Evening

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Wonderful 101

the undertale wii u port

This

No thanks.

How's it hangin' hombre?

Morning everyone

Only slept a couple of hours between the last 2 days. Want to make the most out of life before starting work tomorrow. So damn sleepy.

Not sure what I'll do today. Probably watch a lot of cute anime or something.

Switch more like Ditch

squids a best

I wish I'd get a Wii U for free somehow

How are ya fam?

Got off my first shift an hour early, had some pizza for dinner, and Jim posted a new video. That's a good day in my book.

Bayonetta 2. Ironically enough, I'm trying to go for a complete Wii U set right now.

would u r8 it 8/8?

Dude, you'd want to get as much sleep as possible.

Hey smokey.

gays

What'd you do today user?

They cute dunno bout the gameplay though. How goes user?

I've gotten a ds, 3ds, and a wii all for free so I expect a free wii u eventually without me trying to get one.

14/88 tbh

pedo

Wouldn't know, as I don't have or want one and neither do any of my friends have one either. What few games I had been interested in either got botched in localization and/or turned out bad anyhow.

Stop it, spidey!

P-pretty good…
I'm going to watch For A Few Dollars More tomorrow, are you prepared?

I never realized the nigger was so tall.

that's what I wanted to see

How was work user?

I plan on getting 8 hours tonight.

What'd you do today user?

Don't mind me posting best goat for np reason

What kind fam?
Where at fam?

How's it goin' man?

wrong goat
asriel would be good as a girl instead tbh

Smooth af tbh

nigs

You better.

Just trying to beat P3.

The question is are you prepared for HE

More like figs
Like the fig tree Jesus cursed
because like the tree we wither and die

how's it going smokes?

roll for magical realm

Certainly losing control. Doing my essay last minute. At least I've made some good progress but I still have a way to go.

What's going on with you nigs?

Good, you?

How's the job

Going well, what have you been doing

Not much

Not even close.

I'm going to be so tired that I pass out for sure come 6pm or so

Are you that eerie faggot?

Nice singles faggot

nigger

figger

What the fuck happened to you?

Again, you better.

How's it goin, are ya winnin' son?

Nice dubs

Fine I guess. There was a schizophrenic hobo who smelled like cat piss and wouldn't leave the lobby, so my boss had to call the cops.

Meat lovers pan pizza. I work at a restaurant.

Plank, I start work tomorrow. Doing a touristy job like you actually. Any tips for dealing with touristy public?

I'm still free for one more day.

nice twingo

Same old same old, thanks for asking. How's it with you across the pond?

I like trees, except when you have to rake them.
If I ever get a house, I hope there's no trees so I can have a nice yard that doesn't need much raking.

What type of restaurant

Hey 4am, anyone here have experience working in a cubicle-type office? I have no idea what they actually do, but if it's entry level, I might try to apply for a job, even without a degree.

What kind of essay niggerino? Not English Comp I hope.

Basically, but my mc's senpais keep cockblocking him. Maybe because they want to keep him pure.

Nice trips and I thought you said you were starting last Thursday

Wii

Would like to

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Asian food. I need to get a better job.

Getting rid of the mental prisons was a mistake. They released all those tards out for no reason.

What kind of job? And just watch the office a few times.

Same as always my dude, nothing new to report, thanks for asking all the same. You been doin' much lately mayne?

I don't even know what you're talking about.

wasted triples tbh

just trying to stay sane, thank the Lord dearly for cigarettes

I think I've accepted that this soulless hell hole isn't going to collapse until long after I'm dead

let us all ride the tiger anons, we're all gonna' make it

Do those jobs even exist
I know no one who works one of them
Also there is a lot of cooking jobs these days

I've been writting up a document to a TTRPG using GURPS set in the c&c tiberian universe

Pray you don't have to deal with old uneducated chinese fucks. What job you doing exactly?

Nah, europoor history. I have describe John Stuart MIlls ideal society and Marx's ideal society.

hol up are you the characuck

Sounds like Kino's Journey is getting either another adaptation.
>>>/a/645359

Not much. Played some more .hack. Bit annoyed at Mistral only being level 1 when recruited. I mean, I can understand newbie "players" are going to be low level, and in both Kite and Blackrose's case it makes sense, yet Mistral somehow is first found in a level 4+ area and somehow hasn't died (though apparently having good sense to hide from a glitched enemy). So now I have to babysit her until she gets up to a more adequate level and equipment. I can only hope subsequent allies don't all start at level fucking 1.

