NEW CPY HINT

HINT: The answer is not always #42

So what do you guys think the game is going to be ? 42 is really close to 47 and since it's not always 42 it could be 47 therefore hitman.

Sniper elite 4 takes place in 1943 so it could be that too.

I bet the next one will be Nier.

Isn't that a Douglas Adams reference?

this is the worst take on a hint I've ever seen.

It should be, at least that's how I took it.

Sniper Elite III

3 didn't have Denuvo and is already cracked

If its shitman then i might actually pirate it

Isn't Sniper Elite 4 the one with the new version of Denuvo? The same that will be on Nier?

Why? The only other instances of a 40-something number I remember in the games are the series 46 clones in the first two games. That's a stretch

It's nier

How could it be Nier? Was it leaked?

It's nice to know that Denuvo is broken but, get this, nobody gives a shit about games with Denuvo in the first place.

2B Ass

What the fuck are you talking about? Could you have made your shitty Denuvo thread any more cryptic?

I reported you for making a shit OP, get your shit together ffs.

Almost certainly Hitman.

Hopefully NieR is done quick. Its probably the first Denuvo game a lot of people really want.

So ONE game out of a couple of dozen then. Good job CPY.

BATMAN CONFIRMED

snorefest, dick candy is much more effective at getting attention

Sniper Elite 4 is revamped Denuvo yes.
So we either get a not entirely shit game like Hitman With A Box Around It or a confirmation that "revamped" Denuvo is also broken, either would be good news.

So what's Snoiper Elite 4 like? Same old same old as 3 and V2?

It's the same "le nazis are ebil!!1!" shit that's been spewed out a million times before
Pre-order and get the mission to kill Hitler goyim!

Total War Warhammer or fuck off.

I could have sworn I've read this same response a week ago

It's a good sign. That means more people here are getting redpilled

It's planet coaster.

It's not "Life, the Universe and Everything", it's just a planet.

Totally not this

But that tells me jack shit about the actual game

This is probably it

It tells you everything you need to know. It's bluepilled Jewish propaganda masquerading as a game. It's made to condition people into believing it's okay to hate and kill Nazis by repeatedly telling players they're evil and turned people into lampshades.

Does anyone care about that game enough for there to be a hype-generating hint?

Doesn't matter. CPY don't crack games because "someone" cares about it. They do it cause they want to do it.

I thought they only hyped it up for big releases.

shoo shoo shill

Go defend denvuo back on halfchan

I would probably bother to pirate Hitman tbh. Shame it could have been a good game if it wasn't for all the season/always online/denuvo crap

isn't the game in very early access? like really early.

Here come the shills

What? no, the full game is out, it never even entered EA to begin

There's no excuse for the always online and DRM shit but after Absolution they had their budget cut pretty severely as well as their manpower. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that the episodic model was chosen out of necessity rather than shekel grabbing

praise kek

Yeah, I'm not sure about the Planet Coaster thing. So far I've managed to guess every hint correctly but this is really giving me some trouble.

I wish they would just fucking tell us. I'm bad at hints.

If they weren't the only group cracking these games they probably wouldn't bother making hints

Come on user, we just have to think.
I think the Douglas Adams reference is simply because 42 was the ultimate answer, but in this case it's just "not 42", the problem is, where do you go from 42 to find another answer? Some anons say 47 for Hitman, but that's just a random leap, 41 or 43 would make more sense, but they're not really associated with any debungo games that I know of.

hmmmm

2B?

It's probably Nier.

The only way I get to Hitman is that it was a six-episode game. 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47. I think the Planet Coaster guess is more likely, honestly

I don't see how it could be. Wouldn't they need to get their hands on the game in order to crack it? I don't think it's even available to preload right now

Could be a possibility i guess

I have high hopes for this and wish to meme it a reality.

That would be the shit

Game isn't even out yet, so unless they somehow got their hands on the preload I don't see how they could possibly have been able to crack it.

Not beyond the realms of possibility, considering how fast it took to do RE7.

If it's nier i might try out the game. Because from what i've seen it's shit but it's a combination of weebs eating trash and ass that makes a few tards regard it as good.

Fuck this bullshit, just release it.

it's actually pretty good a part from the graphics.

The game is actually just alright. Some of the side quests are legitimately bullshit however.