#RESISTJAM games are now being posted

How do you do fellow shitlords?

#ResistJam now has over 100 entries posted as the gamejam draws to a close, pic related. A lot of games look pretty fucking awful and luckily they can be played right in your browser. They also hilariously changed the submission rules 4 hours before the entries are stopped.

itch.io/jam/resistjam

Other urls found in this thread:

itch.io/t/67301/are-games-that-talk-about-the-dangers-of-communism-allowed
destroyfascism.itch.io/bash-the-fash
mega.nz/#!IF5zgZDR!Uv6xhp7HzOigR1tbHELNH-u87jcovV0D91VVvBTmZJA
newgrounds.com/portal/view/660192
furaffinity.net/user/johnsergal/
joqlepecheur.itch.io/an-employee
spacecatinspace.itch.io/resist
translove88.itch.io/i-will-stand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's now ten people asking the mods what to change their Trump likenesses to.
also this gem.

Our rules used to be on the sign-up page, but then got overwritten by the diversifiers
Alright, what's this shit now?

I remember during the raid on #resistjam's discord we had one user come here and try to patch together a non-cancerous jam of their own. What happened to it?

I assume like everything 8/v/ attempts it just devolved into dramafaggotry

they had a discord and then fuck knows, i was too busy hanging out with the cucks at resistjam to make a good game.

pic related.

Do they have one about working for the cartels and slaughtering people, worsening your home country and starving your people?

>i

HAH, HAH, HAH.

GEEEEEEEE

Bob Ross Saves the World is a simple game. I don't know what to call it, but you dodge objects. Not that fun, but it's a game.

So diversifiers is literally just suggestions.
>tfw you lived long enough for diversity to be shoehorned even into words

Diversifiers are a checklist to make sure you meet your liberal diversity quota.

I don't know about you, but delegating minorities into a checklist seems pretty racist and sweeping to me.

You know what, maybe I'll record some of the games and post the video here.

That's some next level kikery.

my entry actually met the "nevertheless, she persisted" and "other shoes" diversifiers, and i made it as a joke.

Everything there looks like shit and/or pretentious garbage

You know I should really participate in one of these libcuck things one day… wouldn't hurt to "release" a "game" just to get a studio name out there for when I make a real project.

Which one?

Psssht. You know you can't be racist against whites.
Whites are beyond human
They have no race
They are archaic sepharims sent to improve earth
Jewish Satanists want to prevent that
DEEPEST LORE!!

Bob Ross, right?

i can't say yet.
those cucks are still monitoring threads, and i want mine to be included in the archive they're making after the jam.
though the fact that no one has picked up on it yet means tells me that i did a good fucking job on it.
i posted assets of it about five or six /agdg/ threads ago though.

no.

it was literally just spur of the moment nonsense which came about because of that devs who came over here to be reasonable but got kicked out of the jam because of it

it's like they really want to be racist but without actually being racist

it's almost as if these people were tailored suited to be the prefect consumer whore

wait, is that saying you can't have trump or shillary in your game? 50% of those submissions have trump in them

GAMEPLAY WHEN

Gameplay is racist.

i doubt any of those games have any real gameplay to them, mate.

And ableist user, don't forget ableist.

that's right, the entire point of the fucking thing has been co opted by diversity and inclusion tune police

Just played the only shooter on the list, Middle Finger. It's an anti-violence statement game like Tumblrtale or other pacifist faggot games. The shooting is fucking awful, the graphics are trash, and the only level is a flat, featureless corridor environment with nothing interesting. You shoot the bad guys, kill some hijabi, then the game ends. It was also made in fucking Gamemaker, as evidenced by the Gamemaker options screen.

so, ironically, they SJW'd so hard they've forbidden themselves from mocking trump directly? Do I understand this correctly?

I see all the "games" in that list and I just know that none of those people were ever actual gamers. They jumped on the trend and made political statements, click bait, retarded jokes as video games. Stupid piece of shit millennials, they are all brainwashed.

this is their strength, they are so subversive that they subvert themselves

And now you know why the GG threads also have #notyourshield.

