4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game released in 1992?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Streets of Rage

SONIC 2 MOTHERFUCKERRRR

Morning everyone

45 minute drive to and from work is going to kill me. So tired driving back today. Was mostly boring pro company shit and retarded "don't call niggers niggers or cripples retarded" that kinda shit.

Got today off work. Might scrape together a couple of dollars for booze so I can watch gabriel dropout and play some NES shit.

Helped repair a chest of drawers, had some pie, and my allergies are acting up again. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Wolf3D I guess.

Git gone and stay gone, shitsu.

Morning folks
Valkyrie Drive came in today, haven't played much since most of the game is in nip (although I got the English version) but it's got some great tits. Time to learn Japanese I guess

I can't be bothered to look.

You'll get used to it.

How goes user?

What kinda pie?

Never ever

Whats valkyrie drive again?

Dutch apple. Yeah, I know, boring, but it sounded good.

You guys remember that GameStop order that I had canceled that I was bitching about last night? Well, I ended up getting the money back on my gift card, and *the fucking items I ordered showed up today*

I canceled the order since I was told they wouldn't ship until 4/16. The order has been canceled for a week now. The *packing date was labeled for the day AFTER I had canceled*, and the order is still canceled on my GameStop.com history. Yet, the items arrived today with no fanfare, for whatever reason. Whatever, any chance I get to scam FUCKING GAMESTOP out of some money is fine by me, I guess. I won't need to buy another overpriced set of controllers for my Switch now I guess.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2, I guess.

Morning.

Covered in over a foot and a half of snow, got my vidya and some cookies. No class yesterday or today, so life's good. Been playing some GTA IV, it runs like ass and I suck dick at it, but it's pretty fun.

Some day, I will watch GabDrop. Looks fun as fuck. Still haven't caught up with my reichsloli, though, gotta work on what I've got before starting something new (in theory).

suc

Wait whats the difference between dutch apple and regular apple pie?

Yee don't think theres any yuri stuff in the show to bug you even. Just cute bullying.

The 90s are

Never coming back so remember that as you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

VIDEO GAMES :D

It's battle lesbos but some of the girls turn into weapons when you get them off or some shit. Picked it up since it's apparently the same guys that made senrans

Nice user. Free shit is always great

Skyrim

FUG :DDD

Streusel topping.

Be careful, don't let them get to you and take your shit back.

Ecco the dolphin

Hey good morning everyone.

Good, learning to draw some proper anatomy to bank on that furry autismbux

Thank God, too. I mean, on the topic of yuri, I probably ought to watch Maid Dragon too, but only because there have been so many dragon lolis posted since it started, everything else isn't particularly interesting.

I don't know. I honestly don't may that much attention to outright release dates.

Wouldn't that naturally be English text with JP dub?

I'm still innocent.

Hey, trump broke my sides again

OHHH DUH

I watched most of that crappy anime they made to shill for that game. Probably would be pretty fun as a game. You know if its got the same characters from that? Cause the DFC jew cowgirl loli was cute.

Ahhhh shit sounds great.

Hows your day been user?

You making any money off that so far?

I'm waiting til maid dragons end to pick it up. Exclusively for thicc loli. She reminds me too much of renge.

This

I've been having the weirdest luck with shipping mishaps lately. Just a few months ago some chink online store sent me the wrong PS4 game I ordered (they sent me Gravity Rush 2 when I had ordered Gravity Rush: Remastered) and I got to keep (read: sell the game on eBay).

At any rate, I might actually pick up ARMS now that I have enough controllers for local multiplayer.

Considering how shit their system seems to be, I'm not very worried. If they do ask me about it I'll play dumb and say that order was canceled, I didn't receive any package, etc. I didn't sign for shit, they can't prove shit.

I 2nd this.

What did he call out that dyke?

RIP then.

Seriously that shit was so hilarious. Glad he made that dyke look like a retard.

Yeah I mean tourist season doesn't even start for a week or so anyway. Won't be full time til then.

