I pity the dead

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/articles/2014/08/16/superman-is-jewish-the-hebrew-roots-of-america-s-greatest-superhero.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haw haw!!

Considering there has been literally years without a single good vidya, cartoon or comic book series and suddenly
It might not be the golden age known as the 90s any more but this is better than the darkness that has been around since 2007.

There has never been a time without something good from all of these mediums you braindead fuckwit. Just because you refuse to actually look for interesting stuff and never stray far from mainstream big budget trash doesn't mean good stuff does not exist.

Kill yourself.

I could never get over how terrible the animation is.
Flash, not even once.

2016 was shit and had nothing though.

They were never good.

>>>/reddit/ seems a more fitting place for you

yeah, how the fuck he dares to do that

When and where? That shit is great

Not yet

You fucking serious? Comics get more cancerous by the day.

I fucking hate Wakfu.

An oasis does not make the desert an ocean

Yeah, no. (((Current century))) is incapable of doing a remake that is anything other than total dogshit compared to the original.

Mad weebs are funny.

Yes but after walking in the desert for years without a drop this is far better.

Continuations aren't remakes dumb dumb.

Shadow of the Beast (PS4) was a pretty good remake and so was Nightmare in Dreamland.

Kek. /a/ should just kill themselves already.

/a/ is the biggest fucking hugbox on this site.

At worst it will be all right since it is a horror game that isn't just a stupid hide and seek game.

It must suck to be forced to talk about seasonal shows or get banned, especially when the current season of anime is trash.

It's all the same fucking thing. It's the Big Jew being incapable of the tiniest level of creativity so they just shit out the same garbage every year and put a different number on it. A smart drug dealer doesn't push different drugs; he just keeps giving you the same one over and over again.

What the hell is it with all these people on Holla Forums that keep on saying that there hasn't been a good game in years and there never will be? I swear this place is getting more fucking unbearable by the day. and it does no good to create a new board to get away from this faggotry, /wv/ fucking died before it could take off. Fuck, even /monster/ has more fun playing video games than the newfag redditors on Holla Forums do.

Come on user. It's not like we get either of these every year. The last nier game came out years ago and samurai jack has been off air for literally 13 years before today.

It's an exquisite kind of hell. You're forced to cuck yourself into submission, or abandon the only space for anime discussion on the site.

Now you're just picking nits.

This wouldn't even be a bad thing if the stealth segments were nicely done.

2016 had what? I can think of xcom 2 but that's it.

liru happened on 2016 you infidel

It is a sequel but there is nothing wrong with making a sequel as long as you aren't milking it like Disney is doing with Starwars by making a new one ever year. Samurai Jack is literally just the continuation to the story that was already planned and nier deserved a sequel.

Make a new anime board and shill it.

It's a nice dog boning simulator but I wouldn't consider it a more so than I would the meet and fucks.

I'll be very generous and say that once about 20% of what is produced isn't pure garbage I'll accept someone starting to think that something is getting good again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

But even during the golden age most videogames and cartoons weren't good. You will never have most things be good user. You just forget that not every cartoon isn't Spongebob and every ps2 game wasn't Twisted Metal Black.

Eventually you have to move on with your journey however, a single oasis doesn't last forever. Only the dead are released from this wandering. A meal after hunger can seem to taste better, but if you put too much credit on it reality will kick you even harder

What did I miss?

It's sad to know you missed out on some of the greatest written works produced in the last 100 years user. Watchmen will continue to be considered one of the greatest works of literature ever created.

It's still creative bankruptcy. It's still 100% hinging on "That other shit was good, so this will be too!!" instead of any merits it might have on its own. There is no excuse for this. Even if some sequels are good, it doesn't excuse that the entire industry is saturated with this nonsense to the point where people have become complacent with it, and it's actively stifling almost anything that really IS original and new.

EVERYTHING these days is fucking derivative. If it's not a sequel or a remake, it's based on an existing franchise, or based on an existing character, or based on a play, or based on a book, or based on mythology, or based on historical events. All the anime that kids think is excellent is 50% directly copying previous anime, and 50% opening a book of Japanese mythology and writing goddamn Cliff Notes!