Starting with Bash the Fash. From the screenshots, it looks like it has more gameplay than the first. Immediately, the installer program doesn't work, at least with WINE. After getting it to work, I'm greeted to a trigger warning that warns the player of violence, nazi hatred, and orange hatemongering. Our hero is some random nerd in a hoodie wielding a trusty baseball bat. The enemies are riot police and KKK members, and the stage is the white house. Immediately, one wonders why the White House is being guarded by a force of officers only deployed during riots and protests, but that's beside the point. The White House has been utterly revamped after the new President was elected, so now there's evil spikes everywhere. Just walk left until you get to the oval office, and hit the president into said evil spikes to win the game. Game over.

*more gameplay than the last

Started with this one. Right off the bat the title screen had loads of shit that made me laugh. The title text decided to replace all the i and o characters with 1s and 0s because lol binary, but they forgot to do so in the word "this" so it looks inconsistent and horrible. Also, based on the title and trigger warnings alone this is obviously going to be about someone not knowing how to go to the bathroom and possibly getting raped.

Fun oversight I discovered after about two seconds - there's a slight drone that plays over the title screen (to make it artsy I guess). If you choose the "controls" option, it'll give you a few windows of text and then return to the title screen - the drone starts playing again, but the first one never stopped, so they layer over each other. You can do this as many times as you want and it'll eventually build up into a huge disgusting wall of noise. It's hilarious.

Holy shit, it's not just the controls menu. Lots of things keep adding to the drone sound and it just keeps building on itself. It's fucking atrocious. I thought it was an accident but I'm half suspicious it may have been on purpose to make it seem more arthouse and deep. This is a fucking joke.

Also the entire thing takes less than a minute, and every screen is just real images that have been color corrected. Odds are this whole """""game""""" took about two hours to make.

is this meant to be a pun on non-binary people, the sjws who think they're neither male nor female?

That has to be a troll, i refuse to believe that a person this cartoony even exists.

so is xe opress or what fam
what's the plot of this juego

considering his track record, probably.

>PIXEL ART WITH INCONSISTANT PIXEL SIZE
My eyes have cancer. Commies need to get helicopter rides.

And these people want to be considered artists, game designers, and intellectual political commentators…

Nothing is a better argument against everything they stand for than the exact things they do in service of their misguided cause.

how.
even i can't make something that shit, and i made it shit on purpose.

Holy fucking god. If you go into the men's bathroom, you have to decide whether or not you're "masc" or "femme" and if you choose femme pic related comes up. Then within the next five screens the only other man in the bathroom tries to rape you. A female security guard bursts in a saves you and tells you to "stand back, Sir" and the narrator tells you you're upset because they called you "sir". You're supposed to be offended because someone assumed a person with a full beard is a man. Jesus fucking lord.

Yeah, the entire game is broken into a series of binary choices and it's supposed to be a commentary on not knowing which bathroom to use.

second pic related. anyone could hammer out a better """"game"""" than this in an afternoon

Shouldn't this be called ANTIFA-jam? Or Marxism-jam? Or maybe even My wife's son-jam.

Should we call it anything? Is this really a thing?

If they didn't pretend to be downtrodden people wouldn't take pity on them as a default. On a related note, do you know who is second on the high score list for terrorism?
Communists
First is Muslims

This is the same problem they have at all of their rallies: They have no cohesive goal or unifying ideology. All they know is that they are angry about Trump, for reasons they can't figure out.. But it must be really bad, because everyone around them is kicking and screaming about being non-binary, and anti-capitalist, and there's something being chanted about the KKK… So RA RA NO TRUMP HASHTAG-RESIST

well, they're planning for next year, so they think it's a thing.

reported for racism

I just spent 5 minutes in this game trying reeeeeeeeeally hard to get raped. It's not as easy as everyone makes it sound.

did you get raped in the end?

lol itch.io/t/67301/are-games-that-talk-about-the-dangers-of-communism-allowed

Nah. I got choked and a guy spit on my face. Maybe having a full beard turns rapists off. That's discrimination for you.

Fuck you and that game, you made me spit out my coffee in laughter.

inb4 b&/ theres nothing wrong with gommunism

Two of the endings in the women's bathroom involve you interacting with a woman who's staring at you. In one end (first pic) you wash your hands, she leaves, and comes back with a security guard who kicks you out. She looks scared, and your character takes pity on her since you invaded her safe space - in almost those exact words. The other one (second pic) has you take out your ID and give it to her. It's horribly written so it's not clear if the text in the pic is literally written on there or if you're just imagining it, but either way you're trying to convince her. It works.

