Planetside 2: Turbo Spergs Edition

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

Server: Emerald (US East)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

When you apply, be certain you mention being from Holla Forums, otherwise your application will be rejected.

In the news…

We will do our best to put together a full timeline of the tremendous autism that was just witnessed.

Other urls found in this thread:

quacksgaming.boards.net/thread/1703/qg-shut-ask-pendragon
twitch.tv/videos/128637828
youtube.com/channel/UCNTuRJWhEdvR4XGj-c8XOgg/videos
discord-gg/KD3TgfQ
help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/659115-chat-icons-and-emoticons
youtube.com/watch?v=8KN4m6rBaGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas the Vanu, new thread now

Doodsrsly did nothing wrong
anyone who shames him is a shill
FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT

Get bullied nerd.

Who is Shane?

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Love you guys, can't join back up, school in work in shit. Remember, if she is down, its legal.

Sorry man, everyone (((bullied away))) your only chance to hang out with the outfit. No more live streams for you. You should blame the outfit (((leadership))) who can't stand the thought of anyone actually thinking.

hang yourself you reddit piece of filth. give me one reason i shouldnt have kicked you out.

I didn't want to see anyone bullied ;_;

WHERE'S THE POTATO GUIDE PLZ

he deserves it tbh

Vod is rendering, will be up on YouTube in a few hours. This episode is going to spawn some of the best OC we've had yet.

where is the potato guide

He's innocent!

repostin old thing I made

My new movie.

Holy shit, when was this?

What do you mean by this?

It was done ironically prior to the emblem being thought up.

Hi, Masketta Sperg.

wew

Nah, I'm the guy who was talking about 4am threads in the last thread. I'm not retarded enough to stream anything or actually use Reddit.

Fuck, who will make poems now?

What are you, a pleb?

Doodsrsly did nothing wrong though. This info graphic just makes wwew look like sjws.

Nice digits, autist.

Yeah. He's totally innocent. Just like how Guts is the villain of Berserk.

Post what was wrong

let this day be known as the day when 272 became the mark of the autist

Fucking everything.

Not an argument.

Stop trying to defend yourself. It's sad.

Who do you think you're replying to?

You're defending a Redditor that streams video games.

You're a social justice warrior pretending to be a genuine 8channer.

So you agree with me that you're social justice warriors pretending to be image board users

So we are all in agreement that the behavior you are exhibiting is that of social justice warriors and you also have no will to stop that cult mentality and you will live your entire lives this way. Got it. We all get it man.

Whatever floats your boat, my man.

Not at all. SJWs want to include people with mental retardation and unbearable autism. We kick them out.

Talk about cult mentality. WEW LAD

You attribute to yourself the work of others you have unhealthy control issues over the members of this community you only reply with grunts and funny faces and you call me mentally handicapped? Indeed the kettle calling the pot black.

Would you feel better if I called you a delusional faggot instead of mentally handicapped?

Must be great to have such a lack of self-awareness.

or how about anyone that disagrees with the core tenants of our principles is not an ally and a possible enemy. If you aren't down with removing the cancer then step aside faggot and let the real men in.

No i would be happy if you just completely ignored me entirely from the very beginning. I never asked for you to bully me. You were looking for the first intelligent person to speak to jump on top of in some pathetic attempt at masculinity and bravado to secure your gay boring command style to remain unchanged. You lead the platoon fucking poorly you always have and I would suspect you do it on purpose but now I know you just lack the mental ability to understand high level gameplay aspects in a given cyberspace theater. You suck at video games and you're kicking out the guy who would teach you what you lack that would teach you what you simply cannot see and that thing is how to have fun.

you can only ignore a screeching idiot for so long and besides why don't you follow your own suggestion there?

Enjoy getting farmed by VS you dumb apes you actual monkeys

Okay, this dragged on long enough. You HAVE to be joking.

I don't even have a smug of this cali- oh wait
do you accept condescending Assanges?

I missed you glorious faggots.

Go be a Holla Forums smoker someplace else. The faggot ITT complaining about the outfit right now is cancer that got removed and is shitting the place up in response.

so in other news

It's almost like they're getting getting something out of this.