Gravity Rush 2 costs more than Remastered so its not so bad

What? How is that the exact opposite?

Are you ok?

Yup. Paid for my order and then some after I sold it.

My day has been SHIT Ritsu thanks for asking. Just caught up on the trainwreck of a show that is TWD. There was literally a whole episode of interracial sex. It was for (((character building)) but there was at least 4 sex scenes in the one 40 min episode. I'm the snow user from 10~ threads back if you can remember me (shoveled snow for 15 hours in one night) and I just got back from 9 hours. Tired but fucking pissed. How do you let off steam? >:(

I only ever stomached a couple of seasons of twd when I browsed a lot of Holla Forums to shit on it. God that shit was awful. And I let off steam by smoking cigarettes and watching cute anime.

Do you live up in the north east where all the crazy snow storms are happening?

I don't know why Kanna is so popular when there are much better girls
I've got a thing for tittymonsters and heterochromia though

That's what I figured but a lot of the text is nip too.

Not bad, is gravity rush 2 shit though? Never played them

If you're referring to the show I wouldn't know. Never watched it

G'morning. Got so caught up in DKC I forgot all about the threads. Kremkroc Industries is way tougher than I remember.

Getting a bit angry with having to babysit these other players in Infection. Blackrose and Mistral I can kind of understand being so low level when you get their contacts, but furfag and Elk have no excuse to be as low level as they are. Especially when you meet both in a reasonably high level dungeon (for that part of the game), furfag is spouting off shit to imply she knows a LOT about the game, and yet both are only level 5 and 3 respectively? And then they want you to hack you and them into a restricted area, with enemies able to one shot Elk and maybe three shot Mia? I hope whatever new "players" I keep finding to add to the friends list aren't bafflingly low like that.

On that note, fuck Mia for forcing Kite into a dungeon solo without even wanting to provide him back up. That shit was tense as hell and it took for fucking ever just to get the glitched boss in there Protect Broken so I could drain it to be beatable.

Got to love our Shitposter in Chief wrecking his enemies.

I really truly hate all of you niggers

Well the lefts big gun against him in the election backfired
And did the apprentice start in 05

Nice Hitler dubs

Gravity Rush 2 is bretty gud, story is a bit of a hot mess but so was the first game's. I liked it a lot though.

Lets hope the ides March on

The season being almost over like it is, I'll probably end up doing that anyway, if unwittingly. Dragon loli is too interesting to pass on, too bad the rest of the show is slice-of-life yurishit.

Too many dykes. She ain't got no thighs, though. Big fat dragon tats look weird when she has sticks for legs.

Any good videos summing that up? I was expecting that, but didn't feel like tuning in to watch DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN attempt to be a smug dyke about it.

I'm not confident enough bout my art yet.

Game script text, or text on graphics?

Yeah, and not involving anything bad happening to Trump.

You could always just read the Holla Forums thread on it, as well as the salt threads and laugh at how the left cannibalizes itself.

First season was really good. Never understood the episode with the mexicans and the hospital though. That was fucking weird, but it was all downhill from S1.

I'm from the Yukon

lol Saw all the smugness before it happened on Twitter, was wondering what the hell everyone was masturbating about.

Happened today you know
Don't think jewtube is that fast

Its alright. About 99% fan service. Kinda bland but fun. Would watch if you like the game maybe.

How far you into the game?

Do anything else fun lately fam?

2004. And yeah they will still bitch about it not being CURRENT YEAR tax forms though.

Wait are they trying to defend this

No, it was right before the show came one when they teased the "leak".

We hate ourselves too

I've heard it has male characters so might have to drop it.

Gabriel dropout has had a few but they are single episode ones so its not so bad.

Apparently even shitty art sells to those retards. I'd try to make money.

I don't know about "really good" the first episode was alright just because it was shot really well compared to most tv shows though.