I don't know if it's actually possible to get full-on raped. I just know that I chose femme in the men's bathroom and the dude immediately started attacking me and tearing at my clothes. Maybe I just got lucky?

that was the argument that got Resistjam's discord's #politics channel shut down.

can you at least do some raping?

silly user, we all know that only men rape, and the teenager is very clearly non binary!

Does anyone actually believe that shit

A.P. looked mildly interesting but I think whatever point it was trying to make went over my head.
I think whoever made it is implying elections are totally random and candidates have no influence over the outcome.

A shill by any other name

what's the fucking point?

they believe in their feelings and we all know that feelings are more proof then real acts could ever prove

DK Crew being a gaggle of shitlord stereotypes.
Donkey= Negro
Diddy= Wigger camp follower
Lanky= HE is a jab at mentally handicapped individuals, who often have no style, no grace, and a funny face.

I don't think they understand just how much rape is required for 1 in 4. Not even third world hellholes rape at that level

Do you want to know around how fast people would have to rape in america to actually get up to that level?

It's around 3,827 rapes every second. With the generous assumption that 49% of those raped are not the same person being raped repeatedly over the course of a month

pretty lewd

And to give you an even better idea, that's like 1 and half times as many people die per day.
Needing to happen every second.

that sounds… doable.

I watched a shitty beta leftist comedian with a pedo-stache try to argue this point for over an hour on Louder with Crowder and the best he could come up with is "The CDC says so!" and "the figure says in their lifetime!"

It's a confusing jumble of shit that they just assume they are correct about because the math to figure it out would be too confusing for the average person to do. So, they take it at face value and just assume it must be true.

Now that sounds like a challenge if I've ever heard one

Oh and as a bonus the average chance for being raped in america is catastrophically bloated by people being raped multiple times and things that aren't federally defined as rape, which includes regretful sex.

Done with that binary shit, moved on to this one, Don't Resist. It's a shitty Katamari clone where you're supposed to be bowling people over with the truth. I don't even really know how it's supposed to go down because I broke it already. I started having fun going around collecting shit because the Katamari style is inherently enjoyable, but as soon as I got to about 40m radius, my ball flew off the map, all the visuals started glitching, and now I'm hurtling through the void. 10/10

More shilling for (((fact checking)))

ahh, mate, just wait till you get to this one.

Is that a give me money button?

Lmao hong kong shitphones

yes.
it is present throughout the entire game.
not the only game to do that either, most of them do, actually.

I imagine having a tiny dick, being massively sensitive and being able to produce cum consistently would be the only way this is possible

there is a game called Trump Stamp where you play as donald trump, doesn't it break the rules?

that's why they have the extra day to fix it.

Top fucking kek.

Bash The Fash logo shows you as an antifaggot beating up trump too

GOTTA RAPE FAST

all of them look like absolute trash tbh

An antifa game should be like that street fighter minigame where you beat up the car but with a trashcan instead.

shocking

Such a figure is only possible in the mind of a feminist, where every unwanted experience, every glance, every overheard word, every oddly timed blink is a rape.

The text on these signs is coming off. Also the game broke four more times before I could even get to this point.

Somebody should really make a not shit Katamari Damacy game for pc. It always seems to run like shit in pcsx2.

with every second, my bullshit entry i threw together in three evenings looks like much more of an actual game.
that is fucking sad as shit.
their effort is worse than me making shit on purpose
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

But user, they just did :^(

can't wait til you reveal your game, m8

surely you jestin?

the key word there is effort

they had a team of faggots hold their hand basically doing it for them

ay mu

They're concerned about losing their non-profit status that they receive from the government. It just goes to show you that they don't live in an "ebul fascist" society at all, because if it did, it wouldn't fund a cent nor promote their BS.

Factory Man is about muh holocaust and anyone who has seen Schindler's List will see the big reveal coming a mile away

Holla Forums user here, try to find my game there.
Also Drumpf is going to be just as bad as Obama was.

Uh, nah.

wanna see if I can beat 3827 rapes a second using you?

The trick is to expand the definition of "rape" beyond actual rape.

This game wasn't as funny as I'd thought It'd be. It's just a claw game with an exposistion dump before and after you play, with a random ass "Vox populi" blurb in the end.

Shouldn't you be posting pictures of your fuck ugly self on discord, homo?

It was Bash the Fash, wasn't it?

it was one of the Twine games, i bet money on it.

I was hoping it would at least attempt to be a game. These are half-assed shitposts with executables

I made better games in Wordpad when I was 14. I remember taking screenshots from games and cropped characters faces so I can use them as portraits for my characters.

