FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Statistically shit male cat Edition

Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl [email protected]/* */) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/
Want to stick around? Ask for a referral code for an exp boosting hat and some tokens to give you a jump start on the endgame gear grind. You have to do it before you redeem a time card, but the free 30 days included with the game do not count towards this.

Current Patch notes: version 3.55b
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d702c56b0d28cd257090bb292c23471f85772028

Useful resources:
List of Commands (used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/
Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
DPS and such tracker (but don't tell anyone you're using it or you'll get banned) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5

1. If you're brand new, do hall of the novice. It's stupid and only teaches you common sense stuff, but you get a 30% exp boosting ring and free level 15 gear.
2. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET HEAVENSWARD AREAS/JOBS
3. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs
4. Attune to Chocobo Porters, Aetherytes & Aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort
5. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge
6. Do your daily roulettes - they give out good EXP (and tomestones later on)
7. Cooking has an amazing crossclass skill at 37 you need to get for crafters.
8. Hit Tab to [I seem to have misplaced my keyboard]

Get a FC, they give bonuses as long as the people in charge aren't retards
You cannot join a FC if you are currently on a free trial account
Concentrated Smug ≪SMUG≫ (Primal/Exodus)
New and older players, running all content from newbie dungeons to current raid progression. There will be banter; you will be called names. PM Aurora Soulwood, Rab Bit, Claws Furalarm, or any other officer for an invite.

Neo Wheels Order ≪nWo≫ (Primal/Exodus)
Leader: Aloise Astravir
Post-ironic post-modern neo-sceptical Lorem Ipsum. Moving to New Wheels Order soon!

There is also a linkshell for all 8ch players on Exodus to congregate, so that people can communicate regardless of what FC they're in or if they're running the free trial. Contact Lyfon Yharnam, Aurora Soulwood, Quickscope Easybake, Balkius Hyorsyn, or any member of nWo or SMUG for an invite.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=FFXiV crafting leve guide
craftingasaserplease
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5677862/
pastebin.com/rP45UBvt
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/889052/
discord.gg/4hT3RVr
fflogs.com/rankings/character/175054/latest
fflogs.com/rankings/character/80553/10/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/262c60ddaba3f0181f9a2ff97442708828b1ddfb
jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001981.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just a friendly reminder that mmos are garbage that ruin video games and your life.

friendly reminder ur gay

but they're the best [email protected]/* */

But according to statistic meme man from last thread, male [email protected]/* */ are lowest common denomonator for player skill. Someone post the thing.

Female cats confirmed best cats, get lost nerds.

also Yoshida can get lost too after that Diadem update, what a joke

You mean you don't like Diadem 2: the returnening revengance of the final chapter II: electric boogaloo FATE edition?

No, nor do I like that they lied about relic/raid gear being BiS, and made the completed relec obsolete less than two weeks after it was released

holy shit unlocking the fucking moogle tribe quests was awful

I really like the coven weapons though. I know yoshi-p does too.

You want to know the best part?
That's still better than your relic weapon

It's actually 60-something main stat lower than an optimized 275.

that also made me butthurt until I realized just how fucking stupid and ridiculous the wall of rng is to get the goddamn thing
I'm convinced the odds of winning the weekly cactpot twice in a row are better than this, and while the relic grind was stupid long at least it guarantees you get exactly what you want

You're not accounting for weapon damage there. Even with those horrible stats, it's still slightly better

Nope. Sorry, you're just retarded and fell for the "COVEN IS BIS NO MATTER WHAT" meme. With weapon damage, crit and det weighted at respective 26.547, 0.530 and 0.380 points of STR the Cronus Lux comes out 63.126 STR ahead of shit rolled coven sword.

I wonder if this is the last bang of an old system, or if they're going to try to and continue with pushing the average ilvl up between tiers with these cluster fuck zone raids.

Does 8/v/ have an archive? I think the thread it's in has been pruned.

I sincerly doubt they're going to be making any major changes to the core system. They've already confirmed that Stormblood is going to have the same number of skills they we have now and that they're re-working some of the stats like accuracy and parry.

Is the gook expansion gonna be better or worse than HW?

So far looking worse. Triple the budget and from what they shown, it looks like we're getting even less content then HW. They'll they'll be dumbing down combat for the retards in the expansion.

So far I would say its loooking pretty bad. Still I hope it will turn out well, at the very least the main storyline will be interesting.

