PlanetSide 2: The Autism Lives On

YOU BROKE THE LAW, YOU STOLE MY CONTENT

Server: Emerald (US East)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

When you apply, be certain you mention being from Holla Forums, otherwise your application will be rejected.

In the news…

It's probably safe to say that this tism storm is far from over. Buckle in because it's only downhill from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hC3pdt7h_8
youtube.com/watch?v=iYu_Q5twRDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please do not make the mistake of trying to cert into scout rifles. They are fucking awful and I hate myself for trying to max them out.

I'm almost maxed 3 weapons for rank 4 LMG
MSW-R
T9 Carv
TMG-50
I don't know what to get next. The TMG-50 is going to be a bitch to rank up because it feels like ass compared to the MSW-R and T-9 even with the forward grip.

That future ushanka is extremely shameful

ALERT TO ALL SHITTERS OF [wwew]!

This weekend we are going to have a race on Indar! This race will involve everyone hopping on Harassers and drifting, battlebarding yurobeat and pissing off AODR as we race to the finish line.

The race itself will be reaching to multiple points along the map and then returning to the finishing line. (Think Burnout Paradise)
You will only need to be in the general vicinity of the waypoint for it to count.
You are allowed to have a passenger and a gunner however having one is not required. Any upgrades/weapons are allowed on your vehicle.
You are not allowed to fire at each other however friendly fire against everyone else is encouraged.
The prize will be memes and a fuck load of salt from everyone.

I will be recording it up high on my valk-chan and blasting yurobeat over Platoon VC so you won't run out of eurobeat if you're not by a battlebard.
I encourage everyone else to record and upload for a bideo I'll probably end up making as I'll have my recording audio muted and probably be really shit quality.

The race will begin on some time this Sunday. I will be arranging when we'll be starting with the outfit in-game.

Good luck you glorious fucks and make Brass-senpai proud!

Invest in C4 and rocklet rifle stocks and make sure to insure your jetpack with drifters.

t. auraxian jew

Fantastic. Time to dump certs into my harasser.

Drifter jets are the harrassers of infantry. You go faster when crouched and drifting than adrenaline boost sprinting.

I can't wait.

so is this roads only or offroad aswell?
is this redline planetside edition
t. JP

fuck you cass I'm doing it and you can't stop me.

Nope. What matters is if you reach there. It doesn't matter how.

DON'T

2x sights is about the effective range

CAN'T

While the servers down maybe you guys can fill me in of a few things.

did I finally get the banhammer for making people too mad?

well fam draw me up a map for each warp gate of the race course and ill smoke everyone else

TMG-50 is fine. It's actually the gun I roll with when I'm not using the Butcher.
I would suggest you try the NS LMG at some point. It will seem weak at times but honestly the thing is so fucking controllable you should be shotting heads non-stop.

the NS-15M has a slow projectile speed unfortunately and also it goes from point and click adventure to buckshot at the worst times.

I got another image of VS on patrol prior to "enlightenment".

At least shotguns are still good in cqc. Scout Rifles are only really good when you're flanking or shooting someone who's lost health, since they're too weak and have too much drop to be used as snipers and shoot too slowly to be great in close quarters unless you're constantly hitting their head. They're still my favorite guns in the game though.

pls no

Everyone is either pissy we exist, doesn't know we're still around, or doesn't care.
Buzzcut is the leader of an outfit that was basically AOD prior to AOD showing up and he seems to be fairly good at retard wrangling.

They shut down everything while doing maintenance. It's just a matter of shitposting until it's back up or you fall asleep.

we just have afew autists that have spazed out on us sometimes and one dedicated special ed student

a good 5 or 6 on TR alone, literally all of vanu and nc. Buzzcuts this fucking nerd who has a grudge against me and some of the other members of wwew for memeing on him mainly for me showing him up, the other people hes pissed at TK'd him for fun

The track will be mostly improvised due to the fucking rotating warpgates. It's why it's not going to be a set track either. I'll say is that the Crown, a Tech plant, an enemy's warpgate and back will most likely be the points.

Its up!

like i said nerd draw up a map for each of the warpgate positions. lets try and avoid the crown for the race so we dont have to deal with blockades totally fucking the race

muffled screeching about avatarfagging in the distance

its an inside joke
:^)

I'm onto your lies.

no u

no u

you'll never be onto these dubs though

I'll talk about it with the rest of the outfit in-game later as I much rather not let leddit or some faggots jumping in and ruining our little race.

Shame on you.

SERVER IS BACK UP
SERVER IS BACK UP
SERVER IS BACK UP

No u, check em.

Wwew, lads.

Guess I should start grinding some goypoints for my drift machine upgrades.

Downloading update, will join in. For a first-timer, what should I expect?

Bad performance.

Memes, defending Crown-chan for hours on end, and the game to run like shit.

Max render distance fuck everything else.

Sounds like a fun time. After the race, can we run over some Vanu? I wonder if they'd run in terror as a Mad Max'esq motorcade of vehicles plows through their lines.

As someone who plays both the TR and VS yes they run in absolute terror when they see a swarm of 3+ Vulcan harassers.

I can only hope to get a piece of such glorious action.

Would switch to TR, but the grind to get back to what I would be comfortable with keeps me from joining you fags in WWEW.

At lest you get 100 certs per level up until 15 and you could just save up.

I'm pretty sure NS weapons are cross character, so you don't have to grind those if you have them.
You also get 100 certs each time you level up until BR15, so you have some starter cash.

Oh its you again.

Reminder that every faction is a shade of gray in Planetside, except for Nanite Systems, who fund all sides of the war and no matter the result, come out on top.
The war goes on forever because of NS rebirthing technology, which makes it into a big stalemate.

This is one of those crazy conspiracy theories. Go away Alex Jones.

NIDF detected

NS has done nothing wrong and is only here to help us!

Did someone wish to purchase my game?

I love all of your games Todd!

A U R A X I U M J E W
U
R
A
X
I
U
M
J
E
W

Don't worry about it, NS is not out to harm everyone.

I left a BR 40-something on another server, 2K certs and even complimentary boosters (dunno where they came from). The grind is never going to end so why let it stop you having fun. Just make the switch niggah.

Quit wwew and join the enclave.
Buzz wants 32 platoons.
Don't be a fucking loser meme loving fuck and join us. Wwew's leadership is fucking garbage.

No thanks.

Join the enclave now. Our team speak is much more fantastic. Our community is far more aggressively against streaming. Our community shitposts the most supreme. In the future there is no Terran republic, only the enclave. You will be assimilated.

Yeah nah I ain't doin that ya cunt

Rally under the banner of the enclave. Buzzcutpsycho's helmet is new. His armor is new. His gauntlets are new. His boots are new. His cape is flowing and unstained. His stare is fire and his voice is thunder. His finger tips are new. His hands are new. His penis is new. His command is law and you will be assimilated.

