What is the most autistic fanbase in all of vidya?

Now naturally one would assume this to be the nearly three decade tumor that is the sonic fanbase, but that would be an immense disservice to the other spergs. Final fantasy (which should count as three separate groups), cod kiddies, shiggy cultists…there's far more cringe than just the blue roadkill.

I'll make the case for the donkey kong fanbase (currently metastasizing on dkvine) on two points:

1) obsessive corossover disease. Know a game that was worked on by rare staff? Its part of the DKU. A game that has diddy as a cameo character? Just as relevant as DKC2 in hyle's eyes.

2) Insatiability to a level that makes metroid database blush. Nothing short of nintendo purchasing rare and churning out dkc4 will make these fuckers happy despite retro studios crafting two beautiful love letters to the series and diddy seated comfortably at the top of the smash tier list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=3MR6snHGC2E&video_start=0&audio=dv13gl0a-FA&audio_start=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The people who make these threads every two days for sure.

I don't think Touhou has been topped yet honestly.

We have this thread at least three times a week.

Hard to expect anything less from Japanese mlp.

Nintendo.

A few years ago i'd say sanic, but sanicfags use their autism to draw OC and tell big businesses to fuck off every time they try to milk the autistic fans.
Weebs on the other hand, spend their time shitting and pissing themselves in a corner while eating the excrement of the yellow jew.

Reminds me of /cow/ and Kiwifarms, who is the most autistic? The ones obsessing over the every move of some asspie or the sperg itself?

the one that keeps making these threads over and over again

Everyone on Holla Forumseddit. No exceptions.

Assholes like you dont deserve to watch it

Throwing in my vote for Undertale.

Why? Because I'm a fan of Undertale and I am the most autistic person on the entire planet. My autism is so powerful that I am literally a completely different species. My autism has actually reached down into my testicles and mutated my sperm so they are no longer compatible with human DNA. If every single autistic person in the world all became Sonic fans, it would still not equal a billionth of the autism I would have on my own.

Prove it.

Pokemon

Mega Man fans were pretty fucking insufferable in the early 2000s. I think it's just the color blue that does it.

Why the early 2000's specifically though?

Definitely the ones who obsess

Because I abandoned most web forums shortly thereafter; I have no clue what the retarded fanbase is like over a decade later.

Why are we cursed with this exact thread every other day? The most autistic fag is the nigger who keeps making this shit.

Star Citizen Community, since it's a literal cult now.

Nah. Nothing can beat sanic fags.
I remember that one guy who fucked the same sonic plush for over 10 years. That's brony level of degeneracy.

Sonic literally shit talks gods. Worthless shit from a retard.

At least there's a solution to the Touhou Question. You can't say the same about some other fanbases.

Why don't you want to go to gensokyo, user?

But it literally is a portal to Gensokyo.

How new are you?

Holla Forums

i'd give it a guess and say undertale and/or fnaf,
other noteworthy mentions would be cod, league, gta, cs go, overwatch's community has gotten quite autistic too

Minecraft

oh yeah, forgot this was a thing

youdubber.com/index.php?video=3MR6snHGC2E&video_start=0&audio=dv13gl0a-FA&audio_start=0

It's called autism autism. You become autistic over autists.

Undertale
Minecraft
Sonic

The unholy trinity

GTA IV

Daily reminder that Sammy Classic Sonic Fan is based as fuck. Fucks bitches, and voted Trump.

This is too good to fucking be true.

Oh it's true, it's damn true.

oh shit I forgot this thing exist

He sounds like a kid still. At the very least he can't be 18 already.

simply ebin

He turned 18 last October according to a quick google of Sammy Harbors.

How can people type this kind of shit with a straight face? The size of the ego radiating off of it could destroy a small city.

Why does this sound pretentious?

fuckin' based

because it is

minecraft > dwarf fortress > factorio

Jesus Christ, thanks for the laugh user I need it

DKU is just the Mario U anyway. And everyone knows Mario has deepest lore.

He's also apologized for all the shit he did before, even though he hurt nobody but himself. He seems very ashamed of it.

Tell that to hyle and see how long it takes for your ears to bleed.

That's why the Wario fanbase is greater.

Like, literally