Neptunia Thread

Irish Heart edition

šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†

NEWS
Cyber Dimension Neptune has officially released in Japan!
BE SURE TO SPOILER 4GO CONTENT
Re;Birth 2 & 3 are now available on GoG, joining Re;Birth 1, meaning the trilogy is now DRM-free!
Mary Skelter is set to release on Vita this Summer dualshockers.com/2017/03/09/idea-factory-international-provides-details-mary-skelter-nightmares/

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM
Alternative paste: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/415300/
gamefaqs.com/boards/667143-hyperdimension-neptunia-victory/69380991
pastebin.com/gtSkrKtq
pastebin.com/d7U1Pi19
twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/844994923363532802
pastebin.com/jjMjRzWF
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/845014826443145216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to cuddle, hold hands and share coffee with her.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together right in front of Nepgear

What? Who said anything about that?

Silly, he wants to shock Gear, not to cuck her out of Nep.

I want to be pinch by Nepgear all over for forgetting to wear green on St. Patrick's Day.
And by pinch, I mean do really lewd things as punishment.

Stop you perv. She's just a girl!

I want to have loud, rough, baby-making sex with Noire and have to explain to Uni what happened the night before. Also to take responsibility

If the user who couldn't find the doujin in pic related is still around, guess what I got~

I want Rei Kiseijou

I want to play with soft loli feets

best girl

That's worse than the Nepgear tickle machine. Those two have been mind broken!

From too much happiness~

Come on, son.
store.steampowered.com/app/415300/

plutia will get her own CD this year I'm sure of it!
and also get in the VR game as well!
and hoping the oracles, makers, linda and rei get thier own CDs in a near future

Anyone recommend Monpiece? It looks like it's not censored.

"Vert's not really a slut," they said.

She's not really naked either. Although to counterbalance it, it was in an attempt to get Gear to remove her clothes. Neptune and Plutia went along with it too, so who's really the bad guy here.

Also I've taken the liberty of starting a play along of Civilization 5 with Neptunia mods. If anyone wants to play along to it, I have a thread up on /nep/:

>>>/nep/3636

Basically I'd have activity both here and there. More updates as time goes by on /nep/ but an update at least once or twice a day here to keep a larger number of people up to snuff on the playthrough.

Anyway, I'm going to begin soonā€¦probably playing as Plutia against everyone else in the franchise except Uzume since she's not been modded into the game yet (someone needs to fix that TBH). Looks like one random person's already found it as well, which is a good sign.

Purge everyone

If you love monster girls, sure

Plutia is cute

Anyone want to play Blanctunia on vita?

Even if I had it on me, it is on a low firmware

Nep for the Nep Goddess.

Plutia has grown on me.

plutia is super cute!

Glad the HDD's aren't in 4GO so Plutie the cutie can have some screentime without being turned into oversued shitty joke

I want to sleep with the Narcoleptic Marshmellow
Making some OC to send Compile Heart for next game

How can Ploot be so cute when iris is so trash?

Should I send this to CH along with something like ę¬”ć®č©¦åˆć®ćƒ’ćƒ³ćƒˆ?

Not my mental hangup fortunately.

Can't hurt.

Is she some kind of yuri rape machine?

Tell them to bring Rei back too.

because she is so fluffy user
but I personally have no problem with iris, ploot is still ploot in my eyes no matter what

yes do it for her user, it can't hurt

Alright, posting

Not exactly, she's basically the edgy western Genesis to Plutia's Mega Drive. Ploot is usually the highest tier cute in the franchise but the 5% of the time she's not she turns into a dom who thinks she's playing a late 90s Soldier of Fortune game and basically physically tortures villains slowly after she softens them into inarticulate lumps of hamburger. The main problem is she gets a little carried away sometimes and goes into (un)friendly fire mode.

Now we wait

I think Iris is as bad she seems to be because the writing for Victory/R;B 3 was so abysmal Too bad we may never see her get a chance to redeem herself

I bet I can~

we can only hope iris can redeem herself in the future user

I've realized that I can't wait until I've learned Moonspeak to go to Neptune. Thus, I've started to look into the retranslations; I've noticed (in /nep/) that there's a patch for the Vita version of Re;birth 3, but I haven't seen patches for the Vita versions of 1 and 2. Do they exist?

There's a Vita patch for RB2 in the works, but it's not done yet. Apparently applying the script is more involved with that one in comparison to RB3.