Samurai Jack season 5 premier was really good.

someone spoonfeed me please
what is that?
did they undo the garbage that was New52?

I fail to see how this relates to anime

Samurai fucking Jack nigga

Is this bait, or do you not read actual books?

Don't get your hopes up millenialcuck

They were screaming that Toonami would fail for months and you have the /a/nons here butthurt that OP brought up Samurai Jack being good because they are weebs who hate Cartoons.

Comic books were never good.

I do read actual books (inb4 classic Sci-Fi doesn't count and I can only year books from before 1949). Watchmen is still constantly put on the top 100 book lists though and it's because it deserves to be there.
Not only is it well written but it does things only the comic book medium can accomplish.

Open any thread of this game and tell me with a straight face it's not being marketed as such.

Gotta get informed about the DC rebirth to be honest. All I hear is marvel's progressive garbage, but again I'm not Holla Forums.

The fact you had to bring an example FROM THIRTY YEARS AGO proves my point.

It's basically DC stepping back and admitting that they fucked up and course correcting super hard to tell actual stories again, rather than pushing political agendas or chasing shock sales.

While I agree that there should be more original IPs in the works, a lot of media is always going to take inspiration from other media. Jack and Nier are examples of properties that deserve direct continuations, anime is all original IP with unoriginal execution. Can't blame us for that though, that's the nips having complete and utter shit taste, fucking light novel garbage.

I don't even get why people feel the need to declare that one is better than the other rather than just, you know, watching both when one of the two sides produce something of quality. This pointless division, my shit smells better than your shit, attitude. Smug neckbeards wanting to feel more smug than other neckbeards that the dumb cartoons they watch are better than the dumb cartoons another group of unrelated people watch.

Fucking retards, anybody who does that on either side.

Makes perfect sense stupid.
Besides Watchmen we have

Listen, fam, I like Watchmen as much as the next guy. But calling it literature is retarded. Calling it among the best literature is doubly retarded.

They are basically the same in principle, only that one is eastern and more developed and the other is western. To hate either of them just because of that is a waste of time.
Still, the new season is good? I'm glad, I used to watch it back in the day, shit was cash

Cartoons (and comics) from japan or the west can both be good. It shouldn't matter what country the cartoon came from. It's actually pretty self hating to say only japan can create good cartoons and that everything else including your own culture is shit.

We did see a shit ton of games that we never thought would get a PC release come out of nowhere and get a PC release, like Dead Rising for example. We also had a shit ton of NEVER EVER's happen.
I also had plenty of fun with some of the other shit to come out of the year, like Steins;Gate 0, Trillion, The Silver Case, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Senran kagura Estival Versus, and Dark Souls 3. Most of the games I played last year where older games that I had on my backlog. I probably beat around 80 games last year, and fucked around with a lot more. I probably had more fun playing games last year than I did any other year. Discovering games like YU-NO and playing Xenoblade Chronicles, and playing EDF4.1 with faggots here on Holla Forums was some of the most fun I had in a long time.
It fucking boggles me that everybody on Holla Forums is bitching about how much they hate everything, while I'm in my own little corner having fun.

Just don't play western stuff and you'll have fun

It's definitely in the top 50. It did so many things that no other medium could do and for the first time or in really creative ways. Outside of being well written it used it's medium to the fullest. so yes, Watchmen is rightfully considered to be one of the best (at least top 50) pieces of literature there is. I know someone might scream 2 deep 4 you but there are literally dozens of things most readers wont notice the first or second time reading it.

But those were just ports.
I liked Dragons Dogma coming out on PC but that didn't mean I should consider it as good as actually getting a new good game.
2016 was the year of the ports.

A little different, but it felt like the show pretty much picked up right where it left off. Jack's old, going nuts, and he's going to have to cut up some regular people next episode. Action was pretty on point, art style is intact, weird robot assassin.

It's all there, there's even some cute lolis.

Where you living under a rock and only browsed Holla Forums for your vidya news?

