#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Kenseiden Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ojUha
archive.is/qHXmU
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/asian-countries-push-for-video-game-addiction-to-be-labeled-a-disease-states-report/25933/
archive.is/3n4JI#selection-5338.7-5766.1
archive.is/6Yk1a
webmshare.com/7XAdz
twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/841251598496014336
archive.is/PCLLa
twitter.com/notaxation/status/841339076305276928
archive.is/Ul16a
archive.is/JFZSF#selection-1195.0-1195.26
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4cd8rs/top_1_supporters_of_feminist_frequencys_ordinary/
archive.is/u3FZB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awesome_Foundation
archive.is/2N2wf
fastcompany.com/1806766/generation-flux-danah-boyd
archive.is/YdWd2
killscreen.com/tag/christina-xu/
archive.is/9V4Mw
civic.mit.edu/node/3032
archive.is/Gt0M5
web.archive.org/web/20150418081952/http://sparkcamp.com/team/
archive.is/sxJIh
fortune.com/2016/09/15/muslim-teen-hijab-emoji/
archive.is/VMm2E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Irving_Newhouse,_Jr.
archive.is/jxLIy
u.teknik.io/Q02SS.webm
archive.is/FhPlc
archive.fo/kamlB
archive.is/Z4tZj
archive.is/0OpVE
breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/13/world-wide-web-inventor-wants-to-censor-his-own-creation/
archive.fo/hIqLO
archive.is/HmAIH
imgur.com/gallery/IyJzm
archive.is/XUAoa
twitter.com/ademotivator/status/841079684435603456
mediaandculturalstudies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Moral_Panics_Lecture.pdf
everyjoe.com/2017/03/13/politics/will-alt-right-make-left-embrace-enlightenment/
slatestarcodex.com/2014/11/25/race-and-justice-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/
gen.lib.rus.ec
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-23/japan-s-fertility-rate-inches-to-highest-level-since-mid-1990s
ejinsight.com/20170310-japan-s-brightening-outlook-likely-to-win-abe-another-term/
archive.fo/KUhJl
twitter.com/stillgray/status/838824677468360704
archive.fo/fWwwD
businesspundit.com/10-ad-campaigns-that-backfired-badly/
youtube.com/watch?v=SlwU2xvfJCo
archive.is/3DJm1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/ojUha

Not that it matters, but just doing my part to make sure the neofag goblin is gone.
archive.is/qHXmU

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Remember, when you feel this world has no hope left…
you can always summon the memeteor.
Lets go back home, back to the stardust

This whole HWNDU thing, brings back memories of the good old days of the internet. All of us coming together just to make one guy mad. This is a moment I will cherish, it doesn't come along much these days.

I love you all.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

List-user will be gone for a while, due to personal circumstances.
Please keep track of any major thread events, and happenings directly tied to #GG, so that the list can remain up-to-date.

As an example, here is a summary of this weekend's events.

GAMERGATE, THE NOTORIOUS HASHTAG RESPONSIBLE FOR:
☑ Failing to dox an over-excited gook
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruining the very concept of anime for everyone

Have brain damaged sentient shit from Neofag e ever tried shilling?

No thanks. If I'm going to see some stardust I want to see it from the view of a GG spaceship. There is still far too much to do, like gaymergating on the moon, and on Mars.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/asian-countries-push-for-video-game-addiction-to-be-labeled-a-disease-states-report/25933/

Please spread Vidya Awareness

Aside from the Gook, are there any other Asianfags on here?

U wot mate

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Has the retarded shit from that shithole ever tried to come here and bitch at Gamergays for liking anime tiddies?

ahve is an shill brain damage neofag retarded like? if so please upvote

Nigger, it was one fucking typo.

archive.is/3n4JI#selection-5338.7-5766.1

These freaks shitting themselves over what they've done cracks me up. But what can you expect from the makers of "How Breath of the Wild failed us when it comes to trans identity"

archive.is/6Yk1a

for when is type never written what doesn't?

easy: brain damage

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

What's funny about that picture is that when SJW's try to dispute it they will most of the time grab on to the fact that she's a prostitute instead of her actual points.

Not here specifically that I can recall, but I'm gone a lot. There's been a lot of crying about animu trash on Holla Forums, but it's hard to tell if that's something calculated or just fags being fags. But this is getting meta and isn't the place for it, so I'll stop.

Wow these people really don't know history do they.

If there's one thing I learned about Chris Chan, is that the result of fucking with people on the internet is unpredictable.

DO NOT CLICK THIS IMAGE

At least 51% of (white) women voted for Trump, ironically. Up to you to decide if that's a good or bad number depending on how much shilling Hillary did when stacked up against all of the leaks that were made available showing how bad of a candidate she truly was.

whatever doctor performed that hatchetjob should be put on trial

Fucking delete that shit for fuck sake, Mark please do your job for once.

No doctor performed that. It was the result of Chris Chan thinking he's growing a vagina magically. Actually, it's caused by him piercing his taint causing an abscess.

Have you seen anything worse posted during all your time browsing imageboards? It's spoilered, even.

Ok, that needs to be taken care off. Infections are quite easy to set on open flesh.

Chris-Chan did it with the power of meme magic

webmshare.com/7XAdz

Thanks liberals

Dare you enter the magical realm.jpg

twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/841251598496014336
archive.is/PCLLa

Wonder if he fucked up during Scalebound, too.

You were warned, and yet, you went for it anyway. It's on you user. Even so, I feel compelled to apologize.

Holy shit

Colin "Gamers are entitled" Moriarty leaves Kinda Funny Games. I take it he had enough of Greg Miller the male feminist over their disagreements.

twitter.com/notaxation/status/841339076305276928
archive.is/Ul16a

That was the twat who didn't that really cringe inducing obnoxious video shilling for Mass Effect after the train wreck ending of 3 right?

I don't get it.

"Gamers are Entitled" Moriarty, yes. That little shit.

Yeah

So Adam Boyes the former Sony guy is now working at anti-GG Iron Galaxy
archive.is/JFZSF#selection-1195.0-1195.26

Finding out Shia is now in the woods maniacally protecting a HWNDU flag with a baseball bat 24/7 was all I needed to get in a good mood after finding out about more impotent neoshit retardation over Yoko Taro.

I'm fucking crying.

They're still angry about the 'I just really like girls' quote?

The cops shut it down, they got sick and tiered of Shia's paranoia and him constantly phoning the cops.
You're going to have to wait until Season 4 starts and they further drive Shia deeper into the warp.

Was. It's over. This is unconfirmed, but still funny to think about.

Can't you get the date of the screenshot? That would make it even more hilarious: "1997, the year women got the right to vote". Damn, what do they teach kids in schools? Ah yes, feminism.

Fuck me. 2007. I'm even worst. Going to kill myself.

Thoughts?

:-|

I'm really hoping this is Kamiya not liking him.

I got no objection. Nier Automata is one of the few vidya where you can call it art in the best sense of the word and definition, and Yoko Taro is a legit genius.

Been tinkering around Unreal again by making the TF2 characters closer to how they look in Valve's game.

Revisiting an old dig

Ruth Harnisch is a major donor to Feminist Frequency, giving $25,000
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4cd8rs/top_1_supporters_of_feminist_frequencys_ordinary/

A $5,000 donor, Jacki Zehner, was on the host committee for a $250/plate fundraiser for the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media archive.is/u3FZB

Harnisch funds the Awesome Foundation whose board includes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awesome_Foundation archive.is/2N2wf

* Jennifer 8. Lee, journalist, Awesome Food trustee and board member of The Institute on Higher Awesome Studies.
* S.I. Newhouse IV, media executive, board member of The Institute on Higher Awesome Studies.
* Alexis Ohanian, entrepreneur and Reddit co-founder, treasurer of The Institute on Higher Awesome Studies.
* Ethan Zuckerman, MIT researcher, board member of The Institute on Higher Awesome Studies.

The Chancellor of the Institute on Higher Awesome Studies is Christina Xu who wrote "How Memes Emerge From Games" for Kill Screen.
fastcompany.com/1806766/generation-flux-danah-boyd archive.is/YdWd2
killscreen.com/tag/christina-xu/ archive.is/9V4Mw
civic.mit.edu/node/3032 archive.is/Gt0M5

Jenny 8. Lee and the Guardian's Amanda Michel were part of the organizing team for the Knight Foundation's Spark Camp.
web.archive.org/web/20150418081952/http://sparkcamp.com/team/ archive.is/sxJIh
Jennifer 8. Lee co-authored the proposal for a hijab emoji
fortune.com/2016/09/15/muslim-teen-hijab-emoji/ archive.is/VMm2E

SI Newhouse IV is the grandson of the owner of Advance Publications, Conde Nast, and Reddit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Irving_Newhouse,_Jr.

Ethan Zuckerman is a member of the Wikimedia Foundation's advisory board archive.is/jxLIy

lets all hope

There's a thread for that mate

I'm not done yet, but I was more moved by what I saw so far than most shitty hipster "art games". Even something so simple like that revenge sidequest was better than their shit.

Requesting changes to Cindy's Law to make it catchy.

change the "Cidney's Law" font and match it with the bottom one, maybe bold it

No spoilers either, just going to say that there are so many moments in that game where it gutpunched me. Not just the big moments, but often the smaller moments and details.

Fonts a bit tiny.

Good fucking riddance. I'm hoping it turns out that he just got fired and was merely allowed to make it sound like he's just quitting.

