en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioWare
archive.is/43Bc7
sprc.org/racial-ethnic-disparities
archive.is/CdgX0
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This board had quality back in the day.

While you have good points, kill yourself ponyfucker.

how do your parents feel knowing they will never see their genetic lineage carried on in for another generation because their offspring is too busy masturbating to cartoon horses

I wonder how much money was sunk into this title, because the quality control is really low.

On-topic thank you

Where do you think you are? thanks for the webm

which video is that cut from? No "context" could ever make that right, but still

Are you implying that Curry Thunder is more interested in twitter than QA? Are you a fucking white male by by chance?

no problem

truly bioware is a cancer upon video games

Bravo once again Bioware.
I'm wondering how far down the normalfag hole still lies people who know that Bioware has been a joke for years, and they're incapable of putting out adequate games and content

I'm out. this thread makes me develop violent tendencies

I will never understand the mentality of people who buy EA, Ubisoft or BioWare games and wonder how they could ever turn out shit when it is already well established by this point that they only release re-hashed repetitive garbage.

Bioware stealing other peoples work as usual, I see.

Yeah, I'm sure it's his parents fault that you're too retarded to make a decent thread.

The first step is realizing they are not people.

And the worst part is that andromeda might be them being original

To re-iterate, not just those companies. There are a lot of games that will obviously be shit like No Man's Sky yet people still buy it and are completely shocked by how bad it is.

You know they could have truly outsourced the game to north korea. It wouldn't be surprising at this point.

By now a part of my actaully looks forward to it, just to see how bad it actually will be.
well done shills, though I still won't buy it and just laugh about it

Let's not be insulting. A bunch of malnourished, stunted codemonkeys for the biggest shithole on the planet, who spend half their day praying to Dear Leader so they don't get deported to the gulag, would have done a better job than these fucks.

lmao i think someone in a concentraction camp could be more originial than these poeple

Even worse is when your friends will talk about how bad a game looks but buy it anyway.
Non stop shit talking about a terrible game from a company everyone hates and they still buy it full price, giving their money to some terrible people in the process.

People lack integrity and don't realize there are older games which could be played that are vastly better than the trash that is pandered.

It's enough to know the place got so cancerous BioWare deemed it necessary to nuke it and scatter the ashes all over the internet.

You'd have more freedom of expression in a concentration camp.

Its not stealing if you own the IP

There are people who have already preordered this game. Worse, there are people who even bought the shitty RC mako knock off. Worst of all, there are millions who will defend this shit because they get to stick their virtual dick in blue Shrek. What the fuck does Bioware have to do to for EA to kill them off already?

Are the winter space images proportional? They seem a bit unreal

Make a game that doesnt sell?

Civility tends to be a white trait. :^)

I guess I am because there are games made by slavs or even games that were in development hell that looks like they had more effort put in. At the very least they dont steal content from fucking deviantart.

Whites, lacking in culture, can't appreciate the accomplishments of the DESIGNATED people.

I get all the other shit in that image, but why complain about the cameltoe?

me4fan.deviantart.com/art/Liara-455852248
What's worse, I guarantee the MEfags they stole it from will defend it

What a fucking retarded name.

The really horrifying part is that you can actually fuck her in the game.

NIGGER

Are you trying to get /pone/ raided?

She gets hotter each time I see her tbh

Is she supposed to be this game's Sera? She reeks of being the character the writers try way too hard to make funny and quirky

>>>/anita/

Is it time?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP

Some thing one should never say, not even in jest.

I didn't believe BioWare could make a character more cancerous than Sera, but by God they did it.

Hehe, bioware tricked you, they're making characters ugly ON PURPOSE ;^)
Bet you feel silly now

What's with all the retarded, ugly faces? This can't be the work of unskilled morons not knowing what human faces look like, or a rogue modeler deciding to fuck shit up. This is a concentrated effort to make every character look as punchable as possible.

Pretty much.

Why does the female look so dead in the eyes?

All the characters now are trying hard to be funny and quirky.

Maybe just the absurdity of deliberately making all their women uglier as time goes on, and yet for the one character where a cameltoe makes least sense they add it.