Kek

What was the stated reason?
There is no stated reason. You're a bunch of fucking retards eat shit fuck you

Cry more.

He got paid for getting back that`s for sure.

I'm not crying faggot I'm going to join enclave. I'm getting natural gets and dubs left and fucking right while blowing your dumb nigger arguements out the water lick my butthole again and kiss my butt cheek

it seems like they want to have a large say as to what happens in game and inorder to do that they need to be the audience instead of those whales which means paying up and then threatening to take that pay away if things don't go their way

it's not going to work mind you since ps2 is stable as is so giving them more money just means they'll keep on as is

Would you say they have a pay-to-win strategy?

A stated reason wasn't necessary at that point. You fucked yourself over long before the unit took turns verbally spitroasting you.

That was my my read on it to. They know DBG only listens when they smell money on the person speaking. So they're trying to buy-in to gain influence and get them to prioritize more outfit-focused features.

TE and TE-affiliated have been shilling the same agenda on leddit as well.

wew

only if the price is right

it's a goon tactic which was used to great effect on EVE online that still to this day hasn't entirely recovered from it but when they were in their prime goons were effectively the gate keepers of EVE online so ccp were very short sighted in accepting that relationship as goons did nothing but push away business from ccp

I just wanna set something clear. Troopernoh4x isn't just a fucking retard who decided to shit around on WWEW. He was actually the admin of a Garry's Mod server that was active for years on end before he decided to end it all in a drama-fit with the lead-admin.

quacksgaming.boards.net/thread/1703/qg-shut-ask-pendragon

See here, it was a zombie survival server, and this guy was basically universally hated as an admin, and at some points people would just leave when he would get on. He killed the fucking server with his drama and bullshit, and so he took refuge here, doing the same subversion as before.

NEVER TRUST THIS RETARD, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. HE MADE ME WASTE GOD KNOWS HOW MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF HIS E-DRAMA BULLSHIT

He dindu muffin

How naive. Have they actually accomplished anything since returning?

if they wish to be the gate keepers, then they need to heavily use the forums and apply for every position they can

In his videos Buzz rambles about the great planetside in the sky etc. He sounds like a man who has seen better days when he talks about planetside.
Perhaps hes trying to get his large band of autists to influence them like the goons in order to bring about the planetside he yearns for.
The problem here is, he better have a lot of people who subscribe, or nothing will happen at all, the dev team is stripped down for H1Z1 so unless planetside suddenly starts raking in another million or two per month the chucklefucks at Daybreak won't bat an eye.

she wasn't 13

anyone have any salt caps already from the third season?

you are somewhat correct, at best they'll be able to effect inconsequential things though if they have a larger forum presence then any one else which will mean getting moderation positions

Fuck off you thin skinned monkey non-human.

Hey guess what you don't rule over me you actual nonhuman

he's the outfit leader

I didn't elect his queer nigger ass so he can suck my balls you dumb mother fucker

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize- Voltaire

If you think replying to me with anime images will leave any impact on my mind you are wasting your money and time on me. I'm baiting you out of the shadows and into light. Everyone can see what you're doing.

You can come clean now, we all know you are pretending.

You're an idiot

He's not pretending.

Yeah I'm real. I'm really here to bring people together and uplift their abilities. You're here to laugh at me as a group of "leaders". You're not the leadership of anything. You're a bunch of pathetic goons. I'm one man. You're an unelected body deciding what community thinks and interacts with. The anti-Jewish language you spew is not unifying it is actually literally what you are.
You're Anglo beta males. You're the biggest bigots and racists alive.

It's like the gods gave us with the gift of autism.

I'm just an autist in the outfit. Keep crying.

Anyone want to take bets on how many posts? Will he reach triple digits and propel himself to "Xbone shill" territory?

That kind of autism is unique, I'm not sure. Still,
(215)

he's done

This is one of the funniest threads I have read on this board in a very long time. I haven't seen a spergout of this caliber since the devs of Yandere Simulator and OneShot stopped by. We need to have an "autism hall of fame" and sticky shit like this.