Holy shit leveling DoL is so mind-numbing boring. At least crafter jobs go by quickly if you just buy the mats and fill the log, but this is shit is unmovable unless you save leves for weeks

Leves pretty much are the best way to do them. To the point where I probably wouldn't bother trying to level them without. It gets a bit better 50+ with collectables, but only because you can gather those then fuck off and do something else until they pop again.

Its called piecemeal, instead of autistically binge leveling, you do all the leves for DOL you can, then go and do other things.
Why exactly do you need them leveled asap? why not, dare I say it, try and enjoy the experience.
Or you could have leveld you DOL side by side with DOH using the materials to actually craft stuff, and then use that crafted stuff for spirit bond or w/e else tickles your fancy.

Because I need the mountain of mats to craft shit so I don't have to spend millions on the faggot MB kikes. And what fucking experience is there to enjoy in this? It's just clicking rocks and trees and then running in circles for hours to deliver trash to a guy sitting on the other side of town for no reason.
At least crafting is fun if you are aiming for 100% HQ rates

I just managed to get internet today after a month of being flat broke. I missed the Little Ladies Day event, should I lament or just not worry about it?

If you're just doing hand ins then of course it's boring. But I enjoyed making crafting lists for FC mates and some linkshell people then schlepping out into the wilderness to gather everything, maybe join in a fate or two while I was working on a relic, then head back to town and sit around crafting while talking to people or watching the c@'s get in hissy fits.

you missed a dance and some idol outfit, not too much.

You completely fucked up

i swear to god im the only fucker that dyed it green

Get in a bowl so I can mash you together, the ribs are almost done.

YOU'RE SERVING ME FUCKING RAW POTATOES?!?!
THEY AREN'T EVEN FUCKING HOT AT AL!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!
DO YOU WANNA LOSE YOUR JACKET RIGHT NOW?!

Ah, the unmistakable scent of HERESY

potatofags on suicide watch

Aren't you that shitposting cross poster from cuckchan? You posted the same exact shit right before all that fc drama bullshit happened.

Yep, his IGN is Qojon Dejon and I think he is in his 40's with 2 kids. Low tier shitposts with the same rotation of images for attention.

kill yourself my man

Pure (((coincidence))) user.

he's also a racemixer

dedest thread

Oh god it's actually dead this time

RIP FFXIV, KILLED BY YOSHIP AND HIS BOUNDLESS FAGGOTRY
FUCK DIADEM

that was the finishing blow on my static

I can't even imagine how it must feel to grind for 2 months to get a BiS weapon only to see a massive shitter wearing padjal and dungeon drops get something just as good if not better for free

Feels good tbh. I just made a new char on a different server to play with some friends and now I can easily gear up and do endgame content without having to worry about doing the shitty grind for a relic weapon all over again.

hahahahahh

It was more than worth it to get off my ded server. Now I get to play with friends and do content with actual competent people.

Could have just paid the 20 bucks for the transfer in that case, you are paying monthly anyways to play and the pain of redoing the entire MSQ is a lot worse than the relic grind

Yeah. MSQ is garbage.

Wanted to help a new friend level through the content and it saves me 20 bucks in the process.

How could we get it so close to right and it just fucking melts like that holy shit

Holy shit I finally cleared Zurvex after 6 weeks even though I can do the entire thing without a single mistake. It's really fucked how all your effort here can get discarded because one retard fucks up

I just want to live in a world where 90% of people aren't bad at video games.

now hold on faggot, for all we know that parse could just be an opening bur-
im sorry

You don't even need BiS, you can clear everything with crafted gear. Let's not even mention Shire.

俺だか勃起

Don't play casual mmo's.

Where can I find a list of the exact materials and amounts required for a levekit of any crafter job from 15-50?

lmgtfy.com/?q=FFXiV crafting leve guide

Really helpful you autismal sop

craftingasaserplease use archive.is/
accept no substitutes.

wwwwwww

fucking auto change
"crafting as a service"
is a good site.

yeah yeah, laugh it up jabroni

Shit son that's fucking perfect. Why isn't this site in the OP pasta?

Dunno, people used to use it a lot when ARR first came out, seemed to drop off the map after. I like it for doing batches of stuff for leve kits, or when I have a bunch of FC mates who need food/elixers.
Another good site, and more popular is garlandtools org/db/#
I prefer it for one offs, or for keeping track of stuff that i'm working on over a longer period of time (since CAAS can only handle one set at a time, but garland can have multiple little windows of shit to craft on one page and then be minimized if i'm going to put it on hold and work on something else in the mean time.)

A couple finalists from the recent gear design contest.

CARBUNCLE

OUTFIT

WHEN

Not my fault you stopped at the plebbit link like a retard.