There's no retranslation for RB1 at all on any platform, it's adequate out of the box.

I've heard some good things about it, really hard to say though. At least it's not censored.

Nobody who knows moon would ever say this. RB1's translation might not be Treehouse tier, but it's still pretty bad. What the girls say and what's in the text box can be pretty different more than half the time.

It's the same really, I don't have my Vita on hand otherwise i'd post an image of the edited title screen.

Any suggestions as to my course of action? I've been meaning to get into Neptune for ages, but I don't want the experience ruined by pretentious hipsters. Right now, it seems like I should wait until everything's done.

Play the PC versions, install the Re;translation patch for Re;birth 2 and 3.

Play Re;birth 1, 2 then 3, and then Victory II

I've been trying it.
I'm only a few battles in, but so far the artwork in the VN segments is not a good as Nep and the characters are bland, but the gameplay is great, so it's like the opposite of Nep.
Now if only someone could merge the best of both worlds.

my RB;3 crashed after three hours of grinding kill me

The save function exists for a reason, you know.

That looks extremely painful.

Just play the game. RB1 was done by a Japanese guy so outside of a Rubadubdub Thanks For The Grub joke in one scene it's safe. Use the Retranslations for RB2 and RB3. VII is safe.

Hey, don't bully someone caught up in having fun.

Anyway here's the best Oracle not named Histoire.

Hi everybody! My nameā€¦is Plutia~!

I was picked for the Civilization V game yesterday, and just wanted to stop by anddddd give everyone on the Holla Forums thread a heads up on how itā€™s going~.

Anywayyyy, we had some crazy girl in a robot suit force us into a new dimension with no cities or shares, so I rebuilt Planeptune from the ground up over the course of 4000 years~. I was asleep most of the time though, so itā€™s all sort of a blur~. But I ran into allll mmyyy friends, but I got into a fight with my Noire, who was being realll mean to me~. But all my other friends have been super niceeeā€¦

So far Iā€™m doing oookkkkā€¦Iā€™m not doing tooo baddd, but I could be doing better~. But Planeptune keeps rioting all the timmeee~. Itā€™s making me kinda angryā€¦

Well, thatā€™s the daily update from thereeeā€¦Iā€™m going get back to work in a moment, so if you wanna help, you can sure come byyy and visit usss~.

Bye byeeeee~!

>>>/nep/3636

How many neps are there?

There are more Neps in the series than there are stars in the universe.
- Neil Degrasse Tyson

My PC is incapable of running the games, and I can't afford to build a new rig (as I hope to in the future) just yet, so I was banking on the Vita versions. DRM is also a concern.

Might have been for shits and giggles, but a lot of truth is said in jest.

GOG has Neptunia if you want to support the devs and have no DRM attached to it

I'll post a couple Compas to that.

I was busy! Plans don't craft themselves and Falcom is surprisingly effective especially for murdering your way through your typical dungeon trash mobs. I have a second line that is supposed to be helping Falcom and Noire level but Neptune, Vert, Kei, Mina, Gear and Hisu are too good for the rest of my party to not get shorted. I can't make up my mind on who to keep and leave in my party, at this point its Buffs vs EXE and buffs seem to be more effective until I can get enough points to give more Neps rush spam attacks

Well the only way to play the re;translations on Vita so far is if you have it at FW 3.60. But once access to the file system is available on later firmwares you should be able to play them then.

That only solves one of the problems.

That girl is so fluffy. Is she not comfy incarnate?

That's where my Vita's been and is staying, in order to use the likes of Henkaku.

Then you should have no issues as I packaged the re;translation ports to just overwrite the games patch folder.

She's also the ideal wife

It sounds like your talking about Nepgear, but you're posting Compa.

SEVEN

No, you're mistaken.

He is, indeed, talking about Compa.

So there is a retranslation for the Vita versions of RB2 and 3? I've downloaded the one for RB3, but I've not seen the one for RB2.

On one hand, I feel like I might be missing something about Uni, but on the other, 99% of streamers are retards, so heil Nepgear.

I guess she is waifu material, but not sure about being the "ideal wife" because that is definitely Nepgear.

Sieg heil to Nepgear, ruler of Gamindustri!

>Isn't into clank
>Won't murder her best friends and sister
Compa is so wife material that even Neps want to marry her!

Because it's not done yet. I should have it done soonish, it's just tiring to have to manually import every script.

Wut? Shes 16 at most.

You are a hero user and a trueasure to the neps.

