Screenshot thread

muh dick

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!TIcEFLSI!inzXiqX2ZC3ezQFfBzyDc-GcqlY5zJ437cwXciZdomI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to know what this kind of perspective is called, where you're looking at a doorway or down a hallway, can barely/cannot at all see what's at the end, and love that particular… composition? i don't even know what it's called. i love it regardless

Squads pretty fun.

reminded me of this

One Point Perspective

going through my screenshots i seem to have a fascination with it. thank you

Is it good?

i have a weak spot for games like metroid and castlevania, so you should take my words lightly, but for me, it's probably the GOTY, it's by far better than 90% of the last two generations combined.
the first time i launched the game i played it straight for 14 hours.

Damn, I'm going to give this one a check.

it's also basically a 2D dark souls in atmosphere and lore.
you also have to fight your own soul to get you money back.
The sheer amount of areas in the game is absurd too, everytime i thought i was getting to the end of the game i discovered 2 or 3 new areas, and i've yet to see a single area that's shit, all of them have their own little flair and are a bliss to traverse.

AC2 is great.

if only traffic wasn't so fucked in that game i'd love it, but jesus christ it's such a headache

Kill yourself

lol what a fag.

Tell me about it. I have two freight train stations serving this industrial district but everybody acts like they don't exist. I guess it still takes less time to drive around the city instead of using the trains.

My method for taking these from the Wii U is shit, but I took some anyways.

I want to course my power through Riju

Also Gorons look fucking great in this game

I want to course my semen through most of the women in this game. Especially the stablemaids.

The Goron faces & reactions are the best.

haha video games

Well, you can still fuck dwarves.

I'll admit, one of my favorite playstyles is to hook up the Warden with Alistair.

That and the stoic human noble male loner playthrough. Mage is fun and so is Dwarven noble

You should watch some Kubrick movies

My dreams of forging a political marriage, ruined.

B-but he's the only son of the King, he is expected with little hope being a Warden to produce an heir

I'm pretty sure you can get halfbreeds in DA.

Not to inherit human kingdoms!

If they allow darkspawn tainted fuckers to take the throne, they should allow half dwarves.
Not like blood means anything in DAO.

OPENMW DISTANT LAND WHEN?

and here's some shitblivion

I liked Oblivion because it had more colors than just grey. Those screenshots look extra comfy.

original oblivion was never that good looking

Yeah the game can look pretty nice with some mods, I turned my installation into a portable modded installation and threw it up on MEGA for some dudes in a TES thread, if you want to subject yourself to the comfy boredom that is Oblivion then let me know. I haven't played it in awhile since I dropped it after 10 hours into the super modded playthrough.

I'll be maintaining my Morrowind modpack much more closely though since I actually like the game, but it's not ready yet since I need to make some compatibility patches and test some more mods (currently have ~415 mods in it).

Same.
It's my favorite TES game, I never got into Morrowind.

I wanna subject myself to the comfy boredom that is Oblivion.

Extremely common bug since the last patch.

Everything you need to know should be in the readme, if you have any trouble try posting in whatever TES thread is up and I'll probably see it.
mega.nz/#!TIcEFLSI!inzXiqX2ZC3ezQFfBzyDc-GcqlY5zJ437cwXciZdomI

I'm playing a morrowind playthrough right now. i tried morrowind rebirth but got rid of it, it seemed to change way too much for my taste. Doing just graphical/bugfix and titties mods now.

Getting bored because I couldn't resist the temptation to break the game. 100 all stats before leaving Balmora.

The different shrine guardian positions are sometimes pretty great

but for some fucking reason the Switch doesn't seem to have an online browser. So I can't show off some of the decent one's I have

Rebirth is pretty overrated, my main issue is that a lot of the creatures it adds conflict pretty heavily with Morrowind's art style.

Yes I noticed it added a few slow moving, super high HP or regen "bosses" to areas. I saw a tree monster that looked absolutely retarded, and a green slime thing that was impossible to kill because of how much hp it had and how quickly it regenerated. Balmora was turned into an excessively dense clusterfuck. If rebirth let you pick and choose what you wanted from it, it would be perfect. Instead its an all or nothing mess.

Thanks user, do post the Morrowind one whenever you're done.
On an unrelated note, is it normal to experience horrible fps drops in Balmora? I've got a shitton of mods (none of which are graphic enhancements aside from MGXE, I've taken care of not using outrageously high settings for its improvements) yet I'm experiencing 5~12 fps right outside Ra'Virr's shop and its surroundings.

It's the one place outside of TR that I can't hit 60 in so yes, that's normal. Even though Vivec is bigger, most of it is contained within separate cells so you don't have to make so many draw calls. OpenMW handles object density better than vanilla but we still have a long way to go since it's still the primary bottleneck. Scrawl wants to work with the OSG dudes to implement Vulkan to deal with all the draw calls or at least try and bake static objects together before sending them to the GPU so hopefully this will improve after 1.0

Also I'll hopefully have it ready by the anniversary (May 2nd).

Eh, I guess I'll try playing with OpenMW then.

Holy shit.

Hey, pretty good. The start made me think it would be entirely about redditors playing the newest AAAtrash non-games.

Trying a different screenshot capture method. There's still a lot of banding, but I believe that's in the game itself.

I'm using this Android TV box for KODI, but it can also capture video from the Wii U. It's very limited & the quality is not great, but it does the job. There's a newer one coming out soon which, at least, houses the 3.5" HDD internally instead of using external SATA data/power cables like the current one. They're relatively cheap & much easier to obtain compared to an Nvidia Shield TV which would be overkill for a KODI box. And unlike other cheap chink Android TV boxes the chinks actually bother to update this one.

Tried the first Gunbird out, it's very good!

It still hurts that I actually bought that. For the longest time I had real hopes that they'd actually make something out of it, but right now it seems that company's going under and the game ends up being yet another abandoned early access craps.

fucking riju proportions and face are downright the same shit theboogie puts out on everything he does
same face
same proportions
same fucking everything

Those sweet scanlines

The R&C reboot makes for some great wallpapers.

Great taste.