I'm very sorry for your brain damage, user

You know that site that you're praising here is there too. You're either a retard or a lazy fat fuck who just wants everything spoon fed to him.

Brain damage AND mental illness it seems

If you aren't raiding then it doesn't matter. Likewise, if you were here during arr then you should have already known how se handles the endgame at the end of an expac. If you came from wow then kys and gtfo.

Consider suicide

I'd tell you to consider suicide too but you are clearly too stupid to pull that one off either

Jesus if I'm that stupid I can't even begin to imagine how dumb you are user, I mean you couldn't even search for a simple answer yourself. I feel bad for your parents having to watch over a grown baby, it must be so hard on them.

user you don't even know how to use Google or read the OP. Please end yourself.

>this coming from the retard that quoted wrong, fucked the spoiler tags >using tags at all and then tried to pretend it didn't happen
Holy shit this is next level pathetic

I-Ignore that. I think I still win though

Back to cuckchan faggot and take your tags with you

Threadly reminder to treat your superiors with respect :^)

People like you ruins everything. Do yourself, and everyone a favor, go back to WoW you filth. Or just Kill yourself.

I understand everyone isn't perfect, but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

So this is it right? No more content until SB besides the final msq patch and mayyybe 2 more dungeons?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
of course no

Not even some rehashed hard mode? Where are my HM totorak and aurum vale

tbh I'm not too optimistic about Stormsblood
I don't really give a shit about Sam or Red mage, I'm more worried about what nerfs Warrior and Sch are going to get because reddit is whining hard about them being "broken".

Since when does SE listen to reddit faggots? If that was the case savage raids wouldn't exist, PLD would be a healer and scrips would cap at 1/4 of what they do now to allow every casual braindead cunt to catch up with all the content always

Fuck off back to Reddit faggot, people like you are the ones causing this game to be casualized.

speaking of which, Clemency is fucking useless. Please buff PLD.

Yeah. My sub goes away in a few days and i'm probably skipping stormblood. I just hope I have enough games around the time to keep my mind off of it. Also
I never understood the hype for dungeons. They were pretty much narrow unimaginative 15-20 minute hallways since early 2.0. Why are people still wanting a third one again?

post [email protected]/* */

I'm think that Yoshi in a live letter said War and Sch would specifically be getting changes at SB, which means either ding dong nerfu or buffs. Hopefully the latter because sch and summoner to a degree needs some buffs with how pet scales and to summoning time/cost.

Less chance to get ARF in roulette :^) I would kill for some harder 4 man content or to make dungeons actually fun to play and not faceroll easy. I think the random event thing from last Halloween is something they might add to spice up dungeon runs but don't think it will be enough.

Did they really get triple the budget though? I'd be pretty optimistic just because of that.

But if you feel like it might not be worth it, then don't preorder, and wait to see if it will be. I know that's what I do with every game.

But WAR is my favorite Job. I hope they don't fuck it up.

I don't know with how much people complain about SCH/WAR being ""OP"" I really don't see anything but horrific nerfs down the line

Wouldn't mind a bit of reworking for WAR so it's more of a legit tank instead of a dps with insane hp to be honest. And buff WHM and rework AST cards instead of fucking with SCH

Today I got a faggot in my party that insisted "east is a safe spot for soar" after repeatedly being called a fucking retard, then went to sperg about how he had 100+ clears and he was obviously right.
Where the fuck is east safe here besides the tight pattern? And in that case isn't it just actually SE who adjusts up?
Unless you use the tight pattern as the base pattern and take the positions based on that one, but this sounds extremely counter-intuitive and just plain dumb.
Was this guy actually a massive retard making shit up or is this actually how you approach this shit?

East goes south-east for the top pattern. Not very complicated.

Why the fuck would anyone do this?

People like to be right.

Is there a way just to sit back and debuff the enemy to death in this game?

I love the concept of DoT damage, debuffing, and CC but like hell I can find something that's worthwhile.

mmorpg.com is recommending me WoW or GW2 ffs

Summoner. Don't expect CC to be relevant in PvE.

I could still debuff someone to shit and back effectively acting as a force multiplier for the rest of my party though, right?

no
thats bard and ninja

nigga, SCH has it easy in 4-mans because their dps requires almost 0 set-up time. both DRG and BLM have wind-up periods that then blow through the mobs in a 4-man so easily that in most cases you're better off saving most cooldowns for bosses.

What the fuck. If someone is making the enemy weaker it should multiply the other party members efficiency exponentially.

When does samurai come out so I can teleport behind people?

