Bunkerchan is Down DUE TO HOAT MAINTENANCE

Bunkerchan is Down DUE TO HOAT MAINTENANCE

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkerchan.xyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Host*

Is there an eta as to when this 'hoat' maintenance will end?

Welcome back lad

And I don't even know. There's no eta.

Hey howard, havent seen you in a while. You still want to big out massive canals through australia?

I never left.
Leftypol has simply gotten to the point that it is not worth my time posting here.

I while I have not been posting, I have been checking in from time to time.

Indeed I do, across America too.
I would also like to complete the 'Atlantropa' project.
In honestly however, recently I have been investing a great deal of time into investigating the plausibility of reclaiming the majority of Doggerland (a side effect of which would be turning the Baltic into the world largest fresh water reservoir).

fuck u

We haven't even gotten around to poldering in the IJselmeer in the netherlands, how do you plan on reclaiming such a large track of land?

What implications does this have for the gulfstream and the climate of mainland europe?

Well the Netherlands lacks the resources of the entire world.
The Technate that I propose would not have that limitation.

I think by far the easiest method would be to simply build a series of dam-like sea walls.
The tallest dam in the world is already ~98 meters, the vast majority of Doggerland is only ~100 meters under, so it would be rather easy to do.

The main problem is the sheer amount of concrete required; Something that can be easily overcome by cannibalizing the Urals.

Why would any of those things matter?
In a Technate, everyone would live in sealed, environmentally controlled cities.
Any outside weather is irrelevant.

That said, I do doubt any major disruptions would occur.
Remember that Doggerland was a real surface landmass until relatively recently.

Howard please, that is far to expensive and hard to build, as well as unneccecary. Just use proven dutch techniques. Stone and clay works really well.

Agriculture.
Then why do you need so much new land, just make floating cities.

boring and nonviable if the world is not environmentally shit

you just slipped from "semi-serious proposal" to "the work of someone who's watched too much fucking anime" all the time

go back to watching Big O

'Expensive' in the sense that you are using it is just not applicable to a Technate.
In the case of what material to use, only elements considered are material suitability and energy cost.

I am literally talking about tens of thousands of kilometers of of seawall, that majority of that being around 100 meters high (700 meters in places if you wish to 'close it off' by damming through the Norwegian trench to Scandinavia).
Due to the sheer level of stress that such a structure would have to endure.
I would say that (extremely 'deep') reinforced concrete walls would be the way to go.

An irrelevant concern.
All plant matter grown in the Technate would be done so in an automated, enclosed, factory environment.
Like-wise, all meat will be cultured and grown in similar automated, enclosed, factory environments.

Several reasons.
I first is archeological, Doggerland was inhabited by prehistoric man.
Indeed, fishing vessels occasionally drag up bones and small artifacts from this period.
Simply put, Doggerland is very much an archeological 'lost world'.
There is no telling what we could find down there.

The second reason is energy production.
There is the potential for a series of damns located around the seawalls.
These dams would be very large and as such have an enormous energy generation potential.

The previous points in mind.
The fact that it opens up a large amount of land for the building of enclosed cities is a bonus.

Fully enclosed and environmentally controlled cities are quite the opposite.
They allow for perfect comfort of the residents year round.

Please state how exactly.
The materials for such structures exist.
The technology to build such structures exist.
I fail to see how they are nonviable.

I assure you that I only watch moe SoL shit.
None of which feature enclosed cities.

Should be up by 3PM GMT.

What is bunkerchan?

a Holla Forums spin-off with barely any users and a design that makes peoples' eyes bleed

Dead board anyway

Well I can connect to bunkerchan server

ETA FOR WHEN IT BE OPERATIONAL: 3PM - 6PM

Official backup.

this

hey Space_ what is we make a generic imageboard and leave the politcs on a second plane to atract a larger audience and bend them towards leftism?

Just go to the best non Holla Forums leftist website
0ch.org
0ch.org
0ch.org
0ch.org
0ch.org
0ch.org
0ch.org
0ch.org
0ch.org

Kinda exists.
Spacechan.xyz exists but bunkerchan niche is purely leftist.

Nice thos still too memeful
Still, we should promote this one to normies.

Bunker chan lol

HOXHAIST-IST OF ALL TIME

Where is bunkerchan? I'm getting nervous, and this place turns out to be exactly the shithole I left.

bunkerchan.xyz/
still down because all the memes expired

France.

Bunkerchan is fine, the Data is fine.
Its just that our host has forced it into read-only rescue mode and I can't pull the database out because wrong permissions its also going under a Massive DDOS at the moment.

I feel deeply sorry for all of it's 13 users.