Yu-Gi-Oh!

The new Link System: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Link_Monsters

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - ygopro.it/ mediafire.com/download/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking. Legacy of the Duelist is shit.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.yugiohcardmarket.eu/
duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/145347-official-goat-format-thread/&page=147
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Grail's_Beckoned
ygorganization.com/all-of-the-arc-v/
ygopro.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting this shit again

And I'll ask again. Why don't you just stop sucking dick at yugioh

Why don't you fags play a REAL deck?

haha I want to fucking die haha

Nobody should have to read a paragraph of tiny font to understand what a card does, and nobody should encourage a bloat of rules.

Whats a good deck for not necessarily winning, but cockblocking my opponant as much as possible? I like using cards like trap hole, man eater bug, and self destruct button but Im sure theres good modern deck for someone like me.

fusion, xyz, synchro are basically all the same shit they are cards sitting in the extra deck with the only difference being the summon requirement like synchro needing a tuner etc? Is this correct?

Yes, the base rule for each respectively is that for fusion you need polymerization and the materials listed on the fusion monster to fusion summon it, for synchros you need a tuner and non-tuner(s) whose combined levels equal the level of the synchro monster, for xyz you need 2 or more monsters of the same level, additionally xyz monsters don't have levels, but ranks so they aren't affected by cards like Gravity Bind. There are also monsters in each category which may have a completely different summoning condition from the base one, like Masked Heroes who use "Mask Change" instead of Polymerization, there are also those which offer multiple ways of summoning them, like Utopia Ray which you can xyz summon with either 3 light monsters or with a Utopia, there are also cards which allow for alternate ways to summon those monsters, like paying 5000 LP with Cyber Stein out on the field to summon any fusion monster from your extra deck.

This is a lot less confusing than it looked at first sight, thanks man.

traptrix hands maybe.

This could possibly be the strongest or worst deck in existence but I can't comprehend which.

This man speaks the truth. It's okay to still like yugioh if you think that sort of thing is fine. It's just funny to compare how the game used to be and how complex and fast it's gotten as of late.

Step it up.

Learn to read nigga.

Dark Dragon of Dragons a cute. CUTE!

Hey man look at the bright side, YGO will teach you speed reading.

This is just off one Scorpio

I'm fixing this game one card description at a time :^)

Damn, nice.

AAAAAAAAAAA

You mean the last 10 years.

What's a okay water deck that doesn't cost an arm and a leg like mermail does?

Paleozoic without frogs

Bitches don't know about muh Black Paladin

dinomist

r8 my garbage that gets raped by zoodiacs

This is how the game should be played at least according to the older rule books. Probably still true for the new ones.

Dinomists are rad. They can both into Toadally Awesome and Cyber Dragon Infinity.

Hey anons, recently started getting into Yu-Gi-Oh again after like 12 years and see they have an Arthurian based deck now. I've loved king Arthur books/movies since I was a kid, so really happy they have a deck for it now. Is it better to buy the cards singles or to buy the $40 box set? Also if it's better to buy singles where's a good/safe place to buy them from?

Psy-Frames work really well for pure cockblocking, plus they're hand traps so there's basically nothing that can stop you + Psy Frames are exceedingly modern viable, IIRC.

Counter Fairies is decently strong right now as well.

Your idea of a good time should hold up well until they do something about Solemn Strike, either way. Probably the best card for you right now.

all of the noble knights are relatively cheap, so you can probably just get them individually
you can get shit from en.yugiohcardmarket.eu/ if you're in the eu, or trollandtoad if you're from burgerlands

it's not even that hard to do. after a while you can just speed read and skim over reused text.

that aside, i've been looking at link monsters. they seem really splashable and easy to summon.>>12122483

Christ. I can't keep up with this game anymore. All these new cards and terms and the insane amount of power creep. I basically dropped out after the second series started with that awful Jayden protagonist. Are any of the series besides the original worth watching?

herald of perfection decks are the worst
amorfages are annoying
majespecters are annoying too, but links are fucking them over
paleozoics are dirty

5ds had a lot of manly characters and chool mechanics
arc-v was alright in the story, had the best rival character, and the great thing was that it reintroduced all the summoning methods. also it reuses characters from older series, so you get to see those from 5ds, gx, and zexal again (without the protags)
although for whatever reason, pegasus wasn't in the fusion dimension

Start by watching DM in Japanese.
Judai is not as annoying in the Japanese version and most of his character grow is completely gone in the dub.
For many "muh old YGO" 5D's actually became the new favourite.
The first half of Zexal is universally disliked, but the second half is liked by many.
ARC-V easily has the best written and presented story of all up until episode 100~112. A lot of intrigues and mysteries, including over 50 episodes in an alternative 5D's setting. The episodes after the big reveal somewhere in the 120s become the most disliked anime episodes on niconico, but honestly that is very exaggerated by the huge fandom this generation got.

But really, just stop crying. If you want to play, learn the current meta and then just follow the new cards that are coming out. It won't take you more than a day to learn to play a few decks properly, if you are not retarded that is.

Step the fuck up.

well they're limited to once per turn so it's not really that much of an issue
what if a good old fassion exodia deck has to explain every single card

also obligatory

OK guys, I got it.
How long would the tournament last?

it depends if time limit is a thing
if it's not, every match could last at least an hour and a half, so if you have 4 rounds that would be a minimum of 6 hours
we should try and just do a ygopro tournament like this over teamspeak or whatever voice chat thing people use these days

In a tournament like that? C'mon dude, we're not doing speed debating over here.

