WEBM THREAD

WEBM THREAD

previous thread at page 13

Other urls found in this thread:

renegade-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok i'm done

Just scrolling by and saw this
in CvS2, your inputs do not register for 4 frames after the opponent inputs a super
The window for error in catching akua with that super is nonexistent. You absolutely must get the inputs precisely perfect to get that result.
Fuckin' a

that doesn't sound like DSP voice to me. Did he get a new mic?

Is that a webm for ants?

yes

That fucking adorable.

Are you death?

*deaf

This is already a great "good feels" thread.

HADOKEN

This amuses me.

Oppps

You have to go back.

xDD LOL

Man this has got to be my favorite game intro of all time. I just can't get enough of how over the top it is. There is so many action move cliches, I love it.

I watched two episodes of that show and the funniest part was the horrible Engrish.

Damn that's awesome

not vidya, go back to reddit or kill yourselves

Hello newfriend, I see this is your first time posting in an 8/v/ Webm Thread

Your enthusiasm is appreciated

I posted in the first webm thread on this board, redditfag.

Took long enough for webm autist to put his webms where his mouth is.

You and everyone else faggot.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Wrong again fuck wit, this showed up in 2016 when the post size limit was upped.

Please kill yourself, reddit

Shanty time cunts!

Please kill yourself. Everybody at /k/ hates you redditfags who take our shit and spew it everywhere.

Personally I prefer this version with the music.

You're under the impression I care?

Finland uncucks swedes when?

Hi reddit. It's baffling how little self awareness you have.

As soon as you uncuck yourself from being a redditfag by killing yourself

In reality what actually happened is he was taking the piss in another cabin and on his way out when he was somewhere with no one who knows he was a shitter is, starts this crap about speaking another language.

/r/ing the webm of the asain girl humping the other asain girl to the beat of a song

What did he mean by this?

OH SHIT what up vidya autist hows it going faggot?

Stuff like this always gives me Wanderlust

Does anyone know who makes these bump webms or how?

The guy who makes those sometimes comes into webm threads from time to time. I wouldn't be sure where to find him other than that.

any one have the all-star version of this, forgot to save it from the last thread

They're super comfy to watch

I know man I can't blame ya they are really good webms

note to self: Make sure to change the picture being used as video stream for music webms

It would be a shame if he spent all him time in the /a/ webm threads instead

I am sure he doesn't go to /a/ webm threads to be completely honest with you man.

Do you know him or something?

yo bruh
want sum
microsoft excel online?

No, I just see him pop up from time to time in these threads

I paid for this shit

If you want to remedy a problem try taking your own advice. Gundam clips with TF2 sounds isn't vidya either nignog.

And you call us reddit.

From the Halo CE gamenight thread

Reminder that you will never go fast again.

Anyone have a webm of galo sengen?

Cancer.
>>>/reddit/

I'm all for more vidya webms, but don't be a faggot about it. Here's some nonvidya weebshit just for you

I'm pretty much always here though.

I sorta posted it before, but I'll share my method for how I made these bumpers next time I finish one. I'm still waiting for the filesize limit to move up to 16MB to release another one.

Man, I'm pretty shit at compressing vids but i think even I could get a better resolution for a 3 minute video.

Spooky stuff.

What happens when he gets Godzilla?

Interesting animation style.

Anyway, do you use ffmpeg to edit, or some other tool?

he gobbles him up and uses him to spew out flames from the souls of the damned

I am not good enough to crunch 10 min just yet…

I use ffmpeg to convert everything, though I sometimes use Audacity to mix audio because it's much easier to do there than with ffmpeg.

Good taste.

This is super comfy. Does it have a name?

are you serious
it's fucking stalker. I hope you meant the song, that's a heavily edited version of the original you can find on any ost download

Those were simpler times…

Was it a good game?

xfmrs lore seems pretty cool

I miss the old internet.

This is not posted enough. That guy is based. He likes Finnish metal.

We post in dark times when anons don't recognize stalkan.

You're surrounded by people whose first videogame was Overwatch, user. Don't be so surprised.

GOT TO GET BACK TO THE PAST

HOW FAAAAAAAR
TO PARADISE
buddy

I have a sudden urge to reinstall San Andreas.

Genius

Goddamn south park still has its moments sometimes

Holy shit

We need one last raid before the servers shut down

Haha I totally agree with this! ( ° ʖ °)

oh shit I completely forgot it was on yesterday

Has that hammer ever worked on another robot?

First episode was decent but I thought the pacing was a little fast

it may have been good if it didn't run out of fuel the moment it was turned on

that was just a tazer

Am I watching Crysis 0.5?

Ah, the yellow bit looked a bit like a coil.

Thanks, I was missing that one.

Actually that yellow part is just spinning really fast and the sparks are from friction, there's a whole meta on the show about spinning bits as a weapon and how they're basically OP. There's also this really interesting story about how there used to be a whole class of robots that were primarily based around flipping over their opponent and how "Self Righting" mechanisms slowly trickled down into designs because of it.

I enjoy EVE shit but that cat stuff was cancer, never post that again.

fuck

That's not really much of an improvement.

I think you should kill yourself, Dilbert.

Well what did he think jack was going to do?

Anyone knows the name of this music?

I just grabbed some free software online called HandBrake and was messing around trying to get the file down to a reasonable size. The original raw Bloodborne video from the PS4 is 143 mb. Never cared about video and I have no idea what I am doing. I usually steal shit from Jewtube. The best I could do to get it under 12mb still looks like shit and I don't know how to convert to webm without increasing the file size. This 38 second Nioh video from PS4 was 36mb raw also note the video is not particularly good game-play, I am just trying to figure out how do get this video size down to something reasonable.

meme bobs should fuck off back to Mexico

that is actually fucking impressive work.

