Raid: World War 2

If this is true, do you think they will let you shoot Mark's Grandmother in this?

But goy, didn't you listen to (((uncle Holla Forums)))? The holocaust wasn't real.

Why does russian soldier looks like a mongol?

the game is shit you can stop shilling now

You sure it was Nazis and not Wehrmacht?

What kind of Raifus are there in this game anyway?

russians are blacks born the wrong color

I remember the interview. they state that the missions you do for the Nazis are "for the greater good", so take that for what you will.

It's shit.

It's payday set in WW2. No one knows how to make good videogames anymore.

This is the real question. Raifu thread now?

You know it's being funded by the guys who funded Pay Day 2, and will be just a reskin of Pay Day 2 sold at a full game's price, right? You know that the developers of it, Game Lion Game, are the ones behind all the shitty Pay Day 2 DLC that ruined Pay Day 2, right? And that shitty DLC is the only thing those devs have ever done, right?

GAME WILL BE GARBAGE

Seems pretty kosher to me Goy.

Wow this looks really bad, especially the feedback when shooting stuff.

Is it Danger 5 the vidya game?

Hitler is my idol and my house is a literal shrine to the Three Ricks because I despite all Jews and hope to one day slaughter them all!

But the holocaust is a lie and not one Jew was ever harmed, everything the Jews say about Hitler (a man I idolize for killing jews) executing jews is wrong. I wish we could round up all the jews and put them in extermination camps, just like the Nazi's didn't. Sig heel my friends!

6/10, you managed not to say REDDIPOL

fuck me that triggered me more than what it actually said.

Why can't we get more games like silent strike where you can pick a side and just do missions for your team. You don't get lectured in silent strike or be made to do 'ebul' things.

Even SJWare made a game without shoehorning muh ebil nazis in. You are fucking worse than them

oh, so its Payday with MUH 6 BILLION JUICES

so it's going to be

why this and not the stereotypical iron cross?

It's so easy to tell who's from /leftytard/

Why would the Jewish slavemasters fight against other Jewish slavemasters?

why do they wear the masks?

They're going to crash this Reich with no survivors.

i hope its a lie, because it will be offensive as f*ck if its true.

Think they will advertise this film like they did with John Wick?

for slaves

They've also announced that Payday 3 has entered full development and will be on a new engine, so if there's still any of Overkill's hostages on Holla Forums you're better off waiting for that. There's also Ten Chambers, which is a new studio consisting of Overkill's old guard, as in guys who worked on PD:TH, whom are making an unannounced co-op FPS as well. Either of them are most likely going to be better than this.

jesus fuck

WW2 games are starting to pop up again now that we've had modern military games for so long.

Just because EA/Activision take up the majority of the WWII setting with their shovelware, doesn't mean all the ideas have been done already, user.

idk if my just level just rose bc I'm old enough to remember the ww2 sperg or if we're now trapped in the revolving door of a residual Saving Private Ryan effect

faggots actually want more ww2 games

It's the Saving Private Ryan effect, dont worry.

Well, in the first place, there haven't been Jews since the Second Temple was destroyed in 70 AD. The kikes are just arabs LARPing as Jews. (Fake Jews, if you will.) Most of them openly admit to actually being atheists.
Second, about 300,000 "Jews" died, but that was specifically because the Rothschilds ordered their Allied lackeys to bomb German supply trains carrying food and medicine. They intentionally condemned their own people to die of starvation and plague, and got a free country and billions in "international aid" out of it.

Like I saw some user mention in a different thread, the only hope for a game that doesn't portray Nazis as cartoonishly evil goose-stepping baby-eaters who turned innocent kikes into soap lamps is a game set in the Eastern Front. The Russians during world war deux are, at least as far as normalfags are concerned, the only people who were arguably equally or more evil than the Nazis. Making a game where you and your band of plucky krauts take part in the failed invasion of Russia and die heroically trying to save Berlin, might just win people over. Hell, I'd wager some folks would buy it on the whole "Nazis are the good guys for once" premise alone, especially since Trump moved the overton window so far to the right. And it must be the Russians as enemies. No way in hell you can sell a game with Muricans or Britfags as villains and have the faintest hope of that shit even selling enough to break even. Even SJW backlash wouldn't hurt this game much since people have now grown sick and tired of the whole "PC culture" niggotry. Their sperging would only Streisand into further relevancy and net it more sales.

Only shit thing about it is that the game wouldn't feature a shotgun since the Germans got so asshurt over it's use in WW1 that they unsuccessfully tried to have it banned, making the Germans the first ever people to cry "X WEAPON IS OP BAN IT PLEASE" and refused to use it for that very reason. So those STGs and Kar98s better be fucking meaty to compensate.

My god, it's just payday 2 DLC isn't it? They used the same enigine, the same assets, THEY COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHANGE THE ANIMATIONS

IT'S A FUCKING RESKIN, I HATE THIS INDUSTRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Also, it wasn't necessarily shotguns that the Germans deemed cruel, it was the slam-firing method that the Americans used with their trench guns.

This game has cuck written all over it.

Didn't Catholics try to ban crossbows? :^)

checking your dub trips

No thanks. I'm sure reddit will love it.

Considering how many ww2 era weapons are already in the PD2 arsenal, I'm certain the entire game has as much new content as a DLC pack for Payday 2. They're pretending it's a new game and selling at full price just to see what fresh heights or kikery can be reached.

To further dehumanize Germans and condition people to accept and enjoy the murder of "Nazis". It is similar to how Saving Private Ryan shows the US troops graphically injured and screaming in pain whereas the mostly faceless Germans just silently drop to the ground when killed.

Or maybe it is a metaphor for how generic this shit game looks.

Nice I love Holla Forums on Holla Forums.

Top tip; if you're going to shitpost on Holla Forums space it out. Doing all at once across all the threads you've done makes it obvious you're just baiting.

I saw this game at pax east over the weekend. The damn booth always had a line since you had to wait through some presentation before they actually let you play. Looking at gameplay on the screens from the side it plays pretty much like Payday but more like Payday 1 since its more objective focused.

2017 was a mistake

lel

The trailer is the gameplay goyim :^)

No swastikas, game is cucked before launch.

They are in the newer trailer.

The guy in beret supposed to be the Brit SAS? Why the single middle finger instead of the Brit two finger taunt?

Autism is tingling,

What's the difference between playing as a nazi and playing as an american/russian/polish who looted nazi weaponry?