That's literally what brd and nin do

Miqo'te males only.

why are all the FATE names in diadem movie references anyway?

All the fate name are references to something
also read a book you fucking neandrathal

See you in June

is 16.99 the cheapest I can get heavensward from greenman?

holy shit my dick

pics?

Nice

Lol

Sorry I was busy masturbating furiously

That is a proper reaction, because when I saw your dick mine shrunk and attempted to recess into my body out of fear of the abomination you posted

Grats on the homosexuality m8

Yeah, seeing your catgirl turned me gay. Time to join SMUG

You are such a homo you even turned blind

Sorry I just saw a void of originality and just filled in catgirl.

??? Is this mental disease?

The Glam itself is completely unoriginal, and your character looks like someone went to town with a food processor on her face

And thus 9e7957 single-handedly proves homosexuality is a mental illness by being a faggot AND retarded seamlessly
post your character

You should work on your spelling when you're trying to quote people

There we go, clear cut case of fagetron stuck with a massive uggo cat/potato and too destitute to afford a fanta

you mispelled faggot

You misspelled misspelled

You forgot the period.

The last resort of a faggot who can't win. Even if that other anons character looks ugly it doesn't stop yours from looking ugly too. This is just a desperate attempt to go

I didn't you are having it right now

You forgot it again.

No you clearly are still having it.

you forgot a comma there for direct interjection, and your character is still ugly as sin.

You forgot to capitalize the first letter.

You forgot to make an attractive character.

You forgot to post yours.

I could have the worst looking character in the world, and it wouldn't stop yours from being ugly.

Yep, clearly a shining example of originality.
So is yours a potato or just a brown cat with neon dye slutglam?

Why the fuck do people like you think those sunglasses look good. I can't think of a single character that uses those glasses as a glam who also doesn't end up looking like a massive faggot. In any case you should kill yourself because of your shit taste.

No that's you with the generic slutglam, you just posted a picture of it.

So what are you? Generic blonde hyur? Some retarded attempt at making a female roe? male au ra?

So what's the chance of getting some actual metal boss music tracks in Stormblood? Not like Japan is without metal.

I don't know, if I was a female roe, I couldn't top your mastery of making it look retarded.

Nice lizard

oi, anyone can tell me how to warrior opener?

Provoke and then use overpower. - Aurion Pax

Get a room already you two.

Hey man, leave femroes out of this. Most femroes you find in-game are actually pretty good, because the only people who play femroes are the ones who can make good ones.

What should I do with one million gil?

Purchase a oven and shove all the potatoes in there.

Why do people ask for resurrections in this game when the teleport cost is so low with the whole home/favoured destination thing?
Are these people under the impression there's some kind of death loss in this game?
I can kind of understand it near FATEs that are near completion…

I mean, if you're a faggot maybe it is.

That's only because they are so ugly you NEED to go all out on the glam quality or will just get votekicked out

So you're no stranger to getting vote-kicked then huh?

all defending a shitty glam

It was 18 until now, you have 19

Check your post number there and tell me how many you have

oh jesus christ would you two shut up and fuck already?

you seem upset that your glam is an unoriginal, ugly pile of shit there buddy.

This is honestly sad, I deeply pity your parents.
Almost certain your char is an "ironic" potato or some masterpiece of creativity like "black hair cat with glasses"

And yet you keep on posting trying to defend your shit glam.
also

So you think of a reason on why me somehow posting my character would make yours look less shit?

still clinging to the idea that you're not horrible at glamming.
quickly post more smug anime, this will make your character look better!

How has the goalpost moved at all, the original statement was "your glam is shit and you should feel bad".
While you're doing the "feel bad" part, it's more anger that you're unable to express than actual remorse about it.
Also

You seem to be triggered enough for the both of us.

So this is the endgame Miner meta

I wish miner wasn't so boring. At least FSH can still be leveled without levels while keeping most of your sanity intact

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST CATS

I'd rather keep arguing with the sperg

I WILL NOT BE DENIED

The only good one is scarred maido c@.
A real contrast kitty.
That 4th one looks like a roegadyn with ears and a tail.
No idea what the third one is trying to look like, the bastard child of a fennec fox and a grade school art supplies closet maybe.

Rate my glamour.

Is that Au Ra shit glam user still mad people think his taste is shit?

10/10 since it isn't a slutmog

Just kiss already you two faggots.

Since no one is posting decent roe

Now post dudes.

nah

Bought this shit a while ago on Steam on sale, now that I'm on vacation I'm going to make the most of my free month to see if this is actually good.

