2 Weapons

Pick 2 in-game items you wish were real and had one.

Hard mode: no infinite wish bullshit.

i live in europe

Move to Northern Ireland faggot

genie's lamp from urbz: sims in the city, and the infinite canteen from New Vegas.

Breath of the wild's sheikah slate might honestly be the single most retardedly versatile item in vidya, but it does rely on a network, so it might be useless IRL.
Subnautica's fabricator however, just add raw elements and the damn thing even finds new recipes for you.

this
it even canonically comes with the ability to duplicate itself so you could give them out to all your gay friends too

The Tool Gun is easily one of the most OP weapons in existence.

gay terrorists going around cities roping cars together and setting things on fire

The Hunter Rifle from Prey would be cool to have, as it's both an extremely powerful weapon and cool as fuck to look at. The other item would have to be the daggers from Devil Daggers just because they'd do two things, summon infinite amounts of demons to destroy normalfags and act as an unlimited ammo LMG.

is Prey good?

Extremely so. I've been enjoying it every second.

I'm sad that I can't think of anything off the top of my head

fucking call of duty plebs

1) Shotgun from F.E.A.R.
2) Shotgun from F.E.A.R.

i like to make a silent takedown

Ok now someone need to find weapon to make us invincible. I will definitely make rollercoaster with too much thrusters and I know how it ends usually.

Delete this.

The GEP gun is the most silent way to eliminate Manderley

That kid is probably a teenager now.

Two of these babies. Certainly there's a game out there that has them.

That gun could not function.

That's the point.

In single action you could probably hotwire it.

an E-11 Blaster and a Hidden blade from ASScreed

Why though ?

But why
Just make one yourself, I'm sure tons of teenage edgelords over the years have refined the design and engineering to a relatively usable state because they were getting pretty good at it back when I was one of those teenage edgelords

Assuming they'd both work IRL, obviously. Not entirely sure if you can count the first as a weapon but fuck it