His command is tard wrangling, he gets super butthurt if you TK him, accidentaly or not.

You will be the enclave.
This is not a warning or a threat this is history.

They're history, they're gonna quit the game in a few months.

False. The Enclave is going to change the game for the better. There will no longer be a Terran republic. We are the enclave.

Wwew is one squad. Two max.
Disband and join enclave tomorrow at 7:30

Stop playing hard to get and join the big boys.

No

join the enclave or else your mom

from now on when Im platoon leading I will keep up 2 squads at all times, one for ancom larpers, and one for operating operatingly, and if Im gonna be the only one in it, so be it

you've never seen us play have you there ducky

When there's a "competent" squad leader around, people actually do things. When it's 7:30 and there's no more than 5 people on and only one has a mic, you're going to get anything done.

Im not talking about whats currently going on in the game fam
the general assumption in the outfit that "youre not my mom you cant tell me what to do" is an acceptable reasoning for not cooperating is what rustles my jimmies most, especially when people dont even respond when you talk to them directly

this is the main reason I stopped playing back then smh tbh fam

what's so hard about this?

I haven't noticed this happening in a while, and if you're complaining about people not following your ideas, why not just bring it up a second or third time? If you're complaining about people not reading text while doing shit, you might be asking too much.

Physically remove yourself.

You're still a faggot.

nigga let me explain it like this
if you mutually consent to someone leading the squad, you entitle them with following their orders
you exchange your personal hedonistic persuit for a better chance at winning the battle

if you believe that their orders are shit and not worth following, clearly you have better ideas about what to do so you step forward and ask for squad lead, which you will be given any time you ask for it from anyone in the outfit who happens to be leading at the moment

yet rarely people do, so clearly they dont think their ideas are that much better than those of the squaddie at the moment, but they still do whatever the fuck they want without even so much as telling the squaddie to fuck off

if squaddie gives order, you either follow it, or if you have a better one, replace the squaddie
its that simple fam

That also requires the squad leaders to actually pay attention. Usually it's just people not knowing that everyone's moved over because they either didn't say anything or only said it once while you're having to dodge a bunch of shit, since there's been times when chunk of the squad/platoon has jumped over to the other side of the continent and I've missed it due to trying to defend the base or is fucking around in one base when it would be far better to go for one a hex or two over and nobody responds to me when I say something might be worthwhile to look at until it's too late.

that should not even be an issue fam
if you redeploy to buttfuck nowhere youre not exactly following orders

if you think redeploying to another area is a good idea and the squaddie refuses to redeploy, ask for squad lead and redeploy, dont just fuck off because you feel like it
if you want to lone wolf just inform the squad that youre lone wolfing so the squaddie doesnt count on your input when theres a base to take and doesnt shit his breeches because it fails
some people do this, most people dont

you have as much obligation to your squaddie as the squaddie does for you famalam

There's a difference between "buttfuck nowhere" and a base 2-3 hexes over that's being capped that would cut it off. Don't forget that the squad leads along with 98% of the squad/platoon would rather spend an hour and a half on the Crown (not that I mind, it's a good way to get kills), and completely ignore every base around them until it gets completely cut off and/or TR gets warpgated and seemingly refuse to leave because muh Crown. Sometimes it's smarter to ignore them if they refuse to actually pay attention to what you and one or two others are saying about what's going on.

Fam you win together and lose together. If you dont whats the point of squadding up.

Making it easier to shitpost. We've got harasser mains who might not always be nearby the rest of the squad due to the nature of harassing, which I can forgive as sometimes you either get pulled in one direction or get large stretches of nothing. If you want to get full tacticool, due to the fact that I've become an infilshitter main due to trying to max out the scout rifles and nab the aurax armor for it which I'm fairly close too, it tends to be more beneficial for us if I drive up to the next base to hack terminals and turrets while the rest of the squad stays at the current base to make sure it's capped.

Someone post the potato settings already.

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS
This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware
1) Your user.ini should look like this:
[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=4
ShadowQuality=0
LightingQuality=2
EffectsQuality=0
TerrainQuality=0
FloraQuality=0
ModelQuality=0
RenderDistance=500.000000
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
MaximumFPS=60
UseLod0a=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
GpuPhysics=0

[Terrain]
RenderFlora=Off
2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:
1280x7XX at 75% rendering
to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.
3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:
Override AA transparency to OFF
Override AA to 2x
Override AF to 2x
4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.
5) Force the executable to avoid using core 0 of your CPU.
6) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE
Furthermore:
WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING
7) Set your LOD algorithm to dynamic
UseLod0a=1
This is only to be used on MAXIMUM potato GPUs as a last resort
What it does is change the LOD scheme from a 3-stage to a fluent one, effectively reducing maximum and minimum LOD overall.
WARNING
EXITING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING

Thank you, finally. Asked for this for the last 2 threads.

I was going to post it one thread since I saw you asking, but by that point the thread was abandoned.

So I'm going through the ini file and found:

Alright, I saved it for later usage if anyone else needs it in the next threads.

aight now that I have the original draft heres the updated one, resave it fam

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1

Someone made a cap of it ages ago but I don't think they've shown up since, and I have it saved as a text file with Holla Forums approved™ formatting.

And theres no issue whatsoever with doing that, its a net positive in fact. It only becomes an issue when youre specifically told not to do that and you do it anyway because fuck you youre not my mom.

I'll save this instead and reformat it then.

no u

Should I instead put UserOptions.ini instead of user.ini to avoid confusion on step 1? I'd assume they'd figure it out on their own, but you never know.

fugg
yeah its UserOptions.ini
I kinda overlooked that too

If they can't figure it out, it's their fault.

What is wrong with this picture?

Un-force 2x AF

Already have.

post custom profile
Im assuming you use an AMD card

I guess it's a Holla Forums thing? I never lurk the gmod thread but I dont think we have wwew movie nights? Someone explain

Neat. Im shit at driving on platenside and I'd end up crashing upside down on a rock but the race's gonna be worth watching from birds eye view

People have been talking about possibly jumping over to a different game, and ~2 threads ago people were fucking around in Gmod. There's talks of doing Space Station 13 fuckery which I would do tbh.

disable texture filtering, if that doesnt work disable Surface Format Optimization, then report back

Half of us already play Project Reality fam.
If the other half joins too It would be extremely delightful 4 wwew.

