A Jojo's Bizarre Adventure FPS Title

Can such a concept work?
I came up with the idea to make a sort of small multiplayer arena shooter based off the stands and abilities in Jojo's bizarre adventure with some of Overwatch and quake elements thrown in.
I really want to design this, and make it freeware and I have the skills to do so. I just want to know if there's a market for it, and if there is, what kind of characters would fans like to see in it?
And what sort of ideas could be put into it?

I was inspired by these Doom mods I found online:
youtube.com/watch?v=DA5dn63yWUM
youtube.com/watch?v=jTxV8E8DbsA

Who would you play as?

Hol Horse? That's silly, you're silly.

Wait a few years when the market isn't saturated to death with first person everything.

Got a version of that second image that isn't a thumbnail?

check'd
A game where your bullets arbitrarily hone in on enemies in some way and each one of you can do that sounds pretty awesome though.

You're already giving me cancer with your [Shit Taste] but I'll humor you. No, a Jojo FPS wouldn't work because on the one hand, what makes Jayjay cool is the fact that its characters, while not 100% original (fucking Valentine's backstory) they're UNIQUE in looks and personality. I can understand two of the same duking it out, but a squad of Jotaros is just the sort of thing some reddit user would come up with while making funny photoshops. Now, if you were the Stand, as in, you were basically fighting melee all the time but with some cool powers to assist you, that'd be pretty sweet. But otherwise it just doesn't make sense to have this sort of game not be a beat-em-up styled one.

You're also failing to miss the point of JoJo, which is that the fights aren't about who can punch harder or shoot better, but who's the best at taking their enemy on a ruse cruise or pulling some bullshit with their powers to arrange victory. Trying to translate it into an action-based format makes sense on the surface, but when you really think about it, you'll realize JoJo is much more about strategy than ORA ORA ORA.

First off, I never said that Overwatch is a good game, I'm not praising it neither am I giving it any sort of commendation, the only idea I have from it is that of the character variation.
And what I mean is regarding the point here , is that the fun of the game should come from the fact that different characters have their own ranges, HP and liabilities, I'm trying to use that create an experience where every encounter isn't just basically a who can shoot first scenario like has mentioned but a slow like match in which the winner is the player who knows more about his or her character than the enemy. Every ability would be available to every character and nothing has to be unlocked or gained, a game that actually takes everything that the manga offers without locking it up to temporary bars and effects (i.e Eyes of Heaven) would mean that Players would actually have to think twice about confrontation. Someone playing as Dio for example, can be allowed to go in hard and fast because of their large HP and time stopping powers but would have to avoid areas with sunlight and long range characters like Mista, while Kira players would have to play stealthily and avoid being seen because of their slow projectiles and the difficulty of getting an enemy into falling into a Bites The Dust trap.

Please the idea isn't to merely think of 'sumthing epic GUISE XDDD', I want to make this because I think a good Jojo video game that uses chess like-play instead of action can work really well, I believe we deserve something better that Eyes of Heaven considering what the manga is known for.

King Crimson.

sounds fun

Unrelated but should I read the manga? I've only watched the anime to as far as it got and after I tried reading the manga I realized the anime copies it on a 1:1 scale. Everything is absolutely the same, even the scenes and shots use the same angles and everything which made the manga boring since it was like basically reading the storyboard to the anime. I'm afraid I won't enjoy the anime when it comes out if I just start reading from diamond onwards since it seems like it'll spoil everything in all regards for me.

Characters like King Crimson and Okuyaso are the characters I want really have fun with the most, because of how fun and difficult they are going to be implement.

What you're describing there isn't an FPS.

Read the manga, you fucking pleb.

So it's a…?
Well it's not necessarily going to contain any shooting, I should've mentioned that earlier. It's just in first person.

What do you fucking think?

Nah. Like is saying, the anime is fine.

It's not necessary.

Depends whether you prefer reading at your own pace or whether you prefer voice acting and cool music with animation. I'm pretty sure all color scans have been fully translated up to Part 8, so there's that.

You will probably wait until 2020 to get the part 7 anime. Take that as you will.

I had this idea ever since I saw the 1993 OVA dubbed way back in the day on top of buying Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for my Dreamcast first obviously before I found out about the OVA and desperately wanted more of this strange comic. So right off the bat, I'm positive whatever scheme you got going on is shit compared to my idea that I had a fuck long time ago. Second, I'd feel more qualified to bother getting off my ass to make such a thing possible, due ot the mechanics I'd want to put in, shit I know that'd work within the Jojo lore, as well as melee/projectile combat but mixing it up, and at the same time adding in light fighting game mechanics.

I sincerely feel from the gay tumblr shit from the first image, I feel like you're one of those Jojo bandwagon tumblrite fanboys who think Jojo is just about gay shit and you probably didn't know what the fuck a Jojo was until Part 4 was animated and every faggot and his twink faggo-squad screeching about how Jotaro wants to fuck Josuke and Kakoyin and shit which infuriates me to no end that a nice niche comic was now turned into pure blatant faggotry all due to tumblr and the retarded ass shitskins that flood that fucking pozz'd hell hole.