Changed the bottom sentence, how does it look now?

Disagree. Serif with Sans Serif usually looks breddy gud. Mixing two of the same or similar (only bold version of the same for the lead text and body text in this case) usually makes it appear like a mistake, not deliberately designed.

The design itself is fine. It's finding a better phrasing of the definition after the comma. It can be clearer for normalfags audience.

Those low cut pants look pretty haram

Size of the bottom text looks better now.

It's definitely harambe. It's so harambe I got my dick out right now. :^)
Though minus points for the trigger discipline.

Very well. Now it's just a matter of coming up with something that normalfags can get because while beta orbiter is short and sweet, I doubt [Nods respectfully towards you] or the like has caught on.

What about "Male feminist"?

>no qt brown gf to hold hands

Less than 5 syllables which works, but I have a feeling it's similar to the original image's "Jealous female SJWs"

ok, I don't have anything else useful left

wasn't he busy with his OWN company, bettering the SJWs (indies)?

I think male feminists will have to do since the "Jealous woman" part is down & that one could act as the man's part since talk of feminism is being shat on and it has more of a reach than beta orbiters.

Holy shit, Jon's still a fucking madman!

Vidya will never be art, nerd.

Finding a phrasing that can convey to normalfags what a beta orbiter is, would be gold. They know what a beta orbiter is if you describe the behavior, but I'm not sure the specific term is that well known.

In ancient times, before that term was used in places like here, I think people just called betas
But even that doesn't quite fit exactly.

Fix your howdy doody cancer jaw, Ebert. I'm not talking about Phil Poisson's tier 'vidya art'.

thirsty?

That one is closer to the mark. Maybe

HO FCKU

BASED

I don't know why anyone not retarded wastes their time in that shithole. I didn't even look at that thread, by I do know people praise Kenichiro Takaki all the time with virtually no retards making a peep or getting slapped for it.

Just fucking go to gamefaqs or something.

Jon "Syrian Gunship Safari" Jafari

someone gotta stop those sentient trucks

You're all a bunch of dorks!

Thank you.

Go home Kevin.

They have banned trucks from being in the city during festivities, this will make sure nothing like this happens again :^)

Wow bully.

This ain't the cul-de-sac anymore, Kevin.

You're the dork.

If you still feel that way after this gate is closed. We can meet up somewhere else afterwards, and hatefug each other until we both collapse and become sexfriends. Just like in those dough jeans mango.

I'm gay

I like this.

Are you a grill?

no u

hi op

SJW PRfag for Platinum "left" today.

I think so too. The more we get normalfags to shit on and dismiss, the more stigmatized and worthless it looks.

Is it true that if you swallow cum after eating lots of fruit, it tastes sweet?

So many little lies. But reminded me of this.

we could use your help gaymergays

Something else I just noticed: Does attractive female really cut it? Would it sound better if it was replaced with either attractive woman or attractive girl?

user, why would you swallow your cum?

Woman or girl. Highschool age girls cause the most retard asshurt.

I like sweet things.

Just watched the new Jon Oliver, he's fully on board with the deep state spying on people and defends it. Fucking cuck.

You have something to hide, goy?

Are you really surprised? Leftists love the government spying on you "to catch pedophiles", which is a little weird because they also love pedophiles. And it's always the same defense, too. "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear", as if they don't understand why somebody might not want Big Brother looking over their shoulder at every moment.

Eh, they were bitching about spying during the Bush era. I think it's just: whichever side is in control always approves of spying.

It's a half hour show, right? apparently his premium channel isn't enough of an audience for his indoctrination, so he releases all or most of it on jewtube. I'll webm some interesting parts, but here's a mirror so Johnny Trigger Warning doesn't get any views.

u.teknik.io/Q02SS.webm

Oblivion voice acting is fucking magical.

This is retarded because the "women and men are equal" thing was never more than a smokescreen to begin with. He's accepting that that is the core premise of feminism when all of their actions clearly belie that. You must necessarily discern from their ACTIONS what their ACTUAL core premise is.

But the leftists are still defending it even under Trump?

I'm not gay, I swear.

Then why are so many of them still in favour of it? Because Trump doesn't like the people doing it? It's still terrible. It's bad enough I have to censor myself everywhere online for fear of being arrested for shit talk. But now I have to just bend over and accept Big Government's rod into my boypussy? People call me paranoid for unplugging my mic and webcam and putting them in a box when I'm not using them. I bought a dedicated emulator device but it's got fucking cameras so I ended up cracking it open and detaching them. Fuck you government. One day I'm going to set up my webcam so it's just pointing at my erect cock while I jerk off.

These are the possible final changes. Now it's just a matter of finding examples such as DoAX3 and what not to get that gravy train rolling.

Are these the final versions?

The literal only words I don't use outside of 8ch are nigger and kike.

Yes they are. I personally think it cuts to the chase and both of the woman & men spectrum have been covered.

If I were to say "kill yourself you faggot", because I'm a leaf, that's a crime. If I threatened to kill someone, even in a way that makes it obvious I can't and won't, that's a crime. They want to make it a crime to use the wrong pronouns. Is it any wonder I don't want the goddamned government spying on me when
THEY WANT TO THROW ME IN JAIL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO CALL THE RAINBOW-HAIRED FREAK PREACHING TO ME ABOUT DIVERSITY "SIR" OR "MA'AM"?

This is why you make "brain damaged piece of shit" a personal pronoun you use.

Get the fuck out of that worthless shithole already.

Leaf here too, thankfully I live somewhere that isn't fucking Toronto, but damn, Canadian lawmakers are going full retard.

You know what really pisses me off about it? The fact that YouTube plasters it in your face, even if you explicitly stay the fuck away from politics. "Personally tailored algorithm," my ass.

I can't afford to just pick up and leave, and even if I could that means leaving my kids behind. The government won't let me just take my kids to another country without my ex's permission, because I have a penis and only women are allowed to run off with the kids and make sure their spouse never sees those kids again.

I don't live in Toronto either but I'm in Ontario and we're suffering for Toronto's mistakes. I swear to god if Wynne somehow gets another term I'm going to fucking behead myself.

I'm in alberta, it's sickening watching things go to shit thanks to the NDP's incompetence. Thankfully, 2019, they won't stand a chance.

Normally I just end up throwing my vote away because I fucking hate everyone but I'll probably vote conservative in 2019 because we can't survive 4 more years of Trudeau.

Me too. Maxime Bernier, hope he's the party's leader.

Well, not even a minute in and I could hit the character limit with parentheses. I would appreciate if anyone has the Holla Forums post about how he talks about a subject briefly and then makes a joke quickly after to associate it with laughter to post it.

Youtube is fucky. If I fullscreen the video, sometimes I get the option to tell them it's not to my preference, sometimes not. This is speculation, but I think it has something to do with monetization. It almost never happens with clickbait bullshit that piques my interest on the homepage, but happens in obscure clickbait that piques my interest.

The more I listen to this shit the more I realize that MGTOW is and always was a feminist psy-op. Note that he accepts, uncritically, that the feminists were actually telling the truth in the Declaration of Sentiments of Seneca Falls. He accepts that they were honest with their premise of being about equality. This is in direct contradiction to pretty much everything feminists have actually DONE. The distinction between the ideology and the practitioners becomes fairly meaningless - or to be more accurate, the ideology itself is fairly meaningless, and the practitioners are necessarily what you MUST focus on, because focusing on the ideology leads you into a dead end. It was DESIGNED THAT WAY. It was designed as a smokescreen/trap from the get-go, for fuck's sake.

Would be nice. I like his gun and immigration policies.

Most feminists themselves dont even know what kind of society destroying bullshit they are pushing, hell you even have faggots here who think early feminism wasnt bad.

I mean typically a lot of people are "it's okay when we do it" in regards to spying.

Val is one person :^)

There are a lot of them who are just "it's okay", though. Lord only knows why. Maybe they think the big bad right-wingers are out to get them. I just want to be left alone.

They would be saying it was wrong if Trump was doing it, and these are the same people who were probably bitching about it during the Bush era.

I don't mean to make you feel worse, but this is exactly why I swore off relationships, let alone children at an early age.

I have the rest of my life to dedicate to whether I please when not making myself comfortable.

Again, I just thought it was about equal job opportunities and voting rights.

Speaking of Val, it's a shame he believes the shit about Le Pen, his vote could have been helpful.

Note: you don't use those pronouns when you address the person directly. You only use them when you address someone else. If you're a girl, I'm not calling you "her" or "she", I'm refering to you as "you".

This pronoun bullshit is not a mark of respect or whatever to them; it is design to slowly enforce the idea that everyone agrees on who they claim they are. They expect that if you believe what everyone else repeats to you, by social pressure, you will cave in to. If a rainbow haired chick tells you she's a man, you can see she's not and she's crazy, but when your co-worker starts saying "he" when the person he refers to is a woman, you have to fight against two judgments: your own and your colleague's.

That's what the pronoun shit is. Coming up with these "joke" pronouns ("refer to me as nigger/nigger/nigger") only shows that people don't really get what's going on, and why they are fighting so hard for this shit to be applied.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where? And how the fuck are they gonna enforce that

Gee, wonder why.

Vid unrelated.

archive.is/FhPlc

Nothing_new.png

So has anything big been going on apart from the HWNDU flag getting capped and Queen Gook getting taken down? I've mostly been playing vidya and I can't keep the threads open like I used to because of memory leak.

Didn't you already post and got hit with trips?

