Persona Thread

Can a tall MC and a small girl make it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/translations/2616/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO MARIE NO BUY

That's usually how it works, doesn't it?

Persona really has become garbage
the only good thing to come out of it was being able to date the teacher since games need more romancable ara & Christmas cake

Oh fuck no I'm not falling for that again.

Persona 5 looks really fucking bad.

Are they still degrading the game with the translation?

Listen to me when I'm talking, you little shit.

Why are you calling her a jew, user? And why are you so fucking retarded with Japanese?

We need to go smaller.

I believe that was a joke.

Imageboards are serious business, user. There's no fun allowed.

The magical power of dick can purge the feminist demon out of any female.

indeed it can. The dick is mightier than the feminist's keyboard

persona was always garbage-tier weebshit

Are we talking about food or women?

Yes

From Midwestern America. All couples around here look like this. All women are 5'2-5'4 while the men are all 6'+
In short, it can work.

I've never played any Persona game before. Where would I start if I wanted to try the series?

you will only be able to stand playing the first one if you start there so I'd recommend that.

If 1 is too dated for you even without playing any other game in the series, start with the P2 duology. Starting from Persona 3 onwards is the official pleb route.

What if you could play as sonic and they called it fursona?

Big guy x small girl has been done time and time again, like in Paul Bunyan, Ore Monogatari, and Dark Knight Rises

Problem glasses have pointed corners. The ones she's wearing are just nerd-tier.

But the West already made a highschool simulator, and it was way better than Persona.

1st is pretty bad, 2nd has a great story but a horrible combat system, 3rd is where they went with the stuff most people are familiar with.

I'd say the 2nd.

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

Go away faggot, no one likes your shitty Mary Sue.

1 and the two 2 games are too old by todays standards. 3 is a good starting point, and 4 is the BEST starting point, however, going to 3 after 4 sucks because 4 added so much improvements.

This is some high quality bait.

While Rusty Venture is forced to listen.

This motherfucker is going to rape your waifu now.

One, two (Innocent Sin) and two part two (Eternal Punishment) all have strong story connections, so you should probably play those in order. Definitely play the twos in order. Three and four are more or less completely standalone.

what this guy said.

tho again, they havent aged well… Would you guys recommend the PS1 or PSP versions??? If I remember correctly, the PS1 games were fucked by localization, and the PSP games are missing one of the P2 games…

Remember that Catherine was the test-bed for Persona 5, which they padded out into a full fledged game.

Reminder that Persona 3 is the best one. Tryhard autist weebs pretend to like the non-Persona games to show 2cool4school they are.

P3P > FES > P3

Tatsuya was such a badass.

The PSX fantranslation of Innocent Sin is fine. The I don't knoe about Eternal Punishment. I forget what the PSP changes are but the PSX versions are totally playable, and don't feel that dated. I don't know why you keep saying that unless you want more waifu mechanics.

Play P1 PSP w/ the PSX music patch, Innocent Sin's PSP release and Eternal Punishment's PSX release, which is very well translated.

Gameplay wise, the best are either Arena or Arena Ultimax. The rest are just dating sims with spreadsheet management interspersed. Best part, Marie is DLC so Marie fags are BTFO having to pay extra for their shitfu.

They can be viewed as stand-alone, but Arena/Ultimax is canon I guess, and it ties both games together not just in a new side-story - but ties the origins of the Inaba incident in with Kirijo Group bullshit in 3.

Not sure if anything ties 3 & 4 into 1 & 2 - but Persona 5 probably does tie into 3 & 4 since Rise makes a cameo as an actress/idol/whore.

>>>/neogaf/
>>>/somethingawful/

Just thinking about her pisses me off. Such an unnecessary character.

ok but which game did this shit

the PSOne game, they "localized" the game and removed a quest.

what quest was removed? was it lewd or about the kids not being black?

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

What? The psp versions of IS and EP do nothing of the sort, they are just okay
translations that add UI and QOL changes mostly

They removed he snow queen quest in the PSX version of Persona, which is a big fucking deal since it is basically a whole other game and storyline, along with localizing a ton of other shit in the game, the PSP version is the superior version of Persona 1 for the west.

It wasn't even lewd is a whole different storyline, ATLUS just said "fuck it, we're lazy" and decided to remove the whole quest.
As has said, just play the PSP version which is the superior version.

No nigger and all quests?

All the quests, and Mark becomes as white as a nip can be again.

Yup, the PSP was published by ATLUS with no "localization" whatsoever (this means no niggers and all the quests).

Plays perfectly on ppsspp emulator

Jesus Christ the >(1)s in this thread…

I was referring to all the obvious shitty bait by people who then just never come back, but whatever, user.

If you had had three posts this could have been the new Meta. I have three posts, but the combo is still broken.

NO JUNPEI, NO BUY.

He's a big guy.

what kind of faggot owns a purse

(czeched)
now i can rest in peace

(checked)

1 is where you start if you really want to go to the beginning, but there is a huge difference in gameplay to 3, 4 and 5. 3 is the start of the new gameplay style, but it's edgy as fuck in places. 4 is the most accessible, and despite being more simple (it removes weapon types) it has the most refined systems, and there are a lot of quality of life improvements.

5 isn't out yet.

I seriously want to play 2, but I don't want to hop fucking platforms to play both of them. I'm waiting for that Innocent Sin PSP patch to come out.

I just played through it again, man, it's terrible in the second half. Revolver Jesus dies, but then he doesn't, Axe Loli dies and then she doesn't (which I'm okay with, Junpei earned his happiness), and nobody seems to talk to each other outside of story events, leading to stupid misunderstandings MITSURU.

4 doesn't hit you over the head with the edge so often, it saves it for important moments. 1 and 2 are more focused on the plot as it is, so they spend plenty of time talking philosophy.

1 and 2 are separated from 3 onwards, the only solid carryover is Philemon and co. The same thing happened with Raidou Kuzunoha, after they prevented the apocoplyse, which is why Raidou is just a movie in the P3 and 4 verse.

It has a slut in it though.

how can i play smt 1 translated?

thats getting removed this side of the globe
no way kike saban will allow it.

Just emulate the SNES version with a translation patch m8
Get the latest one off of romhacking, don't use the agtp one.

is this the correct one? romhacking.net/translations/2616/

whats a good emulator to use? they said that ZSNES and SNES9x have problem

Yes, use that.

Get fucking smoked Holla Forums!

but whats a good emulator to use for smt 1 that doesnt have problems?

if you are worried about emulation problems then use bsnes or the bsnes core with retroarch, but I don't remember having any problems with snes9x when I played it on there a while ago.

how do you load a rom on snes9x? there is no option to just look for it and load it

never mind

i applied the patch using lunar.ips but the game only shows a black screen.

i now have the patch and the game in the same file together with out using lunar ips to patch it and some things are in jap and other things are in english. how do i go full english?

never mind i fixed it