How does one flirt as a leftist with non idpol leftist females?

How does one flirt as a leftist with non idpol leftist females?

those dont exist. Just get a regular nonpolitical qt and teach her what you know

It's almost like you ENJOY having to pay for dates. Or provide financially for someone else. Or simulate rape in the bedroom.

If you seriously have to ask this, I'd say you're in no position to be picky.

im pretty sure nonidpol leftist grills also like splitting the bill

It doesn't matter because you'll always be alone

I'd rather not

fuck off Holla Forums, or maybe lurk more so you know what we're about

No one LIKES splitting the bill.

Feminist girls do it because they aren't hypocrites, not because they enjoy having to pay for food.

The same way you'd flirt with any other female. If anything it'd be easier because you could talk about books she'd likely have read.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Human beings flirt with each other the same regardless of culture. You play around with the borders of what's socially acceptable for acquaintances while displaying sexual interest (usually nonverbally). Idpol women and idpolers in general don't understand that human interaction is complex and nuanced. They want everything to be regimented so that even the most socially retarded person understands. This doesn't work because if you apply rules to everything, there are too many to keep track of.

maybe she left you cause your politics are shitty? I can't say I blame her. If I found out I was dating a tankie I'd GTFO real fucking fast

What kind of question is this? Sage

Dunno, this board seems to be turning into a lefty version of /r9k/

A large portion of the internet is basically /r9k/. Any community that gets large enough will get people like this.

I never really got the appeal. Get over yourself and talk to people, hang yourself, or just accept that you're forever alone because you're too autistic to fix your life and stop obsessing about it. No need to talk about it eternally.

Kill yourself whoregeois scum

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Stop posting right now, this has nothing to do with leftism.

Good point.

Being a social reject in the sense robots generally speak about is not a material condition. Unless you're mentally ill or have to work 70 hours a week, it's literally completely your own fault if you can't get a girl.

If we upheld that standard, this board would be half-empty and probably of higher quality

What does this thread have to do with leftism? I swear yall are as bad as Holla Forums with the, Porky/minorities are keeping me from finding my Disney Princess!

As someone said above, if you're asking this, you're in position to be picky.

With that said, here's an absolutely horrid pickup line

*no position

truly shocking!

can r9k please go? Being a whiny virgin isn't revolutionary

Even more shocking!

Idiots with no empathy like you are not my comrades.

I'm trying to get a real job, I pretty much avoid females because I live with my parents.

It is most defintely a material condition for many.

like a chad does

my girl is a non idpol ML :^)
get rekt cuck boy

talk about books and normal stuff you like.
she sent me sexy musics like portishead glory box to flirt with me, and i sent some nick cave. I guess that she did most of the flirt work. Then i started to compliment her looks.

they don't exist
:v)

this

Whatever pleases you. Personally, I feel this forced camaraderie based entirely on a shared hatred for capitalism is one of the strangest leftist memes regardless.

Robots should feel ashamed of themselves for being whiny losers who can't deal with their personal problems without lashing out at everything around them and throwing a hissy fit. Their virginity isn't the issue, their fucking pathetic way of conducting themselves is. Get over it or do something about it, don't sit there crying.

Learn to listen and not just wait for your turn to speak.

Ever.
What do you think they are equal?
Do you think they ever wanted to be equal?