Do you guys know who this cutey is?

How do you still have illiterates in a city.Come on its the current year

As it is for any job you hire the most qualified person, if you cannot pass a basic literacy test, you should not be hired.

Lowering the standards is precisely why America is such a colossal failure in overall education.

yeah well about that, you should let the french people decide that. Holla Forums also says that the German party afd is good, but they are a bunch of sellouts too, they would totally jew the fuck out of Germany if they get elected.

Why don't you just call him Craft mockingly? Seems more validating to refer with the namefag label since you're literally acknowledging instead of making sure he regrets saying anything retarded that can be associated with the actual name "John Craft".

Yes, and I would directly refer to a shit as a piece of shit as well as retard if it was sufficiently applicable.

I've known from the fucking start that this worthless entitled shit all boils down to telling someone what they want to hear only and I will not put up with it.

And mocking it like that only shows that it's not to be taken seriously and just stigmatized with tumblrtardation shit in general.

Tina Fey

well fuck that shit, she is old as fuck.

The point I make is that they are unlikely to hear "what they want to hear" if they engaged in a 1 on 1 conversation. You are only going to use that pronoun IF you talk to someone else. It's NOT what THEY want to hear, it's how YOU are coerced into ACCEPTING something that is made up because EVERYONE ELSE is pretending that it's true.

I haven't watched Desticuck talk to Jontron yet. Did Jon do that bad?

But I'm not. I'm literally taking that nonsense and applying it in an insulting way as a backfire.

If I'm forced into that kind of shitty situation, I will not hesitate to refer to as a male or a female. And if pushed, I will respond even harsher.

Not to attack you or anything, but I can't help but smirk at this after the misrepresentation of Holla Forums's views on the nuclear family the previous thread.

Yes, I figured I'd wait until weekend shitposting was over and maybe get a proper answer that wasn't digit spam.

What the fuck are you talking about? Holla Forums necessarily hates the very concept of the nuclear family because the concept of the nuclear family is communism's bete noire.

someone remind me again why she didn't write the NuGhostBusters movie

To be dismissed.

I slept through that thread. Again.

What was so special?

Holla Forums is dumb as fuck it can't be helped people try to make sense out of any of them and come out with something still beyond retarded than whatever braindead garbage they actually stand for.

Better?

I'll give you a meme girl.

Something something hollywood is a corrupt pedophile heaven something.

It's not technically an outline as it's a shadow but it helps. so yeah better

Something seems repetitive. Isn't there something more insulting like jealous blogger?

Bitchnigga, I will not hesitate to REEEEEEEEE back at you if you don't critique in more detail.

Where? As a border? Might be ok. As outline for the text? There's a time and place for that, but not for that piece IMO. Solid color on another contrasting solid color to create the outline is fine.
Layout is fine.jpg

Alright, I am mad. I didn't want to be mad today, but I am mad.

The text is too small and it gets lost too easily against the background.
Wide-screen aspect ratio is shit for memes and Twitter posts, use a square frame instead.
Nice fonts though.

Like I said, that's the tricky part there. Something that…

I can guarantee you not a single person in that audience has ever face financial trouble due to rich parents.

wew, great reflection, kikes. Still, SE meme's are shit meme's.

Stay triggered bitch.

You didn't deserve it, so I retracted to call you a faggot shitting on a 10/10 country girl from nippon just because SE was involved.

Well, "a beta male", perhaps? It's not that rare to hear it these days, but then again, they're also proud to be beta, so I don't know.

That's how you can tell someone's from Holla Forums

what?

actually, using a meme fabricated by a PR company (((SE))) is nothing else than supporting a jewish behavior. Oh wait, you are telling me that Final Fantasy didn't got milked? wew, ok.

Hey Holla Forums

I don't know what's wrong with what he said? I can't afford to have an expensive phone that costs $60 a month to use so I have an old cellphone with the slide-out keyboard. It's totally functional and it's basically free as a part of my family plan.

Also making fun of his looks is really shallow dude. He's a handsome, well groomed guy so going after his haircut is really reaching in the first place but it's not even a weird style, he's got short curly hair.

no really, Holla Forumsacks prefer to use "kike" instead of "faggot" or "nigger" for their go-to insult

You have no idea why we're using her in the image, do you?

Well I liked beta orbiter since it's 5 syllables, but I wasn't sure that normalfags would know what they are unless explained. I think beta man is what you're looking for.

There are many /ourguys/ dev's who made way hotter waifus. Why didn't you use one of those grills user?

Well, post second exodus and coontown invasion, anyway.

Lamenting the declining posting quality of Holla Forums is apparently Holla Forums now.

Generally in cases of studio audiences, they are prepped, and peppered with a phoned in with an overlapped laugh track. There is a specific name for it, but I forget. Granted you aren't likely to get CTF levels of people that disagree with you in a studio audience.

Because Cindy caused the most asshurt being from a franchise like Final Fantasy.

Please stop using possessive form instead of plural.

No they dont

well ok, but on the other hand, consider the following, SE made that grill on purpose the way she is. Just so she bcomes a meme.

how about you put sticks up your asses?

They made her that way so people would jack off to her and maybe to sell some statues. Just because we like the design and like that it triggers people doesn't mean we like the game.

Every time.

I can tell you're here to argue in good faith.

nah, i don't think so. Yeah there was some salt but not as much as from other games like bayonetta.

Can we just nuke them off site?

It's a 1px black outline, on a black background area, on the 2nd image. The white text on it creates the outline by contrasting it already.
Bullshit if you think you can see a 1px black outline on a black bg of a white text.
And no you adorable human microscope, a 1px reduction of the typeface does not count. If you can physically see that with just a glance, you're not a designer. You're a goddamn superhero with super powered vision.

He said instead of upgrading your iphone x to the iphone xs, spending 700 USD in the process, you should put that money into your family. Lacking that, your own healthcare.

That picture is god damn beautiful.

yeah, i think bayonetta would be way better for this.

and so more >(1)'s descend

Have the lewd version.

Any girl that got slandered for being attractive can work when you think about it, it's just that they took more shots on Bayo and Cidney.

I did say it was meme.

as long there is no law against lurker you can go and fuck yourself with your strawman argument.

You happen to be here in good faith as well, right?

At this point im not even annoyed by them anymore

Oh yeah your from Holla Forums alright, only you clowns cry about ID's because it stops you from samefagging.

The misrepresentation isn't in the opposition itself, but by what should replace it. People who defend the nuclear family have a tendency to "naturalize" it, as if it is (and implicitly always was) mankind's default state or something. So to criticize it is to criticize civilization itself and to promote breakdown of social order.

As for Holla Forums's opinion on the modern nuclear family, is that it should be bigger, basically industrial capitalism created it by breaking down extended families, and is now killing it by further atomizing it with alienation and isolation. Those of us with nogf or who plan to never have children etc. are evidence towards it. Not to mention all those nightmare scenarios we have about having to care for our old parents because they have no one else, and even more drearily, who will care for us childless NEETs.

A healthier alternative would be, for example, families could be a collection of nuclear families co-habitating and sharing some resources (a molecular family?) that could provide a (and here's the key term) support network to better care for the aforementioned older people as well as sick relatives and such, and to act against this alienation epidemic the world is going through.

Eh, it wasn't that big a deal. Some user saw the Holla Forums thread about nuclear family on the front page, didn't really read it and a couple of people went "wwwooowww can you believe they want to destroy the basis of civilization".

Not my OC, afaik it's a reworking of another OC, and that one iirc had more of a square aspect ratio.
That it is.
Throw some edits of what you have in mind and see if you can strengthen or improve it. Let's have a friendly rap battle of oc design.

MISGENDERING THE GUNDAM

That's literally roleplay shit. That's the kind of thing a child does. They make up a vampire character who looks their age, but is secretly 100'000 years old 'bcuz there mature'

☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and get shitcanned from Kinda Funny

Including paid Clinton, Soros, and CIA disinformants.

All right so picture this: I would say it's easy to explain to a normalfag what a beta is since they're familiar with the alpha man concept such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, it can be explained by being the opposite end of the alpha spectrum. Now the tougher question is what would sell on normalfags more; The way the betas operate by "Orbiting" around women, eagerly waiting to defend her from the "Big Bad Man", or the guys themselves since I put in "Jealous woman"
I think the first sentence is more smooth to say than beta orbiter.

Where is he anyway? I hope no Park nutjob did him in.

I'm going to be laughing this thread

archive.fo/kamlB

I think that's overly presumptuous.

Oh no, they are projecting again

What the hell kind of name is "Menegus"?

Oh look the Media going after yet another youtuber, because that worked out so well for them last time.

OH BOY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO GET EVEN MORE POPULAR

webm related

Beatdownboogie?

So this is their next step. Since saying he'll lose subscribers didn't work they'll now pretend he had a higher amount of subscribers that "left him"

Why not insecure female blogger and numale?

Yeah Topkek, he just plays games and talks about movies. It's not like he keeps his political badthink out of those videos and only talks about that shit on unrelated streams unlike your clique.

Must resist making a
crack. But on a more serious note, yes I think you have the question right.

Unfortunately I'm still trying to figure out the best answer as well. Beta man is probably faster to convey vs beta orbiter. But I still wonder if there is a faster term still that normalfags will get, nearly instantly.

Crybaby prude?