Someone hasn't played Victory/RB3

The best wife material is Blanc though

Understood.

In advance, thank you for your dedication and work; I'll wait eagerly for it.

I don't want to stick around, as I don't want to get spoiled, but all this Compa artā€¦

Hmm?

What? She looks at least college aged. Her uniform is a high school one though, so she's probably trying to play to a fetish. Now Nep, looks like she's around 16, but that's just because she's a small girl.

Aww, damn, I dropped these Compas on my way in, is anyone nice enough to help me pick them up?

Argh! It keeps happening!

I'd bury my dick so deep inside her I'd have a HARD time pulling it out

Rare, thanks my dude

Combo Breaker!

Nepgear takes care of the other Candidates more than their sisters, effectively becoming their mother.
They even get upset when she doesn't give them enough attention.
And Nepgear gained lots of cooking abilities in VII.
She didn't cause Conquest, Noire did and she just happened to be the sole survivor.
I can't really argue about the dressing her age thing since she does wear a high school uniform but I like to think of it as her wearing it because she doesn't want to waste taxpayer funds on her clothes, so she just wears any high school uniforms that don't sell.
Also she definitely has child bearing hips. But compa does too so not like one has something more than the other in that regard.
Last, but not least, what's wrong with being a robonerd? It's cute. And it makes us have similar interests. Doubt you're into sticking overly large needles into people, which is what compa is into.

I wish I had enough delicious Aiefu on my phone to post some

I would like you remind you that conquest happens because Gear fails to collect shares and build relationships. Noire's instance happens as a consequence of this. We know from Leanbox that Makers alone at best can stall a declining nation without the help of a CPU

It's not Gears fault that all the main goddesses are useless

You what?
You do realize that Conquest is only achievable by collecting a shitton of shares. If the other CPUs and Candidates actually did something useful, they wouldn't have all gone to Planeptune.
Secondly, she had an alternative plan that no one would even consider trying. Which ends up being used in the Holy Sword end. Not in the exact manner, but she still tried to lose the alternative and was forced down Conquest BY Noire who impaled herself and that made it impossible for anyone to go back from.

You want it? It's yours my friend; as long as you have enough shares

I also would like to add that saying Nepgear didn't build her relations with the other girls well enough is unfounded.
She spends the entire game trying to bring people together to become friends with them to help rescue all their sisters. Everyone else is super anti gear at first and actively try to go against her, except Rom.
Nepgear is literally the only one going over to see the other characters all the time to get closer to them. None of them are coming over to see her.
Not to mention, complaining that a techy August isn't making enough friends is a stupid complaint.

Fucking autocorrect

That's the price for being the main character, everyone else is going to do fuck all unless you cause it to happen. Now Nepgear knows what it is like to be Neptune most of the time.

To be honest, in any other setting, Nep would be a pretty shitty protagonist
She doesn't even really get anyone to do anything. Hell, she doesn't even do anything in Victory. That's one of the reasons the game drags on so long.
I mean, I guess she did do some work in OG and RB1, but those are different Neptunes.

I'm not mad really.

You can't spell "inept" without Nep, Duty calls and nepGear responds with autism. If she really is that bad, Histy shouldve treated her like the personality-less meat puppet she is and just ordered her around the entire time

If that adorable tomboyish chuunibiyou became a CPU, I would without a doubt give all my shares and Aiefu would usurp Compa's spot in my heart and I would let her just so everyone could experience the glory of a chuuni CPU charged by so much love and shares

Well she did try to stop it. She begged and pleaded with herself and the others, but in the end, she resigned herself to it. Saying Gear is responsible for Conquest and hating her for a non-canon ending is awfully like cuck/v/, watch yourself

kek

I didn't say Nepgear is responsible nor do I hate her for anything, they were all under Gehaburn's influence so nobody can be held responsible for this. I'm just tired of Nepgear dindu's saying Noire caused conquest and Nepgear was innocent.

I don't hold it against her though, the unwilling descent into darkness is what makes Murdergear cute.

I will now return your favor friend, despite still being on mobile

That's too bad m8.

GIDF plz go.

It happened for sure (twice in fact)ā€¦just not in the timeline that follows onto VII. And to be fair CPUs kill all the time, just usually outside of the Superdimensions it tends to exclusively involve non-sapient animals. And in some cases it was justified, for example Linda had what was coming to her.

