4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite PC game from the 90s?

Daylight saving time tomorrow, expect the thread at a slightly different time if you don't live somewhere with dst

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Oregon Trail

undertale (1994 point and click original by real world media, peter gaybriel's game dev company)

Morning folks, can't wait for my 7 day work week to be done in 3 hours
Might be seeing my boys go to Ukraine this weekend

Diablo II

skyrim

Didn't play all that much on the PC back then. Probably one of the original trio of Spyfox adventure games though.

So, like just me and two other anons, then?

Morning everyone

Really tempted to get drunk today and watch the umaru ova. Might just do that if I find another couple things to watch with it.

Still in dire need of a good game. Anyone know a shitty free online shooter I can play to waste time?

Phil, not even the godsend that is Undertale can make up for your taste in music.

First

What's up? Haven't been in the last few threads (since Monday) because I had shit to do. Good to be back. I'm still slowly working through Danganronpa 2.
Probably Sam & Max Hit the Road. Ended up buying it on GOG recently.

you like shitting in showers and eat shit every day of your life so you have no argument tbh

Anyone want a gf? 19/f/NC.

(checked)
Who and why ukraine?

Yeah probably but still nice to give a warning for everyone else cause it'll be an hour earlier anyway.

Hows your day going?

I did not eat that shit.

Do you have a dick?

It has been worse, like i have to go and see my aunt tomorrow because family reasons. She is one crazy coot.

Tiberian Sun, definitely. The atmosphere and music of that game are absolutely fucking perfect. It's this perfect, dreary but futuristic industrial feeling.

Unrelated, but a couple of weeks ago my brother won a free copy of For Honor for PC, so I have been playing that a lot during my free time. The single-player was pretty fucking bad, but the multiplayer duels are genuinely fun when the game puts you with someone of equal skill and not some random who doesn't know how to play their class or some level 300 fucker with a 108 level gear set.

If I had paid money for the game, I would be pissed at just how little content there is. You effectively have 12 characters with overlapping move sets and play styles, only one genuinely playable and fun game mode, and that's about it. On top of that you have some Jewish as fuck micro-transactions and the game doesn't even tell you that you can't find better gear until Reputation 3, or level 60.

What kinda stuff you had to do?

Which kinda crazy? Do you got a lot of that in your family tree?

sure thing buddy

Don't bother saving the day

When you could

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Even if I did say that, there's nothing wrong with it.

A little bit but I've got just under a week to get my shit together so it'll be fine
Jane's USAF or Longbow 2. I shot a lot of missiles at Iraqis during my youth

Had to pick a few things up in the morning, mostly had to go write a midterm. I'm in my last class for my high school equivalency. It had to be in the morning so I went to bed early Tuesday. It took 2 and a half hours to write but I'm pretty confident I passed.

it was a reference to his first game xplora1

Having retarded gear stats in a game like that just seems so stupid honestly.

What else you been up to today user?

Why one week? And what happens if you fail?

Good luck!

Are you that like 30 year old NEET guy from before?

Fish died at work today, an eBay order I made yesterday morning arrived earlier than expected, and I played Captain Toad for a few hours. Good day I guess.

Basically the majority of Humongous Entertainment's library was the proverbial shit back when I was a kid.

If this is a Peter Gabriel's EVE reference, we need to become friends.

To answer your OP's question, Sam & Max

The very emotional and somewhatneurotic type
A few, i'm one of the most normal ones, heh

Qualifiers for a big Dota 2 tournament in Kiev is going on this weekend. Rooting for the only relevant leaf squad they're still pretty shit though

it partly is

oy vey lmao bannerlord when

starcraft if that counts

Thanks, Darks.

Not a lot today. I'm just waiting until the 16th because I have an interview with the Army about joining. I'll probably be rejected, but there's no point not trying, right? I've spent the last year or so getting really fucking fit (compared to how I used to be) so I probably won't fail the fitness test.

The gear thing apparently breaks For Honor in 4v4 matches, but I wouldn't know because I rarely play them. You can do character builds that make it so you generate the Super meter at ridiculous speeds, while also increasing the amount of defence and damage you get while in the super mode to the point where you can kill people with two swings. The game's dying already on PC (down to maybe 11-13k players peak) because people have already gotten bored and gone back to Overwatch.

I'm in my mid-20s and I have a job. It's just a shitty job. It's why I had to write in the morning. I work afternoon shift.

That's when I have to get my mother from the airport
I'll be miserable and tired

Wew scary! Got any good stories of family being bonkers then?

How much money do they have to spend to get there from the land of syrup? And how much money do they have a chance at winning?