It like those mashed-up tranny names:

Bryan Menegus = Men (&) "goos"

Bryan Among Men and Semen

archive.is/Z4tZj
archive.is/0OpVE
wake me up

Because going for the more general approach of "Jealous women" compared to "Female blogger" works better. As for numales, it again raises the question of whether or not normalfags are familiar with them.

I can't wait to tear up that small autistic pussy while her dad is powerless to do anything to stop it.

CUTE

Classic

They need to abort their lives.

Do normalfags still believes someone like laci green or the clique to be trustworthy? Not sarcastic, I'm curious to know if the scammer's names are mud or are they still able to rake in some shekels and trust among the public.
Similar question, is that term more well known among the public. My own circle of 3dpd friends may know it, but I remembered one time I had to explain what 'tumblr' meant, aside from the website. Yet the same guy knew what the term SJW means, and he sees and uses the term as a derisive one.

I could put my fucking fist through tank ceramaplate armor, I am so mad

Leftism is a mental illness, you can't convince me otherwise by this point.

*piles up on you*
pshh nothing personel kid

She's really cute but milf teacher will be the best.

who else thinks that steven bonnell baited him into that stream for this exact purpose?

it seems thats all he wants to do anymore is try and debate people on twitch with his twitch chat audience as backup when shit goes against him

Are transplantable or artificial implanted wombs into biologically male humans a reality now? I mean yeah I saw that ahnold comedy where he was preggers. But that's not the biomed technological reality right now afaik. Maybe in some super top secret chinese underground lab or something. :^)

This guy is seriously the worst. It's like if Sargon was in charge of the nightly news.

I had some minor misgivings about their defunding, but you know… it's really not enough, is it?

I got it! Something that describes beta man and is normalfag-friendly…
INSECURE

Wait did Jon went on a stream with that fag? I fucking knew that was his plan. I noticed his verified badge and when I checked his bio it said youtuber or some shit. I fucking knew something was up with that

No. Only Cakes.

Exactly. Now I just need it to perfectly nail both strains of retards.

There aren't really any bad choices in P5.

I was really hoping that they were making shit up. He needs to not just say this shit with no stats to back himself up.

DOJ statistics clearly say that nonfatal crimes commited by poor Whites is around 48%. The same stat for wealthy Blacks is between 23-25%

JonTron why….

OK, now tell me what is more smooth to say!
>When an attractive woman or girl is called out for displaying any sexuality, it is done by…

Use more pictures. Often times I forget using pictures usually formats my posts better.

I still haven't got to the section 7 shit, and I'm not sure I have enough rage in my body to rage about it.

Personally I prefer the former but normalfags might find the latter easier to swallow.

If it wasn't for fucking reddit I wouldn't feel bad about formatting my posts more like that. Honestly it comes years of talking to people on early IM shit, where we broke up sentences into new lines for no good reason other then to keep the flow of the chat going.

wew

Looks like the creator of the internet is rooting for censorship to stop "fake news".

breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/13/world-wide-web-inventor-wants-to-censor-his-own-creation/

Report me if you feel that strongly about it

It was a bill introduced to "make a point" about abortion or something, not a serious bill.

Parody account?

Of course it's Gawker that's trying to smear him first. They didn't learn a damn thing from Hulk Hogen. Well, aside from "make someone else pay the bill when our asses get sued." Fucking sociopaths.

What a fucking faggot

archive.fo/hIqLO

Didn't they remove him from hall of fame?

They fully deny that "Hulk Hogan" exists now.

Just like when PewDiePie went full shitlord.

Yeah, and Denton and Gawker still pretend that they totally weren't the ones that leaked that video to a British tabloid.

fuck no, those stats are wrong. Those are "who is victimized" stats. Anyone have stats for who commits crimes by race and income?

he felt like giving a jab at Milo out of nowhere, he must be really butthurt about him

A meme is an idea, not a character, take Milhouse for example.

LOL

Checked

Something is tickling da9afe anus. I wonder what it could be. I know the wrapper says french ticklers when I put it on
, but I would not have guessed it would literally be that literal. :^)

Why limit it to only a binary set of retards? What about
Or if you want to get just a bit humorous with it, just a sensible amount. :^)

Where is the edit we made a few threads back?

fucking kek
cant even stand by his own jokes

The one that made Bors disown the entire comic? I think this is one version of it.

You know, I almost forget about "It"!

Right here.

Guess he doesn't like being called out on his lies.

He is glad that Google and Facebook get to control what is fake and at the same time considers that to not be the formation of central bodies. On top of that at the same time he both wants the government to keep its hands off of the internet, while at the same time being supportive of net neutrality. Either The Guardian made this shit up entirely, or Tim Berners Lee hasn't paid even the slightest attention to the internet until a reporter promised to put him on a front-page headline.

One last thing too before I refine the image. What sounds better?
>when…
>…is called out for displaying any sexuality, it is done by someone insecure.

When an attractive opai-monster works

Woman

Woman sounds best.

We need more vidya girls with tight stockings.

Just woman.

Asshurt aside. This is the clearest form of either not understanding the circumstance, or obfuscating the facts I have ever seen. The M.D., D.O, nurse practitioner, Et. Al still have every right to practice, just they can accept national health care insurances rather than state based. Johnny cuck doesn't understand the very simple matter of competitive pricing

Let's say I have silk, and I am the only one who knows how to produce and weave it. I can set the price to whatever I want. If you want silk, you come to me. Then someone else comes up knowing how to produce and weave silk, and quarters my cost. Same quality materials, same care put into the production. at a quarter the price. I have to compete.

what
you are saying a late night TV hoast is misrepresenting the facts to attack donald trump
thats unheard of

I think the main problem is that the insurance companies don't want to have to compete for pricing, so they're doing an all-out disinformation campaign about what a national health care market actually means.

Filthy soy faces are really good at marketing.
If only western artists were as smart.

Remember the Decentralized Web Summit from July of 2016?
archive.is/HmAIH

It's hard to come up with ideas on how to unfuck the situation at this point.

hnnngg

Woman sounds better imo. This is just a side rambling on my part, and I know it's clunky. I almost want to write it as
But that's much clunkier than just using
Though I'm sperging out as well and I kind of want to see how it sounds with
Reason for my rambling is the accusation is always that its gamers who can't tell the difference between fictional and real characters. Yet in practice, well you know.

Yeah, I really love when a girl's fat bulges out of her tight clothing.

*June. The fuck is wrong with me?!

You should also elaborate that "called sexist for displaying any sexuality".

New game?

So much for the whole roleplaying aspect.

Good point, that sounds much better than "Attractive woman" since it'll open the can of worms of what one considers them "Attractive" & the affairs apply more to 2D than 3D.

Also a good point.
Here's what it sounds like…
When a fictional woman is called sexist for displaying any sexuality, it is done by someone insecure.

To describe kikey shit, yes. If you act like a kike you'll get called a kike. Do you act like a kike, user?

Define "acting like a kike".

NO BIGGOTS NO BUY

Good. I think the last part needs just a little more oomph.

I would absolutely fug the daylights out of Miranda.

Even better, I'd pet her head while she sucked my cock so she'd purr during the blowjob. Fuck, can you imagine?

This part?
>it is done by someone insecure.

yes

Furry?

Not really, but sometimes a cat IS fine too.

Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death

Maybe a moe catgirl is fine, like momo from Hunniepop, but not if she has actual fur.

The main thing that'll get you called a kike is blatant sophistry and arguing semantics.
Other things like being a leftist, being generally retarded, et cetera will just net you the usual insults.

Miranda is between 1 and 2 on the first and a mix of 2 and 4 on the second so making her a 3

neither are furry

fuck off Marche

I'd love to see you try, Christcuck.

I actually don't particularly care if she has actual fur. Is she bipedal? Check. Does she have a mind on par with a human's? Check. I'm good.

But blatant sophistry and arguing semantics are the trappings of many, many other kinds of assholes besides kikes, user.

She's a 2 and a 4 on the respective charts, you have to be blind to think otherwise.

Lets be honest, user. You want pic 1 to do pic 2 for you. Admit it.

hands and feet and a lot of other features say otherwise loser

Yeah.

4 on the next one is still fuckable. Don't even lie.

Maybe this is the oomph you want?
>when a fictional woman is called sexist for displaying any sexuality, it is done by someone or something insecure.
It's [CURRENT YEAR] friendly too!

I like that.

Impressive stuff.

What wrote.

I'm going to ramble slightly again. Now this is going to be a difference of viewpoint, and excuse my bluntness. I think there is potential in refining the OC so even normalfags would go 'sheeeit, I thought I was the only one thinking that'.

And personally I like the judo approach. So at some point you may have to make a choice. And 'why not both.jpg' may not be available. Do you want to hurt your opponents feelings and feel good by calling them something like,"hypocritical cuntfaced AIDS lesion lickers"?

Or do you want to break the opponent's memetic bones using memetic judo. Where you do not use your energy to directly punch at your opponent, but grab their punch instead, redirect their head towards the ground or a brick wall, and then apply your own energy and use other forces such as gravity or logical pressure points. To slam their memetic skull into powder.

Remember, you can't always have both in this life.

Reminder that furries are all degenerate nutjobs who want to shove themselves entirely into an animal's anus and eat the shit.

remember when everyone disapproves if you don't like the tyranny in the medieval setting.

Reminder that doing this is fucking retarded.

also reminder Val killed his cat

Kill yourself furry.

Dubs confirm

Are you seriously fucking brain-damaged or something? You seriously can't seem to stop being a retard.

good thing user's hand was identified so people wouldn't think it's Christ-chan's 3rd hand fondling the breast

What the shit.