Kremkroc. I think it's the fifth world.
God no. I was going to buy DLC for another game but the prepaid card I had leftover from Christmas got jewed out of cash so I can't get it now. I don't know what the fuck this is but I'm not going to spend 3 hours hunting down a fax machine so I can dispute it. I wonder if they'll charge it back for me anyway if I harass them over the phone enough.

45 there and back or 45 one way?

The only time Tohru tries to fuck Kobayashi is when she turns into a dude when some other monster girl curses her.

Menus are english, options are in moonrunes, so is dialogue between characters as well as the tutorials
Eh I'll probably be passing on the show

Undertale (1992 Sega CD original which came out to promote the 1992 Genesis We Can't Dance Tour)

Then what's your Magnum Opus of anime? I know mine. In fact why don't we ask that.

What is your favourite anime of all time 4am?

Truly the baddest boy of our time.

Depends on what subgenre of SoL shit really. Then what's your Magnum Opus of anime?

Looks like some kinda payment for microtransactions. I'd be freaking out about them getting your important info honestly if they got that.

One way. How goes user?

I meant to say are shitlibs acting as if that is bad against Trump
All I've seen is people pretending John Maddox is playing 4d chesd

Are you sure you got an English version of the game, or just an Asian/Japanese one? Sometimes those wind up having major menu options in English, though the rest of the game is moonrunes. I know Tales does this.

(checked)
u fockin wot m8 u wot

You have my attention.

I am a huge pleb and haven't watched enough, but if you put a gun to my head and made me pick today, I'd either go with Paprika or Serial Experiments Lain.

I have no idea.

That sort of thing is why I don't use real credit cards for video games. I didn't buy a fucking thing in that timeframe and it's making me angry because I held onto this thing for 3 months waiting for something I want to show up. It finally does and I got charged for nothing so I can't afford it.

Neon Genesis Evangelion. Or maybe season two of Clannad

christ that's pretty bad, been a long time since I had to do that, what kind of music setup do you have? Are you driving?

I'm doing well, doing the night audit thing covering for a guy who is out on surgery, downloading Devuan Linux distros to try out later

Is it actually lesbians? Isn't the ara fucking a shota?

I always try to spend cards fast cause of that shit. Think it was a fee?

Gross

SPEAKING OF BAD BOYS, TUNNELBEAR ALLOWS YOU TO BROWSE DISGUISED AS 20 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

Magnum Opus refers to an author's greatest peace
It doesn't refer to the best of some thing
Saying what is your magnum opus of anime doesn't make sense
Saying what is Miyazaki's Magnum opus does

Fees don't start on these until you've had them for 6 months, and they usually say something like "prepaid card - service fee" or some shit.

I should just an hero and be done with it. I've become a total NEET again in the span of 2 months and all my savings just ran out.

I bet if there was a Touhou anime Shitsu would refuse to watch it on the premise of there being a single male shopkeeper or whatever the case in Gensokyo is supposed to be.

BUT WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES.

Yeah of course I'm driving. My piece of shit garbage cell phone fucks up while playing flac files often and it drives me crazy.

Ahhh well good luck on getting free shit.

Its easy to get jobs if you just lie on every single part of your resume and interview like I do, Hang in there user.

Vidya post is here .

Took me a year
Don't give up, ritsu has connections which is why he found his job

Cause cockles? I don't really like Sol, but Lucky star was comfy. Do you actually like K-ON?

well if you ask me you need to get a FLAC player or something then so you don't have to contend with that
how are you playing it in the car then, Cassette adapter or what?

Stu is 4am, Stu is in rugrats, rugrats has video games
Therefore Rugrats is vidya

K-on is the comfiest show bar none. I'd say YRYR is the funniest with yuyu being a nice mix of the two.

Aux cable. Been lucky that both my last 2 cars have had plug ins for that shit.

Does kon have males

Never seen it, but I'm pretty sure one of the girls has a little brother, or something.