God, yeah, Yandere Dev's meltdown was something else. Staying silent for two hours on actual criticism, then replying with three paragraphs of "fuck you, I'm going to Reddit to get my dick sucked" after someone finally called him a faggot.

Where's the headlights video?

It'll happen soon™

I can only hope that at some point I've gotten to shoot this guy while on NC. This is the most entertaining planetside thread I've seen yet. Good job.

Soon

Still trying to find suitable music for it

Poor masqe, Destin to become a meme like nacho

make self reference
is good meme

Got anything lighter? Video is only 2.5 minutes and it's very light on action, more just a tard being a tard

Get a short ambient piece. Why does it even need a song playing in the background?

Nah I just put a bunch of classic NES music to it, exporting now

It better be worth it.

It probably isn't, me forgetting about the headlights keybind, turning them off, then tard blows it up so I blow up his, then I see his sunderer a minute later and blow it up again, and then he tries to 1 vs 1 me and fails at it

While it's encoding, here's my old and new crosshair overlay images if anybody cares

You can't waste the batteries.

I go with this, mebe I'm weird but my brain likes it.

It funny to think these used to necessary before they finally unfucked the sights.

Ignore an application from Korbo Mason, got on the wrong account. I'm trying to figure out some account bullshit with daybreak because for some reason I have 2 accounts with them (on the same email) and I'm trying to figure out how to get the correct one working. And for some reason the correct name is misspelled on Daybreak's side so idk if I can get it back.

what the fuck Daybreak

That is probably my favorite oc from cuckchan, even though I hate Indar.

Well… most of Indar.

I grew up playing quake, and back then everyone theory crafted about "Best way to set a reticle in any situation

Then all of us agreed that Fire engine yellow with a black outline was the best way to see under any situation, since fire engine yellow shows up against any situation other than pure white or near pure white, in which case the black outline still allows you to aim accurately

Also if any of you want to align your custom crosshairs, just full screen this and set up your overlay software till you find dead center

We don't need your permission, you absolute sperg

This is golden. Keep it up.

hi mom,i'm posting in legendary thred :DDDDDDDDD

If you want me to play any specific songs, post a goytube link so I can download it
I don't want to play it directly from the browser for reasons

Why cant I find WWEW in the outfit finder?

Which server are you on, fam? Make sure you're on emerald/Us east.

I found it. Had to logout and log back in.

If anything, the music is in the way.

It's not much effort to make a musicless version, be a bit

For your viewing pleasure, here is the VoD from yesterday.

Is there a teamspeak/discord?

wew

Just use the ingame voice you fucking faggot.

I'm NC

The thing is I've had Holla Forums visit my streams and they were fine

When I dropped by him yesterday something seemed off, good thing I bailed before shit really went south

Had I known now that I wish I had knew then given the lack of NC intelligence I would have been TR

Anyways no music version

Was there a way to get the wwew emblem for free?

Top kek. That's what you get for playing NC, tbh fambulance.

8 LAYERS OF IRONY DEEP

Outfit armor decal, join the outfit and get it from inventory > change appearance > decal, scroll down till you find it. It costs 400 certs.

If you complete the social achievements

I never lose sight of this thing and have been using it for ~5 years now.

Turns out I uploaded the wrong two, these are the right ones

Perfectly centered

Human eyes are most sensitive to a yellow/green color that you'll usually see on school signs and construction workers.

That, combined with a black outline has worked wonders for me. I don't use anything fancy past that, literally just a 4 pixel dot with 8 pixels of black outline around it (no corners).

Any fag online that can accept my application?

INTELLECTUAL CHECKMATE
seriously reminds me of that guy

I feel disgusted now

I used to run just a small dot like that years ago, but eventually with the 4 borders around it you reflexively if the border touches your target by muscle memory alone you'll correct to center the dot on the target, even with a 180 degree flick

It's how I kill the two dudes at the start of this, I'm swinging the aim around and as soon as the outer edge touches I press the click, because by then my reticle will be dead center over their head for the headshot

I know it sounds utterly stupid but it's why they put circles on reticles, to teach reflex muscle memory

Truly worse than 9/11. Them magriders too. God damn magriders man.