The secret rule is that CPUs get carried away very easily, so that result was honestly not a total surprise in retrospect. At least most of the time however the odds favored a positive resolution for Gear.

She might be quick to anger, but I'm warming up to her. Plus, she's demonstrated an immense ability to deal with children via the Twins and seems a bit more personable in recent games despite her hatred of oppai. Blanc just needs a kind user to teach her that flat is indeed justice. I personally prefer Compa's portable, self heating pillows though

lmao my dude, you know better than that. The only canon going on is that the same dimension has been somewhat successful throughout the course of three games and that Neps have largely the same personality across dimensions. For a game like Nep, I would just assume that at any point they could scroll back to a different ending of Rb;2/mk2 and start a whole new spam of varyingly budgeted JRPGs.

Hey, itā€™s meā€¦Plutia~!

Sooooā€¦my Civilization V game got pretty hard~. Ultradimension Noire decided she didnā€™t want to be my friend anymoreee~. I was veryyyy sad, and then I got mad~. So I went over to Lastation and had a superrr-fun time with her army~. And then, I got to the city square and lit it allll on fireā€¦

Then Noire came up to me and she was crying and crying~. She was too cuteeeā€¦I now have her in the loowwww-income housing I set up in the bad side of town, freeee of charge forever~!

Anyway, I found a whole bunch of old friends. I found Neppyā€™s Blanc, and Peashy-chan too~. They seemed super nice~.

Soā€¦now that my 6000 year war with Lastation is allll over, Iā€™m going to build my land up to the best in the wholeeee world~. And thatā€™s all for now~. Bye byeeeee~!

Burn them all down

3D has stung me again. I need your cutest [and hottest] noires. Please, my soul needs them.

You can't tell me what to do

joke's on you, uni is tied with nowa for my favorite nep

That just means that you can still be saved

I want to be Uni's bandicoot.

Feed Uni some thick Lastation Navy Sauce

I have, shes just too baby faced and average height to be anywheres past 16

Sorry mate, but will have to disagree, even comparing to 3dpd, she looks no older than 16, 17 pushing, but is not college aged, not at all. As for nep, a short 15 20 year old. Girls kinda slow down their growth at 16 so thats where I base this thought chain.

Why be her bandicoot when she could be your daughterfu

Do this, Uni needs plenty of curry meat, potatoes and veg to grow up into a big, strong girl.

Firstly, you sound like you haven't seen her in VII.
Secondly, she is definitely Japanese adult sized. After all, this is a Japanese game. The girls are mostly Japanese. She is 5'2" which is definitely adult sized. Not to mention her body is also mature. All neps have the same face so saying she's baby face would apply to all neps.
She's definitely looks college aged. As do Noire, Vert, and Uzume.
Nep and Blanc look high school age. Uni looks like she's about to graduate middle school, though in VII she looks slightly older, so I could say she just started high school. Twins are definitely elementary aged.

What? She looks just as old as Nepgear

Kek
No, she really doesn't. Uni is still a growing girl. Nepgear is far older. Nepgear looks more like an adult. Neptune looks more close to Units age.

Not really, they both look like high school kids to me

I've been mentioning VII in my posts. Why the hell would you post a Make CG?
Also, she still looks older than Uni in that CG. Just not as older as she currently looks.

Mk2 cg
This fucking autocorrect is killing me

She's just taller. Uni and Nepgear are peers.

Yes they are peers, but only because they are in equivalent positions. That doesn't make them the same age. Nepgear is obviously noticeably older than Uni and is the oldest of the Candidates. That includes being older than Uni.

I know you've been mentioning V-II, and you wrote that Uni looked older in that one compared to earlier games, I guess what I really want to know is why you feel that Nepgear looks not only college aged, but that she looks older than 2 CPUs. You mention that Nepgear's body looks mature, but Afroire and Vert are what I would consider matured bodies. The others look like they have a ways to go
Because it was first pic I found of Nepgear and Uni together from the games in their normal forms.

People always mistake Nepgear as the older sister because she acts and looks more mature than Neptune. As for Blanc, well Blanc looks about as young as Neptune due to her body being less developed. Vert (and Arfoire) look more like older women to me.
Vert at her youngest looks like a grad student. Arfoire is just an old hag. A Christmas cake. Unless we are talking of purefoire. Who is still old but still has youthfulness, so in her 30s or 40s most likely.

Is she overqualified?

I think this one is more qualified.