On a related note, while I do like having a full three character party now, the fact that Mistral's AI does fuck all on its own either makes me think I'm doing something wrong, or the game hasn't quite taken into full consideration that other player characters should feel like the person playing them knows what they're doing. Mistral's AI has the good sense to stay away from enemies, but she apparently won't do shit unless you manually tell her to. While I do appreciate being able to give direct commands, I don't think I should be having to do so all the time. Even classic PS1 era Tales games started to have better strategy menus for setting AI parameters, which by sixth gen were starting to get more and more nuanced.

Fuckin' sounds delicious, did you make the pizza or do you work at a completely different place?

Day of the Phil™

Trees are okay. When I have my own house I want to have a reasonably sized vegetable garden that I can tend to as a hobby. I wouldn't mind putting more work into my front / backyard if I had the time.

I thought I was but they wanted me to bring in my SS card to get photocopied. Wasted like 4 hours that day fucking getting ready and driving up there for nothing really.

Hell tomorrow is barely work either. Think its 90% just walking around getting to know the tourist trap I'm working.

Don't know too much about office jobs, but I might want to go into being a clerk, human resources or marketing. I know about the office, isn't that just romanticized?

I only cruise with the coolest.

Work at landscaping for my friend's dad, while things are getting better I'm scared I won't be able to get a stable job and I keep forgetting to finish my online driver's course.

In other news, I became the cool uncle. I got my other friend's 9 year old nephew into DnD and bought him a wooden sword and promised to teach him ho to use it on DnD nights.

I'm going to use my backyard to train and grow some food.

Ride it and share aristocratic wisdom with those who you see potential in. Don't waste your time trying to make kangz out of fools. You'll only get frustrated.

A cubicle job or just a decent job you can get without a degree? Where I live even entry level stuff tends to want at least 2-3 years prior experience to begin with.

Sure you don't

Stay comfy user. What'd you do today?

Whats your brand of cigs?

Slinging soft drinks and snacks mostly I think

Nah its a real documentary on the lives of office workers

He fucked up the bathroom something fierce. I pity my coworker for having to clean that shit. Unrelated, Ryan Stiles showed up there today. It was weird.

I got it from Dominos. They're open late, that's my excuse.

The poor, pure son of a bitch.

Yo Wolfspider, were you that one fat guy who posted his dick in the thread?

MOTHER FUCKING GAS LEAK IN THE BAR NEXT TO THE HOTEL

had to say, feels like I don't have any time for myself to develop these days

Splatoon, have yet to play it tho

I'm just getting more confused at this point, what's the story?

How big is the place

Cubicle places, and there is a lot of entry level Apr chef positions in the country I live

dat shit was growin taqsh so da nigga jesus say:
see fam if dem niggas stay growin dat taqsh dem nyckas gotta go

What ales you nigga? Also what kinda ciggies?

casuals

He just wants to hold hands with a grill classmate.

I did it once awhile ago, why's that?

Will there be m8s and banter?

Maybe her AI will get better as she levels up?

Weird how? I always liked whos line a lot. You a canadian? Think he lives up there these days.

Did it splode?

Started listening to Metal Militia, playing some BOTW. Might be my favorite Wii U game.

just wanted to confirm tbh

I am reminded of that time furries got gassed at a convention
Thanks user

It would be nice to grow my own fresh ingredients. Most likely an herb garden of anything.
Granted, he probably won't get it at 9, but it's always admirable. Pic related.

that's the plan I hope

Are you gonna be shitting on marx or are you gonna try and be objective about it?

Curiosity, thanks fam.

shermans

the miserable atomized materialism of the modern world

4AM, POST WALLPAPER AND COMFY MUSIC

Hey DMX I haven't seen you for a while

Like tears in the fuckin' rain.