That was fast

I did mention other games that weren't ports. There were a shit ton of good japanese games that came out last year.

I guess the show's spirit is intact
Well color me interested

That doesn't make it literature. It treats its themes well and uses symbols intricately and impressively; no one would deny that.
But comic books can't be literature. This seems to be the comic equivalent of "GAMES ARE ART!" Vidya can be good and useful and valuable without being art. Same goes for comics and literature.
Also, listicles don't count for shit.

Addendum, in case someone misses the point completely: I'm not saying vidya isn't art. I'm saying its worth doesn't depend on it being art.

Oh also forgot Gravity Rush 2 and Nioh which allowed the ps4 to finally have games.

Might be due to both the fact that I never watched much of Samurai Jack back in the day (had very spotty cable access back then) and the recent state of affairs in western media, but I don't have that much faith in a western animated series being good these days, even if the original seasons were considered good back in the day. Is Samurai Jack 2017 actually avoiding the way western shows are in [CURRENT YEAR]? Just curious.

(checked)
I had already planned on rewatching all of it before tackling the new season, but this is making me bump it right up the priority list.

Thank you for this delicious bit of knowledge. Have some happy to celebrate your dubs.

A group of little girls get the shit beat out of them by a THICC muscle woman

Comic books fit the definition of literature. They just got pictures.

You have aku worshiping female cult with child birth and beating the shit out of lolis.

Vidya ain't art. It's vidya

What book makes the reader wait 8 years, only to disappoint them?

What is art?

No. The written word is literature, and nothing else. Literature is a pure language, and imparts a message beyond simply the story or information in the text (that is, it has some meaning or theme that the reader gets a sense of "in between the lines").

Yeah, I guess that's another way of phrasing the point I was trying to get across.

Something doesn't have to be deep to be good user. There are deep comics and cartoons from both Japan and the West but EENE and spongebob are still amazing even without them being deep.

Wow what a surprise.
I would ask you to tell me when Steven universe is off the air, but I know my sister will tell me first.
lel

This is what schools under common core teaches kids nowadays?

That all depends on your specific definition of literature. But the dictionary term allows for comics and popup books to be considered it.

>web.archive.org/articles/2014/08/16/superman-is-jewish-the-hebrew-roots-of-america-s-greatest-superhero.html

Are you pretending that most Jap games are? Like America they make a lot of horribly unoriginal brain dead games too. Of course you are clearly a weeb and therefore hate yourself and can't think properly.

Is my dog propaganda?

The first videogame was made by a Jew too user.Cherry picks don't stop good things from being good. I can't make Bayonetta Bad by posting Drakengard 2.

Breathing air is jewish propaganda

The thing is, saying "comic books were never good" is like saying "Holla Forums was never good" back on 4chan it's always been dogshit here so I can't use it as an example. As an absolute measure it's true, but it draws a false equivalence. Comics may not have ever been good, but they were still a hell of a lot BETTER than they are now.

Don't do that.

I can't imagine someone truthfully believing Comic books are bad but thinking Manga or even Anime as somehow better since they are pretty much the same shit.

At this point you're only making a fool of yourself

I'm a californian, I more just anti the people around me and the shit music, movies, art, ads, etc they produce. My favorite music is Dixieland jazz and my favorite genre is westerns. If you got any ideas to fix my state I'm glad to hear it, even though fixing would be getting rid of most of the people and replacing them with decent people.

If the only reason something isn't good is because it's American and the only reason something is good is because it's Japanese than that is pretty fucking self hating Weeb user.

Just read the post above yours. At this point I'm willing to believe the whole thread is bait.

holy fucking shit. Thanks based Russian Animator

I bet you never read Strange Adventures and Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen.

Things do seem to be picking up after the fuckery that was 2007 and the decade following it.
Still has a way to go to even match vidya at the time of the 6th console generation, but I am a patient man.

Truly it was a time to be alive.

Are you implying that anons here don't actually know what they are talking about? Ridiculous!

Not even close.

If you say so.

You got me there. I was mostly trying to make the point that comics used to be a lot better, though, even if they've never been a big draw for me personally.

