4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game where you are a super hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

The one where I superman your mom, bitch.

i'm pretty salty

does infamous count? 1 and 2 were pretty fun but the ps4 one was forgettable

Morning everyone

I completely fucked up my sleep schedule yesterday drinking. Big mistake. Work in 2 days.

Been watching cute nip girls on kiketube mostly tonight. Its been pretty dang comfy.

Does Gravity Rush 2 count? I'm assuming it counts.

I've been playing the Japanese Puyo Puyo Tetris demo on my Switch for the last few hours, even though I have a pirated 3DS copy on my N3DS. I'm so fucking bored.

there is already one 4 am thread

FUCK

What was the fight about?

Thats not how 4am works newfag.

I gave a warning last thread buddy. How was your day?

that was from yesterday

stayed up all night for samurai jack, since it was livestreamed at like 6am for me
was fun
now i want to kill myself because no sleep, and i don't want anymore coffee

They are still making puyo puyo games?

Thats me right now too user. Woke up off a couple hour nap yesterday at like 7pm, so tired.

How was the new samurai jack?

Yell at them.

Get better, dude.

How was good old jack?

I'm with this guy. Infamous is my favorite superhero video game.

I forgot about Samurai Jack and I was looking forward to it all week.

Yeah, Puyo Puyo Tetris came out in Japan in Mid 2013 and has been ported to basically every system since. PS3, 360, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS4, fucking Xbone, and now Switch.

There was also a recent 3DS exclusive release that kinda bombed.

Did daylight savings end or something in America
I swore 4am started an hour later

It was a shit thread no one cared about.

These threads need to be banned.

I'm not hungover or anything. Just went to bed at a stupid time and decided to stay up all night.

Do they shake it up in any way? 3d? Weird rules or game modes? Or is it just same ol same ol

Yeah DST was yesterday. Hows your day user?

All right
Just regretting all the money I spent

G'morning. Finally got around to actually finishing Tactics Ogre. I can go to the last island of Danganronpa 2 now so I guess I'm probably almost done it too. Not sure what I'll play when I'm done it, though.

oh right, daylight savings

So like this one?

RIP

Ah, that happens to me sometimes. Still, my advice still stands.

these get more than a few posts so no.

IT WAS FUCKEN AMAZING
THERE WERE VISIONS OF GHOSTS
JACK'S DAD WAS ON FIRE YELLING AT HIM FOR FAILING
RAD ROBO BARD WITH MAGIC FLUTE FOUGHT JACK
JACK IS SUPER BADDASS, TAKES DEFEATED ENEMY'S WEAPONS
because he fucking lost the sword
also some nutjobs are raising kids to fight jack
totally hyped for next week
also, gendy did a Q&A before that, jack's dad's name is confirmed "emperor"

What'd you buy?

Play armored core master of the arena

How goes user?

Good morning. Play NieR: Automata.

Dead week starting. Pulling though bullshit classes so i can actually do classes i'll need for my career later on. Neighbors are loud, and i'm shitposting.

Spiderman 2.

I believed that aged poorly.

My computer is weak like a puppy because something in him is dying. There's no way it could run that even if I could afford it.

I'll look into that one.

roommate 1 & 2 are a couple and were bickering with each other about i don't know, then roommate 3 and their guest came home and instigated the situation further, everyone drank too much because of local st. patricks day events and they decided to be brats over a stupid shit

being described as "house-dad" pretty often these days i just told them they should be ashamed of themselves for acting that way in-front of a guest, and that i won't be listening to their excuses or sides of the story, if it comes to me having to yell that means i'll be losing my own shit and embarassin' myself

she's pretty cute but i haven't made it very far into nier2 yet so don't spoil anything for me, i'm on route B right now

Kill yourselves.

JUST DO IT

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A DAD THEN BE A MCMAHON!

I've never watched the original so I have no idea what any of that means

Glad you liked it though user

Whats your career going to be user?

I own it but have never played it honestly. Lemme know how it is

Puyo Puyo Tetris is both a Puyo Puyo game (and what that entails) as well as a Tetris game. There's also a variety of game modes that are a mash up of the two games, like Swap, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and more.

The 3DS game was an RPG, kinda.