Then I used that format in wordpad which allows you to play music and view images directly in the document. I actually spend a week or two on that and wrote all the rules you have to follow when playing the game in a separate document. I'd rather replay my shit text game from decades ago than play these pretentious snowflake games, lol.

they don't need actual good games, it's all to get that prestige and so in toe to get money

Fucking kek at how they had to clarify that its SOCIAL capital. As if they weren't paid to be there.

I've seen them refer to Republicans as the Fash, or Fashies, and the Anarcho-Communist bitchboys as Smashies, so that's what I thought when I saw it.

I just realized that these games are like the ones that Saint plays.

It hurts.

I Also realized something when running it.

No Devil May Cry game where you play as a Magic Trash can beating the shit out of commies

I don't know why these people choose to live the way they do when they clearly know better

They also somehow forget that their shitty fucking iphone and the machines that they fucking USE are from corporations. Fucking retards.

FUCK CAPITALISM

- Posted from my iPad

Some slav was developing it and posting about it on the imageboards, but it just fell off the map or something.

some people in life just enjoy being wrong

The 1 in 4 statistic was based on a phone survey where one of the questions was if you ever had sex while intoxicated, if you answered yes you were counted as raped.

Anyway the game is a glorified cookie clicker with a shitty 3D environment where you can barely see a bunch of cubes do absolutely nothing.

pretty much

I think they also made some judgment calls in that survey as well if you if they thought your "no" didn't sound convincing enough to them, too.

So where are all the Obama games

It's even worse when they're Anarcho-Primitivists like this stupid fuckhead.
-typed with a typewriter

feels bad man, I had some respect for him but when they removed that anti-black lives matter game I was done.
also the place is dead as fuck now

At least it sort of looks like a "game"

just goes to show what these people interests actually are

The pictures speaks for themselves.

At least is realistic

-guy who uses war as a business

sauce on that pic?

you take that back you fucking slut then apologize and beg forgiveness to that wonderful president

I wish someone made a game for that game with a bunch of hippie protesters but with a super secret feature that triggers some muslim to blow himself in the crowd, the butthurt would be strong.

>In motherfucking argentina
Yeah, totally a civilized western nation full of intolerant whites that need to learn to accept diversity

For that JAM

Stalin must be rolling in his grave knowing that these are the people carrying his legacy.

Holy fuck the game keeps going until another event happens.

Bob Ross Saves the World looks like it has promise. The rest is a load of shit though.

swamp alchemist would be kinda neat if it didn't just boil down to having vague pretentious philosophical bullshit spouted at you

Armstrong did nothing wrong. Neither did Ted.

He's a bit of a hypocrit, considering he argued for fittest to function but used connections to secure his position and nanomachines

son

Everyone's wrong though.

more pretentious shit with some interesting things the dev considers racist and a Freudian slip in pic 3.

DAMN RIGHT THEY ARE

and they've been failing at it for the last 200 years

It's just the ugly and fat women most of the time, they haven't got dicked and they are resentful.

What the hell is up with those gunshot sounds? lol

Loud noises are triggering

sounds like he used a mic and recorded tapping on his desk but I doubt he actually did that effort and instead just used some windows sound

I thought Lanky was a New Orleans swampnigger, considering the overalls.

I don't get it. i followed affirmative action yet still got the bad ending

This sounds fantastic, but would sound even better if it was less casual in gameplay than a musou.

I like it

dude what

I seriously hope this shit wasn't written by the usual whiny college student sjw.

I'm willing to negotiate on the source of that pic. what is your asking price [in cute girl pics]

TW: Male in suit. may or may not grab pussy

So MC is offended by the person saving him calling a sir?

I really dont get it.
What do leftist have against "facism" when they engage in the exact same totalitarian behavior ??

These games seem to all revolve around some dweeb living out their impotent power fantasies through shoddily made games they pieced together in between popping their next Truvada pill.
I mean Gone Home was bad, but these things make Gone Home look like Citizen Kane.
Fuck man, just pray for Nibiru to end this charade.

played Casterbridge if you dont allow the snowflakes to do whatever they want by signing the right bills you lose the election you win the election by letting them do what they want

these people are idealists, and idealists are very scatter shot with their dreams and notions

Is this an ork?

