wtf i hate russia now

highlighting environmental issues and the
impacts on public health. This is likely
reflective of the Russian Government's
concern about the impact of fracking and
US natural gas production on the global
energy market and the potential challenges
to Gazprom's profitability (5 October).

Wait, are they literally accusing Russia of doing the exact same shit Hillary did?

I will never get over how hilarious this is.

RT is on full damage control right now.

im so glad the eastern block won the cold war, lads, at least according to the us intelligence community.
now give us back all that stuff you stole post-1989. let's call it reparations.

The night is always darkest just before the dawn. The Russians had to lose their entire empire to gain power of the USA.

Why only moderate confidence?

god tier

the beast mark labbett
the legal eagle shaun wallace

high tier
the governess anne hegarty

mid tier
jenny the vixen ryan

shit tier
the sinha man paul sinha

So basically Russia used it's troll army and media outlets to expose Hillary? How is this a scandal?

How is shining a light on the DNC and Hillary fucking Clinton ultimately not scandalous?

Looks like they don't want their credibility destroyed by this absolute retardation.

They should have left the email thing alone because there is clearly no evidence that Russia did it.

It's very odd– does this really all come down to a phishing email? this bush league hack?

I think that's exactly where the discrepancy between the levels of confidence come from. The email hack is more in the NSA's wheelhouse and they probably can't directly tie it to Russia.

wtf i love russia now

SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD

Pretty much, along with a former MI6 agent.

Will Trump actually make it to inauguration?
Will Congress Republicans instigate a coup against their own president?
Where can I place my bets?

J U S T
U
S
T

A N O T H E R
N
O
T
H
E
R

D A Y
A
Y

A T
T

T H E
H
E

O F F I C E
F
F
I
C
E

It feels like the US government is just trying to push this narrative. They want a war so badly.

The deep state is trying to delegitimize Trump and force him to take an anti-Russia stance. This is a good thing since Russia has been asking for a good bombing for almost a decade now.

No surprises here

Stop with the memes.