Everyone who disagrees with "furries are all degenerate nutjobs who want to shove themselves entirely into an animal's anus and eat the shit." is a furry :^)

All right, I can't think of anything else anymore because I believe the law is ready to be spread. What sounds better?
The plain normalfag-friendly version
The more diverse [CURRENT YEAR] version (Maybe there's demigods mad at 2D)
>when a fictional woman is called sexist for displaying any sexuality, it is done by someone or something insecure.

OC is being worked on, critique is flowing to improve and strengthen the OC, good headway is being made in the bread.
Shillingers gets nervous and desperate, still uses stale scripts to try to derail.
Like clockwork pottery.

Looks best

Which game?

Just like everyone who disagrees with "all men are rapists" is a male rapist. Right, user?

Think very hard about this.

Doesn't sound right, i figured he'd fuck his own cat before killing it.

IMO the second one. Diversity for current year of course you shitlord pissbabby. :^)

You're not one of those just for fapping to vanilla or rape porn of nonhum

Word of warning:
imgur.com/gallery/IyJzm

While the title mentions Halfchan, the description mentions Holla Forums. Expect normalfag flood for a while.

Oh, and Holla Forums stole the flag and replaced it with their own.

Important shit
There's an ongoing "Internet Censorship" thread on HQ (one or two) check them and spread the word.

oh boy, do we get to post redpills already?

I know its reddit, but i read most of his subreddit comments where someone was arguing that art should not be seperated from the artist and Jon's career needs to be destroyed. Last time i checked none of Jon's youtube videos allude to his political opinions.

holy shit

the fuck is that

I don't think Shia's a commie, I think he's just a hilariously psychotic rabid faggot who lost it a while before Trump even ran for president.

I did a thing.

It was obvious.

Use the real Cidney

the fuck is that

I thought DO IT was something passionately, but harmlessly inspirational.

3DPD

Went with my gut feeling and picked the plain normalfag-friendly version.
She's ready to go!

I'm still waiting for most of that shit to happen.

None of this shit happened, most probably wont happen.

v& in 3, 2, 1

archive.is/XUAoa

I seen so many motivational speeches done, and done better, none so angry and aggressive.

Hell, Donald Trump gave probably one of the best motivational speeches I ever seen.

It's early days. Hopefully the Vault 7 leaks will give Trump an excuse to purge the intelligence agencies.

He right.

DAS RITE

No thanks. I'd rather keep moving slowly towards oblivion without helping these hacks in any way, shape or form.

Bob is the best person on twitter and I have no clue who he is or when I started following him

>there are people ITT right now that support (((Rebel Media)))

It wasn't a speech so much as a fierce appeal to emotion that came off kind of cheesily.

I didn't think it was a sight into a fucking broken soul crushed madman brewing.

I'm not sure I ever watched one of his vids. But that shit about not separating art from artist, well kinda reminds me of vid related.

I hope you have the other version as a backup, just in case.
Looks good overall to me though.

Fuck off furfag.

Its happening a bit in the Yoko Taro thread

That's called proper sentence structure, fuck off with this goon meme please. It got so bad that even Mark had to interfere.

dragon age inquisition

Hahaha so that's what the filter does.

Good morning, faggots! We're the true kings of the night, kings of the lights…. ROPPONGI VICE!

2B with the Commander's waist to hip ratio. Hmmm, yes. Yes, this will do very nicely.

No surprise. Can't stop the 2Butt and Yoko Taro.
I still think 2Butt is the miracle of the universe, but holy shit all the female YorHa androids are just, holy shit man it hurts my heart in a good way to look at them sometimes. Even some of the Machines are just so expressive.

Remember Gething & his crying over us?

Don't say that around the Base Goblin!

No, user. That is called that way because he double spaces after only one or two sentences regardless of how long those sentences may be. It really isn't that hard to understand. For example, my post is easy to read and hard to get lost in, yet I didn't have to double space after every sentence. And in the end it is actually longer than the post in question.

This, there is actual reddit spacing but half of the time its not used correctly.

No, you fuck off, you mentally deficient fucknut.

fixed

Fuck off furfag.

Marche fuck off or cool your autism.

God did Dave rape him

what is this all about?

I remember this guy. He's one of those faggots on Twitter who really despises Holla Forums and Holla Forums for not being "PR friendly" enough. Good times.

robin gething being a globolist cuck & sjw concern trolling homo

Get the fuck out.

1. Not Marche
2. FINE JEEZ

Ironic, that when art isn't separated from the artist, it hurts THEM the most.

Context? Never played it, probably never will.

this isnt new
who gives a shit about some nobody eceleb

your furry asshurt summoned me.

>That epilogue was amazing.

Worst episode ever of "Base Goblin - This Is Your Life!"
Would not sit through\10
-Base Goblin

why can't people be more succinct

Senran has some sweet art progression.

They don't teach brevity in schools.
They make you pad your papers with bullshit, instead. It means you're "smart."

How are so many people playing Automamta right now anyways, is there this many people on Holla Forums who bought a ps4 already?

No one fucking cares who or what summoned you. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out, nigger.

Brevity may be the soul of wit, but sometimes you really and truly have to make sure the horse is absolutely dead.

hes getting blown the fuck out

hes grown more insufferable post Trump

Fuck off furfag.

Still playing it. Heard it was short but I am 12 hours in and only got to the part where the main base got invaded.

Yes, I know there is multiple endings and to keep playing after the first ending.

like most britbongs who blew their shit over brexit and trump
dudes a fucking retard and always has been

Didn't JonTron say in his QnA that he made an effort to keep this shit out of videos up until recently, and only started being this way because he saw everyone else fucking injecting politics into everything they did? I have this video, but I think there was more to it than that.

I think pewdiepie getting shit on from WSJ may have played a part as well, I know he was in streams talking about it.

He also cried about how Chans ruin everything

the spoiler you've mentioned

It's a hell of a thing, and usually I am not a fan of that type of stuff. But fuck, I have to give it to Yoko Taro for how he did it.

user this is a board to discuss games, I guarantee you most people here own at least one console, maybe even an Xbone among them.

Restricting yourself to one platform is stupid

I have a 360, PS3, and Wii U in addition to PC, just feels like the newer gen consoles libraries aren't deep enough to warrant a purchase yet.

Thats against the ruurs

I mean the credits sequence. It's really fucking good, especially if you fail and you see all the words of encouragement from all the other players in the background.

Used to own a PS3. Still own a 3DS. Shit's fun. Doesn't replace my PC, but I can't exactly stick my PC in my jeans pocket and go places with it.

It's one thing to own a console. It's another to pretend that consoles are in any way (barring perhaps cost and portability) better than a PC.

Good thing nobody said that.

I got a ps4 for 250 cad, and so far I have found it worth it, especially for the vita remote play, as long as I do not play games that use the r2/3 and l2/3 heavily. And I got the vita for 100$ with a game and 8 gig card.

At least use scanty

I miss when console games were open up and play right away.

I only got they console just for the exclusives, if everything was on PC, it would be much better, but that's not always the convenient case.

Not so much here, but elsewhere I've seen legit fucking console peasants try and tell me how fucking amazing various consoles' specs were and how because it's a dedicated games platform that somehow makes a console hands-down better than a PC.

Idort only works with non-competing platforms, or at least cracked ones. Otherwise if you give money to MS or Sony you're directly contributing to fewer and shittier PC ports and are the goodest of goyim in general.

but thats wrong

I'm ok with that.

Yep, I know what you're referring to. And I usually don't like that kind of stuff because it can get too gimmicky or too wall breaking when done wrong. How the game did it though, now that was done right imo.

The Machines, holy fuck I initially thought meh they look ok enough. But damn, as the story unfolds it just gut punched me in so many moments.

"child…child…child…child"

It's just a machine!

Maybe if there weren't as many PC ports people would bother to make actual PC games again. Unlikely though.

Kind of weird that so many of the top posts on the JonTron subreddit are by accounts which have only started posting there in the last few days…

If pc os, part manufactures and distributors would push to have competition I would agree, but the closest thing that microkike has to competition is the ps4, and intel and nividea are as bad as autodesk and adobe in how they strangle/absorb their competition in a monopoly like fashion. And apple is for hipsters and a different market than pcs.

Then don't complain about indie cancer when you're cancer yourself.

So with regards to Cidney's Law, I got another proposal in mind, citing the obvious attack by feminists against Japan's "problematic" entertainment industry. Remember Stacey Doodley? The bitch who lashed out to the mangaka of Girls und Panzer and how his works together with other authors of Japanese manga that their works are promoting "child pornography" and they should emulate the examples of UK and Sweden? I got another law for you:

Nogami's Law: Feminists and SJW's who preaches that a certain country SHOULD emulate their country of origin because of "moral highground" ALWAYS have those problems at their home country.

What do you think?

durr, the Machines looked ok enough as in art wise, but it didn't quite grab me as the gorgeous deliciously female androids. After the story however, I can't think about them without having conflicting emotions and sympathy.

Is good but imo needs to be made leaner, cleaner, and be grasped faster.

I don't even know what we're arguing about. I like vydia, I will follow vydia wherever I damn well please be it console or PC.

At this point we will end creating the new rules of the internet!

Doesn't "Nogami's Law" sort of fall under "SJWs Always Project"?

>that one machine losing his shit over existing
Wonder if the Index entries using that Drakengard Angelic language means anything.