Never played an MMORPG in my life but since this thread has been a constant on Holla Forums for a while I'm willing to try it, this better not be fucking shit or I swear I will be very mad I spent 10 bucks on shit then go play something else.

The miquitten is a thing in the game, an adorable little NPC, but that's about it.
Got any questions before you dive in user?
If not, good luck and good hunting, make sure to check in often.

I dont even care about the shit you get i am just sad i might have disappointed khloe.

Its strange how the little furball has gone from an amusing little side character, to one of the only NPCs I actually enjoy going back to.

Is this what being done is like? i had BLM at 50 when HW came out and that was it.

More important tasks at hand.

Clearing my retainers inventories out and agonising over what cute dresses to keep.

Shit I made a conjurer and apparently WHM and PLD suck. What should I work on instead?

You should work on killing yourself you dirty potato.

I would make one of these if I could. All the other males look faggy so I made a potato.

You made John Flynt

Dear dogfag with the locked thread: just go play TERA.

What if he is John Flynt?

What the fuck is it with trannies and mmos?

because they can be acknowledged as cute if people can't see them

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5677862/
Oh Christ I almost feel bad for this psychotic sack of shit

Seriously, what is up with trannies making the most butt ugly fucking characters? Also I finally have a reason to post this;
pastebin.com/rP45UBvt

DELETE THIS

Eh PLD is good if shitters keep stepping in shit or dying since you can heal and mitigate a lot of damage on your own. Your dps will be shit so there is that.

Haha holy shit. I was in the FC this guy started. He abandoned it without saying anything.

Okay niggers how do i go on about distributing DRK attributes?

vit

all vit. all of it.

dps mage = all int
mnk/drg = all str
brd/mch/nin = all dex
tanks = all vit
healers = all mnd unless youre pushing bleeding edge content and having mp issues then swap like 30% into piety.

Pretty good.

(Checked)
Thanks fam

why even have free stat points if stat distribution is this dumb?

it used to have niche usefulnes in 2.x for shit like blm needing 251 pie to use 5x fires during fire rotations

should i get this game? it looks good but i've never played a game in this series before.

can the person who was writing an essay about dog girls share the essay in one of these threads some day?

this please.

>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/889052/

Do people actually believe this? Is this the mentality that makes tanks not use CDs on trash mobs?

Think about it, most of the HP you have to empty in a dungeon does not come from the 3 bosses, but the 50+ trash mobs throughout the dungeon.

You kill the trash faster you finish the dungeon faster. Saving your CDs for the bosses is dumb 99% of the time, especially considering most of the time they are back up by the time you get there anyways. And in the case of DRG/BLM if you can't handle a 1 minute CD skills before a boss fight then you have bigger issues, especially considering your AoE rotation doesn't even really make use of Blood of the Dragon or Enochian, you should be Doom Spike spamming and Fire 2/flare spamming. Which requires ZERO STARTUP TIME.

And no I don't care that post is 4 days old.

It used to essentially be a free piece of jewellery, because +30 was what the right side pieces approximately gave you. Now, it doesn't mean shit as the right side pieces are 70+ and the free stats are stuck at 35. I'm trying to remember what the total for lvl 50 main stat was, but at 60, we have over a thousand main stat points if you decently gear up. The +35 doesn't mean anything now.

It would be much worse if Viera were introduced. Having said that, I do remember a dude on Ultros that started off as a cat then went Aura and he had some serious issues. The entire guild that he belonged to had trouble with the amount of cancer they would attract. Not everyone there was bad, but they had some real stinkers. I still remember that he would constantly talk about killing himself as if it were like saying hello. He left the guild recently along with a few others, but no one seems to be logging on as much anymore, so I can't find anyone to ask what happened.

Trannies are mentally ill and their version of attractive is instead nightmarish at best. They came out of the woodworks in massive numbers during the sjw takeover of vidya in the past decade or so and we're just seeing their mental illness play itself out. Just remember to bully them when you can or else they'll show up in greater numbers and begin spreading their cancer.

Is it just me or does tesselation: high do nothing?

My main objection to adding Viera in would be that no one would ever want a new race again afterwards. I'd still like to see Bangaa or something first before they add lazy fan service.

Take CNJ to 34 for Stoneskin and GLD to 21 or 22 for Provoke. Feel free to take GLD to 34 for their last cross class skill.