Now if you aren't one of those people, good for you, but now I'm just angered at the fact that I reminded myself that one of my all time favorites from when the internet was literally an open world filled with suprises, or like how I was able to find that dubbed OVA on VHS back in the day at shit shitty comic book/game rental place in like the early 2000s, it just feels like one of my beloved and cherished part of what I'd call the good old days are being co-opted by underage retarded ass niggers and spics and literal faggots and ugly underage kike girls who have to make everything fucking gay because they're insecure all because they saw the fucking part 4 animation and not because they like Araki on a personal level, or you know, like his earlier semi-shitty/not so shitty works like Boah or that weird cowboy western thing that was interesting, or simply because it's the manliest thing out there since FotNS which is ironic due to Araki also thinking FotNS was the manliest shit on the market back in the day.

Either way, I hate that Jojo has become popular in the most perverted of ways where people do not appreciate Araki and his growth as an artist and an individual over the years, where if you've bothered reading that shit from the get go, even with the shitty Duwang scans Which holy shit I'm very glad scans are now fully translated and not comic sans riddled autism anymore, but I still do enjoy fingering through them for shits and giggles about how shit used to be for anyone who liked something that's basically and undiscovered gem which also have to give thanks for Capcom for bothering to publish that beautiful game for western audiences /ranting about autistic losers ruining my Jojo

Also Jonathan is a good boy, Gyro didn't deserve the bullshit he went through, Johnny also didn't deserve to get shot by some fucking autistic loser who couldn't just be a fucking non-nigger lipped mongoloid and watch the shitty show at some later date and fuck the dumb chink bitch who forced Johnny to go to that gay play.

Oh hey, it's one of those tumblr fake Jojo fans I was rambling about, ain't that interesting. You're a fucking autistic nigger if you didn't think to read shit first before just happily watching part 4 and then thinking you're in the know. I fucking hate retards like you, I swear people who don't at least bother to read the damned comic first a literal niggers/beaners who cannot into common sense. It's like you purposely just choose to be a fucking mouth-breather. Educate yourself.

It'd be doomed to become a meme game because of Jojo's cancerous mainstream fanbase. I hope you enjoy the only discussion about your game becoming just retards yelling "(stand name romanji here)" and communicating exclusively with that.

As for the game itself, it'd either be a first person brawler like Zeno Clash or would have to focus on the more ranged stands. It might make for an interesting arena shooter with abilities. You might get the arena shooter peanut gallery yelling at you that the game isn't exactly like quake or UT though.

Consider not describing a game that doesn't focus on being a First Person Shooter as an FPS.

Damn you're autistic, but at least you're giving the filthy secondary a good shitting on.

Jojo fans truly are the worst.

like i said, the anime seems like a literal 1:1 copy of the manga a few chapters in. what's the point in reading it after having already seen the entire thing? does it get any different or does the anime just follow the manga absolutely in all regards?

i watched the anime because people on here kept harping on about it. you made me, faggot, deal with it

In the west? Not really.

That's my point, you're supposed to read the manga first so you can appreciate the amount of work put into the anime you stupid faggot.

The manga looks better and is more true to araki's style, and there are parts of the manga omitted to make the anime short enough to work. Also kill your self.

Again, the only way a Jojo FPS would work, is going against OP's shitty idea. I want to actually hold onto my idea since it's unqiue, but the best way I'd go about it is make it obviously First Person, but not a full on shooter. There's no reason to restrict one's self to just shooting when the abilities at your disposal like let's say you're playing through each part consecutively, you allow yourself to have so many options that making a somewhat open world with what you have and making it more in line with a semi action RPG not to dissimilar to Zelda more specifically Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask but more depth, so I guess more in line with Morrowind/Oblivion and I suppose BoTW cause that's honestly in my opinion a pretty damn solid way to go about mixing action RPG with your typical adventure RPGs and shit like Ultima/Wizardry and the like.

I feel like OP just wants to make some shitty Doom II wad where you just have every character have the same shitty gun loadout as it's base for their powers, like let me guess, he probably wanted an ORA ORA gun, a fucking faggot standard punch (or making that the ORA ORA chainsaw/gun bullshit), having stand abilities take up ammunition like a fucking gun (which is retarded) and simply not taking into account how stands are more than just super powers in the sense that they're literally just astral projections if anything, and if lore has anything to say about that, everything would need to be fine tuned where not one character feels the same unless stated otherwise like sharing a handful of similar moves if like Zeppeli and Jonathon shared some Hamon moves, but slight differences or more straightforward, Old Joseph and Young Joseph having the same moves, but visually tweaked or buffed/nerfed accordingly to fit in with the MO. Then for characters that are on horseback like Diego/The World Diego, Funny Valentine, Gyro Zeppeli, Johnny, and even fucking Hol Horse since he road a horse like a couple times, then I believe a motorcycle.