I am 35 years old and have been gaming since the atari 800XL, and I wouldn't recognize stalker because I've never played it not for lack of trying but because the xray engine is a piece of shit and I have never had it work on any machine ever

Post demos/replays

Anyone have the webms from that one "game" where you just walk down a hall-way and after doing it three times it does some Lovecraftian shit to your computer?

Isn't that just anything with Denuvo?

This is the greatest event in competitive gaming I know of, even though FGC is cancer.

Well?

Just made a quick thing to show what I'm talking about, how spinning was considered OP in battlebots.

it looks like a Duke3D mod or something made on the same engine.

sause

What is the point of this game? Generally in Friday the 13th no one can match Jason. At least in Postal and Hatred you have cops that will swarm you. Is this really just an edgy teenage murder simulator?

I don;t have any Holla Forums webm files.

Mate, you're delusional if you think every oldfag ever played stalker. Now, if it was a more recognizable element, like a bloodsucker, the UI, or an NPC, you would expect an user to recognize it through sheer exposure. But that webm hardly looks like it could represent stalker as a whole, now does it?

damn it user you unleashed my autism and I spent all day messing with ffmpeg and still can't make a nice +3 minute webm. A few times it even ffmpeg was not even converting the video at all and outputting audio only for some unknown reason. Now trying out Xmedia recode. Hopefully I get the hang of this soon™, I don't want to be like Richard.

>nice
git gud

'MURICA

I chuckled, Hitler.

though nobody has asked yet, I have found the song

first one looks like it's straight out of an Adam Curtis documentary

wrong post shit

I can't fault you for good intentions, but this sort of shit is why nobody takes you seriously.

This game could have been so much better.

Well I never expected to be taken seriously in the first place.

Judging from the hud and the weapons, im gunna go with a modded Turok.

>not knowing that a ditto is frightening because it perfectly copies the origional
>not knowing there is a ditto in the crowd already

Holy shit is that Renegade on a new engine? Where the fuck can I get that?

that shit is old as fuuuuck, how comes you never heard of it before?
renegade-x.com

Think Hitman, except the hitman is Jason. It is multiplayer with 7 counsellors trying to phone the cops/get a car running/hide until the time runs out. The Jason player tracks them down and kills them and yes, Jason is supposed to be as OP as he is in the movies. These vids are showcasing some of the grapple kills he has, which can be modified depending on the objects around him.

Counsellors have 20 minutes to stay alive. They can gather gas+keys+battery to make one of two cars work (one is two seats, one is four) and then drive out of the camp (with or without passengers), find the phone box + repair phone box + find phone + call cops = 5 min timer which, when it counts down, one of the exits will have the police waiting and if they get to it, they are safe. Finally, they can just wait the 20 min of the round and try to avoid Jason that way.

It runs on an Exp system for unlocking outfits, characters, jasons, kills, etc and you get a big bonus for staying in a match until it finishes, so even if you die in the first 30 seconds and you're just spectating, go make a sammich and you get free exp when the round ends.

Have they given Tiberian Sun a separate gamemode or are the vehicles forever going to be just from crates?

Ah, I think I know what you mean.

Yes it was. If you liked transformers g1 it wad pretty fucking fantastic.

I hate to ask this but sause? I tried looking for it to find more info and came up with nothing.

song name?

People here should be able to recognize a STALKER screenshot when they see it, the engine is unique enough for people to be able to do that.
I haven't played any of the Ultima, Elder Scrolls, Sacred, Divinity or Age of X games, but I can still recognize and respect them. This is the "Git gud is toxiiiiic" mentality.

Lurk more or get the fuck out.

With that filename I was expecting this song instead.

>CAN'T
When did I say it was nice user. Also, I protest! artifacting is not a huge issue if everything is moving slow and sexy.
How do I really get gud?

but 'merica is miscegenated, nationless, formless, soulless, band of mercenaries that will destroy anything for a dollar and a mcdonalds happy meal. Why are you upset? America is essentially a land controlled by Jews and swarming with boundless niggers, queers and spicks. Also Europe would be better off under Islamic control, Liberalism has left the continent effeminate and weak. When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature, they will like the strong horse.

Tell me what the dimensions and length are (and start time if applicable) to the clip you want to convert and I'll give you an ffmpeg script to use.

I'm only spoonfeeding you because you trigger my autism so fucking hard. Apply yourself nigger. Firsly by using these commands with ffmpeg.
>ffmpeg -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v k -c:a libopus -b:a k -arnr-maxframes 15 -arnr-strength 6 -g 9999 -colorspace bt709 -pix_fmt yuv420p -speed 0 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality best -ac 2 -an -y -threads 32 -vf scale=-1: -f webm -pass 1 NUL
>ffmpeg -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v k -c:a libopus -b:a k -arnr-maxframes 15 -arnr-strength 6 -g 9999 -colorspace bt709 -pix_fmt yuv420p -speed 0 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality best -ac 2 -y -threads 32 -vf scale=-1: -f webm -pass 2 "output.webm"
Where the focus of the video isn't the music stick with a 64k bitrate. As for the video I've found these bitrates work well for these resolutions:
And you can afford to use a bit less if the video is thinner than 16:9. Now don't come back until you git gud. Also anons who use 12MB for a 30 second webm need to die for wasting so much space

sorry user but I don't think you have the right to cry that others "apply themselves".
Spoiler be damned
also it took a god damned hour for 3 minutes of video to render. What the actual fuck, bitrate can go fuck itself, I'm going back to stealing webms from jewtube.
:^)

Suomi mainittu torilla tavataan ebin spörölörö

Let me post cold tires.

sorry if my snark came off as rude, thank you for all those nerdy cmd line hash's.

lol

Fuck it i never post webm's here.

It's a dark web game.

Vitun Päivi Räsänen