Point being is they are both totalitarian forms of governing.
Yet these leftist retards somehow get the idea that they are "freedom fighters against facism" when all they want is a government which pays for everything by force of gun and puts you jail for thinking nonthoughts and saying nonwords.

Where do they get the idea that they have some moral high ground ?

I was looking at the code for the bash the fash game. you can edit the cutscene dialogue ;^)

also i found this

[Cutscene]1=fade,0,0,0,1,42=create,spawn_drumpf,2500,15993=move,antifa,3,21004=dialogue,antifa,oval-office-dialogue,dialogue15=dialogue,drumpf,oval-office-dialogue,dialogue26=wait,20

Because communism, in theory, is not totalitarian.
You are trying to reason with people that will be put on a wall and their last words will be "this is not real communism"

Yes, user.

Drumpf eternally BTFO! How will he ever recover?!

The members are generally of the same stock. True Believers in Fascism and Communism fucking hate themselves, and they want society to change so that they fit in. Capitalist Democracy is terrible, but it's better than the other two powerful ideologies of the modern world.

Now you're making it fun, how dare you.
You think we can make the character into pepe the frog and trump into Shillary, with the Israel and Communism flag in the bak?

You need to go back. Plain and simple.

if you can find a way to decompile the EXE then yes

At that point you might as well just make it into an actually entertaining game.

Where do I get it? I think I can do it easy.

destroyfascism.itch.io/bash-the-fash

The fuck is with this not a game bullshit
It's called gamejam, not bookjam

Can't these people get arrested or something for openly showing their attempts to attack our President?

oh crap we failed to resist jam

lib shit no devs loved it when it first came out because it allowed them to make """""""games"""""" with ease since all it really needs is writing

It's a good song title.

Classic

We need 381.7 more of that guy.

Now that's funny!

But you need totalitarianism to enforce communism, or some magical society where everyone agrees to communism.

As usual, the (((double standard))) at play. This is happily allowed, while #BlackLivesMatter: The Game is removed.

According to commies, when you dismantle the structure of society and allow everyone to do whatever the fuck they want, they'll somehow all decide to be peaceful and share. Hobbes was a fucking white male and didn't know anything about critical theory or the historical dialectic.

Alright here you go.
mega.nz/#!IF5zgZDR!Uv6xhp7HzOigR1tbHELNH-u87jcovV0D91VVvBTmZJA
Can't we all Just edit ALL of their games to contain right-wing propaganda like pic related?
The more offensive the better.
Should we edit the game to have pepe the frog go directly INTO Israel?
Somebody call Holla Forums and /agdg/

I barely read myself and know better than that.

WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN

Someone edit in the plane scene into that shit game

post some anal pics

There are none, only pics of delicious mayonnaise being deposited on her feet.

What's the point of dropping an instrument on her feet?

Oh, lefties. Never change, you hypocritical shitstains.

It's okay because Trump is literally Hitler!

best post your anus then

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day. She's permanently wearing green at all times.

user, my anus is much hairier than that. Stop this at once.

Gay.

who is this embryo angel?

Cool Blog
Sage for shilling :^)

4chanarchives.cu.cc/board/b/thread/698656521

I can't believe I'm getting criticized on my video games taste by the same people who fap to stuff like this.

Holy fuck, those shitty gay digital protesters are exactly as effective as the real ones. Also, fucking bomb eaters need to get back to rebuilding their shitty countries never mind heading west.

Those two images make me sick in different but roughly equal ways.

brutty fuds

Yeah why would we want to play this shit and give them any illusion that anyone cares? I mean fair enough to rip piss out of them but they don't need our clicks.

The only one that looks like it has work put into it is that cringe worthy bashthefash game.

But it's still 2indie4u pixel garbage

I'm just pissed off that these indie shits ruined it for everyone. Now if I want to make a pixel art platformer game I'll be lumped into the same group as them, and I can't really blame people for thinking otherwise. It's not like they have the time to sort through all the shit.

As long as you don't do shit like mixels, single-pixel limbs, or having shitty animations and/or gameplay you should be fine.

But its initially a fault of capitalist countries, that their countries are at shit conditions. They are being driven into submission by israel, america and europe. Its either get well and be bombed, or submit and be poor country forewer, while capitalist countries export their workforce there and exploit the third world.
NATO is literally the thing that's makes them immigrate into NATO countries. Especially when they are forced to immigrate for the sake of european banks exploiting them further, to take a lot of virtual money from them by giving infinite amount of loans to constant flood of refugees.
Their poor conditions are the result of rich bourgeois european bankers getting even more richer off them. And to clean new territories for israel to take of course.
It doesn't matter if they are fleeing their countries, being poor like indians, or getting bombed like syria, europe is at fault, always. Not them, if they could rebuild, their leaders would get killed and country driven into chaos again.