2018 probably

Is it normal for your penis to be inside your vagina? I woke up this morning with my penis inside my vagina. It doesn't hurt or anything, but that's never happened before. Should I see a doctor?

I assume valve is footing the travel costs since it's their tournament. First place gets $1.1 million USD

Why do you think you'll get rejected?

And thats a shame. I really want to see a good sword dueling game show up one of these days.

Ahh what kinda job? What you getting your HS thingy for then?

Ehhhh? You enjoying the house to yourself right now at least?

Jesus fucking christ. Thats pretty depressing really for such a shit game.

Can I see how that works?

what?

no, user, that's too lewd.

Post it anyway.

Only have one kidney. I asked a recruiter about the kidney being a disqualification and they were intentionally vague, telling me to sign up anyway. There's a few other vague concerns like mental health and intelligence, but those aren't nearly as big as the kidney thing.

Stamping plant. I think I've brought it up.
So I can get a less shit job. The conditions suck ass here and you only get minimum wage. They take pretty much anyone though because people are always quitting.

Close enough. Let's go get tacos next week.

And to think this tournament's total prize pool is peanuts compared to the big one that happens during the summer. The International 2016 had a prize pool of over $20 million USD

Might be a long shot, but anyone here watched either Blassreiter or Noein? Saw sets of both while out today at a multimedia store; don't think I'll buy them (spent what little spending money I had on a game already), but it's gotten me curious as to if anons find them good. Especially since I've hard jack shit of them in the past on /a/, be it here, or years back on half/a/ either.

kung fu weldanon

sorry i got distacted by HWNDU shenanigans, shit's fucking hilarious.

how's all you faggots?

going to a carpenter brut concert on monday. am excite.

failed the captcha like 4 times holy shit

1v1 me mid Ritsu, you little bitch!

Where do you think Series 4 will be held?

Why army anyway? Have you looked and seen if the other branches will care about the kidney?

Hows dongopangarango anyway?

God I fucking hate blizzard so much.

Man I had a question about kung fu for you the other day and I've completely forgotten. What you been up to fam?

ur goin down kiddo

Wow, I wish I was die.

It's okay. They keep killing the girls I like. I miss you Hiyoko ;_; I like the first one's setting better but this is pretty fun.

ADF. There's very little information about missing organs from the ADF itself. My friends and family have looked into it and no one has any concrete answers on whether or not it will disqualify me.

what are you referring to

Not a whole lot. Working again. School. Played in a tabletop session earlier today, good fun.

Man guys, this is my third semester and all my classes but one until now have been shop classes where I'm up and welding and doing shit. But now I have a class that involves sitting through lectures and quizzes and homework and shit and it's fucking rough. I hate this shit man if I was good at this kind of stuff I would've gone to normal university.

Series 4 of HWNDU. Series 1 was New York, Series 2 was Albuquerque, Series 3 was the flag in Tennessee.

I decided to try tackling the "final dungeon" in the new Zelda, since I cleared 3/4 of the dungeons and got the Master Sword. I half-expected to hit a brick wall and bail since I was really under equipped, but somehow I found basically a straight shot to the final boss, skipping 95% of the final dungeon.

I'm gonna tackle the final dungeon again after clearing everything else… I think I'll respec to have the minimum amlunt of hearts and do it naked, though. Even though I beat the game, this really didn't feel climatic. It felt like I found the backdoor or something.

This girl is pretty dang cute. Hows the animu?

Maybe xmas this year

Might just depend on how well you test otherwise then.

Do your best!

What kinda job you are working?

I ended up getting a job myself, dunno if you've been around to hear me whine about it yet

Whatever Shia LaBlownTheFuckOut comes up with next to hide his art project from autists

I liked 2 a little more although the last case gets a little retarded. Hamster guy was the best though

I hate blizzard too but I don't see the relevance here
Also nice 322

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Haven't seen it yet. The girl's a huge bitch, but she's got a loli body and a cute voice and hnnng.

I'm in case 4 right now. Gundham's pretty cool but damn I feel bad for Kazuichi. Hes just wants Sonia to notice him but she obviously wants the autistic Gundham dick.

I have no idea.

But no matter where he goes, we will follow.

no matter where he goes, we will follow.

Same place I've been working. Embroidering hats and shit. Got a raise though! Where you wageslaving?

If he does it AZ, I hope Brother "You Deserve Rape" Dean or whoever it is from ASU finds it.

I've always had a thing for bitchy girls tbh

You embroider hats? Since fucking when? Are they fancy hats? Wait like custom ones in a mall where you just put names and shit on them?

And slinging merch to tourists.

