Which system is less noisy to play Wii/Gamecube games on?

The cooling fan and disc drive being the main sources of noise.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/gamecube/nintendont
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

left one

PC

The Wii U doesn't even play gamecube games

Neither of them are particularly noisy systems. Are you trying to hide in someones attic or something user? On the run from the law? what are you hiding from

He lives in a sony only household. If his dad catches him doing the nintendo; daddy is gonna take off his belt.

Just turned on my WiiU for first time in forever to restart some MH3, it sounded like it was trying to accelerate the disc to killing speed

sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/gamecube/nintendont

It does, the first device to do so with HDMI without modifications or emulation in fatc.

Hardware mods that is.

I can use HDMI on my Wii you dummy

Not natively, no.

yeah, last I heard there was a modding project to get HDMI into the wii, may have been finished but I strongly prefer to use analog displays with 480p consoles. 480p stretched to 1080p is garbage.

PC. Dolphin can run every single commercial Gamecube title and you can build a PC designed around silent cooling solutions

stay in your contaiment thread, emulator nigger.

What if I told you that the world isn't black and white like your autism dictates and that you can collect original hardware while also using emulators do make the most out of your experience?

containment thread. now. nigger. Fuck off.

The OPs question was "Which system is less noisy to play Wii/Gamecube games on?" and I answered his question

Why are you even angry? Are you legitimately mentally retarded?

so you mentioned one of the worst solutions possible, good idea idiot

Oh I get it you are retarded. Thanks for letting me know

PC