I swear I must be a battered wife or something. I bought a Wii U on launch, too.

To be fair, the wii u actually had a promising launch with games.

kill yourself you fucking degenerate

It'll probably be a while before I get around to it. I put a lot of games on my emulator thing and forget about most of them.

the hero route in undertale 8 was pretty good

Warhammer Empire figs to use as 40k guard and then that new 40k box with Rowboat Gorillian, Secret Emo Cowboy Heretic Angel loved by everyone IRL, and some Grey Knight no one cares about

I still cant get a gf.

Undertale 14.88 is better

No, it didn't. All it had was New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, a bunch of really shitty late 3rd party ports, and fucking Nintendoland which is STILL the best multiplayer game on that shitty system.

Even though I have mine hacked and I can literally get every game I want on it, I'm still tempted to sell it. As fucking barren as the Switch's launch is it still seems to have a more promising future.

Eh I personally wouldn't even know where to start

Wait hold on. Its st patricks day?

So like hows the mixed version of those 2 even work? Been a long time since I played puyo shit.

Never had cartoon network as a kid so

Do anything else fun today user?

Post pics

Oh, I bought the game, but I haven't played it yet. I'm currently playing Gravity Rush 2. I only play one game at a time. I'm just posting A2, because she's the best girl.

yeah but shitsu asked for a superhero one

idk, I remember Bayonetta, and Smash in it's first launch year.

Not really, I don't do fun stuff often. Fiddled around with Skyblazer for a bit. It's an interesting game but the controls feel a bit clunky. Will probably put more time into it. Also looked at some incest hentai because I'm a filthy degenerate. One of those lazy days. Surprised I didn't doze off on the couch. I did watch part of Pitch Black, though. It's not bad. Will watch the whole thing at some point.

You mean such promising titles as the same Mario Kart game you bought for Wii U, an online only game on a console which online does not work at all and Mario goes back to Mexico

Basically both games at the same time, Puyo blocks work the same as in Puyo Puyo (though there are a few new Puyo block shapes, like a big one and one shaped like an L) and Tetris blocks work the same. Tetris blocks are "hard" and will destroy Puyo blocks, sinking through them.

It's a bit of a clusterfuck but it's fun. Swap is honestly better I feel.

the actual day is next week, but where i live they had their parade day today, er yesterday

It had Wondeful 101, too. I don't have many games for mine but I don't really regret it. I fucking love Wonderful 101.

Had one of those comfy lazy days myself. Downloaded john wick but never got around to watching it.

Hows swap work then?

I was about to say. I mean I'm pretty withdrawn from the world but I feel like I'd know if it were today.

At least I'll have an excuse to drink once I get this job I guess.

Yeah, those first few years seemed promising.

Bayonetta and Smash where both 2 years after launch.

Super Mario Odyssey looks pretty good, I didn't buy the DLC for MK8 so I'll probably grab MK8 Deluxe or whatever they're fucking calling it, Splatoon 2 should be interesting but it's pretty obvious it's gonna be rushed just as fast as the previous one, and Xenoblade 2 is honestly enough alone to make me get the damn thing. ARMS might be cool, but not worth $60.

Don't get me wrong, I had some fun with the system but the games came too slow and most of them were still $60 until fucking last year when a handfull of them were given budget re-releases. It just could've been so much better.

Swap is basically what the name says. You play Puyo Puyo and you play Tetris, and you have to manage two games at once and fail neither. Every few seconds the game in focus shifts, so it's hectic and requires you to keep an eye on both games as well as the timer.

I love that movie. One of the first ones I watched once I set up my PC to easily stream movies. Recommended it to my dad and it's become one of his go-to movies when he doesn't know what he wants to watch. Been meaning to see the second one but it's just camrips right now online and I don't like going to theaters.

Shame nothing good came out after a while.

I guess it didn't really bother me because I rarely get a lot of games for my consoles. My 360 library is decent (though I only really play Crackdown, Scott Pilgrim, and Saints Row 2 anymore) but unless I have piracy available it's usually just whatever looks good when I actually have cash to spare.

I don't have a pic and he'd in the car

Still, I think those first 3 years showed more promise. The year after obviously crashed.