Sasuga. Normally I wouldn't even consider picking up a repro cart, but it was pretty damn cheap despite the store's usual inclinations, and I've heard emulating Mother 3 causes the rhythm aspect of the battle system to have issues, so it seemed like a nice find.

I like them with a touch of crazy, but all the crazy girls in this have too much of it. Chiaki's pretty cute and a bit on the thicc side, but she's fairly sane. The closest I can get to "just a little crazy" in this is the bitchy loli who calls people pedo freaks. Bitchy is pretty hot on its own anyway.

I did forget to add my one major gripe with this so far. It made me play a minigame meant to represent being deep in thought because I needed to figure out what "something that moves objects from one floor of a building to another" is. You know, a fucking elevator.

I have no friends or gf irl. What do I do?

I've been working there for almost a year now. Started in March or May last year.

Like custom hats for businesses and shit. Normal baseball cap type hats, putting them into the machine to embroider the design on them and running the machines. I also help with whatever else needs to be done around the place. I just listen to music or podcasts and zone out when I work so its not bad.

Go play some 40k and meet some fellow spergs

Listen to some Huey Lewis and relax

Whats the minigame?

Sounds comfy! How big is the company? Can't imagine its a big ass factory or anything.

Aqua is best Konosoba.

maybe monster fodder

kek wills it

there's the guy who owns it, an old grumpy but still cool and friendly and wicked smart baby boomer, the graphic designer, screen printer, and another gal who does embroidery. So, 4 employees including me.

you have shit taste

This one was basically just a glorified version of hangman.
The fact that they felt the need to use it for "a fucking elevator" is sad. These are supposed to be gifted students butthey need that much time to figure out what an elevator is. When they're in a building with other elevators in it, I'd like to add.

Funny way to spell Wiz
Aqua is alright though

Fucking plebs need to die off already.

You a girl fam?

True fact, in nippon elevators don't make people go up and down floors usually. They mostly move them left and right on the same floor.

t. pleb

acceptable taste

no the graphic designer is though, though i didn't mention it.
you know i'm no 3dpd.

Man I bet she'd love my explosion I can unload on her.

Chuuni a shit

They ever try to hit on you? Do they know about the waifu?

But at least one of the students is foreign. Usually this is used for some pretty weird leaps of logic, not "hurp what's an elevator". I really want hiyoko to bully my penis

Shadilay my nigga.

suck my dick faggot you have shit taste

no they're both older and have kids. and fuck no i keep that shit to myself around normalfags.

kekus vult comrade

☺ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

Whoa bud thats someones waifu you know!

oops teehee ☺ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

Only when you admit you know nothing.

are the janitors alseep??????????? ☺ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

She might be his waifu, but she's going to be sucking my pipe-u. (I couldn't think of a rhyme that worked)

my love is a blazing fire carefully protected within my soul to save others from the burns that their lesser beings cannot withstand

?

It's time to stop.

Even fucking Reddit knows to hide their power level.

What?☺ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

das beautiful fam

I start working at my new job exactly on my 1 year anniversary with Ritsu, I'm really bummed out about it.

Oh yeah I also started writing again. It's generic low fantasy set in my autistically crafted homebrew setting, but since I have the entire story in my mind and all the details of the setting there too the story just flows when I write.

Feels good to be writing again.

Also resumed work on the tabletop RPG that goes with the setting too. Good shit.

i don't even apply to any jobs where my duties involve social interaction
fuck that i'll be neet and live in the woods before i do that

What am I doing back here?

LOL GAY

Ayy I hope that goes well for you. Your writing is pretty comfy.

And I applied specifically for that because I'd rather just have to talk to normalfags and wring up orders than lift shit or anything physical.

Because you've lost control of your life.

Hows things user?

I dunno, things are fine I guess.
I'm just so fucking bored, I need a hobby that I can personally enjoy, even a job would be a nice thing.

i know you're shitposting
but holy fuck reddit is such a steaming pile of shit
infested with liberal normalfag groupthink faggot nonsense
i can't look at it without being filled with rage
it is cancer and shit around every corner
there are a few small niche subleddits that aren't fucking awful
and it's decent for porn
but holy fuck fuck that entire fucking site

thank you thank you

And I'd always rather do physical shit.
I believe that if you don't need to take a shower, or at least wash your hands and face when you're done working, you weren't doing real work.

create and write your own fictional setting.

I've been working on one setting on and off for a few years, I just return and work on it when I'm bored and need shit to do. I have so much autistic detail for it.

What kinda things could you see yourself interested in hobby wise?

I might have enjoyed light physical work if I hadn't been NEET for 8 years. I'm not fat but I get tired so fast from doing anything. Smoking doesn't help that.