I was talking about regular arfoire, but at least we can agree that Vert looks like the oldest of the CPUs

Blanc in her Megatagmension Uniform looks like the Play-Doh boy.
Wonder how good the twins are at clayā€¦

Where are these from?

Too bad indeedā€“look at all this art, I've never seen most of it. Still, I have to keep my eyes open for the patches.

I say that, but Compa's tugging at my subconscious. Speaking of Compa, why is it that it seems no girls aliveā€“at least in the Westā€“dress as comfy and cute as she does? All of them are fixated on popular trends, particularly those awful skinny jeans/pants. When I was younger, that attireā€“at bestā€“marked someone who didn't have clothes that fit; at worstā€“together with heelsā€“they often marked a less-than-ideal girl (read: slut). They just seem to try so hard to look sexy, and utterly fail at it. Normalfags love it, though.

They exist user, you'll just have to trust me. Rather than complain, you should put your best effort into being the kind of man that could protect that smile and that Compa would love.

Have I already talked about how much I want to fuck Compa? Because I want and the urge isn't going away

It's fine as long as you do it for the purpose of reproduction and take responsibility while giving her a tremendous family to become the esteemed wife that she deserves to be

But Compa isn't my favorite nep, I only feel lust about her

Please take a cold shower, or 7

I want to shower Compa with my seed
Alright Im done

user, thats not adult height, even for an asian female, unless you are a fucking manlet and only went to jr high and highschool with short girls before.

What kinda dreamland do you live in? I know plenty of 5-2 grils

A lot of asian girls are at that height, some even smaller.

Yes, and they would be considered below average height for an adult female. 5 foot 4 is average for a female adult. And femalse usually hit max height from anywheres between 14 to 18, nepgear could be anywheres in that bracket in terms of her physical age relative to humans. She however, is not college aged, not unless she is an extremely young looking college aged female. Only Vert look older than 18 as far as untransformed cpus go, and that could be anywheres in her 20s.

The RB2 Hello New World mangoo. Basically Nepgear has (another) psychotic break after some more "I'm weak" Chapter 1 dialogue. How Histy can gather the willpower to not douse herself in gasoline and light the match, I'll never know.

So while Nepgear is busy flipping her shit, Histoire deputizes IF to run the nation of Planeptune. Actually she deputizes her to be Neptune herself, fortunately they have a full body Nep costume just in case this situation would ever occur.

probly same bullied people who gone through schools without mental break

There's some missing pages but basically Nepgear seems to have had a further break from reality, and IF tried to act competent which completely ruined the illusion of her being Nep. When we pick up again Gear's running away in tears and somehow mistakes Neptune as a cat since she's off her meds. Cat then proceeds to run into traffic in order to get the crazy lady away from it but fortunately IF and three other CPU cosplayers (who are secretly the VA's for the main Neptunia characters) save Psychogear and tell her she's great. IF is confused.

Meanwhile, CFW Magic flips her shit over the prospect that she captured "fake" CPUs, which actually bothers the real ones quite a lot as well as the story ends. The overall moral is that Gamindustri life is hard to adjust to, unless you already have several crippling mental conditions.

Technically, chronologically speaking, this takes place before that. This is right after she gets back from the Gamindustri Graveyard. But yeah, I think this would've been a better intro for Mk2 than what we did get.

I don't think you understand, we're talking about the girls' actual established age.

Pretty sure you're blind. She looks like she just got into college. The high school uniform is the only thing that would suggest otherwise.

Arent their established ages over 100 though?

I've tried to explain why shes a highschooler, you back up why you think she looks college age.

You haven't really explained why she looks like a high schooler. You've just stated that she look like one.
I simply disagree. She was probably high school aged in Mk2, but definitely not now.

You do realize canonically they do not age, thus do not grow, right? Even in plutias universe, when they became cpus they ceased to age and grow, hell, its one of the bullying points of blanc that she will be unable to grow a bust because shes a cpu and one of verts worries in rebirth when she ceases to be a cpu that she will age further. And the best way to test the implied physical age besides, well, tweeting shakeko and asking her is to do the heads test. And accusing someone of "being blind" when they do not see it the same way you do is not a very good argument point.

VII states that the Candidates do age, but the CPUs themselves do not.

Do you have the screenshot of the statment?

I do not, but Neptune definitely states remembering a Nepgear when she was younger and smaller while she herself has always been the way she is.

It could be true, but if its neptune talking, it could be a case neptune being the dork neptune we all know she is.