Fucking that, rap debating.
We need to rap the full text of each card we play.

niggers not allowed

How would you know if it is online?

Please no

well he'd be rapping for one thing

i won't stop playing this even if it's irrelevant now

But white boys can rap as well.

wiggers not allowed

Your cards don't been fucking look good anymore. Every other attribute gets its fair share of awesome designs along with their effects while you just errode rock over millennia. Water fucking sucks as an ability when it isn't absolutely raging at full force and is lame as shit compared to actual powers like darkness and lightning. I feel bad for best girl from Tittymon because she actually makes it look good.

Wow it's a fucking DDdeck/10

behold, the dumbest fucking deck ever

Looks kinda neat, and cheap. No idea how these monster/spell cards work though. Only recently came back to the game.

Trust me if I could afford it I'd probably get it, it looks good. I probably will one day, just not right now

.I like water cards.

Look at all those cards.

How do you feel knowing King Arthur is actually Sonic the Hedgehog?

Ended up getting the box set, but I'll probably buy some singles too after I get it. Thanks for the site recommendation user.

What?

How much of a faggot am I for using monarchs? I used to run monarchs a long time ago, and I noticed they added new cards for monarch decks and thought it would be neat to try them again. I got people asshurt at me for running it though, so is it broken now? I remember it was just ok back when they first came out.

Any idea which file I should edit in Percy to set new locations for the card images? Not that I use YGOPro 2, but it would be nice if I can have the same image location for both games.

I have being working on this and I think it works rather well. The WW restriction doesn't really fucks up the Shinobirds since they are Wind too. If you are wondering why the 2 Sonic Birds, well, while playing I found myself having the Ritual Monsters but not the spells a lot. I might try a build with ritual santuary but I feel there is no space.

my brother is interested in playing after a couple of duels with my D/D/D deck. Are there any decent budget decks I could recommend him?

so trying to build Dark Magicican IRL as well as any other semi budget deck for yugioh, mainly for fun in case my friends want to play.

any good deck lists TCG wise you guys can throw my way, i've been outta the game for a while. also heard everything about link summoning and its ass

There is no better deck for this than amorphages, your opponent will have no fun at all playing against it.

like something that can compete with the meta?
paleozoics are cheap if you aren't running frogs
burning abyss too, although by now they've dropped out of the meta
superheavy samurai are all worth cents and they're probably gonna make a comeback when links come out
zombies are relatively cheap if you're not running omega/crystal wing
spyrals are perfect though, i got them all for 25$ and then just put a ton of goyo monsters in the extra deck, each of which is cheap as fuck

Zombies are pointless without Omega, Crystal Wing is just a bonus though.

zombies work fine without omega if you can get the grass is greener, just spam bujinki amaterasu and summon your banished shit
but if you had 3 of those, you're likely to have omega

Is Duel Link only with very old cards?

they sometimes put some shit card from newer sets, but it's mostly old cards

It seems like it has duel limits as well? It probably never goes beyond the 3 monster limit? It should have PvP too, but it is not unlocked at the beginning?

pretty sure the pvp should be unlocked, just go to the arena
or maybe you had to reach a certain level for it, i can't remember
just forget about it and install ppsspp and emulate older tag force games, they're better

It is for my little brother that can't into English anyway and possible a friend of his.

Cool, I'll let him know. Thank you very much.

Pick one of the pic related, and buy three of it. They're all $10.
I would go with Monarchs as they don't need an extra deck and can hold their own with their "No fuck you" field spell. Then go with the new Kaiba deck for ABC Dragon Buster if he wants to do more combo moves.
Felgrand if he likes dragons, while they're good they really shine when mixed with Blue-Eyes.

BA will never die.

How the mighty have fallen. Holy fuck it kinda hurts seeing all three god cards + Exodia able to be bought for less than $20 online nowadays

they were appropriately powerful for the era, when normal summoning was the norm
a majority of the stuff from original yugioh tends to be shit because it has to be normal summoned

Link is cancer.

How does this even work? 2 of those arrows are not pointing towards main monster zones

It initially comes out in the Extra Deck Monster Zone, but can be revived as normal from the Graveyard.

Japan forgot Monster Reborn is banned in the West. Hell, Japan forgot that Pendulum isn't the dominant Summoning Method, but still decided to triple nerf it.

I haven't seen anything like it since "This Monster can't be used as Synchro Material" in the Zexal era.

They should should just drop the Extra Deck rule and make Link Monsters function as Deck Masters.

Yeah, How many meta pendulums existed anyways? I really can't recall anything that people call cancer like Dragon Rules or Zoodiacs and both of those were good cuz Xyz.

Sacred Beasts are going to be easier to get out soon anyways.

Qliphort was meta for a while until Towers and Scout got hit.

PerformaPal/Dracoslayer was super cancerous for a while, but got emergency nerfed.

Igknights turned out to only be rogue.

Metafoes is meta, but pure builds are no match for mixes with Yang Zing/Zoodiac.

So, in 4 years pendulum got only 3 meta decks? That is really low, right?

And that's exactly why we have every right to shit on Extra Monster Zones and Japan is thankfully doing exactly that. I heard the creators are begging people to give it a chance, but they clearly don't understand why people are pissed, so they might just have to learn the hard way.

Or they just do the smartest thing and split the damned formats while still using Links for creative new ways to interestingly offer 2 different ways to play the same game.