Gross, I got a night job just so I can deal with minimal normalfags.

Gunpla

Come on man, it's 2017. Admit goobergate lost and close that gate already. You'll find that Reddit is far more inclusive and enjoyable than this poopy (mommie doesn't let me say bad words) site.

Its tourists so I don't imagine it being bad. People having fun and smiling and shit. I mean I know so shitheads will be pissy like any retail job but the amount like that will be far less I'm assuming.

tg related hobbies are the best hobbies tbh famalamaram.

eat better, work out, and man up for ritsu.
you want to be a sexy badass man for her, don't you?
improve yourself for her sake.

This user speaks wisdom.
I've run so many cool campaigns, have come up with so many good stories and characters, and have had some really great moments with tabletop RPG's.

That reminds me, someone wrote #gamergate on the outside of my lgs the other day, owner had an aneurysm over it. He for some reason doesn't know how to take it down although the store is full of various colors of spray paint

If anyone needs a good laugh tonight:

Its too late. It was always too late.

only if that's the mindset you have and refuse to change it.

That didn't work out last time, wrote 10k words in about 6 hours and it was garbage.
Is that you Ghost?

I have an interest in cars but I'm too fucking poor to buy anything. Something physical would be nice but everything I try ends up being fucking boring.

What did he mean by this?

I'm not autistic enough to do that

my entire setting is garbage and the story i started writing is generic fantasy trash. doesn't matter what the quality is if you like it and enjoyed thinking about it and writing it.

my entire setting is just shit i think would be cool in a fantasy setting that i somehow make work together.

Stop being a lazy cunt justifying why your so shit and actualy do something for fuck sake.

I have a really high standard for myself, if I don't love it then goes into the trash.

Gundam plastic models
They're like ~$12, super posable and if you really get into it you can kitbash some pretty cool shit
Or what tge other guy said and just about anything /tg/ related

I'm hoping standing and walking around for a year on the job will help with it some at least.

Get a job. You can buy a beat up mustang or something for 1k all day every day.

Who are you?

It doesn't matter who i am, What matters is my plan.

What do you expect of a manlet spic that pretends to be interested in gays long enough to get free shit from them?

When did this happen? tbh I'm not that surprised but holy shit. Ritsu drops the bar every time I hear about him.

First

the shitposter with shit taste is huey
who is surprised?

just huey being an uberfag as always

who?

It's been passed around as lore for a while now.

You seem upset.

you seem gay
lmao fag #rekt

Eh maybe, doesn't seem that bad, I just have virtually no space for them. My desk is cluttered as fuck but I have nowhere to put anything.

I've been trying to get a job for a while, but I haven't put that much effort in.
I'm not American, so the older models probably weren't sold here, and if they were basically none would sell because fucking straya cunt, Holden forever ever

Then explain why I'm balls deep in your mom every night kiddo.

tbh i stopped caring back when he supposedly quit smoking for a few neet shekles from his mom.

He totally stopped smoking.

Do you all get a lot of fun jap imports over there at least?

Had a pretty shitty evening yesterday, got into a fight with my mom and felt really bad about it despite it not being my fault at all.

Fallout 2

When do you think 4am will die? How long has it been going for?

The momment ritsu decides to stop making them.
So propably never.

What was the fight with your mum about?

It'll always linger on until mark decides to fully ban it.

Its been dead for months honestly

Remember, we're here forever.

Not too sure, I don't think so, I don't/didn't follow the aussie car industry and such because it fucking sucks.

It's already dead, it's been dead since early 2016

4am shall be a tradition in every board that calls itself Holla Forums that still carries the true fire of a pure imageboard culture
even if every other thread of the glory of imageboard culture has fallen away, if the lighthouse of 4am is lit than there is hope for it
but when the light goes out for the last time, that is when we know that our culture and our people have faded into the annals of history
i pray it is a day that never comes.

fuck you i was gonna post that

Once Ritsu completely moves over to the irc for his circlejerk.

If space is an issue, learn to cook. You probably have most of the shit you need, youtube is a wealth of information and a good meal is quite satisfying.
I learned to cook by watching chef john's videos. His mac and cheese is fantastic

Or you could just read a book you stupid nigger.

Books ain't free my dude

truly based
Also a related story:
Pretty much lost my character there, but it was fun.

I didn't know 4am existed since 2011I started using 4chan in 2013

You really are a nigger.