Is this happa or white?

noice
direct line is way better than FM transmitter, mine keeps wiggling out of the lighter jack after a while

also those styles clash in that pic super hard

Ritsu's little brother. Shows up in like 2 scenes and has 1 or 2 lines of dialogue in each. Just there to give Ritsu an older sister tomboy vibe.

happa

how bout this one bud, happa or white?

Can he be a girl?

Absolutely happa, and fucking gorgeous. How about this one?

AUTISM.

Oh boy, the next level's a water level. My favourite.

gonna go with white

what about your autism bud?

Great Teacher Onizuka

Pretty sure I did, but I'm not really all that smart. Oh well, Japanese is something I've wanted to learn.

More (You)s please

Those aux cables sound like shit though. Really drives me up a wall.

RIP bud

At least it's the last one in the game, I think. Almost done DKC2 as well so I think there's maybe one water level left in it. Goddamn I hate water levels. Even worse in Tropical Freeze, where you can drown.

What's killing me is I don't have proper certifications/degrees for the things I know. I'm 31 in two months and don't think going back to school is even worth it at this point. Spent my late teens/20s making a living dealing drugs but now I can't sleep at night if I continue to do that. Soon as I felt like I was getting started with an honest living I was laid off with no excuse other than "you did nothing wrong, you're a good worker". I've only held four honest jobs my entire life and all aside from the last tried to promote me to foreman/management within 2 months.

I just don't know wtf to do. I want to stay on the farm because I have to take care of my family but to get something that pays more than $25,000 a year I have to move to a city. Is any of that work from home stuff legit (game testing/transcribing) or it that all a scam too?

I need the most attractive whites (any maybe happas after seeing ) for my folders. Can anyone contribute? I posted in some b shit thread 10 mins ago that was infested with traps, pedos, cuckolds, and niggers so I couldnt find shit there.

Considered watching GTO before since it apparently goes out of its way to reference a game I love. Never gotten around to it though.

Is it stand alone or an adaptation, and if the latter, does it pull one of those shitty anime only endings so many adaptations seem to do when they run out of source material for an unfinished manga/light novel?

That sounds completely horrible.

Has any game ever had a fun water level?

At least Planetside 2 is more enjoyable now that our outfit came back. We even got the autist sperging out about "leadership" and "training" because he decided to give out his face because he decided to stream it with the same account name as his 7 year old Reddit account.

are you sure it's the cables and not the cars stereo?

I saw Akira when I was 4 so that's always close to my heart
but stuff like Legend of the Galactic Heroes, GTO and Golden Boy are definitely great

I coudl probably think more on this and maybe come up with a different answer but Yu Yu Hakusho is probably my favorite

Fuck you Codemonkey stop eating my posts you faggot.

Don't hoard all the (You)s, faggot, spread the love around a little.

(You)

Cities are awful, don't move away from kin just because of shekels. Try to find a job that's conducive to staying with your family.

this isn't a request thread mate
and if you want good looking whites the best places are Holla Forums and the other board for star vs evil fans

At long last I know

Could always learn to code websites.

Water levels in Spyro 2 and 3 tend to be reasonably enjoyable, especially since water no longer kills him compared to the first game, there's no breath gauge to worry about, and charging underwater is a really quick means to get around while down there.

Are you retarded?

Yeah because cds sound fine. And I know its not the files cause they are great flacs that sound good on my computers.

Satania deserves bullying autism or not.

I know, that's why I moved back. The city is awful.

Clinically diagnosed and proud

Why do you think he keeps going on about Undertale?

well then maybe spend a bit of money on better aux cables and see if it improves

I keep forgetting to try those. Hard to get motivation to game much with work looming over my head now honestly

Isn't that just jewish tricks?

God no.; At best you get stuff like DKC with annoying physics and slower movement.

Well then

sombodies new

ritsu some cables are cheap chinese shit, a 5 dollar cable may improve your sound quality, just see whats at bi-mart or whatever

I was okay with it until the one episode aired and I realized she was just some demon rather than, y'know, being Satan as her namesake implies. I almost feel bad for her now. Almost.