Better be a pirate version

I feel as though there's a pending action coming my way now but o.k I'm not going to post it again

Eh as long as you get nice white people you will be fine. Usually white people are pretty nice and you can have conversations with them and shit. Foreign people not so much. There are bitchy white people so just be careful of those people. Get their order wrong and they'll probably have a talk with your manager or something.

Keep in mind I'm kind of guessing from security experience. No idea how food service experience would be like.

:^)

Are you absorbing and internalizing the materialism around you? It's easy to transcend materialism on an individual level. Forget a collective spiritual renewal for now. The herd will be inclined to follow leaders who are able to rise above.

hey bud

having similar issues of getting my shit together
I think I need to put more effort into planning a schedule to get shit moving right again

Finished Danganronpa 2 a couple hours ago. Last chapter got weird. also fuck you for getting my waifu executed nagito you creepy piece of shit

FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW FUCK YOU GW

SHIIIIIIIIIET MONICA

Thought you caught one dem lead slingers shiiiiiet

Big I guess? I dunno

Those are pretty expensive aren't they?

Landscaping huh? Pay any good? Also they do online driving courses now? How does that shit work?

Will you teach him how to give his bullies splinters with a wooden zweihander?

I went full alt right on a friend for fun. I invited him over for some Neo Geo games & casually poured myself a cup of Alex Jones Cave man chocolate coco mix (it was like $15 with all the coupon codes & it's not that bad). My friend was fucking stonewalled but finally asked how I could support Alex jones. My response? "but how else am I suppose to fight the globalists?". We had a good laugh. I hope he doesn't flip out about it later. It's actually not that bad.

It's not.

the jews!

Any port in a storm nigga, I don't judge. Hope you enjoyed it at least.

Whos your waifu user?

Hard to get food orders wrong hopefully I think. Mostly like bottled drinks and prepackaged stuff.

The thing is that she's playing as a Wavemaster, to I expect her to automatically know to sling some spells at enemies, or at least be a proper healbot. Especially since SP regenerates decently fast outside of combat. But no, she just stands around and does nothing. Thankfully, she doesn't seem to get hit much aside from those faggot midget shamans poisoning anyone they want at range, but when she does get hit it's fucking brutal. I'm worried about that tree boss thing in that Gluttonous whatever the fuck dungeon I'm currently at. Last time I attempted it with just Kite and Blackrose we ate shit fast ("level 4 recommended" my ass; both characters are level seven), I can only imagine that if she gets smacked once she's going to go down. Though that fight would probably be easier with a healbot anyhow, provided I'm not having to directly tell the healer when to heal. And I can't even tell her who to target either.

Do you remember having AI issues when you were playing it? I mean there's various "formations" and such that I think you can select as defaults, but that applies to make all allies do the same thing (I do NOT want Mistral rushing in to melee), and all four specify that "allies will not use skills".

I dun told ya nyckas I ain't finna b round much till easter monica shieeeet. Good Friday technically monicas.

It's probably in his pic. Are you blind?

Fucking fart fetishists ruin everything god damn

I can't really shit on him really. Not much much room for opinion. Marx has a shit ton more ideas on how his society would look like compared to MIll and I'm finding it hard to organize all the information and make it fit into my essay.

Dang mang sounds like a pretty easy gig. Are you going to be working cashier as well?

The spiritual leige is now the new lord commander of the imperuim

Well if its a national park or something similarly naturey you should have to worry about nigs

Why at least it isn't a switch

I'd send them to the gas chambers, but they'd probably like it.

A fucking computer program it turns out. She's not even real within the game

Close to Canada, but not actually Canada. It was just kind of out of the blue.

Uhhhh what exactly you drinking user?

Ahhhh must have missed that, what you up to?

*shouldn't have to deal with nigs

I accidentally added an asterisk.

Not as pure as I thought then.

wallpaper didn't post

Is this a jab at the alt like and Alex jonestein

F U C K
(YOU)
GEE WEE

not but my night has been busy as fuck with little time to relax and do actual work

welcome bud

good tobacco is worth every penny

Nah can't remember combat at all honestly.

I know jack about dongapongabongo

Yeee. Hoping its comfy and out of the sun.

Nah that'd be nice, I wish.

When you getting a daki?

When is Easter this year
Always trips me up
And how goes being a truck driver

I will be eagerly awaiting the funny greentexts and memes that you will no doubt shower us with from this adventure.

I'm out homos. God bless you fags.

He just has lewd thoughts, smokey. Pic is of one of the senpais playing his game.

o u kno fam normal dmx type shit monica

u git bux in trux monica?

it's going to be awhiles yet, need to actually learn GURPS

Because it's the last Wii U game I'll have the displeasure of goying out to, and what better way to goy than to a series you've always loved. I guess I do need to get around to hacking my Wii U though. Having infinite rupees on hyrule warriors would be nice.

I can't afford that kind of thing.

Shit's a downer for sure, but what can you do, you know?

Do not listen to this man, hes one of them. Give me all the (You)s

Even actors gotta eat. Was he funny?

I smoke cheap ass pall malls tbh

Like the dirty taste.

pic very related

Oh but just wait until they bring out bigger space marines
Its like the glory of the stormcast eternals again

Well I hope you can make a game out of how many times a nigger nogs

Why

You invent a language? This some autistic dnd shit?

Do you even love her?

I hope you got it 2nd hand at least

night

Yee yee

Not as much as I love not dying in the streets.

HAAHAHAHAH YUP
FEEL YA ON DAT 1 PEP

they already have bigger space marines

A nigger can nog 30 times in one room in a single night

How long's this piece of work supposed to be anyway?

Didn't talk to him, so I don't know.

Sheiiit

No I mean the actual marine is bigger rather than in bigger armour if rumours are to be believed

You a hooker or something user?

Lame!

You live in washington user?

Okay that one got me.

5 pages, really not long at all. I'm about to start my 4th page and I still have a lot to talk about. Haven't even written my intro as I'm leaving that for last.

But how many times can they bixnood

you fucking what mate

Yup.

I can't afford a daki or figure of her and the stuff I need to survive.

Think empire to sigmarines
But in 40k

as many as they can until I get my gun

Oi nignogs, what's crackin'?

I owned two of the fuckers and save for Smash, Splatoon, any Wind Waker HD, I didn't particularly enjoy any game for it. That being said, WW is one of my favorite games of all time, so that's purely from bias.

You that one guy that added me forever ago from there?

Get a job bum!

mate, do you realize how much happier I was before you said that

Yaweh was a Jewish nationalist and you are a product of misegenation. Kill yourself you fucking retard.

Numbers 25:6-13

>11 Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy.

>12 Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace:

>13 And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.

deuces faggot

And then they dindu nuffin?

I have a job, but when our dollar's dropping like a stone and my paycheck is staying the same, it's a miracle I can keep a roof over my head at all.

No clue what you're talking about.

2lewd4pure. he has brought shame to this discussion

Why would you own 2 of them?

What kinda dollar?

A job. You work, you get payed. Fucking commies.

Just rumours at this point even if girlyman said he was going to forge new soldiers

dey always done somtin

it's mostly prt time so I'm earning at most 150 a week.
I think I might get more ine it's lawn mowing season

Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiit

The Canadian one.

A) I was responding to your first question.
2) I think my previous comments would imply that I have a job.

do you realize

how happy

I was

DAS RITE

I got one for free at my HS graduation in hindsight, I should have went for one of the TVs then ended up selling it because I needed the cash and I was hardly using it. The next summer, while drunk, I decided I kind of missed it so I walked like half an hour all the way out to WalMart to blow most of my savings on another one

Oooh RIP

Bet she doesn't have figs anyway tbh

So why do you own 2 wii us then?

in that case I will wait but less eagerly

Not very?

We wuz kangz

She has this one.
goodsmile.info/en/product/4427/Chiaki Nanami.html
$400 on Amazon Canada though.

niggers aren't people, much less kings

L I T T L E N I G G E R P E N N I E S .
I
T
T
L
E

N
I
G
G
E
R

P
E
N
N
I
E
S

I own one Wii U.

I can dig it.

well I think it'd be a fun setting at least and that's the hope

you'd probably be right

I have to wake up tomorrow but I can't fall asleep because of bad feels.
But I can't figure out what's causing the bad feels.

Woah thats really insane. Looks really cute though. Them thigh highs.

You getting a switch?

Loneliness? Depression? Failure at life? Losing control?

Fuckin' same. Can't figure out the title until I finish the paper either.

I have one. Was playing Zelda for a while. Switched to Captain Toad when I got a copy on the cheap.

But da whitey stole da knowledges of da kangz

All apart of tzeenchs plan tbh :^)

The fuck is captain toad?

Maybe one day you'll get to mow lawns for rich assholes with 40 acre lawns for thousands a month

It doesn't really come out well in the figure but she's thicc in the game, too. From the beach chapter of the game, with some other girls for comparison. Pale, little bit chubby, quiet, competitive about vidya, and really sweet (if a bit dozy).

You think $400 for a fig is bad
The switch is retailing for $430 here

Is that dagnan Ron paul

heretic!

Puzzle platformer for the Wii U. Fun, but a bit short if you don't want to 100% it.

Yes, that's a dango mango girl. Note the edgy artstyle and stupid bear face

The second one, yeah. Chiaki best girl (though Sakura from the first one was best girl there, but not in a lewd or romantic way. Just because she seemed like a good person and I would definitely be friends with her)

The best. How long you been with her user?

How much is it in the states? 250 or something?

Never really understood the need to 100% games tbh

You know what would make the setting more fun? Cowboys.

Ayy that's some top tier taste my dude

the knowledge of EQUALITY you mean

Is it one of those nights where you remember previous fuck ups in life?

maybe but they'd have to be mutant cow boys since the only real frontier that's around is only like that because it's full of tiberian

Word Bearers are pansies who worship tzeench even if partially

Dunno probably like $300

I guess since the start of the game. No shit, it has romantic subplots with the girls you talk to, if you get far enough along with them. Went right for her. After that I just did the relationship stuff with guys because you also get a skill when you reach max. You just get a friendship thing with them. Though you also get the underwear of anyone you reach max relationship with, but usually it's treated as a joke item. I was really hoping she'd make it through the game.

Yes yee

Girls like that are just so soft.

How many canadian dollars can I buy for 1$ dollar?

Didn't you only start playing a week ago?

Dunno I'm not a filthy leaf

this is less fun

Then who are you?

I think it was closer to two weeks. I've been putting most of my free time into it though. I like her a lot. If I wasn't broke I would definitely try to hunt down her figure.

So you're saying you need Space Cowboys?

The niggahs built da pyrymyds n da China wall, az well as da Rome n sheeeeit

Meat pie

ok fam

Remove Kebab

possibly

Bet shes got at least one cheaper one out there.

Never had any of those. Seems more a britbong thing

Do chicken pot pies count? Its a pie and its got meat in it.

pretty sure its irish or scottish

A little bit
Also doesn't help that my glasses, my computer, and my back broke all at once today

Sounds perfect.

Same thing.

Remove kebab, rice, tacos, bagels, and niggers

Meat pie isn't Brit bong
Its from the same country as the ute and kangaroi

No

well this happen to me recently

Nice

I could probably at least find that one cheaper, but even the price they were charging for pre-orders is about $150 canadian and that's too much for me still.

NO
NO IT IS NOT

though it's unlikely to happen unless the campaign really gets side tracked

user get out

Are you okay?

Same thing.

Scotland and england are the fucking same.

I'm so damn glad k-on was super popular and I can pick up figs for 20$ all day.

Listen here, skippy. You and DMX and all your tripfaggot friends turn Holla Forums into a steam friends general. You're a faggot who only wants attention. nothing else.

All me tbh

America and Britain are the Same then

Well it didn't "break" but it fucking feels like it did, a very sudden and strong feeling of pain in my back came out of nowhere and is still sticking around, no clue what the cause is

Jesus christ Ritsu get it together

Calling Australia the same as Britain is funny coming from someone also from a colony

im just glad she cover herself
but it was already too late

Thanks for giving me attention then I guess.

NO
NO IT IS NOT

I'm fucking sleepy as shit but can't nap, it sucks

I might see if I can grab one online when I get some money saved up. Not much for figures but that one's actually pretty nice.

And the fact that I was diagnosed with minor scoliosis a long time ago isn't a comforting thought

though I could have the campaign going to a space station

Yee yee

so just go lay in bed and think of your waifu
call it a night man

If Australia=England then America=England

Difference is you all still worship the queen.

Figures are the fucking best. I've got almost 20 k-on ones on my desk right now. Its maximum comfy.

If I sleep now I'll sleep 6 hours then I won't be able to go to bed tonight and I won't have 8 hours of sleep for work tomorrow.

You may have to see a doctor soon.

What actually hap

why not sleep 16 hours now?

Our Queen is Pauline Hanson
What are you going on about

Then I will have wasted my last day as a free man

Who?

Funny

Good!

pall malls nasty monica real talk shit used 2 smoke bak when dey was lyk less den 3 bux a pack fo'real yo if a nigga stapped but ayyyy nao it ain't no thang boi ain't even a real discrepancy w/ dem taxz monica u heard?!

shieeeeeet u lyk it monica?

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeett

a nigga smokin mad rox monica dayuuum

you're already wasting it

Yeee

Ayo hol up

WE

for days

we'll have to see

They burn for fucking ever and I like the dirty taste.

Though tbh they been creeping up in price lately. Payed fucking 4.70 for a pack the other day. Dunno if thats taxes n shit or just pall malls. If its PMs I'll smoke something else fuck it.

Nah shitposting here is what I do

Basically an outsider who didn't realise that saying abos should get equal rather than more welfare would get her disavowed by the so called right wing party

Pauline the fish and chip shop queen

Kangz

Was she sex?

Wew your country is fucked.

Now I know fish n chips is a britbong not aussie thing.

great

cowgirl
kill me

Wew

Well to be fair her being in the senate requires people to deal with her

In the bathroom?

With who?

Wait I thought she was the queen?

ayyy nigga u eva been drunk n bum a misty offa old hoe? dem shiz is str8 garbage monica. pm's rly do taste dirty monica i feel ya on dat. not rly in lyk a bad way necessarily netiha monica nice dubbos tho fam fore'ally tho

ayyyo if u got it like dat monica

ye

fish in chips is eywhere cuz arthurs treachers went round de world teachin all da ignant nyckas bout de lawd jesus n pray his name n eat fish on da lenten sleazins

Sue the city that should work right?

I guess I'm pretty much out. Gonna put my show on.

Misty those tiny needle cigs?

Night user, good luck

no user
remember when the user tell the story?
>went to the bathroom for window cleaning, didn't find it there, so why not ask my mom who's right next to the bathroom

Sleep tight pupa

Ooooh. You should get her to buy you nice things as guilt payments.

not for long

naw fam dem capris i think u thinkin monica. misty's is skinner but ain't dat skinny monica

ye monica, dat nigga rissu gettin a 9-5 n shieett prolly have kids by da end of da week monica shieeeeeeeeeetttt

We have fish and chip shops in Australia its just they're getting harder to find

For at least the next few weeks I'll be here.

Ohhh yeah I had those before. Tasted like cardboard. When I worked that gas station I only ever sold one pack of those weird ass cigarettes to some old lady in her 50s. Surprised they still make them.

Bet its more common in coastal towns.

I won talk ta he wifes son do

what are you gonna do with your money again?

Maybe but the small little takeaway shop that was a staple is getting replaced with trendy cafes, gook food kebabs, McDonald's and co

dat shiz pretty cool w/ da old cunt demo monica

Fuck you anons are fast

I remember when the threads used to break 750 in that time.

this tbh monica

Sometimes it's fast, other times its lucky to get 100 in more than 3 hours

see
moderation a shit

Just depends on the day, sometimes you get 80 posts at the end

To be fair that was when there was fuck tonnes of drama

Nice digits

True, but there also were almost twice as many UID's, so it would make sense that there would be nearly double the posts.

That other half was causing the drama

None of them are good.

It's been so long that I can't remember.

Fair enough

DMX I MISSED YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey its yui I haven't seen you in a while

your gif sucks
I wanted to look at that warm smile up close and it fucking changed

I'm not Yui, this is patrick.

Gonna head off, everybody take care.

Mio?

thats real nice
a real warm smile such as it is

night smoke

Nite vince