Then for guys with actual guns, that should be easy, but it should just be straight up bang bang shit, you should obviously go back to the comic or manga but honstly I'm so old that I don't even bother trying to act like mangas and comics are some sort of mystical bullshit, a comic is a fucking comic, cept the shit from Japan at least back in the day had a higher standard and didn't look faggy as fuck and didn't get poisoned by kikery like our own homegrown comics did, and at least with Araki he truly tried to be unique and go with something that in Japan at that point in time, was not just fucking strange for your average Jap to bother reading, but almost taboo with the fact you have Ethnic Europeans as the main boys, being muscular, having facial hair and not apparently falling into the typical jap tropes that come with foreigners, and apparently mustaches/facial hair. Which that being said, I truly feel that the Jojo license would need someone who can be eye to eye with Araki and his overall flare. Cause again, the notion of a first person perspective in my eyes can certainly work, but it'd have to be done in such a way where it's overhauled essentially like how Araki did with his own work to where it 'resembles' your average FPS at a quick glance, but is far more out of bounds to where you can merely classify it as an FPS but barely by the skin of it's teeth. I'd go into more depth, but I feel like literally the majority of motherfuckers on here are plebs and are either those disgusting tumblr faggot queers who keep trying to push their cultural marxist agenda in what I would deem a wholesome read/experience that touches on the lines of friendship and tugs on one's heartstrings when you're expecting just kick ass moments and some good social commentary that fits the timeline or is just so balls to the wall it's amusing and promotes thought, or the other half, people who literally just fucking saw the anime and act like they now are little Jojo boyz and how they want to go on kiketube and make shitty videos/watch shitty videos about how "hey guys look did you know that Araki made a SEQUEL TO PART 4?!?! LIKE WHAT THE CUCK!?!", or how they just realized in general that there's a thing called light novels and how that exists, but need to fucking go the autistic reddit kike route of trying to dismantle Jojo with cultural marxist fueled thoughts and research.

It's disgusting when you realize how Jojo is now going down a dark spiral when you start to remember that there are 'fans' just around the corner being the most mentally disturbed individuals on this planet who now cling to Jojo like fucking life support because they're unoriginal, unimaginative retards like dumb faggot children who fawn over sanic making shitty OCs all day, which they do with Jojo as well and it's just laughably bad.

Lol'ing @ your life, my man

Animeonlys are the worst, some of us have peen reading Jojo since the days of Part three being a coffee stained, comic sans riddled mess and Part four having butchered Japanese-Chinese-English translations, yes kids, back before Duwang was "le epin maymay" it was an annoying fact of life for fans of Jojo.
You kids disgust me, reading the manga is easier than ever, and yet you still slack.
You lack discipline.

Nah, if anything I honestly think Jojo is boring as fuck nowadays and the only parts I enjoyed were Parts 1, 4, and 7, because everything else is just a dumb asspull.

It's not 'fanboyism' but more so "why the fuck would you watch an adaptation of something without having read the source material first?"

It'd be like watching an anime thing for a VN without having read the fucking VN.

As annoying as the Duwang scans were I always had a soft spot for how ridiculous they were. I honestly prefer them to the original, more updated scans, but that's more because they remind me of the time I spent shitting around with friends about part 4 and how fucking cool it was. I will certainly say that thinking Koichi's name was some random chinese shit drove me up the fucking wall and confused the hell out of me though.

Holla Forums: Manchildren laughing at manchildren

Oh, no doubt it had its charm, that's why it became a meme in the first place.
It's just become the new cancer since part four came out, joint the annals of Jojo memes overused by normalfags, alongside things such as "it was me, Dio", "Your next line will be x", "this is the work of an enemy stand" and "Za Warudo"

I remember when I used to do admin shit for a game server and the entire fanbase were anime only fags, so literally every day it was "BITE ZA DASUTO, KIRA QUREEN"

Like fuck, do jojofags do anything but spout memes? It's not even memes at that point, you're just saying shit in romanji.

I started Jojo around the OVA as well and I'm really not trying to propose anything shitty here to annoy Jojo fans or disrespect the series, I understand that normalfags and tumblrites can be a pain in the ass and that's why I came here to talk about the title instead. If there's anything that seems wrong I won't be scared to change it, but you can look here again for an idea of what I'm trying to do

What did I say? I said I've been a fan of Jojo since the damned 1999 fighting game came out and I was unaware that there was literally an entier world before me that I was out of my reach due to the inability to read Japanese and not wanting to because such a notion was autistic. Back in the day, specifically when Jojo's Venture/Jojo's Bizarre adventure hit arcades in America, shit was unpopular, people didn't know what the fuck was going on, the typical retarded niggers and beaners would smear shit on the cabnits, break almost anything that wasn't nailed down on the damn cab itself, try busting the screens because they couldn't get it on top of being unable to understand that it didn't play like street fighter.