We were riding in her car with her boyfriend and her new puppy because we were going to eat at a restaurant, and she got pissed at me because I wasn't talking to her or something. I was tired as fuck because I was up until 3 am the night before, and I was going through a negative moodswing so I was pretty despondent, but I'm usually like that anyway so it wasn't anything weird. She got really pissed off when I asked her to stop blowing her e-cig in my face because I didn't want to smell fucking obnoxious plastic bubblegum. She acted like I was judging her or something, which I really wasn't, I just really fucking hate the smell of e-cigs. That was enough for her to turn around and take me home. I really love my mother, but holy shit single moms are a pain in the ass.

I still convinced her to buy me McDonalds on the way home though

>tfw my halfchan screencaps folder goes back as far as 2006.
I don't think I could ever return to a forum style discussion medium.

I should clarify that she's technically not single because she's got a boyfriend, but I've still considered her one ever since my dad.

>the year is 20XX
>the only online chatboard is reddit
what do?

打噶过年猴

络大过房地产

Why would I go to the library for a cookbook when I can get the exact same recipes from the comfort of my computer for free?

find where their servers are located and walk in there with firepower. Proceed to kill everyone, then myself.

Just earn some good boy points and be extra nice this week and it will all blow over.

It's so much better since that license plate is on a Saab

Probably either never talk online again, or finally get some shit together and make my own imageboard to fill the niche. One that certainly wouldn't include /soc/, /lgbt/, and maybe even Holla Forums, as all were entry points for cancer back on halfchan.

Reddit and tumblr needs to be fucking gassed. I can only assume if either site goes down permanently they'd just spread their cancer across the net even more than they already do.

why would a nigger need a cook book?

I mean like, it's government enforced that it's only reddit. there is no alternative in this universe because of cencorship

Time for another means of communication then. Where do we go past the radio, television, and internet that doesn't require being gunned down in a physical meetup?

Don't forget that both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are major vectors for both Reddit and [shills-ctr-goons-/int*/-cia-spook-other boogeymen] sponsored posting to try to sway opinions.

Physical mail or drawing shit in the environment?

physical meetups are guarded by police, and radio, tele, and internet are punishable by death if misused. Kikes figured out that letting people have anonymous voices where they dont need to worry about societies condescending eye gets them ready to kill

Pretty sure Holla Forums doesn't actively fish reddit, just drops redpills in certain places so some might come to the conclusion on their own. Holla Forums though apparently actively recruits there, as they can't find enough commies in 8ch's own posterbase.

Ideally if I were to make my own imageboard, there would only be a single Holla Forums, with the notion that the board works best when people have to debate each other, rather than the lefties just fucking off and making their own board.

You'd have to be sure that one side doesn't completely shit on the other though, which would be difficult because the far left is made up of the retarded and the far right is made up of warmongers.

Nobody needs cookbooks. Chances are the recipes are already avaliable online.

if one side "conquers" another than their political affiliation is superior yes?

That's just bigotry.

According to a Holla Forums cunt I know, they advertised on reddit, then reddit ruined everything like they always do and Holla Forums is still terrible.

what's a good alternative to a gun? I've been looking at lasers and microwave pulse beams but nothing is really as handy as a firearm…

A taser you fucking autist.
You don't need a fucking experimental prototype in your pocket.

Depends on what's legal

What are you, gay? Reread what you said and imagine it coming out of your mothers mouth if it isn't busy right now

swords are cool but no range.

My family is too terrible at cooking for that to ever happen

Holla Forums was good at some point?

No.

smh tbh oniifam

How swole do you have to get to be able to throw broadswords 50+ meters? I want to know

You can never be too swole.

>CNN, Breaking news: A peaceful protest to the new president turns deadly when a man who calls himself "Bjorn the Beheader" killed two activists at once with a thrown cleave of a greatsword. The following is very graphic.

peperspray tbh.
Why can't you just get a gun? why do you need an alternative?

A true hero.

I have guns, I just want something cool and unique. I watched some youtube videos and could feel the adrenaline of using some of the things I saw on protesters.

Get a pike.

Personally I think that any new Holla Forums that's made on a site, mods allowing, would eventually see the bulk of the posterbase steer clearly down the path of 1488 natsoc as they did both on halfchan and here over the years, at least with the current political climate being so throughly hellbent on wiping whites out (though the UK and NA have some hope to turn that around; hopefully France will as well). Any commies there would probably just have to get used to being in the minority, especially if they can't just make their own hugbox like they did here.

Why would you want to actively know anyone from Holla Forums? Not exactly a badge of honor if you ask me.

It's a shame, because 8/pol/ was actually fucking reasonable until moot shat up 4/pol/ in an attempt to make the site more appealing to literally anyone.

I was friends with him before he started going on Holla Forums.
He's annoying because he thinks I care about worker's rights as much as he does.