Same shit with this, when you have a circle around the reticle reflex muscle memory kicks in and if anything touches it you don't even think, you just fire

How I snap shot the two guys when I raced up the stairs

It was one thing to be present when this went down yesterday, it's quite another to see this fucker's face as he does it.
Holy. Shit. Good fucking riddance.

you deserve much worse

Shit, he can't even stream right. He could've put it on the top right and playing at a sub 15(at a glance) framerate is the worst. I still had 30+ fps and the vanu were all twitchy and shit during that which made it impossible to hit them them half the time; and I'm on the east fucking coast.

I don't think I would've noticed the crosshair if you didn't point it out in that one. Thanks for the advice, I'll try out a crosshair overlay. I've been playing up to BR50 something without one.

I run everything in windowed mode and use custom desktop logo

Any of you fags still got that "Planetside 2 for Toasters" thing? Just downloaded the game again and kinda need it, worried that my shitty laptop will blow itself up when I try to play it.

I love when I run across assholes like this, I go grab an ant and I just build way outside and prevent them from being able to get into their base from then on

Before you mentioned that, I looked into Recurision Tracker and there's an addon for crosshairs and assigning custom ones- thanks for mentioning anyway. I'll try that out if I don't like this.

I was going to vigorously masturbate but instead i watched the whole 1 hour, 7 minutes and 49 seconds of this.

Has anyone got that flowchart image about which guns to buy?

lel, autist vs autists, i want to jump back in this game just for the lulz, is emerald still populated like it used to be ?

More than it used to be, The Enclave's back.

AND SO IT BEGINS

Make me famous faggots
Make me fucking famous
Spread that video you losers

Also post your face ITT and let's see what you look like you're probably really ugly

proof

purge mrdaylight

WEW
He is actually back.

But how will you prove it's your content when you deleted it?

I have a YouTube account with my face on it moron

I have the original flash recording jackass

Post it.

holy shit it is him

Are you not entertained?

anyone know if this is still accurate or if there's an updated version anywhere?

Oh yeah you're getting sued for bullying mrdaylight now. I'm going to take your money fashygoy.

Aww, how sweet. He sounds like the guy who threatens to sue everything the first chance he gets.
Also:

I've made no statements on the MisterDaylight issue.

Holy fuck lads, still taking it easy from vidya because real life shit, and now I come back
reading this shit that you just bullied another twitch faggot who doesn't know the sanctity of what happens in wwew stays in wwew.

Looks pretty correct to me.

Yet, you have this on your channel and you didn't even make it. You're such a retarded autist, it's funny.

Well, its better than nothing I guess

It's my voice it's my content. You don't own that. You don't own my voice. You're going to court faggot.

If he's streaming Holla Forums why is he still in the outfit?
"I have no loyalty to Holla Forums or whatever"
Hmm

You're all reported for racism

It's my recording, that is combined with another audio source from another user's recording and it contains in-game sound effects. You don't own the video, though, nobody does. Calling the kettle black.
Who'd want to own that soylent drenched thing anyway? Twinks, when will they ever learn?
k

It's my voice and you do not own my voice. You're a fucking loser and I'm way more attractive than all of you physically and mentally. My ideas are simply too intelligent for you to comprehend you can only understand grunts and funny faces.

Keep posting memes you actual fool

Someone give me a link to his channel, I can provide proof I slapped at least one version of that webm together in sony vegas. Maybe I can get jewtube to take it down.

OH BOY IT SEEM LIKE MRDAYLIGHT AND DOODSRSLY ARE STREAM FRIENDS

Here, famps.
youtube.com/channel/UCNTuRJWhEdvR4XGj-c8XOgg/videos

Hey, hey, hey! Why did you hide your videos? Aww that's you're so adorable.

Go figure.

Here

There's no way this isnt him pretending to be retarded and really bored

He's on 200 billion levels of irony. You're a baby compared to him.

Aw, what a shane. ;^)

Anyone have an archive of last thread's deleted posts?

Behead nonweebs
also, this isn't super condemning, considering anyone can hop in any stream at any time and just start shitposting

SEE

Maybe he didn't want you to see how many sick views he's got on his channel.

