Humble Jumbo Bundle

The games included are:

Does Vermintide and Verdun still have people online? If not, are the other games worth pirating?

I tried to play Vermintide a few months ago and couldn't get a single person in a game with me or find another game running.

Not one of those games looks good, and I hated Legends of Eisenwald

The only thing on that list worth getting

Shitty bundle is shitty. The star wars bundle was amazing, though.

Open supporters of illegal immigration will have not one red cent from me.

pls explain

didn't the humble bundle staff do some shady shit involving using paypal info to help dox people during the early days of gamergate?

Really? Seems i've been living under a rock all this time.

A month ago they made a big bundle where all of the earnings would go to IRC, MSF and (((ACLU)))

What did MSF do?

fuck

The same old, providing mercenary services and hiding from CIA.

As much as I'd like Vermintide I can't justify a whole bundle for it. Especially not when the prepaid card I would've used because I don't want to use my real one when I'm out of work is short by $2 because some nigger at "xsolla", whatever the fuck that is, charged me $2.50 "pre-authorization" for something over a month ago and I haven't gotten my goddamned money back and the only way to contest a charge is BY FUCKING FAX.

Whats void destroyer like

Just pirate, faggots. You aren't supporting developers this way either.

They made anti-trump "charity" event against closed borders.

Piracy is always the answer. I don't pay for things I could have for free.

You should still buy Nier though. Good games need your support.

No thanks

Yeah just like you need to buy Ys8.

Don't want to set my PC on fire, no thanks.

So progressive, doesn't everyone feel so … enriched? ==Hmmmmmmmm==

Give the dumb goyim video games made years ago for cheap and then send it all to help fund their replacements. he he he

LIke the taste of dick, eh?

If it really does have Denuvo then I'm sorry for moonman, but I'm not gonna touch that shit with a ten foot pole. I'll just wait for CPY to crack it.