W-what are those white spots

I hate that shit too.I love games with actual effort into gameplay and art put into them, and I still like platformers the most from all the 2D genres.

This 'game' need a flamethrower, oh also

Whoever made this needs to have their computer forcibly removed from them for at least 5 years for their own good. Going to the toilet in games is pretty standard, this could have done in Duke Nukem 3D and done better.

Well then mass murder on the streets to purge them it is then.

t. Muslim invader or anti-white commie.

The Middle East is shit because of the people who live there, not any external cause. When you have a bunch of Semitic tribes that are armed with AK-47s and IEDs despite not having culturally left the Bronze Age, and then layer Islamic doctrinal bullshit (plus Judaism) on top of that, you have a recipe for eternal war.

We should stop backing Israel and the Saudis because we don't have a dog in the fight, not because of any bullshit anti-imperialist or anti-war reason. Of course, our (((elite))) do have a dog in the fight, and view the invasion of Europe as a desirable side-effect for reasons other than economic ones.

Hey now if a full bearded woman with 'a facial hair' comes into the MANS bathroom that means that beardy momma is down to FUCK yo, Whoo! AMMARITE GUIZE?!1 Get yo rape on!

Imperialism brings profit. I think we should send more troops to the middle east, so we can destroy ISIS, overthrow Assad, the Assaholah, and the Saudis, then strip the entire area of its natural resources.

This is also an acceptable option. We just have to understand that it's not nation-building, it's occupation. These people can't be civilized.

Totalitarianism is okay though, fam. :^)

Not to you, or to the American people.
This imperialism only serves to destabilize the region, which is beneficial to the Jew for two reasons, the continued browning of Europe via mass immigration and the no ME power to check Israel's territorial expansion.

See; PIcture

Nice try shlomo, but you're going down with them. All Semitic people are a plague in this world.

You really should educate yourself. Nothing in this capitalist world was caused by biological race problems, rather than money. Money is in the root of all evil. Even resources exploited for the money they deliver. Even religion exists for sole purpose of keeping citizen's loyalty and money gaining. Nothing is done for the sake of mere mortal, but for rich to get richer and more comfortable with their wealth.

And so is immigration. Imperialism makes the profit of the immigration.

Whose ass??

I'm plenty educated, my helicopter bait friend. Communism serves the kike as much as globalized capitalism does, and Semites are garbage whether it's because of their culture or their genes protip it's both

500 niggers go on a rape spree…

It doesn't need to profit me, it needs to profit the Capitalist system. Communists are so thoroughly against Capitalism because they know that it's the only way this planet can be made livable, and without Employers, CEOs, and Proprietors the world would become a desolate Oligarchy ruled by Tyrants like Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, the Ayyatollah, and so on. Capitalism will bring us to the stars, in search of cosmic truths and wealth beyond measure, but Communism will have us all living in Communes, sitting around the campfire singing kumbaya and eating raw meat, because Communists are hippies.

she looks just like a girl but with green skin, she doesnt even have a club

A friend

When you get down to it, attacking money itself is still like attacking the bait instead of the fisherman.

Saying money is the root of all evil is nice and all, but when you get down to it, PEOPLE are the root of all evil, money is just a product.

When you get down to it, you need to change how people act in order to rid the world of some evil. You need to spread a meme that money isn't the end all be all, and generally good morals and shit.

The eternal war goes on in the middle east, not because of money, but rather because of plain character.

when you get down to it, what quells evil is good MORALITY.

So, It's the Jews.

Unrestricted global capitalism leads to as bad an end as communism.

duh.

Or you know, generally any other group that promotes shitty morality.

it will never be enough, the jews will want more and more

It doesn't. We're in a bad state because the Communists infiltrated the governments of the world and the places of higher education: McCarthy was right. Globalism, true globalism, is the manifest destiny. Don't displace the natives, but keep them, they can work at the resorts and the plantations, in the mines digging up our gold and diamonds, working for pennies and table scraps. Capitalism doesn't starve people to death, it doesn't desperately try to keep its people within its walls, and it doesn't take people and shift them around like pawns on a chessboard.