I do have this screenshot, but this is from a different game. This one is more of a joke.
But the one in V-II was not a joke. Someone asked her about aging Candidates and Neptune gave a serious answer, even trying to think hard about it since she has a shitty memory and can't remember being younger than she currently is.

Neptune has a crap memory because here head is full of fluff. And from what I could find gamefaqs.com/boards/667143-hyperdimension-neptunia-victory/69380991 apparent rom states in victory that they do not age, which could be a developer continuity error. I can give you though that nepgears age irl is 26, but thats just irl based on the game gear we will just not see eye to eye on her age I guess, but I will ask, would you risk the chance of going to jail making love to an underage gear? because that does happen irl of guys fucking women who look older than they are

They pretty much ignore most of V in V-II, so anything that they state in V is to be taken with a grain of salt. This statement that Rom makes has definitely been retconned in V-II. Like most of V-II, since even though Nep and Gear obtained CPU memories from Ultradimension, they can die now, which was apparently something UD CPUs couldn't do.
It seems to be something they bounce back and forth on since the person that mentions Rom stating that also says Neptune says she remembers playing with Nepgear when they were little in MK2. So who really knows. As of now, they do age. But that could change in a future installment.
Also, I would definitely risk making love to an Underage Gear. Especially if I didn't know she was underage, since I think she looks older than 18. Or at least 18.

I think we can compromise on that she physically 18 and 26 irl currently, and uni is a really mature 12 irl

Sounds good to me.
I'd nep her either way.

Nice trips.

Wish I could get them in the Thread Killers.
Nice 69-ing.

I been out of the nep threads for a while; both here and half.

What's going on with

1. when is nep v seha coming to America
2. when is 4go coming to America
3. when is viir coming out in general? and what details/info are available so far? Aside from the promo trailer and implication that it's going to be some kind of VR nep dating sim (and in that regard; being VR; is this gonna be a PS4 only thing? Or can you plug a psvr thing into a vita or psp or pstv or whatever other handheld/peripheral?)

1. I do not know.
2. I do not know probably in winter
3. I do not know. I do not know. Probably, though maybe a steam release as well, though doubtful.

Just for the sake of clarification; regarding the idks; idk either; are you more up to date than I am though?

Not implying you arent; just wondering if you're someone who's following the press releases, hype, etcā€¦ as opposed to someone who wasn't and doesn have a fucking clue (e.g. me).

How does the whole steam VR thing work? Can you just plug some standard cellphone into some kind of VR visor and just go? Or does steam have their own peripheral?

Well, Seha is out on Vita, but they haven't really said anything about the Steam release. As for 4GO, they announced it would be out later this year, but not concrete date. Hinted at winter or late fall release.
As for the VR, they've literally only shown the teaser and no information about it.

Nep v SeHa has been out forever on Vita, no mention of a PC port.
4GO will come out this winter with a PC/PS4 simultaneous launch. This probably means that you shouldnt expect a discount or for it to run on toasters.
VIIR will come out this summer in Japan, all I know is that they mentioned Neptune wont be the only character and that VR isnt mandatory.

Nep v seha is out on vita now, have no clue on pc release though

Now we're getting somewhere.

Now, but PC release timetable is unknown. Given it's Sega as well, there may be licensing issues.

Same time the US PS4 release does. Sometime later this yearā€¦

Unknown for release as its extremely recent, but Neptune will be in it, and you can play it on a monitor optionally (as opposed to VR).

I really hope 4GO isn't as shitty as the other tamsoft nep games.

Apparently it did fairly well for itself sales wise in Japan and only scored slightly lower than VII in reviews (take the latter with a grain of salt of course) so it has some potential.

Also, a heads up: my play-along game is restarted due to the AI ganging up on me. New map, still playing as Plutia.

>>>/nep/3728

Burn down Lowee

The only other Nep game I've ever played is Rebirth 1, but I've played quite a few Tamsoft games. 4GO is typical Tamsoft in that it does nothing particularly badly or well. It's competent at what it sets out to do and is addicting in its simplicity. My only big gripes are that there's not much content (half the time it took me to beat the game was spent reading story or character interaction cutscenes), and the bosses could have used more moves considering how few bosses there are. Still, it's not every game that lets you see a goddess having a pudding orgasm.

I think I'll be happy so long as it doesnt play so bad as Nep U or MegaTag Blanc. I expected SK clones but what I got were worse.

Well good it sounds like it wont be trash or anything like that.

