Toy Games Thread

What are the other games that let you play as a toy or let you play in daily living areas as a little being?

I don't know how but this setting always so comfy and fun to me. I used to play with my toys all the time maybe this kind of games reminding me that good old days.

Any suggestions?

The only Toy Games i can think about other than Toy Story was the Army Men stuff.

Heard of this but never played it.

Thanks, I will check them out.

This looks nice.

It even has a sort of okay level editor. You can't make levels outside of the house or anything, but there's still a lot you can get away with.

Thats nice i will pirate it, thank you user.

All video games are toys and beneath my intellect.

It's TM2 re-packaged in a kid friendly way. And ensured that any kid who got into TM via this game would be traumatized, especially if they jumped straight into TM:Black.

Toy Story 2 is a good game, but it's essentially a watered down sequel to A Bug's Life. Check out A Bug's Life. It's Toy Story 2 with more puzzles. But the environments probably are a bit more fun in Toy Story 2.

Payday 2 has a level where you're tiny… but it's in a meth lab.

Thanks for the replies, will check 'em out.

Also I'm just assuming you're playing the PS1 or Dreamcast version of Toy Story 2, and not the N64 version which is missing shit. Same goes for A Bug's Life, avoid the N64 version.

I will just pirate them and emulate them actually, I only have a shitty laptop.

I got The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare in a Humble Bundle, obviously inspired by the Army men games. It's pretty good but the multiplayer is dead on arrival unless there sales or something, but if you get a full game though it's allot of fun.

Dig up that gamecube or fire up that emulator if you want to play my favorite gamecube game tbh

Well yeah but don't bother emulating the N64 version.

This.
Play fucking Chibi Robo, OP.
Park Patrol is pretty meh, and I have yet to play the Japanese sequel to plug-in adventure, but Chibi Robo 1 is fantastic.

Aha, there ya go.

Monsters in my Pocket on NES nigga

you could also argue that Worms has this too (the default maps, at least, although you can make any map you want anyway)

Nice. Thanks anons.

Yeah, I forgot it good game, lots of fun.

Alright.

I will check it out too.

It really depends on the level you're playing. Worms might be sometimes worm sized but sometimes they are a size of an adult human

Blockland used to be online legos, and it had a few maps you could play in that made you feel just like OP describes. I can't stress enough how fun it was to run around in the Bedroom and Kitchen maps building various things and finding all the secret nooks and crannies. There were also a couple user made maps that let you run around an entire house, or a backyard. Unrelated but there was also a mountain map that was extremely fun to play in because you could ski down the slopes.

Then the game got ruined when they removed fun maps in favor of boring flat maps because they wanted fancy lightning that runs like shit regardless of how much detail is on the screen. Now the game is basically gmod but less fun and even more dead. The last update was 4 years ago.

the only problem I see with the entire game is that every map looks very colorful. I don't know if it was intentional to do so

Step up the game anons

Came here to post this

There's a secret level in the PS1 version of Need for Speed III that takes place in a kid's room

fucking loved blockland, especially bedroom. cozy as fuck. that update still pisses me off hearing about it

It used to be pretty popular as Wolf: ET maps.

That sucks. Can we talk about why being small in living areas is feels so comfy ands safe?

You will suffer but your suffering will make you strong.

Micro Maniacs for PS1. It's like a kart game except you run.

Wasn't there some Toy Story skateboard game? I remember seeing it in some demo disk along with a Jimmy Neutron game and a game about a rabbit chained to some other Crash Bandicoot-looking animal. It had Andy's bedroom, Buzz Lightyear, and copious amounts of WHEEEERE'S YOUR HEEEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

It was a Disney in general tony hawk game.

It was a Disney Skateboarding game, it used the same engine as the THPS series.

The rabbit game was Whiplash.

why

This game is pretty awesome.

This looks fun af

GREEN. PLASTIC. NEWS. ON THE MARCH!

I remember SRB2 had a cool map wad like that, so I imagine the Doom-engine must have a wad like that also.

My nigga

One of the best toy games

What about Clockwork Knight?

mein neger, this game is pretty fun

I NEED THIS SO BAD.

The best racing game

Probably the best level in the game to be honest (assuming you're talking about the bedroom and not Zurg's base).

Gotcha Force!

Usagi! Coming!

does medabots count?

I came here to post this, one of the greatest games of my childhood.

Army Men RTS is pretty fun.

My nigger

you got beated too many times

Is microvolts any fun?

I thought it was kinda fun, surprised it is still up though.

sick

i gotta wonder why there arent more levels in the worms games based off of kitchens bathrooms and the like

Blockland was fucking toptier but

happened. Fuck. It still makes me mad.