Yeah, but it has a fancy name

It's a start. I also encourage anons to engage in some OC design competition with me. Nothing says improvement than a friendly battle.

And what better time to do it than in 2017? 2007 had Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Duly noted.

That said, why do more people not use things like "SJWs Always Project", "SJWs Always Double Down", and so on?

"Sjws mock their opponents as if they were looking into a mirror."

NICE…

It actually started getting games.

I actually think we need to start pointing out WHY they always project and always double down.

Start pointing out that SJWs (including feminists) display all the signs of having Cluster B personality disorders. Because, I mean, they fucking do.

An another idea regarding Nogami's Law & Cidney's Law: Put them into moonrunes!

A compilation you mean?

twitter.com/ademotivator/status/841079684435603456

KEK

I say we should expand first a good list of these rules before doing so

Sure, a compilation of how to spot a Cluster B personality disordered person. See how many people start to put the pieces together and realize that Cluster B personality disorders describe SJWism and feminism to a fucking tee.

Make the stigma of mental illness stick to these people like white on rice. Make them incapable of escaping it.

An user mentioned it earlier, but there is a lot of price gouging going on. A site I used to visit was mentioning that we were going to see the medical costs eclipse the GDP soon, and had been saying that for many years. I saw a headline about it a couple of weeks back, prior to the new health bill, which means its about serious enough for it to be an imminent concern. There is a lot of shake up that needs to happen for us not to get screwed horribly in the next couple of years.

There is that. Another approach is using examples of how their actions are the opposite of their stated intent.

Fucking cunts. Look at how that is working out around the world. No one needs immigration. Everyone needs to fuck off to their own countries or into the ocean.

Who gives a shit? Just point out all the retarded shit is solely wrong with their kind, not anyone else.

Sounds like my brother. He's the kind of guy who starts fistfights and then blames them on everybody but him. The last time we fought it was because he started screaming at me while I was trying to calmly explain something (because I know how he is and knew what he would do). So I started screaming back because at that point it's the only way to get a word in edgewise, and he punched me. So I punched him and obviously that meant I started the fight.

This is actually the first I'm hearing about what a cluster B personality disorder is.

Japan is starting to have kids as far as I know, ZUN has a daughter now, the madman has two kids now.

Okay, now that I actually looked it up, I know what those disorders actually are. I feel stupid.

Cluster C disorders sound like me, particularly avoidant

user, you know how important Holla Forums says it is to actually "name the Jew"?

Cluster B personality disorders drive feminism and SJWism like engines. These two movements have Cluster Bs at their core. SJWism and feminism function as political arms for (and consequently force multipliers for) Cluster Bs. (Who are overwhelmingly women, surprise surprise)

Another characteristic of Cluster Bs I personally find very fascinating - they are absolutely fucking TERRIFIED of being abandoned. Turning your back on a Cluster B, pushing them out of the social circles they prefer to inhabit - that is their WORST FEAR.

Possibly exploitable.

Speaking of moral panics.

mediaandculturalstudies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Moral_Panics_Lecture.pdf

And they either get violent or suicidal. And most of them are either psychopathic or sociopathic, and tend to lack any empathy for people and have to act like they have it.

r/K

I can switch seamlessly from being truly caring and understanding or cruel and sadistic in enjoying suffering and it just naturally happens depending on who I'm currently interacting with. I could literally go from telling a retard to commit suicide full of hate and casually talk with someone else.

Would you call that any kind of personality disorder?

Why do these shitheads never go with "lets find ways to encourage the ethnic group there to have children" first, and instead their first thought is always "lets import an invasive specie and watch the carnage and extinction of the previous species"

The only thing japs need to change is their work culture

Just my worthless fucking opinion here, but I think you should say "someone SEXUALLY insecure", since the simple state of being insecure by itself is rather vague, and I'm guessing you want to drive home the point that these instances are usually hypocritical in nature.

法律のシドニー
架空の女性は何分のセクシュアリティを表示するためにセクシストと呼ばれるとき、それは性的の不安定な人に行われます

For anyone that speaks moon better than me, is it appropriate to use 時 at the end of that first part of the sentence, or can I just keep it in kana? Maybe it doesn't matter, but you never know with the amount of nuance in this damn language. Also, wasn't sure if I should use に or の after 性的, but since 性的 is a の adjective, I figured it was the right thing to do.

You can have empathy and be cruel, empathy is when you remember that you and your opponent are human. Cluster b's tend to see others as tools rather than people.

Right.

Well, let's break this down.

Cluster Bs that have chosen to "take up the sword" of feminism/SJWism are not necessarily a threat to social norms, per se - the social norms that currently exist actually favor them anyway. "Community interests" is a different matter, as yes, feminists and SJWs absolutely do constitute a threat to the vidya community (and numerous other communities as well, but that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish). Cluster Bs pretty much comprise the nucleus of both of these movements, and both of these movements are pretty much custom-tailored to specifically empower Cluster Bs with the tools they prefer to use to hurt other people.

There is a vanishingly small chance of most of the media ever touching on the (substantial) threat that Cluster Bs pose to communities like ours, never mind the threats they actually pose to free society in general. The few tiny fragments of the media that would dare touch the issue would probably never have the reach needed to make this stage a real thing. Any depictions of Cluster Bs as the threat they actually are is going to come from a more "grassroots" effort by various individuals rather than any media outlet.

One could only hope that we could actually GET genuine public concern about the ravages of unfettered Cluster Bs. This is far from being a bad thing - the more people actually realize that Cluster Bs are a thing and are perfectly capable of screwing shit up even worse than they already have, the better.

Again, this is not innately a bad thing. It depends ENTIRELY on the response these authorities and policy makers actually choose to give. I don't necessarily want Cluster Bs herded into camps and gassed - but I absolutely want people to be able to recognize when they're dealing with a Cluster B and know how to actually defend their communities from a Cluster B invasion.

The thing is, this isn't really a moral panic. This is a practical response to a highly destructive force invading your community. Recognition that there is a threat -> recognition of the exact nature of the threat -> appropriate "immune response" to that threat until the threat is neutralized.

Work culture and address the hikkimori culture.

If you really want to get down to it they need to set a mandatory retirement age st 65-70and the promotion of their younger employes to fill those management roles.

There's the next Yoko Taro game!

They need to have them start training their younger successors when they hit 55-60. Same with the animation industry. Hell, same with most industries. Become a master to an appprentice or 2.

Convincing them to not work themselves to death is all you need.

They ain't thinking about getting away from their waifu.

Not the neet, but the shut-in culture.

Leftypol & Val BTFO

This is clunky as fuck, IMO. Let me try.

Cidney's Law

When the attractive sexuality of a female character is described as a negative, the person who is describing it is either an insecure female, or a feminist male.

I don't know, I like better. I feel like it's important to point out it's usually women (specifically feminists) doing the calling out. "If a woman complains about a sexy character, it's because it reminds her she's ugly. If a man complains about a sexy character it's because it reminds him he's straight."

Yours is clunkier.

Hmm, it passes the 4 fingers depth test.
is a very good logical pressure point.

Nice tricks, youtube

I get the woman part, but not this one.

Beta cucks who signal how not sexist they are thinking it will help them with women, actual faggots generally don't mind attractive women in games.

Dr. Peterson is a national treasure at this point!

Think about the kind of people male feminists usually are, I guess. They tend to be uncomfortable in their sexuality and there's a lot of guilt related to being aroused by something. I guess an alternative is "If a man complains about a sexy character it's because it reminds him women like that find him repulsive", or something to that effect.

A lot of hikkimori culture is created by the work culture. Nobody wants to enter a work forces where you get unpaid overtime frequently, barely have time to see friends/family and forced to hang out with coworkers every night otherwise be ostracized. Give them intensives to work or give security and a good chuck of hikkis would work. That and the government needs to do more pushing to get people into the trade/agricultural because a lot of hikkis have the city/salaryman life is the only life.

That too, there are like managers that see boss people around in their 80s. Like fuck off already

everyjoe.com/2017/03/13/politics/will-alt-right-make-left-embrace-enlightenment/

Here it is fellas! Archon's loveletter towards us with regards on fighting our feminist and SJW friends! Spread it around! Share it! Let people be informed about the matter!

Aha. Well that clears it up and it goes back to both the man and the woman!

True. And if rural japan is anything like in mangas, it looks like it would be comfy to live at.

Basically, yeah. I think of it like a little kid. A young boy can recognize an attractive woman but chances are he's going to be shy around her. Male feminists are like that so seeing a female character with a fat ass and nice tiddies and a toned stomach makes them feel bad. It's like a second puberty for them.

"Those who respond negatively when they recognize the attractiveness of a female representation are either insecure females, or male feminist."

Also posting this gem.

move to japan and impregnate all the single OL

That should have been 4 knuckles.

No, it's because it causes asshurt that those retards have to settle for less by busting ass for nothing.

They just do that because they think it's easier than developing a personality or getting in shape. "Why get a job and buy a nice steak dinner when I can just scrounge half of an undercooked burger from this dumpster?

My fetish

Would be kinda hard since I'd want to live in a rural area or small town at most.

Exactly.

Meanwhile all these shitlords are freely enjoying their idolized media.

I feel like you guys really shouldn't contain this law to exclusively apply to fictional women as the subjects within the law, nor feminists/betas as actors within the law. It comes right off as combative towards a specific lane of people when it doesn't need to be in order to have the same effect.

I don't know, something that broadens the subjects/actors that can trigger the law like that.

3 seconds in and already one of the most tired strawmen in history. Thanks but no thanks.

Honestly surprised.

I know, right?

I do love my anime girls and video game ladies. Best girl right here even if she is a computer program even within the game universe

I'm into pretty much everything but that's high up on the list. Especially since it usually means she has a nice ass too, if she's working out enough to get a toned belly. Nothing is sadder than a cellulite-ridden cottage cheese-looking ass that a girl swears is her best quality. Do some squats bitch

Its not really a strawman when thats the main argument made by helicopter fodder

It was a little much for me too but she's too qt

I think I like that version.

I am from nova scotia and hate cities like halifax and dartmouth. Id rather live in the boonies or a small town.

She looks eerily similar to the girl who was in the dream I had today.

Helicopter fodder doesn't like it when you call them out on their shit.

FOUR
KNUCKLES
DEEPER

It is when it's invoked even more often than the no-true-Scotsman it refers to.

I dream about her every night. fuck you for forcing us to execute her nagito you piece of shit this is why nobody likes you

I haven't watched the anime yet, she's in it? I only just finished the "game" the other day.

I saw some people linking a Washington Post article talking about a study of young people's likelihood of incarceration based on race and wealth, so I looked up the study itself (pic and first PDF related).

So the poorest 10% of white people had a 2.7% chance of being incarcerated and the the 81-90% of black people still have a 9.65% chance of being incarcerated, so the poorest white people beat them out. But the top 10% wealthiest black people have only a 2.43% percent chance of being incarcerated. So it's not true that the poorest white people commit less crime than the richest black people, only less than the fairly-wealthy black people. Maybe Jontron read something that defined different wealth categories, or different criteria for crime (the race gap in crime is bigger for violent crimes, for example, though I don't know how they interact with wealth). I don't know enough statistics to know the variability here but obviously some of the subcategories have a pretty small number of people and there's some questionable bouncing around between wealth categories that looks like noise.

The study speculates that this result may be because of racial discrimination in the justice system (I wish I could find one that looks various crimes directly rather than prison time). But I don't see how you can justify such a big difference based on the difference in sentencing found in other studies that control for factors like previous criminal record (around 10% unexplained difference). Note that according to crime victimization surveys on violent crime the demographics of perpetrators according to victims in anonymous surveys closely match the demographics who are arrested for those crimes. Second PDF regarding this is "Reassessing Trends in Black Violent Crime, 1980-2008".

For the issue of racial discrimination in the justice system this is a good survey of the literature, one of the few that doesn't seem to cherry-pick studies for a predetermined conclusion:
slatestarcodex.com/2014/11/25/race-and-justice-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/

By the way I got the PDF for both those studies from gen.lib.rus.ec (Choosing "Scientific articles" in their search), it's a great way to get scientific articles if you don't have access through an institution.

So that VA strike went nowhere did it

Fuck off leftypol

The mountain areas are maximum comfy. Would go back and sit naked in hot water again

Burch scabbed. And I bet if we looked, so did wil and his clique, and tara too. Scabs everywheres.

That hurts.

That means they did VA work under other names right?

I must be getting old.

2am used to be an early night back in the day. Now 11pm rolls around and it's grandpa's fucking bedtime, better get my walker and my medicine. Feels bad man.

Oh, lawdy.

When your body tells you to sleep you fucking sleep.

Enjoy it.

i used to do that all the time

the secret is to maine up

I remember playing Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast back in the day. We had a little guild. I was the one calling the other guys pussies at 4 in the morning "Just one more Mines run guys, sleep is for the weak!"

Or playing Perfect Dark multiplayer literally all night, on school nights, with my best friend. Go to class on 2 hours of sleep, still okay.

Even the early days of #GG, when the happenings rolled in so fast that you almost couldn't bear to leave the threads, terrified you'd miss something or wake up the next day and the threads would be gone. And then one day they were.

I remember sitting up all night when WoW was still early in its life cycle so I could do the daily shit right when it reset, then going to school and then my part-time job. Or sitting up all night with Unreal Tournament 2004 because goddammit all the regulars were there and I wanted to prove I could beat them.

So galko or vivian relaxing in a bath tub with no nips or vag showing just normal not lewd

Burch got her credit in zero horizon, and tara is the star in mlp and teen titans go, and harley quinns "official" voice, she gets rediculos regular work.

burch did the VA for that character ages ago
and Tara still does cartoon work this strike is over vidya

Well yea, morals go out the window when money is at stake, I imagine Tara has contracted work as well.

I think my record was playing FFXI Online back at the beginning. I got into a Carbuncle Mitt run at something like 11am on a Sunday, and actually left with my mitts at like 1pm on Monday afternoon.

Getting these things was a life altering achievement as a Summoner. You had to sneak around solo in this dungeon that was like a 2 hour trip from the main city hub. You had to drop invisible to open doors, while surrounded by Tonberries that would kill you in seconds if you got spotted. And behind one of those doors, located at random, was a spot you had to click to get a key item to pop the NM that dropped the mitts. You could find it in 30 minutes or three hours. Then an hour later the spot would respawn and someone else could go get it.

Once all eighteen people had their pop items (some already had them in that group), the whole team rode out to the dungeon again and fought an epic war up to the top levels, because 18 people moving in a group are not sneaky. After several hours we got to a special room, and one person at a time could trade their pop item to summon Crimson-tooth Pawberry, a fucking Tonberry HNM that was a Summoner with a nuke attack. He took forever to kill, was extremely dangerous, and would drop ONE pair of Carbuncle Mitts if you killed him. Then after a cooldown period, the next person could pop him.

I rolled low in the lots and was like 5th to last to getting my mitts. I think that was the only time I spent more than 24 hours straight in Vana'diel.

Unless they got all of her script done right after e3 2015, she did the work during the strike, since if I remember right it started summer-fall 2015

wait why is he quiting?
because that joke he made last week?

I can do that for precisely one day. Day 2 and I'm basically dead.
Six hours is my minimum, though I shoot for ~7.25hr, if possible. I actually have a pretty hard time with it, because my natural rhythm gets me up at ~11am and I head for bed at around 3:30am. Can't really go to a lot of classes or get a job when your schedule looks like that, so I force myself into "normal" schedule. It works great until I have more than a few days off, then it's a bitch because I fall out of pace.

yep
they make mega bank on patreon also

that gregg guy is a massive tranny looking faggot and its a SJW shit show so its epxected

I'm not sure what my record would be. I played a lot of Asheron's Call as a kid and eventually met my (now ex) wife through it. It was probably the day I first went to the Direlands. Sitting up all night on WoW was more the rule than the exception. I would catch naps throughout the day and load up on caffeine but otherwise play it.

post her nudes

Fine, but the video stays private.

Very lovely. Another wonderful facet of anime tiddies.

Why do you always post newdz of your ex wife in every GG bread.

Because she broke my heart and left me an empty shell of a man

What's this about Japan suddenly having more kids? I need info on this

Haha faggit, you got your heart broken!
I too once knew the sting of love. Our personalities were compatible and we could hang out all day and watch animu of all kinds. Her family did not approve of my background. Pic related, she probably looked a bit like your ex too.

I don't know your feels but I kind of wish I did.

Yea, same here. I've always heard japan's birth rates are low, but not that it's ever improved.

Off-topic
Blew off the whole day just jacking off instead of studying for exams I have in a couple of day.
I haven't changed since high school. I'm destined for failure.

Here's something from from almost a year ago.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-23/japan-s-fertility-rate-inches-to-highest-level-since-mid-1990s
Here's another
ejinsight.com/20170310-japan-s-brightening-outlook-likely-to-win-abe-another-term/
Also looking it up gives like one positive vs nine negative articles for Japanese birthrates. Its not up to replenishment levels but its not doing as bad as they predicted in 2006. There are some articles on daycare shortages in there too.

Maybe they know that if they do not have kids that the kikes, chinese and mudshits will kill them.

Start studying you stupid nigger.

Child daycare? Man, maybe I should look into becoming a daycare worker in japan.

MGTOWs (and MRAs in general) being nothing more than feminist puppets would go a long way in explaining how would the Daughters of Megalia and Ilbe suddenly joined forces and supported Park during Park's impeachment last week.

Also, this is how I've come to reject the concept of "Horseshoe Theory" and the whole "two dies of the same coin" argument. Proponents of this idea keep applying it to the Gamergate phenomenon, when it's clear that the issue has already gone past the whole pro-GG vs. anti-GG thing, and it's more about people wanting to live their own life against (((forces))) who wish to exploit them.

whoever assumed id get pinnged for saying this
you were right

I had to use a throw away number to unlock my account kek

I could never study or I somehow do worse.

kek I knew that was gonna get you locked out

Its solitaries vs codependents who have to stick their dicks, metaphorical or not, into solitaries buisness despite the solitaries obnections because "its for the solitaries own good because the codependents know better that the solitaries" despite having numerous mental imbalances. Kinda like cats (solitaries) being mauled by kids (codependents) which always ends up with the kid scratched up.

Christ, do you guys have any good exes? Like, the kind that still support you even years after the relationship ended? Out of all the fucking people in my life, my first love is that one that does this. Literally the "call me at any hour of the day and I'll pick up for you" type of ex

Those are rare, because they usually do not become exes.

LOL typo. It seems like I'm angrier than I even thought I was with that subconscious spergout moment.

blogposting about a tree I had once.

I had a skinny tree once in a small area in front of my house a long time ago when I was very young. It was a while back that I forgot the exact type, all I remembered that it was a fruit tree of some sort. It never really grew that well due to whatever reasons. But it survived long enough to put roots in the ground it was in, and when it finally died off and was nothing but a stump after most of it got cut. I still had a hell of a time unearthing and chopping the roots it had laid underneath. I had used an axe, a saw, and a crowbar and I think there is still some lingering root somewhere down there. Did you know that some roots are as tough as tree trunks, some can be made into good walking sticks even.

Even after I put some soil back into it, to this day you can still tell that there is a dip in the ground, like a hole in the soil that no matter what I've done to fill it, there will always be a physical negative space of where that tree was.

The first was the worst. Went two years and I was starting to entertain thoughts of putting a ring on that finger. Shit went south when her legit crazy ex showed up. In the end she basically tried to cuck me, and I found my balls through the heartbreak and paid her back a ruined life with interest. It still took a long time for me to get over. On the upside, it taught me how to channel spite as motivation, which is handy.

That's a pretty rare thing as far as anybody I've known. Whatever turned your [CURRENT GF] into an Ex in the first place is also usually powerful enough to make bad blood.

Just finished writing an extreme rough draft for the OP: Rapid Fire episode on "Gamification". Going to go take a shower, come back, clean it up a bit, and post it on /gamergatehq/ for a rough response. Also, reminder that we need people to work on producing the episode we already have a script for (If you aren't working on it already, that is).

Almost sounds like they just want to do it for kicks. Basically, just like us except on a destructive level rather than a simply humorous one. Oh, and the fact they need dozens of people involved, rather than just the half-a-dozen here who can already move mountains, just goes to show how weak their ideology is.

So much for the claim that a xenophobic society is destructive for itself.

Have this been posted already?

Also, this GF conversation is reminding me of that one

DOZENS AND DOZENS OF WOMEN THIS YEAR ALONE

faggot from way back.

Also posting best GF.

Very nice user! I was starting to wonder how this project was coming along. Don't stop, it's a good idea.

Great!

There are wounds that time never heals, you simply learn to live with them.

Pic related, I lost this cat at 2 years old 5 years ago today, I've leaned to deal with it but by no means am I over it. I simply get through the day.

Bit new on the ESA front: More photos of their office.
archive.fo/KUhJl
Does anyone have the photo of Hello Games' "Snack Room" or whatever it was? I need it for comparison.

Good times.

Looks very poseur-esque.

Never mind, found it.

Wouldn't look so out of place for an IKEA ad.

I thought they've gone bankrupt.
It's a nice looking space tbh mang. But if I was in charge, I'd probably go scrooge on them before the christmas conversion, and spend most of the budget on having good lawyers who specializes in 1st amendment issues. If an area has to have a vidya museum section, fine, but I wouldn't necessarily turn the whole office into an Ikea version of vidya themed office.

Not cringe at all.

2 week dog contracted a brain disease, so I had to euthanize him. That was fucking great.

GUYS GUYS GUUUYYYYSS
twitter.com/stillgray/status/838824677468360704

One more Ikea thing.

>tfw no Gilda theme

2 month old kitten was born with cancer.

Brother accidentally ran over one of our kittens on the 24th one time on a separate occasion. I know your feels user.

For all my shit-talking, I'm still on good terms with her. We were too close to not be on good terms now. She brought me homemade lasagna on Valentine's Day. Left it while I was at work.
FIX THE MEMORY LEAK CYPHERCHIMP

never mind. i just looked at the date.

I wasn't paying attention to the thread and I thought that was a real ad until I scrolled up

I've been away for a week. I miss anything important?

yes

You missed /hwndu/ tracking down and taking down Shia's flagpole about 24 hours after it went up.

Oh come on, like a company in Sweden would unironically say "Sweden. Yes." in their ads. At least it worked!

archive.fo/fWwwD

If some lives near an Ikea, please take actual photos of the demos that look like these places. I need them for comparison. Better yet, let's see if those are actual Ikea photos from the net.

I think so. But still…
I'm still left wondering how Klepek has fans when he's been consistently shit since the first day daddy bought him his job.

“The focus is going to be on procedural generation, experimental games, games research, that kind of thing,” Murray said. “We would love to help people avoid some of the pain that we went through ourselves. That’s something I’m really passionate about.”

history channel ancient alien theory man with funny hairdo expressing doubt.jpg

I don't know man, not many people are informed on memes and it could easily be slipped in thinking it would come across as a patriotic message.

Number 7.
businesspundit.com/10-ad-campaigns-that-backfired-badly/

Mostly because he's been around for so long, even Jeb "I shoved a Switch controller her up my ass" Whitaker has fans.

Funny thing is I've hated Patrick since well before he went mega cuck, I still Giant Bomb's interview with nolan north, top kek was a HUGE cunt during the entire thing till Nolan basically told him in no uncertain terms to shut the fuck up, this made Klepek even pissier and acted like an even bigger idiot, don't think Nolan has been back on anything giant bomb related since.

If you look closely at top keks early work on giant bomb, you can tell he knew he was there cause of daddy and didn't give a single shit.

Now I really dare Ikea to add that as their tagline in the current climate of "It's hip to hate being a Swede in Sweden"

Oh yeah….
BAKER?

I replied to the specific post but just in case it got lost in the shuffle. I think this phrasing
is really good, possibly the best one yet out of this bread so far. It's quick, clear and to the point.

I can bake something up. I usually don't like shitposting to 700 but I might need some shitposting since I need to get the bread out before too late.

Article archive, NOW!

firing up oven ready at 700
title: Drakengard 3 Edition
vid embed: youtube.com/watch?v=SlwU2xvfJCo

ITS TIME TO SUCK user DICKS

Let's start with you. Now.

Okay, time to bring the storm.

Also, just finished editing the "Gamification" rough script, I'll cross-post it in the mext bread.

Don't make promises you won't keep ya benis bandit.

?

Pick your poison anons? Male or female bod?

So damn close.

The link is not going anywhere

well you got them there

trips che- wait, you tried to call digits for the previous post and failed didn't you. It doesn't count then you big homogay. Post some waifish waifu materials, maybe you can redeem yourself.

Female obviously.

Feminine penis is best benis.

Let's see what I have…

Jesus christ you need to sort your folder separating the tittymonsters from the waifs.

And, that's about it for the files beginning with a number. How the selection?

Alright.

see

Vivian with potato. I think that has been overused somewhat. Not that I don't have a soft spot for bullybaits.

Dubs confirm Sweden will be unfucked.

What "potato"? I only post her because she has some fans in the threads, and I'm sure that will cheer them up!

Mind telling how to define which girl goes under which classification? Is there a chart for it, or something similar?

if dubs Trump will annex canada

Dubs are not with sweden tonight.

Ok ok, I don't mind purple yams either. And I did say I have a soft spot for bullybait. Sometimes.

Anyway. What I would not give for YokoTaro to do a single player, Phantasy Star RPG game.

It's not rocket science. A cups to mosquito bites, file it under Waifs. D cups plus, goes to Tittymonsters. Everything in between, Average, to Nice Mouthful, to More than a Handful.

archive.is/3DJm1

Okay, so that's how the scale goes.

Nope. Dubs have also failed leafstanistan. Justine Castro will still elbow bitches on their teats for at least a few more years.

Holy shit, dubs might not fail maplestani just yet!

Is this a bit closer?

We archive everything, even this post.

Damn, forgot to turn off the need for spoilers

First 2 are waifs. The rest looks to be a minimum of C cups. Not waifs.
And it doesn't have to be bipedal all the time. I'm not saying go full out horsepussy, but nothing wrong with some Centauresses now and then. Ah May, you fine filly.

Fucking fuck, I know it's late but why do you winged faggots suddenly clam up when it might be beneficial to shitpost to 700 a bit.

Unfortunately, all I have access to at the moment are, mostly, regular girls. Even then, I have to sort through my more explicit folder on my computer (Which has a bit of everything), and the total number of pics goes a littler over 11,000.

It must be getting late because I didn't catch that the first time.
That's pushing it. It's barely above slightly tolerable. And the biggest positive reaction was when eltonel posted a couple of bully lewds of the purple potato girl.

The 2nd one looks cute and clangable.

sorry. playing video games

My folder is a mess, I can't provide waifus.

How are you going to provide FOR your waifu if your folder is a mess?
black guy pointing at his head smirking.jpg
Though I shouldn't be talking. I just nuke most of my stuff periodically, and ever since my last hdd crash I have been living like a digital monk. A digital hobo monk.

Damn it, can't post anymore for a little bit. The site if flagging me for flooding.

That beetle robot is pretty damn awesome.

There is something charming about this oekaki from the YokoTaro pinned thread. Maybe I'm just easily amused by the chassis pun.

awesome beetle robots?

It's moments like these that just make me smile. Here we're suppose to be the ultimate villian of the internet, and we're just posting pictures of beautiful women to end one topic and start a new one.

Never mind, found a spider-girl (Thouugh she is a little big).

pic related

And, that's the last that what I have with me. I could probably find a few more if I searched again, but don't see much of a point to do it.

Android battle meidos are almost always, clangable.

I wish that kit was not so expensive.

Come on you fahjits, just a few more until the new bread can be launched.

Come on, we're so close…

Danielle+Freya fusion when?

Dareya? Frenielle? As long as they do the fusion dance, I'm good with whatever.

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread