Dwarf Games

What are some good games about Dwarves? Anything you would recommend anons? Apart from Dwarf Fortress

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-ZMRJgdgYc&list=PL754DB1CEDDD960E0
youtube.com/watch?v=4BY1-fZeqJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, look, Dwarf Fortress thread!

Dwarves are the kikes of fantasy games. Who cares.

You can be a jew in Recettear.

This came out 3 months ago, go pirate and enjoy it if you're a fan of the books.

How about you fuck off pretty boyo before I take your long golden hair and use it to string you up by your entrails?

lmao

dwarves are jews, elves are fags and humans are superior big whoop everybody already knows this

I completely forgot about that, time to go Dwarf Pirate shit

Could be worse I could have made an Orc thread

It's literally the elves.
Captcha: elfbsn

dwarves cant be jews because they work for a living, hate elves, and care not for outside politics.
dwarves, being autistic and all, are probably closer to germans

They're also a race of tree-humping feminine wimps. They'd make pretty piss-poor Vikings.

t. gnome

is this supposed to be directed at me? elves are literally the weak effeminate race that believe themselves superior and jerk off to how elvish they are, with different tribes all believing they are the true elves.
sometimes they are also native american stand ins and sometimes they are more gay then jewish or more jewish then gay, but they are usually just gay jews.

I don't know sounds pretty nordic to me.

I was agreeing with you that elves are shit and are the true Jews of Tolkien-style fantasy.

Tolkien himself apparently compared the Dwarves to Jews, but he also liked the Jews and didn't perceive them as scheming, greedy fucks. Because of that, there's no true Jewish race in his works or works that rip his races off.

I always hated how modern fantasy writers take minor actions or traits of a race and exaggerated it until it becomes their defining characteristics.

Are the annunaki/nibiruans the inspiration for dwarves? They're bearded, obsessed with gold and hide inside mountains. The major difference is that annunaki/nibiruans are depicted as giants in the old scriptures, while dwarves are tiny.

the dwarfs of norse mythology are their inspiration

You're forgeting Norway and Finland exist, and no one is that dumb to say that Finland is wimpy, Simo might hear you.

The Dwarvish language is inspired by Semitic languages and their displacement throughout Middle-earth draws comparisons with the jews, but their culture is more like that of Early Middle Ages Germanic peoples: metalworkers, builders, axe-armed

Reminder that elven women "get lost" in the woods to have sex with bears

t. bear

Fuck you, Duergar, and Illithid games, namely, an Illithid game by THQ because they did destroy all humans, and that shit would be amazing with 2e tier Mind Flayers.

Go play some rogue likes.
Net Hack (and Net Hack derivatives) can let you dwarf it up hard.
ToME has a dwarf racial that makes dorfs stronger the more gold they have, plus a class centered around controlling a jewish monster and precious stones.
so that's fun

Yes and its called Dragon Age Inquisition :^)

Tolkein literally based the Dwarven language on Hebrew, but fat, insecure manchildren feel the need to project their failures all over every fantasy world they find resulting in cringy rapeposting and gay dwarf masturbation sessions.

You got any proof to back that up, handsome?

Ask your mom, elf.

Fucking wrong. The Norse didn't create the bearded dwarf. The Egyptians did.
THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES THE BES

WE

The best dwarves aren't actually dwarves and are just inspired by them, like the Dwemer from TES or the D'ni from Myst

WUZ

Sure, come over here and smell my bear dick.

That's wrong too. Bes is depicted in an ancient power pose, one that denotes a small guy and taps into the ancient mana. None of the Dwarves of Norse myth used this pose.

Dragons crown for proud dwarven bomb brawler

Come to think of it, is Warhammer Fantasy the only sort of IP that does the Dwarf justice and not make them golddiggers?

and here i thought dwarfcorp was a dead scam.

You must be new to Holla Forums?

butthurt.txt

DORFS

its rare that the threads in this format pertain to the topic in the op, but id like to see it happen.

Looks like shallow Dwarf Fortress, but I sure as fuck wish Dwarf Fortress had a better visual display, something like Dungeon Keeper, although it's not hard to visualize the forts you make.

that's a chaos dwarf - does using magic and selling weapons to orcs and goblins like "doing the dwarf justice"?
also, no such thing as WHFB anymore
we sigmarines now

Warlords Battlecry 1/2/3.
Classic RTS'es with interesting hero D&D-like RPG progression that does carry inbetween maps both for campaign/skirmish and perhaps for ded-since-arrival-in-90's multiplayer.
Go ahead pirate them now.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-ZMRJgdgYc&list=PL754DB1CEDDD960E0
youtube.com/watch?v=4BY1-fZeqJ8

I remember when I was young watching gameplay of a game with a small band of dwarves marching through a forest and for years I've tried my hardest to remember what it was and I think this is that game, or one of these games.

Top tier taste, user.

As much as I'd like to agree Dwarf Fortress Dwarves are way to retarded. Even the Nobles who're infamous for their bullshit are more notable because of how incompetent they are.

Tile set or did Toady do something new?

Wait, I've found two different games, The Dwarfs and We Are The Dwarves. Which is good? Neither? Both?

Neither.

Chaos dwarfs have been forgotten since long time ago. It is a shame. Demon infused war machines mixed up with centaur dwarf calvary and chaos magic. On top of pretty much regular dwarf troops and slaves.
I didn't had occasion to play or even see them in tabletop but not a single game having their chaos dwarfs equivalent should be punishable. At least 9th age and KoW added them.

how about an isometric rpg like baldur's gate with either a dwarf main or custom (network) party of all dwarves. (also, icewind dale, or temple of elemental evil (dwarves sucked in that game though because of run speed)

N SHIIIIEEEETTTT

If the Jews lived off of alcohol, got irrationally angry over nothing constantly, lived in giant mines in the ground, were massively muscular, and could dual wield battle axes, they'd be pretty fucking awesome.

Where is her beard?

Where else?

Man, I was expecting something hot, like a thick, full downstairs beard. Instead I get cornrows.

Beginning of the End Times for medieval 2 tw has bretty gud chaos dorf faction, armoured ogres, hordes of slaves, and bullshit demonic artillery included.

Is there a first person option too, to control a dwarf like dungeon keeper had?