Thing is, the jap games that we are made aware of have a good record of being good, while western games have been lackluster as of late. It is indeed not surprising that this good game is jap, given previous experience. If the game was actually from the west, then it'd be a pleasant surprise, showing that we finally started to step it up

Don't attribute to malice what can be explained with simple stupidity

woow this is so epic bros

Nice trips you faggot

No one posted Marvel yet though.
I wish I had the picture of DC's writing Staff vs marvels showing that DC is filled almost exclusively with white men while Marvel's is a rainbow of colors and "genders".

Probably.

No, they don't stop good things from being good, but you shouldn't say "ice cream is great" if 50% of all ice cream sold is shit flavor.

Sure why not?

Better =/= good

1: Don't tell me what to do.
2: The two examples I gave are both main stream, critically acclaimed, and (I assume) very popular. I mean fuck, Horizon Zero Dawn out sold Zelda.
3: The superman thing is just because OP used it as an example. I don't know or care enough about comic books to really argue if you want to defend them.

user, if 99% of things created today are shit but I get 10 great things that is better than if only 80% of things are shit but I get only 9 great things. The bad things have no effect on the great things.
For example the ps2 is considered the best console of all time despite having the most shit games.

Yeah, 'cuz that works great for Holla Forums every other week.

I won't argue that Horizon is SJW shit, i mean the main character looks like someone drew a man and called it a day but the sales numbers don't surprise me.

And even know is better since you can Get all of the old shit for free.

Now that more and more half channers are coming here the only boards that can survive have to be named as counterparts of their half chan image board. Before that the most popular boards were almost all OC boards. We had /legion/, /gg/, /cow/, ect.

I wonder what happened to Holla Forumscollins

there have always been terrible games. The genres are defined by their best, not by their worst.

so its you thats cherrypicking.

Ok, they came mostly from another non 4chan chan but they weren't simply a 4chan counterpart.
It's sad to see the board so small these days.

No. It does nothing new.

Is this not exactly what I fucking wrote? What exactly is your point?

Fucking shocker. Almost all weebs have extreme social rejection issues. Their feelings of ostracization from the people and culture around them cause them to seek comfort in an idealized, infantile fantasy of another culture far away.

That's because the BO and his cronies scared everyone away and the faggots crying "A-Log" to anyone that remotely tried to interact with the cows were on every thread.

So far it's been a good year. Now what's left is Ys 8

While there are signs of course correcting, it can just as easily do a complete 180 back down the shitter. Reminder that NuQuake and NuPrey are still things and will probably be incredibly successful, reminder that Steven Universe will probably last another 5 years, and reminder that Marvel will always be seen as superior among normalfags because of the movies. Among a few of the many things that can and probably will go wrong.

So a bunch of dumb bitches worshipping a devil, who I assume Jack is going to kick the shit out of? I guess that doesn't really sound too [CURRENT YEAR]ish, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but it's still just the first episode out of however many.

Didn't that get taken off of steam for being offensive?

Also
You managed to get in? How is it?

It's back user. As for Midair, it's a sekrit.
I bought in because I happened to have extra money. It's rough around the edges but I'm 80% certain once this is complete it'll be a much better game than Ascend ever was. The 20% uncertanity is because I have no idea if people are willing to drop Overwatch and whatnot to go play a not so marketed FAST FPS. I mean games like Lethal League and Angels Fall First are dead so I'm not really that optimistic.

That's a good point. At the very least Holla Forums and those people on reddit who played Ascend should give it a decent go.

Is Syrian Warfare actually a good game? I know it makes the right people angry, but is it actually a quality game in and of itself?

Very much yes. It's very challenging, the RTT gameplay is very well done(besides a certain aspect with tanks who like presenting their weak rears to enemies every once in a while) and I like how they don't fuck around with jokes and USA RUSSIA STRONK PATRIOTISM FREEDOM INCARNATE bullshit, it is what it is, war.
Believe it or not I liked it much more than World in Conflict's singleplayer campaign.

Why is it ok to make vidya about past wars but not vidya about current ones? Why is it ok to make documentaries about current wars but not vidya?