It's….me!

And all of the rich capitalists spew same moral bullshit you do, to justify their own hypocrisy or control people and their opinions, its a buzzword rather than anything of worth. People who actually morally obliged to combat corruption and exploitation don't scream that their actions are morally justified in front of all people.
Blaming the exploited on actions of the exploiter is what all the people blaming arabs for their problems do, and do not seek the cause in european elite itself.

Even Trump is naming the mexicans, arabs and immigrants as worthless people. He doesn't seek into the exploiter and rarely even names them. He didn't even put Soros or Hillary into jail, because he's probably friends with them, even though he had fake guts to throw shit at them during the election.
If you would say islam is partly at fault i'l agree with you, it had its own exploiter preachers and degenerates who wanted to control crowds with violence through religious bullshit, but even other third world countries where islam isn't dominant have same issues with overgrowing exploitation of their resources, going out of their country into first world countries.

Did I miss any major ethnic groups?

So evil nigger takes over and nukes everyone if we engage in the patent condensation and dangerously ignorant process that is affirmative action.

I think.

How do you fuck up something so simple?
newgrounds.com/portal/view/660192

communists ruin everything

at least all the commies left are just a bunch of spoiled millennial crybabies

Don't make light of the remaining communist agents. They're everywhere, and our governments ought to take them out to uphold Capitalism.

I don't see people having means of production in their hands, and classless society, where are those "communists" you are speaking off, uneducated fuck?
Everyone who isn't racist is a communist to you? Is this how hard alt-right brainwashing is? I can see this shit being just as bad on the left, when people consider Trump a fascist, but naming capitalist bourgeoisie - communists, is something worth laughing at.
Social democrats are not communists, they are the second big enemy of communists just like fascism is, they are capitalist porkies who wear makeup of diversity to promote hypocritic values and hide the corruption and crookedness of their rich true selves.

>>>/reddit/

you are correct.

COMMUNISTS MUST DIE

But when you get down it it, i'm placing the blame the people behind the exploitation and you're placing the blame on fucking paper.

Unrelated rants about exploiters and exploitees that came out of nowhere aside, you're getting "triggered" like an SJW by the idea of people promoting fucking family values.

And besides, if the "exploited" is making lives harder for the non-rich by banging up their shops and taking their shit, they're just doing the same shit as the people that exploit them as social media troops. They don't deserve good things if they do that.

LOL

I hate those fags too you hippie faggot. Hitler was a loser, some anti-Imperialist fag. Constantly in his speeches he bitched and whined about Capitalism, like a Commie. But, we should have made a temporal alliance with Nazi Germany instead of the Tyrannical Soviet Union, because Fascism and Nazism was destined to stagnate and die, but Communism still persists to this day. Capitalist Democracy is the only way.
No, those hippie Communist professors are indeed Communists. The fact we have Communist parties in my country is fucking despicable. Hell, the Liberal party is composed of fucking Communist sympathizers! I'm not sure if it's the same with America.

Reminder that /leftycuck/erinos are just farther left than the SJWs on the spectrum

Liberals larping with hammer and sickle for the issues with identity politics who want to "save capitalism" are not communists. There are some co-ops of small communist and socialist forums with liberal values going on around internet, probably some porkie funded this shit to preserve capitalist economics to not lose his profits while promoting diversity. Neither Hitler was a socialist, he was true capitalist, with corporation support. Talking about this, i can say Hitler wanted to "save capitalism", just like SJWs.

I am done here though, you guys don't want to accept multicultural society not because of its oppressive nature to everybody under capitalism, but because you are racist and triggered by skin color. That's the completely different approach to fight it.

A friend whose name starts with "M"?

Have identity politics and sexuality gone too far?

Good. The only two good things a Communist ever did were leave(both from an area and from this life), and make Tetris.
What oppression? Further, why does such oppression matter? Your argument is based on morality.
You couldn't be wronger, Communist fag. If someone, no matter their race, decides to put effort into their work, their effort will be paid back. Multiculturalism hinges on Affirmative Action and socialist coddling, something that makes Communism an easier sale to the common man.

jesus what is that

Don't go back to /r/socialism user, whatever shall we do without you!

now i'm confused

Video games, user. Video games

fucking attention whore subs are the worst tbh

save it for the lol threads, please

I often wonder if these idiot liberals realize their belief system is a trojan horse designed to destroy humanity on behalf of the new world order and they're in on the game, or if they really believe this horseshit.