I recommend deleting your entire hard drive

we are living in the worst timeline

Fuck, I'm one of the last people to call for raids, but fuck
FUCK

Similar to the hysterically fanatic woman expression.

This world must be purged.

The bioware versions look like they have some Deep One in their ancestry.

Whoever drew this is so desperate for any kind of love that they have lost all standards.

Can't believe this shit.

What kind of a complete fucking retard did that?

STOP IT
STOP IT

Is Bioware unable to make their own renders now that they steal shit from Deviantart? I doubt the company can make games for longer at this point.

Its to help you immerse yourself better :^)

Jesus fuck who made this game?

They spend all of their time in places filled with shills who tell them it's good and they've never played a good game anyway so they can't tell the difference.

They needed a character that reflects their new fanbase, so of course they gave her the thousand cock stare. They wouldn't be a leftist without blank, dead eyes and daddy issues, after all.

Why? I get that normalfags have no standards about anything. But I thought attractive things appealed to them.

WHAT IS THAT
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Don't you know, there are no objective beauty standards.

I'm actually having trouble remembering who the comedic relief characters were in the more recent Bioward games. I think with Dragon Age 2 they totally threw any semblance of balancing out the window.

A bunch of women.

Bioware games don't have coherent target audiences. For years they have made products that only exist to facialiate certain sort of "tolerance" based PR done by EA.

What are you talking about? Look at that great facial animation that definitely doesn't look like it was made in Gmod!

Leftism is all about destroying established cultural norms, so it's only natural that it would extended to "unrealistic" beauty standards that have existed since the dawn of civilization.

Another aspect is the virtue signaling they achieve by shoving malformed turds into the game. This tells their audience their characters have "depth" since they are not to be judged by their physical perfection, but by their deep, multifaceted and complex personalities.

Basically, pretty people trigger their fragile little egos so they make themselves a hugbox where everyone is as ugly as them, both on the inside and outside.

The worst part is the dyke hair.

Hopefully new Nier makes thigh high boots popular.

What the fuck am i looking at?
What the fuck is up with those "animations"?

They are already popular, mostly known as "patriarchy stompers"

This is by far the worst offense for me, even worse than her looks. What the fuck kind of name is this

It's about baneposting. Because they're ugly, no one cares who they are before they put on masks.

PEE BEE
POO BOO

And there were Alliance dreadnaughts somehow in atmosphere in ME3 firing cannon shots from their rear thrusters. The Mass Effect team doesn't give a fuck.

why are the all fucking cross eyed, even normalfag players will notice that

Can someone look up who the animator at bioware is? I want confirmation that "zhe/zher" has no experience making animations.

TEEVO

male protagonist looks like a beta cuck, the female one is an ugly shitskin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder

That, is amazing. I can understand a lot of practices that businesses do to get more money. This is a terrible idea. They have to be losing more money than the product is making.

Yeah they're not the main consumer here. Have these generations really stood so low? This is scary.

IIRC it's some fuckwit whose only work experience is working at BioWare.

Someone posted his pic in a previous thread and he practically reeks of numale cuckold.

My mind always defaults to Pee-wee Herman, who would almost certainly make a more attractive love interest and complex character.

WHY DOESN'T THE KROGAN JUST SHOOT HER IN THE FUCKING BACK?!

How, they don't even fit feminists.

It was core part of EA's PR a few years ago (around Golden poop award), but it seems they are giving it up. Bioware brand is about to die, most likely after they shit out this abomination.

If there was ever a meme that needed to die. Willing to wait fucking epochs for a webm to load as opposed to instantaneous YouTube just because somehow that's viewed as giving money to the kikes or something.

You are not fooling me!

I was expecting a joke about having an ugly crew so she doesnt get distracted, I was disapointed.

O-o

Bioware is fucking shit.
They pander to gays WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT GAYS WANT
Don't make the cool aliens female-only damnit.

I was watching the combat gameplay, and that was honestly making me want to buy the game.

But all these fucking trash animationsand ugly as sin characters. Honestly, an animator has to spend a lot of time over their work right? How, fucking HOW do you miss shit like this?

you already know the answer

No they don't. They pander to tumblr fujoshi.

its this guy

he makes something like $70k/yr

Instead they should just make good games like Titanfall 2.

It's a meme that needs to become strictly enforced. Youtube embeds can fuck off, videos need to be mirrored here or on mixtape.moe

This could be Bioware's last turd, how does it feel?

is that fucking the subway guy who turned out to be a pedo

They're likely subsidized by the Canadian government so don't expect to see them go away any time soon.

End of an age. I don't think there is anyone as hilariously inept as them left in the industry.

Sad.
They should never have existed for this long.

I'm actually kinda sad.
I always had more fun watching their games crash and burn in fire rather than playing them.

Dubs confirm, get ready for the happenings

That's a level of autism that I can appreciate. That is thought and dedication that bioware itself is both unwilling and incapable of demonstrating themselves.

No, you don't understand. They're not pandering to you, they're virtue signaling by having homosexual characters.
If they were pandering to gays they would have let you get a Turian boyfriend by ME3.

They're pandering to fujos.

Nigger, that armor is straight out of Unreal Tournament 3. Like the other armors are straight out of Destiny. Is there anything fucking original in this game?

He looks like he has a femdom fetish.

this pic made me laugh

I'd bet more he's into pretending to be a baby.

it won't be, bioware is just a name that EA uses cause of it's popularity. the original team working for bioware is gone, now all they do is hire different people, and send them to work in the different bioware teams

EA is actually about ready to roll both BioWare and Maxis into EA Worldwide.

Why do fujoshits ruin everything? They're permavirgin women who have the worst taste in homosex possible.
I just want my geth huzbando.

the tumblr/western-art version of "fujo" isn't a fujo, it's just tumblr.

Fujos didn't ruin bioware, bioware was never good.

Post comparison screenshots.

They made good games a very long time ago when they were called Mythic Entertainment, then all the old staff members left and got replaced by libshits and feminists.
Does anybody have that photo of Bioware's staff? They're 50% women, I think.

Shit what am I talking about I meant to erase that part

Stop talking

niggers are so fucking ugly holy shit

Water is wet

Is it?

ive never played a bioware game, even thoug i knew a few people constantly obsessing over dragon age / ass effect series
im not missing much am i.

Nothing good.

not alot, but I did like DA:O

Only if you adhere to society's hydronormative agenda

Why cant ayyliums just get along?

DA:O was the last gasp of any talent left at Bioware before they fell into the abyss. Even from the DLC content you could tell it started while they were making the game.

meanwhile, on the fucking PS2

Take a look
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioWare

I really don't understand that design. the thing is basically being asked to get shot from the back.

DA:O and the first two ME games are pretty good.

this just looks like a case of indistinguishable genericness to me.

They are both bioware versions, they are just updated.

It's always amusing how the accidentally shit out one redpill after the other, but completly fail in their understanding of it.

Really nigger?
archive.is/43Bc7

Wrong opinion.

LOOK AT ME
I AM THE PATHFINDER NOW

Mass Effect 1 was okay at best. The lore you read is way more interesting than anything in the game.

why would you post a screenshot that did not substantiate your claim? Looking somewhat similar ≠ ripped straight out of x
Mass effect and Destiny is shit, you have screen shots of both, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE user?

this is what happens when you actually study your subject matter to an autistic level like hideo and crew did in mgs2/3

bioware/EA knows their shit will sell no matter how bad it is so they don't need to put effort into details

Holy shit nigger, kill yourself already.

Bioware is no where smart enough to grasp the nuances of Baneposting

No fucking shit.

That's not even the worse part, the bitch looks like she's being worked via a stick up her ass. People achieved better in G-mod then what a game dev studio can do. I don't even know why I'm so mad, I've only played 2 and never gave a shit after that.

What's gonna be funnier, all the people realizing (yet again) they wasted money on this hot trash, or Blue Shrek meme's

I really regret not grabbing the edit where the first panel is placed underneath again. Anyone have it?

I think the Krogan is on her side? I don't know.

Have you seen the quality of animation they have? It's either that, or bumping two action figures together.

First stop talking like a koon and listen boy, you seem to be making a categorical error. The images you "googled" do not substantiate your claim. More over its hilarious that you likely own Destiny, otherwise you wouldn't have been so quick to proclaim that one asset was literally ripped from the other game. Bioware is lazy shit, they steal assets all the time but hearsay won't cut it kido. You need to back up what you are saying.

AY U HONKY ASS CRACKU NIGGUH

No, no, no! That picture is a shop right? This couldn't be real! No!

Its a leftist artist user, take it in. This is what cultural marxism in the arts leads to.

Oh oh, looks like someone here is not progressive enough. Its time for the re-education camp.
I vaguely remember it being fake but in this crazy world anything can happen

I hate how newkids don't even know what types of videos should and shouldn't be Webmed and instead try to fit in and scream when every video isn't.

It's clearly a shop.

Either way, it'll look better than anything their animation department could shit out.

its old as sin, dude

at least it's not the video of the guy that broke the jaw of a snapping turtle and then forced his cock in its throat

>>>/cuckchan/

You went to cuckchan?
You'll have to join him then >>>/cuckchan/

Spoiler that shit you fucking nigger faggot.

The horror.

Fucking consider sudoku right now.

I can't even what is this?

Repeating the same shit that Fallout 4 did because it worked out so fine for them.

How is that any different from other Mass Effect games?
I can understand that people were perturbed over it in Fallout 4 but Mass Effect was never about creating your own character besides the look.

You chose your own backstory. In ME1 it gave you some extra missions and dialogue.

Who cares? Mass Effect is shit.

You had multiple backstories to choose from, each affected minor parts of the game. Your old gang could come back to demand shit from you, you could get calls from your mom or have a grudge with cerberus. In here it's already predetermined and it doesn't seem like you can even choose their names.

She looks like a retarded child that you're supposed to be looking after.

What if animator is a real hero who specifically fucks up animation so we would never buy bioware SJW trash with homosexual propaganda?

As usual low T fags don't appreciate THICC

huuuh user i think you need to fix your understanding of the word "breed"

nah, bioware has had bad animators for ages now

If she shot herself, the game would probably sell a lot more.

Look again.

is this related to ugly shit?

The chances of that actually being his is very low

i cant habeeb this bullshit

someone that mentally ill cannot find a partner

F

Kill me

I remember someone user pointed why the women are so ugly.

Basically a female character designed by a man tends to be idealized, hence they're all attractive, a female character designed by a woman is what SHE wants to see, most of these devs are hambeast so naturally they can't be pretty hence we end up with all these trolls.

As for the animations and other things, pic related might answer a lot of questions.

Next time you think about not talking to that girl because you're a total faggot shitbum NEET and think you'd make a shit parental figure(you're probably right, but still), remember this kid.

Its your job to outbreed this.

what girls? i don't leave my house.

When i was /fit/ i could easily knock a girl and get a waifu, but this doesn't mean she wouldn't divorce me, and cuck me. Just like all the girls i've met used to have sex with different man every single week.
The problem is not breeding, this one is easy, the problem is having stable loving family.

Oh hey, here is another thread to enlighten.

(checked)
I was going to point out that the gun fired in the wrong direction, but I guess "Peebee doesn't accidentally shoot xirself" is a problem with the script, not the animation.

Was /fit/?
Why'd you stop?

I'm 99% sure this is false and whites have the highest suicide rates, let me check to make sure.
Yep.
sprc.org/racial-ethnic-disparities
archive.is/CdgX0
American Indians are the only group that even comes close. Both are higher than Asians by far, who are slightly higher than blacks and hispanics.

Why is this faggot so punchable?

It's like I'm watching goldfish blubbing around.

Jesus H. Christ, I had completely forgot about this show. I think I really liked it as a kid.

Agreed, the dlc felt very shabby and low-effort with very little attention to detail. It was the first product bioshit made when taken over by EA.

damn i was expecting a gold mine in there

Yes, dont forget to update your pic, faggot

Where did they hire their "talent" at?

they could have easily unfucked her

Where do you fucks even come from? It's like an alarm goes off if someone posts a youtube link.

She looks like a retarded Spurdo.

