What games did pieceofshit4 even have to make this worth playing on my pc ?

What games did pieceofshit4 even have to make this worth playing on my pc ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yw6Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly weeb games and a few actual exclusives.

Bloodborne, that's about it, I'm unsure if Nioh is a 2nd party exclusive like Bloodborne so maybe a PC port will release eventually, probably not though.

yakuza and uncharted?

Didn't uncharted 4 bomb ?

Learn to use the catalog you cuckchan browsing faggot

no, it sold the usual several millions.

here's the question though, what subscription based streaming service is worth several hundred ms of input lag and 720p video streams

It's shit but it sold very well.

Not to be that guy, but are any of the Uncharted games good? They always struck me as a poor man's Tomb Raider with tacked on cover shooting sections.

There are some worthwhile games but Playstation Now is a shit service even if you have really high internet speeds. The input lag for the service is abhorrent

Thats nice OP
>>>/cuckchan/

PC always wins

When I meant to say was, isn't the game fucking mediocre at best ?

Yeah, because what the PC needed was a fucking subscription service to stream games

This isn't a win for the PC.
It isn't a win for the PS4.
It sure as fuck isn't a win for the consumer.
And with PSNow likely going the way of OnLive, just taking longer for them to bleed out, it's not a win for Sony - no matter how desperately they want it to be.

all the uncharted games are just interactive movies

but i love them

Cry all you want, cuckolds. Nothing's going to bring your games back

A really good question would be 'who thought something like this would be a good idea?' It almost seems like an intentionally bad idea.

Sony doesn't lose a lot in this venture, if this picks up people on PC who weren't planning on buying a PS4 then they get to rent out games to them and get a return on it.

Playstation now is on pc?

It is, make sure to start subscribing to play all the playstation has to offer for the low, low price of $12.99

is it $12.99 a month? because I probably just get a month of it when N-Sane trilogy comes out and bail after I finish all 3 games In like an afternoon

It's simple, Sony got so assblasted by the PS3, PSP, and PSN hacks - that they are now terrified of allowing end users to have any sort of access to dedicated hardware. They want to switch everything over to streaming as soon as possible, so they can lock that shit down and totally control the play environment. If they can make it viable, they also stand to make a LOT of money by chopping up their game catalogs into tiered packages similar to how cable channels are and then charging premium prices for access to the newest/most popular games.

PS4 has 2_ games

You mean N-like an afternoon.

probably, I'm autistically good at crash bandicoot to be completely honest, like, get every gem in the first warp room before getting any crystals just because I can autistically good.

N-sane trilogy might be coming to pc

archive.is/Yw6Ug

Well then fuck PSnow
Honestly I've always had the hunch, considering activision deliberately supported getting skylanders working in dolphin, it doesn't surprise me that it would eventually be ported

Wait what is this?

You must be out of touch as fuck to believe the causal cinematic experience bombed.

So is playstation going the way of xbox now? Are nintendo the only ones making consoles with any exclusives now?

It's called the Bloodborne machine for a reason, you fucking faggot.

There are no fucking games.