Video Games are almost cycling out

YOU LOVE RETRO NOSTALGIA SHIT?
CAN YOU FEEL IT user?
WE ARE ALMOST FULL CIRCLE
THEY MIGHT LEAVE VIDEO GAMES ALONE SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/10a0EFHammcN3-yIZoQSN9bYCPTlraDpi4FT9PisbMS4/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My God, always a fucking sneer or stride remark at hand, huh? What, do you think you're clever or something? Are you the biggest piece of shit I know? Don't answer that.

If only you died at childbirth. At least I wouldn't have to know of your existence. I turn my nose at you. You are a fool, a clown. Morons pity you. You are a dancer with two left feet. You have no rhythm, no style.

What did you think your comment would bring? Laughter? Insight? What did you think you were doing when you cursed us with such stupidity, you insipid fowl? You are a dumb man. Real dumb. If stupidity was a field of inquiry such as math or science, you surely would be considered the father. You are a cuckold of the mind, your heart betrays you.

Perhaps if you delete your comment and rid yourself of such folly we will forget of how badly you embarrassed yourself. Good day.

Nice reddit spacing

Is the birth of a new epic pasta?

This guy made no less thab 11 four-hour long videos of himself playing this game, there are people who actually watch this instead of playing the games themselves. Think about it.

And that's what I am referring too. That the context being streamed will no longer matter. Video Games might be left in the dark by AAA corporations and the shit hole wake the surrounds them.

I want to believe that this is fresh pasta.

what are you gonna do about it faggot?

Nigger I watch a person play a game I have no interest in for collectively hundreds of hours just because I find him funny.

If you have no interest on a game then why would you watch countless hours worthbof footage about it?

he used to be funny, nowerdays him and joel barely hold the site up

because my life is shit and im bored.

vinny's a cunt. Joel's spotty; he's either funny or just loud and obnoxious on a pewdiepie level.

The operative word being soon.

If you're literally a child, sure.

brb vinny gotta do my chores

Nobody in Vinesauce is funny. The only videos worth watching are the ones where the dude tries to wreck PCs with outdated OSs by downloading viruses and junk, and that's not because of the commentary.

This is accurate. I watched him occasionally for a few weeks to see what it was about and it was all nonsensical shit and lul random shit. Especially hated when every time he didn't know what to say he'd do impressions of some shitty actor whose biography he's been listening to or some shit and it would go on for way too fucking long.

You don't deserve those numbers, but I'll still check em

until you go out and kill every last tumblr fanartist who only pretends to like video games because they have no real inspiration or talent it will only continue to get worse.

Vinesauce was never funny and always propped up by it's LE WACKY user-submitted content, but Vinny himself was pretty chill and relaxing to listen to until maybe 3 years ago before his success ballooned his ego. Last thing I watched from him was a GTA V stream where some random viewer joined and sniped him one time while he was in the middle of laughing at something, he proceeded to get extremely asshurt and demanded the guy be votekicked for like 2 minutes straight, then whined when it didn't go through. There's always some threshold of popularity with these people that turns them from total bros into utter faggots and it always fucking sucks when they cross it.

Can you take on a name or trip already? I keep seeing you about, and it's annoying to filter per thread.

pls no tripfaggotry

>1466741901564-4.jpg
>1466741901564-3.jpg

I watch Northernlion

Isn't he that autist who uploaded thousands of Binding of Isaac videos.

yes I watch his streams only though

Stop starting this thread every 3 hours you subhuman trash
No one fucking cares about twitch

Northernlion is actually hilarious at times despite the samey content

You guys heard about the actual faggot on vinesauce who stole money?
docs.google.com/document/d/10a0EFHammcN3-yIZoQSN9bYCPTlraDpi4FT9PisbMS4/edit

If you don't like Ice Poseidon, I don't like you.

Wow