It's getting better, but it's still far from good

Stop that user, it's dead. Don't try to normalize NISA cancer.

I know. Not very optimisitic but truth be told I'd take the memes if the game itself runs well. Also this is a weak excuse here but NISA seems to care(or at least pretend to care) about the game if that one blog post from about three days ago is indicative of anything.

It's just idiots getting butthurt on the expense of others. It's the equivalent of "WOULD YOU THINK OF THE CHILDRENS" but instead of childrens it's Syrians.

Please don't tell me your are stupid enough to believe them.

Certified dunce-cap wearer. You don't even need to ask at this point.

Right, but if 99% of things are shit, even if the 1% is great, that hardly qualifies as "good again." Imagine a dominatrix ass raped you with a strap-on while whipping you, after 4 hours you had a 15 second orgasm. That doesn't make getting raped "good again" it just means there was 15 second that wasn't COMPLETE shit. I for one wouldn't put the label "good" anywhere near that experience.

we can only hope that the user isn't stupid enough to actually pay for the game.

I know your knee-jerk reaction can't be reasonably expected to translate into relevant criticism, but you had to select one thing for your zero effort response and it was this?

I'll pay for the game.
Do I need to add a :^)

Name one thing it does new.

Don't even joke about that. People have died because of jokes like that.

Reminder that NISA frequently either uncovers bugs that were fixed in the Japanese release of games, if not adding ones of their own.

I'd like to have some small amount of hope that maybe they'll surprise everyone and do something competently for once, the way Demon Gaze turned out, but it's a fool's hope at best, and you should by no means be directly giving NISA money for a game they're localizing, as they are incapable of learning that better translations and less bugs/censoring would bring them more money. If they actually do something decent, buy it preowned.

If that's all it took for games to be great again then games were never bad.

I've put some guidelines to when, if ever, I'd buy the game.
1) The translation is good ON RELEASE. No memes, no halfassed flat jokes and no quirky shit.
2) The game runs good ON RELASE. No crashes, no game breaking bugs, none of that bullshit
3) No censorship at all.
4) A year from release, no DLC is out on sale. This is more Falcom's duty than Nisa I guess but it applies anyways.

If those four conditions are satisfied, then, AND ONLY THEN, I might buy the game depending on the circumstances.

Cucked retard confirmed.

That would imply you're FORCED to consume shit products you don't like. No one is holding you at gunpoint or anything, so that rape analogy is trash.

Don't worry user, I feel you.
BotW was the most fun I've had on a game those past ten years. To me it succeded were TP barely failed and SS completely missed the mark. It's a breakthrough in term of open world design and should be the new standard in this regard and in term of "crafting" system.

Don't support NISA period. Giving them money only means they can go on to destroy more games. They won't work better if you support them when they don't fuck up hard; it just means they'll secure the series in their claws and progressively get more lazy/worse with each sequel they handle. This happens every single fucking time they get a series and it does well enough.

Just pirate the PC version or vita version and leave it at that. Supporting Ys VIII will only mean the next Ys or worse a different falcom series they handle will have an extemely worse localization

Why do you keep posting this exact reply and how is it a breakthrough? What games are you comparing it to specifically?

I'm casually optimistic for this year in vidya.
Breath of the Wild was good, Nier was good, Yakuza 0 was fun, Torment: Tides of Numenera came out, Berserk Warrior's game, Nioh was fucking fantastic.

And I have a bunch of stuff to look forward to like the new 3d mario switch game, spla2oon, the new fire emblem game on the 3ds, Yooka-Laylee, Persona 5, Tekkan 7, FF14 Stormblood, Cuphead, Danganronpa 3, FE Warriors, MAHVEL infinite & Y's. There's probably a chance most aren't 11/10 GOTY but they're all promising.

Holla Forums is just filled with fags who don't play vidya but like to complain.

It's why there's always some uncertainty. I mean give them money or not they're probably still keep doing some shit.
If I could like mail the money to Falcom or something.
There isn't much telling where they'll be going from here anyways. Maybe with the bigger western audiance the whole DARK SOULS OF JRPGS deal will start with Ys and Falcom might get megabux. On the other hand the game might fail in the west because NISA and Falcom would take it as an indication that no one outside of japan cares for Ys anymore.

