Rage thread? Rage thread

Rage thread? Rage thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well considering me buying your content decides if your wife lets you watch Tyrone fuck her in bed tonight or not I believe the content better be damn well made to my liking.

Uncharted is just a meh shooter with nice cinematics to make it anything less then a shitty gears of war and Last of Us is RE 7 without enemy variety and hype set pieces.
Literally their 2 best titles are shitty playing versions of Gears and RE7, how do these hacks keep getting away with it and why do their fans eat shit.

This must be from some indie dev thing, where someone got some hatemail and couldn't handle it.

I don't get it.

What bothers me about Uncharted is there's clearly so much effort and artistry put into designing the environments and set-pieces but so little into the gameplay. Apparently Uncharted 4 was clogged with cutscenes, so it sounds like they've gotten worse.

For "epic rage threads XDD" go to cuckchan

I can't tell if these are faggots that never worked a day selling shit to people or corporations trying to get consumers not to give a shit about quality. Either way, this disgusts me.

Why, it's working.
You're mad.

I agree with you on Unsharted and TLoU, but come on.

Nigga play it again on hard, there's a damn good lot of enemy variety, pretty much more then basic zombie shows up every few rooms or so introduces a new enemy type for a good portion of the game (Then they start mix and matching them in rooms)
Revelations started RE's lets not show the whole enemy cast till later difficulties meme and it's pretty dumb but it is there.

Or it might have been Coon city, never played that one due to never convincing 4 people to play with me.

Pfff, i've seen a lot of my female friends growing up liking boyish toys, turning into housewives later in life, don't overthink it.

No issue there. You are knee-jerk associating that with the forced equality bullshit where parents start dictating the way their kids wanna play. Forcing a boy to play with cars is almost as retarded as forcing him to play with dolls.

This is only really an issue with the first three chapters, it gives you much more control than the other games from that point onwards. In terms of gameplay, each mainline Uncharted game has gotten successively better than its predecessor, not worse (in terms of narrative is a different issue entirely, 3 was an utter shitshow in that regard).

There's only about 5 different enemy types in RE7 without counting the bosses: 4 are different types of those black goo guys, then there's the giant bugs that fly at you. That's it.
How you call that variety, I have no idea.

I bet you get upset when you see those articles about lesbian parents forcing their child to be trans at age 5.

Forcing your kid to play with gendered toys is no different. You shouldn't bring up gender with a young child, just let them grow how they will grow without meddling.

I expected high from the game but was quite disappointed by it tbh, I ended up dropping it early. That redhead woman you meet at the beginning was cute though

Fucking retarded.

Yeah imagination counts until you hit a skill wall and have get gud.

That hate as a hobby thing might've been pretty interesting though. This thread itself is an example of it.

so does it bother women when creepy masculine men walk into their bathroom and make them uncomfortable?

wew

Well yeah on top of that there's a lot more
Not even half the enemy list yet.
Did you actually get to playing the game or did you just say RE6 is shit and move on?

I have a funny joke, at my college they've started doing gender neutral bathrooms, but because they're honestly not paying for them they just changed the sign on the disabled toilets, something about disabled toilets being re purposed like that make me laugh a little.

Pleb.

Not exactly rage for anyone but me but now I'm staying on Holla Forums for the rest of my days. Fuck this bullshit.

Oh please don't start pushing that stupid asshole's philosophy around as if it has any merit.
At least his beliefs weren't as bad as people like Karl Marx

That's one of the 4 types of black goo enemies
I'm going to assume you're talking about the ones that crawled on the ground? Those are the regular one but with no legs.
I imagine you mean the big ones that vomit? Also one of the black goo types.
There's no dogs in resident evil 7, are you being retarded or am I being baited? I pirated the game when its denuvo got cracked, finished it in 6 hours (which is fucking abysmal for a full priced game) and there was no dogs.

The only good thing about Stirner is that he would fucking hate Holla Forums and Communism with all his might and join the Nazis just to fuck with them for his own pleasure.

So you didn't play all the campaigns good to know.
You can literally google search to prove they're in the game with videos of people memeing it up by dashing about as them in the left 4 dead play as a newly spawning enemy mode

You have to go back

You have to go back. Or at least lurk moar.

I honestly can't even imagine someone actually giving a single fuck about what their kid builds from legos. The kid is going to build unholy abominations completely unrelated to the theme regardless.
Maybe if the kids parents were autistic architects, flipping a shit because the kid built a unstable house or some shit like that.
But otherwise, I just can't see it.

What you just said made no sense, but it's obvious that you're not even talking about Resident Evil 7, there is no dog enemy in that game you dumb nigger.

They both had their flaws and merits. Marx was more about analyzing the social structures while Stirner did the same about culture on more psychological level.

Daily reminder that Marx was right: the capitalist production system does increase disparity until the proletariat revolts. However, what he did not see was that the proletariat would be in utter denial about their leftism and call themselves "alt-right" instead.

Oh shit I fucking typed in 7, 6 I meant 6 sorry, I'm retarded.

