Defeat very annoying boss

Were you playing DQ8?
I got really salty about that boss fight with Dhoulmangus. I was fucking steamrolling the whole place, 10 levels over everything else on all party members, then Dhoulmangus cracks it up by another 5-8 levels, so I have to fuck off and grind metal slimes for another couple hours.

What game?

no wonder there's no tension of "i have to win this shit" anymore

smt 4 apocalypse does this multiple times and you cant save so if you lose one fight you have to do it all over again

Most SMT games do this

I wish the git gud culture died

its still bullshit because of how long the dialogue is between fights

why don't you stick to babby games instead of ruining something people enjoy?

You can skip the dialogue completely by pressing the fast forward button

its still long even with that

He honestly reminds me of how some faggot journos put out a bunch of "why gitgud mentality need to die", shortly after that one guy utterly failed at playing nuDoom in a stream some time back.

Than stop dying to the second boss. That's an easy solution

Happened to me in nier automata during ending A. But that was mostly me being an idiot and not buying restorative items from the robot because I thought there wouldn't be any more bosses until later on I managed to not die until the ball boss but I managed to kill him and resupplied

No it shouldn't have. Because git gud suceeded in it's purpose of keeping people who don't want to put the effort into getting good, out of the games. Although it had the inverse effect of attracting a bunch of over-competitive elitist faggots it's still better than a game flooded with fucking casuals who can't play the game worth fuck.

Just watch a lp on youtube breh.

There's three monsters you can catch you do a instant 100 tension to all party members move that makes the fight way easier.

It's easy, just don't get hit.

What a faggot.

Sounds quite good to me. Or are you one of those guys who want everything on a silver plate?
What make games good is overcoming challenges. That's also what makes life good.

What is the Cave Story triple boss rush?

but if git gud culture dies it git guds and tries again

Sounds like Final Fantasy 3, except instead of throwing you into a boss fight, it shoves you into a 1-3 hour long dungeon with no ability to save.

Thank heavens for Tribe King because fuck that fight and fuck not being able to skip shit in RPGs.

Truly a terrible design choice

cave story does this. twice.

You don't want to really know what happens, it's a monkey's paw type of wish.

But it's all good, because at that point in the game, you can summon his mom to kill him.

Persona 4? Because when Adachi turns into that huge eyed thing, it fucks my shit up

That isn't Adachi

Good thing the Dark World is easy as fuck though.