You're expecting too much out of NISA, even with just ONE of those would be raising your hopes too much.

Look at what happened with the Souls games when they got mega huge in the west; quality dropped, games got easier with each game and more cancerous shit got added to them like season passes. Ys getting a bigger audience in the west already hurt it and is one of the reasons why NISA was able to snatch it up, making it more popular will only hurt the series more.
That would be the best outcome; Ys has a big enough fanbase for a fantranslation to happen, the games can already be played with no knowledge of japanese thanks to tablet/smartphone translation apps and better/smaller localizations teams would be able to get bids on it again.

Just don't fucking support them, there is no positive outcome by giving NISA money. If you want to support falcom that bad, just import one of their games or buy some soundtracks.

Wait what? Have comics become uncucked?

Thing is I'm not sure what exactly they might do to pander to the SOULS audience. I mean the games are already hard and if that label is brought the Ys games then all Falcom needs to do is just keep doing what they've always been doing all along.
I've always been convinced Dark Souls 1 was a fluke.

How's Jamal's cock taste you fucking cuck

Jack was not what I was expecting.

I came in expecting Samurai Jack, I came out having watched Berserk.
Not that I'm complaining

/thread

There's a new mass effect game coming out, the industry is obsessed with undertale and gone home, comic books are trash even if they aren't sjw, and neir is from japan a country that makes trash 99.98% of the time post-2007.

Isn't this also cherrypicking, though?

Western gaming is still dogshit. Japs are mostly barely passable
Like hell they are!! Beyond Samurai Jack and Justice League Action; everything is shameful with our last good bet at a good amount of entertaining action cartoons being Netflix.
Only other action cartoons are Marvels which I just saw the first two episodes of their Guardians new season which showed their cartoons are still badly animated tripe.
Whatever helps you actually sleep at night instead of spending 4 of your 7 hours of sleep time crying. Let Marvel prove their talk of cutting out the PC bullshit and wait and see if DC keeps moving towards being edgy again.

Wrong you fucking tard. There hasn't been a single year without a single good vidya, except one good vidya per year doesn't make vidya in general good, faggot.
Buy a gun and shoot yourself.

no

No, the whole west is poor writing and sjw pozzed shit. Japan has been fucked post-2007 and rarely creates good content anymore, especially from big names we use to trust.

It's less about pandering to the souls audience and it's more about pandering to the western audience. Once one region's audience become more profitable than another, the devs always switch to pandering to the more profitable one. Every time jap devs try to pander to the more profitable west the game series' quality always takes a massive nosedive.

If Ys gets more popular you'll shit like this happen;
>altering the series to sell to an audience that has no interest in the game (NISA will be doing this for Ys VIII's script already)

Just pirate the game user. If you truly care about the series you'd pirate it or import.

OP stop

Kill yourself

>all these jews(1)s suddenly
Neir's pretty alright, it's not a remake it's the next season

I remember Mark talked me and a couple of other people but he dropped the idea like a rock one of us brought up his reasoning and method to get the sites name out there was very close to Svidya

Make me, kike

uh huh

Oh sure, the flood of contrarian one-and-done posters is pure coincidence.

Wait, you can't talk about non-seasonal shit on /a/?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Did something stupid happen? I didn't keep up with any of the development updates for anything on kikestart.

Let's just say it should be named Tides of NuMaleEra

You're actually defending OP who actually thinks capeshit is good and nostalgia pandering is good. You're the kike here.

Nope, either talk about your moe rehashes and flavor of the season every season or get the fuck out, and don't you dare shit talk these shows either.

The Adult Swim side of the channel picked up Samurai Jack. Cartoon Networks side is the kool aid beetus shit. There is some signs of AS having a little bit of the juice but they seem to still have their wits intact so that they don't blow their budget.

DC has started putting out DVDs of Static Shock and Zeta Project.

I actually haven't said anything about the capeshit, and that's not how pandering works.