I, frankly, can't contradict your words.

Okay lad, serious discussion time. Which nep would give the warmest and comfiest hugs and why?

Rei
She needs one

Trips confirm.

Peash because she has no parents.

It depends. By default, it would probably be Compa or Vert (due to her boobs), but if you are oniichan material, then possibly Nepgear. If you are made from pudding, then maybe Neptune.

She deserves it.

Do I need a reason to hug my wife?

only with the most huggable and comfiest nep

there is one obvious answer

Best hugs right here

The badly mistreated Oracles.

I need the Iffy hairstyles pic for reasons

I want to impregnate Blanc and read to her every night.

>Not having her read for you while she gives you a lap pillow or while she sits on your dick instead

cmon son

Side tail is best.

It doesn't matter much, If is a complete QT anyways

she looks cutest with long hair let down

She's cutest when she's lewd

Those are some fine Iffys you have there.

Don't mind the fucked up post, I deleted it.

Whoa, you've got it all mixed up. The best If is when somehow, through her chuuni, tomboyish, mildly tsundere shell, a little crack appears. The reality that If loves her friends just as much as Compa glitters through and shows that If doesn't think really she is really that strong or capable. To make matters worse for when she regains her faculties, the fact that she wants to be girly and cute is revealed as well. So really, fully flustered IF is too cute to even be considered by ruffians like yourself

To expand on this idea, imagine for a moment.

IF is too embarrassed to go anywhere near her friends, but she still went along with you. She refuses to let anyone she knows but you see her dressed up. How she dresses is still her usual coat and black and she still behaves standoffishly around friends, but with you, she loosens up. As the season changes, so does IF's secret wardrobe, anything from turtleneck sweater dresses in spring, light and airy summer dresses that are so clear you can almost see her tantalizing belly, or maybe even a V cut sweater with a button up shirt and skirt with thigh high woolen socks.

Thatsā€¦.

Fuck. My heart.

You might be onto something, to show that I approve of your point, here's Iffy wearing something different

I want to mind break a nep
But which one?

Abnes or Linda

I think you will be very pleased to know that I've been working on seriously improving my writing abilities and everything I've posted recently has been the scraps that I've either rejected or retooled. Iffy romance is inbound.

you better fucking deliver

I want to nep inside of Iffy

I would have preferred Rei, Vert or hell, Cave.

But i can't complain. Others need their time in the spotlight.

No one told me it was time for Iffy

It's always time for Aiefu

Of course I'll deliver, it's just going to take a bit. I've got some great stuff cooking, including a cozy short about a lazy day with Plutia, Nep, Gear and tiny IF/Compa and a giant IF adventure

I have a few ideas for Vert and Cave, I don't like some of the characters enough to write about them but for sure, one day I will write something wholesome about the Twins

I want to be in between Ram and Rom

Lewd twins or cute twins?

Are you saying you wouldn't approve of the little angels having feelings for their onii-chan? Would you really have the heart to say "no" to them after they confess their love to you?

who could possibly say no to them?

I know I couldn't

You got the right idea

this is giving me all kinds of ideas

As their onii-chan, you're there to be a kind but stern guiding figure, not to diddle them. If they say they love you, you treat them like you do when any child of that age says they "love" a guardian. You laugh, you take them out for ice cream or do something fun with them and continue on. While taking great effort to not spoil them absolutely rotten.

but the twins are lewd on their own though

That's still not allowed, after all, your waifu would be pissed if she found out what you did too. So in the end, you would have diddled some kids, incited Blanc's full fury and another now unlucky Nep's rage

Okay, but what if the twins are aware of actual love after spending too much time with Vert, not the parental love

It doesn't change the outcome, the Twins aren't for lewd

Well if Blanc was already my waifu in that situation(yes please) then yeah you are right, I woulnd't do anything to twins
Unlessā€¦

110% lewd

Damnit user I just fapped like a half hour ago

you monster you're doing this on purpose

Maybe

Blanc Ram and Rom are my weakness

They say you can fight a weakness if you are exposed to it a lot
I'm gonna stop now since rules about posting spoilered lewds have been weird for some time now

Remember to be environmentally conscience and recycle your neps.

ConquestGear's story of un-redemption
pastebin.com/gtSkrKtq

Cozy story about Plutia, Nepgear, Neptune, and little IF/Compa.
pastebin.com/d7U1Pi19

Finally my queue is clean enough that I can actually make progress on other things

bumping

yeah?

you forgot Side Tail style

Neppy.