Which in itself was hilarious cause the instructions and buttons were clearly labeled on the fucking cab, but I guess shitskins are illiterate, even though they are toted as equals and apparently we're all one race, the human race even though if that were the case, we'd all look the same and more specifically be all niggers with no real deviation or differences outside of varying degrees of ugliness and the semi-stagnation of the miserable/pitiful IQ of 60 dipping to probably fucking 50 and possibly going as high as 65. But I digress, we're talking about Jojo and how again, when it was first introduced in America alone people fucking hated it, except me and the handful of friends I compelled while high as kites to try playing it and have fun with a new game that wasn't Street Fighter III because no one wanted to play it due to me stomping ass and such ad me "cheating". All in all, if you were to go back in time before the launch of the Jojo's Venture (the original rom released in '98 IIRC) Literally no one would know what the fuck you're talking about, probably look at you like you're retarded, or think you're trying to peddle some story about some fat kid you know with the nickname Jojo and how he went on a little adventure to suck dick in the urinals behind wendy's. Only until fucking Part 2 was aired and dubbed on American television, which I want to say was 2012/13 that people in America gave a shit about Jojo, but sadly the wrong type of people aka Tumblrites, shitskins in droves, and I mean DROVES whom have no fucking clue what's going on outside of whatever shitty AMV they've seen or more than likely seeing the idiotic underage mentally ill kike girls on tumblr gawk about it.

So before the newer animated series in 2012 where someone decided, let's animate the entire Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, I assure you no one besides me, the two friends who ended up enjoying the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game by Capcom with me which led to us finding a VHS of the 1993/2000 OVA dub where we got to basically see a nicely animated semi-abridged retelling of Part 3 which I still personally believe is a perfect perfect way to revitalize a comic series after having Part 1 and Part 2 which in my eyes were just long extensions of one another but were perfect nonetheless, but Part 3 hit it out of the water and essentially but the fucking Adventure into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Part 1 more so Part 2 put the Bizarre in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure which I do believe Part 2 and Part 3 can stand alone or together which technically speaking Part 1 in itself could have just been done afterwards, but Part 2 and 3 are essentially speaking one big continuation directly, but Part 1 and 3 more so being the DIO saga, with Part 2 being that strange bridge which I don't believe Araki intended it to be that way, outside of trying to start fresh and deviate from what he deemed either mistakes or just 'stale' writing.

So again, read before you make the assumption that Jojo before the new Animated series in 2012 was apparently 'not niche' when literally no one fucking knew about it and it literally felt like me and my two closest friends and the people bothering to translate it being that retarded chink and his beautiful Duwangs and that other clown who tried 'fixing it', it was unheard of, and mentioning it to anyone who liked/watched anime would give you looks of confusion and hostile autistic intent because they feel insulted that you mentioned something they don't know what it is, or more specifically wasn't some gay moeshit, or some fucking retarded shit meant for 8 year old nips with downs.

We used to have serious discussion about Araki and his art, discuss the current part, and even make vague speculations about the story and its direction.
But then the animeonlys came and thought that Jojo was the "meme anime", like it was fucking Bobobo or something.
Add to that the existence of Jojo memes are in the popular Internet lexicon, like Za Warudo, thanks Holla Forums. Basically, normalfags and tumblrettes/plebbitors ruin everything.
We thought that Stroheim would scare them off, but apparently Tumblr has no problem with anime nazis

Tumblr only has a problem with nazis when they actually say 'yo gas the jews.'

I think the fact Stroheim didn't say that is what kept it so kosher for them.

More on topic with the series itself, it has a lot of cool plot points but the thing I hate the most is that there's clear issues with it (Everything in Part 2 being an asspull despite having really cool character dynamics, Part 3's protagonist being a literal autist who makes up powers on the spot and never fucking uses them again, Part 5 being Part 5, and so on.) but the animeonly fans are like "JOJO SAVED ANIME" and sit around jacking off about how impervious it is, and that anyone who dislikes it or criticisms it are just SAO fans or some gay shit.

I'll say something probably highly controversial and get shit for it but I'mma stand by it.

Jojo is a literal fucking meme at this point and I bet you the only reason almost anyone is getting into it anymore is because it's a fucking meme and they wanna fit in, barely anyone probably even gives a shit about it, they just wanna quote it and fit in with the cool kids.

I was gonna call you a complete madman OP, but then I noticed that you mentioned multiplayer.
And it just so happens that I've played plenty of 1v1 Quake, and know how oddly similar it sometimes got to Jojo from a "figure out and outsmart your enemy" angle, which is probably due to a combination of deep and often unpredictable game mechanics, and a big focus on mind games.
You have my blessing, but please don't rely on crapcunts like abilities too much, just make the game deep and fun. Doesn't have to be FPS, it just needs to be a kind of game that lets you use the stage itself to fight. Focus on 1v1. Do not pander to the absolute top players, make it the most fun at above-average skill level with an equal opponent.
Also don't be a retard, make an original setting for it so that you don't get shut down and so that you have the chance to turn it into something bigger if you ever want to.

This is exactly why it's a good idea.

