Gravity Rush 2

only until 17 days before the free Raven DLC comes out, how are you guys enjoying the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedMadGiant/status/836502887949721600
gematsu.com/2017/02/gravity-rush-2-get-nier-automata-2b-collaboration-costume
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still haven't finished it yet. I actually am board with it the game and keep taking breaks to play other games. Don't get me wrong It has some great parts. The main mission are fine. But too much of the side missions are just hamfisted experimental mini-games that turn into frustrating feats of trial and error because of the controls and weird terrain geometry that you can get suck on, fall through or obscures the camera. I hate to say it but the Original Gravity Rush was overall a better game and the shorter length actually keep the gimmicks it from wearing out its welcome. I know I could probably skip the Side quest but I am just a bit to much of a OCD completionist to ignore them. Still looking forward to the Raven DLC.

I disagree, I thought that GR2 was a lot better.

Kat is a slut

No

Trying to finish the game, had to make a break because this 'defeat the final boss six gazillion times' shit is ridiculous. Hate it when devs don't know were to stop.

Game is mediocre just like Senran Kagura

Honestly, the only things that bugged me so much were the one section when you get Jupiter Style and one side mission about a dog. Everything else was better and felt a lot smoother than the first game.

Except it's not.

But you have to beat the final boss for good, how else will you know that you've won?

That image in strangely adorable.

She's teaching Spike about how important it is to wash your teeth

My favorite outfit is the red dress

Finally finished this game. It was not perfect but it was very good. Wonder how good the Raven's DLC will be.

twitter.com/RedMadGiant/status/836502887949721600

2B

While that's a fan art, Kat really is getting 2B's costume as DLC.

gematsu.com/2017/02/gravity-rush-2-get-nier-automata-2b-collaboration-costume

I want more costumes based on other vidya girls

My dick is fucking titanium.

I actually just started today. I'm liking it, but I'm a bit confused. I beat the first game a long time ago, and honestly I cannot fucking remember why they're now in this Banga town.

Haven't played the second game, but part of the town is destroyed in the first one.

Watch the oevrture anime in YT, it's 20 minutes long if you combine the two videos

Oh, so it's not even something that happened in the first game. It's something that happened after. They probably should just have included the animation in the game, then, because this was literally the first time I'd heard of a bridging anime.

thinking about it, i would like to see an actual anime adaption of GR or at least more Gravity Days comics just to see Kat and the mothers have more fun times and go to more adventures, even if her story is over

They did include it in Japan, and as a Limited Edition in SEA. I actually imported the latter to get an English copy with the anime bluray.

there's at least 8 days before Raven's DLC is out

i really like the idea of Kat being friends with Spike from AE because i just assume that if they met they could be really good friends, also they're from the same studio and come from games with weird controls, so there's that