I don't really want to play PR.

only afew people are usually accepted as lead and that's because they act like one, most of the time there's afew people who speak over the lead with their ideas and while they may or may not be good it's not very helpful but usually what happens is the lead at the time leaves and then those people who interject take over but don't usually get the same following

the bantz

with the site as it is whenever we're playing games together we're more or less playing together always since there's not many of us so it really doesn't matter if you separate them

SS13 is planned for thursday

I can't wait for it to go horribly wrong.

There is no option for "disable" there, but I reset settings and it works now.

man at least the valkyrie is cheap as fuck to cert
default gun is the best and it becomes ultra nimble with the vthrust frame

unless you're br75+ it really doesn't take all that long to get back to where you were
on alts you'll find you actually know what you want to spend certs on and spend them more efficient

infamous mook here, what the fuck are you niggers still doing playing this game?

What's to stop people all joining the one side and winning everything? What's the appeal of picking 1 side or the other?

she's cheap and desperate but she's very stubborn and rather autistic in how she likes to be handled

muh lore, muh community, muh preference of weaponry

if everyone joined one side then the K/D whores would leave the game since they'd be no one to actually "farm" however they're not fun to play as say the NC who are seemed to be the middle ground although that doesn't tend to be the case

Wew. Sounds like cancer.
I'll join along soon. Can't make the Sunday memefest as I'm overseas, but I hope the video looks good is filled with cancer.

sadly you're correct, there's alot of cancer and it needs to be removed

are you up to perform lead surgery?

try only forcing 2x AA from the default settings, it worked for me

The fact that this is an issue in the first place is the problem. If someone gets squad lead you gotta follow his orders or replace him. The fact that there are situations possible in which a full squad can form but none of the SLs are the accepted ones shows that theres an inherent problem with attitude in the outfit. People act like no squaddie is better than a poor one which is just not true, as even a poor squaddie that does SOME things right is better than the total gamble that is pure anarchy.

it's not really anarchy since most if not all the time a good leader does indeed step up and gets fall in suit because of it

Aight give me the definition of a good leader in your eyes.

Preference. Almost all of us are in TR anyway.

Chaingun

I'd only contribute and force everyone to be pure cancer, not generic cancer.

additionally to the valid requirenment of experience with the game what you basically want is a benevolent daddy that plays video games with you

a leader is the one you lend your strengh to and aquire victory and salt through it, he is not a sheep herder, not a tard wrangler and not a daddy to play video games with fam

It doesn't count towards the lmg directive unfortunately. But since it counts towards the HA directive, you can aurax it and still benefit.

well I guess I'd really have to know what you define as cancer

that's not inherently a good thing unless that person already has enough strength of his own

So youre an anarchist at heart I take it.
If you allow someone to lead, you aknowledge their strength. If you dont aknowledge their strength you replace them. Its pretty simple. Thats how they do it in an anarchy.

If someone volunteers as squaddie, follow their orders, otherwise volunteer yourself if you dont like their orders. You have to however always give the squaddie the benefit of the doubt when following an order that you think is stupid. If theres no trust in the squaddie the zerg is the only option.

Most of the people you might deem good leaders simply gave up trying to make you do specific things so they just load up the gal, plop down a waypoint and hope for the best.

I'm not the anarchist and I would say that I'm very accepting considering I've been in a much more demanding leadership position in EVE online

but Holla Forums told me anarchism means I don't have to do my homework and can yell at my mom.
Did they lie to me ?

Hey niggers Asraphael here, remeber the siege we had a while back against the whole brunt of the VS force on Esamir. I think we held out for hours with a fraction of the men as we were assaulted from every side with their NC reinforcements too.

anyone save anything from that

So you are the guy complaining yesterday we didn't play the game "right".

only way to play the game right is to join the enclave

Most of us just want to have fun and when we try to get organized it takes a lot of time. Its probably because we rarely try to be really coordinated.
Yesterday TRrename was trying to tard wrangle us and it took a while but I think thats because we were spread out to begin with on top of other shit. I was getting killed trying to pull a sunder, magriders were out killing everyone else. We did kill that hive in the end though

And if someone has a problem I think most anons don't have an issue saying hey I think this is stupid and I'm not having fun.

personally I think these threads were bought back too quickly again and you need atleast a whole year break before you come back in full force and group cohesion like we did when wwew was first concieved

It's not supposed to be a complete revival, it was just brought back for spring break.

yeah but we did that last time and while it slowly built up before everyone got burnt out it just needs more time

The difference being that last time it really was one guy jumping and the gun instead of a semi concerted temporary revival. I don't thin I'll ever recover fully from the burn out tbh.

I hope the race is fun, but I also hope it gets bombed like the funeral procession in PS1. That shit was hilarious watching all the Liberators (which were bombers not gunships in PS1) carpetbomb absolutely fucking everything to smoking wreckage.

No.

Well people have to be willing to cooperate, if they dont want to there no kind of leader that would be able to make them. If Gas of all people cant get you mobilized, the problem is not the leadership.

Nah

You're a hypocrite and you know damn well why I'm saying this.

Well, I really dont. Explain this to me fam, how am I a hypocrite?

Rather than being the change you want to see you're making it worse and then complaining about it. You're part of the problem.

reads like masque to me.

He did say he was gonna join them.

More like Masqueer ayy.

what is it about the thread and not the game that causes people to be autists

You suffer through tactical tactics created by tacticians in operational operations done by operators while waiting for the people who are looking for fun to get on because if you don't you'll get shit on. I think I'll just wait until wwew dies again and then get back on for a single player experience with optional multiplayer or just flat out not play anymore.

Then fuck off already. You've done nothing but post bullshit this whole time, most of which is defeatist garbage. You're also part of the problems you complain about.

Does anyone have that micspamming guide?

Sad!

Also bigger version of this if anybody cares

if you go BUT WE NEED TO BE ORGANIZED and then proceed to complain about your orders to the person trying to get you organized perhaps you need to consider suicide.

You're nearly a third of THIS thread and you've contributed nothing outside of one post about potato settings. It's time for you to fuck off.

I'm fine with squad cohesion, but when you do nothing but 'nuh uh, you should be playing the way I want to play stop flying that plane and come cap this bio lab with me', it gets old fast.

I was just trying to get Vandal kills before he started bitching because we weren't jumping head first into a Bio Lab fight.

Plan on mic spamming this later

I was complaining about going on the biolab again because I literally cant play the biolab because my fucking FPS drops into single digits and I cant do anything but getting farmed

you also missed the part where I actually followed orders you double nigger

What do I spend them on boys?

buy a gorgon or a mercy for your max.
invest in c4 or typhoon rocklets
get the bull for your HA
get the jaguar/armistice, etc

decide what you truly like, I impulse cert a lot but mostly half the certs in the game are probably in my prowler.

You could cert out medic shield beacon and just drink certs

Buy something that will return the certs you spent on it.