God damnit.

I grew up playing dolls with my sister. I turned out okay.

??? What? I'm so confused. The capitalist production system hasn't created any more disparity and there is no revolt by the proletariat.

Are you in denial?

But nobody is calling themselves "alt-right", that's just the jewish spin from the media.

Holla Forums get out of here.

Because plebs can't make the difference between a scripted segment, like that chase scene in the city in Uncharted 4, and actual game mechanics

If your dad had forced you to do proper male activities, you wouldn't be posting about video games on a cartoon forum.

Daily reminder that the disparity in the capitalist system is still smaller and more tolerable than the disparity in a communist system.

Ah, that explains it. No worries.
I thought I was having some kind of problem because I firmly remembered there being no dog enemies in RE7

My cousin used to play with Barbie dolls even though he is male.
He grew up pretty much normal.

Fixed.

Marxism is just thoroughly retarded and Stirner would have hated it more than anything else.

that's a good thing, though.

Well yeah, we all know that real communism has never been tried, no need to say it.

Then what is Trump's success based on promising to bring jobs back to USA about?

Ehh, I'm pretty sure Trump and his Breitbart goons have associated with it willingly in the past.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Mad leftycuck spotted

NEVER
TRIED

Commie kikes out >>>/ovens/

You mean what the right wing has always been about? The thing that Marxism was created in order to fight? That's capitalism.
Thanks for proving my point. The "alt-right" only exists as a spook created by the jewish media. The jewish media that promotes Marxism from every pore without directly stating it.

I argued with an user who insisted alt-right was a proper descriptor for a right-wing person.
They said they aligned themselves with "alt-right beliefs", but wasn't very forthcoming on what those beliefs were.

Probably a Holla Forums goon trying to falseflag posts so they could make screencaps to show how terrible this site is to womyn and minorityes.

What are you leaving out, user?

Thanks for the video. Never seen Peterson, he seems to be pretty read up on gommunism.

thanks doc

So what's your excuse?

I agree with #3, hating is a skill, a hobby. Even here there are normalfags who go "why do you have x and not y", like I need to choose.

Everywhere else to talk on the internet about video games is ten times worse than this.

Stay mad dollcuck

That is true, however I think the issue in such is that most authoritarian far-left societies phase into far-right societies as they reinforce their own standards and lose the burqeoise as their common enemy within the system.

Dumbass.
So Trump is the same as well? Is Bannon jewish btw?

What is a failson and why can't it fit into capitalism?

Sure here is better, but there's still faggot vols who delete all posts by IP if they deem someone is being disagreeable.

>>>/ovens/

You call it an issue while it's the only thing keeping countries like china together.
The absolute hate for the rich is retarded to begin with. You need the rich on your side to get some of the shit you want done.

Congrats, you finally realized why your ideology is cancer; you faggots are never consistent in what you believe in and turn into underhanded crooks worse than what whine about.
Try Irish Catholic, nigger.

Why are lefty cucks so retarded?

>>>Holla Forums

Truth does not fear investigation, and things rarely are that black and white. What I'm saying is that these memes come from somewhere.

Are you saying that the dictatorship is the best aspect of communism?

Then why is he such a jew?

Fucking pathetic. >>>Holla Forums

not video games

Oh the reason the media is spouting this "alt-right" thing is entirely to control and cuck up a lot of people. I have no doubts that he probably aligns with the "alt-right" that doesn't actually exist. The reason the media is creating that group is so that they can control that group and what that group thinks in order to turn them into complete cucks.

Its not the "alt-right" its the "prototype new-communists" they're trying to make. Trump is a wedge into the commie machine. Coming back and spouting about the benefits of nationalism (even Marx admitted that Communism had to be global and that's where you get Globalism from) and Capitalism at the same time.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NEWS OUTLETS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AND YOU EVEN CITE FAKE-NEWS WHICH WAS ANOTHER SPOOK MADE BY THE CNN

I fucking love when commies try to do anything or say anything. They're the most retarded brainwashed motherfuckers on the planet. They have no clue whats going on around them at all. They worship Stirner who would hate their guts more than anything.

/leftycucks/ are a fucking parody of real humans. Oh god my sides hurt. I'm going biking before my sides burst.

You now have quite a reputation in your inner circle of "friends"

Here's a better question: Why are you leftycucks so hesitant to shit kikery on your own board? Oh right, you need judaism in order for communism to work. You're far bigger slaves to kikes than any conservative is.

You guys are right, I'll make sure I am more open minded and progressive in the future.

No. Bourgeoisie =/= the dictator. The only country that vaguely survived communism is china and it twisted it into something completely different, by realizing how bad it is.
Yet you seem below the chinks in understanding that.

I am not a commie though.

What makes you think I am a commie?

Surely someone knows what a failson is. Is it a French word? Is it pronounced fay-sohn, or fayl-son? Why can't it fit into capitalism? What does it have to do with RAGE? Is Capitalism a console and failson a game for some other console? Somebody explain this shit to me.

I don't see a problem here.