themselves would benefit us all, and it's not gonna happen with coddling and scapegoating whitey

Why not?

Because you don't care for others' opinions but are exposing yourself to them anyway?

Oh yeah lol, totally not making yourself feel better by pretending you are better ;^))

the chinese love that book I know so many chinese people who have read it
some inventions in Europe allowed Europeans to develop more inventions than the rest of the world
glass is one of them, now some people had glass around the world in the form of obsidian
but only in Europe did people figure out how to produce the material, think it was the Etruscans who first realised if you heat sand it turns hard and clear
compare non-reactive glass as a storage container for seperate chemicals to the rest of the world using impure terracotta, metals and ceramics and you'll see why chemistry in the form we know of it today could only ever have arisen in Europe because glass bottles are the only safe material with which you can store volatile and reactive chemicals in for long periods of time
the list goes on
not saying all Africa was the same but the majority of African-Americans do not hail from the areas of Africa where the civilizations of Nubia, Kush, Meroe and Axum are
compared to those four African kingdoms the kingdom of Mali and Kongo are glorified tribal chiefdoms given the label kingdom by the arabs that traded steel and opium with them for slaves

What do you mean? I had a regular life during my school years.

It's nice to check in, see what kind of new bullshit/excuses you tards like to make for the mud races, seems some things never change tho since it's the same half thought out bullshit I've been hearing for years

Until they stop being a race of utter fuckups, then yeah, I'm better than a vast majority of them, not even being a dick, these are facts

Being chauvinistic doesn't really work on the Internet. You sound like you have a bad case of the autisms.

You realize that up to 50% of the working-age black youth is literally unemployed? Especially in those ghettos.

They're not workers, end of story. They're full on lumpens as according to Marx's original definition.

SAVAGES SAVAGES, BARELY EVEN HUMAN!

Seriously though, fuck the black community. Black nationalism, "culture", and everything to do with it needs to be eliminated Sherman-style. Burn everything down and force them to be American, get expelled, or be hanged. I'm getting real tired of their shit. E PLURIBUS UNUM!

Guns germs and steel is only useful to explain the differences between countries like Russia and Germany, or why the Industrial Revolution started in Britain and not in France.

When it comes to niggers, mere geography is not enough. You have poor and rich euro countries, but Africa is a black hole of aids and misery.

Given the economic opportunities found in the places where half of them live, this isn't exactly shocking. Shit sucks for all of the college-age generation.

And I guess microevolution exists, but not macroevolution.

kek

The addition of nationalism has been the fatal flaw of most of the worst far left political factions and agendas.

thisisafrica.me/the-world-does-not-aid-africa/

Kek
sadly apart from Maoism I cant think of any form of Marxism that didnt incorporate some from of nationalism in order to gain power

Haha this. Let the white boi butt hurt flow from this post

Sure buddy. You gotta do more than just listen, you have to actually critically analyze the counter arguments your give. Then your post would be more than lol no

This level of pretending the statistics are your side with utterly warped methodology is the worst feature of the internet

CITATION NEEDED

Lenin and Trotsky weren't nationalists, yet they butchered the sailors of Kronstadt, dumped chemical weapons on Tambov peasants, and shut down the factories owned by the workers.

In fact, Trotsky's policies with the exception of exporting World Revolution aggressively had been adopted by Stalin. Trotsky would've still starved millions, kill hundreds of thousands in purges, and butcher populations in endless wars to spread MUH TRU GOMMUNISM.

Mao was not a nationalist, and Pol Pot wasn't even much of one by the standards of Cambodia. (Also, Pol Pot is not a communist. I proved it in other threads.)

Nationalism =/= authoritarian/ebul by the way. Ultimately, nationalism emerged from the French Revolution and the Risorigimento revolutions of 1848. You can nationalism with a very democratic regime, and in fact it is far more appropriate for democratic states. A commonwealth relies on the mobilization of its citizens, whilst a despot or oligarchy rely on demobilizing their subjects to prevent them from having the tools to revolt.

But of course, keep believing in your fantasy false-dichotomy world.

(Also, Oriental culture is antidemocratic and there was only one or two instances were functioning actual republics were founded indigneously in Eastern history.)