I think I have that at level 4 or so, medic in general does give some good certs. Only problem is fighting the BRs for revives and heals. I haven't really tried out engi all to much because most maxes already have a pocket bitch when they deploy.

The smartest thing to do would be to upgrade your med gun or engie tool. Then you work on the ammo pack, shield repair tool, recon beacon rather than the darts since it lasts a lot longer, infil hack speed, ability/suit slots and weapons last, since the default weapons are free and do alright for the most part.

Just do what I do in Biolab fights and throw down a near maxed motion spotter and listen to music while people shoot each other. You could also pick up an engie and get certs from ammo and repairs or run medic and get certs from healing and shield repairs.

Oh no, I'm becoming a huge statist.

With the constant TKs NC has "for violates of the NAP", I'm not shocked :^)

NCBro has you covered, here, best spots to stick a medic shield beacon that make it hardest to destroy

By the way, how's the NS Archer Rifle(Anti-MAX/Tank sniper for the Engineer)? I can't get kills anyways so being a huge faggot to MAXes and Vehicles is tempting.
Already have a Commissioner.

Amazing, 3 maxs today couldn't kill one TR max shooting at them, I killed it in 3 shots

It's the dakka. It's more reliably spammable.

It is retardedly powerful vs MAXes. Basically a giant "fuck you play a real class" kit. But kind of useless against everything else.

Obviously you can't have AMR that's truly viable against armor or you'd get people using them in concert and exploding any tank in their LOS.

And that would just be silly.

I got two glorious Gorgons
I could get Typhoons, but the rocklet feels really weak already.
How's the recoil? I hate the carv due to its really annoying recoil.
Got mine yesterday.

All of these done. Suits are probably where I'm lacking.

Tempted.

If you do the dishes you'll perform better in video games.

oh wow

I got the exclusive AE Edition© that came in with the $40 Anniversary Bundle™ and it's pretty good at making armor or MAXes getting triggered.

so you're a moron?

GIVE ME YOUR MOOMES

I
v
e

m
e

y
o
u
r

m
o
o
m
e
s

Ruined by one single post

One of the guys in our outfit got a free code for one from the Anniversary livestream the devs did.

Thats basically what I do except I park my maxed radar valk on a biolab leg and get sheckels for every single kill on the lab

Great against MAXs and Lightnings if you can fire at their rear. Kind of useless against everything else but the chip damage and the capability to finish off a flaming vehicle's breddy gud.
Get th Quadra and the 12x scopes and a laser sight. Hip fire with it as it's probably the most reliable CQC weapon vs MAXs.

No, it was from a code show on a stream on the anniversary night. Every character I make gets the bundle that includes a 6 month boost.

Godspeed.

That's why I always saw you hovering around a biolab without doing anything. I had a similar idea, but I was actually going to hover around bases and pilot people around. Too bad I'm shit at flying most of the time.

I'm literally a philosopher

oh thank fuck for that
with some of the people we've been getting lately (streamers, even more redditors) i wasnt sure who i was talking to

Is it just me or is the range for the AA cannons shorter?

Shit, I forgot that some codes were posted two threads ago but I didn't write any of them down. Does anyone have them?

They're considerably shorter than they once were. I used to be able to hop in a turret at Crown-chan and hit things taking off from most nearby locations. Now those shots never reach even half as far.

Thank you NCbro, please have long hours of unprotected sex with me.

I hate how much pandering aircucks get.
Then again, you don't bite that hand that feeds you.

lets not kid ourselves lad shield beacon is nice but it doesnt give you a bunch of certs. the thing costs a fuck tonne to cert out (1500 certs for the last two ranks, especially if you decide to go nanoweave with it, a nice 2000 cert bill right there). it doesnt matter how good your spot is when an emp nade from one of the many infilshitters will detonate the beacon despite the nade landing 20m away.

only in the most ideal of situations will you be raking in XP from that thing. the way it REALLY earns you XP is keeping your ass alive so you can kill more enemies.

His body is not for sexual that's what his voice is for

Is this the same things as setting RenderDistance to 500.000000, just worded differently? Also
You do this through the GPU control panel, right?

Nigger, that was the best part. I said it before and I will say it again. If we don't cooperate, what is the point of the outfit? It's the same as playing by yourself in a zerg.

You sound like a massive casual.

Just got disconnected. goodnight

Any way for a poorfag to enjoy the game when his cpu bottlenecks to 5 fps when a crown siege happens?

Aight so I have 3 choices for LMG since my HA needs something. Rhino, Bull, and Naginata. I'm heading out now, so I'll check back in the bread later.

well that solves that problem, thanks russia!

The Rhino was the first gun I got for heavy, but I am not really a fan of it. It's situationally good for med-longish range fire or supressing, but there are better options for killing shit low-med range which is where you'll be more often. I havn't tried all the weapons but I just picked up the MSW-R and I like it a lot. I can't remember others I've tried, but since you cant trial them with upgrades, it doesnt seem like a good comparison.

I have a feeling battle rifles or carbines would be better for long range

not the naginata

youtube.com/watch?v=8hC3pdt7h_8
I like how this song has a nice
"WEWW" in it

youtube.com/watch?v=iYu_Q5twRDM
Also good racing eurobeat

Only reason to use rhino over bull is for x mags, tho i'd rather use carv-s for such occasions tbh. Bull is arguably worse than ns-15 so if you have that meh… it's a solid gun tho.

Weeb-shit wrelmg idk.

rhino's 20m min damage range is pretty neato though

I got rejected anyway.

Post screenshot of character here and reapply.

kys tbh fam

join enclave

no u

now build me a ramp for that race

one job user

It's like I never left

SOON

can i have you in the back of my harasser :^)

Is some butthurt faggot denying applications or something?

you are supposed to give your ID and a pictur eof yourself, moshe.

I'll admit you have some pretty 6/10 fun youtube videos Buzz, but fuck right off.

Did you know that you already accepted npclightassault back into wwew under a different username?

to our battlebards requesting youtube music
judas priest, megadeth, and anthrax in general would be appreciated or anything like that. But please no metallica as they suck.

Thats nice, masque, why don't you go out for a drive and record yourself saying FUCK YOU DUMB STUPID HEADS some more?

w-we don't care? I really don't know any other way to tell you this like really we don't.

Join The Enclave and abandon your loser past.

Why would we want to be in an outfit with the kind of people who listen to buzz's every word as if its law?

because you're lawless barbarians

That wasn't really a reason but ok

you're too stupid to see I replied AND referenced your own post?

Why would you ever reply instead of filtering?

I'm hoping he gets back in the outfit and spergs again. It's fun.

yes

Eat my shorts.

It really feels like people who hate our outfit come into the thread to bitch to make it seem like we have no fun at all since nobody bitches in the actual game. Either that or our outfit has more than a few cowards in it that can't complain in the game because they are scared little bitches.