Wow

No I'm not forced to buy the shit products, but I'm forced to live in a world that's filled with people praising them. Maybe a better metaphor would be that if you live surrounded by shit, and you find a random corn kernel in one of the shits, that doesn't make living surrounded by shit "good"

Was there actually talk about this? Marvel is owned by (((Disney))) I doubt their gonna cut out PC shit any time soon.

It is, however, cashing in on nostalgia. But apparently they somehow got Gendy back so it probably won't be the same trainwreck that the new powerpuff girls was/is.

And you think that there is a concerted ZOG effort to disparage video games and western cartoons on an obscure Byzantine tile art board?

OH NO HERE COMES ANOTHER (1)

Imagine if Mark was some random retard who had no idea what Holla Forums is and was, beyond a vague conception of "how it used to be (without ever actually having been there at the time) back when it was good." Now imagine he religiously and ruthlessly banned and suppressed any and all people and things that go outside of this incorrect creed.

The trashcan this imagery provides is the tranny who runs /a/. You can't post anything on /a/ except in the most milquetoast manner possible, and you can only post in certain "approved" ways. God forbid you try to make a thread or talk about tertiary old /a/ culture, like /jp/ things.

It all leads to incredibly stale and tame posting, boardwide. Nobody posts in any manner that is fun, or thought/discussion provoking. Nobody does any goddamn-thing at all besides provide mild, mindless, commentary on current-season anime. They can't, or else they'll get banned.

I don't need to imagine that.

Heher. I was going to put a bit of a disclaimer there for that exact sort of response, but come on now. Let's just play ball here man.

I don't know, I can't see the mouse allowing something to bleed money to such an extent that the thing they bought is giving away around 100% increases in stock for free. I also figure that since Marvel has been shitting up the main heroes that Disney wants to profit off of; they'd slap their shit even harder but they're not gonna quit the shit with XMen.

Is; NuPowerpuff Girls is still getting new episodes. Fucked up when the Jap take on PPG is more entertaining.

-t. guy who got banned from /a/ for being an obvious Holla Forumsirgin

Get outta here you tranny freak

Nope
Nope
Very much nope

I want what OP is smoking

Probably tranny dick.

-t. stockholme sydrome cuck

It's okay man. I was once like you, but you can break the chains and free yourself. All you gotta do is just walk away.

it doesnt matter how many bad things exist. All that matters is the good.

nice bait

If that's the case, I'll pass

I fucked up sage and none of you fucking retards called me on it? You stupid shits.

I also got dubs, fuck you guys.

Dark Souls did not get easier as the games went on, it got harder. Artificially, perhaps, but harder still. The games played more fluidly, thankfully, but there was a lot more shit in a given situation to worry about. From no safe place from invasions aside from Majula to ass clenchingly aggressive (and player-magnetized) large packs of enemies, when I put back in DS1 and started playing again I actually got myself hurt more often just for worrying about things I wouldn't see out of monsters because they were so slow and predictable compared to later incarnations, nevermind how easy it was to get highly upgraded weapons and armor early on. I had to re-learn how to play a slower game.

I think that kind of changes when the amount of shit that's coming out vastly outweighs those good bits.

There does appear to be a bit of an upswing though. In regards to western animation, shit like Cuckventure Time will be ending soon, and Steven Universe's fanbase has been whittled away to next to nothing now that the agenda pushing has begun in earnest, that, compounded with the show's meandering plot that doesn't go anywhere and boring filler shit has meant the show has taken a staggering dip in viewership. No hard numbers, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down soon after AT does. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much else rising on the horizon to meet Samurai Jack's standards, Star Vs. Evil was okay but it's still got some SJW leanings, and potato face-noodle arm artstyle is still everpresent. But if we're lucky, with Netflix picking up a lot of the old action shows, western animation might find salvation within streaming services. Samurai Jack's success may also prompt Adult Swim/Toonami to start picking up shows as well, that'd be neat.