SE mentioned that PLD will get worked on in SB, so I'd suggest taking one to 50 at the very least. It'll let you unlock DRK, which is superior in many ways, while still having a similar learning curve. SCH is the superior healer if you're good at multitasking. Go AST if you want to heal, because aoe Balance will shit all over WHM. AST makes mp management a joke too. I've bottomed myself out and brought myself back to full with a card and Celestial Opposition if I can spare or time it with my other cards.

War and Sch are going to more than likely get the Whm and Blm treatment where your best skills get clobbered and SE caters them to drooling retards. The only difficult thing about Enochian is when faggot bosses go untargetable or invulnerable and you weren't expecting it. The only thing Enochian did for Blm was set one rotation in stone. The hw Whm abilities were nice, but nothing will ever make up for SE shitting on Holy or Flare. Whm is still dependent on acc in difficult content and the constant Ast buffs have pushed them on top. It was fine up until the balance change, but it just retarded now. Sch and Ast make mana management a joke, while Whm can fuck themselves if they try to dps too hard.

I fully see them getting shat on in SB. SE is clueless with their game balance.

Wars are legit tanks. It's just that Pld was balanced by retards that don't even play their own game and for retards that came from wow. Tanks in other mmos always focused on dps after meeting the bare minimum requirements for tanking. Making Pld's focus on defense is retarded unless you feel like balancing the game around it. Drk is largely a superior Pld and the only thing keeping Pld around is bosses with physical tank busters and Hallowed Ground. Luckily, they can't shit on Plds anymore in SB as they're already at the bottom of the barrel. Plds were and still are boring as fuck to play pre-HW. I can only hope the retard who thought the 123 combo was a good idea doesn't work there anymore.

On a separate note, I really do hope SE does a much better job with the story in SB. Holy hell, they misused so many characters and story plots. The Warriors of Darkness got jobbed, Rauhban got his job back by asking for it, the Sultana was only sleeping, sloppy was forgotten until recently and then he got jobbed, and Yugiri was forgotten until recently. Also, what purpose does Krile server? What has she done that Yshtola or Urianger can't do or haven't done?

I don't think SE is going to add a race that isn't fan service at this point. Look at how Aura turned out in comparison to their earlier art. The men became Bishi and the women became dolls. It would be nice to see something different, but I highly doubt SE would ever do it at this point.

faggot

good tanks will keep those CD's on CD, in a rotating fashion, to ease the burden on the healer, allowing the healer to DPS more, making the run faster.

what a good dps does differs based on the dps. if i see a drg and a blm in a party (or really, anything with a blm or a smn) as a tank, im doing big pulls. as many fuckers in one pull as i can get that my healer can keep up with until the game physically blocks me from pulling more. for a blm or smn, this is heaven on their dps, since they have so much good aoe. even drg and nin get a solid dps boost from mass aoe, drg thanks to the DFD/Geirskogul combo on top of their normal aoe, and nin because Doton is actually really great for aoe when against huge packs because it doesn't suffer from the "lowered potency on more targets" a lot of other aoe suffers from. combined with kassatsu a nin can actually put out some really respectable damage.

but that nin wont be using duality or DwiaD. that drg probably won't be keeping dragon's blood up with CnF or WT, instead just using it for Geirskogul. and the drg certainly isn't going to use B4B on the pull right before a boss. whether or not that's a good idea i suppose is up for debate, but it's the same reason i, as a tank, won't use a major cooldown (like Vengeance) on the pull before the boss, but will instead opt for lesser CD's like RI/Awareness or Foresight. simply put, in 4-mans that you pug, you never know when shit hits the fan, and the time it takes to walk back from a boss wipe because important cooldown X was unavailable is greater than the time lost by killing the last pack of mobs 20 or 30s slower.

yes yes, wiping on bosses is for shitters and never really truly happens. see (check'd!) for a reason why that sometimes happens, even with ilvl requirements. unfortuntately, ilvl can't play a class for someone.

in short, if you've got a group that can competently group pull, then most of the time CD's should be used on CD, by pretty much everyone. if not, or if you have to single group pull for whatever reason, then it makes more sense to save CD's for the bosses.

how did i fucking miss this?! come to think of it, im glad i missed it. i wished i had kept missing it tbh

thank fuck it's not on my server. ragnarok isn't on primal is it? god i hope not.

has the echo, and was the "friend" who survived when the island that contained the Students of Baldesion was wiped on the map by an unknown force.

she has a role to play still. i foresee something with her and unukhalhai further on down in SB. it's also possible that she may link up with yda to become her new potato sis now that died nobly for his friends

discord.gg/4hT3RVr

Is that the plague bringer mask? Fuck I've been grinding pharos HM and arboretum for a whole week and never seen it drop once. Also is there a glam that looks like the linen cowl but without the headpiece?