Nep.

Nepu

Nep Nep

Fuck off

Fuck off.

Don't bother with him. He makes a daily round of ctrl+v in all jap-game threads he can find for (You)'s.

Poor thing who needs to shitpost in every jap game thread to feel complete. I pity him.

I feel complete because of Neps

Being able to enjoy cute girls is a good feeling

I see loss

only way that picture could possibly be any better is if there's no protection involved

Missionary handholding is the best feeling ever. As is hugging before, during or after.

The best feeling I imagine would have to be knowing you impregnated a Nep

Cheeky cunt.

them thighs
Great work though lads

twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/844994923363532802

NANI

You know I don't even like rap but I always thought Snoop Dogg was pretty cool.

guess he finally found out

I wonder how long he's been pondering that mousepad.

We've come a long way.

without a doubt we live in the best timeline

My soul had been possessed by a demon. The writing demon

This has been the quickest 12 pages I've ever written, ever. I've got ideas for Vert, Cave and Uzume stories. Send help.

pastebin.com/jjMjRzWF

Guys I'm getting burnt out with leveling up in Re;Birth1 by fighting the same enemies over and over. I just want to continue the story. Is there any way to make the XP gain like crazy? I already have plans to increase it. Are there cheats or anything? I have the gog version.

Use the plan to make it babby mode, the combat in Neptunia is genuinely bland.

I only have 1 plan to make enemies easier to fight but it doesn't increase my level any faster which is the fucking problem here. The final boss is still taking too long to get to the level of. It has a move at low health that wipes out my entire squad no matter where they are in relation to it, no matter how many buffs they have or how many debuffs it has.

Hence why I just want to get like 1000% more XP so I can fly through it.

gonna read that later, thanks user

I want to grind with Nep

I liked it

Glad you liked it. If I keep up my current pace, I'll be done with part 2 by Monday or so.

Iffy is perfection

this almost makes me want to bully iffy tenderly

Theres a PSN flash sale featuring SeHa hard girls on sale for $11 or so.

I wanna bully Uni's girl parts!

This guys has the right idea

I don't know how to react to this.

The response was even better.

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/845014826443145216

Who the fuck up for Snoop Dogg appearing in the next Neptunia title?

IF is for tender love, not just bullying. She does deserve some though.

Just a quick heads-up, I've started a quest on /nep/, hopefully it'll go better than the previous ones. Check it out if interested.
>>>/nep/3738

Uzume is a hug and fug magnet

I want to lovingly molest Uzume and Kurome

[x] Iffy bullied

user pls

Nepgear's hobbies are the only reason Planeptune doesn't get swept away by all the other nations

I said earlier in the thread that even Neps appreciated Compa's perfect wife-like traits.

You know you can be unintentionally lewd, right?

Compa just wants to help her best friend ever with a point of insecurity, why would that be lewd?

Her innocence makes it extra lewd.

I'm getting a lot of dubs recently it must mean that they favor the cutest Makers

Seems Wine 2.4 fixed whatever broke the Neptunia games after 1.7.

I want to make Compa's tummy happy

Hey everybody. It's meee againā€¦Plutia~. I took a really long napā€¦ Some people said I slept allll weeekkk~. Ehehehā€¦

Welllll, I went to a newwww world, since everybody decided to bully me in the last oneā€¦ I was really upset, but Uni was sooooo nice to let me use a hidden dimension teleporterā€¦

Anywayyyy, I landed near the north pole, but I built a bunch of cities~. I've met a new Neppy Noire, and she seems nice~. But the Rei from here seems like she could be meanā€¦that's alright though, since I'm doing sooooo good, that I can transform nowā€¦

I'm going to continue my adventure right about nowwwwā€¦I reallllyyyy hope you join me again~. Bye-byeā€¦!

>>>/nep/3728

That's great. Pretty happy to see that, and with GOG out for it all now you can have a clean Nep experience on a FOSS OS.

I'll take a look at it!

But she's so heavenly.

I want her to dominate me

You want neps to do lots of things to you, maybe you should calm down a bit friendo

Whose ready for VR? or even be in it

Let's go on a date Rei

Nepgear! I need your panties to keep morale high! What say you?

Noire, let's hold hands in bed

I wanna go innawoods with Uni!

Alright then, what about IF?

Oh hell yeah, could I interest IF in a date afterwards?

New Thread