She still has a bad case of
PLEASE APPLY A STRONG PRESSURE WITH YOU FIST RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CUNTFACE!

This is what happens when you fire 95% of your original team and hire 'diversity', nu-males, and SJW's to take their place.

I stopped caring about ME entirely after 2, but still… why? Why haven't the EA suits killed this project yet? It needs a mercy shot, or at least a retooling from the ground up.

Given her general facial expression, noone's gonna Ryder.

Hellodarknessmyoldfriend.mp3
Need some strong alcohol now

How the fuck can anyone let this kind of trash slide in this day and age? Say what you want about other AAA shit developers but at least they pay attention to animations, character models and little details.

Holy fucking Christ, BioWare is setting all new lows for the industry.

They posted the same image twice.

mass effect fanbase has changed so much
it's only degenerates with no taste now

At least they got rid of the morons.

While I'm not sure about the image proportions, I do know that "child" in the ME image is actually a adult model shrunk down to half the size of the adult next to it, so another bit of laziness from BW in that image.

Makes me think of Rob Lifields Captain America image.

What did he mean by this?

She's soft and sticky as a jelly doughnut, indeed.

yup

ME2 was the beginning of the end. Too much shit started getting changed to pander to a bigger audience, gameplay mechanics were dumbed down or retooled (a special fuck you to all of you CoD faggots forcing the ammo mechanic), mako was removed because faggots could not figure out how to drive, story was made more linear (originally you could recruit people in any order), DLC, promotional stunts and all sorts of other cancer got tacked on.

I stopped at ME2 because I saw the way things were going and wanted no part of it. In my mind the series ended at 2 with the reapers being stuck forever in dark space and Shepard retiring peacefully as a hero.

FUCKING CHECKED

Found a big ol' load of autism that may explain a fair bit of what went wrong with this series. As you said, it all started to get fucked by ME2. shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27792

TLDR, dipshit writers with no respect whatsoever for what the first game was trying to do, less respect for the gamers playing the thing, and a desire to masturbate more than make a competent story.

The delusion is strong with this one.

I wonder where the drones congregate now.

Yes that is what I implied when i said "original team", when anyone makes anything remotely good, valuable, or fun in the world it is almost always the work of straight white men.

Then at some point someone bitches about diversity and inclusion then everything goes to complete shit.

There is one secret to running a successful business/organization. Never hire women or non-whites. Follow that one simple rule and you will go far.

Yeah that was plenty obvious.

Yeah, but that series I posted really goes into detail with the whole mess, and some of the worst aspects of ME3.

No need to imply here. Just call it what it is, applying Cultural Marxism to game development. BioWare learned their GDC lessons well.

I fucking hated thermal clips

If you punch a woman in the head hard enough there is a possibility of causing brain damage and actually making it tolerable to be around.

Lots of quads were checked.

Checked, and I ended the ME IP in pretty much the same way. Shortly before the release of 2, I completely replayed 1 to sort of continue the story 'fresh'. Carried the save over into 2, hoping to see the complex ways the game would adapt to the choices made in 1. It turned out these ways were not so complex and while playing the game, the new mechanics couldn't convince me.

Still finished it though, as gently touching entire planets with the mouse to find just the right spot in order to launch a probe and deeply penetrate its surface layers for resources was oddly… fascinating.

I always found it funny that if you romanced Jacob in ME2, he cheats on you in 3 with a white chick and gets her pregnant to boot, combined with the history of his father killing all the men on his ship to make a harem of all the women on board and goddamn, someone at Bio knew how niggers truly are.

Shame Andromeda takes so long after ME3, probably would have found the single baby momma of Jacob at some point.

What is that spooky apparition in the background?

I think he meant that weird bellsprout part of that pokemon will be the unbearable excited retarded foreshadowing of any waifu you do that to.

Even my normalfag friends hate this game now. Holy shit bioware did goofed now. They say "How can bioware make this shit animation after witcher 3?!".
This game isn't going to sell well among non-sjws. Really wait for cyberpunk 2077 to completely kill them as an rpg shooter.