Wew coming from someone who kinda sucks at that style of game. I don't think I could handle that.

Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about it. By the time my torrent finished I was close to passing out from whiskey so I just decided to wait until later to watch it.

I meant just grab one online tbh

I don't know about Mario and after X I'm not even talking localisation I think the first xenoblade may if been a fluke
While the internet will likely not work for me if I played splatoon 2 like the first
At all

I'm sure you'll like it. It's basically just a revenge flick but it's well made.

Right, I can do that
Here is spiritual liege Roman Gullible and friends

Yall gonna carry that weight fam.

Yee yee

DMX dead?

Yeah I figured as much. Been a long while since I've seen any kikewood movies so might be comfy.

Do they come prepainted like that? If not thats a lot of work.

I could gush about that damn movie all day. Music's one of the best parts of it though.

Hope not.

Hell no
Though gigglymoon isnt too hard, just spray him and then highlight things
The admech guy from the first gathering storm box is much worse

he ded

How do you paint all the tiny details?

Not a big fan of music tbh

Apparently Monolith Soft's "B" team worked on X. I'm still pretty hyped, art style aside.

i saw 2 a couple weeks ago, loads of fun, its tough to get such a solid action movie these days

ruby rose's character had me at half chub any time she was on screen

By thinning your paints

VIDEO GAMES :D

It's integrated pretty well with the movie.

I'm excited to see it once some decent rips are out.

I have no hope for vidya
If I'm going to get a switch or a ps4 its when they're fully hacked/games are cheap and the console is cheap

recommend me something to watch on the netflix.

i dunno what's on netflix's que lately, but if you want decent action try something like The Protector or The Raid. also a surprisingly fun one is Lockout if its still on the que, very old school, reminiscent of die hard

The PS4 is probably worth getting nowadays.

it's got an increasingly decent line up with stuff like yakuza 0, nioh, and gravity rush 2, but if one is strapped for cash it doesn't hurt to wait a bit

i predict that like the previous playstations it will end up being worth having one though

Until I can pick up Ni-oh, Nier Automata, and Yakuza 0 for $15 each or get the pirate's discount it ain't worth it

A

I'm too turned off by paid online to want any of the consoles. It would need a good library of single-player stuff for me to overlook that. That's why I'm probably not getting a Switch. I love Nintendo games but the main one I would want on it is Smash and I'm not buying a game that online-heavy if I have to pay for it.

Got off work early, found a few more Wii U games that I needed for my collection, and the new Samurai Jack series is fucking dank. Good day.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes. Only game that I've 1K'd twice.

this is a relief, everyone talking about it says the first episode was great, i don't have cable in my apartment so i'll have to wait till it hits a streaming network my roommates have or just pirate it

what is this

i don't even

stay up all night?

I feel you. What time is it, even? Will I sleep one hour more, or two, or less tonight? Have I already slept one hour more?
Where am I?

tfw house flooded by commiefornia dam leaks

Sup fellas. It's been a while. Working on my essay that is due monday. Progress is slow however.

Watching samurai jack reminded me of me sitting in my room watching cartoons all day and being a comfy kid again. Felt bretty gud. Although the new samurai jack is certainly darker with the loli beatings and babies being popped out by some bitch cult.

by flooded, I mean ruined.

IT WAS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

What's this about a Dam leak

DMX isn't dead you fucking liar

Started playing pic related today. Holy shit it's great, wish I played a it sooner. Any tips? Also planing to see Logan today. Anyone seen it, if so how is it?

Oh shit it's out already? I need to rewatch the originals before I watch this.

You're playing nothing?

And of course forgot pic.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand thread is already dead.

im freakin bored

Draw something with oekaki.

daylight savings threw the thread off it seems

i should clock out soon myself, aint got nothin to talk about

How has everyone been

slightly stressed mang. wish I could just lay in bed all day every day and play vidya.

I don't have much to do, as I don't have vidya with me

dicking around on the internet also works too i guess. why don't you have any vidya on you?

Its at home

i want pizza

Is that you pedospider

i dont think so. ive never been associated with spiders before

Good, pedospider often goes on about wanting pizza and burritos

I HATE ROB THREADS