In regards to comicbooks, Marvel has recently come out and said that they want to try and steer things back to the old ways after Rebirth came out and started fucking crushing them in sales. It'll still be a while yet of SJW cucking, though, contracts to fulfill and months of stories already planned that are just full of the worst most cancerous shit you could imagine.

Videogames is faring the best out of the bunch, with several big releases that are actually quite good on a technical and enjoyable level. But, we're not exactly awash in the best shit ever. Mass Effect is coming out, looking like the biggest most disgusting piece of shit ever and it'll be a massive success no doubt, Horizon Zero Dawn was well received critically and sold fairly well. With these two games, I'm not holding out much hope for AAA at large. But, the japanese side of the market is doing very well, at least there's that.

Isn't some post-modern nigger supposed to show up right about now and quote Sturgon's Law? For those of you who forgot what that was it was:

99% of everything is always shit!

Is OP a neckbeard?

While that's true, the stuff we're dealing with now is like a completely different kind of shit. And there's more of that 99% than ever before. It went from a solid 1% of good to like, a .1% of good after 2007.

Not only are the shows and comics nowadays bad, they're promoting toxic and frankly disgusting philosophies. Made by people who hate what they're working on, who hate the people who enjoy the thing they're working.

I mean sure, back in the day you'd put in a shitty shovelware game and it'd be bad but you'd toss it out and all your grievances would be about the shit gameplay or dumb story. Now? It's a game that sells a billion copies but also has a lengthy section in it where the stronk female lead womyn talks about how bad cishet white men are and just how great feminism is for everything and how we should all vote a female president into office, all while a mixed race couple fucks in the background and a homosexual couple swap semen in the foreground.

Y-yeah. That's funny. What a silly OP.

No, I think when it comes to projects produced for money or love not even close to 99% of it is bad. I say about 20% was crap, regardless of taste. Now it's so bad though even if you take taste out of the equation. I was just bringing that point up because there was an user on /a/ not too long ago that would defend shows by Sturgeon's Law all the time. It's just post-modern bullshit.

Yet everyone cream themselves over it. Perhaps because it's French.

Shit now != shit in the 90s/early00s

It's better then Nu52, but basically everything they that was different to it would've been better anyway except the Marvel route.
Just wait until dr Manhatten appears and it turns out that every DC character is a reincarnation of someone from Watchmen.

This.
Also, humor in wakfu is absolutely fucking degenerate. I'd rather watch anime.

please no, "Rorschach is The Joker" is not something that needs validation

Don't hate it, it's the only thing France has left.

you can drink from an oasis. a desert just tastes like whale cum and makes you throw up
theres also no uboats to worry about in the oasis

pathetic

Who does denuvo make one a communist? Won't that be capitalism?

This guy gets it.

Californians are commies and commies aren't people

Here's some advice: stop derailing threads into politics and you won't get banned on /a/.

Congratulations, you have something to watch without transnigger gem people and ponies.

Nigger you're either new or retarded.

You've got to do better than that, commie

Who is that semen demon?

Could be the scam citizen creator's wife, not 100% sure.

LOL

Yes, you can. You're just seeing shitposters being pissy that they can't rile up shit just like Holla Forums.

No user, you post anything non-seasonal and you get banned a gazillion years.
I havent touched the catalog of the board though, this board told me what i should need to know.

You are so fucking wrong.

OP probably wasn't even born back when games were good.

Kek. Ok faggot, what do you think is the golden age then? People on Holla Forums have been refering to that time as the golden age for a long time newfag.

Voltron is good.
Young justice is good and is getting a new season
Wakfu is good and is getting a new season.
I just realized all 3 of these shows are all because of netflix.

See
Again, it doesn't matter how much shit there is, only that there is good.

Only the dead know peace from this misery.

A miserable pile of splotches.

I was watching it as it aired with Holla Forums and I never really paid attention to the animation all that much. Then I rewatched it just recently.. Yeah, the first half of the first season is really fucking bad but once they get a feel for it by about the mid-point of season 1, it's smooth sailing onward and only gets better.

ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU!

>Dark Souls 1 was a fluke
FromSoftware has done this before with the King's Field/Shadow Tower series tho

That's not something you want your double to be.