I agree with Hitler. I wonder how shitty Jacob2.0 is going to end up being.

probably the ghost of the only good character who gets killed almost immediately

Her double chin is has fat has one too.

Casualfag

Thank you! I remember years back it seemed like everyone thought thermal clips were the greatest thing ever. Glad to see someone else didn't care for them either.

They made no fucking sense whatsoever and were annoying as hell. More over all they accomplished was making people spam their tech powers to compensate. It was a poor choice that didn't fit the mechanics of the game, or the lore and was only implemented to attract "the Halo/Cod/Gears of War base".

nigger, don't you dare compare mass defect "art" department to destiny's

expert graphics

then this game just isn't going to sell well, sjw don't buy games

The man's a walking plot device. Totally gonna be the villain.

Guess people will have to not give them money on purpose too.

People are serious when they say we're living in a post-W3 world. Whatever you may think of the game, and there is plenty of valid criticism to be made, we can all admit that it did raise the bar, at least in terms of expectations of normalfags, when it comes to RPGs.

Just wait until they get to experience the joke of a writing, it's gonna look even worse to W3.

Not the ones that are active.

but he ded

I found this game awful. the VA was awful, the story, the characters, it was pure bioware trash just like all their games
I don't know why some anons obssess over it
where are those pics comparing KOTOR 1 to KOTOR 2 writing?

Decapitation and burning the corpse didn't stop BioWare from resurrecting characters before.

There's no flaws in witcher 3's storytelling, only in boring open world that was forced on a game from developers who never made open world games before.

She only bought those because people gave her money to buy them. You think she'd buy all that stuff with her own money?

She totally bought those all at once for the photo op. she totally didn't return, donate, or trash them immediately after. And she didn't totally mark it down as a tax write off for her """business"""".

She probably resold them all. She definitely didn't use them for "research material", considering how poorly researched her videos are, and how she stole all game footage from other youtubers.

I guarantee that all those cases are empty.

They're a long dead reanimated corpse at this point but it still hurts a little.

She actually has a decent chin despite the rest of her body (surgery on chin I guess).

Not BioWare women, but yeah, that premise would make an awesome sci-fi game.

You and your crew of female pirates attacking ships to get more waifus would be pretty fun, and it would trigger the fuck out of tumblr especially when the only option for non-white and non-East Asian women is to shoot them out of the airlock.

Well they where stuck on the planet, he just killed them and used some weird thing that grew on the planet to keep them subservient.

Both of those pictures make me feel sad. Mass Effect never had the opportunity to reach its full potential. ;_;

normalfags are still excited for this game and saying they're just playing for the story.
normalfags will defend everything.
normalfags defended cisquisition.

Straw men are not people.

At least in ME2 and 3 they covered up the awful neck seams with clothing or jewelry. It's why everyone is wearing something around their neck.

THIS PEACE IS WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE FOR

npcs aren't people

Dubs of truth, even though I don't like it.

yes

Is there any single woman in this whole shitty game that doesn't look like they glued her ass to her face?

An user pointed this out in another thread. Cover up their faces below their nostrils and try to tell if they're speaking or just performing an idle animation. Bioware doesn't seem to know that when humans speak we emote with our entire face, not just our mouth.

I wanna bang the turian chick.

but muh sexism

They're not even properly animating the mouth. It's like they're made of shifting silly putty, not having muscles that shape the lips.

I thought the technology to automate lip synching had been around for years.

Turians are too good a species for Bioware in general.

They probably used the squid people version of that technology.

peebee more like peepee lol

There's literally nothing wrong with cultural marxism and marxism in general, stupid gamergoober faggots and Holla Forumsyps. Read a book, dirty lumpenprols.

holy fuck

But if they do that then the huge increase in quality would be really noticeable and their game's visuals would look inconsistent.

Well then how did you know, faggot?

Thread's hit 300 anyway.

is this actually ingame?

That spider shit in the beginning is unnerving as hell.

Is it worth pirating this shit to tap that?

I bought ME1 fucking years ago on a Steam sale around the time the second game came out and haven't touched it since. Is it worth playing? Does it lead to a complete ending or is it set up for a sequel?

What the fuck

Sources say "yes".