I really like Sacred Beasts, but Armityle is just fucking lazy shit in every possible sense.

Well, Zefra are set to get a really good monster, but pure builds are still gonna suck.

That's exactly why I'm dropping the game and not buying packs after Nationals. If you want them to fix it, I suggest as many people as possible to do the same.

And I bought a shit-ton of boxes. The game is dead to me after Maximum Crisis.

Wait.
Wait a sec.

What time is it?

Would it be possible to build a decent loli deck?

I would be the first to get triggered by asymmetry, but it looks too fucking good here.

You can't play all of those on your first turn user! How did you even open and play those five without the two DARK monsters you needed for the virus'? Plus, how did you get another card for Dragged Down Into the Grave? I can't think of anything that you could open as a sixth card that would allow you to play both Virus cards and still have something left to discard. You didn't even designate a card name for the first two!

You put a link monster in the link zone thta has an arrow pointing down, then you make this link monster to give you two Extra deck monsters on each side.

If the link monster has an arrow pointing down and it's in the main monster zone, you obviously can't link summon there.

Nice meme

Now I see the reason why you're talking like you know things, nostalgia fag please stop.

But you just said in your last post that pendulum wasn't a dominant summing method, which is it?

>Has no DEF Face down attack position new meta
Gotta love what is the WORST addition to the game. I'll defend the rest to death but links suck shit
I like the pendulum zone changes though

Ghostricks with the Ghost hand traps
Then Traptrix
BAM, ya got ya lolis

The nips themselves will be the biggest help. Two pronged pressure from both east and west markets will at least force a format split.

Yugioh won't die this easily.

delete this

Literally how is Yuri going to get Serena to fuck him after all the shit he's done and her general attitude?

It'd be hot, but be serious. It's hard to even imagine them being counterparts of Yuya and Yuzu with being so incompatible unlike everyone else.

You could try cutting urgent or twin, since the chick bounces 3

I see you haven't heard of hatefucking

I'd love to see that egg on Konami's face.

Wishful thinking

Holy fuck which one is it? You won't play the game but you'll still buy packs?

this

Everything topping right now is 60-card Infernoid/Zoo, or rogue like Paleo/ABC.

Even Metafoe is topping BECAUSE they run Zoo.

I don't how NOT buying packs and NOT playing anymore is contradictory.

This more ya speed?

I've said it for a while, but player run banlists would be fun to see as well.
It's funny how links don't feel like an addition to the game, cause the rules make them look like a downgrade or a shock collar

Pretty nice to know they still enjoy the game and that they still gather to play.

I envy that a tad
Now be the cool guy and show them your lolis

Sorry I thought it was not buying UNTIL after. Fast fingers on that one

And yes while zoo is topping now that still doesn't mean that pendulum and synchro masturbation isn't fucking stale and boring to play against also.

You could just play YGOPRO, which is guaranteed to keep the original field as well as any locals that would decide "Fuck this, we we were already playing outside official rules to begin with".

I like Sawatari, but hell no. I just want to know how they're even supposed to fug because of who they both parallel.

That makes me sad, I still love this method the most. That being said, the problem is that Dark Syncrhon (the best synchro deck) has very little interaction with the opponent. I am still crossing my fingers for more Chryston support.

The sad thing is, Link won't hit stuff like Zoodiac. They are already making combos with the card in the OP. One or 2 cards combos mind you.

I suppose, a lot of the Link stuff is intended in a meta with a lot of revival.

I was thinking about that but I am really afraid of being hit by Solemn. Depending one the hand Barrier can be overcome. It comes down to baiting the barrier with a synchro

Synchro is hands down my favorite kind of summoning.

Whats the difference between Synchro and XYZ summoning? I've only been playing "modern" yugioh for a few days and all I can tell is XYZ summoning uses the two tribute monsters as fuel for their effects.

Well Synchro is slower since it requieres a [TUNER] and a non tuner. Synchro is about adding the levels and it can take 2 or monsters. The monsters don't need to be of the same level. Xyz on the other hand requiers any 2 monsters that have same level. Also, Synchros have levels while Xyzs have Ranks.

Did those villainous Fusion sisters posted in previous Yugioh threads turn out to be gay for each other?

Oh yeah I've seen the combo, shit is silly as fuck. Zoos are silly as fuck really, ban the mole
No idea how else to raise your consistency with the shinobirds, need to play more rituals myself I guess

No, one craves the tomato dick and the other craves SS

You're right, Links do NOT add to the game, they are just a huge restriction to force people to buy new cards.

They should have gone back and refined older decks, since they already made a push to bring back older players with the movie and Duel Links. This is just gonna drive them away again when the older players find out none of their old/rogue decks work with Links at all.

It won't even come until July. We have all that time to SHUT IT DOWN or force a format split at least.

This is what pisses people the most. Zoo will still be strong after Link but every pendulum deck will be dead.

Feels Good Man

Do you learn a lot from watching the Yu-gi-oh anime in terms of card effects and commonly used strategies? I was thinking of maybe picking up the one that's going to air next season.

It serves as an okay introduction and shows some card combinations

You could possibly learn the basic rules, but no. The effect of cards are often different and the anime decks are shit without the "draw whatever I need" aspect.

Looking forward to you not changing anything about your deck at all and getting shit on by the new order.

One change cannot hit everything, but it will hit most things. Zoodiac will have its best cards slammed or the changes will fail, Konami should know this.
Should.
Link is a stunning display of confidence and it gives me hope they're at least trying.