I like the salt when it gets out of it though.

Yeah I shitpost. I told you day one I shitpost. Why are you so god damn surprised when I shitpost after I tell you I'm the supreme shitposter?

Real talk though this is the real me this time I'm not kidding that's actually retarded of you to react the way you do. I shitpost everywhere until I'm banned. You have a very very low tolerance.

Truly, an example to stride towards.

Yeah I bet you wish you could do what I could. You're a little baby compared to me. Not youthful, just underdeveloped.

Teach me your ways.

Step one: don't be European
Step two: call out unelected leadership

Step three: call out elected leadership

I'd physically fight you and remove you from my elected leader's nation you creepy anglo scum

MisterDaylight seemingly left the outfit, good on him, at least he didn't sperg out like Doodsrsly.

I just logged off to go play something else. Was I kicked? Oh well. Streaming since the outfit was made. Literally never been an issue before. GGs.

y tho

no one kicked you

there is no better feeling than dunking these ruskie fucks
so many early morning hossin matches have been fucked up by these nignogs

also full nanoweave+shield regen device medic is surprisingly durable

Vanu.

I just did.

Nigger that voice shit is absolute nonsense.
I'm extremely well versed on that subject.

There is nothing good about your faction or what you do.

pls

Ancaps are alright and their memes too.

VS is great. It's fantastic rolling with pubs and everyone has this farming mindset. You're standing around with a dozen other randoms and none of you is killing the sundy and instead opting the efficiently kill niggers. It helps that the Magrider and Scythe are easily the funnest faction vehicles and the harasser weapons are a blast.
The XP bonus from being underpopped all the time is neat, too.

Find enlightenment my friends.

How will I ever recover?

Not with trigger discipline like that!

I can't fly for shit in this game yet. Still rather new but I'll settle for the friendly fire is the only fire syndrome that is the NC then the purple spandex.

TruFreedom™ ain't free, costs 99.99$ a month.

I stream almost every game I play, PS2 isn't special in that regard. It's a way to archive footage for webms without filling up my HDD and chat about vidya while actually playing it instead of getting into an 8ch lurk loop with nogaems.

Overall it's just a pretty chill thing for me to do and I'm so used to it I forget the stream is even on half the time.

As for wwew. Last time (months ago before another activity lull) I was told it was okay to stream the outfit as long as I didn't put the outfit name in the titles to avoid compromising our location to anti-wwews (I think). But I guess there's NuRules I haven't kept up with.

Guess I'll find out myself next time I want to play. either way ggs

Why did you have doodsrsly as a mod?

it's one person getting worked up over the twitch aspect rather then the more important being a autistic reddit retard

So is it actually fun anons? Might want to get into it, since it actually seems pretty cool.

Its hell if you can't adapt. If you can get decent nearly every type of combat is enjoyable. Ultimately though, numbers trump everything.

I suspect wwew dies off because newbies get hyped up and then end up getting the shit farmed out of them. wwew is an especially farmable outfit for that reason I'd imagine.

it's fun with anons but unless you're autistic enough to just slog through alot of shit then it can burn you out fast

ded game or still fun?

Fun.

doing the objectives and getting work done trumps passively shooting people from afar because muh k/d

Are we being raided by reddit or something?

I was oh so few kills away from getting my shiny engi armor to, perhaps its time I go back

Just listen to our autistic screaming and do what we say, always ask in outfit chat or in the thread before doing something.

doubt it tbh

That's the first time I think he's ever visited my channel. I use a 3rd party chat interpreter because the twitch website is a load of fuck.

In pic related there's one of my mods with the green sword next to his name. He's a bro who pretty much just shitposts on my stream all day and we have a good time. As you can see he's the only mod (I think I have 2) that was on for the last session. Dood came on to tell me how shit our outfit was. I wished him well since he seemed pretty upset and I'm a sympathetic person by nature. However I don't give a fuck about drama or popularity contests. Just want to play some vidya.

Definitely not dead in terms of how target-rich it can get at peak hours. But from what I've read the pop has been going only down for a long time. I think it has official support garaunteed till 2020, though. So it's not like it's going to be dead just as you get into it. It's free so might as well give it a shot unless you have American-tier bandwidth caps and need to pick your vidya of the month.

Probably, Doodsrsly is a redditor and we had somone yesterday suggest to advertise on cuckchan.

We're reconsidering this. Please keep an ear out.

he's fine nacho is fine with him

You are so fucking retarded kill yourself

Okay, how we chill out and think about this. Do you guys think wwew went a little overboard with the rules here?

the only rules we have is that you need to mention that you're from Holla Forums before getting accepted, and that you cant battlebard in outfit chat. what rules might you be talking about?

Not in the slightest.

with doodsrsly, no
with MisterDaylight, possibly

MisterDaylight was just told not to stream, he got butthurt and left the outfit by himself.

It's pretty easy to not be a faggot, user.
The fact that people even consider letting streamer cancer in says wwew might be starting to outlast it's welcome.
Remember how people defended redditors who got kicked out on the first batch of threads? Yeah, it's pretty obvious they weren't anons. They were reddit themselves.

do you see him shitting up the thread like that other faggot? all I see is him explaining his position so where's this butthurt?

also said he kicked him

I think the issue here is that people in higher ups are counter acting each other and doing shit before talking about it tbh

In this case it was less disagreement and more just one person getting a bit ahead of themselves and acting without double checking info or talking with other outfit leaders.

This is literally why we all stopped playing this game and with you faggots. You're fucking retarded and you eat yourself and hate yourself.

Well this is a lie and you can see that yourself by watching the archive of my last stream. I closed the client and played other shit after Indar locked. Where'd all these lying ass goons come from? I don't have the energy to deal with em'. Not my problem, either so I'm going to watch Hannibal. have fun lads

Oh boo hoo, we lost a redditor and some streamer.
He's getting reinvited anyway, someone just acted too fast.

Define (((we))).

Well that settles it

There is a discord
discord-gg/KD3TgfQ

Yeah, they definitely do seem to be trying to force drama to splinter the group.

Do not use discord, no one in the outfit uses it.

ah that makes sense

it's our local sperg trying his hand at being subversive again ignore the fucker

2 of us did talk about it, we just didn't have access to some of the information we do now. Was the deciding factor but it was misinfo.

listen up
Nacho here yes Mrdaylight was kicked by one of the leaders even though i had no idea it happened one of our newer leaders made the decision without talking it trough with us (for as far as i know). this is not normally how things happen.

feel free to re-apply to the outfit if you still want to. you can get back in, there was no problem with what you were doing.

see you said you knew about it and you were fine with it and I thought that was that

Just get back in, it's just a case of some faggot who had a powertrip with his office privileges to kick you out for some stupid grudge reasons.

Damn it Nacho, go and put a leash on that hotpocket.

help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/659115-chat-icons-and-emoticons
The icon in that picture was a good goy badge, first thing I searched when I saw it.
Come on, man.
There seems to be a good bit of misinformation floating around in general. As far as I'm aware, Daylight hasn't done anything too bad or shit.
At the same time, I'm not sure if I like the tenor of since I'm pretty sure there was an issue, it wasn't quite right to say never, but it was resolved quickly as he described here . We just said to not include any indicators it was wwew related, and he did, and it stopped being an issue.

I think doodsrsly should have been removed if only because it has provided plenty of lulz. There's no rules involved, though, people are just reacting to the same couple of rumors and issues multiple times over. I know some of you guys played 8server,
this is the exact same thing as what keeps killing that
Don't feed into it until you are certain, first-hand, what the situation is. Then shitpost away.
See

Ban this sick filth and anyone who uses it should be considered a ride on the randomly get kicked train

Holy shit, nacho. You really are hotpocket material, aren't you?
Thanks natcho, you tickled my funny bone this.

this day,*

nc weapons are better than tr weapons in every way. every time I play an nc alt I wreck shit all the time and I never get outdpsed rather than outskilled.
the balancing between tr and nc isn't correct at a foundational level. greater alpha damage is better than greater sustained damage in a game of war, where there are people supporting you in doing damage
of course, the imbalance is rather small, but it's enough to greatly increase my k/d ratio

No.

I might honestly check it out. I didn't mind autism in Wurm probably because I'm more than likely an autist and I'd prefer having to adapt to classes to whatever is needed to play objectives, so who knows I might actually really enjoy it

I basically only play engineer and it's the most rewarding class out there since you can deal with any situation that comes to you outside of res'in peeps

actually, now that I'm thinking about it, back when I played with my milsim outfit we once had an "alt night" and we voted on what faction we would play as on that night. we all mostly voted for nc since they are obviously the most problematic to deal with. after that night, practically everyone agreed that nc had better weapons
I still don't quite know why nc don't constantly own the most landmass if this is the case. maybe it's just my playstyle that the nc weapons fit in with well, but that doesn't explain why my outfit said they liked nc weapons more than tr weapons

I don't mean adapting classes. Infantry combat in general requires a lot of learning because the game has a fairly low TTK and there's players fucking everywhere. Awareness and positioning are literally the most important skills in this game. For vehicles, too. Being a support class is good and all but if you can kill more niggers while you're doing it then you're all the more useful.

TR is overwhelmingly objective-focused, even for all the shit we give our shitfits.
NC overpop a bit and dominate right now, but they fail to consistently take continents because they just can't quite play the actual game well enough, and they aren't quite as absurd as VS. They fall somewhere in the middle, not unlike how they are squarely in the middle of the True Republic:Autism Sovereignty spectrum.

Have you people noticed how the inter-faction combat works in this game? It's basically VS pounding the shit out of TR while TR gives up and goes after NC. NC gets caught in the VS crossfire rarely but still goes after TR most of the time because they also don't want to fight the OP VS. It happens every day, every hour. the kdr farmers always go VS because they know it's the best by a wide margin, and kill TR because it's the worst. It's right in front of everybody all day long but the whales have the developers by the balls and they know if they balance the game their money supply will disappear. Whenever you mention it, they go "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN", too.

I like the Dakka. I love the Dakka, even. To pretend Dakkadakkadakka outclasses the other two based on some arbitrary niche situation and then ignore that all of the good Dakka guns have been nerfed into the ground is absurd, though.

I think it's pretty commonly accepted that VS and NC both fight the TR more than they fight each-other, because even if NC wins a good chunk of the time, VS aren't fun to fight.

Yeah the TR max could be better since most weapons are shit and the fucking tranu one has that anti-armor shard shooting shotgun.

Only redeeming factor about TR maxes is that construction deployables are a thing but even then you can't really place them where it matters because any outposts or facilities have this 3km shariah no-go zone that cockblocks you from actually doing anything fun or important.

Wish the cucks at daybreak would just fuck around with the build zone radii, reducing them a bit on the weekend and see how it goes.

my hope is that the TE actually make headway in replacing the whales but it isn't very likely unless they can suffocate every aspect of the game or subvert their way into the right positions at daybreak

Addendum:
Cosmos have 167 damage close and minimum 143 far, with a stupid high muzzle velocity of 500, stupid high accuracy, and 75 fucking shots per mag.
The Comet has a higher fire-rate than either of the TR's anti-Vehicle weapons, higher damage, and no drop at all. If you use two, you can abuse your perfect accuracy shit on any MAX you see, let alone infantry. As an anti-Vehicle weapon.
There's a reason TR Maxes have to stay in the fucking spawn.

that's not the correct way of fixing the issues, I think the main problem getting in the way of alot of choices made is the whole "this faction is the X faction" rather then "this faction has access to X resources which has X qualities that allow them to produce different X things"

what I mean by this is that it's easier for lets say the VS to produce better energy weapons because their production and mining is located in a "whatever you need to make energy weapons with" rich environment, this doesn't mean that every other faction does not get energy weapons but it means that it's not a common thing for them

Just sent my application; so what the hell am I supposed to do, anyway? Pick a planet and have at?

as common*

I like Ross' explanation. Skip to 11:00. We play on Emerald server as Terran Republic.
youtube.com/watch?v=8KN4m6rBaGo

You're right dude. Literally everything the VS has is superior to TR in every aspect.