The first ME and, presumably, Dragon Age Origins are the last good things to come out of BioWare. It's a little rough and it hasn't aged perfectly, but it's pretty great imo. It has a complete ending.

Alright that's good to hear then. I guess I'll give it a playthrough.

I don't recall the specifics since it's been a while, but if I recall correctly, you could be justified in pretending it was self-contained instead of a trilogy. When you exclude plot points the later games introduce, your actions in ME1 would have eliminated the reaper threat for at least the next few hundred millennia.

You prepared for the potential pickle surprise, user?

Doesn't make it good, faggot

sage for offtopic

Joke's on you, faggot. That's my fetish.

that doesn't make sense, male turians look completely different

You had one job, Bioware. ONE JOB

Srsly, Elcor companions would have been great.

With the possible exceptions of Blasto and a walking Elcor tank, why would you want any of this shit?

They couldn't put vorcha or elcor as companions because those species are too busy making the game in the first place.

This is some chrischan autism.

how dare you

Aren't turians like birds? They probably have a cloaca

What the fuck is that thing on the right.

Read the filename

You've convinced me. I too now demand a bumbling little allegory for the chosen people in my party.
The Vorcha and Batarians are still retarded and gay.

I wonder how the insides of her shoes smell

Ask Jonathan McIntosh.

Reminder that not being able to recognize jokes is a sure sign of autism

Reminder that a joke to be witty or funny. Acting like a retard isn't a joke.

Come the fuck on, internet.

ME1's own story is wrapped up satisfyingly, in a kind of "We've won the battle, but now we'll work on winning the war / stopping the war from happening" open-ended way.
The combat, exploration, dialog system and general structure of the game are janky and experimental as fuck, but the world-building, sound design and story were top-tier for the time.
Due to how the in-game achievements work, this is the only gameplay advice you really need: Stick exclusively to the main plot until you get your spaceship, go rescue Dr. T'Soni ASAP, then pick your favourite two party members and bring them on every mission for the rest of the game.

>especially when the only option for non-white and non-East Asian women is to shoot them out of the airlock.
Why would someone shoot a Wo man before throwing hier out of a space ship?

That's fine. I just didn't want some Halo 2 ending bullshit or something.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Download just finished so I guess I'll give it a try now.

Tell me about Tali, why does she wear the mask?

I like rescuing her last. she goes all nutty from being abandoned for so long

Muslim

No one cared who she was till she put on the mask

If I pull that off, would she die?

Yeah probably

They're gypsies. It's marginally better.

At least the Muzzies managed to actually accomplish something historically, Gypsies are, and have always been, human trash.

It would be extremely painful…

She'd probably die quicker than a Cherokee exposed to smallpox

All Gypsies do is move in, fuck and steal and sell shit. Basically they are fucking annoying but no worse than the average street gang. Muslims actively try to destroy everyone else's way of life in lieu of their barbarism.

she's a big girl

for you
that Garrus plush looks retarded

UUUU

I think I know the comic that is from. One of the few good ones if I recall.

>during a key point in the story, if you've got him in your party let him jew enough to the point that he likes/you/finds you of worth, he flat out jews the mcguffin from the bad guy
>the bad guy doesn't even know how the fuck it happens, he is just short one mcguffin

That'd be quite a game

fuck off CIA

It would be a short game too.

Everyone recognized the joke, but it wasn't very good. Now you're steaming mad that people aren't laughing.

Yep, absolutely nothing wrong. goyim

white skin tali best tali

also makes the most sense since, not only was she originally white skinned, makes sense that her species has no melanin in the skin due to generations in bubble suits

It would be rather interesting.

I think that it could be impressive for anyone with a modest imagination

But why can't I play as the space Jew?

Imagine ME, but instead of some human ubermensch you're a pudgy, short sci-fi Yid whose only real power is your ability to squeeze the very last shekel from your opponents.

Corpus did nothing wrong.

OY VEY THAT'S TRIGHT TENNO
REMEMBER THE SIX GORRILION SLASHED IN HALF BY EVIL TENNO SUCH AS YOURSELF
I MYSELF WAS SLASHED OVER SIX BAZILLION TIMES

Now the only true question is if this is a Jewish power fantasy or just art imitating reality?

after the storyline shit that happened, I'm inclined to agree with you

Get out of here spacekiddies

WTF is wrong with you Portugal?