Quit being so autistic.

THIS
Holy fuck this.

Seriously, games that cater to top level players should fuck off. Not everyone is autistic and wants to get into uber deep metas and hidden mechanics.

Multiplayer games stop being fun when you need to do entirely illogical stuff in order to win, or play out an optimized TAS-like sequence of inputs in between seconds of actual gameplay.

And that is sad, because back when it was just a small handful of guys there was actual good discussion. But with the anime making it all a fucking meme, cancer started to surface. The dark days of Tumbr transexual yaoi and of course vile shit like /cuckco/'s bizarre autism. I wish the anime was never made.

>had to make the notion of 8/v/ rather than just simply referring to Holla Forums as a whole
>u arent a religious & devout follower of a cartoon kys omg lolol what a casulXD

So let me get this straight buddy, you with your (4), got upset that I merely read you like a book within the few moments of me lurking and deciding to give input to OP and his game idea, while at the same time addressing a severe problem within the whole Jojo community and I use this term loosely because I firmly feel there is none, due to how it's some co-opted autistic trash filled with bandwagon losers such as yourself who get all uppity like the idiotic mouth-breathing nigger/beaner children you are when you simply get told and put on the spotlight for being blatantly obvious who you are, and where you're from. Cause let's face it, you're clearly from 4cucks, clearly from nu/v/ again, from 4cucks, and more specifically one of those idiotic kids who now think you're going to fit in for liking Trump when I'mm 100% positive before he became president and before you figured out there were so many dank memers and memesters about, you loathed, if not hated Trump because he was an ebil wacyst, instead of liking the man for his policies and truly believing his promise to make America great again and make it a country worth living in and being semi-proud to have history in, on top of making it ethnically European once again. You see, even Araki knows of your kind, and mocks your kind wholeheartedly, and by that I mean the simpleton, the mouth-breather, the idiotic third worlder who allows themselves to be coddled and controlled by Jewish Merchants with their devilish schemes. You know, just like in Part 4!

Again, my love for Jojo comes from my respect of Araki as a fellow Artist and among other things, sharing the same occupation, more specifically being inspired by his approach to unorthodox ways of telling stories while remaining wholesome and not allowing your own personal beliefs get thrown to the side (even though he let himself get censored by his own editors, but him adding faggots into the story-line of Stone Ocean would have ruined it. This is more in part due to Japs having a very infantile view of homosexuality even though they understand it's degenerate and outright wrong and immoral. though I feel Araki specifically tried adding faggot shit with Jolyene and Annasui due to truly believing that's how America is/was at the time of writing as well as the time frame he set for the comic which is "understandable" but still wrong as it is just a weak cop out on his end, but thankfully his editors/publishers knew better. Not only that, the way Araki and I approach art and warm ups and inspiration are so similar, even down to mannerisms makes me like the guy like a long lost brother of sorts, he's brilliant as he is just simply a cool guy who likes all the shit I do and then some.

You on the other hand are just disgusting third world 'American' shit-skinned trash that needs to get thrown the fuck out. Get the fuck out of my JoJo.

sorry bud, won't bother with your autism past the first sentence but i just wanted to tell you that you got absolutely nothing right. you read me like a book you're holding upside down while also being illiterate. i wrote 8/v/ because this is the only place i visit and have been visiting since the exodus. if i wrote Holla Forums you'd probably notice how i haven't exclusively pointed out 8/v/ and deduce or in your words "read me like a book" that i must go to 4chan as well.

How the fuck is correcting someone and enjoying coffee and brunch actually having energy to bump a thread, remain on topic and have a discussion being autistic?

I'm literally just discussing Jojo and correcting the incorrect notion of JoJo not being niche during it's initial introduction to America informally with the fighting game on the CPS3 back in 98/99. So what's really going on here is you got upset after me correct you after you tried being a little faggot poser know it all about Jojo and it's apparent niche/not niche title within America when anyone with a fucking brain would have been able to tell you otherwise, on top of the fact we wouldn't be having this little dressing down of you and your ignorance on the matter if you weren't illiterate and didn't know any better. It's more embarrassing when I mentioned the Dubbed 1993/2000 OVA on top of the damned Capcom fighting game from 98/99 and you still were unable to understand I was talking pre-2012 david productions animated series. So yeah, that makes me autsitic when you're just upset that you weren't able to get by with your little passive agressive In the west? Not really. comment trying to act as if you truly know better when you are indeed another bandwagon tumblr twink who needs to go back to playing your faggot daggo-rumpers and other faggoty powerpoint slideshows and circle-jerking with your fellow ERP avatarfagging underage homos we all know you're apart of on steam and the like. You nu/v/ fuckers are easy to spot out, but watching you morons screech autisticly as a piss poor defensive mechanism when somoene is merely just correcting you, of all things, not even in a damned threatening manner, you felt threatened and decided to do what you do best, project your own mental instability onto me because your life is miserable ontop of being an obvious third worlder child livin' in Commiefornia or whatever faggot leftist state allowed your parents to illegally shit you out in as an anchor baby.