I mean, don't get me wrong, moving to another suburban or rural area would be fine, but I made poor life choices, and my family needs taking care of. And taking care of my family is the only thing I'm good at these days, so it almost makes me feel like I'm worth something as a human being.

They're a pretty fun series of platformers based around gliding mechanics. Some of the orb/egg challenges in two and three will make you rip your hair out though.

also maybe see what the wire is specked for, some wire like speaker wire has different ratings for ohms or whatever

Its interesting reading Phil Collins things

Maybe some with boats or something.

I've used a few different ones over the years as old ones break or get lost. Same thing.

CHUUNIS ARE MADE FOR BULLI

I played the first one as a kid but never the others.

Ohms? Sounds like fake (((science)))

At least they're competent enough to get rid of the ponyfag circlejerk that was clogging up a cyclical thread, unlike Mark who has the strength of sand when someone is upset at his moderation style.

You ever find that one dragon in Haunted Towers that you can hear but never seem to see on your own?

My situation is similar. I can't even sleep well at night because I have to get up by 4am every morning to make sure my Grandfather hasn't lapsed into a diabetic coma and died in his sleep. My Grandmother just had back surgery to I have to tend to her. My father can't do anything unless I'm around.

It was originally a manga that got an anime then a live action show or movie (don't remember which). Haven't read the manga so I don't remember what changed.
It's got quite a few references though including gundam fans and room 0080 to completely crush a girl's ego

?

Ehhhh? Its been a long long time since I played spyro fam. I'm old.

I always kind of considered those different from water levels, I guess.

well if your aux cable is shit and you have a different one swap it out, maybe check the contacts
it's a measurment of current that you will fidn on portable meters, usually denoted by an omega symbol
you see it on the back of stereo speakrers kinda like volts and amps on wall wart power transformers

Holla Forums has always been chaos and shitpsot incarnate and the pissing in an ocean of piss still rings true

Nah its got water ain't it?

Whats fidn on portable meters mean?

That some sorta barcode?

Yeah but a lot of levels have water, doesn't make them a dedicated water level.

Not much more than I am if memory serves. I played them growing up myself and that one always stood out to me. You can dick around in the castle and hear a dragon, but trying to figure out to reach it is a real bitch. Especially since the level design leads you to believe in a false way to potentially reach it, due to there being a tiny pond with a ramp right after a supercharge.

i just want to see pajeet joe sperg out again and give us the gift of 2000 dollars

Less Ohms = less resistance = ability to drive more power. At least my high school level of understanding of this teaches me so.

Ohms is the unit for measuring electrical resistance

So is Holla Forums.

It'll happen eventuallyâ„¢.

find, not fnid

Sure it does probably.

Ahhh.

And yeah my memory is garbage. Drops stuff constantly. Can't remember much of childhood these days.

Prove it

I've made it, boys.

Livin' the life.

Did you know Phil Collins was mentioned in GTA vice city stories

nah
you're here

Whats new user?

Just having a laugh user. Seems like a lot of work tbh

I guess.
Seems like the brother is surrounded by retards since the whole family is chuunis, though, but I haven't seen it yet so who knows.

Shit, my condolences. My situation ain't much better, but at least my grandparents recognize what I do and are thankful for the help.

ye

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm

Since Phil Collins is vidya that means 4am is vidya

honestly I was just illustrating a point that your cables could be shit, like when my spark plug wires rotted out on the inside and stopped carrying current

we cut open the insulation and shit just crumbled out

rahowa soon

Haven't seen the episode myself yet. And not sure if its worth it to get booze today.

Didn't know electricity could rot tbh

Nice digits

Hebrews are our brothers in arms! You'd never hurt one of G-d's chosen would you you bigot? Remember the 6 million killed in the Holocaust by the Nazis in Germany and how awful it was for the world to lose all those people?

yeah corrosion over time can fuck up cables, like old housing wire

dumb phoneposter

What are you confused about? Thanks for the (You), though.

(checked)
Yeah but do you have to be drunk to watch anime? Can't you watch it sober? Have I been the only one watching anime sober all along?

I watch it sober. But I end up forgetting a huge portion of it anyway because I can't remember much of anything.

Thanks! You too!

I typically save shows/movies I like for when I'm drinking or something. Makes them more enjoyable and gives me something to do while drunk

didn't notice you were just giving out (you)s until after
and I usually watch anime sober too

Phone posters should be banned

what about the ones killed in Poland by the polish?

They were in a Holocaust as well.

Isn't that all media though? You remember the cliffs but specific shit requires revisiting? That's how I feel about books and shit, anyway, you'd have to watch or read or play something a fuckton to memorize every little bit, unless you're autistic or a savant.

Fuck, I have been doing it wrong all this time.

I'm even more confused now, but okay, thanks user.

I agree. According to rapefugee threads a couple weeks back, halfchan may or may not have done so. If they did, it'd be the one thing gook moot did right.

I'm really not sure how that happened

You have no idea how bad it is user

I could go on and on. Fuck those two. The worst part is I know they're either going to

GOOD

It's worse than you think. I'll forget what I ~3.5 hours after I ate and will only remember that I ate.

tbh smoking makes things like anime truly amazing tbh, like literally heavenly but I can't get that anymore so I suffer with booze tbh tbh

I've actually been advocating to bar access to mobile posters when the subject comes up

I feel like it would keep normalfags out

STOP

Is there an actual and 100% no false positive way for the servers to know whos on mobile?

If you're using a browser spoofer it might be set to mobile the damage has already been done though

no brakes

thetangledweb.net blocks access by mobile to it's profiler, I usually get around it using the firefox phony add-on to make my phone look like desktop

wasn't actually me, I wasn't paying attention and got confused because I DID post the normal one

death to chinese too

Jesus Christ user. I'm at a loss for words.

I've done that before.
>tfw you finally remember a few minutes later but only after thinking about it intensely

I'm too dumb a nigger and too good a boy to even begin to know where to find that shit. I missed Street Smarts 101 back in high school and it's too late to make up for it now.

I mean, I sometimes browse from my phone when I'm bored, but I can't post from my phone because of infinite CAPTCHA, so I just wait until I'm at a computer to post shit. It would keep the normalfags out, though.

careful or your next

I think it would be a great benefit to the site in general

(checked)
So it'd stop nothing then

Its easy if you end up getting a shitty job. Seriously like half of all people making min wage are going to be smoking. At that one gas station I worked at I think 1 person didn't smoke and he was a massive faggot. Even the boss did on occasion apparently.

normalfags don't use firefox

Of course they do. Thats one the most normalfag of browsers.

ritsu you're out of touch

I will fite you.

It's awful.

you'll try

Probably. Don't know any real normalfags

Yesterday I went to visit my Grandparents. My Grandmother mentioned that she has to go to a doctors appointment with my little brother next week. She just got over major back surgery and her husband is dying right in front of her eyes

This man is 29 years old (30 in a month) and can't even go to his GP without asking for his Grandmother to hold his hand. Yet I'm the irresponsible one in the family.

Isn't Chrome heaven forbid IE the most normalfag of browsers?

Come at me.

it's a matter of market share>Isn't Chrome heaven forbid IE the most normalfag of browsers?
see pic related

your time will come

You will be of dead.

you will be of soap

All we need to do is ban phoneposters from the internet and all would be well.

(checked)
I guess. I've had some shitty jobs, but never anything ghetto niggas slinging drugs on the side shitty, though, and I'd probably be too stupid to get anything even if I did. And I'd probably die from asthma even if I did.

Chin up lad.

(checked)
Jesus weeps.

IPFS when?

No.

I've already given up.

lampshade then

Your kind will not exist anymore.

Same and I'm on a phone now
If only because I'm away from home

The absolute madman!!

Never ever. I recall the IPFS guys doing some bullshit recently to fall out of favor anyway.

