VOTE FOR WHAT WE SING

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/2m2d2h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone that doesn't vote for Aisle 10 is a fucking double nigger

I will Survive ~ Gloria Gaynor

i fully expect you to sing
and don't think about rigging the poll

I wouldn't even know how, I just want to spam it like we did on the halo Online server that one night

Which video game is that from

Singing Sonic sounds pretty autistic.
So that.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

Every Vietnam game ever :)

Oh yeah, and why the fuck are we not voting for "I am Shadow"? Edgy and autistic in one go.

BF: Vietnam
BF: BC2: Vietnam
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Rock Band :^)
Apparently Bioshock: Infinity
GTA V
Mafia 3 and Watchdogs 2
Probably others too.

I really doubt it anyone is going to participate in singing, maybe you can get Holla Forums to help.

Disgrace

Do this!

Are we singing after the vote has concluded?

this was the Holla Forums sings from last month
it is cancer
you will all become cancer

yes
vote will conclude on tuesday, that's two whole DAYS to vote people

Were you under the impression there would be singing before the vote?

Jesus fuck

I was under the impression the singing would be delayed until we were sure enough singers were to preform

EDF was never good, of course the Holla Forums sings was full of faggots.

Jesus christ, I really hope we end up with something more like embed related than what you posted.

Why is vivian so lewd?

Come on user, just because it's japanese shit doesn't mean you have to eat it.

I blame the editor who didn't put in effort trying to sync everyone.

Wew.

Even with ants going towards them is always the most retarded thing you should do, getting shotgunned does 5k+ damage in inferno, you should be rolling left and right

fucking hell

I knew that some people on Holla Forums had shit taste but this is a new low

it only turned out sounding worse since the voices were out of sync. When they're all in time, it's like when a voice gets layered several times so all the out of tune notes get drowned out and it sounds better. EDF was out of sync the whole way through, hence why it sounds off.

is this just one guy voting for it on different IPs, or several people shitvoting?

Why isn't OP letting us vote for more than one option? It's more fair that way.

All I know is that I wont bother.
It that case every single song that has been featured in guitar hero and rockband should be up for grabs, it'll be basically /mu/ at this point.

And with that logic, we should throw the Shrek song in because it was in Donkey Konga 2! :^)

everytime

What irked me the most was the bullshit excuses of how the EDF soldiers are just as poorly synced.
Nah mother fucker, those boys have their singing trained to a fine point, they could be a gospel were it not for the giant insects.

i'm expecting 28 submissions then

I could edit better than that, Jesus

Still better than /a/

YEAH
GALO SENGEN

This is cancer.
I want to do that again.
This time actually giving a shit.

Really Holla Forums. Is this honestly the best we could do?

Self shilling, but this needs to be included in the album! I mean it, motherfucking faggots!

reddit-tier thread not vidya die

who knew Holla Forums didn't play video games?

Glad I didn't waste time in the prelim thread. Maybe next time OP won't be a faggot.

I didn't do shit
people are voting for a joke song and probably aren't even going to submit anything
if that happens we go to the runner up, which is aisle 10

This

Anyone who doesn't vote for patriotism is commie scum that only plays libtard-approved propaganda

Webm

ah, that was a good one

bump

This is pre-exodus culture fagboy. Go be butthurt somewhere else.

we just take the most memed ones out of the way, later we'll be able to see true musical autism
KH for example

btw, i would propose Sons of Fate instead of The Stand. This way you can have a musical autist duel

how about taking the top 4 or 5 and vote again

that's actually a good idea
will do, kid

But without the joke song, right?
otherwise is the same problem all over again

I'd assume yes
unless we get at least 5 people to sing it right now and prove they're willing to do it, I'd say it's a given that nobody will sing it anyway
not to mention it's not video games

I will sing for sure if it aint meme gets the win

oh yeah. what about this one?

I vote we take It Ain't Me off altogether. I don't know about anyone else, but I have zero desire to sing that.

Fuck off m8s.

i really doubt people are going to sing it too, i don't really want to either

the lack of support in this thread for it makes me think it's just one guy IP switching to up the vote.

I'd sing Mother I'm Here or The Stand. Protomen are great.

yeah lmao
there's like fucknig 60 votes for that shit
and 37 UIDs in the thread
i doubt anyone actually wants to sing it

Aisle 10, Katamari and Simple and Meme are my jam.

OK NEW PLAN FOLKS
since the poll seems rigged, tomorrow we will hold a semi-final poll which will determine what we actually sing, minus the meme song

Thanks, OP. I also want to say you're a cool guy for doing these monthly and putting everything together. I didn't realize how much songs still haven't been done by Holla Forums sings yet.

Of course this was going to win, Planetside threads just booted back up.
All time is 'Nam time.
That being said, I'd prefer to do an actual videogame song, even if I did vote for it.

prove to me every single vote in that poll is legit and then i'll believe you

If everyone is okay with it, and if no one already volunteered, I'd be willing to edit everything together. I'm the fag who edited

thanks kid
i'd have to do it myself, the guy who helped me edit the last one is kill and too embarrassed to do it now

that was you? nice.

Jesus man, if you really hated the idea of singing it ain't meme so much why did you put it in the poll?.} That said, I'm not too bothered. I don't think the end result would've been any good.

FINAL VOTE FOR WHAT WE SING
this will also help determine who reads the fuckin thread
poal.me/2m2d2h
poal.me/2m2d2h

I'm thoroughly dissapointed.

Well, an extra bump always come handy, chances are many people forgot about this thread

thanks kid

Wew

No one was gonna sing it, I would actually like to see an user sing it but no one is gonna fucking do it.

I'm going to rig that vote just because you're a fag.

Post yourself singing that song you fucking meme spouting faggot.

What song?

The song that you are so butthurt that OP removed and that everyone else doesn't want.

Nigga pls. I didn't rig the other, you guys are just assmad because the song you didn't like didn't win. Now deal with it.

K.

Ok sing it then, I wont have an issue with it unless someone who is willing to sing post.
Until then it's a just a meme entry for people who were never gonna participate.

that's enough faggotry for today.

bump

final vote will end in the morning tomorrow
around 7-ish CDT
might not be up by then

You're fucking pathetic, OP.

It amazes me you keep ip switching
also nice deviant art profile picture
also, by the way, i'm not retarded
i know people just vote and want to see the final product and don't actually put the effort in to sing, they just want to hear a nice funny meme without having to put in any effort
this isn't my first rodeo, champ

I've said now thrice that I would sing in a it ain't meme song. But you faggots went and did away with it so now you'll get nothing from me.

No one wants to sing your shitty songs from nipgames no one has heard of.

thanks dood

Looks like Holla Forums will have to sing without faggot OP host, which is
IMPEACHED
as per fullderp rules.

I'm hijacking gib mons

Aisle 10 has won

submit here