PS4 Is now sadly on PC

This is a dicipline zapper. It shocks you when you can't break an addiction.

WITH PS4 announced dead today. I recomend this to all of us, the great Sony fans. We must great our gaming addiction. We cannot play on pc or any other filthy consoles .

Please spread the word - Colin Moriarty

@

This cane he true

How did he die?

What the fuck this thread is about?

Electricity.

Just use a pavlok

I don't understand, what the hell is going on.

Why are there so many topic about this?

Neogaf and other Sony niggwrs are upset Sony put all ps4 games on PC via psnow

Sony shills user

but streaming is shit. I mean sure you got em on PC, but nobody that isn't a total idiot would stream them.

But its a streaming service, isn't it? I mean, its not really a game there, you have to pay rent or something.

It is a streaming service, you pay them monthly for a library of games

In spirit you can't say NEVER EVER now since no ps4 game is technically exclusive now

Laggy 720p streaming is the future of ps4 gaming on pc? Nah. As ps4 owner i am not offended by this, its laughable someone would even try to use it.

How does this work? You just play the game on a server? isn't there a fuckload of input lag?

It's like that OnLive thing that died out.

I see, but how does it work?

Here's a person playing Arcania on it. Judge the amount of lag yourself.

I had to do the fucking captcha just to write this. Ps4 is not dead. The psnow service has SEVERAL HUNDRED MILLISECONDS OF PING and the stream is 720p. This results in a garbage experience. I think it's mostly a thing offered by Sony to get people to play their games and say "hey, I could just buy an actual ps4 and not have to deal with the lag and poor stream quality."

It sends your keyboard/etc. inputs to the server, and sends video/audio data back.

Now get back to reddit.

HOLD THE FUCK UP
Can you play Katamari Forever in this shit?
Input lag is tolerable as I usually play with 600 ping in anything.

Never ever becomes 2 seconds later.

Call me when there's emulation.

I know that bro, what I'm asking is if it's playable, if it works well.

It's hard to tell, I guess I'll have to try it out myself to find out.

I heard there's no captcha in neogaf, you should go back there.

Another video. A person playing Last of Us on a laptop.

Jesus christ the sonyggers really get into butthurt overdrive. Somehow the people who play on the microsoft console of all things are the smallest faggots. either that or while there are retards who would get a modern nintendo/sony console, there aren't retards who would get a modern microsoft one for whatever reason.
Speaking of which, the ps4 has been dead at launch. If you want all of the ps4's "library" just go to youtube or something.

I tried playing RDR through Playstation Now on my PC, I have a 980 an i5 and 8g of DDR4 ram with an 80~mbps connection. It was UNPLAYABLE. The lag was that bad.

I have (Video Hardware) for streaming service
Okay, I know steam big picture runs like shit and running big picture is a mandatory have to use in home streaming, but come on dude. Things like packet loss and average ping are more important than your hardware.

can we have a moment of silence please?

psnow is an emulator right?

sure buddy

u sound like a faget

I was just laying all my specs out on the table.

Your specs are pointless, what's your network status.

What am I looking at? The video is cutscenes and walking. When I finally find combat footage it's so easy that no input lag would matter.

Is it the framerate? Is that the game and not the uploader's failure?

Read my entire post.

80-90mbps down, 5-10mbps up. Forgot to put my upload in my post.

You still left out ping. Where are you located in relation to the PSNow server?

What is your packet loss average, what is your average send recieve, what is your ping, where are you in relation to the host?

They may have removed the required aspects, but there are still people that defend that piece of shit after they tried pulling that. It's likely still spying on you.

Tried looking up where the servers are, there is one 366 miles from me. Said the server was in a town that's southwest of LA, so I picked a city around there on speedtest. I can never get packet loss to register on any of these testing websites, usually I get it telling me that Java is disabled, which it usually is, but even after turning it on it doesn't register.