Haven't we all.

It makes it easier.

Abandon them, they aren't your family

death to yuri

you can use phony to spoof being firefox desktop

FUCK

hetero love only, ban cute girls

Cute girls are for husbandos, not for each other.

Sorry fam.

Debatable, but an understandable sentiment.

True that.

I want the world to be one race blonde whites

cute girls are the source of yuri

so it goes

Whites need to be removed from existence.

I agree, we need a whites only universe to protect them from all the jews and niggers japanese can come too

No universe shall have any whites. Not even the inverse universes.

jeeze I guess we'll have to settle for microverse

Hi Holla Forums, needed a break from getting roasted over the tax returns?

If cute anime girls are loving each other, how can they have room in their hearts to love the husbandos who would give up their lives to be with them? Checkmate athiests.

Not even the mircoverse.

I actually use Reddit, because it's a far more inclusive and diverse website. :^)

shit taste to be honest, I bet you like futa and anal

then I guess we'll have to settle for genociding the mud people

The white males will be the only one genocided.

I guess we'll have to master DNA modification and get rid of darkies that way

That's implying that Holla Forums isn't reddit.

That's what I said, yurishit is worse than pure love between a man and his waifu. You literally just agreed with me before calling me a fag, the fuck is wrong with you boy?

why?

How do you think whites were created?

Holla Forums isn't inclusive and diverse enough. They don't practice the right form of Communism.

Honorary aryans

Yeah, "Honorary" not "come live and interbreed with us" honorary. Our relationship with the gook is business partners not lovers. Totally not opposed to helping them find their own micro verse though.

I thought you said lesbians are too busy being lesbians to be with men
read it

unlike confucians, they have the spark of creativity and individuality
Koreans straight up steal japanese culture and claim they invented it

Wolves

Who let Leman Russ on this thread

Wrong. They were created by the Black man.

That's the problem, how are they supposed to live fulfilled lives with their husbandos if they spend so much time dyking up the place?

Hello cuckchan.

bork bork

reread our conversation man

also game where you rescue your little sister from mud monsters when?

Alright I give up.
Never ever.

I only browse the /g/ archive because Holla Forums never talks about technology. Sue me, faggot, it's pertinent.
It could be worse. Twitter handles gifs internally as MP4s, and downloading a local copy requires youtube-dl.

Maybe you should talk about technology then.

vid

It could be worse. Twitter handles gifs internally as MP4s, and downloading a local copy requires youtube-dl.
ha

Have you tried eating my shit? It'd be less of a fool's errand than what you suggested, for sure.

That's what you get for not trying to talk about technology.

I actually only talk about technology on Holla Forums with only minor shitposting

I just don't have much to talk about and the shit tech questions thread stifles discussion

After the migration happened, Holla Forums banned discussion of almost everything in hysterical fear of becoming /g/ 2.0. The irony is that after several years of waning interest, the board has slowed to a halt and discussion has veered off into left field. Everything is vaguely related to technology, but nobody actually wants to talk about anything. It's basically Holla Forums-lite with a vague Thinkpad flavor, which wouldn't be so bad except it yields discussion of the thing its meant to talk about to any other board. You can have better discussions about technology on Holla Forums. You can have better discussions about technology on Holla Forums. You can have better discussions about technology on Holla Forums. Holla Forums ought to be deleted at this point for failing to be worth half a damn, and it's sad that /g/, with all of the shills and faggot mods and reddit crossposters and tumblr crossposter and all of the other problems, still manages to be a better board than Holla Forums, especially when Holla Forums was so adamant to not become another /g/.

If you want to piss in an ocean of piss, God bless, more power to you, but I'll abstain, thanks.

You're just being a contrarian faggot for the sake of it. It's a little funny, but it's getting old quick.

nice diatribe, I'm going to read all of it, really

You should post there, it's a great place.

alright night guys

Nite

straight white men from inter confinement

Ritsu needs to be banned