This is entirely dependent of WHAT cds are you using on the trash though.
If you aren't alternating using shadow wall, shadow skin and sole survivor on every pull then yeah you are wasting time, but if you pop something like provoke on trash you could just grab with anything else or using fucking living dead anywhere outside a boss or a REALLY fucked up pull, then you are fucking bad

Fucked up yesterday so I have to start today, oh well.

Yeah, I got some. First, how do I tank? Is there a race especifically for tanking (stats wise)? How about this guy? He looks like a tank.

Races don't have any real impact on stats and neither do whatever flavor shit you pick on char creation good call on Roe though, this game needs more roebros

Your race doesn't really matter in game. you should probably go lalafell master race!

what have I done

if your aura doesnt look like prime asian meat I'm afraid you've fucked up hard.

Healer not doing damage is standard from what I seen at low level, archer only auto attacking is new however.

Plague bringer mask/gloves, and sharlayan philosopher's coat. The feet are kirimu boots of casting, and I forget the legs.

No idea about the cowl.

Races don't matter.
Tanks are Marauder (into warrior) and Gladiator (into paladin)
Tanks need VIT, they actually get atk from it.

sub cause new gpu everything is silky smooth 60fps on ultra settings play for the first few days get bored cause I play alone and my fc is pretty small now.
trying to get friend to play so we can play together but no avail.
i should probably get my gathering maxed out and collect gear for Red mage or sam pretty much tired of being mch this whole expac.
I'm also on gligamesh

So how is the FC on Exodus? Thinking of starting up again. I used to play on Sargatanas but I'm trying to sell that account and I don't want to pay for a server transfer. I've always played on Sarg and it seems like an alright server but I figure with the cross realm PF out now you wouldnt have problems no matter what server you're on.

How is the cross realm PF work out by the way? Are cross realm statics a thing now?

cross realm PF is just party finder across all the realms connected to your cluster of servers

I never got this argument. As long as you're good people will respect you. Just be better than all the shitters.

I want Holla Forums to leave :^)

Best girl?

Problem with SCH is that any nerf to it would end up to being pointless or just turning current healslut meme meta into AST on AST fuck zone. SCH is pretty much locked to an offhealing role for its toolkit and constant DPS; heals outside of burst are trash, shields are straight up better on AST on average, pets scale piss poorly and is going to become worse as patches and expansions go on, and SCH and by proxy SUM still have the biggest penalty for dying mid combat. If anything WHM needs to be buffed and AST needs to be toned the fuck down because its literally just a WHM without any weaknesses.
And any nerf to WAR would also be fucking pointless because it doesn't change the fact that PLD toolkit fucking sucks dick and needs to be entirely reworked or fights need to be reworked around it.

Guys, I have an idea about the botting in this game and yes, I know SE doesn't give a shit

If a normal account is caught botting: 1 week ban + strike
If a striked normal account is caught again: 1 month ban
Two strikes caught again: Perma

If a character with a random name is caught botting: 6 month ban + strike
If a hidden-striked account is caught botting again: Perma ban

All WHM needs is a better mp regen skill or something that makes it's spells cheaper on a cooldown, and it immediately becomes the top healer anywhere

Pets are fine, as long as they don't fuck them with level scaling again. Infact they are STILL pretty OP, Eos is the actual main healer in any sort of competent raid group currently, due to how amazingly strong Embrace and Whispering Dawn is. 3k embraces on average which is already stronger than a WHM or AST regen, throw in rouse and you just got way stronger. SCH healing isn't bad, it's just MP intensive, luckily they have the best 2 AoE heal skills in the game in the form of indominibility and whispering dawn, and they don't een cost you a GCD, so gives you and your co healer that much more DPS time.

I'm honestly concerned for the war change more than anything else. They're already bad Main tanks, they don't need any help to be worse

Top wew.

They are less good than a DRK doing MT

Comparable CDs, better even depending on the situation, the reason PLD and DRK default to MT position in a 2 tank enviroment is they get a DPS increase from tanking due to Shield Swipe, Reprisal, and Low Blow procs. While WAR has no long term advantage to actually being hit.

Luckily, it looks like SE is removing acc, so that'll help WHM a lot. I also wish that shroud would gain a mana regen buff. It's weaker than the Ast version and its duration is shorter. Ast also has mana cards and CO to gain even more mana. The whole mana management shtick worked back in ARR, but it's blatantly obvious that devs don't give a fuck and WHM is still playing by the old rules.

Also, SE should give BLM that magic res pvp debuff for use in pve. It'll let them buff both Smn and Rdm and create a magic meta to help push back against the current dps meta.

I think changing PoM to also halving mana costs, bringing back granite-wall and turning stonewall 2 into a longass OCD, changing ayylium to give lingering HoT ticks like Collective does, and making SoS last longer or give more mana back per tick OR giving Stones a proc chance to make the next spell free would help a ton but I feel AST will still be the go to healer because of Balance, 10% raid wide dps increase or 20/30% targeted is fucking retardly powerful and with how current primals and savage having such a low heal checks (a9s to 11 and the triad are a fucking joke to heal) doesn't help much either. AST cards in general are horribly designed.

Sorry; meant to say level scale, Eos still is fine right now but I am worried at how much the next addon will fuck with her.

*longass OCD that can be used in combat

Worse CDs a majority of the time, Lower mitigatin in general, for comparable dps.
They're just awful MTs

DRK has 100% worse CDs in 9/10/11 than a WAR due to all the relevant damage being physical damage, which leaves you with 2 CDs to work with.

12 DRK has the best CDs due to dark arts, dark mind. But even WAR can have mitigation for every single tank buster in 12 and be fine due to holmgang being the best CD in the game and fills the gap between vengeance and thrill of battle amazingly.

okay you don't play a warrior do you? It's so situational especially because of the range requirements, and the fact that you get bound for the duration.

I see you've never done anything harder than a dungeon.

Hold up here, let me have no range, be bound for the full duration and get fucked by any and all AoEs because it's in effect a 5.5 second duration.
Man, I love the usefulness of being self bound for that long in any of the EX primals, really great stuff there.

Yeah, you have not done anything harder than a dungeon before.

Have you even partied? Are you just solo-ing to 60?

Protip for you. In relevant content holmgang is a planned CD, that when you use it correctly has 0 downsides, best invulnv cooldown due to it's low CD, nearly half the CD of living dead (you probably think living dead is bad too).

fflogs.com/rankings/character/175054/latest

Stop pretending you know anything about this game please.

oh shit, how could I be so wrong, a level 60!
That totally shows you're the best, you're basically the king of the novice network!

I should totally pay attention to the fantastic advice you give!

You should probably look at the ilevel displayed on the screenshot because you are sounding more and more retarded by the second

Yeah don't worry, I'm totally believing you!
Here's my FFlog.
Seriously Holmgang is useless in a vast majority of fights, just because it's warrior's version of can't be killed doesn't mean shit.
fflogs.com/rankings/character/80553/10/

Straight up every single Ex primal fight and above with the exception of A2s and A5s, holmgang is an amazing CD.

Except Zurvan, Sophie, Seph, Ravana.

Zurvan can be used on the 5hit attack with fireball at the end (not that it matters as he does that "tank buster" once every million years so you have plenty of CDs for it).

Sophia, holmgang can be used on any of the tank buster tank swaps.

Seph first phase tank busters.

Ravana, could be used on the starting cleave he does if for whatever reason your group didn't just soak it as an entire party.

All of which warrior is just actively a worse tank on.
Especially Zurvan where he makes the group actually need to bother to do the split damage

Confirmed shitter

Don't even need it, defiance + vengance + thrill of battle + virus + shield and WAR can survive it solo.

yeah confirmed not actually playing

AST shield with disable works too. :^)

I want to level up a caster but I don't know shit about BLM and SMN. Which one is more fun and requested?

I've read that BLM can be very braindead and a dead weight sometimes. Is it true?

If you're bad any class is dead weight. Both are good DPS a majority of the time

BLM has an exceedingly simple rotation yes, but the challenge comes not from learning it but learning to do it and mechanics at the same time without dropping all yours maints and buffs and shitting up dps.
It's still not very hard though

Oh also a GOOD BLM can do spectacularly high dps in pretty much any raid, so those "dead weight" cases are certainly shitters that barely know the class

That's a dude

Nice tabs

GET OUT!

Oh shit.

Holy shit that's fucking hilarious
I'm sorry it has to happen to you

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/262c60ddaba3f0181f9a2ff97442708828b1ddfb
This is it, lads. The real drought begins now

here's you catposts.

jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001981.html ayyy
WHO'S READY FOR EVERY SHITTER THAT DIDN'T GET LUCKY ON DIADEM TO SUDDENLY BE ROLLING ON FULL 270??

He sure will do that, but don't expect a single bit of content with any of these teases

new bread pls

Hello?

DELETE THIS

Hello?