So in your view why did 63 million Americans vote for him?

is one the villages of Kouga and Iga in Japan?
Kek

Lynch that nog

And I can't think of any Marxist regimes that didn't suck, period.

It sounds like these people wanted Hillary to win, so I don't see a connection with Black Lives Matter since they never endorsed Hillary.

Murrikans really belive in that retarded shit?

I was using karma as a synonym for retribution, I didn't mean spiritual karma of eastern religions.

The Roo man says the kids involved should get the death penalty. The fucking DEATH PENALTY.

youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo

Unless you don't believe in the death penalty as a whole, they seriously deserve it.

i love this post

Homophobia, definitely a hate crime
youtu.be/SYRbrNPWsTc

Rubber chicken??
youtu.be/1RHzrSQflu8

I hope they murder you before they get to gay people

lel he even got a mention on 4/pol/ for this

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106111793

I don't disagree in this case. Anti-social behavior like this should carry extremely harsh punishments. Torture is a subhuman activity, especially when it is conducted for personal amusement rather than for information.

LOL

Well you gotta understand even under the best circumstances America presidents these days aren't exactly *not fascists*

Yet they're still largely jewish

Holla Forums in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn-fdFQQoI0

mckinsey.com/global-themes/middle-east-and-africa/whats-driving-africas-growth

Because they're fascists sympathizers. And they ain't the majority, this country has 330 million people in it. More people didn't vote than voted for either candidate.

hellofellowleftists.jpg

this

I love seeing extremely stupid anarchists and communists defend the kidnapping and torture of a disabled white guy, because it's "karma" for white people.

Bullshit like that is why I want Trump to crush these Idpol idiots with the military.

It's truly astounding. If Holla Forums wins the battle, it will be because they've fooled each other and have no basis in reality.

what do you mean

american blacks have become demoralized, depoliticized brainwashed idiots, far more so than just about any other group in the US which is really saying something

Read fanon and you will understand how and why they have descended as they have and are so easy to manipulate into acting against their own interests

also youre a fag OP, stop tiptoeing around this shit you pussy, these whacked out sheboons are definitely a product of the BLM mentality which is basically a self-destructive movement with almost no real political underpinnings, its designed to causse retarded outburst like this on both sides. Has their godmother assata shakur ever even spoken out on them? Also how in the fuck is she in a position to speak on the US anymore, shes been in cuba for decades

BLM is shit, you fucking niggers cant even tell the difference between infiltrated trash like BLM/NBP and the actual panthers, youre so fucking lost, its very sad and im not saying that in a trump way, it just actually sad.

Of course most of this goes back to the fucking feebs and later moneygrubbing record label kikes doing their damndest to undermine any kind of black awakening, and fuck me have they been successful

this was ugly to watch but its also pretty fucking harmless in the grand ssscheme of things, "hate crimes" are retarded as someone pointed out recently, a crime is a crime it doesnt matter how often you are shouting nigger or honky as you commit it

you people are useless

IDPOL as usual
I hardly see it as karma for something someone else did
its the usual result of porky deflecting all the anger and mistrust of government and other "authorities" into some IDPOL form or another

A death of a white trump supporter is a good thing for earth

you dont understand finance

youre only half wrong but again the problem is that you dont understand finance, especially not supermetakike shit like the IMF. It will be intersting to see how the chinese niggers handle the niggers, we might get some context, so far im getting conflicting reports

to be fair "go back to your hut nigger" is basically like conceding, give a man an out would you, let him save face

another hypocrite western liberal exceptionalist that is geopolitically illiterate, colormesuprised.png.exe, amazing how democracynow tards like you have slowly morphed into prowar shills over the obamer presidency

guess what numbnuts, most of us dont give a lices cough for your fucking country, we dont wish bad on you but mainly we want you to fucking stay there and stop coming over here to kill us in the name of whatever the fuck, democracy I guess

fuck you, if trump means less globalism and less american hegemony its a win for the world, times are a changing my friend, even orange pepe man understands this, idpol and even cronyism/oligarch liteism is a small price to pay for that

Yikes, he seems to have committed a war crime in and around your colon, making it all worth it. Enjoy!

stop falling for the memes

Not even close to the same people from before. Those same people are are autistically screaming about Russia right now.

The government plays all sorts of psyops on race, but to say that deprivation is the primary or sole cause? Really?