I feel like we're picking on a man with the intellect of a small child

But user, didn't you hear, he was just pretending :^)

Which TR sidearms are "good"? preferably a normal semi-automatic pistol

The default is good, the amp is a fun meme gun, but the commissioner and underboss are probably the best two.

Its not an official wwew discord, its the one we use to coordinate for Project Reality matches.

Its essentially 100% wwew and like half of current PS2 actives are in there but its not a wwew discord, shouldnt be used, or considered as such.

Yeah the in-game chat is already pretty good.

disgusting

I believe that everyone who joined the chins after 2012 should be banned.
We cant get everything we want.

the in-game voip is adequate so why would you use a 3rd party software that monitors everything you write in the chat and most likely also monitors anything you say aswell
to each their own I guess

We have no reason to use discord for ps2 when we have the threads, you're right, but as previously stated that discord server wasn't made for ps2.

Because its not for PS2 you dolt and never was.
Its for Project Reality and a completely separate entity.

great answer

also, check my dubs

name me a secure communication software after the CIA leak then, oh wise and righteous one

there isn't one , but as far as I know mumble doesn't outright sell your shit to advertisers
look, user, I get that you might need or want it to stay in touch for project reality but my question was in regards to planetside 2
and maybe my question should've been directed at the retard asking if there's a discord (for planetside 2)

Worst fucking faction ever, my god

That's what you get for running NC.

Proof of concept

Yellow noodles gets swarmed by black pygmies via blacked.com

Serious question, how many of you lads play this naked?

That's nothing, a starter can eat them and feel nothing. Black peppers are good for seasoning.

I'm fairly certain the Emperor is the only actual semi-auto pistol, but why would you want that when you're in the literal brrrrt faction?

I would be naked more or less 24/7 if my heating worked

I'm naked 24/7 because my A/C doesn't work

Fucking casuals.

gib heating

I've got trackies on with a shirt and 3 blankets which haven't been washed in years

I literally haven't showered in at least 1 month. My pants and underwear are bunched up in front of my chair and i didn't grab a shirt the last time i showered.

we had 5 or so maxs on the point in TI alloys, we were pushed in from VS and NC on both sides and ultimately folded due to the fact that we lost our biolab to tranu and tech plant to burgers

so while we were able to hold when we were there, we couldn't actually push out

S-stop it! You're bullying me and I can't take anymore of it!

A true hero.

Pray for forgiveness from God for there is none left within me.
I have no obligation to stop making videos against you.
I will continue.

Please do. It gives me more clips to pad out my video with.

The safe word is pineapple

Be careful when you'd stare into the void. You have no idea who is staring back. You have no idea who is molding who. And the laws of reality are forever present, man reaps what he sows.

Emerald's going to be down for the next three hours if daybreak is any accurate.

There's maintenance. The actual update will come in a few months probably.

Spice addicts, weird drama, people posting their pictures and vlogs. This thread is some of the most far out shit I've come across on this board.

awful looking helmet that, so it'll fit in with 90% of the shit we got already

I found a picture of VS before they "elevated" themselves.

From my understanding, the discord was for us to make it really quick to coordinate which serb to join and when we have more than one squad. Look for one trustworthy person who's willing to host a mumble server. I hate discord as much as you do but it's a necessary evil.

O-Oh.

not going to lie it just looks like you took a legion helm from fallout nv and a ww2 fighter pilot helmet and mashed them together

that's an subjective opinion there

it looks like one of these actually

I like it.

New thread is up.

I'm almost maxed 3 weapons for rank 4 LMG
MSW-R
T9 Carv
TMG-50
I don't know what to get next. The TMG-50 is going to be a bitch to rank up because it feels like ass compared to the MSW-R and T-9 even with the forward grip.

That future ushanka is extremely shameful

we already have an 8ch mumble free of mark, lad.

Mark has done nothing wrong.

We should start making OC out of the turboautism that has stricken us.

Don't make passive aggressive threats you pussy

Except be utter shit at any video game that isn't weeb garbage.

I see there are two planetside threads. Please remember to wait until the thread is on page 13 or has reached 700 posts until making a new one in the future.