They're latinos.

It's a lie. Nobody defecates on the streat in Portugal

Im not suyre about the gypsys…

Whatever Paco.

Go to Portugal and see for yourself

No.

Really now? Don't remember an Elcor anywhere near a battle.

Yes, it's from Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny

underrated post

Portuguese and spanish are not Latinos. They are iberians.

And please never call a paco to a Portuguese, for your one health

NuBioWare is too lazy to actually model it though.

Typical fucking Taco.

Portuguese are not Tacos.

No they are pacos

It's also mentioned in ME1. You can even see an Elcor walking around if you look down from one of the balconies.

Reminder that acting retarded as a joke attracts actual retards.

I get your argument but your angle falls flat.

Halfchan is already here.

I stopped caring who she was when she took the mask off.

If they were going to half-ass it like that, they should have just left her face unknown instead.

Reminder that not even 30 mins in, and Nier: Automata already has a better animated and more enjoyable sex scene with more attractive characters than Bioware will sell ME:A on.

I agree with Hitler.

I'm pissed that all the other games I want to play have been pushed back but, I rather wait than for them to rush out a shit show like this.

DO THESE CUCKS EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW EXPRESSIONS WORK?!!?

No.

No, and they never did.

Do you honestly think that this game will sell much? I wouldn't be surprised that this sinks Bioware and ends them as a company.

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.
Let the reanimated corpse that is BioWare die.

This looks like that this will be their last game in my view. Nobody is talking about it and when they are, they are mocking it incessantly. You know that you have some major issues when people are looking at your work and openly laughing at your company for it. The fact that they are releasing clips from the game that show some very shoddy animation, facial expressions and everything else shows that the talent is gone, the thrill is gone and the heart is gone. There is nothing left to lose. DA:I sold like shit and I'm fairly certain that this will sell like dog shit on a summer's day.

It's not even the Manveer shit that bothers me because who cares about a Pajeet who shits in the street? It's more to do with the absolute focus on making a game that does nothing for the series' fans, doesn't introduce interesting aliens, has clearly shat the bed with the animations that look at times, worse than ME1 graphics at times and I believe that they've burnt so many bridges at this point; that even if despite everything that they've made an absolute gem of a game; the normalfags won't buy it because they have no interest in spacefaggotry.

It all returns to nothing and keeps on tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.

They very specifically explained how it was important to them that ammo not be a thing in Mass Effect 1 and had all this explanation of how they fired incredibly tiny projectiles at incredibly high speeds to explain it, suggesting that one projectile block could last tens of thousands of shots, far more than you'd ever need in a given engagement. They promised to never just be another third person shooter.

Smough, obviously

I liked the Elcor due to their stating their emotions before speaking. It amuses me.

Dude, I wish. But there are still more than enough dipshits that insist that Mass Effect 3 "wasn't that bad" or that they thoroughly enjoyed it.

A recent video said that Andromeda is supposed to have more dialogue than ME3, and considering how they insisted that ME3 had more lines than previous games, I think that there's going to be more of the shitty dialogue that they pushed last time. Press a button and listen to a character go through a list of lines until they just repeat the same thing over and over. No change in camera. No dialogue wheel. No nothing, Zaeed/Kasumi shit all over again, and just like the vast majority of 3 and all of its side quests.

All things considered, I'm relatively happy with this (best) timeline, but I would like to glimpse into the timeline where Mass Effect had actual good sequels.

Kill yourself, you stupid horsefucker.

it's a meme, you dip

that's just them lazily copying hk-47 from their earlier game

Emulating HK-47 is never a bad thing.

The police didn't accept this when they found me murdering those hobos.

I don't really hope for anything anymore but, I hope not user.

Did you explain to the police why it was important for you to exterminate the Jawas?

The only good thing about this new mass effect is more female turian porn.

EYE BLEACH IS FOR CLEANING YOUR EYES NOT SHITTING THEM UP YOU NIGGER

just stop