Go back to 4cucks or whatever faggot hell hole you crawled out of where having a mere adult conversation about a specific medium is enough to rile you up like a dumb nigger getting mad his EBT didn't go through. Fucking pathetic, Grow up and don't come back.

No.

When did the scarf become part of Jonathan's character makeup?
I always associated things like scarves and pilot skullcaps with Joseph, but lately, Araki has been giving them to Jonathan, just look at the Jojonium covers.

Take a chill pill, Phil.

>I just wanted to tell you that you got absolutely nothing right. which translates to you, you absolutely hit the nail on the head and hurt my feelings
>keyword: exodus

That alone, you mentioning that you came here form the exodus, and not being here "pre-exodus" bullshit proves my point that you are indeed a 4cuckster, and more specifically the garbage we've tried leaving behind to rot back on 4cuck but instead, you fuckers forced your way here and tried dignifying your faggot escape plan by calling it an 'exodus' when it was more of an invasion if anything. You're not that bright are you bud?

Who the fuck is Phil why does he need to chill? Is that some sort of enemy stand? Is this Joshu?

Dude, you're not much better than the tumblr secondary bandwagoners. You started off strong, but you kept hitting the gas pedal too hard.

And this is coming from you, a tumblr bandwagon chump. The fact you're trying to tell me that I'm 'hitting the gas pedal too hard' is merely showing me that you're some limp-wristed low testosterone faggot that cannot keep up with bantz, let alone handle the heat that comes with being blatant posers. I hate posers no matter the medium they try rearing their ugly faggot heads in, comics/manga, video games, movies, fine art, art, literature, science, anything you name it. I don't need that from you or anyone to try and tell me that I'm going too 'strong' or that you're trying to patronize me by saying that I "started off strong" in the first place. Who are you to me where you can come in, act like some upset soccer mom who just got bitched out by the coach of the team who ended up slapping your boy silly, but as a dimwitted whore who projects her own pride upon her weak-willed offspring, the best you can do is to try and pat me on the back, but then try to demonize me at the same time for being 'too efficient' at what I do.

Now you tell me, does that make sense? No it doesn't. The tactic you're pulling this isntant is no different than the shit I see retarded faggots, kikes shitskins, feminists, and liberal arts degree students do to try and defuse a situation when they've been confronted, ousted, and hung up to dry, and now, you're trying to settle things to nicely be allowed to go back to being annoying flaming faggots trying to push your faggot agenda once again but this time hopefully with my permission. Seriously, what's with all the fucking pussy-whiped retards flocking to JoJo now? Can none of you niggers appreciate a man's work without having to sully it with faggotry and shit the man's obviously not apart of and doesn't condone?

I've never seen such beta bullshit, but you f21eec, take the cake in the most pathetic display of tumblrite bullshit I've seen all week. I'd advise you to start talking to your doctor on how to increase your Testosterone levels man, your so faggy, it's oozing from you post form the way you carry yourself, to how you literally tried patronizing me on being too 'mean'. Do you have ANY idea where you are?

I mostly agree with you, but did you make these posts a while ago?

All I want is a FPS where I can use ZA WARUDO and throw knives while screaming useless over and over. This mod as shown in vid related is the closest thing so far (along with Dishonoured I guess) to what I want, but an official JOJO game would be fucking sweet

This feels like that while the context is in the posts itself, it needs the other parts to it to give a clearer image of what that guy is so mad about.

Actually found a better vid to post instead, this is more akin

I don't get why I keep seeing this every time I'm either lurking or someone's chewing out some faggot kid, there's always you, and I can tell it's you cause you save it the same file name everytime. Now I've red that shit millions of times, and I agree with the guy, but the question is are you gay or something? Or did you think copy-pasting that guys posts was going to do anything but just get more people to agree with him and then wonder why you derail threads looking for him. Did he make you cut yourself or something and now you're out on revenge because some oldfag made you cry or whatever? Cause you're not the only what I assume to be underage child on Holla Forums who screencaps people who make fun of them, doesn't screencap the post that was being mocked, in order to try and make it seem like the oldfag in question is in the wrong when this isn't reddit. So really, for what purpose? Cause that's really autistic of you, I came here to talk about JoJo and single out posers, what does you and your quest for trying to find the man who made you cut yourself have to do with anything here, or me for that matter? Are you from a third world country or something? Legitimate questions here

Again, You can read my post earlier about how JoJo could totally transition into a FPS, more specifically a First Person perspective game, but the majority of ideas I have are some I'm keeping for myself cause I'm in the middle of developing it and fleshing out the other shit I had, and ironing out kinks. All I can say, it's possible, but depth is key, but too many bandwagon morons don't understand what makes JoJo well, JoJo and thus it'll be lost on everyone if someone who doesn't pour their heart into such a project works on it. You feel me?

Chill out. I came to this thread looking for Jojo discussion but I saw your (9) and your posting style and I just had to ask. Maybe I should have saged. I'm white and I live in the United States. I've never cut myself.
I could say the same about you

Ya I feel ya man, I just wanted to post mods that have some elements to show what it could potentially be. If your idea comes to fruit then god speed user

No, seems like you came into this thread looking for whoever made you so upset you had to frame the whoopin' you got from him. Let's be real man, there's no way in hell you can properly convince anyone that's not what's going on when I see you in multiple threads, even when I'm in the fucking catalog, I go to a random thread, and there you are, posting the same screen grabs like wanted posters/have you see this boy posters while getting uppity and upset towards anyone saying anything remotely negative towards niggers and shit.

No, it doesn't work that way, you clearly wanted to start shit and stir shit because you're upset one guy managed to literally hurt you on a psychological level where you're actively seeking him out, and that being said that's the most autistic fucking thing I've seen all day, if not the most pathetic thing I've seen in my entire life. I have seen multiple anons type like me over the years, and I still do, cause lo and behold, we've been on the same damned sites since 2004, if not longer on IRC and shit. You thinking that it's all the same guy and again, getting uppity tells me that you're clearly underage, on top of the whole stalking shit which again I'd advise you to seek some professional help cause it's not healthy and if this is what you do when you on Holla Forums, and it seems to me it's the only thing you do, I think you need to speak with your parents or something. Even the way you're talking to me is making it obvious you're some over-emotional, impressionable child trying to have to prove yourself to me you don't cut and shit man.

But you aren't, cause I'm not the one who's stalking random anons for merely exchanging bantz with reddit transplants like yourself and then go on some emotional crusade to try and get back at the guy who made you inflict self harm. Seriously, this is all that you do, I can lurk for a fucking week, and I'll see you following anons into other threads for hours, I can go to sleep, and see you're still getting aggravated and aggressive with anyone being racist and being mean towards you. You might have some sort of metnal deficiency or something or whatever, but I don't think you should post here if this is what you do with your spare time, just chasing someone who clearly fucked you up, and is more than likely enjoying their life while you're being miserable trying to suck on their balls fueled by faggot homolust, and I sincerely doubt you're white cause the way you act proves otherwise man it's obvious to anyone over 20 what race of an individual you're dealing with based upon their responses and reactions. Seek help This is just sad, you've been doing this since 2015, I can't even laugh at you cause I fear you're actually mentally retarded. Just get off Holla Forums man, go spend time with your parents.

user, something tells me you don't have very many friends.

If anything, if another thread like this pops up again, I'll post any progress I have. Hopefully we'll get what we want, cause more JoJo games means more JoJo, and that's always good.

Accessibility brings a casual SJW fanbase in return.

Despite their flaws, games like CS and R6 contain communities that are cool with unPC behavior because the difficulty drives them out.

Do you want a sticker that says I tried or something? Or did you come here because the faggot kid who I kicked out of this thread had to go get his buddies off discord to help him? Cause if that's the case, that's even more retarded, and what's worse I can tell you're like 15 too. Filtered, just be glad there's a kike running Holla Forums cause if that weren't the case, you underage shitskins would be gone in a heart beat.

Go for the triple digits, faggot.

I am the guy who originally capped and posted the pictures, that is true. I posted the pictures in the thread itself and in LOL threads once every few months at most. Maybe I noticed you once and forgot about it. If someone else is posting those images with the same filename, then they might have saved and resposted them. It isn't uncommon with screengrabs. I wasn't even looking for you on purpose, I didn't even know you were going to be in this thread. But now I am pretty sure that it is you, and your posts are pretty hilarious, whether you intend them to be or not.

Also, I was not the subject of the rants that I posted. I never use the word waifu or post in threads about waifufaggotry. I don't even have a hentai folder.

Wow this thread went places while I was gone.

Absolutely not. I'd rather have a Steel Ball Run horse racing game, the sequel to the 7th Stand User (which I don't even know if it's a WIP or the people that worked on it dropped it) or something that Namco didn't fuck over.

Like I said earlier
It's not something based entirely off over watch just the character variations.

How on earth would you balance the super fucking broken stands like The World, King Crimson, and Insufferable actions such as but not limited to murder rape and rape at little to no monetary compensation? If anything, it would be fun to see how you could balance those stands in an FPS format.

Arak has already done a good job of that.
Here's how I pictured it, King Crimson would see into 10 seconds into the future, that is, the Player leaves his body open to damage and basically hovers over the map for 10 seconds (giving it a false effect of seeing into the future) after the 10 seconds, every thing the enemy has done becomes invaluable, so if the Player was killed while departed from his body then it can be erased and the Enemy would just skip through. To counter this, a Player can simply use Made In Heaven to make the game too fast for King Crimson to erase anything with clarity or Bites Za Dusto to give himself another chance. Does this mean that Players can't just choose characters for fun and that every match needs someone who can be countered? Yes, and that's part of the challenge, the challenge for me is now seeing how it can still be fun while being difficult.
For something like The World, it's actually very simple, just leave the actual accurate 5 seconds time limit in there.

Jesus christ, things have already gone to shit.

A jojo's "FPS" would have to be much more complicated than a doom wad. An arena shooter without the shooter portion would work. The problem is the interaction between various stand abilities. Then, there are stands like the world that fucking stop time or stands like the hand that if you land a hit, should theoretically be an instakill. How would you balance that? Make it so everyone can break out of timestop? Add an arbitrary damage value (ora ora does like, ten hits that do ten damage while a swipe from the hand would do 200?) It sounds like a really fun idea, despite what some shitters may say, but it's got way too much going to be made well without having to severly gimp/cut out a good portion of the characters.

I would really love to be a total asshole and play as cheap trick though

How would you balance something like GER though

Simpy leave him out, Giorno was a mistake

Read the OP first famalam

Have you tried choosing just one topic to talk about in each post, user?

Oh shit, is schizophrenia user back?

They suffered from a little thing called "bad ideas".

You'd have to consider how to make stands not only affect the opponent, but also affect the user and environment around them, as well as how to control longer-ranged stands. Also:

I agree with that statement ever since they announced they were going for a Final Fantasy battle display rather than the Dragon Quest battle display in the original 7th stand user.

So their ambition overstepped their reach?
Sad, I enjoyed those threads.

Well fuck that's disappointing. I was cautiously hopeful that they'll make a decent sequel, but it blows that they couldn't kill their darlings and just stick to the dragon quest interface instead of the final fantasy one.

same
i miss drawing for the people in them too
it was fun to circlejerk about jojo and creative ideas

i don't get why it's bad.

Still working on it, we're expecting to release a demo of the first two chapters either later this month or in April.

As we've said before, we opted to do side-view because it actually lets you see your character and your Stand, which we felt was something missing in the first game. It will still have the S/M/L ranges that the first game had. We recognize that some people are going to be disappointed by this, but the original poll had it at 50/50 either way, so we opted for the combat system with more visual impact.

Were still chugging along with the game, we are of course slow. (insert obvious similarities to A&P here) Also the reason we went with the FF style is because now the party can also move closer and further away during battle. we just couldn't represent that without moving to sideview

If ONLY we had those ambitious side sprites…

This thread is already way off topic and because /a/ is fucking autistic about everything I'll ask here:

Am I missing something or is Jojo just not for me? Part 1 practically put me to sleep, but I pulled through because people told me it only gets better from there. Part 2 had better characters, but was still the sort of boring shonen that I've seen before and have been told jojo was "completly different" from. At this point I'm halfway through part 3 and I hate the MC and the gimmick of the week shit again, does it really get better from this point on or should I just give up?

Should I just skip to the stuff AFTER he switched to a seinen magazine instead of a shonen one?

honestly some parts are hit and miss, i personally rank part 7 leagues above any other part. a lot of Holla Forums praises 4 though, im personally not a big fan of it plot wise but the characters are probably the best / memorable ones by far

1,3 and 5 are the worst parts certainly.
The others are average or better, people tend to rank 7 and 4 at the top though. Also you can't skip any unfortunately

What don't you like about Polnareff, user?
I mean sure he comes off as a goof, but his personal growth real-.
Oh! You mean Jotaro. Yeah, he's a little shit. He gets better in part four and six.

Entire point of balancing GER was him getting to GER. Final battle of part 5 was not about GER but about getting arrow to get GER. It was not meant to be balanced it was supposed to be finisher.
Simply give Giorno Gold Expierience.

Same goes for stuff like Made in Heaven. It technically cannot be defeated unless you get a specific character that can specifically counter it or something.
Just give him White Snake or C-moon if you are being ambitious.

It gets a lot better. It has high and downs but it is steadily getting better up to part seven when you just start shitting you pants and believing in Christ teachings again.
But be prepared to see Jotaro a lot.

If you can't grind it i'd say read part 7, it feels a lot more refined in terms of writing and doesn't require knowledge from previous chapters other than for irrelevant correspondences.

One may not have been perfect but it's leagues ahead of 6 lad.

Part 8 sucks. HARD.

What's wrong with 6? It had lots of interesting battles, and the art was seriously good.
Also what's wrong with 8? I've been liking it so far, even if the """""""monthly"""""""" release schedule sucks ass

I like the idea of an FPS that captures the tactical nature of Jojo, but it seems like a tough job to handle. Is this a one-man project?

You'd need to consider shit like using the environment to your advantage, and programming different items to react to different stands. Magician's Red might burn the environment to control where the enemy moves, while Crazy Diamond might destroy furniture and repair it somewhere else to create cover. Try to keep a realistic idea of what you can implement effectively. Don't get too ambitious with how faithful you're gonna be to how the stands work in the manga. Trying to make a realistic Stone Free would probably just be a pain in the ass.

The Mega Man deathmatch mod for Doom might be an interesting place to look for inspiration. More action-oriented than what you're trying to make, but it might be worth a look.

fuck you fight me Jonathan is cool as fuck