On the money, they're slowing it back down and getting the reigns of the game. Great way of pu-
As opposed to Synchro, XYZ, or Pendulum? In which at least Synchro and XYZ established near-immediate new paradigms, and Pendulum threatened as soon as they actually released archetypes with some amount of power?
It's almost like it's they're a company selling cards.
Everyone is being slowed down, any the nature of the change means most old archetypes, traditional rogue decks, and control decks are entirely untouched. It does not slow everyone down proportionally. Can you provide some "old/rogue decks" that would be actually hurt by Links?

Limitation or ban when?

it's either gonna go to 1 or 0 when links come out
i mean, with the extra deck being limited to one monster, i can essentially just give up on running an extra deck with this shit on the field
my gem-knights are as dead as possible right now because of this, and they're gonna be even deader when links come out

Link monsters can't be put into defense nor face down defense position, they are presumably immune to effects which do that unless it's possible to put them in face down attack position.
In short, everything about them is a pure clusterfuck.

You can find the quick explanation of the differences in

I don't understand this whole game yet but the new link system doesn't seem so bad? Or do you enjoy decks with cards like a hero lives and tons of searchers/special summon cards to get the field full of extradeck monsters in 1 turn?

no it's like this
limiting the amount of extra deck monsters is great, konami puts an iron fist and controls things, almost like it's ignoring it's jewish impulses
but then it goes back to said jewish impulses by creating link monsters. meta decks that are insanely fast can easily run them, while old decks that the change was supposed to help, are too slow to use link monsters
so in truth, the change just slows meta decks down a bit, and hurts older decks a lot more unless they don't run an extra deck at all

Think about this statement you just made a bit more. Basically, decks which can already shit out half of their main deck through special summons won't have any problems summoning links either, since link summoning is a type of special summon as well.

I thought effect monsters was going to be a new type of card like tuners but it's just the orange cards with an effect. Yes this is quite awful I see now.

Don't buy into this muh old cards propaganda.

Just keep shitting on it and fan the flames of any fan's anger.

My only hopes for VRAINS is for semen demons. I don't expect anything even close to Arc-V.

This.

Is Rank10YGO /ourguy/?

Who? I would say no.

Is that the guy narrating War of the Worthless?

I'd like that to be the case, but don't see any evidence.

No, cuckchanner, or at least was a few months ago

You mean legacy of the worthless?

This Nigger

Get out.

I wonder how shit Dueling Network General is now after everything about the game itself, politics and internet drama these past few years?

Is there any way to make this bad ass mother fucker competitive?

Devil's advocate: Makyura isn't exactly broken with the worst kinds of Traps banned.

a continous trap deck with exodia obliterate

I seriously hope that they haven't found a way to ruin discussion of a fucking children's card game

rate my irl deck

>NO OMEGA
user what the fuck are you doing, either make the deck or don't

fuck, i meant no wightmare

Spooky, also nice trips

Omega is pretty expensive

he makes or breaks the deck
you can't have zombies without omega
at least put bujinki amaterasu in here

I just got back into yugioh a couple weeks ago after 12 years. On a budget and wightprince is $10 bucks a copy. Who's omega? I've won some games and can hold my own playing with the group on campus

This guy

Behold, the one card that creates face down attack position

If you don't plan to attend any YCSs then don't both buying into those yet, but go ahead and download either YGOpro or DEVpro, it has every card in it and helps you with deckbuilding at the very least and allows you to play for free at best
PSYFRAME Omega is a level 8 synchro who changed the game hardcore by being a generic synchro who is fuck all hard to kill and un-banishes stuff
and then this guy posted him

Goy

I picked up yugioh just to play with the guys when they aren't playing magic

it's your choice, but omega is essentially the one thing that really makes the deck go off
if you have a few extra dollars, get lightsworns for the deck, they really help out your first turn hand
or just put extra shiranuis in there
but seriously, get bujinki amaterasu in here, and maybe zombie master or something. recycling mezuki is a must for zombie decks

If you're playing casually then he really isn't needed, I play a lot of fun decks when fucking around as well.
Look at the bright side, at least you're not playing Zombie Lightsworn, a deck that runs both Omega and pic related

Zoo is really underwhelming without Rat, hell, put the rat at 2 zoo dies

come play goat format on duelingbook, anons.

duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/145347-official-goat-format-thread/&page=147

anyone wanna try doing a tournament/few duels with decks themed around having only single copies of cards?

I actually made one of those years ago and updated it up to Order of Chaos as well as I could before they changed the fucking card display.

so anyone wanna try dueling with this clusterfuck?

Playtest that shit for real against FLESH

i'm not suicidal
this is why i wanted other nigs to run a 1-copy only deck

One of the most intense matches I've ever played. I love my deck being completely unaffected by the new link rules. The extra deck can suck my dick.

We're kind of playing the same deck. Drop all the backrow, even the twisters. You can side in spell/trap destruction game 2 if you want. I don't run fossil dyna due to it interacting bad with kaiju. Shirnui are dead in your hand too, even if they do occasionally activate off sarc.

These gals are not fun
Somewhat fun to play, but your opponent will never have fun
Some one name fusion deck
I must build another
Off the list are:
Melodious, Gladiator Beasts, PredaPlants, Synchro Fusion, LunaLights
I'm wonder what the fuck I can do with Parasite fusioner, he seems like he's either got alot of potential or none

Funny, I've played these lock decks & they all die to kaiju.

This is correct

Don't fucking bully our decks.

No, he is a reddit-fag.

Wow, this works similarly to the deck Yami Bakura uses in Tag Force Special.

So you can't summon many fun monsters without using the new gay link shit? Sasuga pachinko masters.

Does anyone have a waifu deck that works reasonable enough for tag force special. I want to make something like this but I'm still too limited in my knowledge for now.

But user. who ARE your Yugioh waifus?

I find lots of the vampire girls very pretty, Vampire Mistress, Vampire Vamp, Vampire Neophyte and much more of those.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to help you out, my only suggestion is to look up a vampire deck from 2014.

They were the best deck a year ago and are a lock down type deck now that prevents the opponent from using their extra deck. It shut out any rouge decks that otherwise could compete during that format

The aftershocks from the epic asshurt generated can still be felt

Is there a good thunder deck?

hunders, watts, batterymen

Lawnmowing Invoker Predazombies featuring Fairy Tail Snow

I want to drill the oil

all i care about is whether or not this link thing will make it stronger

and i want gem-knights to not be a dead archetype, but sometimes life is tough

Just found my deck I built back in the day, when I was a child that could barely speak English. Now that I am a man-child that can barely speak English, I wonder if it was any good? I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh! since I built this in 08 or something, and seeing as I didn't speak much English then, I didn't really grasp the rules I think.

Post your deck so we can see if you were a Yu-gi-oh savant or we can laugh at what you chose.

I'll take some pictures.

THE DRAGON RULES DID NOTHING WRONG!

Some of these might be fakes, but I can't tell either way.

That's all of them.

well… triple gemini was meta in 2003 at least

Triple 5's are still meta now

I expected worse to be honest

you'd beat the kaiba AI with this deck at the very least

I think I put the 3 elves in their because I thought they were hot, and the dragons since I thought Danny or whatever from the show was cool.

I know these were my favourite cards, also one I can't find, that was a smiling skeleton in a robe that points at you. The blue card I know I hated since he looked so dumb.

Skull Servant?

I dunno man, I have boxes upon boxes of cards at my parents place, in the attic somewhere, I found this in a box under my old bed. I just remember thinking that card looked cool.

This is how he looks like, do you recognize him?

Oh yeah, there he is. My boy, the skeleton.

You know, nowadays there's a whole archetype around him, if you like him so much you might try the deck out.

I haven't played since like, 08, so I don't even remember what little I understood about the rules. I tried to have my older brother teach me how to play as a kid, since he could read the English rulebook, but he called me a faggot and told me to start playing Magic instead. Then he picked me up and held me upside down over a stair case and shook me until I dropped my deck. I took me so long to find all the cards. I tried learning the rules by watching the show, but since it didn't air here, I had to get my older brother to download it so I could watch it on his computer. He downloaded it with English subs and Japanese voices, so it was in two different language I didn't speak. Might explain why I never really learnt the rules.

Your brother sounds cool.

Yeah I used to think he was a master at TCG, turns out he never won any of the Magic tournaments he went to, he just told me that. He also told me I was to stupid to play magic when I asked if he could teach me. His friend who he went to tournaments with was actually national champion though.

life is suffering
and i don't have a paypal, so i can't order online
and nobody around me feels like wasting time ordering cards that are worth cents

Throw in a Minerva and they might consider it :^)

They didn't have the manga where you were from?

if he doesn't speak english, the best he had was the show
manga only gets sold to places that actually have money to buy the shit
t. bulgarian

Negroids any of you liked the movie Yu-Gi-Oh the Dark Side of Dimensions?

i didn't watch it
i can't bother finishing the original series or arc v, let alone a movie

Is kind of good

So I read through the shit and I'm still confused how these new Link monsters work, they're just special summon monsters with no defense or level? I just jumped back in and still trying to catch up with Pendulum and stuff. How fucked is the meta?

Link monsters were introduced since there are now 2 new positions in the field, reserved for extra deck monsters. Without Link monsters, you can only summon 1 monster from the extra deck on the field, same for your opponent. If an extra deck monster gets destroyed and you revive him with Monster Reborn/Call of the Haunted, then they are brought back to the main monster zone and not the space reserved for extra deck monsters.

Link monsters are extra deck monsters which "unlock" the main monster zones so they can be used to summon more extra deck monsters. Check the card in the OP, the 2 arrows signify that you have now unlocked 2 main monster zones on your side of the field to be used to summon extra deck monsters. Each link monster requires the number of monsters equal to the number of links they have as tribute for special summon, so the card in OP would need 2 monsters. Additionally, a link monster's link number adds to the number of links required for a link summon, to illustrate, if you wanted to summon a monster with 3 links, you can use either 3 monsters or the card in the OP and one other monster since the card in the OP already gives you 2 links.

At first glance, it may seem like a good way to slow down the game, but when you really think about it it's just a minor inconvenience to decks which can already special summon half their deck in one turn, while slower decks which use extra deck monsters will be the only ones who are really hit.

didnt bother to see it in theaters, cant find a torrent feelsbadman

Are there any other good yugioh games that are like forbidden memories or duelist or the roses? I had fun with those games.

Post your face when your pet deck manages to overcome a meta deck.

literally never
venoms were never good

Anything rogue or Pendulum is DEAD.

Anything Meta is gonna pump out 4 Links and 8 XYZ a turn.

I heard you like Skull Servants user….

What if my rogue deck is main deck monsters summoning?

Fucking cool

then unless it was monarchs/kozmos, it was probably shit to begin with or not a rogue deck

Take it to /mon/

Take this to >>>/mon/

at the very least you could have told us to go to >>>/tg/

Don't blame me if I'm just trying to get that gravestone moving.

Besides, Yu-Gi-Oh! is a collectible monster card game, so it should be more welcome there.

Nostalgiafags need to be hung

go back to >>>/cuckchan/ my man

Nah man, that shit needs to gb2 /mon/

kek my friend

The "Ghost" girls are going to be everywhere at some point in time, otherwise I can't think of a real loli deck outside of Traptrix and some of the Ghostricks.

I don't play Yugioh to summon a monster, set 2 backrow, and pass.

Even so, most Main Deck monsters nowadays are combo pieces; if a boss monster is coming from the Main Deck, it better be damn good.

Complain about the price all you want, Omega is the beefstick that gives you back a Mezuki usage literally every turn he's alive and a playmaker by stopping your opponent. No reason not to run him at 3 outside of budget issues.

Vamps are, unfortunately, not very good.

You could run a zombie engine and play it anyways since the decks in most of the yugioh games suck dick.

Mermails can OTK without the extra deck, so they're fine. More or less.

Current meta: Zoodiacs or Bust. Only good Pendulum deck is Metalfoes, which is treated 8/10 as an engine rather than a deck proper. (But it's still a good deck.)

Meta post-CODE: Kozmo are a thing again, Dark World is a thing again, Lightsworn go back to being JD.dek, Fluffals are fine, every other deck before CODE will either have to find a way to adapt or die.

Pendulums: You can minus from your hand for one turn to have monsters that don't ever die, EVER (unless you flip Macro Cosmos, D. Fissure, D.D. Ground, etc.). Literally, the only good Pendulum decks to ever surface as meta were Qliphorts, PePe (which died the quick death it deserved), and Metalfoes. They're treated as Continuous Spells while face-up in their Pendulum Zones, and they're treated as monsters when being sent to the ED faceup (see: Raremetalfoes Bismugear).

Link Monsters: They're like Super Synchros, they don't need a Tuner and you only need to make them with whatever they ask. (Tokens count for making Link Monsters, hence the buyouts of Scapegoats, Blackwing Gofu, etc.) They have no DEF, can't be put in DEF mode due to their Link markers, and can't be put face-down (period). Under new rules, you can only have 1 ED monster and it can only be summoned in the Extra Monster Zone UNLESS you have a Link Monster, which will "unlock" spots in your Monster Zone(s) for ED usage. ED monsters rezzed from the Grave will be placed on a monster zone as their status is "monster rezzed from Grave" and thus the new rules don't care (similar: rulings on dodging Shaddoll Fusion). Like with the first Pendulum monsters, the current ones suck dick and they won't be good until Konami gets their bearings on this new mechanic.

Blaster ;^)

I finally beat Tag Force Special on the hard difficulty (which just makes your opponent's decks stronger) together with all normal tourneys, dark tournaments and dark tournament special stages with a bunch of meme decks, he'll be fine running Vamps as long as he tweaks them a little. I just beat the special dark tournament stage where you play against overpowered decks which ignore the banlist with a Melodious deck.

Is theres a continuous magic/trap card that disables all special summoning for both players?

vanity's emptyness

FREE BLASTER

Im guessing theres some sort of synergy you have to use to make this card not be useless

Macros Cosmos says hi
Also not being able to SS may actually cripple your opponent so hard they won't be able to destroy anything.

It's like they *want* to kill this game at this point.

Wait what? No way, I need Gofu for Synchro

Im still trying to learn the game but im thinking about making a psychic deck with synchro monsters and Ultimate Axon Kicker, i wonder if it is s good idea?

I wanted to see it in theaters but i forgot it was out already and missed it by a few days.

just use scapegoat or whatever

I've got a rulings related question for a possible meme deck I'm bringing to the locals, can you negate the destruction at the end of the turn effect of Instant Fusion with things like Forbidden Dress and/or Lance?

i could be wrong, but i don't think you can
if i use a wild monster appears to summon vennominaga, she still dies at the end even though she has that protection effect

THANKS KONAMI

Are you retarded or something? They only have 2 pendulum monsters and 1 of them will ever be on the field for more than 5 seconds, so you cant complain about the Extra deck zone. Pendulums being apart of the S/T zone is a balance change. Like Qlip search Set 5 wasnt and still isn't the gayest shit.

And now Skull Servant isn't such a fucking funny joke anymore. Thanks, Nippon.

The problem is in order for Crystal Beast to work, they need all their S/T zones.

And Qli has already been nerfed to hell. They havent been relevant for 2 years.

You can now play link monsters on ygopro.us
It's a manual interface, and its a bit clunky, but if you want to give links a shot, its the only simulator that supports them.
duelingbook.com is more or less up now if you want a better manual simulator, but it still has connection problems and so on.
Duelingnexus.com now works almost well enough to rely on it. Its a browser based automatic simulator that added music for no fucking reason that is probably the easiest to get into.

For all three of these, they have their own deck editors, but you're better off making your deck in ygopro percy, and then importing the ydk into these services as its much easier and faster.

Guess you'll just have to run R4NK stunshit. Or play a real deck instead.

Oh and just try to get over helix set 5 with your shitty deck and see how "nerfed" they are. Their design is inherently broken. They still top in japan because they actually have backrow over there.

here's one for you

Remember when Man-Eater Bug was a good card?
Or when Blue Eyes White Dragon meant you were most likely going to steamroll your opponent if he didn't have anything to counter it?
Or when effects weren't like a clusterfuck of effects?
Maybe I'm just a scrub but damn.

I only play one deck and I have no idea how to do anything else.

When you get down to it, it's an exceedingly flawed card game that mixes luck in with set strategy, where you must adapt to the opponent as best you can.

This isn't like a fightan game or something, it's not based on skill, but rather how well you can answer someone else, with a a setup that maximizes the amounts of good draws you can make while minimizing the amount of bad draws you can make.

For example, I have a set strategy, my Blue Eyes cards, each supports the other and such.

I have my support cards, the Eyes of Blue series, they bring out Blue Eyes.

and the magic cards draw other cards, swap bad draws for good ones, draw cards and shuffle the deck to further make good draws, and so on and so forth.

Then I have my extra deck, which unlike other decks is full of support monsters that do shit that my main cards can't, like remove certain cards from the field that would be dangerous to attack head on.

I remember simpler times, but as things move on, you must adapt. Go look up some tournament decks and pick one you like, go for a theme if you want if you search. You can learn.

Critical question.

Why do Yugioh threads never have any lewds?

B-because YGO is pure.

Dark Magician Girl.

OH ITS AWN NAH

Pure, huh?

She's "pure slut" for Gagaga Magician.

Fucking great, though, what's up with that ending where kaiba gives mokuba kaiba corp then fucks off to go fight the pharaoh, and the movie just kind ends ? Are they setting up another movie or was that some too deep for you shit.

I think Kaiba overwhelmed with so much salt he burned through the walls between life and death just to rematch with Atem.

Fuck you.

Kaiba overpowering the plana by simply being that in love with himself was pretty good.
Kaiba vs Yugi duel was cool
Atem appearing at the end is fucking gay

Only format where vanilla's were relevant were Yugi vs Kaiba format when you were playing Kaiba

Hand over the fucking lewds.

T-there are no lewds, t-this is a p-pure children's card game.

Fuck your trips. Denko Sekka is not waifu material.

OH BOY HERE WE GO

I see your game now, you are just acting coy so people post the lewd cards.

No, I'm not!

Post Joey faces

are you a fucking faggot?

So dueling book finally works consistently, play that if you want to experience playing 50 card Monarch Frog Paleozoic players right about as you're about to drop that play you've been dreaming about. :^)
I guess having a yugioh you can play freely in browser is ok but it still is miles behind YGOpro in getting cards in the game even though it's like an off coloured Jpeg and it'll probobly die when links come out due to book being copy and paste of DN and they claimed making pendulums work took a month

Good

if you want to experience playing 50 card Monarch Frog Paleozoic player give up hope and admit defeat right about as you're about to drop that play you've been dreaming about. :^) *

How the fuck did you get that from me not wanting the dragon rulers unbanned?

was meant to be a response to myself being a correction because I missed a bit.
Sorry my man.

New Links
Pretty neat effect and idea, this thing will be formidable. Anyone have an idea of how this would interact with Dark Hole/Raigeki?
Star Grail feel like a new Star Seraph iteration, complete with name 'theme'. I'm glad they're sticking to the low ATK, pretty versatile effect.
Burn is back, hurrah! Neat as fuck concept and I hope it has some other options. If these things are running about, it will prevent too slow from taking over entirely, since too fast is taking a hit.
Keyword Mutual Link is neat, Links will interact with eachother- cards like Honeybot make more sense. First Link to possibly interact with opponents monsters through the 'on destroy: special summon' effect. Takes Link 4.
They're keen to show off the fun concepts and new archetypes, but I want to see some support for older ones.
You could release 1 or 2 Link monsters for classic archetypes or even "generic with convenient effects" for niche types, attributes and see an explosion in variety.
Hope my predictions there don't fall through, they can't just Link Spider + Missus Radiant and stop right after.

Speaking of Star Grails

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Grail's_Beckoned

We probably have a new Insect Archetype coming up.

Gouki archetype is probobly what I'll try since from the cards revealed they looked like link monster Six Samurai

New Ban list is out.

Forbidden:
Majespecter Unicorn Kirin
The Tyrant Neptune
Vanity's Emptiness

Limted:
Maxx "C"
Rescue Cat
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Brain Control
Future Fusion
Imperial Order

Semi-Limited:
Wisdom-Eye Magician
Zoodiac Ratpier
Interrupted Kaiju Slumber

Unlimited:
Sangan

for what purpose?

Combo with nightingale to make it 5K attack with a 5K burn effect.

This better not be Dinomist 2.0

They seem fun as fuck, too. Wrestlan themed.

KUCK FONAMI

Problem with hitting instant fusion is that it's generic that people use for more things then this OTK.
So who's going to get the boot, the gimmick monster card that's suddenly got this stupid play and due to it's effect could have this happen again when they make later cards or the generic spell Konami knows makes them money because of the constant play it gets.
I like how they ignored the new card that can make the same play at a slightly varied consistency but end with 6.8K attack + piercing. But I guess he's less generic.

Booting out the Generic Card would remove the chance of it not creating another dumb 2-card combo, let's not kid ourselves here that it's the biggest issue.

I mean, it's the fucking thing that caused Norden which was otherwise a pretty neat card to be the most degenerate fusion monster in existence.

Interesting…

I feel like I've woken up into a fever dream, a weird GX fever dream

Again who is Konami going to pick, the card that would never see play without it and is the current bringer of their problem or the generic that's always played too boot is current sold in the set fusion enforcers so they know people buy the pack to get this card.
Norden will have this day soon, which is probobly why Konami made the level 5 tuner but are waiting for it to do something disgusting with link summoning before they pull the trigger to be safe.

Link? I wonder if he's good enough for my D-Hero meme deck.

Why didn't they just give it the anime effect, I doubt Amazons having that would be that busted.

ygorganization.com/all-of-the-arc-v/
It's dream guy, near the bottom

Doesn't this one have one more effect than the anime version? Also maybe Liger will show up as well, then maybe you can finally pet deck this shitpile Archetype

Anime one stated amazoness monsters can't die by battle or card effects including itself

Welp, another shit support card that could've been better
Just another day under konami's thumb

Thanks man.
Hmmmm… doesn't look good enough to replace any of my cards with him. A real shame since the only new D-Hero which they revealed really doesn't help my meme deck at all except Deadlyguy and Dystopia who replaced the Adoration I had in my Extra Deck and the Atlandis I had there which was only ever relevant once. I was also considering replacing Trinity with maybe another Deadlyguy, but he saved my neck too many times for me to do that.

O ye I also forgot to say that D Cubed also helped me out by replacing my Scapegoats

I refuse to believe that would take more than 2 weeks of actual work
Real shame, rip browser based dueling

Gladiator Beast getting another Dark is good, and "free Gladiator swap during your opponent's turn that cannot be destroyed by battle" + "If you summon it during your turn with a gladiator swap you can load your graveyard" isn't shit.
New Destiny Hero strikes me as preparation for things to come, not sure if I like it though.
Amazoness Empress is stupid good since it forces removal and still recovers a Queen.

Read it carefully,
"declares a direct attack"
"cannot be destroyed by THAT battle"
If they own 2 monsters with above 1000 atk you get no swap, Cause he ded. I will admit I overlooked the dark bit, if they had 1 or 2 more it'd be worth maybe running allure.
I also contest prisma + hero lives is better dumping than this guy, since you don't waste a swap on dumping of all things. Setting up for Darius shouldn't be a swap. He'd be great if he just straight up couldn't be killed by battle

Queen ain't easy to summon due to fusion needs and the Archetype not supporting it, but yes her recovery is nice and support the Archetype more than any other card, she's mainly dragged down by every other card in the Archetype

You guys realize the salvation servers had Link like the day after they were announced? ygopro.us/

The translation says "THIS" battle. I agree with your interpretation, though. Not quite as good as I thought.
The fusion element may get an archetype-specific spell, I feel that there's things to come. Amazon has a few powerful effects, too, and if she keeps monster cards of the field just a turn or two longer, it's worth it.

Yes but it seems the goofballs behind dueling book are incompetent

Warrior lady and tiger is all I can think of
They need alot friend, they need alot

Something about how it was made meant to add something new to it they had to rework the entire program to implement it.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. The limited cards that are back got errtaa'ed to dogshit, and with the Maxx C and Vanity hit makes this a coin flip format.

OCG here I come.

It's been for a while
How does vanity being banned make it more a coin flip format?
The meme I seen was big board then vanity so the opponent can't do it or get anything out of slumber.

I noticed that Chaos Emperor Dragon isn't back, considering it was printed in the 20th Anniversary Pack like all the other erratas.

Guess we aren't getting it in Duelist Saga.

Also

Can't she be fired for this? Something about konwing what stocks were going to go up or down?

Now that Vanity is gone and Maxx C is at 1, Decks can masturbate without repercussion. You have nothing to help you if Zoos go first. Barrier and strike only delay them.

Brio is gonna be in Duelist Saga anyways; it got errata'ed

I know that but people still buy the old cards because of muh rarity, she works for Konami and konws what cards to buy out and what cards to sell.

It's bad.

With Rat also semi limited what they do is also heavily impaired and Zoo ran Vanity as well so it stops them consistently going + into ending on Dridant, a set vanity (shocker they got it to and it was stronger with them than anyone else since not only will their board by the time vanity begins be some bullshit but they have a 3 off searcher that can just destroy it as cost on their turn ) as well as a kaiju+slumber in hand in case you crack their board.

Why even bring it back if it's going to be this bad, what deck would this even go in.

Please don't believe this, 2 rats are perfect for them. It's too early to kill them I agree but, I'm an all or nothing person.

People still play GOAT format and the errata would be for them, just like most of the erratas

Yeah if you're playing a more pure varient but not as an engine that makes +'s from +'s, rat also being at 2 means they can only have 2 out at any time meaning the pace of which they XYZ is slowed down and they'll need more tigress to replace rat 3 making the extra deck room more strict.

If they were going back to playing goat format wouldn't they simply play goat format Chaos Dragon since they're going back to play old yu gi oh not old except for this one card using new rules?

checked
With Tenki they basically have 5 rats, 2 to draw into and 3 searchers

No, if you have an old card and it gets errta'ed you have to use the updated text.

I cant tell for sure, but Konami disabled ratings and comments in all videos for the new Master Rules.

That's going to be a mistake.

I hope they're scared.

Missing Tardy Orc

This deck is fucking hilarious and I see why the translators were asshurt about it