This shit right here looks like a fucking tryhard even if the artist did this ironically.

Is this Bui's fursona or some shit?

This was a thread about a gamejam and playing games. It got derailed by Holla Forumsshit - AGAIN.

So my post is just as on topic as the current topic.

furaffinity.net/user/johnsergal/
He has a brother

Bui likes Furret, lurk more.

go back to your containment board you kike faggot

Eat shit commie.

no the thread is about mocking said gamejam and laughing at their shitty games and double standards

however I'd rather you post a real life fuck boi instead of furfag dawn shit

how about a 2D trap?

Yeah, it's really more lol thread material

technically the one on the right is smarter, as eliminating jews without eliminating the tool of exploitation means someone else will take the place of the jew

So we have a furry who can no longer feel his dick outside of excruciating pain if he so much as moves, has a lock on his asshole, dresses in slutty clothing that even sluts won't touch, is neon fucking green and is a pokemon to boot.

I've seen worse.

And the answer is
yes it has gone too far.

those are usually just animu gurls with dicks awfully put on

not many artists do the right kinda realistic sub I like tbh

you're right

removing a tool just sets back their use, what's an actual smart thing to do is providing a far superior tool instead

DELETE THIS!

This is like pure fucking communist propaganda.
joqlepecheur.itch.io/an-employee

Okay, fine.
I'll report all the Holla Forums shit in this thread since you're being rulefags :^)

got any webms?

the bullshit started with someone advocating communism though

That's not how it works, faggot.

Why do you want pictures of a nigger with gang green?

Nina is love. Nina is life. Praise Ammit and her thighs

o.k

This isn't a politics thread, it was a thread about playing games from a gamejam.

A shitty political game jam that some /agdg/ anons shitposted in with triggering easter eggs.

This game might literally be a fucking virus or something, I downloaded the binary and tried to run it, it fucking caused my window to stop working and it started a unnamed (null) process which I couldn't end without restarting my computer.

Jesus this is thing has more piercings than a Shadman drawing.

Imagine trying to sit on a bike seat whilst wearing that shit

spotted the subslut

So when is the DLC coming out?

Well his (grand-?)daughter already looks like a SJW commie pinko so there is that.

Communism has always been cancer.

what the fuck does this even mean.

amazing.

This is by far the funnest one yet

this has to be a fucking joke, right? what the fuck is this?

it just keeps getting better.
also, aren't fail states ableist?

This one is just trash

it looks like one of those games with bad controls on purpose, like Surgeon Simulator and QWOP.

joj

where is the fucking game.
i spent five minutes reading tweets, trying to find a game and there's no game.
>support this game

WEW

wait did you find the game? where the fuck was it?!

When you are forced to unfollow your contacts, you have the option to quit the computer.

They are advocating for a Biological attack now?

I thought they were protesting against some kind of biohazard but I guess your interpretation makes more sense.

every time i tried to unfollow, she wouldn't let me.

i tried the resist game( spacecatinspace.itch.io/resist ) but i could not record it but i did find this. The game tries to connect to 15 different IP addresses multiple times during play

I think it's supposed to be a Far-Right flag, somehow

You have to exhaust all the tweets from people who have their faces in their profiles

holy shit. they really expect you to give a damn.

what the fuck, man.

A quick google of some of these addresses links to amazon owned servers in Germany (I presume amazon is just the service provider) and unity 3d logs.

more trash. Game completely breaks if you restart it

They need to catch up with the memes.

johnny trigger warning is actually a John Oliver meme. he called himself that on the show once as a parody of right wingers or something.

oh boy aren't you guys excited?!

Really? what a shitty meme.

Goddamnit, I used to know this lady. I knew she was pretty liberal but I'm pretty disappointed she joined the game jam equivalent of a half-assed Humanities essay.

but i thought there were no winners or losers.

Wait when the fuck did that happen?
>it was real in his head

No i'm fucking serious i was here the entire two weeks, what are these cunts talking about?

lmao they are afraid of Holla Forums undercover shitposters.

how did they even manage to fuck this up?

god damn it i wasn't subtle enough. rip.
meh, if you fuckers wanna try this piece of shit out, go right the fuck ahead.
translove88.itch.io/i-will-stand
i love how they didn't even notify me, or anything. it's just gone.
amazing. those fucking referrals, too.

I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner