Death Stranding

Embed semi-related I'll mirror it in a second, it's just rather long so it'll take awhile to convert

What do you anons think DS will be about? Do you think it'll be good or bad?
I'm just curious to see what ideas Kojima has now that he's finally off of MGS.

I'm prepared to give it a Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Scrap that, I just realised that the video itself has no English captions, the captions are added by YouTube. It's mostly in unsubbed Japanese.

Apparently the plot is so intricate not even Mads understands it. Although, that could just be because he's an actor and well, you know actors.

Also, one last thing: apparently there was a reason Kojima keep tweeting about Horizon Zero Dawn.
It's apart of the ARG.

Just like MGSV, too much hype that won't live up to it.

To be fair, there's a lot of different reasons MGSV turned out the way it did, from it being rushed to Kojima not wanting to work on the series anymore, DS doesn't seem like it will suffer from any of those problems.

Well this one will actually be complete so maybe it will live up to its hype

I wouldn't count that as a factor. If you by Kojima, MGS and MGS2 are the only Metal Gears he really did want to work on. I think even with the original Metal Gear he was brought in as replacement for somebody else

You also have to note that the game has nowhere near the same level as hype as MGSV had, so the expectations will be lower as well.

Has anyone confirmed what the formulas mean?

Kojima has never directed a good game.

Underrated.

Not at all, because that's an old unoriginal joke that's been spouted for about ten years.

Wait, I'm confused now. Are we talking about the post or kojimbo now?

Your mum has never directed a good game

I can't have any hope for this
Kojima is wasting way to much money on hiring famous actors to render their faces, when they could just have some 3D artist desgin one from scratch or hire some random nobody that isn't as overpriced
My gut tells me he wants to go the vissual novel route hopefully without ripping off Blade Runner this time
But i also heard rumors that he was planing to emulate The DIvision as far as gameplay goes, wich another red flagg
If MGSV has thought of something, is that Kojima is shit designing interesting sandboxes and mission based gameplay

Hideo looks gookier than he used to

And how exactly do you know how much money he's spending?

The Walking Dead guy and the other actor from the second trailer probably don't come cheaper than a 3D render of a ficitonal person or a complete nobody
Hiring the most popular actor from one of the most popular TV shows can't be cheap and is a waste of money no matter how you look at it
What does TWD guy aport to the game?
Just his face and voice, and both of them could have come cheaper
Hiring famous actors is a waste of money it is only used to sell hype and i personally see it as a red flagg
Only retards who look down on their own medium and fancy themselves Jewlywood directors waste moeny on such shit See David Cage

Bump for interest in fetish actor

It's about a soldier who suffers from PTSD who decides to create an army with the help of his friends: a tranny who's always wearing a bikini, a faggot with a revolver and a guy who likes hamburgers and hates niggers.

He's also trying to get revenge on the guy who bullied him during his first attempt to build an army, but competely forgets about it after some kid steals his toy robot.

Until they show gameplay its shit, a movie or both.
Stop making these threads, theres barely any info, less even than the fucking NX leaks all the Nintendo cocksuckers would make threads about.

Maestro is yet to make something other than masterpiece, so yeah I'm pretty hyped.

From KojiPro two phantoms were born.
The ruse never ends.

bump

Even if we disregard MGSV as a product of executive meddling
Nah.
Double nah.

All you need to know is that it is confirmed linked to Horizon: Zero Sales to know its shit.

I didn't know Code Talker hated niggers

Pleb detected
Double Pleb detected

You like games by a wannabe movie director gook who couldn't make a good stealth game to save his life and whose son and wife despise him.
Who's the pleb?

Have you ever actually played a Metal Gear game, user?

Oh shit my bad for wanting my games to look cool as fuck, sorry that you have shit taste
What is MGS2
Attacking the man by projecting your problems onto him. For shame.
Absolutely 200% you, user. By the way, you should play the games before judging them.

If Kojima it's the only writter then it will probably by shit.

Kojima is an ok director, but a terrible writer; ever since Tomokazu Fukushima left the story went to shit.

You do realise that Tomokazu Fukushima wrote the codec calls, the supplementary shit and nothing else?

Name a good stealth game so I can laugh at you

Reminder that Kojima has gone full SJW.

how?

kojimadrones are always good for a sensible chuckle

Reminder that Kojima came out as a leftist cuck, I wouldn't support him but that's your choice.

What did he mean by this?

I think the game will be shit, it's probably about big oil, climate change or peak oil. something about stealing your children's future or making a world not safe for them.

MG on the MSX2 was him taking over for someone else. He wanted to do 2.
MGS 1 and 2 were definitely him asking to do them, and I think 3 was him wanting to kind of wrap it up a bit.
4 and 5 were definitely Konami wanting more shekels, and all the spinoffs Kojima helped on were just him looking at it and saying it wasn't shit, not actually doing much.

Every time.

Not an argument, friend.

science has confirmed what the formulas mean, but who knows how they'll tie in to the game

i don't follow HZD. is this image from the HZD game itself? would this mean they're part of the same universe or what?

I wish they didn't have the character look like that hick guy
He can be good, and that's all fine and dandy, but he was in that absolute piece of shit the Walking Dead, so that's gonna taint the game for me seeing him in there

this also worries me. it's like he seems starstruck

He meant all the problems in the world are from whites being racist because rich white people are the true end boss, but it's really jews.

Kojima sits on the fence with fags and never is sexing up women. He adores men and is really girly. Most of japan is sjw cucks who wish to be blacked and give their nation to foreigners. He's an sjw who was probably blacked and wants foreigners to castrate him.

I wonder how long after the PC release will be dropped. Good enough time to find out if it's a let down or not for sure.

Good god, man. He starting to look like a caricature. All that's missing are the comically large buck teef.

Kojima said recently that the right wing movement in America troubled him, which I'm guessing he's an open borders shill. Even though Japan has one of the strictest immigration systems in the world, kind of an oxymoron.

what is the story about kojima's wife and son?

That's BS and you know it user.
Bauer Sutherland have done few lines but were perfectly delivered, when Hayer already on mgs4 was barely acceptable.
plus if he have gone the same route as Sutherland, the actor is cheaper because is a fix money made deal with the agency. Hayer asked more then a million for doing mgs4

Even so you are right on cage. Is about how they are used

You want good game?
Too bad, here bomb, fuck you.

He was coaxed into Metal Gear 2. Somebody at Konami actually met him on the train and said 'You know what? You should do your own proper sequel to Metal Gear'. I think he was coaxed into MGS3, which he made as a sort of apology to people who didn't like MGS2. And it was his masterpiece. Shuyo Murata was originally going to direct MGS4 but people sent Kojima death threats so he agreed to co-direct it. Peace Walker he stepped in and did because his team were incompetent and I think he may have actually wanted to do MGSV just to wrap things up

He has a wife and son.

You mean the most important part of those games? mainly MGS2.