Everybody knows who I am since Ive been bitching about it from the very beginning even before the burnout, and I bitch about it in moderate amounts in the game itself, so kindly choke on a bag of dicks you cuck.

Today i caught nullquads getting lewd with gal-cahn!~

It's more like "fuck you I can't aim with rockets and I'm terrible at flanking with the most mobile class." It basically makes MAXes moot because they will never ever have nanoweave since rockets are the biggest threat as a MAX because everyone and their grandmother plays heavy. Also it's a fucking sniper rifle that only kills MAXes. If you see someone using it they are a shitter since there are much cheaper ways to kill a MAX.

Then go ahead and name yourself because I haven't seen anyone complain once since we came back.

Now this gives me an idea.
We need to get a full squad in VR, all equip the archer and focus fire on a couple of vehicles. Im intrested to see how long it takes to take out a fagrider.

Benus
Now fuck off.

You must not complain all that much because I played with you for three days in a row and I didn't hear a peep out of you.

Aight so according to the wiki it would take two (2) salvos from an archer firing column to take out a lightning from the front.

Its three (3) salvos to kill a deployment shield sundie, four at distance.

I see exploitablity tbh fam.

I only complain when squad leading myself because I go into full situational awareness mode.

There's def times when it's useful: killing AV maxes camping hilltops for example, or when a Raven max thinks it funny to shoot at my sundy, or when there's just a lot of them around and you need to thin their numbers quickly. The 2 headshots are trivial to get on MAXes, they are basically helpless against it. Rockets/nade/mines/c4 they can at least try to avoid.

It is basically always the best tool for dealing with a MAX, it's just not always best by enough to give up a primary (and play engi) for. As you said, plenty of other tools can do the job. And tbh those other tools are more or less balanced and have good counterplay. Archer is simultaneously too good vs MAXes and too shit at everything else. I was cheekily implying that they pussed out on making it a common pool Lancer because they realize the Lancer is OP as shit.

I mean you can do the math on TTK, you don't need more people. I'll even go test it since I'm curious. But I already can tell you: a Lancer it is not.

But you only lead empty squads.

I count 43 shots at 130+ meters vs front of Mag. So basically you need 1 mag from full squad, and then it's about 7.5 seconds to kill it.

IOW more than enough time for it to get to cover, most likely.

It could be quite serviceable against ESFs however, with 4+ people.

I tried it out by myself since erryone else had to be a faggot and did the math on the knee, a dedicated archer squad could fuck up a fagrider in 3 shots assuming 90% of the shots land.

Considering the instant damage delivery that completely counters the fagriders inherent evasion advantage, its exploitable as fuck, and same goes for A2G ESFs, a reaver would go down in a single salvo even if only half of the shots hit, and panic the driver in the process.
Just imagine the airchav salt alone one could mine assuming correct application.

Why would you hurt my feelings so, user. I thought we were friends.

I'm not a psychologist, but complaining that your empty squad doesn't do shit right may mean you need to see a medic.

Under 125m you deduct a quarter from it.
The gun is not really suitable to long range due to the noticable drop. I found with a 4x scope under 100m is the ideal engagement distance.

It's why I suggest using it for CQC while hip firing because it's surprisingly best at close range.

I don't doubt that it's possible, I doubt if it's worth it other then long range suddie ==REMOVE== which unless we can just one pop them they're just going to move

trying to crack max nuts which has a full shaft supporting them, you actually don't need to kill the maxes but everyone around the max instead so sure I see us slaughtering maxes but still not stopping pushes or busting open balls

now for fag riders, you're never really dealing with only one you're usually dealing with five or 8 and at that point it's always in open ground where they can just kit enough

it maybe good vs libs though that is assuming the range of the lib is close enough

Fair enough, but TBH it's still not great, as it has low alpha and poor overall dps. There are better options. If you're gonna get a bunch of people to spend shekels on a gun and coordinate to take down vehicles, get 5 heavies with Masamune and 1 engie to feed them boolets in a valk. Then fly them on top of a big rock and collect salty tanker tears.

The way I imagine one could use it in the field as a tactic is deploying a bit behind the front line, and then calling out and fire concentrated salvos on individual vehicles, or generally from higher ground or the top of a tower, since airchavs aint shit in such a setup.

I guess a hipfire setup would work too but I cant imagine it being too effective in open field.

Well to be honest fam the long range sundie
REMOVE
and the AA capability are well enough in my book to seriously consider adopting the tactic. The thing with fagriders is that the alpha from a concentrated salvo is significant enough to make an individual fagrider NOPE the fuck out, effectively deterring him from engaging, because the alternative to fucking off would be fucking off burning or losing muh kay dee.

Or, get five strikers and keep the skies clear forever, with your coordinated volleys of baby missiles.

So I installed this and joined the outfit a while ago, but never really played again. Should I reinstall and try again?

trouble with that is, he's not wasting his time in doing so, unless someone can SK that fucker, it's going to be a squad sitting there doing nothing waiting on a fag rider to pop out again

Well its not really an efficient thing, its just an interesting gimmick and has the potential to be extremely effective at vehicle removal in a short time span because literally no-one ever expects being pelted by the archer of all things.

yeah or you could just use a squad to run 4 repair basilisk sundies and meme on literally everything

Also does anyone have the weapons recommendation chart?

Repair sundies were nerfed fam, the repair each other at massively reduced rates.

it's half rate at max which is still great provided you don't get it in your head you're actually invincible

There's literally a motion spotter right in front of you friend. That little guy between the door and the window. Silly NC

disband your failed outfits
join The Enclave

No.

Repair gals werent nerfed though.

You are little baby

Im not a fan of this content

I've got your jam right here buddy.

you know smoking is bad for people with schizophrenia right?

Too bad, guess you can either deal with it or fuck off.

impersonating medical professionals is a felony and pretending you have the ability to diagnose anything at all makes you look like a fucking idiot

You don't have the medical training to diagnose anything. Your attempt to control every situation is actual autistic behavior. Projecting your own mental issues onto others is actually autistic.

abloo bloo bloo~

I-I'm a microbiologist, and spoiler literally everyone knows that you have it we have doctors in wwew remember

I haven't had this much raw fun in an FPS in ages. Playing with a team was good shit, too.

I am a legitimate medical professional and I'm sorry to say you are HIV positive.

this is your life. hounding down literal no bodies who genuinely uses these image boards along side you in an attempt to get them to commit suicide.

I mean, if I wanted to join an outfit, I probably would join TE. But… fuck outfits really.

I admire your persistence though fam.

Whoa whoa slow down buddy who said we were trying to get you to kill yourself? and hounds a pretty strong word im simply responding to your actions in a similar fashion slow your role

I never said anything about suicides. But, if you are willing to provide us entretainment, please do so on a livestream. Remember to do a flip too, faggot!

Who is Shane?

Stop trying to make me commit suicide

There's no cure. It's for the best, lad.

i mean if you want to play it that way go ahead

I thought you were apparently superior to all of us, and now you are a nobody?
Take your meds.

its fun to play along :^)

Stop trying to convince me to commit suicide

kys tbh fam

Do whatchu wanna do my man.

I wanted to play video games in peace not be hounded by cia niggers

lostallhope.com

you can't give me what I want in this world. You only have yourselves to offer me through your interactions with me. I don't want your bullycide bullshit which you will be held accountable for.

kill yourself :^)

all I know is, we're 323 posts, tiem for new thread which will no doubt be spammed by this autis once more

The record will show one man versus an army.
It is not the government who will judge you but God.

What would the reddit community you spent 7 years with think of such language? Shane

You've gotta admit his autism is pretty fun

god isnt real schizo user

Nigga like
Close your eyes

You think you'll be this smug when the divine one stares into your soul and judges you?

Yes

""""pretending"""" to be retarded is not very funny to me

absolutely

yes because he cant stop us untill we die if thats how it works

Hell is explicitly earned and deserved.

threads about broad topics that are constantly remade etc. will be deleted if they are made before the previous thread hits 700 posts or Page 13 to keep the front page from being cluttered with the same discussions

Mark why aren't you deleting the faggot for breaking rule 8? Or do you consider this hilarious too?

bullying others is breaking rule 8

good thing i'm working to save lives then I'm pretty sure bullying one stupid schizo user wont hurt

Man i sure do love videogames better post an image to show how much i love em

yeah working on it, not mark btw, I can't exactly delete like 100 posts from this thread but it still has a lot of posts left to go

this bully you guize stop or I'll kill my self! I mean it I'm superior….

Thanks.

Fuck now I want to play New Vegas again…

I'm fucking blind, sorry.
It's good to know you're at least doing something.

Without bullies there is no video games!

So realistically how would one get the redditors to accept heavy is OP as fuck and have the developers fix it?
I mean deep inside they know it, because 99% of them play heavies 24/7. The class has literally no downsides or counters. The engineer has the gadjets but it carries the worst guns in game (carbines). the LA flies but it's the same as the engie. The medic has no combat-related skill but it carries assault rifles which are by a large margin better than carbines. The infiltrator has less hp and only uses extreme long range guns or extreme cqc smgs but can go almost completely invisible.
Then comes the heavy, it has the rocket launcher, much more HP than all other classes when using the shield, and the LMGs which are assault rifles with less hipfire accuracy, bigger mags, faster bullet velocity with less bullet drop and less damage drop off. It would be perfectly balanced with the complete removal of the shield ability, but when someone points out the obvious (it's op as fuck) you get the heavy-idf to basically admit it's true but then try to say something stupid like "b-but if you're a lot better you still win" or complete nonsense like "it's meant to be OP! It's the AI class!".

The heavy has raw combat power without any tricks or special abilities other than shield.

Light assault and infiltrators both can counter heavies in the hands of skilled players, and medics and engies are not pure combat classes.

there's two methods

remove classes and have inventories instead or add lots more classes and spread out equipment more

For the love of christ, stop linebreaking eveery five words.
Also the light assault can use his pack to get the drop on a heavy or even confuse the heavy by flying around his head as he laser-sight jaguars him down.
As for the engineer, I don't know, but I think the engi can take a shotgun or two just like the LA can which means atleast in CQC the engineer has a damn good chance.

This is exactly what i was talking about. You did exactly what i told would happen, you basically said "it's op but if you're much better you win!" and "w-well it's meant to be OP!"
I'm just going to entirely dismiss the first part, because it makes no sense at all.
And then comes the second. It's still pretty obvious but I see how a retard wouldn't realize. It's a class-based combined arms shooter, not a "grab your winsticks bois!" game. Classes are meant to have downsides and their gimmick, and they're meant to fight each other in equal, asymmetrical footing. Heavy's gimmick would be better anti-vehicle capabilities and the best gun in game, and not having their energy shield ability would fix the lack of downsides.

Yeah, a damn good choice everyone else but the infiltrator has and is better at it.

If it's autism you must have been given a lot of vaccinations

this
What would you replace the shield with? HA is meant to soak damage when taken head-on

delete all evidence of your wrong doing against others when exposed, that's real cowardly.(SHUT IT DOWN)

fucking cia niggers

You're working under the assumption that being uniquely good at "soaking up damage" is a balanced thing in a shooter. Which i'm also just going to dismiss entirely because it's pure nonsense.

Don't heavies have reduced mobility and huge hitboxes to compensate for their firepower? They're bullet magnets, the only reason they're broken is because of medkitside and nanoweave 5 shield regen.

Actually I think a good idea might be to not allow HA to use medkits, that's something I can get behind. I abuse medkit + shield all the time

no they have the same hitboxes im pretty sure, but when it comes to run speed it only goes down when using the overshield

medkitside is a fucking terrible meta that needs to be snuffed and I bet you anything half the statshitters in the game have a aux mouse button bind to whip out their medkit and inject every two seconds.

They could add another class with shield capability and another with rockets, but I really think they did well considering the amount of classes. The heavy can't repair vehicles or put down a turret. Neither can it fly or put down motion spotters.

I take a battle rifle with a nad launcher under barrel and I can engage heavys if three things are true

if the shield was directional much like the NC max shield is then the issue would be solved slightly

Go back to Holla Forums, Terry.

I haven't played since that time like a year ago when we were singing nasheeds while crashing our entire airborne motor pool into enemy bases, and I'm inclined to start again just to keep playing with wwew to spite your tryhard ass.

was meant for

Heavy is physically bigger, but the hitbox is the exact same as all other classes. The reduced mobility only counts with the shield on, and it's almost irrelevant in combat, outside of long ranges where a guy moving a tiny bit means your aim being too far off.

That's the catch, it's gimmick is being the best infantry by far. Which is just wrong. It completely ruins the infantry part of the game. When it comes to anti vehicles, all other classes rely on the driver's stupidity or sneaking up on them. The engineer uniquely has the AV turret, but then it is an easy to kill stationary target. It should have the shield completely removed.

tonight we actually stepped up our tacticoolness and shit all over some of the top players in the game it was pretty fun

Not to mention, shotguns aren't exclusive to the engineer.

This, anybody saying we can't get organized hasn't tried hard enough

Don't get me wrong. wwew delivers when it needs to. I've seen us pull off some real horseshit.

But that's not what wwew is for, until we're bored enough that we decide it is.

The only faggot saying that is the crybaby who got kicked out of the outfit for streaming shit on his reddit-affiliated Twitch account. Organizing shit in WWEW is incredibly easy, what isn't is expecting them not to bully you for being a faggot.

Having only one class equipped with conventional AT makes vehicles more viable on the battlefield.
And to be quite honest, being an engineer and having to go up against a heavy after switching from repair is good infantry game.

Just don't be alone. Or git gud.

none of the turrets the engineer gets are even remotely worth it

this tbh, no question we can, it's not very fun in ps2

It's pretty fun after all the squad has just been shitting around for the last couple hours. Granted, we shouldn't go full-on OPERATOR all the time but it's pretty fun once you get a dedicated group at the end of the night

I'm not saying "make the heavy the only AT class". And you're doing the same thing i said before, you're saying "It's not OP if you're much better" and that's just wrong.

finally

I wouldn't actually mind doing it more often it was pretty fun, I think we should do it at least once a week

Your world view is very mentally handicapped.

Yep you would post the face of a baby, a mirror image of yourself.

he just keeps going the absolute madman

It's not OP, just in a hypothetical 1v1 situation without any cover against a medic/engineer.

What I don't understand is how my posts are seen as breaking le rules and not your same retarded broken record responses. I come back with something fresh with each reply. You're just a broken record.

is that why your outfit is misspelled? is that why your hotwheel is broken? You're all a bunch of broken records. Broken record wwew

btw the word is spelled thusly " Whew"

It's a team effort remember.

Yeah, cover is exclusive to the medic/engineer and 1v1's never happen. The meta isn't the heavy because it's OP as fuck either, they just picked it at random.

being ultra autistic tacticool operators is the only truly satisfactory way to play

and stop feeding the attentionfag

I have officially won.

b-but its fun he actually thinks hes in the right its so cute

I forgot to mention the NC can't heavyshit as easily either because their LMG requires basic trigger discipline. The heavy has the most frontal offensive power, but it can't go upwards or easily get behind you.

Yeah, and the light assault has the worst class weapons in game to counter that. And even if what you said was true that would mean it's still OP, except against the light assault.

Frontally, but the battlefield has more dimensions.

It's exclusively a combat class, consequently it has an edge over support classes.

>"It's not OP because it's meant to be the best"

It's not "the best" it's part of the game.

I'll give you one thing though, for a new player coming from a game without jetpacks or cloaking stealth it might be the easiest to get into. Unlike a Battlefield where they'd be more inclined to pick the AR class.

correct, it is the front-line shock-trooper it is the best for that.

What is the issue?

Fug, wrong nig. meant for

Its hardly double-think, In a straight up face to face line battle in a field HA wins most times out of the normal classes. change that to an area with multiple levels, cover and positions to flank from and LA will probably win most times.

Support classes are support, they aren't meant to stand up to the fucking shock-troopers alone. Maybe if you would take a moment to think about how situational tactical superiority is you might stop being so fucking dense.

But heavy isn't the easiest to get to at the start of the game. The only reason everyone uses it is because of the upgrades, which require at least from a few weeks to a month of grinding to unlock, and medkits.

That is accepting the premise that it's OP, not simply P.

This is getting silly.

LA is the only class that has a jetpack, lets you shoot vanu from new and interesting angles. You know flank better.
Much like the HAs' shield and heavier weapons make it a better frontline fighter.
Do you both realize that there are tactics apart from affix bayonets and charge into enemy fire?

I've mostly dumped certs into LA tbh

You find a lot of cap points in those new and interesting angles?

Are you perhaps a leaf?
Your posts don't exactly contain quality information about the current subject.

you don't want bacon?

I find a lot of places to shoot vanu HA where they have trouble reacting in time

nope, I'm one of their snake loving southern cousins. I don't even have my shitposting hat on today.

Oh, so it's this? Good to know.

why do VS fem heavies look so beefy bros? do you think they get sweaty in those spandex suits? how toned do you think their legs are? pretty toned i'll bet. jumping up vertical walls probably requires impressive strength. how pale do you think their skin is? haha can you just imagine that heavy you're fighting is actually a muscular, pale girl all sweaty under there? weird!

S-Stop this

Fantasizing about vanu (except for killing) should be punishable with death

I just want a VS heavy to paralyze me with some kind of cultist device while she rides my pelvis to dust and yells "EVOLVE OR PERISH" as she climaxes.
I of course perish.

you know what i think you should actually join the enclave, it seems like a place for people who enjoy being subs

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM TO GET THEIR SHITTY GAME TO READ MY SOUND DRIVER

I know your pain.

I'm playing on an AMD processor.

have you ever battlebarded or tried too, you might have your game output wrong

If you have a discord etc I can help you figure it out if I can

Thats just it. There is no output but default and no driver. I've done everything I could in the first 4 or 5 hours before I sent in the ticket. Now that they're responding they just keep sending normal troubleshooting replies.

Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz Overclocked to 3.1
2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner)
This has never given me any problems on any game. Yet when I first opened it up it was on mute because the game thinks there is no sound driver

Sorry fam, I don't actually know how to help. I was just saltposting that they said there would be optimizations for AMD years ago that never came. The game chugs even though I'm running 8 cores at 4.0Ghz with a 1070.

The game chugs on my 5820K at 4.5Ghz and 2400mhz DDR 4 ram

In fact I'd say performance has gotten worse in the last year, at least once every two play sessions I have to restart the game to fix a crippling framerate drop

Well that's disheartening.

t. You

do you have any proof otherwise?

It's your witch hunt. You're defending cultural marxism.

I don't even play games anymore.

Weekends?
Day and time, you fucker! GIMME!

Fag an0n cannot play LA.
You have no idea how godly a LA can be.

okay

NC autism strikes again

go into your playback devices and try changing the default device

I did that with every audio device I own. Speakers, monitor speakers, usb headphones with mic attachments and regular earbuds. Nothing works

post a screencap if you can ill see if you niggered something up

Requesting an edit fag to shop on a tr hat and glasses and a repeater in his hand and possible cut him out and paste him in front of the crown

Screencap of what?

your playback devices dongus

see

do you have a default communication device or?

I tried

I have a headphone mic but don't keep it pluged in

no no not like that i mean when you select your default audio output and right click it you get the option to set it as the default communication device

I will never feel bad about pulling a max on a camping LA, or even worse an infshitter who runs around sparsely populated bases looking to pad their KDR's, they literally always have the advantage of the fight

You want to be a HA that can't vanish fine I'll be a HA etc back and kill you, but don't be a camping shitter then cry about it because I deal with your camping ass

You can't even sprint with Max's anymore, people should have stoped complaining

no

ive never seen the crown taken so effortlessly in non-dead hours
what the fuck tr

maybe more passive aggressive smugness will help

Go to properties and see if windows allows programs to use the sound output on exclusive mode. If it does disable that.

Speaking of

Or:

this one right?

I don't know what it is about the class, but I'm starting to think I just don't like playing HA. For something called Heavy Assault, I guess overall it feels underwhelming compared to what I can do with the other classes. I just feel like double layed tissue paper instead of single layered.

you need to heavily cert into it before you can be good but a TR HA is no where near as powerful as a tranu or a NC HA

You have to cert a bit into the heavy before it's good. It is the best combat class and heavily overpowered, it also won't get fixed anytime soon. Get the resist shield, and upgrade your carv with a 2x sight (or 3.4x if you can take the recoil). Then aim at people's heads. Ultimately the TR heavy is the worst.

The resist shield doesn't feel as good in 1v1 situations and is kind of useless if someone gets the drop on you. I do like both depending on the playstyle I m going for but I can't decide witch one to cert fully, or if it is worth the certs.

Still did nothing

Post your nickname, nerd.

the real question is how bad you want to play the game, i mean you could always soft reset your pc :^)

StatistChan

whats the details on ss13 tonight?

It says you're not in the outfit. Send an application.

it starts at 8:00 est on CP station if serria fixes it

Well shit I meant to say platoon
Application is already sent, first one was rejected. Let me in.

Meant to say outfit

These people are retarded. They've been telling me the same thing for over a week of update shit, update shit again and update this one shit.

lmao what. stop this victim complex shit. Pic related. For those who don't know, horizontal tolerance is basically the maximum allowed width of the recoil pattern.

MSW-R compared to the renowned Orion:
Has faster bullet velocity (only 10m/s. barely worth mentioning)
Has a .045s longer fast reload (Also barely worth mentioning)
Has shittier hipfire accuracy (-0.25 moving crouch/stand) (but MSW-R can purchase the advanced laser sight whereas the Orion cannot, and you should be running ALS on it since it reduces horizontal hipfire recoil by 33%)
0.01 more bloom per shot.
It's pretty much the same gun except the recoil is biased to the right, and it's horizontal tolerance is tighter. The CARV is in fact shittier than the Orion. No contest there. The 100 round mags are nice and it's more controllable. But it's still perfectly serviceable and can shred enemies.

The Butcher is fantastic. The reason tryhards really like the Betelgeuse is the unlimited ammo. It's nice standing on top of the building by a biolab spawn and never running out of ammo as you farm people running to the SCU shield gen or whatever.
The Butcher is straight up more powerful than the Betelgeuse. Easier to control, too. It suffers from reduced versatility due to shittier hipfire and not having unlimited ammo. One other HUGE fucking characteristic of the Butcher is that it comes with free soft point ammunition, with none of the velocity reduction. The most coveted weapon attachment is on it with none of the downsides whereas the Betelgeuse doesn't get it.

If you're good you'll do well with HA pretty much regardless of weapon picked anyways. The real issue of VS heavy is the Betelgeuse and that's because unlimited ammo allows you to do things no other heavy can. But hey, that's faction flavor apparently. But in a 1v1 showdown? It doesn't matter. If you were going to whine about something there you'd whine about the Butcher since it has that game on lockdown.

Are TR heavy weapons worse off? A little bit. The only two other LMGs VS has going for them is the Flare and Polaris. The TMG-50 is ultimately pretty much the exact same as the Flare. I can't really think of anything the TR has to match the Polaris. It could be changed. It's in a very good spot right now.

Here are your options:
Useful if you're just going to be playing point defense and you have good awareness. Only really works if you're not against any good opponents because someone who's a good shot will just rip through your overshield (headshots ignore Nanoweave Armor). Also good for saving on medkits if you're spawning through a spawn beacon only or something.

This is what most people run as a standard. You're going to lose 1v1s more probably until you get better but it's cheaper to cert into ASC than Adrenaline Shield and Resist Shield only requires 1 rank.

Newbies think Resist is shit because Nanite Mesh Generator bails their asses out because they activate it after getting shot. It requires a habit to form of activating it whenever you're shooting. You should also be activating it when you jump while fleeing since you don't suffer the momentum loss.

This is why you see people with higher KDs do this shit. They flee when an engagement isn't favorable and do a little cocaine fueled zig zag, jump, shield, medkit, maybe do it the other direction and when done right it's basically invulnerability. It's gay and cheesy but it works.

Also buy medkits. They are useable on every class and hugely helpful. You can't rely on medics and they don't instantly heal anyways which is what you really need sometimes. This is a cert investment you 100% cannot go wrong on. Max it.

Pretty dank famalamberghini thanks

Are those NSX weapons even worthwhile?

The tomoe is broken as fuck and so is the quad rocket

Oy vey I'm home and its time for spacemen if the server is functional.

Mumble info is 8v.servers.moe
Port is 64738
Room B
Highspeeddrifting get in here you niggeroid

But, isn't the ingame voice chat good enough though?

space station 13 night for the outfit, lad.

well looks like the server is actually dead and the host is sleeping, shit.

Ah, wasn't on for a few days.

it's the same code based

No.

Oh
Well shit none of them are online unless you got sierra online to host shit.

gamers like us only use discord amirite

I think its tomorrow

okay we have like 10 people from the outfit in here, we luckily have the aux station online. the address for which is byond://66.150.214.150:7272 which means we are gonna go ahead and play space station, we are setting up now.

Wait fuck it is today?
Just fuck my shit up

Gibs me dat

also lets post in the thread

Join TE

repostan

you fag

Adrenaline+ASC is objectively the most fun

and this is why requestniggers need to be gassed

I just wanted to post it, you fag ;_;

luv u bby

I'm genuinely interested on how the resident Ace did that one.

In the same way how you bypass physical barriers on foot, rubberbanding.

You can quantum tunnel yourself through a roof assuming enough time and high enough latency.

Good effortpost, fam. Lotta dumbasses bitching about TR weapons.

Orion and Battlegoose lost .75 ads that was pretty much that for VS heavy supremacy, imo. MSW meanwhile has always been way too fucking accurate for it's level of DPS, but nobody could ever bitch about it with a straight face because the Orion existed.

Now the Orion is dead, and MSW still hasn't been meaningfully nerfed and is left standing as "Best LMG". Only other TR gun arguably better is the butcher on sheer DPS. Indoors that thing is a monster and VS have nothing that can really touch it.

It's karma tho, so I don't feel bad for em.

BRB certing

New thread is up

is this game teh nonsuckzorz naow????? >;3

The stealth for the sunderer costs 2330 certs in total, which would be pretty nice to have so it's not obvious to the enemy where you're spawning from.